DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

poop

good luck village!
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #502
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

There is no reason for the duke to remain silent now, well not until after the deadline as we don't want a target on his head tonight so we have a small CoT tomorrow.

Please don't reveal until after the morning deadline.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:26 PM   #503
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

dola: Unless you know that you were a target last night and have been identified by the wolves already, if that is the case you might as well let us know your reasoning.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #504
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Capone has gathered his most trusted lieutenants for an emergency meeting. With Frankie Rio killed this morning, Capone is in a near panic stage. However, he feels there is still time to turn this operation around. He did not want to see his right hand man killed, but realizes its apart of the business.

The boss
and his men have heard strong rumors that Purdue Brad is leaking information to the North Siders. Capone calls for Purdue Brad to join the meeting. He also asks Daddy Torgo to join as well.

Capone asks Purdue Brad if he has been feeding information to the North Siders. He denies it. Capone seems to believe him and with a cruel twist of fate, he pulls out his gun and shoots Daddy Torgo dead. He explains to Purdue Brad that if he is a North Sider, he will suffer the same fate.

It was later discovered that Daddy Torgo was an ordinary gangster loyal to the Chicago Outfit. The boss apologizes.

Thanks but this just means you guys try to do the same tomorrow since DT was good.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:31 PM   #505
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, that didn't clear up anything about the suspects I had in my head. Hopefully the morning will give us new information. I will check back in later but am going to do some work.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:31 PM   #506
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Dude, what craziness.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #507
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Honestly, I didn't mean to sound flip, whoever saved me, genuinely thanks. I am good and so I appreciate that. I will chime in with thoughts prior to 9 but methinks the wolves will let me live since I've become the lightening rod.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #508
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Honestly, I didn't mean to sound flip, whoever saved me, genuinely thanks. I am good and so I appreciate that. I will chime in with thoughts prior to 9 but methinks the wolves will let me live since I've become the lightening rod.

That would be a cool twist, if the wolves night killed one of their own...
Old 02-11-2010, 09:43 PM   #509
Danny
Head Coach

Wow, a duke to DT? If the duke is any person other than PB that is a really poor move, and still not a great choice if it is PB.

The duke needs to reveal now, not after the night phase. We could be at end game and the last thing we need is a fake reveal beating the actual duke, although I'd have a hard time believing anyone other than pb is the duke.

Second I hope the wolves do target the duke as it guarantees our seer another scan
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:55 PM   #510
Danny
Head Coach

I think ;23 and autumn are wolves based on my blackberry reading of what happened
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:02 PM   #511
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I think ;23 and autumn are wolves based on my blackberry reading of what happened

Special wolf-detecting App?
Old 02-11-2010, 10:07 PM   #512
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, I'm not a wolf. And if you think PB is the duke, why would I have not switched to PB to break the tie if I"m a wolf?

Still, I don't have anything solid at the moment and am not clear headed enough to start working on it.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:24 PM   #513
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I'm not giving up yet although Danny and EF are likely to put a run on me tomorrow. I am not the duke either but that is the move I would've made. Or I would've gone after J23 for putting the burying vote on me. I'll be around most of tomorrow to defend myself but you are wasting another day if you try to lynch me, honestly.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:42 PM   #514
J23
College Benchwarmer

Lynch me, scan me, whatever. I'm not sure I have it in me to argue about stopping it all day like I did last game. I'm not the duke, nor would I have used it before hearing from the seer or a pretty convincing arguement.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:11 AM   #515
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Seriously, why do you guys keep attacking the duke. I understand that a villager died, but a villager also lived!
Old 02-12-2010, 06:40 AM   #516
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
or a pretty convincing arguement.

Other than I'm good?!? Not wanting to lynch a villager is a pretty good argument to me.

If I were a wolf, particularly in this situation, there is no way that I would've pushed DT for two straight days. This isn't end game (it's actually still fairly early) and the only pay off would be that you would lynch him, see he's good, and then lynch me. And no offense to DT, but he wouldn't have been my #1 choice of people to push out if I were bad.

Now, Danny or EF (can't remember which) said that I've "played" too good a villager. Yeah, with DT's death, I now have voted to lynch three villagers. I'm a better wolf than that (or I would like to think so).

