I'm just here to learn things!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:20 PM   #502
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296 View Post
Alan,

If we could know for sure EagleFan's role how would that drive your vote? Same question about PurdueBrad?

if EagleFan indeed ended up bad, I think it would help me feel better about Claphamsa and PurdueBrad. I also would suspect heavier Render, Racer, Kwhit, Chief and perhaps a few others.

If PurdueBrad ended up bad, you could probably turn that around in reverse to some extent.

More importantly it would help provide direction for my thoughts on which way to go for day 3
Old 06-13-2008, 09:24 PM   #503
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Hmm. It seems to me more likely that The Jackal's death was an attempt to setup Render and/or Racer at least based on the posts quoted by Racer above. I don't really see alot there that hints to me at least of being some kind of role and I can't think of any other reasons why they would have targeted him (other than some past grudge or something that I am unaware of). Some thoughts I had while trying to figure out what a pre-med student was. Someone mentioned perhaps it was to counter balance a poison type role that the wolves may have.. I realized that I don't really know what type of roles the wolves have. I thought I missed it, and re-read through the rules and don't see them there at all. Schmidty are the wolf roles just missing? I see a place there for them to be listed so it doesn't seem like they are purposely left out.. As for where I am going to vote today.. It is a long day, and I will be in at some point before deadline again this weekend so not in a huge rush to get my vote out. If I had to choose right now, would copy my vote from yesterday though. Jackal's death doesn't tell us alot about yesterday's vote and neither does Mccollins death alone. I don't think we really have much to go on until we figure out what else was going on with yesterday's vote.. There were a ton of vote moves, especially late in the day which is very anti-villager. I think we need to try to understand better what exactly was occuring.

If I remember correctly, someone asked Schmidty earlier about what the wolf roles were and I think he answered that they were purposely left out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Unless they have a way to poison someone or some kind of delayed kill. That would explain needing both a pre-med along with a bodyguard. But I could also be overthinking the whole thing.

I believe path was the first one to mention anything about there being the possibility of poison. Also, did Jackal give any indication that he was a pre-med student?

I'm going to go ahead and throw it out there:

Vote path12

I just want to to hear more of his reasoning.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:26 PM   #504
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

wow. of the 3 people i chat with about mafia... they are all gone. wow! nice! um... vote someone.

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:27 PM   #505
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Heading off the computer mos tlikely for the rest of the night. Going to watch old lost episodes with the wife. I'll check in again probably some point tommorrow.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:31 PM   #506
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Alan seems to be reaching quite a bit. Maybe we'll have to wait and see just what he is actually up to.

PB may be in my circle of trust at this point, unless he is really fooling me. I certainly know where I stand. So that brings us to Alan. He has two villagers in his sights at this point andthat is enough to make me suspicious.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:51 PM   #507
JetsIn06
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Going to watch old lost episodes

Excellent choice!
JetsIn06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:52 PM   #508
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
She is new and has only learned from Schmidty.. so she wont be that good to start off

Just kidding... I am going to cut her some slack though.

Understood, and I would cut her some slack too, but she posted that she was alive before schmidty posted the night results and I don't buy her stated reason why. So there was either some 'pillow talk' between Schmidty and her where he told her she was safe (very possible) or it was a rookie wolf mistake.

Without any compelling reason to suspect anyone else, I find the second possibilty reason enough to give her my vote right now - even though she is new.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:56 PM   #509
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Going to watch old lost episodes with the wife.

Don't you have to find them first?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:12 PM   #510
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Understood, and I would cut her some slack too, but she posted that she was alive before schmidty posted the night results and I don't buy her stated reason why. So there was either some 'pillow talk' between Schmidty and her where he told her she was safe (very possible) or it was a rookie wolf mistake.

Without any compelling reason to suspect anyone else, I find the second possibilty reason enough to give her my vote right now - even though she is new.

*shakes head*

It's defintely not pillow talk for a few reasons
1. he doesn't sleep, therefore no pillow.
2. he is so uptight about keeping everything a secret from me to the point of being obnoxious. I have to announce when I'm entering the room so he can make sure the screen is cleared.
3. see reason 1.

And no, I'm not a wolf.
Mrs. Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:29 PM   #511
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Schmidty View Post
2. he is so uptight about keeping everything a secret from me to the point of being obnoxious. I have to announce when I'm entering the room so he can make sure the screen is cleared.

lmao

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:44 PM   #512
Schmidty
Coordinator

I think my wife is already a WW addict.

Oh, and she's playing WoW right now. I'm married to the queen of nerds.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:30 AM   #513
Schmidty
Coordinator

Just fixed the thread title to reflect that the deadline is on Sunday night.

Like my wife said - I don't sleep and it's catching up to me lately. My mind is going haywire.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:03 AM   #514
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I agree hoops... that is so Dodgerchick

Ouch

Last edited by Lorena : 06-14-2008 at 10:07 AM. Reason: cuz i can :P
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 10:41 AM   #515
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
I think my wife is already a WW addict.

Oh, and she's playing WoW right now. I'm married to the queen of nerds.

or the queen of W's
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 12:14 PM   #516
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

It makes me very suspicious when the top two (sorry Lathum) WW players are being nice to each other. Unless a lot happened in my absence Hoops and Alant were never all too friendly with each other. And now they are chatting like two good ole boys. I don't know what his means... but its an observation
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #517
hoopsguy
General Manager

I know that Alan and I have gone round-and-round a few times in games, but I don't necessarily want that to be the trend.

