Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-12-2013, 04:42 AM   #201
HarryLime
Mascot

Using 3.02 patch, took over the New Orleans Jazz as league expanded and noticed a few minor issues :

Transaction screen shows New Orleans signed me to a contrac of $-1 for 5 years, where on the coach screen my salary is $42,000. (history will show which contract i actually deserve...)

On the staff screen, if you click on the screen next to an empty coach position, you get a run time error 9 "Subscript out of range" error and get booted from game,
HarryLime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:27 AM   #202
mgsports
n00b

How about with season about over do an Updated Rosters set that is as of Playoffs meaning Standings would reflect like as at the end of season and Date in Saved Game would be at start of Playoffs?
mgsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:53 AM   #203
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Nevermind I figured it out.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:13 AM   #204
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryLime View Post
Using 3.02 patch, took over the New Orleans Jazz as league expanded and noticed a few minor issues :

Transaction screen shows New Orleans signed me to a contrac of $-1 for 5 years, where on the coach screen my salary is $42,000. (history will show which contract i actually deserve...)

On the staff screen, if you click on the screen next to an empty coach position, you get a run time error 9 "Subscript out of range" error and get booted from game,

My GM made $0 until 35 years later when he got a $15k contract.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:08 PM   #205
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drachma View Post
I didn't play the old version, so this is all new to me. But is the deal that you can only add/deactivate leagues from the start of your universe?

I think you can deactivate at any time, but only add at the beginning. So to be safe you'll want to activate any league you consider using. Remember, you can set a league start date at any time so there is no harm in having tons of leagues inactive. It won't slow your game down or anything.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:09 PM   #206
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Went through on release night and renamed the Hornets to the Pelicans, rename the Bobcats the Hornets, expansion Seattle, Kansas City, Vancouver and Pittsburgh with logos for each. The snow this weekend (gah) should make me feel less guilty about staying home and playing.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:10 PM   #207
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
OK, I've uploaded Korme's fantastic historical logos and nickname files:

FBB

Thanks again for hosting Groundhog
Old 04-12-2013, 12:15 PM   #208
korme
Go Reds

BTW, as I told Groundhog:

The only files missing:
'46-'47 Pittsburgh Ironmen (NBA)
'48-'49 Indianapolis Jets (NBA)
'49-'53 Indianapolis Olympians (NBA)
Some early (NBDL) teams appear to have not had logos

sportslogos.net has the default NBDL logo for two of the inaugural teams there, so I left them alone. Extensive searches and whatnot failed to produce logos for the other 3 teams. If anyone finds them, let me know and I'll adjust.

Everything else is exact.

I also matched up most of the team colors with their respective year logos, really important as even some of the current team colors were off (Bucks were still purple, Rockets still blue, etc)

Last edited by korme : 04-12-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #209
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Has anybody messed around with a promotion/relegation league yet?

I'm thinking my first real career will be the 82-83 Houston Rockets, one of the 5 or so worst teams ever (although their end of season tanking was a big reason for the draft lottery). Or I can take the 83-84 Rockets with a rookie Ralph Sampson and see if he can achieve the success many predicted for him.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:59 PM   #210
whomario
Pro Starter

the installation of a) the historical logo modified csvs and then b) the historical nicknames confuse, how can they be compatible if one install overwrites the other ?
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #211
nol
Banned

I threw something together in the beta where the draft was turned off and D League with expansion turned on and a salary cap half the size of the NBA's was the sub league. It was a lot of fun, but I'm sure it can be even better through some tweaking of the team and league finances. Since all the contracts in the game beyond the minimum are guaranteed, you have to strike a balance between two opposing forces.
If there's too much of a disparity between the leagues' salary caps, the newly promoted teams will have a ton of cap room and will immediately become championship contenders by signing a few top rookies/superstar free agents. If there's not enough disparity the relegated teams won't need to dump salary after going down, and it's kind of a bummer to have a really good young player stuck with playing against inferior competition for 4-5 years of his team doesn't make it back up since there's no trading between leagues.
nol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:53 PM   #212
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
the installation of a) the historical logo modified csvs and then b) the historical nicknames confuse, how can they be compatible if one install overwrites the other ?

