Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-16-2006, 09:48 PM   #1
aran
High School Varsity

Orcaholic - A Monster Bowl Dynasty

I started a monster bowl team a few weeks ago, and i'm really getting into it. This dynasty will be about my team, Da Sluggaz. This is my first team on Monster Bowl and first game-based dynasty.

Here are Da Sluggaz' vital stats so far:
Ranking: 1076
League Play: 4W-2D-0L 39TD, 14TDA
Challenge Play: 5W-2D-9L 32TD, 50TDA

As you can see, we've been playing relatively well in league games. Challenges are (surprise!) often challenging. We only recently, after recieving Dark Facekicker, began winning a few.

Let's get acquainted with the players:

Thrower:
Nardug the Violent
Skills: Throw I, Accurate I

Nardug is our QB. He calls the shots and starts each of our possessions with the ball. He can't throw the ball as far as i'd like, but without him to move the ball through the center of the field, i get the feeling that our runners on the outsides wouldn't be nearly as effective.

Future: I intend to put lots of strength in nardug to increase his throwing range.

Runners:
Yrnak Blooddrinker
Skills: Push I

Yrnak is our star runner. This guy scores TDs like it's his job (...well, it is). His strength coupled with his speed makes him hard to take down. He's going to continue to be an awesome part of our team throughout the team's carreer.

Future: Mainly points are going into Speed and Strength with the occasional point going into Ball Control so i can get him the "Hold Ball" skill.

Oschnak Snotface
Skills: None

Oschnak is essentially a distraction. While Yrnak destroys the enemy, Oschnak provides a place for Yrnak to throw the ball when he's beat down. Oschnak doesn't score a lot, but he's an important part of this team.

Future: I'm going to invest mainly in speed and ball control. I want him to get the ball either away from the mob that's trying to take down Yrnak, or I want him to be able to get the ball to Yrnak so he can do that voodoo that he does so well.

Drak Facekicker
Skills: Hold Ball 2, Catch 1

Drak is the veteran who anchors this team. I recieved him in a transfer about a week ago and he's really become a scoring threat to rival Yrnak. I usually play him in a flanking position--with catch 1 he can catch well and with hold ball he can bring it to the house.

Future: Same as Yrnak, but probably with more ball control.

Defenders:
Morc Facebeater
Skills: Rip Ball 2

Morc defends our goal line and does so quite well. Rip Ball 2 allows him to steal the ball away from a ball carrier he's fighting with. His ball control is reasonable, too, so he can easily get a pass to our Thrower which could, perhaps, lead to a breakaway.

Future: His foci will be Strength and Toughness, most likely.

Morc Facekicker
Skills: Rip Ball 1

Not much to say about Morc Deux. Just your run of the mill defender type.

I'm going to talk about my blockers and subs next post (probably tomorrow).

Last edited by aran : 02-16-2006 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Crazy tables didn't work right. I'm just going to type the pertinent info.
aran is offline   Reply With Quote