Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-22-2023, 08:39 AM   #2201
Edward64
Head Coach

Yeah, pretty weird.

Your article said he had to complete a drug & alcohol course with the plea. Nothing below on "why" he did it but sounds likely he under the influence of something. There's probably more to the story on why's its been out of the news.

Georgia sheriff Kris Coody resigns after grabbing TV Judge Glenda Hatchett, pleading guilty to sexual battery charge | CNN
Quote:
Hatchett said she was attending a reception and the sheriff came up to her “uninvited.” During introductions, the sheriff poked her briefly in the chest after the judge said she was not familiar with Bleckley County, and he said it was “right in the heart of Georgia,” Hatchett said Monday.

“But then he grabbed my breast. He grabbed my left breast. He squeezed it, he then started rubbing on my breast,” until someone removed Coody’s hand and pushed him away, Hatchett said.

Former DeKalb County Sheriff Thomas Brown, who witnessed the incident, previously told CNN affiliate WSB he intervened when he saw Coody grab the judge’s breast.

“I grabbed his arm threw it off of her chest,” Brown told the news station, adding he asked Coody what he was doing and the interaction ended.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 09:09 AM   #2202
Edward64
Head Coach

WTF is wrong with some people ...

Caught red handed on video, see link in article.

Florida man caught injecting opioid ‘chemical agent’ under neighbor's door
Quote:
A Florida chemistry student was caught on a neighbor’s hidden camera allegedly injecting an opioid “chemical agent” underneath their front door, causing the family and their newborn baby to fall ill, according to police.

Umar Abdullah and his pregnant wife moved into their new condo in Tampa in June 2022 and were warmly welcomed by other residents in the building.

Shortly after, however, Abdullah began receiving texts from his disgruntled downstairs neighbor, Xuming Li, a seemingly “regular guy” who complained about losing sleep and hearing the toilet seat move, he told WFLA.

After months of quarreling, Abdullah said, he, his wife and their daughter started feeling dizzy and vomiting.
Old 08-31-2023, 08:14 PM   #2203
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

'Howdy Doody': Video shows man driving with huge bull in passenger seat
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 06:47 PM   #2204
Ksyrup

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 09-05-2023, 06:41 PM   #2205
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post

Dear Lord

RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 07:22 PM   #2206
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Howdy Doody indeed.
Old 09-05-2023, 07:24 PM   #2207
Ksyrup

I noticed that, ha!

At least Pilotman didn't post this story in the "guess who I carried on my plane" thread.
Old 09-05-2023, 08:46 PM   #2208
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

"Guess who did the trembling trotts in my plane today"

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 11:06 AM   #2209
cuervo72
Head Coach

I dunno, seems wacky enough: Florida man arrested after trying to cross Atlantic in hamster wheel vessel

Last edited by cuervo72 : 09-06-2023 at 11:06 AM.
cuervo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 11:12 AM   #2210
Edward64
Head Coach

I kinda perversely want to know who that person was. I wouldn't be surprised if some passenger video came out identifying that person.

But I know it shouldn't be publicized.
Old 09-06-2023, 11:25 AM   #2211
molson
General Manager

Quote:

Some more info, and a short video of the aftermath! Viewer discretion is advised.

Video Shows Aisle After Flight Made U-Turn Over Diarrhea | HuffPost Latest News
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 01:13 PM   #2212
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
I kinda perversely want to know who that person was. I wouldn't be surprised if some passenger video came out identifying that person.

But I know it shouldn't be publicized.

The place where he ate before he boarded is probably holding its breath hoping more details don't come out.
Old 09-06-2023, 01:19 PM   #2213
molson
General Manager

Quote:
The place where he ate before he boarded is probably holding its breath hoping more details don't come out.

That Delta/Taco Bell partnership was questionable from the get-go.
Old 09-06-2023, 06:12 PM   #2214
Critch
lolzcat

Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 07:43 PM   #2215
Kodos
Resident Alien

He was just standing his ground!
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 08:01 AM   #2216
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

Quote:

It's a she!!!
Ghost Econ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 08:48 PM   #2217
miami_fan
Coordinator

Props to the employees and other passengers in Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport for their professionalism/maturity. I can't imagine the number of videos that would have hit the web had the flight returned to certain airports I regularly pass through on a regular basis.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 06:17 PM   #2218
Edward64
Head Coach

This one is a little too close to home. This place is in one of a several strip malls surrounding Gwinnett Place Mall which was the mall I went to when I lived around there. Stranger Things filmed in this mall one season after it got dilapidated 10+ years ago.

6 'Soldiers Of Christ' Charged With Murder In Female's Duluth Death | Duluth, GA Patch
Quote:
DULUTH, GA — Six people have been arrested after the body of a female who was malnourished and beaten for weeks was found in a car trunk Tuesday in the 3500 block of Gwinnett Place Drive, Gwinnett County Police said Thursday.
He must have forgotten the body was in the car.

Quote:
Hyun was accused of driving a silver car with the female's body in the trunk early Tuesday and parking it at Gwinnett Place Drive. He had called a family member to pick him up to take him to an Atlanta hospital for unrelated injuries, police said.

