Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-20-2006, 05:20 PM   #601
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Blade, I see what you mean about LSG going with Gram:

and

Hmm... interesting how LSG said she voted "randomly" for blade day 1, but voted for blade today because she had a hunch since day 1; sounds like she contradicted herself.

I just feel a little guilty because she mentioned me as part of her CoT.

Blade has been throwing out LSG as a lynch target all along, starting with his hint that he would have night killed her. For the same reason you feel guilty about being in her COT, she probably feels bad about being on his lynch list. Blade knows he has a shot at getting your opposition vote (he actually has it right now) and knows he has been dumping on LSG, so he is targeting her as a write off. Hell for all I know she could be the other wolf and he as distanced himself from her all along in case one of them get lynched. I'm just saying we don't know anything about her or anyone else thanks to Blade misleading us.

I know Blade is bad and I'm going to assume the rest of us are good for this vote. Blade's partner may just vote against him in order to look clear??
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:22 PM   #602
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I think the bad guys are Blade and Swaggs, but Blade is trying to twist everything around to point towards Gramm and twisting all his words up.

I am not a wolf. I wish i was a wolf because I think being a villager is boring. All I can do is sit and defend myself and try to put the pressure on other people. I am not in cohorts with Gramm or anybody else, I just trust Gramm more than I do Blade. And Blade, Nequa or Swaggs haven't been on all day, that is probably why they aren't defending you.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:24 PM   #603
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

The votes are 2 for Blade and 2 for Gramm, we need Nequa and Swaggs to start throwing some opinions around
Old 10-20-2006, 05:27 PM   #604
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I think the bad guys are Blade and Swaggs, but Blade is trying to twist everything around to point towards Gramm and twisting all his words up.

I am not a wolf. I wish i was a wolf because I think being a villager is boring. All I can do is sit and defend myself and try to put the pressure on other people. I am not in cohorts with Gramm or anybody else, I just trust Gramm more than I do Blade. And Blade, Nequa or Swaggs haven't been on all day, that is probably why they aren't defending you.

Nequa and swaggs have both already stated opinions on the matter, you say you not in cohorts with gramm but accuse me of twisting his words up, and their not defending me becuase were not wolves together. Your telegraphing your relationship to gram now, and im becoming more confident in tomorrow choice.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:27 PM   #605
Lorena
Unregistered

This damn WW crack shit... I'm gonna have to make a quick dinner now. Thank goodness for the George Foreman Grill.

AFK...
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:30 PM   #606
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
Blade has been throwing out LSG as a lynch target all along, starting with his hint that he would have night killed her. For the same reason you feel guilty about being in her COT, she probably feels bad about being on his lynch list. Blade knows he has a shot at getting your opposition vote (he actually has it right now) and knows he has been dumping on LSG, so he is targeting her as a write off. Hell for all I know she could be the other wolf and he as distanced himself from her all along in case one of them get lynched. I'm just saying we don't know anything about her or anyone else thanks to Blade misleading us.

I know Blade is bad and I'm going to assume the rest of us are good for this vote. Blade's partner may just vote against him in order to look clear??

Actually, ive mentioned her as a supect. Day 1 i wanted cronin and then swaggs, day 2 i wanted tyrith, and day 3 i wanted cronin. Not a great voting record, which i think relfects well upon me. As a wolf, would i go out of my way to me the major proponent of 3 of my persumably 4 villager votes dying. I have made my record look so bad becuase i have pushed to lynch my suspects. I could have been like Gram and voted mostly for people who didnt die, didnt push hard for to die, and generally just tried not to draw attention to himself. I didnt, because im a good guy and want to win.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:30 PM   #607
st.cronin
General Manager

interesting

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:34 PM   #608
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Blade you have been throwing my name under the bus since day one. I was just looking for a good reason to go after you and Gramm presented a VERY good one. If Nequa, Swaggs, or Dodgerchick would have presented such a case I would have agreed with them too.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:34 PM   #609
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And I am going to the Arkansas state fair so i wont be back till late.
Nequa and Swaggs I hope you make the right decision
Old 10-20-2006, 05:36 PM   #610
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade you have been throwing my name under the bus since day one. I was just looking for a good reason to go after you and Gramm presented a VERY good one. If Nequa, Swaggs, or Dodgerchick would have presented such a case I would have agreed with them too.

