Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-22-2011, 11:01 PM   #1
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Public Apology

I know I approached many of you (if not all) apologizing for my actions last year. I did so privately. I would like to do so publicly as well.

I ruined our community with selfish actions. The lack of action in our forum hurt me far more than having any sort of ban from the games. I like Werewolf. It's a fun game. However, I like the people from our forum more than the game. It pained me to know I ruined not only that game but the community. Knowing Abe doesn't play the game any longer because of what I did still bothers me. I have apologized a hundred times to Abe and want nothing more than for him to be a part of the WW community.

I've enjoyed the recent eruption of games. I enjoy following along when I have free time. I have not asked anyone about returning. I have no plans for that. I know that what I did was unforgivable. I just want this community to return to the form it used to enjoy.

I appreciate the things Chief Rum, Lathum, Eaglefan, and Saldana have had to say, particularly since I've had numerous private messages with them over the course of the year.

Again, to those I wronged, I apologize. I let my frustrations get the best of me and for that I am truly sorry. I hope in time that this can all be forgotten...not so I can rejoin the game, but because it would mean that this community would have grown and blossomed leaving my ugly stain on it behind.

Very respectfully,

Rodney

Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:03 AM   #2
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Thank you, Rodney. Well said.

I want to reiterate that, as Rodney has said here, he did not initiate any attempt to try to get back into games. I alone took the initiative to do that. In fact, I would guess that Rodney might have preferred it not come up at all. Regardless, he has handled himself well here.

Just in case anyone was thinking there was some self-serving purpose here. Rodney was not involved whatsoever in my decision to open that discussion (so feel free to blame me).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote