Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-25-2018, 06:52 PM   #51
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
How often do you run into other players and is it a big part of the game?

So far (I'm level 20) I rarely run into other players. Most people seem content to go off and do their own stuff. It sounds like some of the higher level stuff does require a group, but other than a couple of public quests where people have helped out I haven't felt the need to group with anyone. Even then I haven't grouped officially. They were just part of the public quest i was doing.

You can always see where other players are on the map (and what level they are) so if you wanted to find people to play with or really just wanted to avoid people it wouldn't be difficult.

Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:54 PM   #52
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

I'm just hoping that the 2nd price cut means that the game is failing Bethesda as hard as they deserve.
Old 11-26-2018, 03:36 AM   #53
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/11...76-pc-refunds/

Apparently they won't give refunds if you download and it doesn't work
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 03:37 AM   #54
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Price dropped to 35 already lol
Old 11-26-2018, 08:14 PM   #55
Edward64
Head Coach

Played it some, am at Level 7. I am enjoying the game so far. Everything is somewhat new and enjoying the FO universe again. It may get repetitive from what I've read in reddit. But I'm sure I'll get my $35 worth.

Just some initial thoughts
  • I have not encountered any noticeable bugs on my PC other than for some animals stuck through a couple walls. But I was able to walk through them
  • Way too much eating and drinking needed. Getting some perks to help that but it really distracts from the game
  • I've only seen 4 other players so far, worked with one on the Feed event
  • Haven't used the guns much, instead using my machete and baseball bat for most
  • Found a Power Armor frame but no fusion cores yet to power it.
  • Haven't played much with CAMP but I've seen some pretty cool pictures on reddit

FWIW - I recommend you buy it (yes, this means you JiMGA also). At $35 its a no brainer to me.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 09:03 PM   #56
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Played it some, am at Level 7. I am enjoying the game so far. Everything is somewhat new and enjoying the FO universe again. It may get repetitive from what I've read in reddit. But I'm sure I'll get my $35 worth.

Just some initial thoughts
  • I have not encountered any noticeable bugs on my PC other than for some animals stuck through a couple walls. But I was able to walk through them
  • Way too much eating and drinking needed. Getting some perks to help that but it really distracts from the game
  • I've only seen 4 other players so far, worked with one on the Feed event
  • Haven't used the guns much, instead using my machete and baseball bat for most
  • Found a Power Armor frame but no fusion cores yet to power it.
  • Haven't played much with CAMP but I've seen some pretty cool pictures on reddit

FWIW - I recommend you buy it (yes, this means you JiMGA also). At $35 its a no brainer to me.

I've done a couple of quest chains that are better than anything in a Bethesda Fallout game. I didn't start running to those good quest chains until around level 15 though.

I should probably be higher level than I am considering the time I've spent so far, but exploring WV is a blast. I visited my hometown, Camden Park, and Prickett's Fort (which I went to on a school trip in 7th or 8th grade) along with a ton of other areas I'm familiar with.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:39 PM   #57
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
I've done a couple of quest chains that are better than anything in a Bethesda Fallout game. I didn't start running to those good quest chains until around level 15 though.

I should probably be higher level than I am considering the time I've spent so far, but exploring WV is a blast. I visited my hometown, Camden Park, and Prickett's Fort (which I went to on a school trip in 7th or 8th grade) along with a ton of other areas I'm familiar with.

Cool. Did you luck out and find your house? or find the approx location and set up a CAMP.
Old 11-27-2018, 11:48 AM   #58
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Cool. Did you luck out and find your house? or find the approx location and set up a CAMP.

I initially set up camp and built a small shack in the middle of nowhere near the starting area to see how it worked. Then I payed about 15 caps to move it to the south-central part of the map and expanded things to be a bit more permanent. I also blueprinted all of it which was convenient because not an hour later it was flattened by a level 50 scorchbeast. So I just used the blueprint to put everything back where it was and no issues since.

Being able to fast travel for free back to my camp for repairs and drop off my scrapped junk is very convenient.
Old 11-27-2018, 12:59 PM   #59
chinaski
College Prospect

Drew my girlfriends nephew for xmas, and he's been playing this a bunch. What should I get him thats F76 related? Im assuming there are some sort of mtx for the game?
chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 01:33 PM   #60
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
Im assuming there are some sort of mtx for the game?

Okay, educate me. Some sorta what?

edit: My guess is that it's something along the lines of "merchandise"

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 11-27-2018 at 01:34 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 01:56 PM   #61
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Okay, educate me. Some sorta what?

edit: My guess is that it's something along the lines of "merchandise"

Micro transactions.

They do have a store that you can purchase emotes, paints, and costumes with their "atoms" currency. I honestly haven't really looked through it to see what's there though.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:03 PM   #62
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Micro transactions.

#smdh

thanks
Old 11-28-2018, 02:43 PM   #63
chinaski
College Prospect

Quote:
Micro transactions.

They do have a store that you can purchase emotes, paints, and costumes with their "atoms" currency. I honestly haven't really looked through it to see what's there though.

Thanks!
chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 03:00 PM   #64
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

One of my go-to YouTuber's, Gopher, does a great job of articulating the situation with F76.

Basically calls for Bethesda to completely reset themselves, to listen to the fan base, and to quickly return to making what they're good at.

He absolutely nails it.

I'll note that the sales for F76 have bordered on abysmal (20% of F4 at same point). When your release is getting No Man's Sky caliber heat, I think the situation they've created is pretty clear.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:48 PM   #65
RainMaker
General Manager

For what it's worth I think Rockstar is the blueprint for what Bethesda should want to do. Give your loyal fans the great single player experience they've come to expect. Build a crazy fun landscape. Then later on put out an online mode and scrape up all the microtransactions you want from the crowd that enjoys that shit.

GTA V and RDR2 are great examples of having your cake and eating it too.
RainMaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 07:55 PM   #66
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
For what it's worth I think Rockstar is the blueprint for what Bethesda should want to do. Give your loyal fans the great single player experience they've come to expect. Build a crazy fun landscape. Then later on put out an online mode and scrape up all the microtransactions you want from the crowd that enjoys that shit.

GTA V and RDR2 are great examples of having your cake and eating it too.

Hard to argue with this. And they probably could have saved themselves a lot of effort by just doing something similar with FO4 as a major expansion.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:20 AM   #67
Edward64
Head Coach

Still enjoying the game, the newness hasn't warn off yet. Here are some more notes
  • I now have 3 sets of power armor frames, one with only 2 armor pieces found on one. I am using it even without armor to help with the over encumbrance and base armor defense pts
  • I found seven fusion cores in a box by a railway station. They were 50% but still a nice find. There is a bug where if you have a core in the power armor and exit the game, when you come back in it'll be at 100%. Yes, I took advantage of this and continue to do so
  • Found a place where I've gotten repeated power cores. Hope it stays relatively unknown so I can take advantage of this vs at the airport
  • There are random "daily events" that keeps the game somewhat fresh
  • Somewhat undecided about the economy system. I have a lot more stuff to sell and there seems to be less to buy so am scraping a bunch of stuff. Haven't found a good way to get rid of excess ammo and chems
  • Some players have tried to connect with me through voice but I am ignoring them. I have only seen one red octagon which indicates the other player has shot another player. Stayed away from it.
  • I am surprised at the lack of other players (indicated by round circles). The ESO had other players everywhere. Not sure what this means e.g. there are alot of servers/other worlds out there or just a lack of players?
  • So far am good with the scaling. The scorchers are more difficult to hit and to kill at higher levels. Too many darn moles though
  • Its very satisfying to snipe at mutants with a high powered .308 and taking one down with a single head shot!
I have noticed the lack of NPCs and the reduced immersion. I am okay with the lack of NPCs with story lines but I don't get why they don't have more "humans" at the train stations or at farms. It does reduce the immersion somewhat by not having a human face to interact with.

