Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-07-2012, 02:10 PM   #1201
Danny
Head Coach

Autumn, if the mummy hunter scans the mummy tonight, but then somehow is killed before tomorrow night, will the mummy still die????
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #1202
Danny
Head Coach

Anyone else get the feeling that CrimsonFox may be the cultist?
Old 06-07-2012, 02:14 PM   #1203
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Also, at BEST we would get one more scan in even if the wolves guess wrong. Because tomorrow night the mummy hunter kills EF and he brutals the seer.

Additionally, if we go to lynch others, yes we will get more vote information, but we will also potentially be lynching the mummy hunter or the doctor. The mummy hunter especially we can not afford to lynch before he takes his night action tonight. Lynching Simbo is the safe and correct call today

These are pretty hard to argue with points. Worst case we lynch our seer but can start working using his info, best case we prevent an infection tonight and give the doctor / nurses that much more time to find the other infected. Either case we don't accidentally lynch our mummy hunter or doctor (or force them to reveal, which is a likely death sentence).

Unvote LoneStarGirl
Vote Simbo
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #1204
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Autumn, if the mummy hunter scans the mummy tonight, but then somehow is killed before tomorrow night, will the mummy still die????

No, the Mummy Hunter must be alive to kill the Mummy. There's no time bombs involved.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:40 PM   #1206
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Darth is here!!!!

Welcome Darth. Wow, both Darth and mau are here. This thread is full of wolves now!!!
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #1207
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I am assuming the mummy hunter already knows who he is.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #1208
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

It's been fun watching Danny's paranoia start to get the best of him.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #1209
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
1. We lynch Simbo. He is the seer, and we find out that his scans were good scans and that Mau is the cultist.

2. We lynch Simbo. He is a transformed and Mau more than likely bites the dust tonight.

3. We lynch someone not named Simbo. We get another day of scans but we take the chance of Simbo being a transformed instead of an infected and becoming an incurable infected. Or he is just and infected so it doesn't matter.

Yeah it's starting to dawn on me that this isn't like a normal game where sorceror vs seer should be left alone, I'm still only really starting to get my head round the rules.

I'm pretty sure that if he's bad then Simbo is currently a transformer. If an infected tries to night kill him then that person becomes the transformer and Simbo becomes incurably infected. That is bad news for us as we're back at square one with no help to be expected from the seers. If we lynch him then an infected gets "promoted" to being the transformer but the baddies lose their conversion tonight. We would still have to deal with Simbo if we don't lynch him.

Worst case scenario is that we're currently 2 transformed and 2 infected.

1) Say Simbo is evil
a) We lynch him - mau gets night killed and tomorrow we face 2 transformed and 1 infected with no seer left
b) we don't lynch him
i) Simbo is "nightkilled". We face 2 transformed and 3 infected (one of whom is Simbo). Mau gets another scan in.
ii) mau is nightkilled. We face 2 transformed (one of whom is Simbo) and 3 infected. Infected can night kill Simbo tomorrow.

2) Simbo is good
a) we lynch him - tomorrow we face 2 transformed and 3 infected. No seer left. Mau gets to gloat at us.
b)
i) we don't lynch him and he's night killed. Tomorrow we face 2 transformed and 3 infected. No scan.
ii) mau is night killed - Simbo gets an extra scan in. Tomorrow we face 2 transformed and 3 infected

Looking at it that way it comes down to how much faith we have in Simbo being good. Because if we think he's bad then we should lynch him.

Personally I just can't see why Eagle plays the way he did yesterday if Simbo isn't bad. It makes no sense to me. I get more of a blundering villager vibe from mau than anything else.

Unvote Britrock
Vote Simbo
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:42 PM   #1210
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Will the mummy hunter please stand up? We need to know who we can trust!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:44 PM   #1211
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Simbo "scanned" me as good, which is correct. But that really does mean much at this point, I don't suppose.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:45 PM   #1212
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Yeah it's starting to dawn on me that this isn't like a normal game where sorceror vs seer should be left alone, I'm still only really starting to get my head round the rules.

I'm pretty sure that if he's bad then Simbo is currently a transformer. If an infected tries to night kill him then that person becomes the transformer and Simbo becomes incurably infected. That is bad news for us as we're back at square one with no help to be expected from the seers. If we lynch him then an infected gets "promoted" to being the transformer but the baddies lose their conversion tonight. We would still have to deal with Simbo if we don't lynch him.

Worst case scenario is that we're currently 2 transformed and 2 infected.

1) Say Simbo is evil
a) We lynch him - mau gets night killed and tomorrow we face 2 transformed and 1 infected with no seer left
b) we don't lynch him
i) Simbo is "nightkilled". We face 2 transformed and 3 infected (one of whom is Simbo). Mau gets another scan in.
ii) mau is nightkilled. We face 2 transformed (one of whom is Simbo) and 3 infected. Infected can night kill Simbo tomorrow.

2) Simbo is good
a) we lynch him - tomorrow we face 2 transformed and 3 infected. No seer left. Mau gets to gloat at us.
b)
i) we don't lynch him and he's night killed. Tomorrow we face 2 transformed and 3 infected. No scan.
ii) mau is night killed - Simbo gets an extra scan in. Tomorrow we face 2 transformed and 3 infected

Looking at it that way it comes down to how much faith we have in Simbo being good. Because if we think he's bad then we should lynch him.

Personally I just can't see why Eagle plays the way he did yesterday if Simbo isn't bad. It makes no sense to me. I get more of a blundering villager vibe from mau than anything else.

Unvote Britrock
Vote Simbo

No No No!!!!

That time zone difference has warped your brain.

Don't make that vote!

