Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-30-2020, 04:04 PM   #1
alexr5111
High School JV

Let's Hear Some TCY/FOF ideas!

Really for TCY but I suppose you could take similar ideas from FOF. I'm interested in hearing some unique playthrough ideas for these games..maybe you're not interested in actually doing a dynasty report but it's something you've done in the past or been interested in doing.

Such as:

Following all recruits from a certain high school over time (some of these dynasty reports are great)

A non-scholarship team. I thought of this one last night and I think it is possible.

Recruiting only from a certain state

alexr5111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 07:24 AM   #2
QuikSand
lolzcat

I have played single-state FOF challenges in the past, with some degree of success... if you're a gameplanning guy, it can work pretty well, as you are pushed to build around specific players.

Wayyyyy back when, playing an FOF career using only players from my TCY team was pretty fun. The export-to-FOF feature from TCY is likely either useless or really hampered at this point, so that's probably a non-starter now.

All non-scholarship? Wow, that sounds really hard.

My sweet spot for TCY, which I haven't really played in several years (looks like my past purchase was 2013, so probably soon after that... the uninstall routine doesn't seem to work properly) has been to play "no phone" as my only house rule. So, no recruiting calls, just visits - that tends to force a regional approach and all but rules out those late-cycle bomb-ins to top players from the boondocks.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 07:43 PM   #3
alexr5111
High School JV

Using your own players from TCY sounds like a good one...but yeah I haven't done any importing in years.

I did recently do one with UConn and only recruited the state of CT...kind of like your home visit only deal. Definitely possible but challenging. I was curious if adding the SCE8 to the state would make it harder (more competition) or easier (more recruits).
alexr5111 is offline   Reply With Quote