Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-23-2020, 02:04 PM   #1
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Wireless Mouse recommendations?

I am working on a new home office set up for my new job, I was wondering if anyone has any wireless mouse recommendations. I will travel a bit and am trying to find something that I can use at home, but can travel with easily. A wired mouse becomes another cord I need to untangle.

Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 02:21 PM   #2
Arles
Grey Dog Software

I've gotten two in the last year and they both have held up well:

This one is more for gaming and I use it at my workstation at home:
Amazon.com: Logitech G602 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Mouse – 11 Programmable Buttons, Upto 2500 DPI: Computers & Accessories

This one I got for my wife and she seems to like, but she isn't as big a user of her computer:
Amazon.com: VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Portable Mobile Mouse Optical Mice with USB Receiver, 5 Adjustable DPI Levels, 6 Buttons for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer - Black: Computers & Accessories

Last edited by Arles : 03-23-2020 at 02:22 PM.
Arles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 06:52 PM   #3
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

When I started working from home in the fall I picked up a Logitech MX Master 2s and I absolutely love it.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 06:57 PM   #4
JPhillips
General Manager

I have a twenty or thirty dollar Logitech mouse and it's been great for what I need.
Old 03-23-2020, 08:02 PM   #5
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
I've gotten two in the last year and they both have held up well:

This one is more for gaming and I use it at my workstation at home:
Amazon.com: Logitech G602 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Mouse – 11 Programmable Buttons, Upto 2500 DPI: Computers & Accessories

This one I got for my wife and she seems to like, but she isn't as big a user of her computer:
Amazon.com: VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Portable Mobile Mouse Optical Mice with USB Receiver, 5 Adjustable DPI Levels, 6 Buttons for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer - Black: Computers & Accessories

Thanks for the G602 rec, I forgot about that one, I have a similar version that is wired.
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 06:18 PM   #6
INDalltheway
College Benchwarmer

Like Fidatelo my recomendation is a Logitech. This one is the MX Master 3. Biggest difference is the forward and back buttons on the side aren't stacked any longer.
INDalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 06:32 PM   #7
whomario
Pro Starter

Consider getting a vertical mouse if you need it a lot. Takes some getting used to, but wouldnt want to without one anymore, just a lot more comfortable.

Amazon.com: Anker Ergonomic Optical USB Wired Vertical Mouse 1000/1600 DPI, 5 Buttons CE100: Computers & Accessories

https://www.amazon.com/-/de/gp/aw/d/..._t2_B00427TAIK
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 03-25-2020 at 06:35 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote