Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next
Normal transition of power. He meets with Biden, stays until 1/20, comes to inauguration, etc. 5 5.56%
He doesn't fight the result, but resigns prior to the inauguration. 2 2.22%
He fights the result but gives up shortly before the inauguration (let's define "shortly" as "some time after the EC meets on 12/14") 30 33.33%
He fights the result all the way to January 20th. Has to be physically removed. 12 13.33%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up and resigns before the inauguration 6 6.67%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up an then we have a normal transition as per option 1. 30 33.33%
Other. (You know you gotta specify this one.) 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2022, 11:22 AM   #6501
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
I can only imagine how mad he must be that his hand-picked candidate lost to someone who had a major stroke during the campaign.

Yeah. There is zero chance his tiny brain can comprehend how the popular TV guy lost to Donkey Kong who can't put a sentence together (not my thoughts, Trumps)
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 11:23 AM   #6502
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
I could see Trump running as third party. He has no actual allegiance to the GOP.

That would be unreal.
Old 11-09-2022, 11:27 AM   #6503
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Blaming his wife. This is so on brand for him....

In fairness, someone who decided to marry Trump isn't known for her good decision making skills.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 11:30 AM   #6504
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
In fairness, someone who decided to marry Trump isn't known for her good decision making skills.
Unless she is a high placed spy.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 11:31 AM   #6505
Edward64
Head Coach

Or the prenup is pretty good.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 05:28 PM   #6506
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

He's got DeSantis Envy! It's killing him!

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 06:09 PM   #6507
Ksyrup

His announcement on November 15th is now going to be that he finally got Stevie Nicks' autograph on his original Rumours LP.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 11-10-2022, 05:09 PM   #6508
GrantDawg

Trump is having a very bad week:
Old 11-10-2022, 05:29 PM   #6509
GrantDawg

And it is showing:
Old 11-10-2022, 06:33 PM   #6510
miked
College Starter

I did not quite follow, but did he say that he ordered the FBI to halt vote counting because Desantis was falling behind?
Old 11-10-2022, 06:38 PM   #6511
RainMaker
General Manager

He's having a complete meltdown. Even for him, those posts are deranged.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 06:44 PM   #6512
Ksyrup

My first album title is going to be "Crack Head." With the quotation marks included.
Old 11-10-2022, 07:22 PM   #6513
I. J. Reilly
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
My first album title is going to be "Crack Head." With the quotation marks included.

You'll be a "star"
I. J. Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2022, 07:52 PM   #6514
Thomkal
Head Coach

Twitter going crazy over Trump saying he influenced the election for DeSantis. Please people look at the source here and how many times he lied about just anything. THIS is going to be the one you believe him on?
Old 11-10-2022, 09:01 PM   #6515
JPhillips
General Manager

But he's bragging about a crime, so DoJ absolutely should investigate now.

Garland won't, but they should.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:37 AM   #6516
PilotMan
Head Coach

It does appear, at least for now, that the concept of tossing trump under his own bus and burying him, while lifting someone else, might be starting to take shape on the right.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 08:31 AM   #6517
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
It does appear, at least for now, that the concept of tossing trump under his own bus and burying him, while lifting someone else, might be starting to take shape on the right.

If they do, I'm curious to see how "seamless" it is because he's not going quietly into the night. And I know DeSantis is the golden boy of the GOP right now but I can see a ton of Dems seeing him as Trump Jr. and that enthusiasm gap won't materialize like they think.

Yes, a lot of GOP voters are like "I like DeSantis because he's Trump without the baggage". But he's gotten into so many fights with Disney, woke schools, and the like to grow his Q rating that it's going to be tougher for him to make the pivot to national candidate. The margins are so thin right now, it might be enough. And if it's young DeSantis against old Biden, that also gives him an edge - styles make fights and all that. But I think the GOP is in for a rude awakening if they think nominating DeSantis makes all the Trumpism wash off their party.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 11-11-2022 at 08:35 AM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 11:28 AM   #6518
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Twitter going crazy over Trump saying he influenced the election for DeSantis. Please people look at the source here and how many times he lied about just anything. THIS is going to be the one you believe him on?

If it is a get out of jail free card? Absolutely!

Trump Rant Shows Gillum Corruption Case Politically Motivated: Lawyers

I am not saying that Gillum is guilty of the charges nor that I believe that Trump was telling the truth. But reasonable doubt is a thing.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 01:28 PM   #6519
Ksyrup

Old 11-18-2022, 01:46 PM   #6520
GrantDawg

He seems highly qualified. Wonder how the Republicans are going to demonize him. I don't see anything that suggests he was a Republican, so that will be at least where it starts. I pray he hasn't donated money to Hillary or Biden at some point.
Old 11-18-2022, 02:16 PM   #6521
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

I would have rather just gone forward.

But Garland is by the book. And the book probably requires this.
Old 11-18-2022, 02:36 PM   #6522
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Empty Wheel feels that this probably does not change much one way or the other: Merrick Garland Names War Crimes Prosecutor Jack Smith to Oversee Trump Investigations - emptywheel
Old 11-18-2022, 02:53 PM   #6523
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
I would have rather just gone forward.

But Garland is by the book. And the book probably requires this.

Yes I agree cause Trump will look for any little hole to squeeze through on this. So better to make sure they are doing things by the law and ignore the noise.
Old 11-18-2022, 05:10 PM   #6524
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

If, when Ben started this thread in August, 2020, you had told me that we would be talking about DOJ special counsel regulations around Thanksgiving 2022, I probably would’ve said “yeah, I can see that.” :-)
Old 11-19-2022, 07:56 PM   #6525
Ksyrup

Is Trump going to come back to Twitter after talking about how great Truth Social is?
Old 11-20-2022, 07:24 AM   #6526
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Is Trump going to come back to Twitter after talking about how great Truth Social is?

Oh yeah.

This is like a guy with a hot/crazy ex who dumped him, and he told his friends he's totally over her and doesn't even think about her anymore.

Then she texts him.

You think he isn't jumping all over that?
Old 11-20-2022, 09:17 AM   #6527
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Oh god yes. Truth social was his rebound girl that he got with just to try and make the ex jealous. He doesn't actually like Truth social but thought it was better than nothing.

SI

Old 11-20-2022, 09:39 AM   #6528
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Oh god yes. Truth social was his rebound girl that he got with just to try and make the ex jealous. He doesn't actually like Truth social but thought it was better than nothing.

SI

LOL. Perfect analogy.

Right now Truth Social is like "Donnie, I'm really looking forward to us going to my uncle's for Thanksgiving weekend. I know you think he's a little boring, but I'm sure you will enjoy yourself." And he's just giving little non-committal grunts while sexting with Twitter and not even looking up from his phone.

Poor Truth Social does not even see it coming.
Old 11-20-2022, 10:24 AM   #6529
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

God yes - all of it

Only he doesn't realize that the ex has gone through a few bad years. She no longer has the hot, together professional woman veneer over the crazy. She lost her job, took up drinking, and that lifestyle where she was living beyond her means is starting to catch up with her. She's still trying to live it, but making even less than before. But he doesn't care because he's just using her anyway and will abuse her even more.

I'd say we're stretching this too far, but, I dunno the analogy still checks out to me.

SI

Last edited by sterlingice : 11-20-2022 at 10:30 AM.
Old 11-20-2022, 10:54 AM   #6530
bhlloy
Coordinator

It’s not rocket science to think that Trump aligned businesses (where is the MyPillow guy putting his ad dollars) might be the only people willing to advertise on the platform right now. I doubt it’s enough to keep it afloat, but it’s better than nothing.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 01:55 PM   #6531
BYU 14
Coordinator

It's really funny how Qari Lake, despite being so concerned over the "disenfranchisement" of AZ voters jetted off to spend time with Trump as he announced his 2024 bid. Not even concealing her ultimate ambitions. Thankfully it seems apparent her political career will crash in more spectacular fashion then the Hindenburg.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 01:58 PM   #6532
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
It's really funny how Qari Lake, despite being so concerned over the "disenfranchisement" of AZ voters jetted off to spend time with Trump as he announced his 2024 bid. Not even concealing her ultimate ambitions. Thankfully it seems apparent her political career will crash in more spectacular fashion then the Hindenburg.

Yeah she's half-heartedly fighting this to keep up appearances and stay in Trump's good graces for a hopeful VP selection.

EDIT: She's late hitching her wagon to Trump too. I honestly don't think he even makes it to the primary before dropping out. All of his polling indicators are headed in the wrong direction and we're seeing a GOP that's been more confident in speaking out against him or just outright blaming him for the midterms. He'd rather drop out than deal with the embarrassment of a primary loss.

Last edited by Atocep : 11-20-2022 at 02:12 PM.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2022, 09:18 PM   #6533
cuervo72
Head Coach

Old 11-23-2022, 07:52 AM   #6534
BYU 14
Coordinator

That guy is such a ghoul, I hate to go to dark places, but maybe Tucker needs to be personally affected by a tragedy like this.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 08:43 AM   #6535
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

It requires empathy to care about someone other than yourself

SI

Old 11-23-2022, 08:49 AM   #6536
Ksyrup

I think that would be the worst thing - he'd make it personal and blame the most convenient Boogeyman the circumstances dictate.
Old 11-23-2022, 09:27 AM   #6537
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post

Saw a comment that resonated: well, at least now the terrorists have issued their demands
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 09:43 AM   #6538
cuervo72
Head Coach

Hrm, wonder what disqualifies him in his mind.
Old 11-23-2022, 11:43 AM   #6539
kingfc22
Head Coach

The (D) next to his name. Obviously
Old 11-23-2022, 11:58 AM   #6540
Ksyrup

I love the way they decide what qualifies as Christian and what no longer disqualifies one from being considered a Christian.
Old 11-26-2022, 10:52 AM   #6541
GrantDawg

Maybe this would be a little too real:
Old 11-28-2022, 12:05 PM   #6542
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

apparently the pillow guy is running for head of the RNC and had been endorsed by Trump.

Mitch McConnell must be losing his mind.
Old 11-28-2022, 12:28 PM   #6543
Ksyrup

I hope so.
Old 11-28-2022, 04:41 PM   #6544
GrantDawg

Cochise County in Arizona is refusing to certify. That would disenfranchise a majority of Republican voters, and flip a GOP congressional seat to the Democrats. This some how makes sense to Republicans.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Last edited by GrantDawg : 11-28-2022 at 04:52 PM.
Old 11-29-2022, 03:54 PM   #6545
Thomkal
Head Coach

Jury has come back with a verdict in the OathKeepers leader trial
Old 11-29-2022, 04:22 PM   #6546
Thomkal
Head Coach

Rhodes and Meggs Guilty of Seditious Conspiracy, other three not guilty

Conspiracy to Obstruct-Rhodes not guilty, Meggs and one other Guilty, other two not guilty

All five guilty of Obstruction

Last edited by Thomkal : 11-29-2022 at 04:23 PM.
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 04:35 PM   #6547
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I hope they put them away for the rest of their lives. Arrogant fuckers.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:36 PM   #6548
PilotMan
Head Coach

Not enough I don't think. It's something, but it's not enough.

Like Steam?

Old 11-29-2022, 04:38 PM   #6549
Thomkal
Head Coach

I think they were all found guilty of at least 3 charges (there were more than I said above), so hopefully then will all be in jail for a long time if not forever
Old 11-29-2022, 04:44 PM   #6550
PilotMan
Head Coach

Seditious Conspiracy really should be a tossed in max and stripped of citizenship sort of penalty if it's not.

Like Steam?