Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-10-2015, 03:42 PM   #351
Grover
Pro Starter

Suicane, obviously.

I thought piling on Golden Eagle in general was very odd as well. I cannot blame font for voting him out as the deciding vote. She had to self-preserve.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:46 PM   #352
HomerSimpson98
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
I voted for font yesterday because she voted for me. Then I voted for the same person again today. What's fishy about that?

Since font will probably vote for me again today, maybe you're just looking to initiate the move against me, so it doesn't look like you're joining after her...

hmmm - good point. Im not trying to initiate any moves on anyone, I'm just trying to figure out which one of you bastards is lying.
HomerSimpson98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:57 PM   #353
The Jackal
Coordinator

Vote Count:

4 - Suicane75 - cheekimonk (279), timmae (285), britrock88 (331), Grover (344)
3 - Grover - path12 (271), fontisian (314), EagleFan (341)
1 - Zinto - JAG (267)
1 - EagleFan - Suicane75 (290)
1 - fontisian - Raven (330)
1 - Raven - HomerSimpson98 (343)
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:07 PM   #354
saldana
Pro Starter

i dont like either of the front runners at this point

vote fontisian
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:09 PM   #355
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, the multiquote post she made last page just seemed like a bit much in terms of defense...firing back at every negative post against someone is a bit agressive at this point, since you know they dont really have anything.
Old 03-10-2015, 04:21 PM   #356
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I think it would be difficult to introduce a third candidate right now, although we will see how things develop.

I want to vote font, but I suspect she is just a passionate villager who reacted wrong to some things.

I can't really vote Grover, because he pretty much reacted to font the way I would have (and did, actually).

So of the two with the most votes, Suicane feels like a better fit for me.

VOTE SUICANE75

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:22 PM   #357
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I'm way open on this one, though. Suicane hasn't done much more than anyone else to earn my vote. I just don't feel we have enough to go on just yet on anyone.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 03-10-2015, 05:16 PM   #358
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

I'm way open as well, but suicane is the only person I can point to something tangible on. Grover doth protest too much, but that's so obvious that it's either honest or a drastic measure. Doesn't pull me off sui at the moment.
cheekimonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:23 PM   #359
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

unvote Grover

vote timmae

Gut feeling at this point. Though my vote may change if this doesn't gather any steam.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:28 PM   #360
HomerSimpson98
High School Varsity

Sorry - did i miss something on Suicane that is "tangible" to pin on him? I dont see anything on him that he has done outlandish. Hell, I dont have anything on anyone and I dont like my Raven vote.

where is zinto? why has sal been so quiet?
HomerSimpson98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:45 PM   #361
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson98 View Post
Sorry - did i miss something on Suicane that is "tangible" to pin on him? I dont see anything on him that he has done outlandish. Hell, I dont have anything on anyone and I dont like my Raven vote.

Personally, others made their case for Suicane, and I went to him because I liked him as a candidate better than Grover (or more, I liked Grover as a villager, I should say).

Suicane is my default and if some momentum can be built on someone like Zinto or sal, or more on font, I would gladly consider switching my vote.

Someone earlier noted that Zinto hasn't posted at all since right near the start of the game. Is that true?

Old 03-10-2015, 05:47 PM   #362
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerSimpson98 View Post

Suicane flipped to the GE train real early and, unlike others that started that misguided vote, he didn't move. Zinto didn't move from GE either, but he started there. But the odds are good, too, that I don't know what I'm talking about yet.
cheekimonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:49 PM   #363
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
unvote Grover

vote timmae

Gut feeling at this point. Though my vote may change if this doesn't gather any steam.

While not a vote for me, it might as well be as you're taking away my chance to flip things. And it's a total throwaway because timmae isn't going to gain traction at this point in the day.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 05:50 PM   #364
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post

Someone earlier noted that Zinto hasn't posted at all since right near the start of the game. Is that true?

That was me, but I had just asked if he is usually this quiet because I don't remember that in the couple of games I had played with him before.

I think he has more posts than right near the start of the game (he did vote yesterday) but I haven't seen anything I remember.

Still OK with my Grover vote right now. I can be talked into a couple of the alternatives that have come up but I think font is villager so am not going that way.

And on that note, I'm here for another 30 minutes or so. My wife and I have an appointment after work so while I think I can be around before deadline it is not certain.
Old 03-10-2015, 05:53 PM   #365
path12
Coordinator

My main concern about the Suicane votes is that he was up in the middle of it all day and while he ended up not in the runoff it didn't strike me that anyone was too worked up about him being on the block. At least not enough to defend him.

Well, except Suicane of course.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:01 PM   #366
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I would say this is not normal from Zinto to not check in or anything during the day. I was hoping to hear his thoughts today but that may not happen it seems.

Unvote Zinto
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:08 PM   #367
Suicane75
Coordinator

Unvote: EagleFan
Vote: Grover

Even though I think EF is a wolf. Shady shit going down bro, shady shit.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:10 PM   #368
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I lean towards font being good, but she's a very good wolf so I'm not going to give her carte blanche with that. It would be nice to know to clarify the D1 voting and would make me think worse of Grover and Raven if so, but I don't see her as a great candidate other than that.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:11 PM   #369
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
Suicane flipped to the GE train real early and, unlike others that started that misguided vote, he didn't move. Zinto didn't move from GE either, but he started there. But the odds are good, too, that I don't know what I'm talking about yet.

Suicane voted GE when they were both tied for the lead with 3 votes. And when others changed their votes he dropped some but why at that point would he have reason to change, especially day 1?

I dunno. We'll learn more tonight I guess and I feel weird defending anyone at this point. I'll just say that the folks who really worry me right now are JAG, Chief & EagleFan but that goes back to my feeling about the Narc night kill.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:12 PM   #370
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
unvote Grover

vote timmae

The exchange he had with me yesterday made me feel a bit better about him.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:12 PM   #371
path12
Coordinator

OK, I'm out. Good luck village!
Old 03-10-2015, 06:15 PM   #372
saldana
Pro Starter

OOG: i am out til around 9 EST...will be back before the deadline
Old 03-10-2015, 06:21 PM   #373
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I dunno. We'll learn more tonight I guess and I feel weird defending anyone at this point. I'll just say that the folks who really worry me right now are JAG, Chief & EagleFan but that goes back to my feeling about the Narc night kill.

I feel that this could warrant some additional discussion and views from the group. Unfortunately I am finishing up a 2nd 12 hour day in a row and tomorrow will be a 3rd but I will keep Path's thoughts in mind when I browse through tonight when I get home.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:48 PM   #374
Zinto
College Starter

Sorry everyone. I had a hectic day.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:48 PM   #375
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Vote Zinto

Still interested in Sui, but I'm going with someone who didn't gather momentum D1 and was on the villager lynch.

I am surprised that I didn't get much day one traction. I figured I would because I made it so far into last game but I guess I will live with it.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:49 PM   #376
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Zinto's posting again. LYNCH HIM!!!

Old 03-10-2015, 06:50 PM   #377
The Jackal
Coordinator

Vote Count:

5 - Suicane75 - cheekimonk (279), timmae (285), britrock88 (331), Grover (344), Chief Rum (356)
3 - Grover - path12 (271), fontisian (314), Suicane75 (367)
2 - fontisian - Raven (330), saldana (354)
1 - Raven - HomerSimpson98 (343)
1 - timmae - EagleFan (359)
Old 03-10-2015, 06:52 PM   #378
Zinto
College Starter

I felt a little stuck on GE after votes got placed on him. I debated on jumping on to Font because we had a little tiff. I just don't think voting for someone because you are irritated with them in the moment is the best decision.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:56 PM   #379
Zinto
College Starter

I don't feel like Grover is bad at this point. I think he misused his wording on why he wanted to vote for Font and it kind of blew up in his face a little bit. Probably more than I am comfortable with to be voting for him right now.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:57 PM   #380
Suicane75
Coordinator

Guess I better start pleading now. I'm just a villager guys. Not much more I can give you to go on than that. I've tried to be more active in this game, of course it's easier to wrap my head around a more straight forward game. I admit to being lost in the headlights during EF's game.

Whatevs though. If you do lynch me, I at least hope my death gives you some clues as to who the wolves are. I still think EF and CR should be suspects.
Old 03-10-2015, 06:59 PM   #381
Zinto
College Starter

I also didn't look at the vote count before I posted to see that Suicane has a little bit of a comfortable margin over Grover. I will look back a little and see if I can make my own case for voting Suicane or someone else.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:02 PM   #382
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I still think EF and CR should be suspects.

Didn't you see the chart, I'm green...
Old 03-10-2015, 07:05 PM   #383
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Seriously though. If I was a wolf I certainly wouldn't be jumping around grabbing attention on day one. I would rather draw the attention than a roled villager so that is fine that you doubt me (as you should, doubt everyone).

