Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-07-2020, 06:39 PM   #1
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

FOFC Quiplash game (or other YDKJ game)

I know many of us are having a rough time dealing with the isolation during this pandemic.. I would like to offer a solution:

I have quiplash (and probably can get a couple other of the You Don't Know Jack games), and we can do a FOFC game. Basically, I run a stream and the questions (by the game) are asked on a twitch stream. The players try to provide the best humorous answer to the question, and then the results are voted on by the players (and the audience). The more people who like your answer, the more points you score.

You don't need the game to play, you just go to the Jackbox website and enter a code (you can do this in any web browser, so many people can join on computer or on their cell phones)

If you want to see what a game looks like, I ran one via discord the other day, and streamed it on my twitch channel.

Twitch

The game itself supports up to 8 players, and unlimited audience members (who do get to vote on the best/funniest answers)

SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 07:00 PM   #2
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

For people who are wondering how the game is played:

It's like Match Game mixed up with You Don't Know Jack: Where the question "The password to get into the secret high-society sex club down the street is _________". Each person answers two questions in each round (except for the final round, where everyone plays on the final question). After the two answers are anonymously posted, the players vote on the best one (funniest one, realest one, darkest one, etcetera). The more people vote for your answer, the more points you earn