Last edited by Edward64 : 12-01-2018 at 07:27 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:49 AM   #68
Atocep
Coordinator

The servers are capped at 24 players per map.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:56 PM   #69
Edward64
Head Coach

I'm at Level 31 now and visited some of the tougher areas. Still a lot of fun for me even without NPC storylines, lots to do and see.

Some notes
  • Looking forward to the patch that will expand storage from 400 to 600. This is in additional to my personal carry of about 205. I was north of personal carry at about 800 at one point but I decided to cut it way back (primarily so I can do fast travel). I hope 600 works, I want to store the "junk" to build things but still want to keep some nice weapons/armor in storage
  • I had 7 powered armor chassis but I decided to "drop/give" 4 of them away. I've been reading that others have been "dropping" their excess so others can pick them up and decided to do the same. I had my PA standing on overhangs and tall buildings, hope they are put to good use
  • Speaking of PA, I have my T-45 all set except for a missing right arm. I have 3 pieces for a T-60 but I "dropped" them as I can't use them until a much higher level (I figure I'll find other T-60 pieces as I continue leveling up)
  • Built my first half-way serious CAMP. Its on top of a hill overlooking Morgantown/airport/trainyard from the West. I was reflecting on life tonight, enjoying my camp fire, and saw a scorcher lurking around the trainyard. I took it out with a single shot. I want to build a more fortified CAMP and place it closer to more scorchers!
  • Its just like Fallout 4 without the NPC's. I've heard there are many bugs but I haven't really experienced them (all but for one, the fusion core bug which works to my favor). Not sure what all the angst is, I think this is a great initial rollout

Last edited by Edward64 : 12-03-2018 at 10:59 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:06 PM   #70
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
[*]Its just like Fallout 4 without the NPC's. I've heard there are many bugs but I haven't really experienced them (all but for one, the fusion core bug which works to my favor). Not sure what all the angst is, I think this is a great initial rollout[/list]

Hmm, well, to me, Fallout 4 without the NPCs is... well... it's not really Fallout.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:13 PM   #71
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Hmm, well, to me, Fallout 4 without the NPCs is... well... it's not really Fallout.

We interact with "robots" and the story lines are still pretty good. I play FO games primarily for the action and you have that in spades with FO 76. Give it a chance ...
Old 12-03-2018, 11:23 PM   #72
RainMaker
General Manager

I might pick it up when it drops a lot in price. I'm talking $20. It feels like a heavily stripped down Fallout game with the same dated engine.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:02 AM   #73
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I play FO games primarily for the action

I think that's pretty ... unusual.

I don't mean that as a shot or anything, it's just not something I feel like I've seen said all that often. And without a proper working VATS, it's not something I can ever imagine saying.
Old 12-04-2018, 04:56 AM   #74
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

I don't mean that as a shot or anything, it's just not something I feel like I've seen said all that often. And without a proper working VATS, it's not something I can ever imagine saying.

<3
Old 12-04-2018, 06:23 AM   #75
Thomkal
Head Coach

I too am waiting on a price drop. I've never played a Fallout game, but this version seems to be like a Fallout MMO to me, which is right up my alley.
Old 12-04-2018, 06:38 AM   #76
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
I too am waiting on a price drop. I've never played a Fallout game, but this version seems to be like a Fallout MMO to me, which is right up my alley.

Old 12-04-2018, 06:43 AM   #77
Thomkal
Head Coach

I know shocking! I tried the first one but it was a let down graphics wise and I didn't get far.

Last edited by Thomkal : 12-04-2018 at 06:43 AM.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 07:40 AM   #78
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:

I haven't played with VATS (I didn't do that much with FO4 either).

Shotguns are a blast for short range. I used to just shoot-and-shoot but now, especially for the mutants, just aim for the face. The heads blowing up like pumpkins are great effects.

I haven't had much issue playing a sniper either. There is a "range limit" (e.g. too far out) when sniping isn't practical due to damage reduction but I've still been able to use it quite effectively
Old 12-04-2018, 07:40 AM   #79
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
I know shocking! I tried the first one but it was a let down graphics wise and I didn't get far.

Me too. I didn't play FO 1 or 2.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:32 AM   #80
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Me too. I didn't play FO 1 or 2.

FO2 was the last one I played. It was pretty fun (and quite challenging) back in the day.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 11:36 AM   #81
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:

I can't imagine playing a Fallout game without VATS. The manual shooting has always been terrible in Fallout games.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:55 PM   #82
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I can't imagine playing a Fallout game without VATS. The manual shooting has always been terrible in Fallout games.

Pretty much me.
Old 12-05-2018, 06:21 PM   #83
Edward64
Head Coach

Wandered over to Watoga at level 35 and got my ass handed back to me. Died a couple times, lost my non-weapon loot. Used up all my stimpacks, shotgun ammo, several weapons broken etc. Had to drop a bunch of stuff (including 2 extra PA that I found) so I could fast travel back to CAMP with my tail between my legs.

I was carrying a fatboy and 4 mini-nukes. I launched the nukes randomly around town just out of spite before dropping the fatboy and saving about 30+ lbs.

I'll have to regroup, fix stuff, resupply ammo at the Morgantown area.

Also, the nice CAMP I built in the nice location overlooking Morgantown airport and train station got displaced. I know that happens from the forums but still pretty annoying. I did build a nicer CAMP in a more isolated area this second time around.
Old 12-05-2018, 07:37 PM   #84
Drake
assmaster

Admission of guilt: I've never played a Fallout game where I didn't cheat my balls off.

I mean, I'm notorious with my kids for cheating at every video game I play. I mean, I cheat the shit out of video games. I spend more time figuring out how to cheat the game mechanics than I do actually playing the game, in many cases.

My philosophy on this is that I derive no joy from being frustrated. The thrill of overcoming a video game obstacle doesn't give me a rush. I play video games to relax. If I want a challenge, I'll do something that pays me money for my effort. My sweet spot is cheating into what I call the Illusion of Peril. My prime example here is firing up something like the old Neverwinter Nights games and just bumping my character up to level 5 or so to start. (You can still die if you're a complete idiot, but it's unlikely.)

I wouldn't know how to play a Fallout game without cheating, let alone without VATS.

ETA: For the record, this is also the reason I don't play online games. Cheating for my own amusement is one thing. Cheating in a shared universe is bullshit.

Last edited by Drake : 12-05-2018 at 07:39 PM.
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 07:47 PM   #85
Atocep
Coordinator

I'm still playing. I'm still finding a great relax and explore game.

I've also never felt Bethesda does NPCs and NPC writing very well. It's probably their biggest weakness as a developer. So a fallout game without NPCs does feel weird, but a Bethesda game without NPCs is some ways is an improvement.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:19 PM   #86
Edward64
Head Coach

FO 76 has six regions.

I think I just wandered into the Watoga region before I was high enough level. The Morgantown region is where you start and its a lot easier.

Pretty much restocked up now after re-doing/exploring the easier places where the monsters & "junk" repopulate. But I'll leave Watoga regiona alone for now.

I would prefer some humanoid NPC's but I'm having fun without it. Hopefully in a future DLC.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:19 PM   #87
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
I'm still playing. I'm still finding a great relax and explore game.

I've also never felt Bethesda does NPCs and NPC writing very well. It's probably their biggest weakness as a developer. So a fallout game without NPCs does feel weird, but a Bethesda game without NPCs is some ways is an improvement.

Build a CAMP yet?
Old 12-06-2018, 08:02 AM   #88
Bobble
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Admission of guilt: I've never played a Fallout game where I didn't cheat my balls off.

I mean, I'm notorious with my kids for cheating at every video game I play. I mean, I cheat the shit out of video games. I spend more time figuring out how to cheat the game mechanics than I do actually playing the game, in many cases.

