Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-25-2019, 11:43 PM   #1
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Silica Reborn - A Stellaris Dynasty

I haven't done any Stellaris dynasties yet, not sure how well it'll work here for you. I wanted to take the recently released Lithoid species pack and take it for a spin! I also see this as a way to give one of my favorite species from Star Chamber an opportunity to breath again.

So what makes my Silica my Silica?

They have two major philosophies – Life, and Cyber. They care about learning, making themselves better, and more from Cyber. They push themselves. They are big engineers.

They are also embracers of life. They love nature. They love living things. They embrace it.

As a comparison, they share their love of Life with Humans, who are similarly lovers of life, and living things, and seek It out.

As a comparison, they share Cyber with Androids and the Kej, both groups of fully artificial beings that build and push themselves materially.

Therefore, you should see them love both life and craft.

In the game, they are basically rock-like humanoids that stand a little taller than humans. They have a dark natural brown-russet-red coloration and green light that shines out from inside their body. They have no facial features or anything like that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_C...Harbinger_Saga

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 10-25-2019 at 11:44 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 08:29 AM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here are some sample Silica cards from the game. You can see the basic style and feel of the race. You have their full set of info here. They also have round vessels.

In the game, the coolest thing about them was that unlike all of the other species, they didn’t have any shields for their ships. You know in most game since Mater of Orion, ships have shields and hulls? Shields regenerate, but hulls don’t? And some weapons are better vs. one than the other? Silica ships didn’t have shields but more hull to make up for it, and their entire hull could regenerate.

For example, suppose you had a ship that normally had 25 hull and 10 shields. As it took damage, shields were hit first and then would regen at 3 shields per turn, but any damage that penetrated the shields to the hull was permanent. But a Silica ship of that design would have 35 hull points, and regenerate it all, which was pretty cool.

They were also the only race that had abilities to duplicate citizens on planets. They could also combine their ships into bigger ones. They could also turn a spaceship into a fortress at the site.

They also had giant Flagships and Carriers that were much better than most other races could build. They were the only species with a Carrier that could deploy a ton of fighters.

Occasionally a citizen may have a different color than the green light or a slightly different skin tone. The first are special Silica envoys to other races and the latter are scientists.

Oh, and as you can see from those images, named Ship of the Line and Hand of Conquest, they were not afraid to mix it up. The most warlike species in the game were likely the catlike Clave, and the Android with their more expensive but much better ships. The insectoid Thrass wanted to manipulate people into fighting for them and had weak vessels, the Zhikanii, Omior and Humans sought peaceful ways to win, the Ferrier were all about politics, the Kej were designed as a jack of all trades, and the Ixa were more of a mix-it-up group as well as they could hire Pirates to raid and slow down, or buff their fleets with them. The game had multiple paths to victory – and every sixth turn was a vote in the Star Chamber, this universe’s UN, and you needed to move population to the Star Chamber to have them vote. Some votes were for power plays, and the race with three power plays won the game. You could also get special effects, Peacekeeper ships under your control, and some bonus destiny. You could win with destiny, by having at least 30 more destiny than your foe. Some planets called artifact planets would give you +1 destiny/turn as long as you had them.

Life techs tended to be better at Destiny wins as they had a lot of options for that, and Order and Mind tended to be better at Star Chamber stuff. Entropy and Cyber tended to be your warlike races and want to win a military victory by defeating your foe’s homeworld. Silica were a strong military race, along with Androids (Cyber/Entropy), Clave (Life/Entropy), Ixa (Order/Entropy) and us, (Life/Entropy). The Kej (Order/Cyber) were jacks of all trades and could tend to do anything, although they traded better weapons for faster vessels, and the Omior (Life/Mind) were the best at destiny victories, while the Thrass (Entropy/Mind) were manipulators that could take your foe’s strengths and use them against them, and the Zhikanii (Mind/Cyber) were very strong as political winner, and Humans (Order/Life) were good at both as they had the cheapest citizens in the game to send out and capture planets or send to the Star Chamber.

As a result, Silica also have a decent military bend to them.

Old 10-26-2019, 12:40 PM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s look at the Silica in Stellaris.

Every lithoid race has the following ability:

Lithoid –
Consume minerals instead of food
-25% Population Growth Speed
+50% Habitability
+50% Army health
+50 leader lifespan

In sum, eat minerals, slower growth, hardier, can live anywhere and longer lived. Now that’s a species trait I cannot remove. I could build around it.

The best way to play as Lithoids for my new species pack is likely to be with mining being pushed. You could have the Mining Guilds civic or something that amps your mineral production massively, as Lithoids don’t eat food, they eat rocks. That’s the obvious play to try and power them out.

There are also a few special Lithoid traits I could try, and as you can see, I could make rare minerals monthly with one of the three traits. You cannot take them all, but they work.

We’ll be going something different. I want to embrace my Silica nature.

We’ll be taking these – Solitary, Natural Engineers, and Industrious. The Silica are builders!

We prefer Arid worlds as our homeworld. Rockhome is the name of our capital.

Old 10-26-2019, 02:11 PM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Silica Range

Imperial Government,

Xenophile, Materialist, Militarist

Our two civics – Environmentalist and Distinguished Admiralty

Supreme Leader name for our leader

Silica are not above mixing it up. Xenophile represents their Life, and Materialist their Cyber. Environmentalist represents our love of nature, even thought it’s pretty weak for a lithoid species. The Admiralty will buff our fleets in battle and give us +1 to our admiral level leader cap which is cool with our age.

Ready to punch folks in the face?

However…

I am going to also push myself.

I want to face the other 9 races in Star Chamber! I already have the Omior Collective and the Clave Clans in the game, and the Humans are in there too.

I make these:

Androids
Continental World, Mass Produced, Gestalt Intelligence, Machine Intelligence government, Warbots, Contructobot

Kej – Artic world, Emotional Emulators, - Gestalt Intelligence, Machine Intelligence government, Delegated Functions, Rapid Relegator

Zhikanii – Tropical World, Repugnant, Thrifty, Ingenious; Xenophobe, Materialist, Authoritarian; Corporate Authority – Indentured Assets, Ruthless Competition

Ferrier
– Alpine homeworld, Charismatic, Wasteful, Traditional – Spiritualist, Xenophile, Authoritarian; Dictatorial, Cutthroat Politics, Efficient Bureaucracy

Thrass – Desert world; Deviant, Quarrelsome, Thrifty, Nomadic, Quick Learners; Spiritualist, Fanatic Xenophobe, Oligarchic, Shadow Council, Byzantine Bureaucracy

Ixa –
Ocean World, Decadent, Enduring, Ingenious; Authoritarian, Militarist, Spiritualist; Imperial, Slaver Guilds, Imperial Cult

And these are already in!

Omior – Tropical homeworld, Slow Breeders, Quick Learners, Conservationists, Natural Sociologists, Communal; Egalitarian, Xenophile, Pacifist, Democracy, Agrarian Idyll, Environmentalist

Humans
– Continental, Rapid Breeders, Nomadic, Wasteful, Xenophile, Fanatic Egalitarian, Democracy. Beacon of Liberty, Idealistic Foundation

Clave – Savannah homeworld, Wasteful, Strong, Resilient, Traditional; Fanatic Militarist, Xenophile, Imperial, Warrior Culture, Nationalistic Zeal

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 10-26-2019 at 02:12 PM.
Old 10-26-2019, 03:49 PM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Ready?

We are running 9 AI empires, and obviously forcing the ones from the start menu. That means we won’t be running into any AI empires other than Fallens or the ones we have facing.

My goals for the Silica are as follows:

1. Build-Up: The Silica and the Androids are the only races in SC to build big, giant ships, and the Androids’ ships are the nastiest in the game with ships like their Dreadnaught, but the Silica are 2nd, and they also will do things like boost the entire fleet. Their Flagship, for example, let’s all ships get +2 to their weapons damage from cannon, beams, torpedoes, and missiles. As I get better ships, I want to throw myself into upgrading my fleet.
2. Build-Out: In SC, The Silica are the only race that has cards that let them build bases. They have things like Hidden Base that they can use as a place to launch attacks from. The only other races that can build defensive emplacements are the Kej, who can build a science base that helps their tech development, but it very weak militarily, and the Omior who can build a conclave base over artifact worlds that encourages inter-species collaboration and again, is not built with conflict in mind. I want to build into other systems and then build up my infrastructure as well.
3. Expand Smartly: While in Stellaris I have an ability that should let me expand massively with my boost to habitability for my Lithoid, in the SC game, the Silica were smart expansions. They could move into valuable artifact worlds or lands that prevented you from coming it, and then set up camp. Adding in a starbase, turning the fleet that arrived into powerful starbases, and more would let you provide a powerful front or protect key artifact worlds that your foes could not penetrate. In Stellaris, I want to expand smartly into key systems that I can use as chokepoints for defense and add a lot to my nation. Expansion for it’s own sake is not the Silica way.
4. Push for Megastructure Ascensions: We are builders. We build. I am going to seek to push towards the Megastructures ascension perk list so we can build giant megastructures like Dyson Spheres and such.
5. Don’t Chase a Racial Ascension Perk: In the game of Stellaris, there are three ways to upgrade your race. They are psionics and getting psychic powers, DNA recursion so you can remake your DNA (and also create spin-off variants that can be good for certain functions like colonizing other worlds), and converting to cybernetics. None of those fit the Silica. Psychic rocks? We don’t have DNA. As rocklike creatures we neither need robots (we can do all of the work they can do) and adding cybernetics makes no sense. I wish that the powers that be had added a 4th ascension path in this expansion. I have materialist, which makes the robot/cybernetics path doable. While they are all good in the Stellaris engine for me to pursue, none of them work flavorfully for my Silica (or lithoids in general). This is the first time in a long time I won’t be playing with an ascension goal in mind.
6. Mix It Up: Don’t be afraid to mix it up. In the past I have really enjoyed playing as pacifist, xenophile, and happy places. Once I won without ever declaring war on anything! The Silica are not that people. If I see an opportunity to smartly expand militarily, I will take it.
7. Love Life: The Silica love life! They love exploring and they love life! Embrace other races, don’t turn from Federations or other alliances, and more. Embrace the beautiful teaming life that the universe has to offer. Bring in other races to help with my planets. I really want to open my borders. This is not just the Silica way but getting extra population from migrating immigrants will help ease our own slow growth rate. I don’t need for every citizen on Planet X to be Silica.
8. Push Silica Flavor – In places you’ll see me emphasize military fighter carriers (only the Silica have fighters and carriers in SC, which works well with their boosts from something like the Flagship) or push flavor in other ways. I want to embrace my Silica nature.

That’s it. Ready!

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 10-26-2019 at 03:49 PM.
Old 10-26-2019, 11:00 PM   #6
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here’s our opening system:

I pulled up a map of us on Silica Prime as well as our home system of Silius. I want to emphasize mineral production, as we eat them. As our people grow, so will our need for minerals. Unlike other races, we can get our food from the stars themselves, which should help. Later on, as we get people who eat food, we’ll obviously need to make some for them. It would be rude and inhospitable to do otherwise, and that is not the Silica way.

As you can see, we have around 33 bonus minerals monthly. We make 81, but consume and use 50ish for our people and population. I order a 2nd science ship to explore as well as new bases around my home system for some extra resources we are currently not collecting.

Around 6 months later I am able to afford my first building on Silica Prime – Research Labs. 5 months later I order a 3rd scout vessel built. On February 14, 2201 I hire a new scientist and send them out. My exploration hit some long anomalies to research, so I want to increases my speed.

In April 1st, my construction vessel finishes building up Silius. On the 10th of the month, we discover a rare resource next door in the Tau Cygni system. It also has a planet we could colonize, so I send the ship over to build a starbase and bring it into the Silica Range.

Here’s a screen shot. You can see the exotic gases here, as well as two events that just fired.

Slowly but surely I begin to grab a corvette ship.

We find two planets in the Tigira system, which is next to Silius. One is Arid, so we’d have a 100% happiness there.

October, 2201 – I have enough tradition to purchase our first perk. I choose to emphasize expansion and our colonial growth increases.

I order my construction ship to Tigira, it will be my first expansion. Tau Sygni has 14 minerals, 2 energy, 3 tech, and the planet plus the rare resource, and will come in soon, but it’s not the first place I want to move to – Tigira is.

June, 2202 I order a colony ship built for Tigira

After my energy has fallen, I order some Energy resources on Silica Prime.

One of our anomalies has ended with a ship hulk, and we begin an event chain to locate it. I dispatch a science ship to survey it.

May, 2203 – the system survey finishes and I order our ship to build a starbase here. The other planet is Desert, which we also have a 100% habitability rating with.

July, 2203 – Our Colony ship is complete and I send it to Tigira

We find aliens nearby and begin a project to decipher their language

I choose colonization fever as our next unity bump.

Sept – We bring the Tigira system under our control and I order our first colonists to land on the Arid wold here, which we have named Tigira Primus.

Post colony my energy production has dipped into the red. We built up a big store of a few hundred credits, but we’ll need to push against that.

We find a dig site as part of the event chain and begin it. We found a relic world in that system too.

Here’s the universe as we know it. You can see the relic world and dig site, and the nearby things we’ve looked at. I have ordered another electric district in our capital built, and I may move to expand into a place with richer energy to tap.

Old 10-27-2019, 12:26 AM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

March, 2204 – Our first tech is complete – Nanomechanics in the engineering tech group, gives us boosts to tech development there.

April, 2204 – We have deciphered the language of the aliens we met, and they are the Omior Collective.

They are to our north and west, so I will move to Tau Cygni next, and perhaps up the arm

Feb, 2205 – The Omior grab the valuable Caehines system and take it off the map, next to Tau Cygni. They have blocked our route of expansion in that direction or towards the relic planet.

I accept it.

We announce the formation of a Commercial Pact with them which will increase our energy intake. Research and non-aggression pacts follow.

May, 2205 - Tau Cygni is ours.

We acquired a tech for physics quantum theory for helping with research.

July – We get the genome mapping tech that increases our pop growth rate by 10 percent.

Lytirin has another Arid world

We adopt the New Life unity which boosts our pop growth more.

We trade some minerals for credits with the Omior.

November, 2206 – Where now? Tau Cygni is ours. I could move up the back leg towards the rear of the Omior. There is a bad system there in Ler Zumon but next to Tau that I could grab and then move up the back side and lock in the Omior. Let’s do it. I also have a good energy making holdings to I want to grab that’s in a good choke point called Baranik. I order another construction ship which will head there and bring it in

I finish research for better mining facilities in the stars. Next? Geothermal fracking to help them on the planet.

June, 2207 – Ler is ours. I order some small energies here to move in and become ours.

We find an archeological site in Edor Vang, next to Ler.

Sept – I order my construction fleet to Edor Vang.

Oct – The colony in Tigira Primus is now fully formed.

I trade for more credits – 1000 minerals for 650 credits.

Baranik is ours and I order my construction vessel to bring in the minerals and credits here

Dec – The system survey in Edor Vang is complete and I order my construction ship to bring it in.

Mar, 2008, Edor Vang is ours.

New map:

Here you can see the new area. Edor Vang is behind the Omior. I am currently scouting a system behind their homeworld with a continental planet. I can grab it if needed. I can also use Edor Vang as a fun central place for scouting the region and my goal is to cut off the Omior here. If I can bring in Drisk, then I have cut them off. On the other hand, a I may not care too. I can head west, grab that planet instead, and let the Omior take the 6 or 7 planets north. It depends on their relative value, which I just don’t know right now.

You can also see Baranik to the connection point, as well as two planeted systems in that direction. You can see my emphasis on cutting my energy losses too, and Baranik had 6 energy we are working to bring under our aegis.

The Omior are one of the better neighbors to have, we could have had the Clave or the Thrass or the Androids. I’m not upset by their appearance. I am sad we lost the relic world to them as they’ll be able to bring it in, but that’s very, very Omior so they can have at it.

Old 10-27-2019, 04:21 AM   #8
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I begin working on a colony ship for Lytirin, next to Baranik with the Arid world

Mar, 2209 – We finish the survey in Feggar. I order y Construction ship there in case I want to bring in it with it’s Continental world.

April – We have brought the system of Lytirin under our control.

I move to Reach for the Stars for my next expansion perk which lowers our starbase costs.

Aug – I have 100 alloy again, I can try and build a station in Feggar, the system next to the homeworld of the Omior with the contential world. Do I want to? I do.

I finish eh survey of Drisk and it’s just a quick light sector with some tech stuff.

I order an Autochthon Monument on our homeworld, and this should help out with unity production.

Nov - Feggar is ours. I order this fleet to Drisk. Let’s enclose them.

Our Physics research finishes and my next I better energy management.

March, 2210 – Geothermal fracking finished. Next? Powered exoskeletons.

Our new colony begins!

Here you are!

May – We order our construction ship to bring in Drisk.

Septs – It’s ours.

We finished our bio research and my next target is Ground Defense Planning

Nov – We get a project to begin cracking open a box we found in a rift. The research station in Drisk is finished.

We announce a migration treaty with the Omior. This opens our borders to migration.

March, 2211 - We uncover a lost amoeba junior who imprints on our scout ship. I order it to Edor Vang.

It’s a minor system, but I move to bring Oweprinda into our realm. It’s next to our homeworld, and next to this nice system called Etan Stela that has an archaeological dig site

Oct – I bring it in.

I trade another 1k minerals for 687 energy

We find an ancient battlefield. I order it researched.

I adopt the courier network expansion unity and that increases our Admin capacity.

May, 2212 – The amoeba has reached maturity. We name her Nyx. She’s very powerful.

July – Etan Stela is ours

Oct – We finished the project for the ruined battlefield and found some valuable tech research points.

Feb, 2213 – We finish with a box project. We can take one of three solutions. I chose the red solution. It appears to have made us more social.

March – I order an upgraded Starbase in the Edor Vang system

May – We finish our exoskeleton tech. Next? Standardized corvette building patterns.

We find two enemies up from our holdings by the Omior. We won’t be able to advance further until we handle them.

Mar, 2214 – The starbase is finished, as is our colony at Lytirin Rock.

We issue a Mining station report from the engineering team

Sept – We uncover the ruins of a huge ruined prison complex in our system of Etan Stela. I order an investigation thereof.

Nov – I order a colony ship built.

I trade another 1k minerals for credits

April, 2215 – I order the system of Lythorius, south of Baranik, with the planet that’s habitable in it, to be brought into our aegis.

June – Good news!

We can finish our expansion unity group. We take Galactic Ambition. This reduces our starbase upkeep by 20%. My planets can build more stuff after we finish it.

I can also take my first ascension ability. What do I want?

I can only take 8.

I like two – Transcendent Learning and Technology Ascendency. The first lets my leaders get +2 levels which helps due to their age, and increases their experience gain by 50%. That includes generals, admirals, leaders for colonies, scientists, and researchers. That’s all pretty good. The latter will bump my research speed by 10% and also boost my chance of getting a rare technology from 1.0% to 1.5%.

Let’s do the latter. The boost to all techs this early is quite valuable, as is the better chances of a cool rare tech. It’s also pretty useful for the Silica as they have always been about boosting their tech development with scientists and such too.

Old 10-27-2019, 09:54 AM   #9
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

October – We bring Lythorius under our purview

Feb, 2216 – We begin to dig up the site in Edor Vang

We gain the research for our defenders on the ground in Society. Next? Planetary unification which will boost our unity numbers.

April – Our research into the ancient mining stations finishes and we get some bonus mining boosts.

Oct – We find a destroyed base in Etan Stela. We begin a research project to uncover it.

Our latest colony has begun on the Ocean world of Water Slough in Lythorius. You can see my mineral growth far outstrips my energy loss.

We found another system with rare crystals, called Bajiol, two jumps from us in Edor Vang. I begin to move towards it.

March, 2217 – Our project for the ruins of the star base is finished. We found our first sign of the ancient precursor civilization we are tracking down, as well as some bonus engineering tech. I begin to excavate the site here.

Nov – We finish our physics research into energy management. Next? Admin AI which will boost research by 5%.

I order a trade hub for my base in Edor Vang. There is some nearby trade we can collect in adjacent systems, including the one I am trying to bring in to connect myself to Bajiol.

It works. Chergamore is now ours, and that will connect us.

Jan, 2218 – We finish the research station at Chergamore. Bajiol is pretty good. It has 6 bio tech, and 2 of the other two, rare crystals, and 4 energy, with research for more, as well as a Gateway. I order my ship here to bring it under the great Silica regime

We finish the tech for corvette patterns. Next? Better corvette hulls, they’ll get a boosted 100 hull points.

Feb – Our trade hub finishes and we have some extra energy credits flowing in now. We have dropped to just -3 monthly.

We finish the monthly unity boosting research for society. Next? Adaptive bureaucracy, which reduces my leader cost by 20% and +1 pool size.

I order an Energy Grid over on my capital

Old 10-27-2019, 01:40 PM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

July – We finish bringing in Bajiol.

Here, I’ve zoomed out. We are now making energy credits. The only thing I’m dropping in is consumer goods. You can see my trade hub credits listed as trade on this list as well, and I have a fleet patrolling it to my homeworld and back again as well as Nyx, who cannot join our other fleets.

March, 2219 – We find some robot debris in one of our dig sites and grab 800 credits of energy.

May – We find a research base in Bajiol and I order an investigation there.

The Omior leapfrogged past us and grabbed Meredith system

I order my construction ship to Mardom, next to us, we left it behind as we wanted to move our borders, but the Omior could leap over us for it, so I want to grab it first. It also has rare crystals.

Oct – Our research in Bajiol found another precursor object. We have now found three of six.

April, 2220 – New tech – Admin AI in physics – next target is AI controlled colony ships

June – I find an archeological dig in a system south of Bajiol. Monakadir.

I sell 1000 food for 737 energy credits, and I purchase 250 consumer goods for 650.

We are able to bring in the next tradition tree from unity. Next? Discovery. The first unlocking gives me faster anomaly research speed

I order another colony ship built

Sept – Our colony is set up in Lythorius! My next one is the desert world in Tigira.

I order some Alloy Foundries made.

Nov – Mardom, north of Tigira, is brought in. It has 4 energy, 3 minerals, and 3 engineering and 2 bio tech, plus the rare stuff, but it was a dead end back here. I work on putting together everything here.

Dec - We finish the engineering research. Next? Rare crystal manufacturing, which will let me use them.

Old 10-28-2019, 05:16 PM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Mar, 2221 – We finish an excavation in Edor-Vang. We gain the space-time theory option for research in physics.

Adaptive bureaucracy is finished and my next society target is Offworld Trading Companies on starbases. Right now I am gaining 10 energy a month.

April – I finished surveying Monakidir, and I order the construction ship here to bring it in.

Sept – Monakidir is ours!

Feb, 2222 – We begin the excavation of the dig site in Monakidir.

June –

Here, we have set up our colony at Tigira Secundus, the desert world out here. You can follow along – the Omior moved up to the next holding after Meredith. You can also see Bajiol and Monakidir as our newest entries for you in this area.

I find some abandoned terraforming equipment on the Water Slough. I begin a society project to fix it.

Old 10-28-2019, 06:49 PM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Mar, 2223 – The Omior grab the Estreon system

I have found an awesome system in the south called Himpra.
July 2223, I move to incorporate Yildun, next to Bajoil. I need to block off the Omior from expansion this way.

Feb, 2224 – Yildun is ours, we take it just as an Omior construcion vessel arrived here. Gidzerak, a weak system to try and cut off Omior jumping over me again. It just has 6 energy. We also have a tundra world next to Bajiol, and I’ll be bringing it in as well.

AI Controlled colony ships was finished. My next physics tech is Automated Exploration protocols which will help our system survey speed.

April - I moved my other Construction vessel here and it will try to work in Eglore, the system with the planet.

I trade 1000 minerals for credits, and then for comsumer goods

I order a colony ship built

The Omior have killed the defendes in Coggan, and are likely to move up that way.

Nov – I have brought in Gidzerak. Next is Batraq to it’s north. Eglore is ours as well. Batraq finished my influence, so I’ll need to have it build up, I won’t be able to expand further for a while.

May, 2225 – Batraq is ours! We gained a lot of engergy and minerals from these areas, and a bit of tech as well, but nothing serious.

Sept – We have established communciations with the Ixa Empire! They are down, to the left, and far away. We offer them 15 monthly minerals to make them like us. Then we offer a research agreement, and they accept.

Oct – The terraforming of Water Slough finished after we fixed the equipment, and it’s now a Continential world rather than a ocean one.

Tigira Secundus is no longer a colony but now a full planet.

We gained influence after discovereing the Ixa, so now we can build another expansion. I choose Trinitar – south of Eglore, and next to Monakidir and Bajoil

Dec – We finished the Eton Stela dig site, and found tech boosts and a lot of minor artifacts. I send 2 over to our homeworld to be some fun museum exhibits which should help our unity growth a bit there.

Jan, 2226 – We now have new tech, and can use rare minerals! My next choice is Carriers! I also had the valuable Starhold but we can try for that laters.

June – We grab the Scinece Division unity buff for Discovery. This gives our scientists a buff of +2 levels potentially, and an additional research alterantive every time we want to research, rather than the default 3.

Trinitar is now ours and I move my fleet to bring in Kentharum which is next to two systems with planets for us.

Nov – We have run into the Kej

Here we are, the Kej Remnant are in between us and the Ixa. As you can see, we’ll need to quickly move towards them to grab some valuable systems, I am pointing to Kentharom for you as well. We have gained a little influence from meeting them and I can do one more expansion right now.

We offer some minerals, and they accept, and then we announce a science and non aggression pact.

Old 10-29-2019, 05:09 PM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2227 – We have finished the society research tech, and my next is colonial bureaucracy which will increase our admin cap

We bring Kentharom into the mighty Silica empire.

July – I finish the excavation site in Monakidir and we have gained some society research

We find an odd factory on Tigira Secundus.

Nov –

As you can see, we have set up our new colony! The Frozen Solace of Eglore. Note that I zoomed in for you too so you can see where I am expaanding towards the Kej Remant. I badly need the Jhapp system, and I am moving my construction vessel there to get ready as soon as I finished exploring it. As you can see, it has the volatie motes resource, which we have no where else, as well as valuable planet, and I can grab Cordip with a desert world next door.

We have just finished our automatic research protocols. The good news is that will increase our survey speed by 25%. My next target will boost my phyics research by 10%.

Feb, 2228 – We have finished survering Jhapp and I order my ship here to bring it in!

July – Jhapp is ours!

I order a Starport built here in Jhapp. It’s on the border with the Kej and I don’t want to lose it.

Unaria, next to the Kej in the south and two jumps from us has two planets in it. I order my construction vehicle in Ehsmyke to built a new home, and then I’ll move south to Unaria to block them down there.

Old 10-29-2019, 06:48 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2229 – The Kej have announced us as their rival.

Who has Carriers? This race! Our next Engineering tech is destroyers. I will be building some as soon as I can

Our survey of Cordip is finished.

March – Our move in Ehsmyke is ours. I move my ship to Unaria to be ready to grab it. We found a minor race that gave us some influence. It’s an Artisan Troupe next to us in Cordip et all. We commission an art piece with them for 600 energy – we install it on our capital.

I sell 2k minerals for energy and consumer goods.

July – The starbase in Jhapp finishes. I order a Shipyard here. And then a Hangar Bay, and Crew Quarters.

Unaria is fully explored and I order my folks to build a holding here. I will also build a Starbase here too as soon as it’s finished.

Sept – We enter into a migration treaty with the Ixa

Here, let me show you some changes. You can see us expanding around Jhapp against the Kej there, as welll as Unaria. See how the Kej have brought their own construction ship into that holding? Yup, precisely. You can see the two planets in Unaria, as well as the planet to it’s right in a system we are exploring.

As soon as Unaria joins us, I close our border to the Kej, as they did with us, and rival them. That rivalry will increase our influence gain monthly.

December – We establish communications with the Zhikanii Syndicate. They are on the far side of the Ixa and Kej.

Jan, 2230- I toss some gifts to the Zhikanii. We announce a commercial pact with them.

I order another colony fleet assembled.

Feb – Cordip is ours!

May – Our society tech for better admin is finished. Next? Space Combat Doctrine that increases our fleet size.

I move my ship down to grab the Artiasn troupe holding next to Cordip.

Oct - Eglore is now a full colony. I assign it as the capital for a new sector out here. The planets in Cordip and Jhapp can join it.

Nov – Our defenses in Unaria are up and I order the same three thigns in this base similar to Jhapp.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 10-29-2019 at 06:49 PM.
Old 10-29-2019, 09:11 PM   #15
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2231 – Jhapp is fully ensconced. You shall not ever move the Silica once they have taken a place.

Mar – Merga – another planeted nation next to the Kej is fully scouted.

April – We bring Withrilli into our empire, the holding with the Enclave. My next target is Merga.

June – I order another colony ship built.

I sell 1k food into credits for goods.

Nov – Merga is ours! I’m done expanding hard against the Kej here. I order my constructor to spend some time grabbing things. Merga has 9 minerals and 3 physics tech

Jan, 2232 – We have found some Void Clouds and begin researching them.

April – Unaria is finished building. We find an abandoned L-Gate.

Nov – I order my folks to bring in Scholl. This is next to Lythorius and Ehsmyke, and has a dig site. It also connects to the valuable Himpra.

Feb, 2233 – Scholl Is ours. I will invest some time to build up in my holdings here and Ehsmyke and then move to Himpra.

I exchange minerals for goods again via credits

May – Our doctrine for society is completed. Next? Hmmm…. How about Doctrine – Fleet Support, which will increase my fleet size by 30.

I choose To Boldy Go for my next discovery unity boost, this increases our survey speed.

Sept – We finish the Void Cloud investigation. I choose to use it to improve our physics research by folks working in labs.

Nov – We get destroyers!

We also can choose our first rare tech – L-Gate Insight, but I do a Starhold instead.

We set up our colony in Cordip! I am moving over one for Jhapp as well. You can notice I zooomed into the area I am scouting down to the Zhikanii in Orange. I could have moved faster down here, but notice how weak most of the systems are. The first good one is Sieagawa where my current scout is and has a dig, research, and a few other boosts thus far. The Huur Black Hole has the L Gate. Have let the Kej take Owhzica if they want, but they’ve not bothered either.

We have found Earth! The Humies are next to the Kej and the Ixa. They are at war with the Ixa. We send the humies some gifts of rock, and then announce a science agreement with them

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 10-29-2019 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-29-2019, 10:31 PM   #16
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

March, 2234 – The humans announce us as rivals.

Our construction ship finished updating the various buildings down in Ehsmyke and Scholl. I order it to Himpra. As an fyi, Himpra has 14 minerals, and 3 of two techs.

I order 6 destroyers built with 2 each at my shipyards.

The Ixa declare us as a rival as well. Weird.

March, 2235 –

We set up our colony in Jhapp! You can see our influence breakdown where we are getting around 4 a month after rivaling the Ixa back. I also zoomed into the region we are expanding into.

I gain 1000 energy from an anomaly we found.

Oct – we begin to dig in our outstanding archeologist dig in Scholl.

We begin to make donations to the artisan troupe of energy credits for influence.

Feb, 2236 – We set up in Himpra and begin to bring in their stuff.

Oct – Ixa defeated the United Nations of Earth in their war.

Old 10-30-2019, 06:10 PM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2237 – Our physics tech finished and next is Mote harvesting.

Mar – Cordip Aleph is now a full holding!

Oct – I order another colony fleet to be created.

Feb, 2238 – Jhapp Mount Silica is no longer a colony!

I want to start moving north to these three good holdings that have lots of wealth, rare stuff, and a planet to expand into. I am going to move my backup construction ship over and I want to move up and out.

I order the construction person in Himpra to the adjacent Lessiria. If you’ll recall, this planet system connects Himpra and the station in Unaria

I am going to be sending two colony fleets to Unaria

June – We finish a project to study another force of natural dorks here.

Aug – We form a defensive pact with the Zhikanii Syndicate.

We bring in Lessiria.

Nov – We have found a fallen empire just above the area we showed you. They are the Qiramulan Conservers, with Keepers of Knowledge and Stagnant Ascendency. I’ll continue to push in their general direction to grab a few good systems there that are still a distance away,, but I won’t head up there too far.

