Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-06-2019, 06:25 PM   #101
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I can get four things with my warscore

1. I get the four provinces in the Languedoc state that we have cores on as a traditional part of Andalusian invasions in the 700s.
2. I force France to release Jolof on the African coast.
3. I force France to give me their three holdings in Texas they slipped out, two of which are colonies and one is a main holding.
4. I force France to revoke a core on the UK which will help our ally in this war. I am happy to carve up France with them. They can have the north, I take the south, and we are both the richer.
5. I bring in 550 cash

Alright, maptime!

Here you go, I zoomed in on Languedoc and my new French holdings.

We will be using their new name, all are Occitan culture and Catholic faith

Tolosha
– Behind the Pyrenees, is the land formerly known as Toulouse. Hills, Wine country, 15 dev. 0.11 made here

Arbouna –
The former Narbonnais, this is the fort of Narbonne, on the coast next to our fort in Roussillon, because it has a fort, I will not be keeping my army here, but next door. Farmlands, 14 dev, Wine country, 0.11 here too

Montpellier – This is where I’ll be keeping my main army here. 17 dev, farmland, cloth making, you can see I’ve pulled it up for you on the map.

Vivarais – Highlands, Wine, 11 dev, 0.10 made here

Other than the fort, none of these had any development to speak of. France clearly didn’t care about them, but we do!

In the future I’d like to take Provence’s state from France and finish my mission, and then Nice, Genoa, and then Tuscany off so I have a land connection across the Med from Napoli and Roma to Jabal Tariq.

Colonies:

Here you are.

I just took these proactively to keep France from developing economically too much.

I pulled up the central holdings for you, which is the only one here that we have finished, and you can see it there. Next to it are two current colonies.

You can also see a rebellion in the southern most colony. I order my troops over, but it’s take a while for a large enough force to arrive.

I order a manufactory for Malta, Garundah and Cantabria

After releasing them, Jolof loves us lots.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 07:12 PM   #102
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

19 Sept – I accept a call to battle by the Turks against Eastern European powers.

Utrecht inherited Ragusa, and the Turks are trying to take them out of the region.

I send an army over to help out.

15 Nov – I pull colonists from Calabar and send them to Ceram in the Indies next to Ampon.

I pull my Mahe colonists and send them to Delaware

5 Dec – Jolof agrees to steer trade to us

4 Mar, 1603 – I capture Bosnia for the Turks

14 July - We win in Texas with my army

7 Aug – We retake Borrado, and I send my colonists from Ampon here. I want to see if I retake a colony if, when it finishes, it switches over to Sunni Andalusian or not. I don’t know

1 Sept –

Bonny
– 6 dev, Tropical Wood, jungle, Sunni, Andalusian, 0.25 made here for us

1 Jan, 1604 –

Karankawa is good for Livestock

1 Feb

Calabar – Jungle, coastal harbor, Ivory, 3 dev, next to Bonny, 0.17 made here, and I order a Trade Station for it’s Ivory.

Borrado
– Cotton, Texas, Sunni, Andalusian, 3 dev, 0.02 made here

I’m not sure why France came to such remote and cheap places when there were better ones out there. But the colonist trick did work!

I send these colonists to Cameroon by Calabar.

1 Mar –

Ampon – Chinaware, 13 dev, Moluccan Animists, I send a missionary, next to Ceram.

ADM TECH 17 – We can build universities, and we get +5 states

DIP TECH 17 – I can build Merchantmen vessels, Trade Depots as an upgrade of marketplaces in my holdings, and an enhanced trade range

The Ottoman war has been a slow and steady growth and we now have around 19% warscore

2 May – We get news that our Ivory Coast trader missionary converted a province in it’s area to Sunni!

1 June – Rebellion in Vivarais!

2 July – Put down!

8 Oct – I kill the natives in Cameroon

2 Dec – After we capture Ragusa, the fleeting Utrecht fleet ran into mine in the Adriatic sea and we defeated it and captured 3 ships

5 Dec – Our cores are finished. I make Languedoc a state, and then I give it to the Shadhili order, and now I send Missionaries to Arbouna and Tolosha there.

Old 01-07-2019, 07:55 AM   #103
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1605 – I pull my colonists from Chesapeake and then dispatch them to Gabon, south of Cameroon

1 Mar - I order a Textile Manufactory in Montpelier and a Farm Estate for Vivarais

25 May – Ampon converts. Next? Coahuilteco

31 May – Natives in Gabon are killed

1 June – Delaware with Tobacco

1 Aug –

MIL TECH 17 – We get +1 cavalry shock

15 Aug – The Turks take peace for their wargaol

We are at peace. Good!

I want to purchase Benin from Kong. They took it, and it’s on the shore, isolated and not near any of their holdings. This is why I made nice with them a while ago.

I have to purchase it for the max, but we have purchased it as a Trade Company for 1375

Benin – 13 Dev, Jungle, Sunni, Yoruba culture, fortress, marketplace, masque, Ivory, trading post, cannot make it a state, 0.36 made, natural harbor, Niger Estuary bump to trade power. I order the marketplace replaced by a depot.

I spend 500 to get it to a Broker’s Office for a +50% production boost,

This allows me to finish a mission:

African Opportunities – We get bonuses to our sailors for 20 years, and a 75% cheaper naval reformer level 3.

I hire him and he’ll send me +10% naval morale for me too.

1 Dec –

Chesapeake – 10 dev, tobacco, handed to New Garnatah, Sunni, Andalusian, Marsh,

27 Dec – Vivarais converts!

1 Jan, 1606 – Gems in Ceram

We get the notice that the next institution, Global Trade, has arrived in our ally London’s door

The Age of Reformation will end in 10 years as well as our bump to war scores against non Muslim folk!

I want to start being on the lookout for smaller states like Tuscany that I can annex or hit hard.

1 Apr – I claim Arezo from Tuscany

1 Oct – Cameroon with fish. So sad ☹

1 Nov

Mahe – Sugar, island, 6 dev, Sunni, Andalusian, 0.46 made here monthly. It was in the same state as Ile de Bourbon and Mauritius.

Old 01-07-2019, 02:43 PM   #104
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

22 Mar, 1607 – Another holding in the Ivory Coast region converts

11 Apr – Arbouna converts

7 May – The price of incense rises

19 May – Tolosha converts

25 Nov – I pull colonists from Delaware and then dispatch them to Swellendam, east of Cape

1 Dec – Well, I might have missed on Cameroon and Bonny, but as least Angola will have Dyes.

3 Jan, 1608 – Coahuatli converts.

11 Ap – I pull colonists from Ceram and send them to help finish Karankawa

1 Jul – Delaware, 10 dev, Tobacco, handed to New Garnatah

1 Oct –

Karankawa
– 3 dev, Livestock, grasslands, Sunni, Andalusian, 0.03 made here

I send these colonists to Yamdena

1 Dec Our treaty with Tuscany finishes. I declare war on them for Siena

51k troops and a fleet of 54 are there to assault Siena. Their allies all decided discretion was the better part of valor and dishonored the war call. Smart

Old 01-07-2019, 06:08 PM   #105
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

2 Jan, 1609 – Siena and Abrezzo are mine

I am moving to siege Firenze

The price of glass rises

22 Feb – I ordered an assault and fireze falls

11 Mar – I rout their Pisan army

8 Apr – Pisa and Mayumba on Africa are ours

16 Apr – I rout their navy and capture 5 ships

Every Tuscan holding is ours!

Time for peace.

Can I fully annex it?

Yes I can. It’s an 87 peace score for Mayumba and their Italian holdings.

I take all of their cash as well

I invest around 300 for these in ADM power
2 Jan, 1609 – Siena and Abrezzo are mine

I am moving to siege Firenze

The price of glass rises

22 Feb – I ordered an assault and fireze falls

11 Mar – I rout their Pisan army

8 Apr – Pisa and Mayumba on Africa are ours

16 Apr – I rout their navy and capture 5 ships

Every Tuscan holding is ours!

Time for peace.

Can I fully annex it?

Yes I can. It’s an 87 peace score for Mayumba and their Italian holdings.

I take all of their cash as well

I invest around 300 for these in ADM power

Here’s your map!

I zoomed in for you and pulled up the obvious prize of Florence. You can see my ADM power took a big, hit, but I should still have enough for afterwards. Firenze is one of the best provinces in Europe and is, in my opinion, the 2nd best province in Europe that’s not also a center of trade (like Venice or Constantinople). You can se the developed majesty of it, with it’s 40+ dev and loads more.

The others? All Tuscan and Protestant

Pisa – Farmlands, 15 dev, Wine country, 0.0.25 made here, Farm Estate, Dock, shipyard, marketplace, natural harbor,

Siena – 28 dev, Farmlands, 28 dev, Gems, 0.71 in cash, University, Camp, Workshop, Mosque, Dock, and Shipyard

Arezzo – Livestock, 17 dev, Hills, Farm Estate, Mosque, Workshop, 0.44 made

Mayumba
– This is a trading post, South of Gabon and Cameroon, Slaves, next to Kongo, shipyard, marketplace, Jungle, 7 dev, Kongolese, Fetishist, 0.08 made here.

We are currently making 160 cash monthly after expenses.

Which is a lot.

I pull colonists from Cameroon and dispatch them to Graaff, Reinett in South Africa in Cape

Old 01-07-2019, 08:39 PM   #106
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

9 Dec – I slay the natives in Yamdena

1 Mar, 1610 – Swellendam is with gold! I converted someone else trading at the Ivory Coast marketplace

1 April – Britain breaks our alliance

26 May – I send missionaries to Montpelier

1 July – I am rewarded for my foresight in keeping both armies in Tuscany as a rebellion of almost 40k people erupts in Siena

3 Aug – We defeat it!

1 Sept –

Ceram – Indies, 9 dev, next to Ampon, Sunni, Andalusian, Gems, 0.73 made here. I order a workshop

I pull the colonists at Gabon and send them to Manada at the tip of northern Sulawesi Island

2 Sept – I’ve been slowly moving towards mysticisms, not legalism, for my Sunni state, as that will have a stronger missionary strength. I had been preferring legalism on the spectrum previously. I just maxed my mysticism for the first time and I get +3 missionary strength and +10% army morale.

It’ll take a while, but I send Missionaries to Roma for the first time, with a chance of success.

2 Jan, 1611 – The coalition that formed after Tuscany is losing it’s first member today

22 Feb – Two more just entered

1 Apr – Fish in Graaf-Reinet

22 Apr – We kill the natives in Manado

1 May – Montpelier converts!

26 July – Siena, Pisa, and Arezzo are now cores

1 Aug –

Gabon – 5 dev, Jungle, Dyes, Sunni, Andalusian, 0.49 made here and I order a Textile Manufactory

I send Missionaries to Pisa and Arezzo

1 Sept –

Cameroon – 5 dev, Jungle, Fish, Sunni, Andalusian, 0.46.

1 Nov – Mayumba and Firenze are now cores. Trade Station ordered for Mayumba and Trade Depot for Firenze

Old 01-07-2019, 09:38 PM   #107
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb, 1612 – We have a religious rebellion in Roma where I have my army.

15 Feb – Rebellion? What rebellion?

1 Mar, Yamdena is with Tea, and this gives us an explosion of the Tea Trade event that started with us, and we get 1000 cash from it. Tea and Sugar rise in price

22 Apr -Another province converts in Ivory Coast

3 Sept – I pull my colonists from Swellendam and send them to Lesser Namaqualand

28 Nov – Pisa converts

11 Dec – Arezzo converts

1 Feb 16, 1613 – Manufactory ordered for Ceram and Siena

1 June – Rebellion in Siena, where one of my armies is, and I order the Firenze one here

9 June – Defeated. Never even needed to send in muh army

1 Aug –

Swellendam – 8 dev, steppes, next o Cape and Graaf-reinett on the coast, Gold!, Sunni and Andalusian, makes us 3.07 monthly from it. I am working on a Moque, and then after that there’s nothing really to build here, as you can’t trade or increase the production of gold, so instead I am going to build a Bastion here, which is good as it’s centrally located and next to Cape, so it’ll protect both my gold mine and my local trading capital here.

Old 01-07-2019, 09:49 PM   #108
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Feb, 1614

Graaff-Reinet
– Steppes, 5 dev, fishing, 0.38 made here, Sunni and Andalusian. You get it.

I send these colonists to Xhosa, to the east of Graaf-Reinet and the final holding in the state of the Cape of Good Hope

In two years, our bonus to warscore costs for non-Muslim targets is gone. Anything I want to grab before then? Any targets that make sense?

Naples – The five provinces of Naples are Salerno, next to Napoli, among others. Only one has much value at 19 dev, none of the trade values are that hot. I might get all five in another war. We are looking at 2 Wine, 2 Livestock and 1 Fish.

Two major issues. Naples is allied with Austria and a part of the Anti-Abe coalition, so if we declared war against them, then we’d have to face a major power as well as a whole lot of angry Europeans.

Aragon – I would love to war with Aragon to grab Genoa, with potential targets two holdings in Southern Italy they took from Naples, Lucca, Nice, and Albenga. Due to the high value of Genoa, that might not be annex able in one war barring my bonus.