My philosophy on this is that I derive no joy from being frustrated. The thrill of overcoming a video game obstacle doesn't give me a rush. I play video games to relax. If I want a challenge, I'll do something that pays me money for my effort. My sweet spot is cheating into what I call the Illusion of Peril. My prime example here is firing up something like the old Neverwinter Nights games and just bumping my character up to level 5 or so to start. (You can still die if you're a complete idiot, but it's unlikely.)

I wouldn't know how to play a Fallout game without cheating, let alone without VATS.

ETA: For the record, this is also the reason I don't play online games. Cheating for my own amusement is one thing. Cheating in a shared universe is bullshit.

I do this to some extent as well, for the same reasons. I've got a lot of games and less time. I don't want to spend 20 minutes figuring out which combination of turning which statues unlocks the secret door. Let's just assume I'm clever enough to eventually figure it out and let me move on.

I've got a couple of mods for Dominions 5 that are overpowered for my playstyle but not overtly enough to take my enjoyment away. I can jump in there and crank out a couple of turns with little to no stress.
Bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:47 AM   #89
thesloppy
Pro Starter

I also tend to play vidz by telling myself I want to be challenged, but I actually only want the illusion of challenge, and I'll get rather frustrated rather quickly if a game death actually causes me to lose my progress and go back and re-try some exact process I've already done. Plenty of games these days manage to alleviate that frustration by allowing the player to keep some manner of progress, even if you're character dies, but it's a fine line for me, and I stay away from most games that are hyped particularly for difficulty.

For whatever reason it seems like sports games bring out the abuser in everybody......pretty much everybody who played Tecmo Bowl was more than happy to pick the Raiders every time and run Bo Jackson around, trying to win every game 100-0. Nowadays, sports games seem more likely to aim for challenging, realistic play, and yet a lot of the 'My Team/Player' modes still kind of encourage that kind of abusive, absurd play where you're just trying to pile up a ton of scores against weak opponents.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:57 AM   #90
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
I don't want to spend 20 minutes figuring out which combination of turning which statues unlocks the secret door. Let's just assume I'm clever enough to eventually figure it out and let me move on.

Yes, that is me. I google on the solution for those.

I do also look to see what good loot there may be in a place after I've cleared it out.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:39 PM   #91
Edward64
Head Coach

Just joined a team to kill off a bunch of legendary baddies in a nuked zone. It was fun, can't just do solo, have to be part of a team to stand a chance. Interestingly, the Scorch Queen did not show up and I thought she does when there was a nuke. A little disappointing as I've read battle with her is climatic.

So I am still enjoying the game and I'm not close to finishing the main story line. There is a lot to do. Some notes ...
  • Even though FO 76 is supposedly much larger than FO4, it doesn't feel that way to me. I think its because in FO 76 its do this quest one after another whereas with FO4, with its NPC story lines and interaction, it is more "varied" and seemingly more "open"?
  • I do miss the NPCs. Its pretty boring just interacting with Bots, Computers & Holotapes. There are some quests that says go find out what happened to a person(s) and you already know, they are dead. What you find are letters or holotapes from them
  • When I joined up with the team that did the nuke zone, I did not participate in voice but I could hear them talk. It was good team work. I can see myself eventually talking with other players
  • I hate how I get my weapons the way I like them and then I hit a new 5 level milestone and my weapons are now outdated by new version with more damage points
  • I'm playing passive mode which means I can shoot and shoot but won't "hurt" another player (e.g. in the nuke zone it was a furball). However, I picked a lock at a workshop owned by another player and got a "wanted". I hate this aspect of the game, it should at least warn you before
  • I'm getting better at CAMP building but I see some others and they are much, much nicer than mine. Higher levels = bigger CAMP building budget and they spend the Atoms to buy CAMP accessories

I monitor the Bethesda and the Reddit forums. There's a lot of bitching but for the most part, a lot of sharing going on. I've read that sales nos. are bad but I think they've done a pretty good job so far.
Old 12-13-2018, 05:45 PM   #92
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
[*]I hate how I get my weapons the way I like them and then I hit a new 5 level milestone and my weapons are now outdated by new version with more damage points
Interesting that this works on five-level milestones. In ESO it's basically every level, and yeah, it pretty much kills any interesting in crafting or even finding good loot.
Old 12-15-2018, 07:51 AM   #93
Edward64
Head Coach

Feeling sleepy.

Was going to bed but there was a nuke event at Whitesprings at about 1am so had to keep on going. This is the second nuke event I participated in, got 3 nice legendary weapons but only 1 really practical for my build.

Got kicked out of the server which was annoying but TBH saved my ass. It was at the tail end where folks were wandering about the area. I went solo and found like 8-10 of them who gang rushed me.

Got into a small room to fight them off 1-2 at a time and was hitting my stimpaks quite a bit. Wasn't looking good for the good guy(s) when the server kicked me out. I gained 3 levels from that 30-40 minutes.

Last edited by Edward64 : 12-15-2018 at 07:52 AM.
Old 12-19-2018, 07:15 PM   #94
Atocep
Coordinator

Forbidden

Quote:
While the NPD Group's reports now contain digital sales numbers, this only applies to some publishers. Bethesda doesn't share digital game sales, so Fallout 76 ranking fourth with only physical sales accounted for is a more impressive achievement.

Fallout 76's physical sales in the US in November amounted to the third highest launch-month sales in the history of the Fallout series, only behind Fallout 4 and Fallout: New Vegas.

So it turns out Fallout 76 is actually selling pretty well.

Last edited by Atocep : 12-19-2018 at 07:15 PM.
Old 12-19-2018, 07:24 PM   #95
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Lagging behind 4 & NV is not what they were looking for, I assure you.

There isn't a pit in hell warm enough for the bastards behind this afaic, I'd prefer to see the company go under than to see this f'n bastardization.
Old 12-19-2018, 07:29 PM   #96
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Lagging behind 4 & NV is not what they were looking for, I assure you.

There isn't a pit in hell warm enough for the bastards behind this afaic, I'd prefer to see the company go under than to see this f'n bastardization.

Keep in mind this is physical sales only. Almost all preorders would have been placed digitally on the Bethesda store and GreenMan opened up preorders about a week before release.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it's actually outsold 4 and NV.
Old 12-20-2018, 04:25 AM   #97
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it's actually outsold 4 and NV.

Then I welcome our alien overlords, or a damned meteor.

And -- more with regard to my previous post than this one -- y'all do you.
I ain't pissed at anybody who plays this damned thing.

There isn't a pit in hell warm enough to contain the sheer hatred I have for ever exec who greenlighted it however. I have zero religion when it comes to what I truly, genuinely, sincerely wish on every single one of them.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:05 AM   #98
Edward64
Head Coach

Just give it a try. Wait for a sale and it's worth the $35 I bought it for.

I think there is a fair chance NPCs will come around in later DLCs.
Old 12-22-2018, 12:26 PM   #99
Edward64
Head Coach

A couple executions ...

Happened a couple nights ago. I was in a nuke zone with several others (don't know them) at Whitesprings. After the action died down, I went back to my CAMP by a small pond in Whitesprings golf course where I was regrouping - checking out the stuff I got, repairing my shotguns etc.

A armored guy came into my CAMP. He had a 'wanted' flag and knelt down in front of me (only way to get rid of it is to be killed by another player). Brought up my level 50 combat shotgun and shot him up to be re-spawned somewhere close by.

Surprisingly, another 'wanted' came right after, same thing, knelt and I shot him.

Two public executions in a span of 5 minutes.
Old 12-22-2018, 02:40 PM   #100
Thomkal
Head Coach

https://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-76-p...ffer-pcgamertw

Anyone who logged into Fallout76 in 2018, gets Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics free next month.

Last edited by Thomkal : 12-22-2018 at 02:41 PM.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote