Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-27-2006, 03:19 PM   #1
Raiders Army
Coordinator

My job: A dynasty

Well, I'm sitting here in my office on a late Monday afternoon. I have work that needs to be done, but I just can't seem to get into the mood. Last week was a bitch, so I'm just relaxing here. My usual day goes as follows:

0510: Wake up
0520: Wake up again
0535: Wake up for good and go to the bathroom
0600: Do Physical Training
0700: Shit, shower and shave
0745: Report to work
1200: Eat lunch
1300: Come back to work
1645: Go home for the day

This morning was pretty cold out. I think it was below zero with the wind chill. I didn't wear a jacket to work this morning and I regret it. After lunch I brought my space heater in to warm up my toes. Oh yeah, I work in a cemetary.

I had a doctor's appointment for high blood pressure this morning as well. It wasn't too bad, 137/78. The doc doubled my pill intake for the next month. I'm glad I don't really have any of the weird side affects like decreased sexual performance. Anyhow, this afternoon, I've been killing time looking at FOFC and playing Freecell. I have a word document up, but just can't get into writing my report. Maybe I'll get something done tomorrow.

Tonight my plans are to drink some Corona and play some Madden on the 360. T-minus 20 minutes and counting. My clock in my office is stopped at 4:35. It's been that way for the past year, but I haven't replaced the batteries. I like it the way it is, because it's always almost time to go home. More to follow tomorrow.

Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 05:08 PM   #2
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Well, today I had a levy brief. Going back to Ft. Bliss. Yay!!! Ironically, since we've moved from there, we've eaten more "Mexican" in the past two years than we did in the previous eight. I played a little of the Deal or No Deal game today as well as some websudoku. I worked through lunch and got two of my reports done before lunch. Only six more to go. Yay.

Anyhow, this afternoon it was still cold out there. We had an office meeting from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and it was somewhat drug out. I doodle a lot and mostly draw breasts when I'm bored. There were a lot of breasts...

Anyhow, my boss didn't want to talk at the end of the day, so I headed home about 5 p.m...
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote