Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-18-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

The Supreme Challenge (TEW 2010)

This will be a dynasty ran with TEW 2010 using the default Cornellverse database. I will be using the Supreme Wrestling Federation. First off here is what back story we do know.

Quote:
The following is an excerpt from Pro Wrestling Hits Magazine's 2009 end of year awards feature.

Storyline Of The Year

When it came to deciding the best storyline of 2009, there was really only ever going to be one winner. The nine month long "Jack Bruce, Man Under Pressure" masterpiece that the Supreme Wrestling Federation ran between March and December was not only clearly the best storyline of the year, it was one of the most compelling pieces of drama that any promotion has produced in years. A ratings winner, it helped give the SWF the boost it had been looking for, cementing their place as the number one wrestling organisation on the planet.

The storyline began in March, with SWF World Champion Jack Bruce standing tall at the top of the promotion, unaware that he was about to face the toughest nine months of his career. On three successive episodes of SWF's TV show, Bruce was sneak-attacked after his match by Kurt Laramee, with the "King Of The Streets" apparently trying to target Bruce's knee. The champion demanded a match on the next show, and successfully defeated Laramee by pinfall in the main event. After the match, on the big screen, a mystery man - his face pixelated and his voice obscured - appeared and warned Jack that this was just the start of his ordeal, and that he would be broken before the year was through.

The following months saw Jack Bruce come under increasing pressure, as his mystery foe used his apparent financial muscle-power to stack the odds. First came corrupt referees, causing the champion to always be on the look-out for fast counts. Then came a series of hired guns, including Death Row and Runaway Train, who were paid to try and take Jack out of action, putting more physical strain on him. Next, we saw that the mystery man had managed to gain influence over the SWF board itself, as they made a series of pronouncements designed to put yet more strain on the world champion, such as giving him multiple matches per night or giving his opponents stipulations that played to their strengths. Finally, a $1,000,000 bounty was placed on Jack's head for the entire month of November, leaving him to fight off multiple attacks each week.

Emotionally and physically drained, a crazed Jack finally cut an intense interview on SWF's weekly show in which he stated that he was tired of always being the hunted, and that he was going to turn things around and hunt down the man behind the ordeal. Pointing out the apparent wealth of the mystery man, Bruce announced that he was sure that it was Rich Money who was behind the plot, and that he was going to hunt him down. Money appeared later in the show and strongly denied having anything to do with the troubles that Jack had been going through. However, he said, he was not one to turn down an opportunity, and offered to face the champion at SWF's Christmas Clash pay-per-view as long as the world title was on the line. Jack Bruce finished the show by accepting, but revealing that the match would be the most brutal one of his career - a Last Man Standing bout.

The storyline came to a close at Christmas Clash. Jack, despite being visibly drained after the preceding nine months of abuse, managed to successfully defeat Rich Money in a particularly violent match, one that was well above SWF's normal levels of physical brutality, eventually laying Money out for a ten count after repeatedly hitting him with a chair. As Rich was being taken away on a stretcher, and Jack had collapsed to the mat, the final sting in the tail was played out. The Myster Man appeared on the big screen, and after sarcastically clapping Bruce's performance, revealed that he wasn't Rich Money at all....but that he would show himself. He then broke the news that the SWF board had agreed with him that in the spirit of Christmas, the world title should be defended twice tonight, and that Jack's second opponent would be the mystery man himself!

Out from the back came the mystery man, revealing himself to be...Eric Eisen! The son of SWF owner Richard Eisen had not been seen since August 2008, when he suffered a severe knee injury, and was now sporting a much more muscular physique and new outfit. Hitting the ring, Eric quickly overpowered the exhausted Jack Bruce and pinned him after a Silver Spoon Shock, his trademark finisher, in under 5 minutes. The new champion then addressed the irate crowd, who were pelting the ring with garbage, proclaiming himself "The Supremacist" and the real face of the Supreme Wrestling Federation.

A wonderful storyline that caught everyone's imagination, it not only established Jack Bruce as the biggest babyface in North American wrestling and boosted Rich Money up into the main event scene, it also reinvented Eric Eisen, turning him into a serious player. Whether he can carry the belt (and promotion) as well as Jack Bruce remains to be seen, as does whether the fans will be put off by the nepotism of having the boss's son as world champion, but it has certainly set the SWF up nicely for 2010.

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-18-2010 at 07:09 PM.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Promotion Rankings

1. Supreme Wrestling Federation (US, International)
2. Total Championship Wrestling (US, National)
3. Burning Hammer of the Wrestling Gods (Japan, National)
4. Pride Glory Honor Wrestling (Japan, Cult)
5. United States Pro Wrestling (US, Cult)
6. North of the Border Pro Wrestling (Canada, Cult)
7. Canadian Golden Combat (Canada, Cult)
8. South of the Border Pro Wrestling (Mexico, Cult)

*Other wrestling companies are regional and below.

The Power 10 (Top 10 wrestlers of 2009 based on in ring performance)

1. Tommy Cornell (TCW)
2. Dan Stone Jr. (NotBPW)
3. Angry Gilmore (SWF)
4. Sean McFly (NotBPW)
5. Tadiyuki Kikkawa (BHotWG)
6. Yoshimi Mushashibo (PGHW)
7. Christian Faith (SWF)
8. Champagne Lover (SotBPW)
9. Jack Bruce (SWF)
10. Axxis Jr. (SotBPW)

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-18-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:34 PM   #3
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

It is important to note that my company's product is MUCH like the WWE and is Sports Entertainment based. It is also important to note that I have not watched real honest to god professional wrestling in roughly five years so if I repeat anything that has done been done recently I honestly did not mean to. Now we will break down the SWF roster.

Champions

SWF World Heavyweight Champion
Eric Eisen

SWF North American Champion
Brandon James

SWF World Tag Team Champions
Jack Giedroyc and Valiant

Main Eventers

Good Guys

Christian Faith
Jack Bruce
Rich Money

Thoughts

My ME faces are great.

Faith is a record tying 4 time champ. Bruce is the most over wrestler in the US and Rich Money is a great worker who is on the cusp of greatness. If only the group were younger than 43, 37, and 34.

Bad Guys

Marat Khoklov pictured

Eric Eisen
Marat Khoklov
Remo
Vengeance

Thoughts

Really a limited group of wrestlers. Out of the four Remo is best in the ring by a mile, but he lacks the charisma and microphone skills of Eisen and Vengeance.

Eisen(is the owners son) and Vengeance are both limited in the ring, but serviceable on the mic.

Marat is the hardest to figure out. He doesn't speak a word of English, but is an absolute monster. He stands well over 7 feet tall and is just absolutely ripped. He has the best body on the entire roster. He came over from Japan and is yet to be pinned or submitted in the SWF ring.

*According to my ideal roster size I am one Main Event wrestler short of my ideal roster.

Upper Midcarders

Good Guys

Joe Sexy
Lobster Warrior
Steve Frehley

Thoughts

Frehley is a former champion, but extremely bland. He is just returning from a prolonged injury. Sexy has great entertainment skills, but is the definition of terrible in the ring. And then there is Lobster Warrior. Lobby is the definition of niche. Great both in the ring and in entertainment skills the only thing holding Lobster Warrior is his age(36).

Bad Guys

Angry Gilmore
Brandon James
Runaway Train
Squeeky McClean

Thoughts

Runaway Train used to be the companies feature monster heel. Age has caught up to him(45), but he is still a very useful member of the roster. Squeeky has such an awful name that I almost have to change it. As a worker he is average in the ring and above average in the entertainment skills.

James and Gilmore are both superstars in the making. Gilmore reminds me of Bret Hart, both in the ring and on the mic, while James is just loaded with the "it" factor. James is an above average brawler(not great, but way above average) and lacking in the entertainment skills, but there is just something about him that makes everyone think he is bound for greatness.

*According to my ideal roster size I am one Upper Midcard wrestler short of my ideal roster.

Midcarders

Good Guys

Gregory Black
Jack Giedroyc
Jungle Lord
Robbie Retro
Valiant

Thoughts

Looks like a bunch of guys that are 'jack of one trade' type workers. Black and Lord are both better wrestlers than entertainers, while Retro and Valiant are just the opposite. If one of these guys looks set to break out it may be Jack Giedroyc who is both an above average brawler and entertainer.

Giedroyc and Valiant form a tag team.

Bad Guys

Frederique Antonio Garcia pictured

Big Smack Scott
Enforcer Roberts
Frederique Antonio Garcia
Kurt Laramee
Marc DuBois
Paul Huntingdon

Thoughts

First off I want it to be said that Big Smack Scott is both an asshole and absolutely terrible in the ring. His sloppy work has a history of injuring those who get in the ring with him, but by god does he have that special "it" that can't be described. Hard decision between keeping him, or cutting him.

Roberts is completely lacking charisma but a solid vetern. Laramee and Huntingdon are both well below average in the ring, but great entertainers. While DuBois and Garcia are the real standouts here. DuBois is only 22 and already great in the ring and in the entertainment skills. He is a can't miss prospect that will one day be world champion. Garcia on the other hand is a great worker with a great gimmick and great entertainment skills. His only downfall is that he may be too old to really reach his peak(34).

Lower Midcarders

Good Guys

American Machine
Brett Biggz
Captain Atomic
Jimmy Chapman
Randy Chapman

Thoughts

Captain Atomic is a future star.

The Amazing Chapmans are a very solid young tag team. One or both of them could eventually break out of the pack. Biggz and American Machine are both in their mid 30s are terrible.

Bad Guys

Possibly the worst wrestler in the world

Everest

Thoughts

Holy crap is this unbalanced. There is one heel and he is terrible. Everest is old, the worst in ring talent on the roster and completely devoid of charisma. Someone call Vince McMahon!

Openers

Good Guys

Bart Biggz

Thoughts

Bart is much better than his tag team partner and brother Brett, however he is considered a career midcarder at this point in his career.

Bad Guys

Akima Brave pictured

Akima Brave
Kid Toma
Shady K

Thoughts

Akima Brave and Kid Toma form a tag team called 'The Samoan Wildboyz.' They are both young enough that if they improve a little bit either one of them could be stars. Shady K is a young brawler with decent entertainment skills that could break out as well(albeit highly unlikely).

Enhancement Talents

Jobbers

John Greed
Knuckles

Thoughts

Knuckles is the tag team partner of Shady K and I could leave both of them. John Greed on the other hand is interesting. Terrible in the ring he is great on the mic and has that "it" factor. I would not consider him a jobber as my predecessor did.

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-18-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Out of Ring Talent

Managers

Hannah pictured

BJ O'Neill
Dawn the Cheerleader
Hannah
Jessie

Thoughts

My predecessor if nothing else, loved the female valet. I'm not nearly as high on it as he was, but there is a mixed bag here. Dawn is great, Hannah is only going to get better, Jessie has a job for life since her husband is Angry Gilmore, and BJ O'Neill is pretty bad to be honest. I need to do something here.

Announcers

Duane Fry
Peter Michaels

Thoughts

The two best announcers in the world. Duane Fry is the young gun while Peter Michaels is the older "Jim Ross type." We use them both in a three man booth style.

Color Commentators

Ana Garcia
Jerry Eisen

Thoughts

Ana is the best in the business. Jerry is living in the shadow of his father(owner of the company) and brother(World Heavyweight Champ.)

Referee

Darren Smith
Ric Young
Shane Stones

Thoughts

Darren Smith is one of the best in the world. Ric Young is average, Shane Stones has to go.

Authority Figure

Emma Chase

Thoughts

She runs the show and is great at it. I have big plans for her.

Road Agents

Chief Two Eagles
Marcus McKing
Pat Deacon

Thoughts

Pat Deacon and Chief are both solid. Marcus McKing is not able to build matches up to my standard.

Owner

Richard Eisen

Thoughts

Has only made a handful of appearances on TV in the past decade. Vince McMahon he is not, but ultimately he is the man I answer to. He is called "The Most Powerful Man in Wrestling Today."

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-18-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #5
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

The current company schedule:

TV Shows

Every Tuesday Night at Prime Time on C.A.N.N.

PPV Schedule for 2010 (All PPVs are Thursday Week 2 unless noted)

January - When Hell Freezes Over *Held Thursday Week 3 to allow proper buildup*
February - Nothing to Lose
March - Awesome Impact
April - The World is Watching
May - Master of Puppets
June - Time of Trouble

July - The Supreme Challenge *The Legendary PPV*
August - Welcome to the Jungle *Features the Rumble in the Jungle 30 man battle royal for a MITB style contract*
September - Under Control
October - Let the Games Begin
November - Break Like the Wind
December - Christmas Clash *Classic Survivor Series style 4 vs. 4 matchups*

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-18-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:07 PM   #6
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

For the purpose of this dynasty we will assume that Christmas Clash(discussed in post #1) was the last SWF event of 2009 and that the first card I book will be the very first show to air following that event.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:21 PM   #7
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Prior to my booking my first card I send out some feelers to people within the wrestling community. I send out negotiation offers to 24 workers. Most of them will be offers for developmental deals, as I notice our developmental company, Rhode Island Professional Wrestling, is severely lacking in potential future stars. If I am to be expected to keep this company on top I am going to need to keep a good talent level in RIPW.

I call up Cheetah Boy and Masked Patriot to the active roster from RIPW. Both of them are considered emergency call ups to fill a void that must be filled immediately. Expect both of them to be sent back down to RIPW as soon as some new contracts are signed.

I also send out a feeler to “Euro Your Demand” to get PPV coverage in the UK and also throughout Europe. Currently we consider the US, Canada, and UK to be our "active" areas.

SWF also has entered negations to extend SWF to a two hour TV show rather than an hour and a half. So far the back and forth has been going very well so expect the two hour show to be announced sooner rather than later.

SWF Supreme TV Preview

Quote:

Brandon James defends his North American Heavyweight Championship.

Marat Khoklov will be in action. Can anyone stop the unstoppable?

Plus Eric Eisen appears on SWF free TV for the first time in 16 months!

And much more....
Old 02-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #8
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Still getting into the CVerse but I do know Khoklov is my favorite character in it. Total bad ass.

Can't wait for this.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #9
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Tuesday, January Week 1, 2010

SWF Supreme TV!

{Pre Show}

[Match] Jungle Jim defeats Akima Brave by clean pinfall at 8:11. (B-)

[Match] Angry Gilmore defeats American Machine by clean pinfall at 6:34. (B-)

{Show Begins}

[Angle] The show opens with Eric Eisen, Emma Chase, Marat Khoklov, and Brandon James in the ring. They cut a promo. (B)

*Eric Eisen puts over the fact that he beat Jack Bruce at Christmas Clash

*Eisen says he was in league with Emma the whole time and thinks it is absolutely hilarious how it all went down.

*Eisen and Emma announce that the four of them will be called “Creative Control.”

*Eisen refers to Khoklov as his own personal insurance policy. Says Khoklov will be at ringside for all of his title defenses to make sure everything stays fair.

*They brag about Eisen + James holding the companies top two championships.

*Emma says that things will not get any easier for Jack Bruce now that Eisen has revealed as the mastermind behind his troubles.

*Emma books Jack Bruce vs. Remo vs. Vengeance tonight!

[Match] In a non title match Jack Giedroyc and Valiant defeat Frederique Antonio Garcia and Paul Huntingdon by pinfall at 6:26 when Jack pinned Paul. (D)

[Angle] Frederique Promo (C)

*Frederique claims that this weeks loss to Giedroyc and Valiant was a fluke.

*Blames the loss on his partner.

*Promises big suprise for Giedroyc and Valiant next week.

[Match] Marat Khoklov squashes Masket Patriot at 0:43 by pinfall. (D)

[Angle] Marat Khoklov destroys Masked Patriot after the match. Patriot is attended to by medical staff. (B+)

[Angle] Steve Frehley Promo (B+)

*Frehley is unhappy about Vengeance getting both of them DQ'ed in their 4 vs. 4 elimination match at Christmas Clash.

*Frehley tells Vengeance that he is out for revenge.

*Frehley lets Jack Bruce know that if the “shit hits the fan tonight” that he will have Bruce's back.

[Match] Marc DuBois defeats Captain Atomic at 5:51 by submission. (C)

[Angle] Marc DuBois Promo (C+)

*DuBois claims he is the rightful #1 contender for the North American Championship

[Angle] Video tribute to Rich Money putting over a kayfabe injury suffered in his last man standing match against Jack Bruce at Christmas Clash. (B+)

[Match] Brandon James defeats Robbie Retro at 16:24 by pinfall to retain the SWF North American Championship. The finish of the match saw Runaway Train, Marc DuBois, and Gregory Black all run in. In the chaos James hit the Big Money Move and scored the pinfall victory. (C+)

[Angle] Christian Faith Promo (B+)

*Faith is disgusted by Marat's actions tonight and since he joined the SWF.

*Faith puts over Khoklov's massive size.

*Faith calls Marat the most dangerous wrestler he has seen in the SWF. Faith makes a point to point out that he has been in the SWF since 1988 and has held the SWF Championship a record tying four times and in that time no one has appeared as unstoppable as Marat Khoklov.

*Faith is going to take it upon himself to put a stop to Khoklov's reign of terror. He asks Emma to give him a shot at Khoklov at “When Hell Freezes Over.”

[Angle] Backstage Brandon James talks to Emma Chase (B+)

*James is pissed about the run-ins in his title defense.

*James doesn't think any of them deserve a title shot.

*Emma promises James she will take care of it.

[Angle] Jack Bruce Promo (B+)

*Bruce is disgusted by Eric Eisen and Emma Chase.

*Bruce promises to give it his all tonight against Remo and Vengeance.

[Angle] Eric Eisen comes down to do color commentary for the Jack Bruce vs. Vengeance vs. Remo match. (B+)

[Match] Jack Bruce defeats Vengeance and Remo at 23:08 when Bruce pins Remo following botched interference by Eric Eisen. (B+)

[Angle] Post-Match Jack Bruce celebrates his win in the ring while Eric Eisen backpedals up the ramp looking disgusted. (B+)

{Show Ends}

{Post Show}

[Angle] Rich Money comes out and cuts a fun promo designed to send everyone home happy. (A)

Final Show Rating: B

“This show can be considered a success, it should have increased our popularity.”

Notes:

*Prior to the show Rich Money took Masked Patriot under his wing as his protege. Maybe Patriot will stick around after all.

*Jungle Jim, as seen in the prelims, is Jungle Lord. I just can't get into the name Jungle Lord and feel that Jungle Jim will be better.

*Valiant and Jack Giedroyc have bad chemistry as tag team partners. Awesome, my tag team champs have bad chemistry as partners.

*Valiant and Hannah have poor chemistry as manager/client

*I screwed up one segment on the show. I will not say which one, but I think looking at the ratings one scored just a little bit lower than it should have so you could probably look and figure out which one it was.

*Thoughts on the format and pictures? I am not willing to put pictures for every match/segment but do the occasional pictures help or should I just scrap them since I'm not willing to fully commit to each segment?

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-24-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #10
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Wednesday, January Week 1, 2010

Last nights Supreme TV scored a 7.33 on C.A.N.N.

