Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #2951
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
dubb ssso you wanna do bracers/scroll + gold for the armor? I can buy a scroll today and do the trade in the morning.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #2952
bhlloy
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
We fought a tentacle beast, and Julio got a tentacle as a weapon. It was probably our best battle on this level since Julio only took five damage.

I've watched enough hentai to know how that probably ended up
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #2953
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Hoops is ahead of me for sure i think jackal mau be nehind yhoigj
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #2954
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Ewww zinto had sex with a tentacle
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #2955
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
If all goes as planned I should achieve level 6 sometime next week.

Now that's when the real show starts

__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:11 PM   #2956
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I've watched enough hentai to know how that probably ended up

OVERSHARE!
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #2957
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
woohoo! another interview early next week.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #2958
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I've watched enough hentai to know how that probably ended up


LOLOL! And bhlloy wins dungeon 2...
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #2959
Zinto
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Ewww zinto had sex with a tentacle


It was only for a second because unfortunately that is how long I can last.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #2960
Zinto
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I've watched enough hentai to know how that probably ended up


Hahha
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #2961
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
where isss thisss dungeon going....
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #2962
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
dubb ssso you wanna do bracers/scroll + gold for the armor? I can buy a scroll today and do the trade in the morning.

I have no clue what the scroll or bracers are worth. The bracer could be worth 500g? Same with the scroll. Infact, I currently have a scroll worth exactly 500g(not for trade).

I mean, I'm absolutely willing to take the risk as is, but if you start asking for gold I may have to balk. I just don't have the loose change ATM. I will most likely have enough saved up to split the cost of the scroll with you tho by the morning.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:23 PM   #2963
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Hoops is really just mad at me because I have rejected all of his sexual advances.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:24 PM   #2964
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
well yeah I have to buy the sscroll today. and exxxactly. The sssscroll could be worthlessss. I wasss actually going to buy an ID thingee probably to figure out what thessse thingssss do. And of courssse. we KNOW what the Spiritual Full Plate +1 is. I mean I underssstand if you don't have a lot of cash. I jussst asssumed you were moneybagssss right now.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #2965
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
sssso you don't know if the sscroll isss wizard or priessstly magic even?
curiousss
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #2966
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Hoops is really just mad at me because I have rejected all of his sexual advances.

But he USED the tentaclesssss!
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #2967
bhlloy
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Dungeon 2: dungeon harder and sexier
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #2968
JAG
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: St. Paul, MN
PB, I submitted 'Investigate a barrow' for an evening action just in case I'm not around.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #2969
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
well yeah I have to buy the sscroll today. and exxxactly. The sssscroll could be worthlessss. I wasss actually going to buy an ID thingee probably to figure out what thessse thingssss do. And of courssse. we KNOW what the Spiritual Full Plate +1 is. I mean I underssstand if you don't have a lot of cash. I jussst asssumed you were moneybagssss right now.

HHHHmmmmmm....Would 100g do? You are going to get 275 from the thieves. You are still rolling the dice, but for all you know you are getting the best bracers in the game and an insta level scroll!

I know absoutely nothing about the scroll. It has not been ID'd, it has not been attempted to be ID'd.

Remember I'm a hoarder! Not a cash collector. I have a bunch of crap that isn't ID'd. The issue with that is I can't sell it for cash.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #2970
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
100 sssounds good. I wasss initially thinking 200 knowing you probably wouldn't go for it. I really think the ssscroll is probably a 1st/2nd level mage spell scroll. I've got one ssssimilar but I can try and do sssomething with them. Yeah who knowssss about the bracersss. WIth my luck they are braccccers of delusion. I mean that's jussst it. I don't know what I'm getting out of thissss but I"m willing to take the risssk as I have to do ssomething to help me survive whatsss coming in the next couple daysss. I think you're in a better off way survival ways no matter what happensss especially with the armor boost. Man that armor isss so cool I wanna use it.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #2971
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Careful, its a scroll of death you die instantly upon the trade
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:52 PM   #2972
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
what are these barrowsss?
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:53 PM   #2973
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I hope it'ssss a scroll of DANNY SSSSSSHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:53 PM   #2974
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
I already found that scroll and had it DESTROYED
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:54 PM   #2975
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
The identical scroll for you remains out there!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:55 PM   #2976
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
D'OH!
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:55 PM   #2977
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
100 sssounds good. I wasss initially thinking 200 knowing you probably wouldn't go for it. I really think the ssscroll is probably a 1st/2nd level mage spell scroll. I've got one ssssimilar but I can try and do sssomething with them. Yeah who knowssss about the bracersss. WIth my luck they are braccccers of delusion. I mean that's jussst it. I don't know what I'm getting out of thissss but I"m willing to take the risssk as I have to do ssomething to help me survive whatsss coming in the next couple daysss. I think you're in a better off way survival ways no matter what happensss especially with the armor boost. Man that armor isss so cool I wanna use it.

It came from the vault of the sphere of annihilation if that means anything. Also in the vault were a magical club and a scroll worth 500g. I would honestly be shocked if the scroll turned out to be useless.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:56 PM   #2978
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
If it came from there, it's likely a really good item
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:57 PM   #2979
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I shoulda been a guzzzak. Then I wouldn't have been blocked by all thesssse semideadendssss.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #2980
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Sssso I am buying the transport sssscroll. Or were you going to do that.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:58 PM   #2981
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Anyway, I wanted to tell this story. I entered the 4th level of the dungeon today.

In my first room was Ochre Jelly. I attempted to strike him with my first weapon and found it could not hit him. It hit me, he could only be hit by magical weapons. Oh crap I thought!

I dug into my bag(contains multiple weapons that haven't been ID'd).

After some trial and error I found a club that could hit him!

The light was with me and I was able to finish him off. I just thought this was a funny story and wanted to share it.

I still have no idea what the club is.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #2982
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
anyway I guessss I'll make the trade tomorrow morning, barring any other weirdnesss or sssomething that demandsss my action.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:59 PM   #2983
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Sssso I am buying the transport sssscroll. Or were you going to do that.

I thought you were.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #2984
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I thought you were.

Actually I can buy it crimson. I will have to change my order with Abe as I was going to buy something else from the sell, but I can for sure buy it and use it in the morning. Nothing is going to come up on my end. That I am sure of.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #2985
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Anyway, I wanted to tell this story. I entered the 4th level of the dungeon today.

In my first room was Ochre Jelly. I attempted to strike him with my first weapon and found it could not hit him. It hit me, he could only be hit by magical weapons. Oh crap I thought!

I dug into my bag(contains multiple weapons that haven't been ID'd).

After some trial and error I found a club that could hit him!

The light was with me and I was able to finish him off. I just thought this was a funny story and wanted to share it.

I still have no idea what the club is.

cool we need more ssstoriessss like thisss.

My ssstory wassss I entered a room with a picture. Looked at it and out popped the ghosssst of the perssson in the picture.
It couldn't hit me and I put the sssmackdown on it. The end. Happy ending. FOund money behind it.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:01 PM   #2986
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Abe, I've sent you a couple of PMs now. Before you process can you please make sure you have my most recent one! Thanks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #2987
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Actually I can buy it crimson. I will have to change my order with Abe as I was going to buy something else from the sell, but I can for sure buy it and use it in the morning. Nothing is going to come up on my end. That I am sure of.

coolcoolcool. That actually helpsss me. I may have to read a scroll tomorrow. I'm really in a sssshitty part of the dungeon. Between possible death and a hole.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:05 PM   #2988
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Jusssst how many weaponsss do you have... hahaha
slung all over your body?
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:05 PM   #2989
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
cool we need more ssstoriessss like thisss.

My ssstory wassss I entered a room with a picture. Looked at it and out popped the ghosssst of the perssson in the picture.
It couldn't hit me and I put the sssmackdown on it. The end. Happy ending. FOund money behind it.

Here is one. Jackal, Hoops and I entered a room and a gargoyle jumped out and attacked us! Hoops peed himself and went to hide in the corner. Jackal stayed into attack, but could barely swing his staff and appeared as if he was betty white attacking james harrison. I stood in strong, took its damege and killed it, pretty much single handedly.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #2990
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
and all those weapons and you haven't gotten a magic ssssword? isssn't that alwaysss the way.
I wasss very lucky to find a magic morningsssstar.
but of coursssse the magic plate countered that luck
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #2991
JAG
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: St. Paul, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Anyway, I wanted to tell this story. I entered the 4th level of the dungeon today.

In my first room was Ochre Jelly. I attempted to strike him with my first weapon and found it could not hit him. It hit me, he could only be hit by magical weapons. Oh crap I thought!

I dug into my bag(contains multiple weapons that haven't been ID'd).

After some trial and error I found a club that could hit him!

The light was with me and I was able to finish him off. I just thought this was a funny story and wanted to share it.

I still have no idea what the club is.

That's awesome. I bet Abe had a good write-up for that.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #2992
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Here is one. Jackal, Hoops and I entered a room and a gargoyle jumped out and attacked us! Hoops peed himself and went to hide in the corner. Jackal stayed into attack, but could barely swing his staff and appeared as if he was betty white attacking james harrison. I stood in strong, took its damege and killed it, pretty much single handedly.

Boooo! There are no tentacles in your ssstory.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #2993
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
That's awesome. I bet Abe had a good write-up for that.


yeah itsss a pity we can't ssssee them all as they are fun. That'ssss why I hope we hear more ssstories.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #2994
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Well you didnt let me tell you what Hoops did in the corner yet...
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #2995
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
I do have to admit though, that I would much rather Hoops and Jackal win this then those butt buddies JAG and PB!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:11 PM   #2996
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
Giving up already big bad Taurian?
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:12 PM   #2997
JAG
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: St. Paul, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I do have to admit though, that I would much rather Hoops and Jackal win this then those butt buddies JAG and PB!

You're just a jealous guy.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:12 PM   #2998
The Jackal
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Well you didnt let me tell you what Hoops did in the corner yet...

BY HOOPS DO YOU MEAN MY CAT, DAMNIT CAT
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:13 PM   #2999
JAG
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: St. Paul, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
yeah itsss a pity we can't ssssee them all as they are fun. That'ssss why I hope we hear more ssstories.

I would share, but there haven't been any particularly memorable encounters as of yet. The green slime was probably the most interesting.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 07:13 PM   #3000
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I'm ssstill kind of chuckling at the berserker room. There once were three berserkersss. A papa berserker, a mama berserker, and a baby berserker. They lived in a log cabin on the edge of the dungeon. They loved to sssit by the fire day and night and laugh maniacally. They laughed and laughed all day aand night. One day a righteously good priest walked into the room. HE armed himssself for battle. But when he realized they were berserkersss he hid by the ssside of the house and waited for reinforcements . FOr three days and nights he waited. NOthing happened. He sssubmitted orders like "I quietly be quiet". THey kept laughing...kept laughing day and night. He kept expecting them to burssst out ofg the house and kill him any sssecond but they did not. Eventually the cleric snuck out of the room quietly. After he left, papa berserker turns to mama berserker and says, "HAHAHAHAH! That's sooooo funny! heheheheheh! He thought we were berserkers! HAHAHAHA!" "Yeah! He waited outside for three days when he could have just knocked on the door and we'd have given him this pile of treasure and magic items! hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the end.

The moral of the story: SHUT THE FUCK UP DANNY!

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-13-2012 at 07:15 PM.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.