I have not once voted for you, told any other person to vote you...i have mentioned you as a suspect...if saying a person is a suspect is "throwing you under the bus" then ive done that to just about every player in this game. This whole pity me defense isnt going to work with me, sorry LSG.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 05:37 PM   #611
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Re-reading Day 2, I was pretty much #2 on Blade's list of possible wolves. He claimed that it had to be either me or Tyrith, with him leaning towards Tyrith.

If I were under strong suspicion from him, why would he bodyguard me on night 2? Or do I have my days aligned wrong?
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:38 PM   #612
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
And I am going to the Arkansas state fair so i wont be back till late.

NOT THE STATE FAIR!!!! NOOOO, BAD MEMORIES COMING BACK TO ME!!!!

Lets just say i had a really bad date experience at a state fair last weekend...
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 05:41 PM   #613
Lorena
Unregistered

Okay, I'm back real quick.

Quote:

LSG, as far as I'm concerned, it's Blade's word against Gramm's. What arguement did Gramm present that made you lean towards him?
Old 10-20-2006, 05:42 PM   #614
Lorena
Unregistered

Damn, she left
Old 10-20-2006, 05:42 PM   #615
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua View Post
Re-reading Day 2, I was pretty much #2 on Blade's list of possible wolves. He claimed that it had to be either me or Tyrith, with him leaning towards Tyrith.

If I were under strong suspicion from him, why would he bodyguard me on night 2? Or do I have my days aligned wrong?

I had you in that position under the assumption if tyrith was bad, it was likely you were his partner. That was my idea about the day 1 lynch ordeal, and why you were my other suspect. Tyrith came up clean, and therefore i found it far more likely you were a villager then a wolf as i dont think wolves would let one of their own be so close to a day one lynch. Your suspicion fell the second tyrith came up clean, and therefore you made the perfect choice. No one else suspected you, you would have given us no info from your death that tyriths didnt already give us, and if anything confuse us even more.

So you were a suspect until tyrith died on the lynch that day, and pretty trusted after. Like i said, i was dropping hints during the game, and purposefully said the wrong people were safe that night and told them canidates i wasnt guarding who were more likely to die? Remember these comments? They were hints i was the bodyguard, but i said the wrong people so if the wolves caught on they wouldnt be able to telegraph my moves. I told this to LSG, and she couldnt have been farther from my protection. You, after tyrith died, were quite worthy of it.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 05:44 PM   #616
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Actually, ive mentioned her as a supect. Day 1 i wanted cronin and then swaggs, day 2 i wanted tyrith, and day 3 i wanted cronin. Not a great voting record, which i think relfects well upon me. As a wolf, would i go out of my way to me the major proponent of 3 of my persumably 4 villager votes dying. I have made my record look so bad becuase i have pushed to lynch my suspects. I could have been like Gram and voted mostly for people who didnt die, didnt push hard for to die, and generally just tried not to draw attention to himself. I didnt, because im a good guy and want to win.

It looks to me like you played the loud wolf to contrast whoever is the quite wolf. I played a very steady bodyguard role. I tried to not make too much suspicion, because I tend to get lynched by my own team too often and that is not good for a Bodyguard. I tried to stay in the game to help block until you made the fake claim. You didn't fake the fast talker claim because that could have been verified.

It is just too convenient that we cannot verify anything that you claim from your reveal. That plays perfectly for you because your style is to push people in your direction. Without anything to call you on a reveal comes down to you pushing against the real Bodyguard. And without st.cronin or Saldana in the game that gives you less experienced targets.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:48 PM   #617
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
It looks to me like you played the loud wolf to contrast whoever is the quite wolf. I played a very steady bodyguard role. I tried to not make too much suspicion, because I tend to get lynched by my own team too often and that is not good for a Bodyguard. I tried to stay in the game to help block until you made the fake claim. You didn't fake the fast talker claim because that could have been verified.

It is just too convenient that we cannot verify anything that you claim from your reveal. That plays perfectly for you because your style is to push people in your direction. Without anything to call you on a reveal comes down to you pushing against the real Bodyguard. And without st.cronin or Saldana in the game that gives you less experienced targets.
The wolves this game killed all of the players flying UTR. You claim your idea of how not do die as a bodyguard was to fly UTR. That makes no sense. I saw that pattern in their kills and purposefully wanted to draw heat to myself. Why should the wolves kill me when they assume the village will do it for them. Your fake claimed strategy plays right into the hands of the wolves..it doesnt make sense to me that you would do that if you were actually the bodyguard. But i suppose, not making sense is what makes sense most of all if you follow me.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 05:49 PM   #618
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Have to step out for a few, I'll do some more thinking and come back and catch up.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Old 10-20-2006, 05:49 PM   #619
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua View Post

You are correct. He says he guarded you on night two and I actually guarded you last night, when you had in my opinion a hight chance of lynch after 2 very quite players went down.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:53 PM   #620
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

dola,

Good catch Neuqua, Blade probably forgot he put you on his day 2 list.
Old 10-20-2006, 05:55 PM   #621
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Okay, I'm back real quick.

LSG, as far as I'm concerned, it's Blade's word against Gramm's. What arguement did Gramm present that made you lean towards him?

Okay GE isn't here yet so i'll answer this question

I thought to myself, if I was a wolf what would i do? Would I come out first and say i am a body guard and then bash whoever is the real body guard, or would i not want to come out because the wolves might get me and then be pissed when somebody said they were my role. And I leaned more towards the second choice....

But for some reason I am not 100% convinced. Blade is making some great points, but he is soooo experience at this game that he should know the right thing to say.

But what if they are both wolves trying to play us... well that can't happen because the real bodyguard should step up. So one of them is a wolve and the other isn't, which means that somebody flying under the radar has to be a wolf. Nequa is the fast talker, and DC voted for herself. I know I am NOT a wolf, which leads Swaggs.

So you know what...

Unvote Blade

Vote Swaggs
Old 10-20-2006, 06:02 PM   #622
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Here is why i did that. If we choose either Blade or Gramm then that means either a bodyguard or wolf dies. And then tonight a villager will die. Right now only blade and gramm know who is who. Why risk choosing wrong? If we vote wrong, we end the game tonight, lets not risk it.

So lets go to the guy that has been relatively quiet. Lets go to the guy with no role, that is a veteran smart enough to make the SNDVLS kill on night one.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:03 PM   #623
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
The wolves this game killed all of the players flying UTR. You claim your idea of how not do die as a bodyguard was to fly UTR. That makes no sense. I saw that pattern in their kills and purposefully wanted to draw heat to myself. Why should the wolves kill me when they assume the village will do it for them. Your fake claimed strategy plays right into the hands of the wolves..it doesnt make sense to me that you would do that if you were actually the bodyguard. But i suppose, not making sense is what makes sense most of all if you follow me.

Please do not put words in my mouth. I did not say that I was trying to fly UTR. I said that I did not try to cause reason for suspicion as the BG. I was not UTR and did not try to just be quite. I stayed vocal and not loud at the same time. It is pretty much how I play as the BG or just any other villager role. And it makes perfect sense as the wolves are always looking for the bodyguard and the seer.

Again I am not saying that I tried to fly UTR and you posting that I said that was my idea, is you trying to skew my statement. Because you know I'm telling the truth.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:04 PM   #624
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Even Blade on page three said that Swaggs was very suspicious and I would tend to agree. There is nothing about him that says villager
Old 10-20-2006, 06:05 PM   #625
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
NOT THE STATE FAIR!!!! NOOOO, BAD MEMORIES COMING BACK TO ME!!!!