EF, you said you were looking for my villager tell, here's the best one I can think of:

I'M A VILLAGER
Old 02-12-2010, 08:13 AM   #517
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Results coming soon. I am a little busy at work at the moment.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:20 AM   #518
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I don't know who the duke is, but I'm frustrated that they'd switch it to one of the few people I trusted.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:21 AM   #519
Poli
FOFC Survivor

In case I die here, my trust list is short and sweet, and nothing but gut: danny and autumn. I think telle is about there.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:24 AM   #520
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'm stealing net time here at work...not sure how long I can pull this off. Come on, GE!
Old 02-12-2010, 08:41 AM   #521
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Capone did not sleep much last night. He knows that his plan to finally rid Chicago of the North Siders is going up in flames. He got a call this morning about another man who had been killed last night. He paces nervously up and down the halls of the Lexington Hotel.

He did not know much about the man who had been killed. He was a drug pusher and sometimes did odd jobs for his lieutenants. But none of the less, any man lost at this point is not good. The war is continuing against the North Siders and the boss needs every man alive. He knows time is running out.

That man was EagleFan.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:41 AM   #522
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Day 4 deadline is 9 PM EST.

Last edited by GoldenEagle : 02-12-2010 at 08:44 AM.
GoldenEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:45 AM   #523
KWhit
Coordinator

At least it was just a vanilla villager
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:49 AM   #524
Telle
College Starter

I caught a wolf!! I'm the seer, and last night I found out that Poli is Bugs Moran. Unfortunately that also means he's the brutal, so I'm likely dead at lynch-time.

My Night 1 scan was Lathum, and I found out that he was the body guard. My Night 2 scan turned out to be Capone. I'm not sure that I should out him though since he hasn't come forward himself yet.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:50 AM   #525
Telle
College Starter

vote Poli
Old 02-12-2010, 08:52 AM   #526
KWhit
Coordinator

Works for me.

Vote Poli
Old 02-12-2010, 09:05 AM   #527
J23
College Benchwarmer

vote Poli
Old 02-12-2010, 09:08 AM   #528
KWhit
Coordinator

I've been thinking about this and I don't think Capone should reveal today. Since we have a clear lynch choice today, a circle of trust doesn't help us until tomorrow. That's probably when it makes sense to reveal (maybe not even then, but definitely not today). If Capone reveals today, he'll just get nightkilled tonight.

So, Capone, stay quiet for now (in my opinion).
Old 02-12-2010, 09:19 AM   #529
Autumn
Head Coach

This could still be a fake seer reveal, as day one is something everyone knows, day two is something the wolves could very well know (if they truly did target Capone as the flavor suggested).

I don't think the true seer should reveal, if it is fake. let's just test it by nailing Poli. If he turns up good we'll have a wolf and a seer still.

vote poli
vote nightfall
Old 02-12-2010, 09:23 AM   #530
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Awesome, way to go, Telle.

And Poli just came out with a "trust" list of Danny and Autumn. While I am certain he wouldn't name two wolves, it's conceivable he picked a wolf and a villager, anticipating we would give them a pass "because no way a wolf names another wolf to his trust list" or however the standard villager response about wolf tactics would be.

But that's for tomorrow.

VOTE POLI

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:26 AM   #531
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Wow. I don't know what to say. Once telle's revealed as a fraud, I hope you take her out immediately.

Good luck.

Vote Telle
Vote nightfall
Old 02-12-2010, 09:26 AM   #532
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
This could still be a fake seer reveal, as day one is something everyone knows, day two is something the wolves could very well know (if they truly did target Capone as the flavor suggested).

I don't think the true seer should reveal, if it is fake. let's just test it by nailing Poli. If he turns up good we'll have a wolf and a seer still.

vote poli
vote nightfall

I don't buy it (this being a fake). We're on the fourth day and haven't lynched a wolf yet. We have already lost the BG, and the duke has already lost his power. This is an ideal time for the seer to come forward, especially if she actually found one.

It's a risk the wolves don't need to make. Poli wasn't even on anyone's crap list really. And Telle wasn't really targeted either. If it's a fake, she gets lynched tomorrow.

I do agree the one unquestionable way to be sure is to lynch Poli.

VOTE NIGHTFALL

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:28 AM   #533
Telle
College Starter

vote nightfall
Old 02-12-2010, 09:29 AM   #534
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

vote Poli
vote nightfall

Way to go Telle!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #535
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post

That man was EagleFan.

Please tell me you all at least agree that I wouldn't be dumb enough to kill EF? And if not, I'll probably be offended.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:42 AM   #536
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

crud, good luck village!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:43 AM   #537
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

If everyone votes nightfall, we can get another day in today.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:46 AM   #538
Autumn
Head Coach

Actually I am thinking Telle should go ahead and reveal who Capone is. That will avoid having to deal with any fake reveals if she gets wolf killed before being able to say. Capone will likely die next but it will give the wolves less corners to hide in.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:46 AM   #539
J23
College Benchwarmer

vote nightfall

Was hoping to wait for a counter to nab us an easy wolf, as I highly doubt Telle is a fake, but with most of us having been in the thread already, it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:52 AM   #540
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Actually I am thinking Telle should go ahead and reveal who Capone is. That will avoid having to deal with any fake reveals if she gets wolf killed before being able to say. Capone will likely die next but it will give the wolves less corners to hide in.

Yeah that was my thinking as well. But I wanted to leave it up to you, since, well, you're Capone.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:54 AM   #541
Autumn
Head Coach

Heh, thanks. I was getting a little too fancy, I think, and risking having the wolves make a mess of things.

I am Capone, and sorry about the blunder with the duking. I thought I had picked something up and made a gut move that obviously didn't work out.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:55 AM   #542
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Nice, so a two person COT: Autumn and Telle. Not bad for a game where we are down to 8 people (once Poli is gone). I figure 2 wolves, 2 we trust, that leaves 4 vanilla so of the remaining players, we've got 2 (or possibly 3) wolves in the final 6. Not bad percentages for us. This is a big turn.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:00 AM   #543
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I am Capone, and sorry about the blunder with the duking. I thought I had picked something up and made a gut move that obviously didn't work out.

Autumn, I hope you don't regret the choice to save me because you were 50% correct at least. I screwed the pooch with DT too so just blame me for that half.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #544
J23
College Benchwarmer

So, we have 9 people currently:

KWhit
Purdue Brad
Poli
RealDeal
Autumn - Capone
J23
Chief Rum
Danny
Telle - Seer

With Poli being the brutal, that will bring us down to 7 when he's lynched, and 6 with a nightkill. There have to be only 3 wolves this game or we lose with a 3-3 tie after tonight's NK. With there being 3, that puts us at 4-2 tonight meaning that we can't afford to screw up.

You know, until I copied the list of people from the first page, I had forgotten that RealDeal was even playing in this game. He's played the most UTR game I've seen.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:17 AM   #545
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
He's played the most UTR game I've seen.

To steal something said earlier: Pot, Kettle, Black Mr. 18 posts.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:17 AM   #546
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
So, we have 9 people currently:

KWhit
Purdue Brad
Poli
RealDeal
Autumn - Capone
J23
Chief Rum
Danny
Telle - Seer

With Poli being the brutal, that will bring us down to 7 when he's lynched, and 6 with a nightkill. There have to be only 3 wolves this game or we lose with a 3-3 tie after tonight's NK. With there being 3, that puts us at 4-2 tonight meaning that we can't afford to screw up.

You know, until I copied the list of people from the first page, I had forgotten that RealDeal was even playing in this game. He's played the most UTR game I've seen.

Yeah, I didn't really remember he was here either. Weird.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:24 AM   #547
KWhit
Coordinator

Vote Nightfall
Old 02-12-2010, 10:26 AM   #548
KWhit
Coordinator

Ugh. I really think it was a bad idea to reveal capone today.

The only good a reveal does is it narrows down the list of suspects for us to vote for. We have no need to narrow down the list today, since everyone is voting for Poli.

And now we won't get the benefit of a COT tomorrow either, since both Telle and Autumn will be dead tonight anyway.

Strategically, that was a terrible move, IMO.

Old 02-12-2010, 10:28 AM   #549
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
To steal something said earlier: Pot, Kettle, Black Mr. 18 posts.

I don't know how to get the post count from a thread, but I'm guessing it would be something like 18 for me and 4 for RD? I'm not the most active poster when there's a lot of active folks in the threads, but I don't think I'm exactly UTR.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:29 AM   #550
Autumn
Head Coach

I had some reasons, KWhit.