Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-21-2010, 01:22 AM   #151
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Oh, on a game related note. Has anyone noticed that after you get halfway through your career the locations of the UFC events start to get strange. It seemed like the only two places I saw for an event were Montreal and London for the last 6 years of that career.

Plus in the career ths thread is about it seems that most of my fights have been at the O2 arena in London over the past 3 or 4 years.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:22 PM   #152
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Fight Forty Nine

I hope to get back on track and make another run at a title shot before my career is over. I probably only have about another year and a half left before I should hang up my gloves and move on to the next stage of my life.

Week 1: Light speed training
Week 2: Rest
Week 3: Sparring; focus on kicks
Week 4: Rest
Week 5: Intense cardio training
Week 6: Rest
Week 7: Sparring; focus on kicks
Week 8: Rest
Week 9: Light strength training
Week 10: Rest
Week 11: Gameplan submissions

UFC 209

My Match

Kenny "The Kid" Davis (33-14-1) vs. Tyson Griffin (21-14)

1st round - The match starts out with a little of everything, a few punches and some kicks to the body and legs. I take him down and transition to half guard but can't pass. He tries a kimura on me but I escape. As we both get to our feet an exchange cuts us both. I take him down with about a minute left and control him on the ground. I wear him down that round and should have won the round.

2nd round - I soften him up a little and then take him down when he goes for a kick. I transition to a mount and land a couple blows before he gets back to half guard and tries a kimura, he almost sinks it but I escape bu am feeling it. We get back to our feet. I land a strong right and a left elbow that opens him ven more then I go after his legs wih leg kicks. He hammers me with a right and I am feeling that one but I counter with an elbow that backs him off a little. The round ends with my left eye closing a bit and with a huge taret over his left eye. I think I won that round but it's too close to call.

3rd round - I land a couple leg kicks and then take him down. After trying a couple transitions and landing a few blows he escapes. I try to go after the body with a kick but he knocks me down with a right that caugt me off balance. I scramble back to my feet and he comes after me hard but I duck his punches and throw a hard overhand right that drops him like a brick. I win via knockout.

I improve to 34-14-1
Old 06-21-2010, 11:24 PM   #153
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Next Fight

I will be a co main event at UFC 211 against BJ Penn who is preently ranked 2nd in the division. This means another title shot could be on the line.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:46 PM   #154
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Fight Fifty

Week 1: Sparring; working on kicks
Week 3: Intense speed training
Week 5: Sparring; work on kicks
Week 7: Intense cardio training
Week 9: Rest
Week 10: Prefight interview

UFC 211

My Match

BJ "The Prodigy" Penn (20-11) vs. Kenny "The Kid" Davis (34-14-1)

1st round - I start out chopping him down with kicks to the body and legs. I duck anything he is throwing and then land a couple rights. He catches me off guard with a left and I fall off balance. He jumps into guard and I manage to escape. I start chopping him down again with kicks to the body and legs. I land a crushing right that staggers him and take him down. I end the round with a mount but unable to get my hands free for ground and pound. I won that round.

2nd round - I start out chopping him down some more and then go for a kick that he catches and takes me down. He tries a kimura and almost lands it but I escape but he is able to mount me. I try to escape but he gets my back. I eventually pull out of that and lan a few punishing shots to his ribs. I can see that he is hurting and very tired. I take him down but cannot pass guard. He tries another kimura and almost gets it sunk in but I finally get my arm out. I am feeling that but he seemed to use up what was left in his tank. I scramble back to my feet and he backs off. I come forward and let loose with a right that lands clean on his chin and he drops. I win via knockout with seconds left in the round.

I improve to 35-15-1 and have earned a shot at the title.
Old 06-21-2010, 11:48 PM   #155
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Next Match

I will fight Diego Sanchez for the title at UFC 213.

Other News

I have decided that my body has taken enough punishment. As much as I love the sport I am going to make this my final year. Hopefully I can go out on top.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:09 AM   #156
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Fight Fifty One

Week 1: Light strength training
Week 3: Sparring; focus on kicks and ground grappling
Week 5: Light spee training
Week 7: Sparring; focus on grappling
Week 9: Sparring; focus on grappling and ground strike defense
Week 10: Rest
Week 11: Intense cardo training
Week 12: Rest
Week 13: Prefight interview

UFC 213

My Match

Diego "Nightmare" Sanchez (35-12) vs. Kenny "The Kid" Davis (35-14-1)

1st round - I come ut firing but careful to avoid the takedown. I cut him early and then rock him but he recovers. He takes me down but I escape. I try to throw a punch but he takes me down again. I manage to excape again. I block a takedown and exchange a couple punches, one cuts him over his left eye. He gets me against the cage and then throws me down but I quickly escape and get back to my feet. He shoots for a takedown but I step aside and then land a crushing blow that stuns him, then another right puts him own. I jump on him and begin ground and pound and the ref pulls me off with seconds left in the round. I win via TKO.

The winner... and NEEEEEEWWWWWW UFC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION of THE WORLD!!!!

I improve to 36-15-1 with that win!!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 12:10 AM   #157
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Next Fight

I will be defending my title against Hermes Francain UFC 215.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:37 AM   #158
hoopsguy
General Manager

Congrats on finally getting that title. Good luck with the defenses (hopefully plural).
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #159
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Congrats on finally getting that title. Good luck with the defenses (hopefully plural).

Thanks, was starting to think I wouldn't get it done with this guy. I would guess that I have maybe 3 more fights remaining, hopefully all title defenses.