Lets just say i had a really bad date experience at a state fair last weekend...

dude, there has to be a story there? How many times do I need to tell you NOT to talk about your werewolf skill on first dates?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 06:07 PM   #626
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
dude, there has to be a story there? How many times do I need to tell you NOT to talk about your werewolf skill on first dates?

There is a story...i told DC before the game, so ask her if its any funny or not...im still a little in the whole "im sure ill look back and laugh but right now it sucks" stage
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 06:07 PM   #627
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Here is why i did that. If we choose either Blade or Gramm then that means either a bodyguard or wolf dies. And then tonight a villager will die. Right now only blade and gramm know who is who. Why risk choosing wrong? If we vote wrong, we end the game tonight, lets not risk it.

So lets go to the guy that has been relatively quiet. Lets go to the guy with no role, that is a veteran smart enough to make the SNDVLS kill on night one.

LSG, this is going to give the game to Blade. And tomorrow we still will not know who is the bodyguard. Blade is smart and will have the chance to manuever at night. Please don't let him get away.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:08 PM   #628
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

Old 10-20-2006, 06:08 PM   #629
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I really need to go, dC and neuqua, please say something
Old 10-20-2006, 06:09 PM   #630
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Gramm, Swaggs is a wolf. I am almost 100% sure. There are 4 villagers, 2 wolves, we kill Swaggs off tonight and that means there will be 3 villagers and 1 wolf. And If i die tonight after voting for blade then swaggs, we know who the other wolf is.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:10 PM   #631
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Please do not put words in my mouth. I did not say that I was trying to fly UTR. I said that I did not try to cause reason for suspicion as the BG. I was not UTR and did not try to just be quite. I stayed vocal and not loud at the same time. It is pretty much how I play as the BG or just any other villager role. And it makes perfect sense as the wolves are always looking for the bodyguard and the seer.

Again I am not saying that I tried to fly UTR and you posting that I said that was my idea, is you trying to skew my statement. Because you know I'm telling the truth.

Im sorry, like you said you stated this:

Quote:
I tried to not make too much suspicion, because I tend to get lynched by my own team too often

To me that says UTR...you say it doesnt...agree to disagree on interpretation, just like you think i hinted at fast-talker and i say i didnt. Your skewing my words just as much as you clam I am yours.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 06:11 PM   #632
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:

If Blade had to rely on his WW skill to get ass, he would be a lonely man.

knives out

Last edited by st.cronin : 10-20-2006 at 06:21 PM. Reason: to add smiley, no worries, I'm dead
Old 10-20-2006, 06:12 PM   #633
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I really need to go, dC and neuqua, please say something

I find your move interesting... I'm not sure if it's to get attention away from Gram, or hell, even Blade... or if it's legitimate.

Although I do agree with you that Swaggs is WAAAAAY UTR for my taste.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:12 PM   #634
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
LSG, this is going to give the game to Blade. And tomorrow we still will not know who is the bodyguard. Blade is smart and will have the chance to manuever at night. Please don't let him get away.

If we hit swaggs and he is good, then Blade still wins. Game over.

If swaggs is bad, we are still in the dark on the BG.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:13 PM   #635
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post

Old 10-20-2006, 06:15 PM   #636
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Gramm, Swaggs is a wolf. I am almost 100% sure. There are 4 villagers, 2 wolves, we kill Swaggs off tonight and that means there will be 3 villagers and 1 wolf. And If i die tonight after voting for blade then swaggs, we know who the other wolf is.

How do you know. There is another wolf out there that can be lying. If you go to swaggs and everyone else does too, that is a 1/6 or about 17% chance we hit. If you go with Blade the straight odds are 50%

Blade faked a reveal, that is the best evidence we have had yet!
Old 10-20-2006, 06:16 PM   #637
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Plus, I'm 100% sure Blade is a wolf.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:16 PM   #638
Lorena
Unregistered

Out of curiousity, Gram, how come you didn't reveal first?
Old 10-20-2006, 06:17 PM   #639
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post

This is what i was referring to on day 1 when i voted cronin, since you asked me when you revoted and i never answerd
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 06:18 PM   #640
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Out of curiousity, Gram, how come you didn't reveal first?