Maybe we should all vote Danny. That way we strike first before he can be infected! Unless he has already.... Never mind, forget I said to vote Danny.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:46 PM   #1213
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Simbo "scanned" me as good, which is correct. But that really does mean much at this point, I don't suppose.

Tomorrow it might. Or it might not. Hopefully not.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #1214
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Darth is here!!!!

Welcome Darth. Wow, both Darth and mau are here. This thread is full of wolves now!!!

You're going down Dirty Rags

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #1215
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Well, sorry I haven't contributed as much as I would have liked today. Things got hectic at work and then I spent about half an hour making that post up there and trying to run through the possibilities. Hopefully we will enter tomorrow with the knowledge that there's only one, possibly none, infected out there.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #1216
KWhit
Coordinator

Posting from my phone, so I can't contribute much from work. But I want to make sure I get a vote in. Looks like Simbo makes the most sense right now, though I kind of hate to do it. If I have time later I may dig through the thread to see if anyone.else jumps out at me, but for now:

Vote Simbo
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #1217
Zinto
College Starter

Well there is not much debate going on so I will

Vote Simbo
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #1218
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

There's a very disturbing idea that I think we should consider before we jump the gun on anything....

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #1219
Zinto
College Starter

What is your idea, Darth?
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #1220
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

EF has been locked in a sarcophagus for a few thousand years so....what has he done to entertain himself all that time?

YELCH!!!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-07-2012, 03:44 PM   #1221
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Oh and we're on day 4 and Kwhit has 7 total posts in the whole thread.

1. Signing up
2. Comment about Le Michele
3. Complaint about me switching votes
4. Apology for missing day 1 vote
5. vote of chief rum with no explanation
6. night fall vote with no explanation
7. vote of eagle last night with no explanation

That means he's probably a boring vanilla.... or this game is too intricate for him. But I am down for lynching him either way
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #1222
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
There is a chance that Danny is infected, and knows he is.

I thought everyone who got infected knew when they were infected?
Old 06-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #1223
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Are we going to have another run away vote today where the wolves can just hide all their votes on the likely cultist?

VOTE JAG

I don't really like his random vote on LSG and he is already moved off of her to the popular candidate at the moment. I am not a big fan of that.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #1224
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Are we going to have another run away vote today where the wolves can just hide all their votes on the likely cultist?

VOTE JAG

I don't really like his random vote on LSG and he is already moved off of her to the popular candidate at the moment. I am not a big fan of that.

Here's another cultist.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #1225
Autumn
Head Coach

Day 4 Vote Count

simbo klice (7) - mauboy, danny, the jackal, JAG, narcizo, kwhit, zinto
zinto (1) - britrock88
mauboy (3) - raiders army, EagleFan, crimsonfox
JAG (1) - goldeneagle
Old 06-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #1226
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Bad lynch vote today. Vote mau. Or go with the Danny vote. That would be an epic move. A preemptive strike to confuse the wolves!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #1228
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

This will give you one chance to tell the wolves. That they may take your lives, but they will never take your Danny!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #1229
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

VOTE JAG

Read post 1016. I've been consistent with my thoughts since mid yesterday and just selected a different target based on thinking about posts from Danny and Zinto.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #1230
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Eh, I can't even deny that Risk/Reward I'm the safest play. Won't hit the Mummy Hunter, not just the cultist, marked for death anyway... Still, I can't believe you would compare my post content to mauboy's and come up with me as the bad guy.

vote mauboy

Hate doing it, but literally anyone else can just claim they're the mummy hunter for the next two days and you'll just have to leave them be until Day 6.
Simbo Klice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #1232
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Jackal!!!

Join me in my crusade brother!

Hmm, when you put it that way...

no.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #1233
The Jackal
Coordinator

Although everyone knows I enjoy medieval references.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #1234
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Vote Simbo Klice

Forgot to do that earlier

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 06-07-2012, 06:10 PM   #1235
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

heh I wasn't serious. Just wanted to play chicken with EF and see what he and his cronies would do. He's very amusing.

unvote mauboy
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:10 PM   #1236
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Back from my back crack and omg it hurts.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:10 PM   #1237
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

and btw the way seattle FUCK YOU! dumped rain on me when I was 5 blocks from home.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #1238
The Jackal
Coordinator

Hey now, it's Chief Seattle day!
Old 06-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #1239
The Jackal
Coordinator

Hope your back heals quickly CF
Old 06-07-2012, 06:23 PM   #1240
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Between that and my tooth I'm kind of a mess.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #1241
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Not sure if I'll get a better vote in later, so I'll just vote this way to 'make it a race' which I usually hate.

VOTE MAUBOY1
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:16 PM   #1242
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

45 minutes left?

vote simbo klice
Old 06-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #1243
The Jackal
Coordinator

Just an FYI I will be out most of the day tomorrow, as I said before the game started. Wedding, fuuuun. Will check in on my phone when I can!
Old 06-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #1244
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

It shouldn't be me vs Simbo. Should be simbo vs another possible transformed/infected. Neither of which has come up. What gives?
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:48 PM   #1245
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'd a count check but kid in arms...
Old 06-07-2012, 07:50 PM   #1246
Autumn
Head Coach

simbo klice (9) - mauboy, danny, the jackal, JAG, narcizo, kwhit, zinto, darth vilus, lonestargirl
zinto (1) - britrock88
mauboy (3) - raiders army, simbo klice, passacaglia
JAG (1) - goldeneagle
Danny (1) - EagleFan
Old 06-07-2012, 07:54 PM   #1247
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Down to what is likely to be my final hour and 7 minutes of the game.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:57 PM   #1248
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

No real point in another on the pile. But I figured there'd be more even things today.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #1249
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I did wanna vote simbo earlier. I still could I guess.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:59 PM   #1250
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Looks like you guys never really faced off like the Princess Bride after all...