Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-29-2007, 09:30 PM   #2251
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I will let you Titans and Olympians fight over this.

Jeez. I can't believe how worthless ArlingtonColt was this entire game.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:33 PM   #2252
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Do we know what St.Cronin did last night?
Old 10-29-2007, 09:34 PM   #2253
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Telle or Anxiety would be the places I look. Likely Telle.

I agree on telle. But again, if I were the last wolf alive, and I have a majority of the votes on me, you can bet that iI am putting every last AP into keeping msyelf alive with my redirect vote ability and my own vote - all 5 AP get poured into Lathum, no question.

Which means I have no AP ;left over for a kill. AlanT says right in the opening rules that kills require AP which is why a BG needs a certain number of points to stop a high point kill.

No way I use a kill if I can keep myself alive, that's a bad play. In fact, I do pour all five of my AP into Lathum for self defense and other reasons I mention. So where did the kill come from? Obviously not me. So if you think I'm a wolf, then you beleive there are two titans left on teh bad side or for a bad play, I chose to send less than maximum votes of Lathum in order to take a flyer on a kill despite being the last wolf with a large number of votes on me.

-Abe

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:37 PM   #2254
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

In fact, with six players remaining, two evil titans would have won the game.

Ergo, wee must be facing one. No way I'd not defend myself to teh max if Im the final wolf under teh gun. Ergo I'm Ares, as I have claimed all game.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:40 PM   #2255
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

aaaargh

I hate all of you. I'm suspicious of all of you.

telle...did you learn anything from night actions?
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:41 PM   #2256
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Telle, what did you learn about last night's actions?
Old 10-29-2007, 09:42 PM   #2257
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I have a feeling your medicine fucked up Raider's scans, Telle.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:42 PM   #2258
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
In fact, with six players remaining, two evil titans would have won the game.

Ergo, wee must be facing one. No way I'd not defend myself to teh max if Im the final wolf under teh gun. Ergo I'm Ares, as I have claimed all game.

Actually that depends on which two were the Titans, and thus how many Olympians are left. Plus Poseidon's still alive.. and he has to be dead for the Titans to win.

And if I was a Titan, do you think my co-Titan would move the deadline up on Day 3 when I was tied for the lead in votes, not having any idea how many APs were on me?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:42 PM   #2259
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let me figure out this logic puzzle out loud.

CR ain't the bad titan, he was stoned and there was still a kill. He c ould be medusa or a good titan, but he apparently isn;t a bad one,

I'm not.

I know who cronin is and can vouch that his description mathced his reveal perfectly. Nothing beyond that, but I've witnessed his ability in action. Can anybody confirm that cronin performed an action on them on Night 6 or 5, when we had just one titan left?

That leaves DT, NC and telle who I never had first hand knowledge of who was who. RA vouched for some of them but I've seen wolf roles that scan as good before - I was one last game when I was Lucifer. Plus, RA proved very unreliable. I'm actually glad it was him that was killed or else we could have wasted a day voting him out.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:43 PM   #2260
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Actually that depends on which two were the Titans, and thus how many Olympians are left. Plus Poseidon's still alive.. and he has to be dead for the Titans to win.

And if I was a Titan, do you think my co-Titan would move the deadline up on Day 3 when I was tied for the lead in votes, not having any idea how many APs were on me?

Forgot about the Poseidon - good call on that.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:43 PM   #2261
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Oh and we don;t know WHO changed the sun.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:44 PM   #2262
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos View Post
I have a feeling your medicine fucked up Raider's scans, Telle.

Oh shit.. that would make sense. It was after he got sick the day he scanned me that his scans started getting f'd up.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:44 PM   #2263
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let's put it all back out. NC and DT, who clearad you, why shoul dwe beelive you. LEt's have everybody make their case right now.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:46 PM   #2264
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Oh and we don;t know WHO changed the sun.

Nobody claimed it. And Hoops's wikipedia usage came up with a pretty good theory of it being Hyperion. And then Racer turned out to be Hyperion. So yeah we don't know for sure.. but I feel pretty confident about it.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:47 PM   #2265
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Telle, give me your own case. Beyond the "Apollo Scanned Me" stuff, although you can include htat if you want, make your case as if aevery vote was one you.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:49 PM   #2266
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

anxiety - I tend to believe you, if only because of telle's mentioning of bloodlust and cronin's verification of things
neon - claims to be achilles (another bodyguard type). only vouching is through Render (IIRC, correct me if wrong) and telle saying achilles is in the game
chief rum - was stoned. Claims he isn't medusa despite evidence to the contrary. Claims to be a good titan
cronin - I believe he's a beautiful chica. Likely aphrodite as he has claimed. Possibly medusa with a hat (tongue in cheek).
myself - I trust 100%
telle - scanned by RA. confirmed scanned by RA but with some weirdness early in the game.