TCW's TCW Presents Total Wrestling scored a 6.50 with a card that featured Troy Tornado scoring a victory over TCW Heavyweight Champion Rocky Golden in a non-title match-up. The card was rated as a B.

SWF's Supreme TV is the victor in this weeks Tuesday Night Wars.

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-24-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:01 PM   #11
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Thursday, January Week 1, 2010

Last nights USPW American Wrestling on Sports America scored a 1.25 rating.

The show featured former SWF World Heavyweight and current USPW World Heavyweight Champion Enygma defeating T-Rex.

In the co-feature former three time TCW Heavyweight Champion James Justice defeated Hall of Famer and former two time SWF World Heavyweight Champion and former two time Burning World Champion in Japan, Bruce the Giant. The card was said to be rated as a C.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:14 PM   #12
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Friday, January Week 1, 2010

Today the SWF announced the signing for the following workers: Carl Batch, Cameran Vessey, and Chuck Frisby.

Carl Batch, the top signing of the bunch, is regarded as one of the top managers in the business to never get a taste of the big time.

Chuck Frisby is considered one of the best in the business at taking a beating but leaves alot to be desired on the attack. He will be used as an enhancement talent.

Cameran Vessey is one for the future and will be sent to RIPW for development.

With the addition of Frisby to the main roster Cheetah Boy has been sent back to development.

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-22-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:57 PM   #13
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Monday Week 2, January 2010

The SWF once again recently completed some contract signings to bring in new workers this past week.

The top signing would have to be Man Mountain Cahill. Cahill formerly worked in TCW as Ronnie V. Pain in their Painful Procedure stable that was headlined by Jack Bruce and then Troy Tornado. Cahill was released from TCW in 2009. He is expected to be repackaged by SWF prior to his debut.

The most psychotic wrestler in the world? Larry Wood

New signings also expected to join the SWF's main roster include Ernie Turner, Felix Harding, Larry Wood, Luis Montero(Road Agent), and Nicolas Lopez

The following workers were signed and expected to be sent to RIPW for development: Captain Wrestling II(no way that gimmick hits the SWF airways), Casey Valentine, Dazzling Dave Diamond, Frankie Perez, James Prudence, Jay Chord, Matthew Keith, Rahmel Goode, Roderick Remus, Roger Cage, Steven Parker, and Swoop McCarthy.

SWF Road Agent Marcus McKing have parted ways. Expect McKing to once again hit the independant circuit.

SWF and Everest have parted ways. The current rumor is that the signing of Cahill spelled the end for Everest as they are felt to share a similar role on the roster with Cahill being the more talented of the two.

Notes:

*I am much happier with the roster of my developmental company now.

*Turner, Harding and the like are being added because I need jobbers. A look at my roster showed no one to fill a Brooklyn Brawler type role, the guys who aren't ever going to make it big but have good attitudes and are great at taking a beating. These guys will fill that role.

*Lopez will be out of a job very quick if he has poor chemisty with Jungle Jim as tag partners. I tried to alter the product to allow for lucha, but Eisen blocked it. If the fans crap on Lopez I'll have to cut him.

*My early game roster shuffling is now complete. I hate to do it, but I had to fill some holes I saw in the roster.
Old 02-22-2010, 08:41 PM   #14
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

SWF Supreme TV Preview

Tonight on a special 2 hour Supreme TV!

Quote:
Christian Faith takes on Squeeky McClean

Will anyone be able to stop Marat Khoklov? He will be in action once again this week.

Steve Frehley is forced into a handicap match against Vengeance and Remo by Emma Chase for pledging support to Jack Bruce last week.

-Plus-

How will Emma Chase and Eric Eisen respond to Jack Bruce's victory last week?

What will be Antonio Frederique Garcia's “big surprise” be that he promised for Valiant and Jack Giedroyc?

Rich Money appears live for the first time since his brutal Last Man Standing match against Jack Bruce at Christmas Clash!

And much more....

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-24-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #15
DeToxRox
Head Coach

I like the layout a lot. Keep it up.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:33 PM   #16
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Tuesday Week 2, January 2010

SWF Supreme TV!

{Pre Show}

[Match] Payne defeats American Machine by pinfall at 6:07 (C-)

[Match] Runaway Train defeats Brett Biggz by pinfall at 4:55 (C+)

{Show Begins}

[Angle] The show opens with Rich Money in the ring. He asks for Jack Bruce to come to the ring. (A)

*Jack Bruce and Rich Money give each other respect for taking each other to the limit at Christmas Clash in the Last Man Standing Match.

*Jack Bruce stops short of an apology but says he was wrong about Rich Money.

*Bruce says he would be honored if Rich Money would stand beside him and help him take down Eisen, Emma, and all of Creative Control.

*Money says that the day will come when he must settle his score with Bruce, but that that day is not today. He talks about how Eisen used him and promises to stand beside Jack Bruce for the time being.

*The show cuts to commercial with the two in the center of the ring shaking hands agreeing to band together against Emma and Eisen.

[Match] Christian Faith defeats Squeeky McClean by pinfall at 15:01 (B-)

[Angle] Following the match Marat Khoklov ,w/ Emma Chase issuing the orders, hits the ring and destroys Christian Faith. (B)

[Angle] Following the beat down the rest of Creative Control(Brandon James and Eric Eisen) join Khoklov and Emma in the ring for a Promo. (A)

*Emma says Faith should be more careful about what he asks for and grants him his shot at Khoklov at “When Hell Freezes Over.”

*Emma is not impressed with the allegiance formed by Rich Money and Jack Bruce earlier in the night. Says she has a surprise for Bruce later in the night. She also makes a crack at Frehley being forced to take on Remo/Vengeance tonight and says that if you choose to side with Jack Bruce you can expect things like that to happen to you.

*Emma wants to see exactly how well Rich Money is feeling. She books Money vs. Marc DuBois for later tonight.

*Eric Eisen is curious about how often he must defend his title. Emma promises to look into it.

*Brandon James wants to know what Emma has decided to do about all of run-ins that occurred during his title match last week. Emma tells him not to worry, that there is no number one contender to his title and that at “When Hell Freezes Over” Marc DuBois, Gregory Black, Runaway Train, and Robbie Retro will all face each other in a fatal four-way for the right to become the number one contender to his North American Championship.

[Match] Angry Gilmore defeats Big Smack Scott and Captain Atomic in a three way dance by pinfall at 9:51 (B-)

[Angle] Following his win Angry Gilmore rubs his victory in the face of the fans and stays in the ring to celebrate. (B)

[Angle] Frederique Antonio Garcia is in the ring and calls out the tag team champions. Giedroyc and Valiant come out to the ramp but are attacked from behind by a man with a chair. It is Joe Sexy! Garcia quickly runs up the entrance to the top of the ramp and joins Sexy in the attack. They are finally ran off by SWF security. Joe Sexy has turned heel. (C)

[Match] Marat Khoklov defeats Felix Harding by submission at 1:02 (D+)

[Angle] Gregory Black Promo (C+)

*Gregory Black is not happy that Emma is not going to make Brandon James defend the North American Championship at “When Hell Freezes Over.”

*Black thinks he should be going toe to toe with James rather than being in a fatal four way.

*Black vows to make the best of a bad situation and come out on top over Robbie Retro, Runaway Train, and Marc DuBois.

[Angle] Backstage Jack Bruce is told by a nameless backstage staff member that he is up after the Frehley vs. Vengeance + Remo handicap match. Bruce nods. (B+)

[Angle] The announcers spend about a minute talking about Steve Frehley and Vengeance. They note that the SWF board of directors has ordered a Frehley vs. Vengeance match for “When Hell Freezes Over.” This leads into the following segment.... (B)

[Angle] A video is shown detailing the history of Vengeance and Frehley, the buildup to the fatal four way at Christmas Clash, and Vengeance getting both of them disqualified from the match at Clash. (B)

[Match] Vengeance and Remo defeat Steve Frehley by pinfall when Vengeance pins Steve Frehley at 22:17 (B+)

[Angle] After the match Vengeance and Remo continue the assault on Steve Frehley when Lobster Warrior hits the ring to a big pop and runs Vengeance and Remo off. (B+)

[Angle] Jack Bruce makes his way to the ring. As he gets on the microphone and begins to speak two workers come out of the crowd and attack him from behind. The attackers are Eric Eisen and Angry Gilmore. They give Bruce a beating until they are forced to flee when Rich Money runs out from the back and slides in the ring. Money helps Bruce to his feet. (B+)

[Angle] Marc DuBois Promo (B)

*Marc DuBois thinks that tonight may be the defining moment of his young career.

*DuBois has no issues taking advantage of Rich Money's injuries.

*DuBois hopes to earn enough favor with Emma Chase tonight by putting Rich Money out for good that she won't mind him challenging Brandon James for the North American Championship after he wins the fatal four way at “When Hell Freezes Over.”

[Match] Rich Money defeats Marc DuBois by pinfall at 21:55 despite interference by Eric Eisen against Rich Money (B+)

{Show Ends}

Notes:

* Payne debuted in a dark match. He is the newly signed Man Mountain Cahill. He debuted with a biker gimmick. The gimmick was not well received although it was far from a disaster being rated a C+.

*As I feared Big Smack Scott really stunk the joint up. Is a testament to Angry Gilmore that he was able to carry a stiff like Scott to a B- rating. Scott got the following negative notes:
-Penalized for inconsistency
-Penalized for poor psychology
-Penalized for poor selling
-Penalized for negative crowd reaction
-In addition to “A hot crowd was against Big Smack Scott, chanting for him to not come back.” Awesome!

* Joe Sexy's turn was a complete success.

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-24-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:48 PM   #17
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Wednesday Week 2, January 2010

Last nights Supreme TV scored a 7.35 on C.A.N.N. up from a 7.33 last week.

TCW's TCW Presents Total Wrestling scored a 6.64 on GNN Total Sports up from a 6.50 last week. The card, rated as a B, featured TCW Heavyweight Champion Rocky Golden losing for the second week in a row on free TV in a non title match, this week against Wolf Hawkins. Also on the card Joey Minnesota defeated Troy Tornado.

Supreme TV takes the victory for the second week in a row although TCW closed some ground this week.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:00 PM   #18
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Thursday Week 2, January 2010

Last nights USPW scored a 1.15 rating on Sports America down from a 1.25 last week.

The show featured the Hardcore American Chris Caulfield defeat T-Rex in the main event. The show also saw Jumbo Jackson and Peter Valentine team together to win the USPW Tag Team Championship. The shows quality was said to be about a C-.

USPW will have to do better if they intend to survive the war they declared last year on the Supreme Wrestling Federation.

In news for the SWF they agreed to terms with UK-1 to broadcast Pay Per View events in the UK. The SWF now have Pay Per View coverage in the United States, Canada, and the UK.

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-24-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:59 PM   #19
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Tuesday Week 3, January 2010

SWF Supreme TV Preview

Thanks to the solid ratings last week C.A.N.N. gave the word and Supreme TV is now two hours permanently!

Quote:

The final build to "When Hell Freezes Over" is on!

The SWF board of directors has ordered Lobster Warrior and Steve Frehley in a tag team match against Remo and Vengeance.

-Plus-

Why did Angry Gilmore attack Jack Bruce last week?

Emma Chase clarifies the World Heavyweight Championship picture. Who gets a shot at Eric Eisen at "When Hell Freezes Over?"

Tune in tonight to find out!

Old 02-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #20
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

SWF Supreme TV!

{Pre Show}

[Match] Jungle Jim and Jungle Nick defeat Generation NXT by pinfall at 9:04 (C+)

[Match] Gregory Black defeats Larry Wood by disqualification at 6:12 (C-)

{Show Begins}

[Angle] The show opens with a Creative Control Promo (B)

*Angry Gilmore is officially announced as the newest member of Creative Control.

*Emma and Eric joke about Faith asking for a match with Marat Khoklov. They think Faith was asking for what he got last week.

*Emma announces that after looking through the paperwork she has found out that the SWF World Heavyweight Championship only has a mandatory defense every 90 days. As such there will be no title match at “When Hell Freezes Over” and Eric Eisen will have the night off. Instead at the PPV Jack Bruce will team up with Rich Money to take on Angry Gilmore and Brandon James. She says that if Bruce and Money win that match that we will then talk about a title shot. Eric Eisen looks pleased.

*Emma announces that we will get a sneak peak at the Jack Bruce-Rich Money tag team tonight as they will take on Frederique Antonio Garcia and Joe Sexy in the main event. In the interest of fairness she says that earlier in the night either Jack Bruce or Rich Money will be forced to take on the Moral Minority(Squeeky McClean and Enforcer Roberts) in a handicap match. Eric Eisen pulls out a coin, flips it and says, “Looks like Jack Bruce.”

*Emma goes on to say that if you scratch her back she will scratch yours. Win or lose, for stepping up and taking on Money and Bruce tonight, Frederique Antonio Garcia and Joe Money will be rewarded with a title shot against Giedroyc and Valiant at the PPV.

[Match] Angry Gilmore defeats Robbie Retro by pinfall at 16:11 (B-)

[Angle] Backstage Promo with Carl Batch and his client Payne (C+)

*Carl Batch hypes up Payne while Payne stands there and looks scary.

[Angle] Jack Giedroyc and Valiant Promo (C+)

*Giedroyc and Valiant are more than happy to fight Garcia and Sexy.

*Giedroyc and Valiant are confident they will win at “When Hell Freezes Over.”

vs.

[Match] Runaway Train defeats Ernie Turner by pinfall at 0:36 (D+)

[Angle] After the match Gregory Black runs in and attacks Runaway Train. This sets off a chain reaction of run ins and the segment ends with Gregory Black, Marc DuBois, Runaway Train, and Robbie Retro all brawling in the ring. (C)

[Angle] Christian Faith in ring Promo (B+)

*Faith says he knew what he was getting himself into when he asked for a match with Marat Khoklov

*Faith says that what happened last week when Khoklov attacked him after his match was not a surprise to him at all.

*Faith says that at “When Hell Freezes Over” he will take himself, his body, and his performance to the next level as he has done time and time again.

*Faith says that we will find out if Marat has that next level because he is going to need find it if he is going to be victorious.

[Match] Jack Bruce defeats Moral Minority by Disqualification at 4:35 when Eric Eisen, Brandon James, and Angry Gilmore all run into the ring and attack Jack Bruce. (B-)

[Angle] After the match Eric Eisen, Angry Gilmore, Brandon James, and the Moral Minority continue their assault on Jack Bruce. The Amazing Chapmans(Jimmy and Randy Chapman) run in for the save and knock the Moral Minority out of the ring but are quickly beaten down by Eisen and Co. (B-)

[Angle] Lobster Warrior and Steve Frehley Promo (B+)

*Steve Frehley and Lobster Warrior talk about last week. Frehley is pissed that he was forced to take part in a handicap match but grateful that Lobster Warrior came to his rescue after the match.

*Lobster Warrior makes a crack that saving Frehley was the least that a superhero could do.

*Frehley says he is going to start Vengeance's ass kicking tonight and finish it at “When Hell Freezes Over.”

[Match] Remo and Vengeance defeat Lobster Warrior and Steve Frehley by pinfall when Remo pins Lobster Warrior after hitting Lobby with a chair behind the referee's back at 25:56 (B+)

[Angle] Backstage in the locker room Rich Money is trying to talk Jack Bruce out of taking part in the main event tag team match tonight. Jack Bruce - “If I don't fight then I have let them win.” (B+)

[Angle] Backstage the Moral Minority are pissed and burst into Emma Chase's office. Squeeky McClean demands a match with The Amazing Chapmans. Emma says that the match will happen at “When Hell Freezes Over.” (B-)

[Angle] This just in! The announcers tell everyone that the SWF board of directors have just ordered Lobster Warrior against Remo at “When Hell Freezes Over” due to Remo's attack on Lobby tonight. (B)

[Angle] Frederique Antonio Garcia and Joe Sexy Promo (B)

*Joe Sexy says he was tired of playing the role of good guy. He was sick of the fans and when Garcia approached him about teaming up he couldn't resist. He doesn't feel any remorse about turning on the fans last week or attacking Giedroyc and Valiant.

*Garcia and Sexy are confident Jack Bruce won't be taking part in the tag match tonight.

*Garcia and Sexy are grateful for the shot at Giedroyc and Valiant at “When Hell Freezes Over” and guarantee they will capture the gold.

*Garcia and Sexy can't see any possible way they could lose tonight. In their minds they are the perfect team.

[Angle] Brandon James and Angry Gilmore come down to ringside to scout Jack Bruce and Rich Money. This seems to distract Rich Money and Jack Bruce since James and Gilmore waited until both teams were in the ring to come down to ringside. (B+)

vs.

[Match] Jack Bruce and Rich Money defeat Frederique Antonio Garcia and Joe Sexy by pinfall when Jack Bruce pins Frederique Antonio Garcia at 21:40. (A)

[Angle] The show goes off the air with Brandon James and Angry Gilmore backing up the ramp staring down Jack Bruce and Rich Money who are in the ring. (B)

{Show Ends}

Notes:

*Jungle Nick is Nicolas Lopez. I do not have a team name for Jungle Jim and Jungle Nick yet. Any suggestions? Generation NXT is Jay Chord and Matthew Keith. They are both second generation superstars and both of their fathers are absolute legends. These guys will be a great tag team once I get them over and both of them have the ability to carry a promotion in the future. I'm really excited about these tag teams.

*I hope that Larry Wood can play the Mankind crazy role perfectly(well I know he can, Wood is a psychopath with a legacy of wild brawls and brutal death matches in Japan). I'm aiming for early Mankind, not Rock n' Sock Connection Mankind so don't expect laughs from Wood. I would also be willing to consider a name change if anyone can come up with anything fitting.

*I am a little worried that I am making Creative Control too big and risking turning it into the N.W.O. I am going to hope that 5 isn't overboard, but without a true tag team in there I'm not sure there is room for 4 singles wrestlers and an authority figure in the same stable. I guess we will see how it plays out.

*I was worried when the semi final match scored a B+, I wasn't sure that the main event was capable of scoring that well but they absolutely delivered and I'm very happy with the A. Frederique and Joe Sexy really impressed me here and I will be putting more and more trust in them going forward.

*If this tag team match scored that well I'm really excited about what the tag team match at the PPV can score since James and Gilmore are both better workers in the ring and more popular with higher momentum than Garcia/Sexy. If that match doesn't score better than this tag match I will be disappointed.

*I'm really hurting my ratings by not adhering to the perfect show theory. I need to get better at this.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #21
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Wednesday Week 3, January 2010

Last nights SWF Supreme TV scored a 7.18 down to a record low from 7.35 the week before on C.A.N.N.

TCW presents Total Wrestling scored a 6.59 last night down slightly from a 6.64 the previous week. The card saw the Syndicate take out Bryan Vessey and RDJ in the main event. The quality of the card was said to be a B.

The SWF extend their head to head streak to 3, although the ratings gap has closed each week.