Because mario, they are the same files being edited. One ONLY changes the nickanames and keeps the default standard logo name if you don't wanna mess around with all that. If you want to download the historical logos, you need the historical team csv because it has the nicknames AND changes the imagepath
Old 04-12-2013, 03:31 PM   #213
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Quote:
Went through on release night and renamed the Hornets to the Pelicans

Anybody know of a logo pack with the new Pelicans logo included?
LloydLungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:32 PM   #214
korme
Go Reds

I included one in my logo pack
Old 04-12-2013, 04:20 PM   #215
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Not sure if anyone has posted it but running with the historical set in 1947 when I try to view the playoffs it gives a 380 (invalid property value) error when I try to look at the playoff brackets using Korme's team file.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:44 PM   #216
IlliniCub
High School Varsity

What kind of team/ personnel decisions go into choosing temp and either man or zone defense for you guys?
IlliniCub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:28 PM   #217
IlliniCub
High School Varsity

Dola a possible suggestion, what about instead of just having the reccommend lineup button you also added a reccommend minute allocation for current line up, and/or a player lock in the line up option?
IlliniCub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #218
LastWhiteSoxFanStanding
College Starter

Small suggestion: During free agency, I like to keep it on the current offer screen, but when I process the day it automatically goes to signings. would it be possible to keep it on the current offer screen? With the use of the color codes, I think I would know if someone signed with me or another team etc all from that one screen.
LastWhiteSoxFanStanding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:44 PM   #219
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastWhiteSoxFanStanding View Post
Small suggestion: During free agency, I like to keep it on the current offer screen, but when I process the day it automatically goes to signings. would it be possible to keep it on the current offer screen? With the use of the color codes, I think I would know if someone signed with me or another team etc all from that one screen.

Good suggestion actually, I'm always flipping back to current offers. Maybe even if it just stuck on the menu you currently had selected from that screen when you hit Process Day?
Old 04-12-2013, 09:23 PM   #220
pbot
H.S. Freshman Team

Another FBCB draft question, so if I save all of my accumulated draft files into the draft files folder, and then use the automated sim feature to sim 15-20 years to build a history will the game use the fbcb draft files as it progresses through the fast sim?

I assume it will, but currently I'm just manually simming out the years, to be safe. Working on my project to have nothing but FBCB players in the league before I take over a team.
pbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:23 PM   #221
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Just got an Error 380 Invalid property value error when trying to load the playoff brackets in my FBPB3 league. It's the 1st year, it's a solo league and I don't have a team yet just simming. I can't see standings or playoff brackets. Sims otherwise.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:24 PM   #222
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbot View Post
Another FBCB draft question, so if I save all of my accumulated draft files into the draft files folder, and then use the automated sim feature to sim 15-20 years to build a history will the game use the fbcb draft files as it progresses through the fast sim?

I assume it will, but currently I'm just manually simming out the years, to be safe. Working on my project to have nothing but FBCB players in the league before I take over a team.

If you put it on current season, I suspect it's supposed to do them in order. It didn't when I tried it, so I had to make sure to stop fast-simming before the start of the new season, sim to the end of the season manually and make sure before the end of the season that the draft year was set to the next year. So 1970 should be set to 1970's draft class.

Once you do that, then it follows whatever draft classes you have generated in that folder and you no longer have to make it do it. Nice feature for sure.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:26 PM   #223
pbot
H.S. Freshman Team

btw, the ability to dump the draft files into the directory and have the game use them automatically is excellent. Having to manually select them in the past led to forgetting, or skipping years, etc. This is much better.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:28 PM   #224
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbot View Post

It should take the next one in line each season until it runs out.
HeavyReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:29 PM   #225
pbot
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
It should take the next one in line each season until it runs out.

perfect, thanks.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:29 PM   #226
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
Not sure if anyone has posted it but running with the historical set in 1947 when I try to view the playoffs it gives a 380 (invalid property value) error when I try to look at the playoff brackets using Korme's team file.

Fixed for the next update.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:30 PM   #227
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Just got an Error 380 Invalid property value error when trying to load the playoff brackets in my FBPB3 league. It's the 1st year, it's a solo league and I don't have a team yet just simming. I can't see standings or playoff brackets. Sims otherwise.

Is the standings screen giving the same error as the playoff brackets? This is the first I've heard of a standings screen issue.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #228
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Is the standings screen giving the same error as the playoff brackets? This is the first I've heard of a standings screen issue.

Yup same error.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:11 PM   #229
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

What sort of league format are you using? How many leagues active and what season?

Last edited by HeavyReign : 04-12-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:18 PM   #230
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
What sort of league format are you using? How many leagues active and what season?

Fictional. Edited NBA and a deactivated minor league set to start in 20 years or so. Started league in 1969 and simmed one season.

It has/did work all through last night with this same setup and more teams loaded, ironically.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:25 PM   #231
yeah826
High School JV

Small issue but the NBDL is set at 82 games i think its suppose to be 54 I believe. Also korme I believe the Utah Flash in the NBDL needs a different color you cannot read the words associated with the team.

Last edited by yeah826 : 04-12-2013 at 10:37 PM.
yeah826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:40 PM   #232
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Is the expansion draft only something that happens for historical leagues? Or does it trigger when you add teams manually so long as it's activated? Because I just added two teams and while it did the draft right (didn't give them preferential draft treatment, as I indicate) it didn't initiate an expansion draft for them.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #233
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Is the expansion draft only something that happens for historical leagues? Or does it trigger when you add teams manually so long as it's activated? Because I just added two teams and while it did the draft right (didn't give them preferential draft treatment, as I indicate) it didn't initiate an expansion draft for them.

It is supposed to have expansion drafts when you manually expand as long as you have them enabled. I'll run some tests it might be failing the expansion check when it moves to the draft period.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:29 PM   #234
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
It is supposed to have expansion drafts when you manually expand as long as you have them enabled. I'll run some tests it might be failing the expansion check when it moves to the draft period.

I just got through their first season. The expansion draft runs in the next season after I create them, after the draft lottery and staff hiring.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:30 PM   #235
LastWhiteSoxFanStanding
College Starter

Small bug: Top 10 Player career records aren't being tracked properly. A lot of missing entries of guys who are no longer on my team but I know have to be in the top ten.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:31 PM   #236
LastWhiteSoxFanStanding
College Starter

By the way I am really enjoying the trading logic now. The guy I was trying to trade before was an underachiever, and was making a ton of money. That is why nobody wanted him. I was able to begin making trades when I was willing to part with players who are outperforming their contracts.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:29 AM   #237
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Small bug: Top 10 Player career records aren't being tracked properly. A lot of missing entries of guys who are no longer on my team but I know have to be in the top ten.

For your team? or league?
Old 04-13-2013, 12:29 AM   #238
LastWhiteSoxFanStanding
College Starter

For my team
Old 04-13-2013, 12:47 AM   #239
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
For my team

The ones for your team only count stats accumulated while playing for your team. If you want to post or send me your save and the guys who should be there I can go through and double check them.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:04 AM   #240
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
I just got through their first season. The expansion draft runs in the next season after I create them, after the draft lottery and staff hiring.

Ok, if you added in the period after hitting end season it worked fine. If you added them in the next period before running the lottery then the draft was getting pushed to the next season.
Old 04-13-2013, 01:04 AM   #241
LastWhiteSoxFanStanding
College Starter

ok, i sent you an email. thanks!
Old 04-13-2013, 03:39 AM   #242
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

******************************************************************************************************************
Version 3.0.3: http://www.fbbgames.com/FBPB3Update303.exe
******************************************************************************************************************
Fixes:
*Links to box scores on the schedule html page should work now.
*Fixed missing/incorrect data in the coach history section of the coach printout.
*Fixed a bug that made contract value far less important in staff offers for historical leagues.
*Fixed potential error 380 loading the playoff brackets and standings screens.
*Total playoff wins and losses in each league should now save properly for teams.
*Current assists avg should be visible at the top of the player profile.
*Fixed a bug that caused recommended pace to almost always be 10 for human teams.
*Fixed error 9 when clicking on a blank staff slot in staff screen.
*Expansion draft will no longer be delayed until the following season if expansion teams are added just before running the draft lottery.
*A blank league no longer appears in the FBCB import league selection dropdown when editing an active league.
*Changing the league type to tiered in the current league editor will no longer create an endless error loop if there are no othe r connected leagues.
*Career leaders for single teams should show players that are still active but currently playing for other teams.

Changes:
*Injured players will show up in red on the trade screen.
*Added contracts table to team roster html
*Added a reminder email at the end of the regular season to decline any team options for players before the end of the season.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:33 AM   #243
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Quote:
Version 3.0.3: http://www.fbbgames.com/FBPB3Update303.exe
Fixes:
*Links to box scores on the schedule html page should work now.
*Fixed missing/incorrect data in the coach history section of the coach printout.
*Fixed a bug that made contract value far less important in staff offers for historical leagues.
*Fixed potential error 380 loading the playoff brackets and standings screens.
*Total playoff wins and losses in each league should now save properly for teams.
*Current assists avg should be visible at the top of the player profile.
*Fixed a bug that caused recommended pace to almost always be 10 for human teams.
*Fixed error 9 when clicking on a blank staff slot in staff screen.
*Expansion draft will no longer be delayed until the following season if expansion teams are added just before running the draft lottery.
*A blank league no longer appears in the FBCB import league selection dropdown when editing an active league.
*Changing the league type to tiered in the current league editor will no longer create an endless error loop if there are no othe r connected leagues.
*Career leaders for single teams should show players that are still active but currently playing for other teams.

Changes:
*Injured players will show up in red on the trade screen.
*Added contracts table to team roster html
*Added a reminder email at the end of the regular season to decline any team options for players before the end of the season.

HR, as usual, you are providing great customer support and staying in touch with everyone. Great to see this kind of activity after release and it is much appreciated!
SlyBelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:48 AM   #244
whomario
Pro Starter

lookin forward to giving this some play soon

Any chance for split stats (monthly stats and so forth) being implemented ?

Small thing: When starting a normal 2012 game with real players but fictional draft, i got some uber-strong fictional players created right at the start, any idea what´s with that ?

also, what is the setup exactly when starting 2012 ? i tried it with the historicla db but then no players were on the teams, now used an outdated roster file from way back (made for the demo) instead. What went wrong in my setup?
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 04-13-2013 at 07:59 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #245
Johnny93g
College Starter

Bought the game this morning. Played out the 1948 season. It was fun, really like the historical stuff.

I then remembered i need to update to the latest build. I did that, and was unable to load my saved game. I got this error.

"Run-time error '5':
Invalid procedure call or argument

So i started a new game, played through free agency. Saved and exited.
I start it up again, and i get the exact same error...

Thoughts?
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #246
sovereignstar v2
hates iowa

Looking at my first sim and I'm seeing several guys like this. This player was cut 85 times in a single season. Fictional NBA-only league with FBCB draft imports.