While at the hospital, police said Hyun asked the family member to retrieve an item from the car; and when the family member arrived at the car, he saw what appeared to be a dead body in the trunk. The family member then called 911 Tuesday evening.
Old 09-14-2023, 07:06 PM   #2219
GrantDawg

My first job was at the Dairy Queen in Gwinnet Place Mall. That was THE mall when it opened. Biggest mall in the south...for like two years.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Last edited by GrantDawg : 09-14-2023 at 07:06 PM.
Old 09-28-2023, 10:39 AM   #2220
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Someone was a fan of "Weekend at Bernie's"

Ohio hospital propped dead woman up in bed to fool family into thinking she was alive, two hours after surgeon Dr. Jarrod Betz 'botched' routine procedure, lawsuit alleges
Old 10-05-2023, 05:23 AM   #2221
miami_fan
Coordinator

Nebraska wedding shooting: Man officiating a wedding in Nebraska accidentally shot his 12-year-old grandson during the ceremony, police say | CNN

If you are the videographer or the photographer, this content is saved in multiple locations before you are forced to delete it, no?

What am I saying, the couple will have this on America's Funniest Home Videos soon.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
Old 10-05-2023, 06:19 AM   #2222
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_fan View Post
Nebraska wedding shooting: Man officiating a wedding in Nebraska accidentally shot his 12-year-old grandson during the ceremony, police say | CNN

If you are the videographer or the photographer, this content is saved in multiple locations before you are forced to delete it, no?

What am I saying, the couple will have this on America's Funniest Home Videos soon.
He shot a blank that injured the kid. They believe it was the glue on the round that hit him. Blanks can be dangerous. Brandon Lee was killed by a blank, so was Jon-Eric Hexum. People think that blanks are safe and get careless with guns.
Old 10-11-2023, 07:10 PM   #2223
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Plant Fungus Infected a Human in First Reported Case of Its Kind : ScienceAlert

It looks the Last of Us is coming to a real world near you.

Nice knowing you all.
Old 10-13-2023, 07:48 AM   #2224
Edward64
Head Coach

You've been warned

Horror motorcycle accident sees Italian man's testicle dislocate and sling INSIDE his abdomen | Daily Mail Online
Quote:
Horror motorcycle accident sees Italian man's testicle dislocate and sling INSIDE his abdomen

Spoiler
Old 10-14-2023, 10:19 AM   #2225
HerRealName
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
There is a Chinese spy balloon flying over Montana right now. It is hovering over some of the US most secret facilities. https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...RWW3rafHg&s=09

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

And, of course, we now have "patriots" shooting at random balloons participating in a competition.

https://www.kob.com/new-mexico/repor...iding-gunfire/
HerRealName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 03:38 PM   #2226
Ksyrup

I hope she comes back and eats his brains.

Man Found Guilty of Murdering Wife After Dispute Over House Renovations
Old 11-29-2023, 02:42 PM   #2227
Ksyrup

Lawyer Suspended for Tossing Feces-Filled Pringles Can
Old 11-29-2023, 02:48 PM   #2228
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

'Gay furry hackers' breach nuclear lab, demand it create catgirls | Mashable
Old 11-29-2023, 02:51 PM   #2229
molson
General Manager

We'll counter-offer the creation of Pig Men.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:41 PM   #2230
Ksyrup

If this doesn't have the makings of a Columbo plot...

American chocolatier charged in deaths of Canadian animation pioneer and his wife at Caribbean resort
Old 01-03-2024, 06:59 AM   #2231
Edward64
Head Coach

Had a chat with my wife on below. I told her if this happened to me, I'm going to say no. Just shoot me full of morphine. I can't imagine, she is a better person than me.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...231038621.html
Quote:
A Kentucky woman’s life has been changed forever after a procedure to treat her kidney stones meant she had to lose her legs.

Lucinda “Cindy” Mullins, 41, said she received treatment for an infected kidney stone at a local hospital, according to local news station LEX 18.

Things took a turn for the worse when the kidney stone became septic. Mullins was then rushed to a hospital and was sedated for several days. When she woke up, the long-time nurse was informed that she would be losing her limbs.

"I've lost my legs from the knees down bilaterally and I'm going to lose my arms probably below the elbow bilaterally," Mullins told the outlet. "The doctor I used to work with, he kind of was like, 'this is what they had to do to save your life this is what's happened.'"
:
Despite the outcome, the wife and mother of two said she woke up grateful, saying, "I'm just so happy to be alive. I get to see my kids. I get to see my family. I get to have my time with my husband.”

Last edited by Edward64 : 01-03-2024 at 06:59 AM.
Old 01-03-2024, 11:36 AM   #2232
jcard
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Had a chat with my wife on below. I told her if this happened to me, I'm going to say no. Just shoot me full of morphine. I can't imagine, she is a better person than me.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...231038621.html

Why is this on what is branded as an “entertainment” section?
jcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 11:57 AM   #2233
Edward64
Head Coach

Didn't notice until you mentioned it. Yeah, that is weird.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:32 PM   #2234
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Yep, that's who you think it is.

Old 02-14-2024, 06:23 PM   #2235
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Wasn't her name like Rachel Dolezal or something?
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 06:42 PM   #2236
Ksyrup

Yes, she was accused of faking black heritage, so her solution was to take an African name and move to AZ apparently.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 02-15-2024 at 07:06 AM.
Old 02-14-2024, 08:26 PM   #2237
miami_fan
Coordinator

A few questions.

1. When they punched in her Social Security number, did the school district not see her previous names or was the controversy in Washington not something that precluded her from working in a school?

2. Was this a case of someone recognizing her in school as the former Rachel Dolezal? Or did they subscribe and then recognize her on OnlyFans as their child's after school teacher and then found out that she was also the former Rachel Dolezal?
Old 03-14-2024, 10:11 AM   #2238
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Man devoted to eliminating squatters taking over Southern California homes
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 05:18 PM   #2240
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

John Wayne Bobbitt Has Toes Amputated Due to Contaminated Water

Some people just have no luck.