I think what we're looking at at this point is medusa working along with the last titan to try to obscure things well.

my guess: neon + telle

neon's vouched for by telle claiming achilles is in the game, which makes it very convienent that neon can claim to be achilles. For this reason I would say that telle is likely the last titan, as the titan would have the knowledge of what roles are or are not in the game (as we have hypothesized).

Both of them have actions that are "self-contained" by the nature of what they have told us, that is they cannot be verified by others.

VOTE TELLE
Old 10-29-2007, 09:50 PM   #2267
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Telle, what did you learn about last night's actions?

Coeus is in the game.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:51 PM   #2268
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I am Achilles. And I'm willing to go on a 1-on-1 vote-off with anyone you want.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:51 PM   #2269
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Let me figure out this logic puzzle out loud.

CR ain't the bad titan, he was stoned and there was still a kill. He c ould be medusa or a good titan, but he apparently isn;t a bad one,

I'm not.

I know who cronin is and can vouch that his description mathced his reveal perfectly. Nothing beyond that, but I've witnessed his ability in action. Can anybody confirm that cronin performed an action on them on Night 6 or 5, when we had just one titan left?

That leaves DT, NC and telle who I never had first hand knowledge of who was who. RA vouched for some of them but I've seen wolf roles that scan as good before - I was one last game when I was Lucifer. Plus, RA proved very unreliable. I'm actually glad it was him that was killed or else we could have wasted a day voting him out.

wasn't it night 5 when cronin came to visit me?
Old 10-29-2007, 09:53 PM   #2270
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let's look at CR a little closer. He can be one of three things:

Bad Titan: If a bad titan, must have one other around to have killed today while stoned. Why give up bad guy titan after seer points finger at Lathum? Just let them duke it out for two days. Fed us information that he already knew while using AP to off people. After being reminded regarding Poseidon, we could be faciung two evil titans, and CR is hiding in the open.

Medua: Clever with the stone yourself trick. If so, killing is not a bad thing per se, but gets us away from the enemy.

Good Titan - CR is exactly what he claims, gave up a bad guy, and gave us some information we can use. Kiling him reduces titan numbers despite his alliance with us. Again, not a bad thing necessarily.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:54 PM   #2271
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

why should you believe me?

because i'm playing damm near my best villager game ever.

path, ardent, Racer. Nailed them all. I was all over all of them, early and often and relentlessly.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:55 PM   #2272
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Let's look at CR a little closer. He can be one of three things:

Bad Titan: If a bad titan, must have one other around to have killed today while stoned. Why give up bad guy titan after seer points finger at Lathum? Just let them duke it out for two days. Fed us information that he already knew while using AP to off people. After being reminded regarding Poseidon, we could be faciung two evil titans, and CR is hiding in the open.

Medua: Clever with the stone yourself trick. If so, killing is not a bad thing per se, but gets us away from the enemy.

Good Titan - CR is exactly what he claims, gave up a bad guy, and gave us some information we can use. Kiling him reduces titan numbers despite his alliance with us. Again, not a bad thing necessarily.

good titans don't count against our victory
Old 10-29-2007, 09:58 PM   #2273
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
anxiety - I tend to believe you, if only because of telle's mentioning of bloodlust and cronin's verification of things
neon - claims to be achilles (another bodyguard type). only vouching is through Render (IIRC, correct me if wrong) and telle saying achilles is in the game
chief rum - was stoned. Claims he isn't medusa despite evidence to the contrary. Claims to be a good titan
cronin - I believe he's a beautiful chica. Likely aphrodite as he has claimed. Possibly medusa with a hat (tongue in cheek).
myself - I trust 100%
telle - scanned by RA. confirmed scanned by RA but with some weirdness early in the game.

I think what we're looking at at this point is medusa working along with the last titan to try to obscure things well.

my guess: neon + telle

neon's vouched for by telle claiming achilles is in the game, which makes it very convienent that neon can claim to be achilles. For this reason I would say that telle is likely the last titan, as the titan would have the knowledge of what roles are or are not in the game (as we have hypothesized).

Both of them have actions that are "self-contained" by the nature of what they have told us, that is they cannot be verified by others.

VOTE TELLE

You, me and cronin are olympians. I buy that. We have left:

Medusa + olympian + evil titan

OR

Medusa + 2 evil titans

OR

Medusa + good titan + evil titan

Only three places they can be hiding.

Scenario One means that either telle or NC are the ET (one ET cannot be CR - he was stoned and cannot kill). Scenario 2 means at least one is a guaranteed ET. Scenario 3 means at least one is ET.

In either of the three possible scenarios, of telle and NC, one must be a wolf

Why are we believing NC again

I bounced NC's ability to DT. If he were the wolf, wou'dn't DT be dead?