Aragon’s one ally Is Luneburg, which ain’t nothing. They are also in the same coalition, which include nations such as Austria, Venice, and Holland. I’d have to deal with them, and that’s hard right now.

Morroco? Allied to Mamluks

Venice? In the same coalition

France? Treaty until 1617

So not here then…Abroad? Could a war against, say, Majaphit in the indies or someone in India or Africa make sense?

Kongo right now has no allies, but little land. I could declare war on it, but it’s down to just four provinces. Those are Copper, Gems, Ivory and Slaves, and they are next to me, which works

There’s nothing

11 April – I enter into a Royal Marriage with Jolof

22 May – Alliance with Jolof

This replaces my relations with England

1 July – Our heir gains the strict trait

16 July – Mayumba randomly converted to Sunni after the trading event occurred

4 Oct. – Jolof agrees to be our vassal after I sent a gift and then “improved” their nation and took on their debt

1 Nov – Spices in Manado

1 Jan, 1615 – We embrace Colonial Trade and gain another merchant

I start building up the infrastructure of Jolof

1 Mar – Lesser Namaqualand with Livestock

22 Mar – I kill the natives in Xhosa

1 July – Yamdena – Tea, 10 dev, island in the Moluccas, Sunni, Andalusian, makes 0.60 for us. I order a Mosque here.

I send these colonists to the next islands in the Moluccas state – Buru, and the other two for later are Aru and Sula

With me making like 190 gold a month, I need to increase my cash outflow. I am sending gifts to my vassals and colonial nations, building things in their place and more.

I my earlier dynasty I used all of this spare cash to set up trading posts which can take some cash to commit to. I did that once thus far from Kong. Britain has done it a few times, as did Tuscany, so there is a chance to do so for others.

I pull my colonists from lesser Namaqualand and send them to Roanoke as Britain and France are south, so I move south of Chesapeake.

Old 01-07-2019, 11:10 PM   #109
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 1616 – DIP TECH 18 – I get +0.5 naval morale and we can build the Galiot ship.

11 Jan – Improvements in lens making happen in our place, so we get some bonus cash and power, and then Glass increases in value on the market

1 Feb - The Age of Reformation has ended and that of Absolutism has begun.

The following goals are for this age. I am leaving out any I can’t get.

1. Have an army forcelimit of more than 200 – check
2. Found 3 trade companies. We have one
3. Own at least 5 universities. We have two.
4. Have an Absolutism rating of at least 90
5. Multicultural nation – Have at least 5 promoted cultures. We have 3

The more of these we do, the faster our splendor rating rises and the faster we can get Age-only bonuses.

9 April – We slay the natives in Buru

1 July – Another religious uprising in Roma occurs.

26 July – Defeated

7 Nov – It happppppppeennnned

This has never happened in my many playthroughs of EU (or CK for that matter)

I have never taken Rome and then made it Muslim!

Enjoy!

I order a University here. And in Napoli and Firenze Garnatah and Isbiliya

1 Dec – In Xhosa we find it is good for Gems

Old 01-08-2019, 12:09 AM   #110
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 April, 1617 – I purchase The Maldives from Vijayanagar, in the Indian Ocean for 1931

Maldives- 7 dev, coastal, Gems, Hindu, Malayam, I order a missionary here.

1 June – We claim Verona from Venice

4 Aug – I pull colonists from Manado and send them to the next colony in northern Sulawesi - Gorontalo

1 Oct – ADMIN TECH 18

I get another set of Ideas!

Dip? If I took MIL I could get two ideas right now.

Naval Ideas?

I do Dip Ideas

4 Dec – I kill the natives Gorontalo

1 Feb, 1618 – Most of the coalition folks are peeling away.

I send a missionary to Siena

1 Mar – Tobacco in Roanoke

1 April – MIL TECH 18 – We can get better cavalry, which I update, as well as my cannon, and then we get some better combat width.

1 Aug – We get our first DIP Idea and we get another Diplomat

2 Oct –

Manado – Spices, 10 dev, Sunni, Andalusian, north Sulawesi, 0.80 made here, and I order up a workshop

Old 01-08-2019, 07:26 AM   #111
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

10 Apr, 1619 – I can purchase a trading post from Brunei, the holdings of Samarida. They took it and others from Kutai, but it’s behind Kutai and thus isn’t something available for them to really defend. It will take 6350 to purchase it. It’s worth it, so I am going to spend some time collecting cash and making nice to try and drop the price

1 May – Buru is with Incense

1 July – Siena converts

22 July 0 I pull my Roanoke colonists and send them to Pamlico to its south

11 Dec – I pull colonists from Xhosa and send them to Powhatan to the north f Chesapeake

1 Feb, 1620 – We gain the trading in Ivory event

1 Mar –

Lesser Namaqualand –
Steppes, coastal, livestock, 4 dev, Sunni, Andalusian, 0.33 made here.

