Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-25-2024, 08:47 PM   #1
Mbbmets1
n00b

reporting a bug

Got a problem. So in preseason if you have a 3rd QB its not reading correctly for some reason its reading the other teams 2nd string QB. Not sure why.

Last edited by Mbbmets1 : 01-25-2024 at 09:01 PM.
Mbbmets1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 09:13 PM   #2
Caligari
Mascot

This is not an official forum where you can report bugs, really:

REMINDER: This Is *NOT* The Place To Report Bugs Or Feature Suggestions - Front Office Football Central
Caligari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 09:06 AM   #3
Haiku
n00b

Understandable, but one hopes that Jim will see their suggestion and initiate a discussion. There's no support forum, and he's not available on Steam or Reddit. The only contact option is through email, but he never responds. He only appears occasionally to complain about negative reviews and then disappears into oblivion. He's concerned about people's reactions but rarely engages with them. FM, OOTP, Wolverine Studios, all have proper places to report and discuss game-related issues.
Haiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 09:29 AM   #4
cupofjoe
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiku View Post
Understandable, but one hopes that Jim will see their suggestion and initiate a discussion. There's no support forum, and he's not available on Steam or Reddit. The only contact option is through email, but he never responds. He only appears occasionally to complain about negative reviews and then disappears into oblivion. He's concerned about people's reactions but rarely engages with them. FM, OOTP, Wolverine Studios, all have proper places to report and discuss game-related issues.

Why does there need to be a discussion on a bug? Just report it. There doesn’t need to be a discussion about every bug.

Can you show me on the injure man where Jim has hurt you? You seem to be rather salty about him
cupofjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 10:59 AM   #5
Haiku
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupofjoe View Post
Can you show me on the injure man where Jim has hurt you? You seem to be rather salty about him

There's no dot on the right spot. He hurt my feelings by suggesting he will likely discontinue making future versions due to backlash.
Old 01-26-2024, 01:41 PM   #6
NawlinsFan
High School Varsity

Quote:
FM, OOTP, Wolverine Studios, all have proper places to report and discuss game-related issues.

These also have a number of people or a team that support these products. Jim is a team of one! He has a life outside of here and doesn't have the time to live on here or on steam to answer or entertain every item or engage us in every discussion to make us happy. I have no doubt that he prioritizes what he receives and addresses those that to him make sense and that can be done reasonably within his own life constraints. With that in mind I think some in the community need to remember this and to give the man a break and appreciate what he has done so far.

Last edited by NawlinsFan : 01-26-2024 at 01:42 PM.
NawlinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 04:10 PM   #7
Mbbmets1
n00b

LIKE THE GAME

I LIke the game. Just wanted to report it so he can tinker with it so its fixed to make it better
Mbbmets1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 07:38 PM   #8
garion333
High School Varsity

Quote:

Good gawd, weren't you just last week going around defending him?!? Now you're even more negative than I am!
garion333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 07:45 PM   #9
garion333
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbbmets1 View Post
I LIke the game. Just wanted to report it so he can tinker with it so its fixed to make it better

Yup, and the best thing to do is email him directly:

customersupport AT solecismic DOT com

Stylized that way for bots.
garion333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 08:55 AM   #10
Haiku
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion333 View Post
Good gawd, weren't you just last week going around defending him?!? Now you're even more negative than I am!

Defending him for what? I'm not a lawyer. In fact, I support Jim because I love the game and play it every day. I'm just highlighting possible reasons for the negative reviews on Steam. I want the game to be successful, to have enough sales so that Jim can continue working on future versions. What is so hard to understand? I'm sharing my thoughts and not trying to hurt anyone's feelings.