We finish the tech for better fleets. Next? Terrestrial Sculpting which opens up terraforming.

I had taken my fleet up to its max, I order four more destroyers on the Kej border at my bases.

Old 10-30-2019, 08:16 PM   #18
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2239 – We agree to a migration treaty with the Zhikanii.

Apr – Who has Starholds? We do!

I order upgrades in the two border provinces and our capital. I have a rare option for structural integrity which I grab

I trade 5k minerals for thousands of energy, which I turn into alloys for building up my empire.I spend part of that energy on a Ministry of Culture from the Artisan troupe.

Oct – We find an L Gate insight with an anomaly

Jan, 2240 – The Kej was declared a rival by the Zhikanii.

April – Flestia, the first in the line up is now ours

Eshiuq is my next target down south as I move out. It’s next to Himbra with only a little research and such, but it connects to Baham which has 12 energy, 6 minerals, and 3 engineering research options. Considering how close my energy seems to cut it, that’s valuable, and it’s next to Breek, which has a planet and rare resources.

Here, let me show you, with the new Unaria Premiere I just colonized over there too. You can see Eshiuq, Baham and more all zoomed in.

April, 2241 – My three starbase upgrades have finished! Next? I order Missile and Gun Batteries at the ones on the border.

July – I finish my ability in physics and I can harvest volatile gases. My next tech is… Self evolving logic that gives me another research alternative

Eshiuq is now ours.

I find another precursor object while researching an anomaly and need two more.

Oct- Gossok is ours to the upper part, past Flestia.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 10-30-2019 at 08:22 PM.
Old 10-30-2019, 09:53 PM   #19
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2242 –

It seems like Baham will also block any traffic from coming down as well, which will provide a valuable choke point as well.

We have our next tradition… I choose polytechnic education that increases our leader experience growth and level cap.

Sept – Baham is now ours

After uncovering a planet undergoing a reversed gravitic core, we gained a lot of physics research.

Jan, 2243 - We find a minor, developing civ. It’s up near the fallen empire.

April – We finish the dig in Scholl. We found a cache with a lot (200) of various rare minerals.

June – Unaria Premiere is finished.

Nov – I begin a chain of events to procure species for the Astrological zoo on Silica Prime.

May, 2244 – We now have terraforming gases. Next? Frequency tuning, which can unlock a component for my ships.

Aug – Unaria Deuxieme has passed it’s colonial growth stage as well.

Old 10-30-2019, 10:44 PM   #20
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2245 – We have run into a Curator Order. We speak to them and purchase research aid for 10 years for 1k energy. I moved some minerals.

Here’s my newly established colony in Lessiria as well as a zoomed in of the fallen empire, the axe that shows the primitive culture we can observe, and more. My next expansion is Ebbanaur, which, as you can see, has 2 rare goods, and some bio tech as a bit of energy too. From there I’ll go Assaniz with it’s vast wealth and rare, and then up to the primitive society in Elderak via Cuutum. Then I’ll hold there and won’t go any nearer than maybe poaching Sigge, although that’s 2 away from the Fallen Empire, so I’ll likely make Cuutum my upper border here.

Our self-evolving logic is finished. Next? The rare Curator archeology lab.

July – An asteroid has moved to attack our planet in Unaria. I order the local fleet to blow it out of the sky.

We are winning! We take it out, and gain a lot of food by which I mean 1k in minerals.

Sept – Ebbanaur is ours!

We find a 5th relic of the precursors in an anomaly. We only need one more!

Nov – Our defensive platform boosts from the rare engineering tech have finished. Next? I have a rare tech option for advanced corvette hulls I’m snagging.

I find a Bunker Bot. What do I want to do? Scrap it for parts and get a ton of rare resources and alloys? Boost my engineering reach by 10% for 10 years? Or leave it to it’s mysterious purpose and gain 200 influence?

Engineering obviously!

Old 10-31-2019, 08:03 PM   #21
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2246 –

Here you go my rock loving friends. You can see our Tau Cygni Tours colony. I named it after the wild beasts there. I also zoomed out for you so you could get a good feel for the entire universe as we know it. Left to discover? The Clave, Thrass, Androids, and the Ferrier.

We find a dark matter deposit.

Humans and Ixa enter into a defensive pact

April, Assaniz is ours.

Dec A weird thing just happened. Here let me show you:

The primitive species in Elderak has just taken on it’s first steps into the sky and has formed an empire.

They have accepted protectorate status. They are fanatically militaristic and authoritarian. But they are fellow people of the rock. I’ll move into Cutuum and leave them their three holdings back here to grab, and then build up, and then grab land elsewhere.

A migration treaty follows shortly thereafter

Old 10-31-2019, 11:14 PM   #22
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

June, 2247 – We find some more dark matter.

Aug – We finish our ship upgrades in bio. Next? Stellar expansion which allows me to build 2 more star bases

Nov – We have met the Androids on the far end of the Omior expansion.

We send them some stuff and then announce non-aggression and research pacts

March, 2248 – Lessiria has grown to a full holding. I make it the capital of new district, and hand it the two holdings in Unaria.

We get some big tech boosts after finding an abandoned celestial amusement park

Oct – Assaniz is fully stationed, next is Cuutum.

Dec – Tau Cygni Tours has also finished the colonial stage. My next colonial target is the Continental world next to the Omior homeworld in Feggor. I order the ship of Humans to head over. It has some nasty storms and weather that will hurt our colonial attempt.

After that, we only have one more potential colony in Merga, next to the Kej and Withrilli.

Mar, 2249 – The Kej are claiming our lands next to them

June – Cuutum is ours!

We get two free physics techs from an event we found a crashed scientist who we rescued. Those techs are Subspace sensors and Defensive grid AI battle computers in the physics realm. Both are good, one is rare.

My next tradition from unity arrives. I choose the one that gives our research stations in the stars +10% research boost.

Our Curator Lab finishes. Next tech? Upgraded barrier point defense.

Jan, 2250 – The galactic market has been born. We apply to have our capital be the host.

May – I bring in Breek that has a Desert planet, rare stuff, and is next to Baham near the south.

Sept – I find my first of the species I am hunting down

Dec – I finish the stellar expansion society tech and my next target is going to be another rare tech, subdermal stimulation.

Feb, 2251 – We bring in Seoo into our nation with it’s planet.

I move 5k minerals for thousands of energy. Moving forward, let’ just assume that I’m doing this stuff without telling you.

May -We grab the new corvette armor tech. Next? Improved destroyer hulls.

Let’s look at a few things. First, you can see the market screen pulled over with a potential ongoing monthly trade if you want to set and forget. I don’t. But I could have minerals traded monthly for energy. You can also see the Omior reached out to us. They found a precursor artifact and hooked us up. Thanks buddies!

We can now track their homeworld to Fen Habbanis, which is adjacent to Tau Cygni. I order a science vessel to explore.

The Kej just announced the vassalage of Earth

Old 11-01-2019, 12:24 AM   #23
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Oct – I order my constructors to begin building down towards the Zhikanii. They haven’t moved up, and I want to get that one good place. First up is Efoll

Feb, 2252

Here you can see my new colony in Feggor as well as the area I am moving into. My goal is to take the three systems of Efoll, the Black Hole, and then the good one on the far side and end.

Aug 0- We gain 8000 unity, 150 flu, 2000 society research for finding the headquarters of the precursors that are the First League.

We take Faith in Science which reduces the cost of our researchers. We have finished the discovery circle. We get +10% research speed.

Next?

Supremacy. We unlock that path and get bonus army damage and starbase capacity.

I could take another Ascension perk, but I am going to hold off for now. I need to get the next starbase upgrade first, and then I’ll snag Voidborn.

Efoll is ours. I order my vessel to Huur.

Feb, 2253 – I order colonists built to head for Breek.

Mar – We finish the system survey of Fen Habbannis. I order my construction vessel to bring it in under our control. It has a 25 large relic world, 15 energy and 12 minerals.

May – The Huur Black Hole is ours. Next? Sieagawa. It’s great with a dig, valuable minerals, and loads more. I’ll star base it too.

July – Fen Habbannis is ours.

Dec – Sieagawa is ours! I have an archeologist specialist en route to help with the dig.

We reup as Patrons of the Arts with the Artisan Troupe for 2k energy for the next decade(it rises by 1k each 10 years).

March, 2254 – We have gathered another member of the animals for my zoological quest.

June – we finish our rare bio research. Next? How about Eco-Sim. It’s cheap, we can get it in fewer than a year, it increases our crop production for our people who eat them.

Our Fen stuff is fully ours

Nov – Our starbase is finished. I order it upgraded with the same as the others, and then an upgrade for it too.

Old 11-01-2019, 05:13 PM   #24
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2255 – Our holding in Far Fling Feggor has finished the colony stage.

The Silica Prime homeworld has been accepted as the home of the galactic market! Our cost to use of the market will drop by 10%. We now get around 120 more energy when we exchange 1000 minerals.

We are currently making around 37 energy credits a month.

We extend the Curator for Research for another decade, this time for 2k energy.

April – Our new Physics research arrives and we grab better coil guns. Next is Research Labs for my planets

May – Eco-Sim finished. Next? Cloning and it’s +10% pop growth speed

After researching an anomaly, we find 4 robot pops on Vega’s ocean world

Nov – Walzarin is now ours. It will connect our planet a Fleek with another at Suth. It also has a modest amount of tech and even alloys.

We find a giant skip skeleton in Vega and begin to investigate.

Jan, 2256 – We find a sealed atomic clock in an anomaly that is ticking down to a date in the future around 42 years from now. What do I do?

I’ll keep an eye on it.

Here’s our new colony in Breek as well as an energy credit breakdown for you so you can see how much cash we are getting now. I also zoomed back into this area so you can follow in your playbook. As you can see, we’ll soon be at Auth.

June – Over on Vega we gain some light engineering for salvaging the large ship carcass.

Nov – We find an odd under-ice worm and send it back home for investigation.

Jan, 2257 – We finish our site here. I get 10 minor artifacts. It was an old priest. We can choose to chase down a secret that was kept here at the Landeen system, or we can not chase ghosts. The first gives us a dig site there, the other 500 influence.

Landeen is next to this system, and the one between us and the Zhikanii. I order my nearby constructor ship there to pull it into my orbit.

Apr – Our research into upgraded hulls for destroyers is complete. Next is a research to unlock Cruisers

Jul - We finish research complexes. Next are Zero-G Labs, cheap and a quick addition likely.

Suth is now ours

Aug – We have discovered the Thrass Hive.

Old 11-01-2019, 07:08 PM   #25
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

May, 2258 – Landeen is ours and we begin our dig here.

I grab a third species for our Zoo.

Our starbase finished expanding to a Starhold. Next there? I order gun and missile batteries.

Oct – zero-G labs rollout. Next? How about bonus energy credits from techs working them? That’ll be my next physics target.

The Thrass declared war on the Androids

Jan, 2259 – Our cloning tech finishes and my next bio tearget is going to be colonial infrastructure which will let me build up my admin infrastructure

Now that we have cloning tech, our scientist can use the DNA alien we found with the ice. I give them the go ahead.

Apr – The Breek Storms colony has finished.

I grab the Fleet Logistics Core of Supremacy tradition from unity. This will bump our naval capacity by 20% and drop our ship upkeep by 10%.

May – We have finished our DNA project. This species was known as the Azizians, and they are big giant 20 ton beasts when mature, that are smart and respond to simple commands.

Here are my options:

1. Use them as servants. We get one random population in the empire with them
2. Use them for a zoo. Cordip Aleph gets two Isolated Valley boosts for tourism.
3. Use them as soldiers.

I chose the first

We have found the Ferrier Enclave! We send them gifts and such and make nice with them

March, 2260 – I begin working on sending a plant species we found to our Savannah holding in Suth.

I am going to start moving into some deeper areas where there are a few planets.

Here:

Allow me to show you. After scouting we haven’t found anyone back here, so we are expanding in this direction slowly. See the land with the three planets? I am going to move my construction ship over and begin to move slowly this way so we can bring those planets under our control. I will begin in the Singularity that has dark matter and then move into Errai.

You’ll also note that we found some living matter lakes, and I can unlock their research now.

June – We finish researching the crystalline entities. We can use it for military applications if we research it.

Sept – I begin working on a colony ship for Fen Habbannis.

Nov – The singularity is ours

We finish the dig site in Landeen. I have two major options. We have found an ancient artifact that can be used to remove memories called the Memorax.

If I destroy it I get 500 influence and 5000 alloy. That’s a ton of alloy.

Or I could take it. Our capital would get a boost of happiness and production. I take that

Old 11-02-2019, 07:00 AM   #26
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

April, 2261 – Errai is now ours

Aug – My physics tech is finished. My next is improved deflectors

Nov – Joinum is ours, next to Errai.

The lush Seoo Shoals have been colonized

We have announced the integration of the Zri nation

March, 2262 – We now have our central colonial stuff. Next? Xenobio that will bump our research from scientists

I sell 5k minerals.

The Fen Habbannis Sphere is now colonized. It’s big.

Old 11-02-2019, 08:58 AM   #27
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2263 – Our improved deflectors are up and running! Next? How about Advanced research facilities.

Feb – We’ve got Cruisers!!!

Next engineering tech? How about Star Fortress? I literally had 5 options I loved, but that will allow me to take an Ascension perk.

I make some Carriers and build 6 of them

May – We have brought Xir into our land, this is next to the first new planet-sector we have in Wum Jiam.

Oct – The Zri have joined us!

Here they are, and you can see that they have a Tomb World in their home system that we can swing by and in as well. I order a starbase here, as they have a to of trade we can snag. I also have a decent amount of upgrades to make the world. They have 45 pops on them already. That’s bigger than our own homeworld!

Recent researches will let me evolve their capital and labs. I order an….

Actually…

I ring up the Artisan Troup and invest in another piece of art for 600 energy and drop it here in the empty spot. That will increase my unity and such. The Artisan Troup agrees to have a big giant Empire sized tour for five years for 2000 credits. I spend it. This bumps our happiness and growth rate across the board.

Old 11-02-2019, 11:29 AM   #28
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2264 – I send some Zhikanii to set up a colony in Merga II which has both storms and Hazardous weather – we only have a 55% habitability there in the Jungle on the border with the Kej.

May – Wum Jiam is now ours, and we’ve set up shop in Suth.

June – My 6 carriers are finished and I now am at my fleet limit again 59/60

For my next Supremacy boost, I grab Master Shipwrights. This gives me 25% less ship build time and 10% fewer costs.

The Starbase in Eldarak is finished and I order two trade hubs and to be upgraded to the next level. I also want to put in some anchorages in there. Each one can boost my command limit.

Nov – The Seoo Shoals are finished.

Dec – Xeno is finished and my next bio challenge is Insterellar Fleet Traditions.

Feb, 2265 – I pay 3k to extend my research boosting deal with the Curators.

We have been reached out too by a Commerce Exchange station.

Vega is now ours, and it’s also a home to folks. Next? Wir Thosk

Fen is a colony no more

Old 11-07-2019, 05:48 PM   #29
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2266 – We create a colony ship for Vega

Apr – Wir Thosk is ours. Next? Durabbius

May – We have finished the Star Fortress tech!

I order this tech – Rare, Advanced Destroyer hulls

I order Star Fortresses in Unaria and Jhapp. Those should take 2 years.

Now I grab this Ascension perk:

Sorry, I thought it needed Star Fortress. It actually needs Orbital Habitats

I’ll be back!

Instead I just begin on working on sending Humans to Wum Jiam’s continental world

Sept – We trade for communications from the Ferrier. Here’s the map:

Here you go. I told the game to make 9 empires to face, but it looks like they rounded up. The Prikki-Ti you are seeing are nasty fanatical purifiers who are in war against the Clave and taking it to them. You can also see the Remnant there as well as a fallen empire, and the Ferrier, Clave, Thrass, Android, etc.

I rival the Ti. I want to take them out. I guarantee the Clave. I need to bring in the Ferrier. I can bring in the Zhikanii and the Omior into a potential war with the Ti. I need to get the other local nation on my side.

We enter into a mutual defense pact with them.

Aug – We are now at war. I order my main armies to combine and head off.

Sept – I finish my bio and physics researches. Next? Hydroponics and Blue Lasers.

Old 11-07-2019, 09:45 PM   #30
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Feb, 2267 – The Ferrier have arrived. As an FYI, our 6k army is equivalent to theirs, and the Ferrier and Zhikanii and Omior are each equivalent to theirs, so combined, we should be able to defeat them.

Here you can see that the Kej, for example, are weaker than us, and the Humans vastly so. The Ixa, the Kej’s rival are our equivalent though.

Suth is now a full planet.

We got some folks fleeing the Ti that have arrived as refugees in our space and we welcome them.

We finish our research in hydroponics and my next is a tile blocker.

We finish Blue lasers, my next physics tech are UV lasers

Aug – The Zhikanii are at the southern part of the Ti. They are raiding it.

We finish a quest and salvaged a cruiser out by Seoo.

Oct – It looks like they are pulling their force out of Clave space.

Old 11-19-2019, 07:20 PM   #31
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2268 – Our blockers are finished. Next? Naval Doctrine that increases our naval capacity

By now a few systems fell to the Ferrier and the Clave have taken one back.

Mar – Dorabbius is ours.

It might be a little on the tardy side, but it’s time for my assembled navy to head out and punch faces.

Jan, 2269 - Many more minors fell.

They defeated the Ferrier navy and sent it back.

Tech gain – UV Lasers are done – next is specialized computers.

Our Merga planet is no longer a colony!

I take the War Games supremacy tradition. Our naval level cap increases and better fleet size.

May – Our advanced destroyer hulls have finished. My next engineering project is Crystal infused pleating, but that’s 50% done and I don’t expect it to take too much of our time.

Our Star Fortresses in Unaria and Jhapp are complete.

Aug – The TI got too close to the Fallen Empire next to them and didn’t back off. They are militarist isolationists and they were not happy. They look to have moved out.

Oct - I order my fleet past the border and deep into the Ti. I want to grab their capital.

Nov – We finish the physics tech and next is Fusion Power.

Jan, 2270 – We currently have a 31% warscore

March – We finish the plating and next are orbital habitats

We have incorporated Caranis which has a planet, if you’ll recall.

April – We begin our Vega colony

The Clave and Ti are at peace.

Sept – Fusion power is done, next is Cold fusion

Nov – We finish the bio research, and now I order us to work on some farming

We defeat a navy outside of the old Clave homeworld

Old 11-19-2019, 10:29 PM   #32
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Jan, 2271 – We are at 47 warscore.

June – I take the old Clave homeworld – Clave Centrale

We set up the colony in Wum Jiam.

Oct – We finish crop in bio and next is another blocker remover. (planets begin with certain sections unavailable and you have to unblock them with cash and the right tech)

Cold Fusion is next- next are some warp interdictor generators.

Dec – We smash a smaller navy.

Jan, 2272 – 54 winscore right now. Not a lot of updates

May – Another blocker bio done, next is another blocker type

Are you ready?

We finish our engineering research for orbital habitats. My next is upgraded coilguns

With the habitat, we can build the habitat megastructure. I order one in our capital.

I take the Voidborne Ascension perk, which will let us have better habitats with room for more people and better habitat ratings

The Fallen Empire destroyed a few systems and ships, and pulled back

Our lasers finished and next are self-aware colony ships

Oct – Our supreme ruler passes. A new heir is made