1 Aug –

Xhosa – Mountains, 4 dev, Sunni, Andalusian, Gems, coastal, 0.32 made here.

10 Dec – I get an event

The French Wars of Religion

Would I like to send to manpower to help France/? To fight against them? Or to ignore it. I choose to fight against them. A divided France is a united Andalusia

Old 01-08-2019, 07:57 AM   #112
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 June, 1621 – We find that Gorontalo is good for growing spices

1 Oct – Dip Idea #2 – We can get another dip relations without causing a hit to our dip power gain.

We offer an alliance to Malacca and they accept.

1 Nov – Powhattan is Tobacco for everyone.

I pull colonists from Buru and send them to Palu on North Sulawesi

11 Dec – We defeat the natives of Palu

I pull the Powhattan colonists to go north to Doeg.

4 Feb, 1622 – Doeg cleansed of natives

5 Feb – Our ruler passes, and our new one, the 6/5/2 guy ids our new lead at 23 is our new leader.

I spend the 182 ADM to raise our stability back to max

4 April – We enter into a Royal Marriage with Malacca

I choose an adviser for my court that will help our missionary speed by +2.

1 July –

We can purchase our trading post, and we are getting it for 5850, a 500 cash reduction

We have new completed 3 of the goals for this era with 3 trade companies and 5 Universities ours

Get ready!

Samarinda – trading post, level 2fort, Jungle, Spices, east Borneo coast, Hindu, Bornean culture, trade depot for the spices, marketplace, Workshop, Mosque, 31 dev, 0.51 made here. I send a missionary here

31 dev trading post. That’s nasty good. We came across a good, ish deal I think as it’s well-developed.

It’s also ironic. Over the last wee I’ve been reading the Borneo Romance adventure stories created by Carl Jacobi in the pulp era which were very evocative. The collection of 22 stories is named after the novella in the story called East of Samarinda!

Samarinda indeed

Borneo and Malacca are allies and both have grown in the area, so they are powerful Sunni allies for my own expansion here. I would expect me to ally with Borneo after I annex one of my vassal, thus freeing up a dip relations spot

18 July – I fabricate a claim on Britain’s Mbamba

29 July - We have a new 4/2/3 heir

1 Sept – Pamlico is tobacco

1 Oct – Roanoke is a mainline colony and handed over to the colonial nation

1 Feb, 1623 –

Buru – 6 dev, island, Incense, 0.51 made here, I order a Trade Station here.

1 April, We claim another trading post from Britain

1 May

Gorontalo – Spices, 6 dev, Fetishist faith, I send a missionary, and Sulawesi culture, between Manado and Palu, we are making 0.39 here

6 Sept – We announce the annexation of Jolof! It should finish in early 1628

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-08-2019 at 07:57 AM.
Old 01-08-2019, 11:07 AM   #113
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

24 Sept, 1624 –

I am not sure I am feeling the dynasty any more as we have gotten to the place of being easily able to streamroll folks. My army, right now, is sitting at 219k and I can add another 58k troops without hitting my forcelimit anytime I want.

As a comparison:

France: 83k

Austria: 53k

Britain: 41k

The largest European armies are Russia – 131k and my ally the Turks, 60k

I think this is why no one has tried to take me on in a punitive war for overexpansion. Austria + France some minors has a smaller army than just me alone. Then add in my vasals and allies

Mamluks?

Tunis?

I can expand at my will. I can easily finish grabbing the Provence region from France and finish my Crusader Kings mission, and then remove Aragon from the Italian coast, connecting my holdings and bringing in the valuable Genoa. I can finish Italy, taking Venice as well. Then I can move south into Morocco or Anywhere else. I am the modern Turks, just from the west of Europe, not the east. You can stop me. I stop when I want to stop.

