Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-07-2012, 12:47 PM   #1151
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
As a villager youd be better off just ignoring everything ef says and not actually try to read anything. In fact, i just skip pver his posts without even reading them

I'm hurt.... Are you still mourning Chief, and that's making you so mean? After I posted Kings stuff for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbo Klice View Post
So, there's something to be gleaned from this. I doubt the Mummy would put Transformed onto the NK list, since it would mean no NK and a simple switchout. I'm not ready to vote yet, but a couple of those names on the infect list are high on my radar.

Sorry, but this made me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbo Klice View Post
Though he's doing his best to keep us off his scent, he's also trying to quarterback the scum team as well, which he can't do outside the thread.

This also made me laugh. You like that word scum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
EF going down will help this situation a lot because we'll know that the transformed can't be replaced. So in my opinion the doctor should definitely not reveal, as he could be vital to winning (either by revealing nurse scanned infected or curing them) once the Mummy is gone and we hopefully take down some transformed

No! The doctor SHOULD absolutely reveal. We need to know who to trust! We know Danny will be infected tonight and can't be reasoned with after that. We need a new leader after his fall!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I feel like I've been totally out of it this game. It sucks to have to read three or f our pages in one sitting nd truly understand what's being said in a game this elaborate. So even though I have a feeling this comment is laced with sarcasm, I am ready to sift through these posts and analyze away.

Why are you posting with Danny's phone?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Britrock is playing in this game? Damn, he has been under the radar.

While this is true, you may want to see why someone is posting with Danny's phone...
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #1152
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I just received a message that I have been cured!!!! All praise the Werewolf gods!!!! I'm a villager again!!!!!

Follow me to victory!!! Who is with me?!?!?!?!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #1153
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Really, I just wanted my new sig to show up more times in the thread...

Old 06-07-2012, 01:00 PM   #1155
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Come on troops; it's a big day today. We need to be active. We can eradicate those wolves starting today!!!!

(a bit much? )
Old 06-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #1156
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Britrock is playing in this game? Damn, he has been under the radar.

heh I keep forgetting that too except for the low-post list I posted before.

(post)
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #1157
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Vote LoneStarGirl

I don't see a compelling reason to accept either mauboy or Simbo at this time, so I'm pulling in a Zinto voter. No real rhyme or reason with her over the other ones (other than I feel somewhat ok with Jackak by vibe). I don't see the value in looking at RA, CF, or the others who voted Julio for now.

This post strikes me as a bit odd. All indications are that voting is going to be either mauboy or sumbo and you pull a candidate out of left field. I am not sure what that means.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #1158
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I just received a message that I have been cured!!!! All praise the Werewolf gods!!!! I'm a villager again!!!!!

Follow me to victory!!! Who is with me?!?!?!?!

okay funny man, so I'll follow you. what would you do if I did this, then?

vote mauboy
Old 06-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #1159
Danny
Head Coach

unvote simbo
vote simbo

Just in case it was missed
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #1160
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

yeah Danny. autumn's being nitpicky (aka bitchy )and wouldn't accept the Kimbo thing. Simbo did you choose that name just to avoid lycnhing in any possible ww games you might find?
Old 06-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #1161
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Its laughable if I'm considered today. Which makes you suspect if you're trying to get that started.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #1162
Danny
Head Coach

Oh and we're on day 4 and Kwhit has 7 total posts in the whole thread.

1. Signing up
2. Comment about Le Michele
3. Complaint about me switching votes
4. Apology for missing day 1 vote
5. vote of chief rum with no explanation
6. night fall vote with no explanation
7. vote of eagle last night with no explanation
Old 06-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #1163
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

in and out today. GOing to the doctor as the heated pool, while nice, hasn't really been helping. Will be on various times definitely try to be on before deadline.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #1164
britrock88
Pro Starter

Let's remember to be wary of EF's vote-boosting power. His vote is on mau, but he may have chosen one of the transformed's votes to boost today.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #1165
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

And I see we've got ourselves a princess bride showdown.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:14 PM   #1166
Danny
Head Coach

A mau vote is ridiculous. The odds are heavily in favor of him being the one telling the truth. If you are choosing between the two, Simbo is the right vote. If you think we should go elsewhere and let the wolves clear it up, I can understand that.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #1167
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
And I see we've got ourselves a princess bride showdown.

i don't remember what that is but it probably ended in failure.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:22 PM   #1168
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
A mau vote is ridiculous.

+1. He's either the seer or cultist, neither of whom we want to vote.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #1169
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

YouTube iocane powder battle o wits. I can't link easily from phone.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:32 PM   #1170
Zinto
College Starter

I changed my mind on keeping Simbo alive if you think he is bad. Another of the infected can just bite him to change him back to just an infected. Honestly, if you think that he is the one who is bad you have to vote for him today so that whoever is infected cannot take his powers and hide.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #1171
Zinto
College Starter

And it would make sense why Simbo is pushing for us to let it play out, he knows that if Mau is nightkilled then he accomplished getting the seer lynched if one of the infected try to kill him they just take his power making him more expendable.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:34 PM   #1172
Danny
Head Coach

So the odds right now is that we have a mummy, two transformed and two infected. Plus a cultist.

Simbo can only be transformed if the doctor was paying attention. Mau can only be cultist if evil.

The mummy will be dead fairly soon which means there will be no new transformed at that point.

I am thinking we roll the dice on lynching Simbo because then two things will happen if we are correct. #1, one of the infected become transformed making it one mummy, two transformed and one infected (and that's if the two pervious bites were both successful). Then tonight's bite will fail. If we lynch a non transformed / infected today then we are likely left with one mummy, two transformed and three infected and things are not looking good.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #1173
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

My votes on him. Not sure who you're talking to.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #1174
Danny
Head Coach

AND EVEN IF SIMBO IS TELLING THE TRUTH, LYNCHING MAU DOES NOT HELP US
Old 06-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #1175
Zinto
College Starter

If you were responding to me Mau, I was speaking in the general you of the whoever reads my post.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #1176
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
My votes on him. Not sure who you're talking to.

Uh, everyone
Old 06-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #1177
Danny
Head Coach

Just again, even if Mau is the cultist, lynching him still will leave us with a mummy, two transformed and three infected after tonight. There is no upside in lynching Mau. There is significant upside in lynching Simbo
Old 06-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #1178
Zinto
College Starter

There is a chance that Danny is infected, and knows he is. He then gets cleared by Mau today(which is not a bad moved if he is fake revealing) and knows that Mau is lying, so he pushed hard for Simbo to be lynched.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #1179
Zinto
College Starter

I am not sure how likely that is but it is a possibility.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #1180
Zinto
College Starter

Just based on how reveals and counter-reveals work, I will probably vote for Simbo. It makes more sense then probably anyone else that you could vote for based on three days of really no voting records.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #1181
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Yeah, I can't believe that there's still talk about lynching mau. I obviously ought to have pointed out why I thought Raiders voting mau was "bat-shit insane". I just kind of thought that it was obvious.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #1182
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
There is a chance that Danny is infected, and knows he is. He then gets cleared by Mau today(which is not a bad moved if he is fake revealing) and knows that Mau is lying, so he pushed hard for Simbo to be lynched.

This post is illogical captain.

1. If Mau is lying and the cultist, he would have no idea if I was infected or not.

2. If Mau is lying the cultist, I would not know this. Whether or not I am infected, I do not have more information than any villager.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #1183
The Jackal
Coordinator

I have to agree with Danny/others, there is no sense in lynching mau here. I tend to think it would be best to leave Simbo alive too and force the wolves into a game of chicken to let them see how long they want to leave the seer alive before attacking one of them, but if we're going to vote for one of those two it has to be the one that might be transformed
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #1184
The Jackal
Coordinator

And I believe someone said this as well, if Simbo is transformed, leaving him alive until after EF is dead is actually better for the village, since an infected wouldn't replace him
Old 06-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #1185
Danny
Head Coach

Remember, infected do not know the roles of anyone. And cultist sure as heck doesn't know who becomes infected
Old 06-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #1186
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I have to agree with Danny/others, there is no sense in lynching mau here. I tend to think it would be best to leave Simbo alive too and force the wolves into a game of chicken to let them see how long they want to leave the seer alive before attacking one of them, but if we're going to vote for one of those two it has to be the one that might be transformed

nking the cultist isnt so bad. If we leave them both alive, wolves guess on the correct person, likely killing Mau, doesn't hurt them much at all as he is still a villager for win conditions purposes. Additionally we are then left with two extra infected tomorrow.