Starting to feel better about you leading the vote though. Seems like you are setting up your excuse just in case Grover ends up lynched and turns up good.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:06 PM   #384
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

unvote timmae

Though I am up for exploring that avenue later.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:08 PM   #385
Suicane75
Coordinator

Dude, you aren't voting timmae, you were never voting timmae. But good job at keeping me square in the lead.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:08 PM   #386
Zinto
College Starter

Based on our current vote holders I am going to vote for Raven. Raven has been UTR so far and had a good middle vote on Font yesterday. I don't have a good reason to pile on Suicane and I don't particularly like Grover or Font as candidates currently.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:08 PM   #387
Zinto
College Starter

Vote Raven
Old 03-10-2015, 07:09 PM   #388
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
Dude, you aren't voting timmae, you were never voting timmae. But good job at keeping me square in the lead.

I voted timmae...
Old 03-10-2015, 07:10 PM   #389
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Raven was one of the pairs that I was looking at on day one. I could get behind a Raven vote.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:11 PM   #390
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

vote Shoveler

I think someone should vote him every day so he knows that we are thinking about him.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:14 PM   #391
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Hell, he may have been the MVP for two different teams last game, that should earn him a vote.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:16 PM   #392
Suicane75
Coordinator

Now you vote for another guy who isn't going to be voted out. You're playing a game of 3 card monty here friend.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:17 PM   #393
Suicane75
Coordinator

You're either a wolf or getting off on effing with me. As an fellow Eagles fan, you know the kind of stress I'm under tonight. Not nice. You're a very bad man.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:19 PM   #394
timmae
College Starter

unvote suicane
Old 03-10-2015, 07:23 PM   #395
The Jackal
Coordinator

Vote Count:

4 - Suicane75 - cheekimonk (279), britrock88 (331), Grover (344), Chief Rum (356)
3 - Grover - path12 (271), fontisian (314), Suicane75 (367)
2 - fontisian - Raven (330), saldana (354)
2 - Raven - HomerSimpson98 (343), Zinto (387)
1 - (null) - EagleFan (390)
Old 03-10-2015, 07:23 PM   #396
fontisian
College Prospect

Hmm.

Unvote Grover
Chief's right. Grover's reaction was towny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
It's not just that quote but your whole approach to getting a response for GE. You seemed to overreact to a need to get a response from him. Way too aggressive, way too over the top. That's what I mean by gung ho.

Perhaps you were instead just responding to Grover or whomever asking you about it, but that's how it reads.

If you passionately believe GE is a saint, I don't think you're looking so ardently for an answer from him.
And, wrong.

I overreacted to Zinto answering a question for him, as that's considered incredibly rude on most mafia sites I play on. My actual dialogue with GE consisted of asking him a question and then some minor follow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
I voted for font yesterday because she voted for me. Then I voted for the same person again today. What's fishy about that?

Since font will probably vote for me again today, maybe you're just looking to initiate the move against me, so it doesn't look like you're joining after her...
Everything?

Does me voting for you make me scum? Why?
Old 03-10-2015, 07:24 PM   #397
fontisian
College Prospect

Open Question: Is there anything pointing to town!Chief at this point?
Old 03-10-2015, 07:26 PM   #398
Suicane75
Coordinator

This is why this game "bothers" me, as soon as someone else gives me a lifeline, someone else comes in and takes it away, but it's so obvious that it makes me think it can't be a wolf plan. But maybe the idea is to make everyone think it isn't a wolf plan by being so obvious.

At the very least EF could give me some Ritalin.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:27 PM   #399
Raven
College Prospect

Add me to the list of those that question EF's actions yesterday. It's easy to say his vote bouncing is a good strategy to force a wolf's hand a bit, but what if all the lead vote getters were villagers? Then his vote bouncing achieved nothing.

It also gives him a little too much freedom to change votes, without much question. You guys are questioning anyone else that changed votes yesterday, but letting him off the hook because he was doing it all day long. No one else sees the danger in that? He could basically have one target all day, bounce around to appear random, and then end up on someone that was completely not random at all. How do we know yesterday wasn't exactly that?

I think it was timmaee that mentioned EF has done this in a previous game, so he wasn't concerned with it. I don't buy that at all. That simply means he has a cover if he ever does choose to use it as a wolf.

I'm not saying EF is or isn't a wolf, I'm just saying he's no less suspect than any of the rest of you.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:36 PM   #400
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Raven was someone I was thinking about for that reason also Zinto. I need to read back though, haven't been able to devote much time to the thread today.