Or better yet, why didnt he reveal the second i did? Instead he waited for me to say he wasnt one of my cleared players.
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 06:20 PM   #641
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I gotta drive home, damn its late. Hopefully I will not have a problem getting back before lynch.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:23 PM   #642
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I have got to go now, and nobody followed my lead with Swaggs. I think he is who we should go for tomorrow. But for tonight, i am gonig with my gut

unvote swaggs

vote blade
Old 10-20-2006, 06:24 PM   #643
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
This is what i was referring to on day 1 when i voted cronin, since you asked me when you revoted and i never answerd

What can I say, I like to talk smack. There's no mean spirit there, I'm just having fun.

knives out
Old 10-20-2006, 06:25 PM   #644
Blade6119
Coordinator

Swaggs, nequa...it comes down to you 2...and id prefer if you guys both picked one canidate, as a 3-3 tie is begging for a wolf to swap and win it. You know where i want you to vote, you know where Gramat wants you to vote...take time and analyze the facts and come to the best conclusion you can
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 06:26 PM   #645
Lorena
Unregistered

So Blade, let me ask you something. I went through a few posts and you hinted very very strongly at being the fast talking whatchamakalit. I mean you pretty much dared the wolves to kill you. I can see why you'd do it on night 1, but you dared them on night 2 (or could have been night 3, I get the night/day cyles confused) as well. Why dare them to kill you on a night when you protected other people? I mean if I were a bodyguard, I'd probaly protect myself every other night.

Quote:
If they take me tonight, so be it. It will only give the bodyguard more time to work his magic...but ive learned one thing, and its never give out info between lynch and night actions unless it will help the seer choose or something. Thats no longer an option, so any information revealed now will only aid the wolves in picking their victim. If i die, i shall go quietly into the night!

P.S.:Please protect me mr. bodyguard, i dont want to die!
Old 10-20-2006, 06:26 PM   #646
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Or better yet, why didnt he reveal the second i did? Instead he waited for me to say he wasnt one of my cleared players.

Because thee was no reason to, it was too risky.

When Blade revealed, It was OMG he just lied and I know. Now what do I do? I thought it through and started saying it was not right. Then I let everyone know. It was not a long wait. That is just you trying to make me look bad.

Honestly Blade, do you think it would matter if you put me in your cleared list? As the BG I knew I had no way of clearing anyone unless I got a block. I caught you in a lie.I'm not going to let you go and lead us onto another villager, that is crazy.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:29 PM   #647
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
So Blade, let me ask you something. I went through a few posts and you hinted very very strongly at being the fast talking whatchamakalit. I mean you pretty much dared the wolves to kill you. I can see why you'd do it on night 1, but you dared them on night 2 (or could have been night 3, I get the night/day cyles confused) as well. Why dare them to kill you on a night when you protected other people? I mean if I were a bodyguard, I'd probaly protect myself every other night.

That is my point. He was dropping hints right and left. like that.

Of course he lied about owning up to the st.cronin death, as he wont take the lynch now What wolf would
Old 10-20-2006, 06:33 PM   #648
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

Like i said as my problem with gramats claimed strategy...the wolves clearly have gone for players, regardless of activity or experience, that don't have any heat on them and are not at all likely to be lynched. I figured whats the best way to counter-act that? Play up my rep about how i know im going to die soon..the more i talk about how im doomed, the less likely i feel im going to die by the wolves in this game

NOTE THE BOTTOM OF THAT QUOTE...ITS A MASSIVE HINT IM THE BODYGUARD:
Quote:
P.S.:Please protect me mr. bodyguard, i dont want to die!
Demotivation
Old 10-20-2006, 06:38 PM   #649
Lorena
Unregistered

Neuqua, which way are you leaning?
Old 10-20-2006, 06:47 PM   #650
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Both are putting up real strong arguments. I think I've made my choice but am trying to buy as much time before I leave before I announce it, so that leaves the least amount of time of something going awry.