Ergo, I vote telle.

Old 10-29-2007, 09:59 PM   #2274
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
good titans don't count against our victory

From teh rules:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Victory Conditions:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Titans: You will win the game if you eliminate Zeus, Hades, Poseidon from the game as well as have a 1:1 Titan to Olympian ratio. Note: this does include Titans that are sympathetic to the Olympians cause as a Titan in this ratio.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:00 PM   #2275
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Vote Nightfall

My vote aint moving. The more I talk, the more I want to vote telle.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:00 PM   #2276
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

DT is the only guy I trust. I voted for path12, and I was willing to vote for either Racer or ardent.

Right now, it's between Telle and Anxiety for me. I believe that Telle fucked Raiders' scans up.

Vote Telle.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:01 PM   #2277
Telle
College Starter

Well.. I was scanned by the seer. And none of my visions have been wrong. And it was you Anxiety that had a reason as to why the Titans don't know the roles. I voted for AE, but so did Racer and they were doing some weird Titan vs. Titan thing so I know that doesn't buy me much. Since the first couple of days when I just wasn't around much I have been very active in all the discussion and trying to come up with theories along with everyone else.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:02 PM   #2278
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

but if you bounced his ability to me and he was medusa wouldn't I be stone? Or else Neon didn't use his medusa-powers last night...

anxiety - can you give us a rundown of how many times your "bounce" has "succeeded" this game? i'm wondering if it's not more self-contained then it has seemed to be...
Old 10-29-2007, 10:03 PM   #2279
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I like the thinking that it's telle + someone else as medusa, and telle is the titan. My vote's not moving either at least not until after I sleep on it.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:06 PM   #2280
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

On the other hand, I never got a PM from AlanT about any bouncing or attempt to bounce.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:07 PM   #2281
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
but if you bounced his ability to me and he was medusa wouldn't I be stone? Or else Neon didn't use his medusa-powers last night...

anxiety - can you give us a rundown of how many times your "bounce" has "succeeded" this game? i'm wondering if it's not more self-contained then it has seemed to be...

Well Neon DID know that Anxiety was going to be redirecting his ability.. so he very well could have just chosen to not do his action at all. And do we have any idea if a wolf night kill would actually be redirected like a power would be?

And do we have anyone other than Chief (who we ALL see as being suspect at one level or another) who can vouch for Anxiety redirecting their ability? It seems that he moved my vote.. but that doesn't actually prove that he is who he says he is.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:07 PM   #2282
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

interesting...
Old 10-29-2007, 10:09 PM   #2283
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Medusa had not been used every night in this game, but at least one day in between ech use.

I'm saying NC could be either medusa, olympain, or ET under any of the three scenarios, but NC + telle have to have at least one ET under all three scenarios.

I used it night one, Lathum on Barkeep. That would have resulted in BK getting guarded, so good job on that (i'm lucky)

Night two on hoopsguy, and I forgot who I targetted. Didn;t work.

Night three I used it on Lathm to guard himself, I thought htat was what he was signaling int eh thread. Stopped by cronin.

Night four I used it on CR to go to hoopsguy. hoops had died. CR claimed he got results about hoops role. There is always going to be a lingering suspicion that CR killed or stoned hoops.

Night 5 I used it to hop telle's vote. You saw that result.

Night 6 I used it to hop NC to guard DT. Apparently that didn;t work, although I dont get evidence as to what their ability is. I assume that a wolf would have to use their action to kill, so would be misdirected to kill as per my command. DT did not die, ergo I do not suspect NC killed.

Given that I do not suspect that, telle must be the wolf, and is the best vote.

By the way, I need to submit an action. Should I hop telle's vote to herself, or put in a misdireciton order on a suspect?

Old 10-29-2007, 10:11 PM   #2284
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well Neon DID know that Anxiety was going to be redirecting his ability.. so he very well could have just chosen to not do his action at all. And do we have any idea if a wolf night kill would actually be redirected like a power would be?

And do we have anyone other than Chief (who we ALL see as being suspect at one level or another) who can vouch for Anxiety redirecting their ability? It seems that he moved my vote.. but that doesn't actually prove that he is who he says he is.

This is the flaw in yoru argument. If Neon put in no order at all, how is it that there was a kill at all? Who put it in? A second wolf? Who would that be? CR was stoned. That leaves you as the only possible second wolf (barring myself, cronin, and DT obviosly, but i agree with DT's operating premise that we three are olympian godss)

Old 10-29-2007, 10:12 PM   #2285
Telle
College Starter

So basically there's nobody around now that can say anything about your ability other than someone who most likely is a monster. And being able to move a vote could be just as likely a Titan ability as an Olympian.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:14 PM   #2286
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

To submit this further

If there are two titans:

CR and telle can both be wolves. tell submitted the kill last night.

telle and NC can both be wolves, telle submitted the kill last night

CR and NC cannot both be wolves, CR was stoned and NC was directed elsewhere.

Ergo, assuming we are facing two welves, telle has to be a wolf.

If we are facing one wolf, is not CR. That leaves telle or NC. Again, I bounced NC, so it is telle.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:14 PM   #2287
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
This is the flaw in yoru argument. If Neon put in no order at all, how is it that there was a kill at all? Who put it in? A second wolf? Who would that be? CR was stoned. That leaves you as the only possible second wolf (barring myself, cronin, and DT obviosly, but i agree with DT's operating premise that we three are olympian godss)

Did you read the second sentence? We don't know if a wolf kill action works the same as a role ability. For all we know he could have put in a kill order but no role action, and the kill action wouldn't have been transferred.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:15 PM   #2288
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
To submit this further

If there are two titans:

If we are facing one wolf, is not CR. That leaves telle or NC. Again, I bounced NC, so it is telle.

Convenient that you leave yourself entirely out of the equation.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:16 PM   #2289
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I am the only perosn 100% sure about.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:17 PM   #2290
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I will go by the fact that I never received any PM whatsoever.

To me, it was between Telle and Anxiety. And Telle wasn't able to put her vote in during the early deadline day. Anxiety did.

Unvote Telle
Vote Anxiety

Five points.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:17 PM   #2291
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
To submit this further

If there are two titans:

telle is correct anxiety. You do leave yourself out of the equation in all those scenarios.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:18 PM   #2292
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

did others receive PM's when their actions were "bounced" ?
Old 10-29-2007, 10:19 PM   #2293
Telle
College Starter

I received a PM when my vote was moved.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:19 PM   #2294
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

AlanT's game system is flawed if you "attempted" to change my actions, and I received no PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:20 PM   #2295
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

CR said he did. Lathum never said one way or the other, but he was visited by cronin that night, so I don;t know if it got that far.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:22 PM   #2296
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Did you read the second sentence? We don't know if a wolf kill action works the same as a role ability. For all we know he could have put in a kill order but no role action, and the kill action wouldn't have been transferred.

Are you wondering if kill actions are not subject to the same rules as role actions? I wouldn;t know, but I don;t think there is anyreason to beleive so. For example, this rule from AlanT seems to indicate that they are the same, and come fromt eh same AP pool

"Likewise a player may choose to use further action points to strengthen their actions as well. A night kill action with 4 APs used will overwhelm a Bodyguard action with only 2 APs used for instance. In the case of actions conflicting with one another, a winning action will not always completely negate the losing action, but it will have the favorable outcome. ie: the bodyguard action listed above may fail, but they may be able to recognise who the assailant was."

Old 10-29-2007, 10:24 PM   #2297
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Are you wondering if kill actions are not subject to the same rules as role actions? I wouldn;t know, but I don;t think there is anyreason to beleive so. For example, this rule from AlanT seems to indicate that they are the same, and come fromt eh same AP pool

"Likewise a player may choose to use further action points to strengthen their actions as well. A night kill action with 4 APs used will overwhelm a Bodyguard action with only 2 APs used for instance. In the case of actions conflicting with one another, a winning action will not always completely negate the losing action, but it will have the favorable outcome. ie: the bodyguard action listed above may fail, but they may be able to recognise who the assailant was."

I don't think it's entirely clear.. but at this point I'm much more likely to believe that you're the last Titan over Neon anyways.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:27 PM   #2298
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
CR said he did. Lathum never said one way or the other, but he was visited by cronin that night, so I don;t know if it got that far.

Chief Rum served Racer to us on a platter. I believe he is who he says he is.

I trust DT. DT says he trusts cronin.

If cronin is not medusa, then either Telle or you are. Since you are pushing for the Telle vote, I am assuming Telle is medusa and you are the titan.

I am Achilles. I voted for path. I pushed for voting Racer, and eventually voted ardent.

My voting record speaks for myself.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:27 PM   #2299
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I will go by the fact that I never received any PM whatsoever.

To me, it was between Telle and Anxiety. And Telle wasn't able to put her vote in during the early deadline day. Anxiety did.

Unvote Telle
Vote Anxiety

Five points.

I object to that line of reasoning. Vote for me because you cant decide, vote for me because I asnt scanned by RA, whatever. But that's a real life thing. I placed all of my votes last week early because I was out during the evening and rarely around during vote time. That's real life, not WW. Make your vote about the game.

I never lie about rl stuff in a ww game. That's my credo, so here you go. I was intending to be out for the night so I voted early. Period.

Make your vote in game.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:28 PM   #2300
Telle
College Starter

Ok, I REALLY need to get to bed. If anything else comes up I'll address it in the morning.