Code:
Kevin Rowland #45 C | 6-11, 266lbs | FA Born: 2/24/1983 (29) | College: Charlotte | Milledgeville, GA Attributes INS JPS FT 3PS HND PAS ORB DRB PSD PRD STL BLK QKN STR JMP STA Current: 8 9 12 0 8 5 9 8 16 4 7 17 2 11 10 10 Potential: D C B F D D C D B F D B Health: Good Status: Inactive Contract 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Value: $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 Option: None None None None None None None None Bird Years: 0 Season Averages Season LGE TEAM G GS MIN PTS ORB DRB AST TO A/T STL BLK PF FG% FT% 3P% 2011 NBA HOU 3 0 5.3 1.3 0.0 0.3 0.0 0.3 0.00 0.0 0.3 0.7 .500 .000 .000 2010 NBA MIN 15 0 2.0 0.3 0.1 0.2 0.0 0.0 0.00 0.0 0.1 0.0 .143 1.000 .000 Career 18 0 2.6 0.4 0.1 0.2 0.0 0.1 0.00 0.0 0.1 0.1 .273 1.000 .000 Shooting Averages Season LGE TEAM FGM FGA FT% FTM FTA FT% INM INA IN% JSM JSA JS% 3PM 3PA 3P% 2011 NBA HOU 0.7 1.3 .500 0.0 0.0 .000 0.3 0.3 1.000 0.3 1.0 .333 0.0 0.0 .000 2010 NBA MIN 0.1 0.5 .143 0.1 0.1 1.000 0.0 0.1 .000 0.1 0.4 .167 0.0 0.0 .000 Career 0.2 0.6 .273 0.1 0.1 1.000 0.1 0.1 .500 0.1 0.5 .222 0.0 0.0 .000 Season Totals Season G GS MIN FGM FGA FTM FTA 3PM 3PA PTS OREB REB AST STL TO STL BLK PF +/- 2011 3 0 16 2 4 0 0 0 0 4 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 2 4 2010 15 0 30 1 7 2 2 0 0 4 1 4 0 0 0 0 1 0 -15 Career 18 0 46 3 11 2 2 0 0 8 1 5 0 0 1 0 2 2 -11 Efficiency Season LGE TEAM TS% PPS AST TO USG ORR DRR RR PER VA EWA +/- OEFF DEFF 2011 NBA HOU .500 1.00 0.0 20.0 0.0 0.0 5.0 2.6 0.0 -2.5 -0.1 1.3 93.8 78.8 2010 NBA MIN .250 0.57 0.0 0.0 10.6 3.3 8.8 6.3 2.5 -3.6 -0.1 -1.0 80.4 114.3 Career .333 0.73 0.0 7.7 0.0 2.1 7.4 4.9 0.0 -6.1 -0.2 -0.6 85.5 100.0 Playoff Averages Season LGE TEAM G GS MIN PTS ORB DRB AST TO A/T STL BLK PF FG% FT% 3P% 2010 NBA MIN 1 0 3.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.00 0.0 0.0 0.0 .000 .000 .000 Career 1 0 3.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.00 0.0 0.0 0.0 .000 .000 .000 Playoff Shooting Season LGE TEAM FGM FGA FT% FTM FTA FT% INM INA IN% JSM JSA JS% 3PM 3PA 3P% 2010 NBA MIN 0.0 0.0 .000 0.0 0.0 .000 0.0 0.0 .000 0.0 0.0 .000 0.0 0.0 .000 Career 0.0 0.0 .000 0.0 0.0 .000 0.0 0.0 .000 0.0 0.0 .000 0.0 0.0 .000 Playoff Totals Season G GS MIN FGM FGA FTM FTA 3PM 3PA PTS OREB REB AST STL TO STL BLK PF +/- 2010 1 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 Career 1 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 Playoff Efficiency Season LGE TEAM TS% PPS AST TO USG ORR DRR RR PER VA EWA +/- OEFF DEFF 2010 NBA MIN .000 0.00 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 -0.5 0.0 1.0 85.7 100.0 Career .000 0.00 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 -0.5 0.0 1.0 85.7 100.0 Career Highs Type PTS OREB REB AST STL BLK TO FGM FGA FTM FTA 3PM 3PA Season 4 0 1 0 0 1 1 2 2 0 0 0 0 Playoff 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Career 4 1 3 0 0 1 1 2 2 2 2 0 0 Game Logs Date Opp W/L MIN FGM FGA FTM FTA 3PM 3PA PTS ORB REB AST TO STL BLK PF +/- 11/24 MIN L 6 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 1 6 12/4 DEN L 8 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 -8 4/10 TOR L 2 2 2 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 6 Awards & Achievements Season Award Transactions Date Action 8/5/2010 Signed with Minnesota for $899,682 over one year. 7/27/2011 Signed with Minnesota for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/2/2011 Released by Minnesota 11/4/2011 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/5/2011 Released by Boston 11/6/2011 Signed with Golden State for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/7/2011 Released by Golden State 11/8/2011 Signed with Golden State for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/9/2011 Released by Golden State 11/10/2011 Signed with Los Angeles (LAL) for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/11/2011 Released by Los Angeles (LAL) 11/12/2011 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/13/2011 Released by San Antonio 11/14/2011 Signed with Golden State for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/15/2011 Released by Golden State 11/16/2011 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/17/2011 Released by Houston 11/18/2011 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/19/2011 Released by San Antonio 11/20/2011 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/21/2011 Released by Boston 11/22/2011 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/23/2011 Released by New Orleans 11/24/2011 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/25/2011 Released by San Antonio 11/26/2011 Signed with Golden State for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/27/2011 Released by Golden State 11/28/2011 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 11/29/2011 Released by Boston 11/30/2011 Signed with Golden State for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/1/2011 Released by Golden State 12/2/2011 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/3/2011 Released by New Orleans 12/4/2011 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/5/2011 Released by San Antonio 12/6/2011 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/7/2011 Released by New Orleans 12/8/2011 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/9/2011 Released by Houston 12/10/2011 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/11/2011 Released by Houston 12/12/2011 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/13/2011 Released by Boston 12/14/2011 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/15/2011 Released by New Orleans 12/16/2011 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/17/2011 Released by San Antonio 12/18/2011 Signed with Golden State for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/19/2011 Released by Golden State 12/20/2011 Signed with Golden State for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/21/2011 Released by Golden State 12/22/2011 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/23/2011 Released by San Antonio 12/24/2011 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/25/2011 Released by Houston 12/26/2011 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/27/2011 Released by Boston 12/28/2011 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/29/2011 Released by Houston 12/30/2011 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 12/31/2011 Released by Houston 1/1/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/2/2012 Released by New Orleans 1/3/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/4/2012 Released by New Orleans 1/5/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/6/2012 Released by New Orleans 1/7/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/8/2012 Released by Boston 1/9/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/10/2012 Released by New Orleans 1/11/2012 Signed with Golden State for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/12/2012 Released by Golden State 1/13/2012 Signed with Golden State for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/14/2012 Released by Golden State 1/15/2012 Signed with Golden State for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/16/2012 Released by Golden State 1/17/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/18/2012 Released by New Orleans 1/19/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/20/2012 Released by New Orleans 1/21/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/22/2012 Released by New Orleans 1/23/2012 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/24/2012 Released by San Antonio 1/25/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/26/2012 Released by Boston 1/27/2012 Signed with Golden State for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/28/2012 Released by Golden State 1/29/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 1/30/2012 Released by New Orleans 1/31/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/1/2012 Released by Boston 2/2/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/3/2012 Released by New Orleans 2/4/2012 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/5/2012 Released by San Antonio 2/6/2012 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/7/2012 Released by San Antonio 2/8/2012 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/9/2012 Released by Houston 2/10/2012 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/11/2012 Released by San Antonio 2/12/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/13/2012 Released by Boston 2/14/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/15/2012 Released by New Orleans 2/16/2012 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/17/2012 Released by Houston 2/18/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/19/2012 Released by New Orleans 2/20/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/21/2012 Released by New Orleans 2/22/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/23/2012 Released by Boston 2/24/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/25/2012 Released by New Orleans 2/26/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/27/2012 Released by Boston 2/28/2012 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 2/29/2012 Released by Houston 3/1/2012 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/2/2012 Released by San Antonio 3/3/2012 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/4/2012 Released by Houston 3/5/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/6/2012 Released by Boston 3/7/2012 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/8/2012 Released by Houston 3/9/2012 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/10/2012 Released by San Antonio 3/11/2012 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/12/2012 Released by Houston 3/13/2012 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/14/2012 Released by San Antonio 3/15/2012 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/16/2012 Released by Houston 3/17/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/18/2012 Released by Boston 3/19/2012 Signed with New Orleans for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/20/2012 Released by New Orleans 3/21/2012 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/22/2012 Released by San Antonio 3/23/2012 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/24/2012 Released by Houston 3/25/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/26/2012 Released by Boston 3/27/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/28/2012 Released by Boston 3/29/2012 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 3/30/2012 Released by Houston 3/31/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 4/1/2012 Released by Boston 4/2/2012 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 4/3/2012 Released by San Antonio 4/4/2012 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 4/5/2012 Released by San Antonio 4/6/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 4/7/2012 Released by Boston 4/8/2012 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 4/9/2012 Released by San Antonio 4/10/2012 Signed with Houston for $1,019,712 over one year. 4/11/2012 Released by Houston 4/12/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 4/13/2012 Released by Boston 4/14/2012 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 4/15/2012 Released by San Antonio 4/16/2012 Signed with Boston for $1,019,712 over one year. 4/17/2012 Released by Boston 4/18/2012 Signed with San Antonio for $1,019,712 over one year. 4/19/2012 Released by San Antonio Fast Break Pro Basketball 3 | Grey Dog Software | NBA | Page created: April 13, 2013