The current infected would actually be stupid to not try and kill the seer. But in this particular game, there is risk in waiting because it mean more infected.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #1187
Danny
Head Coach

My vote is not changing
Old 06-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #1188
The Jackal
Coordinator

Taking out a transformed is always good, this is true
Old 06-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #1189
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
This post is illogical captain.

1. If Mau is lying and the cultist, he would have no idea if I was infected or not.

2. If Mau is lying the cultist, I would not know this. Whether or not I am infected, I do not have more information than any villager.

I am not saying that he would know that you are infected, I was saying that if he picked you to scan or fake scan and said you were a villager and you were actually infected you could push to lynch Simbo because you would know that he was the seer. I was trying to play devil's advocate but I realized that Mau could just say anyone was a villager and it would not really matter because if he is wrong then the baddies just know he is the cultist.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #1190
Danny
Head Coach

Also, at BEST we would get one more scan in even if the wolves guess wrong. Because tomorrow night the mummy hunter kills EF and he brutals the seer.

Additionally, if we go to lynch others, yes we will get more vote information, but we will also potentially be lynching the mummy hunter or the doctor. The mummy hunter especially we can not afford to lynch before he takes his night action tonight. Lynching Simbo is the safe and correct call today
Old 06-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #1191
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I am not saying that he would know that you are infected, I was saying that if he picked you to scan or fake scan and said you were a villager and you were actually infected you could push to lynch Simbo because you would know that he was the seer. I was trying to play devil's advocate but I realized that Mau could just say anyone was a villager and it would not really matter because if he is wrong then the baddies just know he is the cultist.

Ok, this is true. If I was infected, I would know Mau was the cultist then
Old 06-07-2012, 01:58 PM   #1192
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:

I changed my mind on keeping him alive till Eagle is gone. The infected would just be smart to nighkill him to switch places with him and make him an incurable infected and them the new transformed.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #1193
The Jackal
Coordinator

I think Danny is right here, EF will know if Simbo is transformed or not and would be taking out the seer when he dies anyways.

VOTE SIMBO
Old 06-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #1194
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

That thought went through my head too. Mau has to pick a scan target and chooses Danny. Danny realized mau is the cultist because he cleared him, this he knows Simbo is seer and pushes for his lynch. Remember, yesterday Danny was talking about letting them sort themselves out, today it's different.

The downside of that play is that he becomes an obvious cure target for the doctor, but taking out the seer in a lynch isn't a terrible trade-off.

I'm not saying this is for sure what happened, but I do have some level of uncertainty.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:00 PM   #1195
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
I changed my mind on keeping him alive till Eagle is gone. The infected would just be smart to nighkill him to switch places with him and make him an incurable infected and them the new transformed.

Yeah. I guess the seer is boned either today or tomorrow anyways
Old 06-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #1196
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Remember, yesterday Danny was talking about letting them sort themselves out, today it's different.

Yes, I was discussing that thought, but as I work through the possibilities, that does not seem smart anymore. I am always someone willing and wanting to further work out things in thread and in my head and potentially change my mind
Old 06-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #1197
Zinto
College Starter

Ok, so this can really go only a couple of ways:

1. We lynch Simbo. He is the seer, and we find out that his scans were good scans and that Mau is the cultist.

2. We lynch Simbo. He is a transformed and Mau more than likely bites the dust tonight.

3. We lynch someone not named Simbo. We get another day of scans but we take the chance of Simbo being a transformed instead of an infected and becoming an incurable infected. Or he is just and infected so it doesn't matter.

I say that the least risk is lynching Simbo either way we are going to lose our seer before we get another scan in.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:09 PM   #1198
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I say that the least risk is lynching Simbo either way we are going to lose our seer before we get another scan in.

I agree, plus it guarentees we don't put the mummy hunter in danger tonight
Old 06-07-2012, 02:09 PM   #1199
Danny
Head Coach

Killing the mummy is of utmost important, probably more so then anything else actually.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:10 PM   #1200
Zinto
College Starter

Unless there is enough people that think that extra scan is really valuable then maybe we should take it. I do not think it is worth the extra day of having to have the same discussions tomorrow.