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-24-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:53 PM   #22
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Wednesday Week 3, January 2010

SWF presents "When Hell Freezes Over" live Thursday on Pay Per View

Main Event
Jack Bruce and Rich Money vs. Angry Gilmore and Brandon James

SWF World Tag Team Championship
Jack Giedroyc and Valiant (c) vs. Frederique Antonio Garcia and Joe Sexy

Winner is the #1 Contender for the SWF North American Championship
Gregory Black vs. Robbie Retro vs. Marc DuBois vs. Runaway Train

Christian Faith vs. Marat Khoklov

Steve Frehley vs. Vengeance

Lobster Warrior vs. Remo

The Amazing Chapmans vs. Moral Minority

comments/predictions/thoughts/etc. welcome

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-24-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:27 PM   #23
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Thursday Week 3, January 2010

USPW American Wrestling scored a 1.17 last night on Sports America. The rating is improved from a 1.15 last week.

The show saw Bruce The Giant defeat Nicky Champion in the main event. The quality of the show was said to be a C.

Also last night in Canada North of the Border Pro Wrestling held their weekly TV show NOTBPW Championship Wrestling and in the main event Johnny Bloodstone defeated Dan Stone Jr. in a match that brought the house down and is already being considered a strong candidate for match of the year this year.

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-24-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:42 PM   #24
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Thursday Week 3, January 2010

SWF presents When Hell Freezes Over, Live on PPV!

{Pre Show}

[Match] Jungle Kings defeat The Pain Alliance by pinfall at 7:52 when Jungle Lord pinned Big Smack Scott. (C)

[Match] Captain Atomic defeats Akima Brave by pinfall at 7:53. (C-)

{Show Begins}

[Angle] A quick video is shown hyping the rivalry between Lobster Warrior and Remo. (B-)

vs.

[Match] Remo defeats Lobster Warrior by pinfall at 11:26. (B-)

[Angle] After the match Remo acts like he is leaving, but then turns around and puts the boots to Lobster Warrior. Captain Atomic runs out from the back and runs off Remo to save Lobster Warrior. (B-)

[Angle] Marc DuBois backstage promo. (C+)

*Marc DuBois thinks that it is an insult to be put into a match with Gregory Black and Robbie Retro as he feels he is above them on the pecking order.

*DuBois puts over Runaway Train and says that while it is indeed an honor to wrestle with a legend like Train, that sometimes the legends need to be put out to pasture and that he will be putting Runaway Train out tonight.

*DuBois looks ahead to a potential matchup with Brandon James and talks about what an honor it will be to lock horns with James.

[Match] Gregory Black defeats Robbie Retro, Marc DuBois and Runaway train by pinfall at 16:01 when Black scored a pinfall on Robbie Retro. (C+)

[Angle] To the surprise of the crowd Eric Eisen is shown arriving at the arena despite the fact that he is supposed to have the night off. (B+)

[Angle] Backstage Christian Faith cuts a promo. (B)

*Christian Faith talks about his match with Marat Khoklov tonight like it is Sam Strong vs. Rip Chord circa 1981.

*Faith is a firm believer that the bigger you are the harder you fall and promises that tonight Khoklov will fall.

*Faith pledges to put on a show for the fans tonight and says he will take his game to the top most level that he is capable of.

vs.

[Match] Moral Minority defeat The Amazing Chapmans by submission at 17:33 when Enforcer Roberts submitted Jimmy Chapman. (B-)

[Angle] Backstage the camera peeks into the office of Emma Chase where she is talking to Eric Eisen. The camera picks up Emma saying, “We can't let them win tonight.” About that time Eisen notices the camera and quickly closes the door with a smile on his face. (B+)

[Angle] A video plays breaking down the Marat Khoklov and Christian Faith fued. (B+)

vs.

[Match] Christian Faith defeats Marat Khoklov by disqualification at 4:43 when Marat Khoklov refused to break a choke-hold. (B)

[Angle] Following the match Marat Khoklov still refuses to break the choke-hold. Security and backstage staff rush to the ring and eventually Khoklov releases the hold, but Christian Faith is not getting up. Faith is taken out of the arena by medics. (A*)

[Angle] Jack Giedroyc and Valiant backstage promo. (C+)

*Giedroyc and Valiant are eager to get revenge on Joe Sexy.

*Giedroyc and Valiant sound super confident that they will retain their titles tonight.

[Angle] Outside the arena an ambulance is shown pulling out of the parking lot with lights and siren on. The announcers make note that Christian Faith is in that ambulance. (B+)

[Match] Frederique Antonio Garcia and Joe Sexy defeat Jack Giedroyc and Valiant by pinfall at 7:32 to become the new SWF Tag Team Champions when Joe Sexy pinned Valiant. (C+)

[Angle] Frederique Antonio Garcia and Joe Sexy post-match in ring promo. (B-)

*Garcia and Sexy are happy with their title win.

*Garcia and Sexy say that from now on Garcia will be known as Fabulous Frederique and Joe Sexy will be known as Simply Sexy.

*Fabulous Frederique and Simply Sexy say that together they will be know as Simply Fabulous.

*They promise to be the greatest tag team champions the SWF has ever seen.

[Angle] Angry Gilmore and Brandon James backstage promo with Emma Chase. (B+)

*Emma and Angry Gilmore think Jack Bruce and Brandon James are looking past them to Eric Eisen.

*Gilmore assures us that looking past him would be a terrible mistake.

*Gilmore and James promise a victory.

[Angle] A video set to music is shown with action sequences involving Steve Frehley and Vengeance. (B)

vs.

[Match] Steve Frehley defeats Vengeance by pinfall at 22:44. (C+)

[Angle] Jack Bruce and Rich Money backstage promo (B+)

*Jack Bruce and Rich Money are disgusted that Emma and Eric Eisen would not have Eisen put his title on the line tonight, although they disagree who the number one contender would be.

*Bruce and Money say they are not looking past Angry Gilmore and Brandon James. The two put Gilmore and James over here.

*Bruce and Money promise the fans they will be victorious tonight and make Emma live up to her title talks promise.

[Angle] A video plays showcasing the Jack Bruce, Rich Money and Eric Eisen feud. It also shows how tonights tag team match was brought about. (B+)

vs.

[Match] Jack Bruce and Rich Money defeat Angry Gilmore and Brandon James at 26:04 when Jack Bruce pinned Angry Gilmore. (A)

[Angle] After the match Jack Bruce and Rich Money are celebrating and playing to the fans when Marat Khoklov and Eric Eisen attack them from behind. The duo put the boots to Bruce and Money and then Eric Eisen holds the World Heavyweight Championship high while standing over the fallen duo as the show fades to black. (B+)

{Show Ends}

Notes:

*Jungle Kings are Jungle Lord(I changed it back since he hasn't debuted his Jungle Jim name on TV) and Nicolas Lopez(Jungle Prince). Likewise The Pain Alliance is Kurt Laramee and Big Smack Scott.

*Really bummed about the Frehley-Vengeance match. Their matches had been great on TV leading up to this event. I really expected more out of them and they laid an egg. If you would have told me before the show that the worst match on the card was Frehley vs. Vengeance I would have said you were crazy. Disappointing, but we will move forward.

*For anyone who is wondering the Jack Bruce/Rich Money tag match was a high A(98) and the Frehley-Vengeance disaster was a low C+(67) and the final show rating was roughly in the middle of them. Too bad, if that Vengeance-Frehley match would have delivered even a little bit this could have been a home run type card with that main event.

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-25-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:31 PM   #25
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Friday Week 3, January 2010

The buy rate for last nights SWF "When Hell Freezes Over" is in and said to be a 3.77.

The main event which saw Jack Bruce and Rich Money team up to defeat Angry Gilmore and Brandon James is a hit with the fans and is being talking about as a match of the year candidate.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:32 PM   #26
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Tuesday Week 4, January 2010

SWF Supreme TV Preview!

Quote:
In a return match from "When Hell Freezes Over" The Amazing Chapmans will do battle with Moral Minority.

Fresh off his victory over Vengeance on Thursday Steve Frehley will be in action.

-Plus-

We get a update on the condition of Christian Faith after he left "When Hell Freezes Over" in the back of an ambulance.

AND

Emma Chase has promised a HUGE announcement regarding the SWF World Heavyweight Title picture.

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-28-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:38 AM   #27
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Tuesday, Week 4, January 2010

SWF Supreme TV

{Pre Show}

[Match] Brett Biggz defeats Larry Wood by disqualification at 5:37 (C-)

[Match] Robbie Retro defeats John Greed by pinfall at 6:48 (C)

{Show Begins}

[Angle] The show opens with Jack Bruce and Rich Money in the ring. After they cut a promo they are interrupted by Emma Chase who cuts a promo of her own. (A)

*Jack Bruce and Rich Money think they did their part at “When Hell Freezes Over.”

*Bruce puts over Rich Money and then Rich Money puts over Jack Bruce on the microphone.

*Both Money and Bruce are interested in hearing what Emma has to say about the title, both think they should be given a shot against Eric Eisen at “Nothing to Lose."

*Emma Chase comes out of the back to the top of the ramp.

*Emma Chase says that both Jack Bruce and Rich Money are such qualified contenders that she could not possibly name just one of them the number one contender. Instead at “Nothing to Lose” the two must face each other and the winner will be given a title shot at “Awesome Impact.”

*Emma goes on to talk about Bruce and Money's epic Last Man Standing match at “Christmas Clash” and says that what she has in mind will top even that match. She says that in the interest of obtaining a true number one contender there can be no outside interference and informs the two allies that at “Nothing to Lose” they will meet inside of a Steel Cell.

*Emma goes on to inform the two to get ready because both of them will be in singles action tonight.

[Match] Moral Minority defeat The Amazing Chapmans by pinfall at 17:58 when Enforcer Roberts pinned Jimmy Chapman during the chaos of a Generation NXT run-in. Generation NXT attacked both teams. (B-)

[Angle] Backstage Remo looks irate. He bumps into Felix Harding, an innocent bystander, and absolutely destroys him. The announces point out that Remo is completely out of control. (B+)

[Angle] Gregory Black Promo Interrupted by Emma Chase. (B)

*Gregory Black talks about his victory at “When Hell Freezes Over.”

*Gregory Black talks about being the number one contender and begins to talk about what it would mean to become the SWF North American Champion when Emma Chase interrupts the promo by coming out to the top of the ramp.

*Emma says that Black isn't worthy to share the ring with Brandon James, but she is a woman of her word and next week on Supreme TV, Brandon James will put his SWF North American championship on the line against Gregory Black.

[Match] Marat Khoklov defeats Ernie Turner by submission at 0:55. (C-)

[Angle] Marc DuBois backstage promo. (B-)

*DuBois says he is sick to his stomach about what happened at “When Hell Freezes Over.”

*Marc DuBois blames his loss in the fatal four way at the PPV not on himself, but on Robbie Retro for getting pinned by Gregory Black.

*Marc DuBois promises to make Robbie Retro pay for costing him a shot at the North American Championship.

[Angle] We cut to the secret hideout of the Superhero Squad(Captain Atomic and Lobster Warrior!) (B-)

*Captain Atomic and Lobster Warrior are careful not to disclose the secret location of their hideout.

*Atomic and Lobby refer to Remo as a Super Villain that must be stopped.

[Match] Jack Giedroyc and Valiant went to a double disqualification with Jungle Kings following a run-in by The Pain Alliance. The Pain Alliance attacked both teams and left them both down and out. (C)

[Angle] Fabulous Frederique Promo (B)

*Fab Freddie puts over the Giedroyc/Valiant vs. Simply Fabulous match at “When Hell Freezes Over” like it was Steamboat/Savage.

*Fab Freddie says that Simply Sexy suffered an injury in their “classic” title win and will be sidelined for a few weeks.

*Fab Freddie assures the fans that they have no need to worry, while his partner is away Freddie will be going solo starting tonight with Rich Money.

[Angle] Creative Control Promo/Steve Frehley's hit and run. (B+)

*Emma puts Marat Khoklov over, saying she has it on good authority that Christian Faith's injuries suffered at the hands of Khoklov at “When Hell Freezes Over” are career ending.

*Eisen chimes in patting Khoklov on the back and talks about how they destroyed Rich Money and Jack Bruce at the latest PPV.

*Eisen thinks the prospects of Bruce vs. Money in a cell, ally vs. ally, for a shot at his title is hilarious.

*Brandon James talks briefly about Gregory Black. James compares Black to a gnat and promises to squash him next week.

*Steve Frehley jumps the guardrail and runs into the ring. He blindsides Angry Gilmore and quickly slides back out of the ring and back into the crowd before anyone else in Creative Control has a chance to react. Frehley celebrates his deed in the crowd with the fans.

vs.

[Match] Jack Bruce defeats Runaway Train by pinfall at 17:31. (B-)

[Angle] A sit-down interview is conducted with Christian Faith from his home. (A*)

*Christian Faith is thankful for all of the emails, letters, and show of support he has received from the great SWF fans.

*Faith lets the fans know that his recovery is going well and that he plans on being back in action prior to “Nothing to Lose.”

*Faith says that as inconceivable as it may seem he may have actually underestimated Marat Khoklov.

*Faith wants another shot at Marat at “Nothing to Lose.” He promises that this time he will be ready.

[Match] Rich Money defeats Fabulous Frederique by pinfall at 28:24. (B-)

[Angle] After the match Rich Money celebrates his victory in the ring as the show comes to an end. (A)

{Show Ends}

Final Show Rating: C+

Notes:

*Simply Sexy will be about for a month sitting on the sidelines for a gimmick change. Expect to see Simply Fabulous pushed heavily upon his return(A bona fide Main Event tag team? I sincerely hope so.)

*I really expected more out of that main event. Very disappointed in those two.

*Eh, poor main event plus me forgetting to book Steve Frehley vs. TBA(really wasn't room in my vision of the card for it anyway, so oh well) = Crap for a show rating. Oh well. The damage done was minimal. I lost one point of overness in three areas in the US. I need to be much more careful in regards to advance booking going forward.

*I concentrated on trying to nail the peaks and valleys with this show and I think that outside of the main event laying an egg I was much better in that regards.

*As far as segment ratings are going it looks to me like I should be focusing my shows around Christian Faith right now.

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-28-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:51 AM   #28
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Wednesday Week 4, January 2010

The ratings are in and SWF Supreme TV appears to be headed on a downward spiral. Once again this week the ratings are down. This weeks show scored a 6.95, down from a 7.18 last week and 7.35 two weeks ago. This weeks show was considered the worst episode of Extreme TV in quite some time.

TCW on the other hand is rolling. Last nights TCW Presents Total Wrestling scored a 6.73 rating up from a 6.59 and 6.64 in the previous two weeks. Last nights TCW show was graded as a B+ in quality and featured an "A" rated main event between The Syndicate and the Freedom Fighters.

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-28-2010 at 01:20 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 12:58 AM   #29
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Thursday Week 4, January 2010

USPW's American Wrestling netted a 1.44 rating this week. This rating is massively improved from their 1.17 last week. The quality of the show, which featured Enygma retain his Heavyweight Championship against Jumbo Jackson in the main event, was said to be about a C.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:09 AM   #30
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Monday Week 1, February 2010

The following major news story has appeared all over the wrestling gossip sites.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:15 AM   #31
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Monday Week 1, February 2010

TCW held Malice in Wonderland 2010 last night. The PPV received a buy rate of 1.63 and featured a main event where Rocky Golden and Wolf Hawkins battled to a double count out.

The real standout match of the card saw Tommy Cornell fall to Bryan Vessey. The card was said to be about a B in quality.

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-28-2010 at 01:15 AM.
Old 02-28-2010, 01:43 AM   #32
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Tuesday Week 1, 2010

SWF Supreme TV Preview!

Quote:

This week on Supreme TV.....

Brandon James defends his SWF North American Championship against number one contender Gregory Black.

As ordered by Emma Chase, Christian Faith will either be in action or suspended indefinitely, as he is scheduled to team with Steve Frehley to take on Marat Khoklov and Angry Gilmore.

-Plus-

Remo does not take kindly to being called a "Super Villain"

AND

Can Jack Bruce and Rich Money's friendship survive an impending Steel Cell Match?

All of this and more this week on Supreme TV!

Last edited by dubb93 : 02-28-2010 at 01:45 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:05 PM   #33
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Tuesday Week 1, February 2010

SWF Supreme TV

{Pre Show}

[Match] Fabulous Frederique defeats Jungle Prince by pinfall at 6:55 (C+)

[Angle] Following the match Fabulous Frederique is given a promo with no intended focus other than getting the crowd warmed up for the show. (C-)

{Show Begins}

[Angle] The show starts with Jack Bruce in the ring. He calls for Rich Money to join him. Rich Money comes out, for the first time sporting a leather jacket.(A)

*Jack Bruce says that Emma Chase has gone too far this time. He says he is not willing to fight Rich Money and calls for him to come out.

*Rich Money tells Jack Bruce that he has not forgotten that Bruce passed the blame for his troubles off on him. He also has not forgotten the lengths that Bruce went to in their Last Man Standing match at Christmas Clash.

*Rich Money says that when he offered his aid to Bruce that he told him that there will come a day when he must get his revenge. He says that “Nothing to Lose” is sooner than he expected, but that he will hold true to his promise and get his revenge on Jack Bruce.

*Jack Bruce apologizes(finally!) to Rich Money for his actions in December.

*Rich Money is not willing to accept Bruce's apology. He says that what was done is done and that inside the cell Bruce will be held accountable for his actions.

*Jack Bruce tells Rich Money that he better be well prepared because at “Nothing to Lose” when he gets locked into that cell, he will be locked inside that cell with Jack Bruce and Bruce is willing to go to any lengths to secure a re-match with Eric Eisen.

*Bruce and Money are locked into a stare-down as the show cuts to commercial.

[Match] The Superhero Squad defeat The Pain Alliance at 12:01 following botched interference by Vengeance when Lobster Warrior pinned Kurt Laramee. (C+)

[Angle] Following the match The Superhero Squad make a quick getaway to flee Vengeance. As they backpedal up the ramp, focusing on Vengeance in the ring, Remo blindsides them. Vengeance joins Remo on the ramp and the two beat down The Superhero Squad. Following the beatdown Remo and Vengeance head backstage together. (B+)

[Match] Runaway Train defeats Masked Patriot by pinfall at 0:49. (C+)

[Angle] Christian Faith is shown entering the arena. He has several large duffel bags thrown over his shoulders. (B+)

[Angle] Backstage Emma Chase is with Angry Gilmore and Marat Khoklov. They cut a promo. (A)

*Emma Chase says that tonight Angry Gilmore and Marat Khoklov will end the careers of Steve Frehley and Christian Faith.

*Chase puts over Khoklov as a monster.

*Chase talks about Christian Faith. She says that Christian Faith is paid to wrestle and not to sit at home and lick his wounds.

*Angry Gilmore says that Steve Frehley picked the wrong guy to mess with.

*Gilmore says that he will outwit, out wrestle, and out perform Frehley tonight.

[Match] Payne defeats Robbie Retro by pinfall at 8:20 following Marc DuBois interference against Robbie Retro. (D+)

[Angle] Marc DuBois promo. (C+)

*DuBois laughs about costing Robbie Retro the match against Payne.

*DuBois is still pissed about Retro “costing” him his shot at the North American Championship.

*DuBois says that at “Nothing to Lose” he will punish Robbie Retro.

[Angle] Emma Chase promo from her office. (B+)

*Emma announces that there will be a tag team tournament to find true number one contenders. She says that there will be two three way tag team matches at “Nothing to Lose.” and the winners will meet the following week in the finals of the tournament on Supreme TV to determine the number one contenders for the titles currently held by Simply Fabulous.

*The first three way will be The Amazing Chapmans vs. Generation NXT vs. Moral Minority.

*The second three way will be Jack Giedroyc and Valiant vs. Jungle Kings vs. The Pain Alliance

[Angle] Christian Faith backstage promo. (A*)

*Christian Faith says that he will take part in the tag match later tonight.

*Faith says that he is far from 100%, but that tonight he will give it everything he has. He says that he has faith that everyone will turn out alright in the long run.

*Faith talks about Marat Khoklov and Emma Chase, he puts Khoklov over as a monster and says that Emma Chase is overstepping her bounds. Faith says she needs to be careful or she may find herself in a situation where creative control will not be able to save her.

[Match] Generation NXT defeats The Amazing Chapmans by pinfall at 6:11 when Jay Chord pinned Randy Chapman following interference by Moral Minority. (D+)

[Angle] Eric Eisen in ring promo. (A)

*Eric Eisen talks about Rich Money and Jack Bruce's cell match at “Nothing to Lose.” He says that he can't wait to see the match and thinks that Emma's decision to have these two face each other in this brutal of a match was the fair thing to do. We do need a clear contender to his title after all.

*Eisen talks about the two matches tonight involving members of Creative Control. Eisen says that tonight could be a historic night for Creative Control as Eisen says James will retain his title and both Christian Faith and Steve Frehley will be crushed by Gilmore and Khoklov. He is willing to stake his reputation on this.

*Eisen talks about his mandatory 90 day title defense(he points out the he still has plenty of time to go before the 90 days are up!). Eisen is confident that regardless of his opponent he will have an easy night when it comes.

[Angle] A video plays showing what has led to Gregory Black vs. Brandon James North American Championship match tonight. Among the many things shown in the video is all the interference in the last James title defense, Gregory Black winning the four way match, and Emma Chase announcing the match would be held this week. (B-)

[Match] Brandon James defeats Gregory Black by pinfall at 16:14 to retain the SWF North American Championship following interference by Eric Eisen. (B)

[Angle] Backstage in the locker room Steve Frehley is shown talking to Christian Faith about their matchup tonight. (B+)

[Angle] The announcers talk about Brandon James and Gregory Black. They say that the SWF Board of Directors has gone over Emma Chase's head and booked a return match between the two at “Nothing to Lose.” (B-)

[Match] Angry Gilmore and Marat Khoklov defeat Christian Faith and Steve Frehley by pinfall at 25:48 when Marat Khoklov pinned Steve Frehley following interference by Eric Eisen. (B+)

{Show Ends}

Notes:

*My plans had to be changed for the #1 contender tag team matches. I originally had planned on a 6 way scramble, but it looks like that is not possible within the game. Oh well, I will make due with my mini tournament.

*Thanks and credit goes to jhd1 for the Vengeance alt picture seen in this dynasty. I also thank jhd1 for any future alts of his I may use, the hard work he puts in so that the rest of us can enjoy alternative pictures of the existing CornellVerse wrestlers should not go unnoticed.

*Thanks and credit to Nachtfalter for the new Rich Money render. Glad to see a render for his current face gimmick rather than heel rich guy gimmick.

Last edited by dubb93 : 03-02-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:12 PM   #34
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Wednesday Week 1, February 2010

Last nights Supreme TV rebounded with a 7.09 rating up from 6.95 the week before. This weeks rating is a huge relief to SWF who had seen their own ratings slip while the ratings for the rival had increased in each of the last few weeks.

TCW presents Total Wrestling drew a 6.55 last night down from a 6.73 the week before and the lowest rating the show has drawn in a month. The show featured RDJ defeating Wolf Hawkins in the main event. The quality of the show was said to be about a B-.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #35
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

NOTE

After some thought I am dropping the USPW recap until(if?) they are able to reach national and enter a national battle with TCW and SWF.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #36
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Tuesday Week 2, February 2010

SWF Supreme TV Preview!

Quote:
In the final show before "Nothing to Lose" Rich Money and Jack Bruce will team up to take on SWF World Heavyweight Champion Eric Eisen and SWF North American Champion Brandon James. Will Bruce and Money be able to co-exist?

-Plus-

How will The Superhero Squad react to Remo recruiting an ally in Vengeance. Will the superheros find a way to prevail over the monster duo this week?

Christian Faith will be in the house again this week. Will he get revenge on Emma for forcing him to take part in a match last week against medical advice?

AND

One hell of a pre-show backstage incident involving the boss!
Old 03-02-2010, 03:17 PM   #37
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

There was a funny sequence of events in the game that I think I need to touch on here. On Monday the following article appeared on the internet.

Not a shocker, we all get it, Jay Chord is an a-hole. Then tonight prior to SWF Supreme TV the following incident happens.

Yes that is THE Richard Eisen. The bossman Richard Eisen, I can only assume, didn't take very kindly to the politics of the youngster so he baited him into a fight and then kicked his ass. I can only hope that the 19 year old is humbled after getting his ass kicked by his 55 year old boss in front of the entire locker room.

I'm not sure why I was given the chance to punish Eisen(he is set as the owner AND my boss in the game), I choose to take no action out of fear of pissing the man off myself.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:17 PM   #38
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

SWF Supreme TV

{Pre Show}

[Match] The Biggz Boyz defeat John Greed and Paul Huntingdon by pinfall at 6:48 when Bart Biggz defeated John Green. (C+)

{Show Begins}

[Angle] The show starts with Creative Control in the ring. (B+)

*Emma Chase says that tonight will be a historic night for Supreme TV. She says that Jack Bruce and Rich Money will team up to face two members of Creative Control. And not just any two, the two that hold the highest ranking titles in the company, Brandon James.......and ERIC EISEN!

*Emma goes on to talk about Christian Faith. She says she doesn't understand why anyone would be crazy enough to want a match with Marat Khoklov, but she wants to be a fair commissioner. She says that tonight Christian Faith will take on Vengeance, and if by some miracle he is able to win, at “Nothing to Lose” Faith will get his re-match with Khoklov.

*Emma talks about Angry Gilmore and says that he has been bugging her all week for a match with Steve Frehley. She says that despite her own personal reservations she has granted Gilmore this match with Frehley at “Nothing to Lose.”

*Finally Emma talks about Gregory Black. She says that tonight Black WILL be in action and that his opponent will come as a shock to everyone.

*The microphone is passed around to Eric Eisen and then Angry Gilmore. Eisen once again talks about the Steel Cell match between Bruce/Money and talks about the tag match tonight. Gilmore promises Frehley that at “Nothing to Lose” Frehley will be given a lesson in wrestling he will never forget.

[Match] Jack Giedroyc defeats Jungle Lord and Big Smack Scott by pinfall at 6:31 by scoring a pinfall on Big Smack Scott. (C-)

[Angle] At the Superhero Squad hideout Lobster Warrior and Captain Atomic cut a promo. (B-)

*Lobster Warrior says that good has an obligation to trump evil and challenges Remo and Vengeance to a match at “Nothing to Lose.”

*Captain Atomic once again refers to Remo as a super villain and says both he and his evil-doer in crime Vengeance will be brought to justice at “Nothing to Lose.”

[Angle] Steve Frehley promo. (B+)

*Frehley cuts a promo lashing into Emma Chase. Frehley thinks Chase has over stayed her welcome and says that Creative Control will be brought down with her.

*Frehley says that Angry Gilmore is but the first member of Creative Control on his list. He says that once he is finished with Gilmore he will systematically eliminate the other members one by one until he is left with just Emma.

[Match] Enforcer Roberts defeats Randy Chapman and Jay Chord by submission at 9:51 by submitting Randy Chapman. (D+)

[Angle] Backstage in her office Emma Chase is seen talking to Angry Gilmore, Brandon James, and Marat Khoklov. Emma appears to be upset and tells the three of them that “Frehley must be stopped.” (B+)

[Match] Payne defeats Felix Harding by pinfall at 0:37 (E+)

[Angle] Backstage Remo cuts a promo. (B)

*Remo says that no one will be spared the wrath of Remo in SWF. He says that a new era is about to begin.

*Remo formally accepts the challenge issued by The Superhero Squad.

*Remo laughs off the potential threat The Superhero Squad pose to Vengeance and himself.

[Angle] Backstage Steve Frehley is brutally attacked by Marat Khoklov. As the camera rounds the corner Angry Gilmore comes into view and it becomes obvious Gilmore is issuing Khoklov orders. (B+)

[Match] Gregory Black defeats Larry Wood by disqualification at 4:50 in a pretty one-sided match controlled by Larry Wood. Wood was disqualified for using weapons. (D+)

[Angle] After the match Brandon James runs out and helps Larry Wood in his assault on Gregory Black. James appears uneasy around the psychopath Wood. (B)

[Angle] Backstage Jack Bruce and Rich Money bump into each other. Rich Money tells Bruce that he is willing to work together tonight, but at “Nothing to Lose,” he really has nothing to lose and Bruce better be willing to go the extreme if he is going to have any shot at winning. (B+)

[Match] Christian Faith defeats Vengeance by pinfall at 20:46 (B)

[Angle] Christian Faith asks for a microphone after the match. (A)

*Faith thinks it is ridiculous that he had to defeat Vengeance just to get a rematch with Khoklov.

*Faith says he has an ally that will watch his back and promises that what happened last month will not happen again at “Nothing to Lose.” He says, “This time it will be on my terms”

*Faith says that his ally and himself will bring about the end of the reign of commissioner Emma Chase. “If I have learned anything in the two plus decades I have been in the SWF, it is that a tyrant cannot run this place. Emma Chase must be stopped and we will be the ones to do it.”

[Angle] Marat Khoklov is shown to be at ringside for the tag team main event. (B)

[Match] Jack Bruce and Rich Money defeat Brandon James and Eric Eisen by pinfall at 26:19 when Bruce pinned Eisen following botched interference by Angry Gilmore(Emma and Khoklov had the referees attention) (B+)

{Show Ends}

Final Show Rating: B+

Notes:

*Really impressed by the C+ for the pre-show tag team match. I would do well to get the Biggz Boyz on camera more going forward. They really are an underrated tag team.

*My attempt to freshen up Jungle Lord bombed badly(E- gimmick rating). Hmmmm....I have some tough decisions to make about how to handle this going forward.

*Higher show rating than I would have expected with a terrible undercard and underwhelming angles prior to Faith's promo. I think I really nailed the perfect show theory with this show to see the B+ rating.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #39
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Wednesday Week 2, 2010

Last nights SWF Supreme TV's rating improved for the second week in a row to 7.26 up from last weeks 7.09.

This weeks TCW presents Total Wrestling was also improved. The show scored a 6.70 up from last weeks disastrous 6.55. This is good news for TCW. The shows quality was said to be about a B+.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:34 PM   #40
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Thursday Week 2, 2010

SWF presents "Nothing to Lose" live tonight only on Pay Per View!

Main Event
Steel Cell Match
Jack Bruce vs. Rich Money

SWF North American Championship

Brandon James (c) vs. Gregory Black

Tag Team Tournament Semi-Finals
The Amazing Chapmans vs. Generation NXT vs. Moral Minority

Tag Team Tournament Semi-Finals
Jack Giedroyc and Valiant vs. Jungle Kings vs. The Pain Alliance

Christian Faith vs. Marat Khoklov

Steve Frehley vs. Angry Gilmore

Robbie Retro vs. Marc Dubois

The Superhero Squad vs. Remo and Vengeance

comments/predictions/thoughts/etc. welcome

Last edited by dubb93 : 03-02-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:37 PM   #41
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Thursday Week 2, February 2010

SWF presents Nothing to Lose

{Pre Show}

[Match] Larry Wood defeats Assassin #2 by pinfall at 1:24 (D-)

[Match] The Biggz Boyz defeat The Samoan Wildboyz by pinfall at 8:09 when Brett Biggz pinned Kid Toma. (C+)

{Show Begins}

[Match] Steve Frehley defeats Angry Gilmore by pinfall at 9:57 following botched interference by Emma Chase. (B)

[Angle] Following the match Frehley corners Emma Chase in the ring. Marat Khoklov runs out and saves Emma by forcing Frehley to retreat. Frehley promises to the camera that this is only the beginning. (B+)

[Match] Generation NXT defeats The Amazing Chapmans and Moral Minority by pinfall at 7:37. The order of elimination was The Amazing Chapmans and then Moral Minority. Jay Chord defeated Enforcer Roberts by a flash pinfall to win the match. (C-)

[Angle] Following the match Generation NXT waste no time making a quick getaway. (C-)

[Angle] Marc DuBois backstage promo (C+)

*Marc DuBois with a short promo. The gist of the promo is that Retro will pay for costing him a shot at the SWF North American Championship.

[Match] Marc DuBois defeats Robbie Retro by submission at 3:54 after popping Retro with a pair of brass knuckles. (C-)

[Angle] A video plays showcasing the feud between The Superhero Squad and Remo/Vengeance. (B-)

[Match] The Superhero Squad and Remo/Vengeance wrestled to a draw at 5:14 when the match was thrown out by the official due to all four men brawling in and refusing to leave the ring. (C)

[Angle] Gregory Black backstage promo. (B-)

*Gregory Black sounds very confident. He says tonight will be the biggest night of his career.

*Gregory Black talks about what it would mean to hold the same title that has been held by Rich Money, Eric Eisen, Black Hat Baily, and the others before him.

[Angle] A video is shown hyping the North American Championship match between Gregory Black and Brandon James. (B)

[Match] Brandon James defeats Gregory Black by pinfall at 19:13 to retain the SWF North American Championship after Emma Chase distracted Gregory Black and allowed James to hit the Big Money Move. (B)

[Angle] Christian Faith backstage promo. (A)

*Faith puts over Marat Khoklov as a monster.

*Faith says that he is 100% and suffering no ill effects from the attack by Khoklov at “When Hell Freezes Over.”

*Faith says that later tonight Khoklov's reign of terror ends.

[Match] Jack Giedroyc and Valiant defeat Jungle Kings and The Pain Alliance at 7:49. The order of elimination was Jungle Kings and then The Pain Alliance. Valiant pinned Big Smack Scott to win the match. (C-)

[Angle] After the match Jack Giedroyc attacks Valiant, leaving his partner down and out. (C+)

[Angle] A video plays hyping the upcoming Marat Khoklov vs. Christian Faith match. (B+)

[Match] Marat Khoklov defeats Christian Faith by clean pinfall at 21:54. (A)

[Angle] Following the match Brandon James joins Marat Khoklov in an attempted post-match attack on Christian Faith. Before they can begin Steve Frehley comes out from the locker room and runs into the ring. He quickly cleans house in the ring and helps Faith to his feet. The two embrace as allies. (A)

[Angle] Jack Bruce cuts a promo backstage. (A*)

*Jack Bruce says that tonight is not a night he has been looking forward to. He says he considers Rich Money as a friend and thinks that tonight he should be locked in the Steel Cell with Eric Eisen.

*Bruce says that he can't even imagine what tonight will be like with Rich Money. He talks about their Last Man Standing match at Christmas Clash which set a new standard for brutality in the SWF. He says he expects tonight's match to eclipse even that.

*Bruce says he wishes there was another way, but accepts that tonight we will find out who the better man is.

[Angle] A video plays hyping the Steel Cell match between Jack Bruce and Rich Money. (B+)

[Match] Rich Money defeats Jack Bruce by clean pinfall at 35:48 in a Steel Cell Match. (B+)

[Angle] After a brutal match, a beaten and bloody Jack Bruce offers a handshake to Rich Money. Rich Money extends his own hand and the two shake as the show comes to an end. (B+)

{Show Ends}

Notes:

*Ernie Turner is Assassin #2. Figured it silly to put him out there in a mask under his real name. I doubt anyone will even notice a jobber name change.

*The Biggz Boyz continue to impress. One tag team match that was dark and three on the main card. Go figure that the best of the bunch was the dark match. Once again I will say it, I really need to get The Biggz Boyz on camera.

*I had a feeling that I did not have enough time for angles on this show(% wise I did, but I was close to 80% matches for this card, I like to be around 65-70% for my shows). I may have had 1(maybe even 2) matches too many for a show with a main event as time consuming and epic as this event had. Lesson learned.

*Fun fact! Prior to Jungle Lord's gimmick change bombing the Jungle Kings were booked to not only win their match tonight, but also to win the finals of the tournament against Generation NXT the next night on Supreme TV. Now Jungle Lord is likely to be demoted to development while he waits off his terrible gimmick. I have no idea what to do with Jungle Prince going forward. Terrible, terrible, terrible break for me.

*Jack Giedroyc's heel turn was a complete success.

*Eh, looks like my show peaked with the Jack Bruce promo. That was three segments too early. Oh well, I'm glad to see Marat Khoklov get match of the night on a night when Rich Money took on Jack Bruce in a Steel Cell Match(really I am! I don't expect a MOTY candidate out of Khoklov night in and night out, but it is very good to know that he is capable of pulling out one if I need him to do it.)

*I got the following note after the show, “There was a feeling that a number of the angles used did not match the action in the ring.” I couldn't agree more. Just an odd show with the long main event(45 minutes counting the time to set up the cell) and 7 undercard matches. Oh well, no damage done.

Last edited by dubb93 : 03-03-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:55 PM   #42
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Friday Week 2, February 2010

SWF held "Nothing to Lose" last night in front of a crowd of 43,927 screaming fans. The PPV event garnered a buy rate of 4.08 up from last months 3.77 buy rate for "When Hell Freezes Over."

The 4.08 buy rate for last nights PPV is the highest for any wrestling event so far in 2010.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:33 PM   #43
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

SWF Supreme TV Preview!

Quote:
This week on the post "Nothing to Lose" episode of Supreme TV!

Jack Giedroyc and Valiant team together to face Generation NXT for the right to become the number one contenders to Simply Fabulous's SWF Tag Team Championship. Is there any possible way that Giedroyc and Valiant can co-exist after Jack turned on Valiant last night?

The SWF board of directors have mandated an immediate re-match between Brandon James and Gregory Black due to commissioner Emma Chase interfering in the match at the PPV. Can Brandon James hold off Gregory Black a third time?

-Plus-

Emma Chase clears up the World Heavyweight Championship title picture.

AND

What do Christian Faith and Steve Frehley have in store for Creative Control tonight?

Last edited by dubb93 : 03-03-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:25 AM   #44
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Good stuff man. Thoroughly enjoying it.