Quite OOTP-esque.
sovereignstar v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #247
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny93g View Post
Bought the game this morning. Played out the 1948 season. It was fun, really like the historical stuff.

I then remembered i need to update to the latest build. I did that, and was unable to load my saved game. I got this error.

"Run-time error '5':
Invalid procedure call or argument

So i started a new game, played through free agency. Saved and exited.
I start it up again, and i get the exact same error...

Thoughts?

Could you send me the save? If you revert back to 3.0.2 does it happen?
Old 04-13-2013, 12:25 PM   #248
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
lookin forward to giving this some play soon

Any chance for split stats (monthly stats and so forth) being implemented ?

Small thing: When starting a normal 2012 game with real players but fictional draft, i got some uber-strong fictional players created right at the start, any idea what´s with that ?

also, what is the setup exactly when starting 2012 ? i tried it with the historicla db but then no players were on the teams, now used an outdated roster file from way back (made for the demo) instead. What went wrong in my setup?

Did you run the full install and maybe click no when it asks about overwriting the 2012 league file and player file?
Old 04-13-2013, 12:36 PM   #249
sovereignstar v2
hates iowa

Is it normal for guys with >0 Experience to show up in free agency without any history at all? I'm not sure where they are coming from. They have no college history as well.

Last edited by sovereignstar v2 : 03-10-2018 at 01:21 PM.
sovereignstar v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:02 PM   #250
yeah826
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar v2 View Post
Is it normal for guys with >0 Experience to show up in free agency without any history at all? I'm not sure where they are coming from. They have no college history as well.
Is their achievement page blank??
yeah826 is offline   Reply With Quote