One of the things I didn’t realize would be beneficial is the fact we are Muslim colonizers. While this is not a big thing in the Americas, where they don’t care what you are, Africa and Asia re very diffierne.t

If you’ll recall, we’d pick up trading posts in my Athens dynasty or expand next to local powers in Africa and Asia and they didn’t like it at all. We had major issues with locals, and as soon as I moved in, even the ones who sold us the land were angry at us. But here? They share our faith. We are next to Kongo, Kong, Brunei, Malacca, Jolof, Bonomon, Benin, Oyo and many others, and we are loved by the locals as we share their faith.

I would expect us to finish Africa/Asia, and to let the Americas alone (as I have done) colonizing under the colonial nations I set up and not really bothering with it. I would expect us to do more annexations like we are doing with Jolof right now as well as they peacefully want to join the mighty Andalusians!

The Timurids became the Mughal Empire, and Muslims remain in 4 of the Great Powers around the world with us, Mamluks, Ottomans, and the Mughals. That leaves Ming, Russia, GB, and Austria as the other four.

I am bringing in 412 in cash monthly,

Here., lt’s do a quick little 180 year review to show:

Top Ten Provinces in the world for Development:

1. Tied – Patna, Roma, 42 each
2. Tied – Lajna, Venice, Florence, 41 each
3. Amol – 40
4. Tied, Constantinople, Napoli, 39
5. At 38 is Paris and Prome
6. At 37 is Garnatah, Brunei, and Augberg

We have FOUR provinces in the top six scores among the most developed provinces in the world

Our top ten provinces by Taxes:

1. Roma, 39
2. Napoli, 39
3. Firenze, 31.51
4. Garnatah, 29.25
5. Siena, 23.10
6. Tirwal, 19.10
7. Belarm, 18.50
8. Malaga, 18.45
9. TIE – Cagliari, The Azores, Asturias at 17.55

Our Top Ten Provinces by Production, not including gold

1. Roma, 52.06
2. Ancona, 44.01
3. Siena, 29.56
4. Cagliari, 29.26
5. Barshaluna, 29.15
6. Xativa, 28.92
7. Garnatah, 28.77
8. Saraqusta, 27.70
9. Madeira, 26.93
10. Tulaytullah, 26.50

Top Ten Trade Nodes in the world by trade value

1. Beijing
2. Alexandria
3. English Channel
4. Genoa
5. Lubeck
6. Hangzhou
7. Venice
8. Malacca
9. Persia
10. Caribbean

How many trade nodes are we the trade masters?

I have 9 traders. They are the best in these nodes:

Sevilla, the 12th best in the world

Caribbean
Genoa
Tunis
Ivory Coast (13th best)
Safi

We are the 2nd best trader in Alexandria, Chesapeake and 3rd best in Malacca

We net 153 cash from trade alone monthly. To put that into perspective, that’s more from trade alone than every other nation in the world is making from everything (trade, tax, production, gold, etc) combined save for Ming! We are making more trade than the entire economy of all of the other great powers of the world right now!

Current Price of Trade Goods

5.25 – Paper
4.50 – Glass, Tobacco, Iron
4.00 – Dyes, Silk, Cocoa, Ivory,
3.75 – Sugar,
3.60 – Cloth
3.50- Fur, Copper
3.30 – Coffee, Salt
3.00 – Cotton, Gems, Spices, Incense, Tea, Chinaware, Slaves,
2.50 – Livestock, Wine,
2.00 – Tropical Wood, Naval Supplies, Fish, Grain, Wool

We are the trade leader in these goods, which means we have the most trade in the world and at least 20% of it’s trade.

Glass
Cocoa
Tobacco
Sugar
Coffee
Ivory
Slaves
Fish
Wine

Ming leads in Silk, Chinaware, and Tea. Pasai leads in Spices. And that’s it.

We are close to the trade leader in these goods, as our trade dominance in near 20%

1. Dyes – 17%
2. Wool – 16%
3. Tropical Wood – 15%
4. Naval Supplies – 14%
5. Cloth, Livestock – 13%

We (or our vassals) are the world’s leading producer in those goods as well, and as we trade near them in places like Ivory Coast and Chesapeake and Caribbean, we are getting those trade values as well. The only one we do not lead in production is Ivory, which is lead by Chokwe. That’s the nation that has, for the most part, replaced Kongo.

We currently have 26 nations in a coalition against us.

RANKINGS of the Great Powers

1. Andalusia
2. Russia
3. Ming China
4. Austria
5. Ottoman Turks
6. Mughal Empire
7. Mamluks
8. Great Britain
9. France in in queue to move up in 9th in case someone falls

Da World!

Enjoy!!

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-08-2019 at 11:10 AM.