Good ole boys? I'm pretty sure that is the first time I've ever had that designation thrown in my direction.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 12:58 PM   #518
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
It makes me very suspicious when the top two (sorry Lathum) WW players are being nice to each other. Unless a lot happened in my absence Hoops and Alant were never all too friendly with each other. And now they are chatting like two good ole boys. I don't know what his means... but its an observation

no need to be sorry, I really don't consider myself a top player
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #519
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Wow, it looks like I didn't miss much of anything at all today. I have to do more network upgrades tonight, so likely won't be on much from 4pm EST until late tonight. I was hoping to see a little more movement in the votes by now so I had a feel where a few people were lining up.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:23 PM   #520
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I've actually been playing in my head last night a few scenerios trying to figure out what Hoops might be up to. I'm pretty sure he knows that I tend to quietly suspect people whom are being "nice" to me or trying to butter me up. I've had many games that I've had wolves try that with me and I ended up voting for them correctly because of it.

I wouldn't say that Hoops has gone as far as "try to butter me up" so to speak in this game, but I am pretty sure he knows I respond far better to a more critical approach, or one that is more questioning in nature. I think Hoops started off that way last night when asking me my thoughts about PB, and that helped me feel a little more trusting of Hoops at least to start. His latest comment is the only one that struck me a bit oddly that I'm not entirely sure what I am feeling on him.

No offense to others whom I have played less games with, but I tend to try to give the benefit of the doubt to a few people that i have played dozens of games with and enjoyed playing with in the past such as Hoopsguy. I usually extend that latitude at least through day 1, and often that extends partially into day two or until I get some evidence to the contrary. Right now the only "evidence" I have against or for Hoops is his vote and he voted the same as me yesterday. Also his line of thinking is one that I can't really fault him for in that I feel that one of two people likely need to be lynched today and he has picked one of them
Old 06-14-2008, 02:28 PM   #521
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Alan seems to be reaching quite a bit. Maybe we'll have to wait and see just what he is actually up to.

PB may be in my circle of trust at this point, unless he is really fooling me. I certainly know where I stand. So that brings us to Alan. He has two villagers in his sights at this point andthat is enough to make me suspicious.

How am I reaching right now with my comments? I don't have anyone that I feel is a definite wolf and have said so. What I do have is two groups of players that seemed to work in conflicting manners yesterday that I'd like to get more information on. I think my thoughts about how to proceed with today are logical.

Along those lines, how would PB be in your circle of trust? I have said that so far his actions feel more "villagerish" than "wolfish" to me, but that is only one of many factors to look at, and in the end we need information and we would get some with his lynch, just as we would get information from your lynch.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:00 PM   #522
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Echo.. echo... e c h o ....
Old 06-14-2008, 08:36 PM   #523
hoopsguy
General Manager

Yep, pretty quiet here this weekend.

I'm going to put out a vote now. I should have a fair amount of Father's Day availability in the early evening timeframe, but I might as well get this in.

VOTE PURDUEBRAD
Old 06-14-2008, 09:46 PM   #524
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

hmmm, i need to vote! no idea who to vote for....

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #525
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
You found him with his throat slash through his windpipe, which must be why you heard no scream. Also, you found a strange marking that none of you recognize, carved into his forehead.

Ok, from this I get that it was obviously a ritualistic killing. From what I know of cults there is one main leader and then the followers. So I don't think we're lookign for a mere 2 wolves, I think we're looking for at least 3.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:50 PM   #526
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Current vote count:

1) Eaglefan - Path12 (474)
1) Mrs.Schmidty - Kwhit (475)
1) Path12 - Racer (503)
1) PurdueBrad - hoopsguy (523)

I like Path's vote, and so far Path has played this game pretty similar to the same plays that I have been considering. Good or bad, he seems to be on the same page of the book as me.

I hate Kwhit's vote for Mrs.Schmidty. It feels like he is forcing something there.

Racer's vote for Path makes little sense to me, but not too suprising as Racer is one of my top suspects right now.

Hoops's vote for PurdueBrad is logical if the vote is for reasons that I think it is. I just currently am considering going a different way to reach the same goal.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:03 PM   #527
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Current vote count:

1) Eaglefan - Path12 (474)
1) Mrs.Schmidty - Kwhit (475)
1) Path12 - Racer (503)
1) PurdueBrad - hoopsguy (523)

I like Path's vote, and so far Path has played this game pretty similar to the same plays that I have been considering. Good or bad, he seems to be on the same page of the book as me.

I hate Kwhit's vote for Mrs.Schmidty. It feels like he is forcing something there.

Racer's vote for Path makes little sense to me, but not too suprising as Racer is one of my top suspects right now.

Hoops's vote for PurdueBrad is logical if the vote is for reasons that I think it is. I just currently am considering going a different way to reach the same goal.

His comments has struck me as odder then anyone else's so far Alan. He mentions the poison thing out of nowhere. His reasoning to why Jackal may have died also seemed forced. Unless I'm missing something, he gave no indication he was the Pre-Med student.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:16 PM   #528
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
His comments has struck me as odder then anyone else's so far Alan. He mentions the poison thing out of nowhere. His reasoning to why Jackal may have died also seemed forced. Unless I'm missing something, he gave no indication he was the Pre-Med student.

Is this the quote that you find really odd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Unless they have a way to poison someone or some kind of delayed kill. That would explain needing both a pre-med along with a bodyguard. But I could also be overthinking the whole thing.

I guess this quote doesn't really bother me at all. The only game I can recall that I've played in with some kind of "medical" role was the Spawn game, and in it, there was a delayed action that took I believe two days. If the doctor could choose to treat that person within that time, they would prevent it from happening. In that particular game, the effect wasn't poison, but instead was a conversion ability.

I ran a game a year or more ago where there was a doctor, but it acted more like a bodyguard (you could choose someone to treat that night, and if you picked the person who was attacked you prevented them from dying).

So I don't really see Path's suggestion as odd or a reach at all. Its perhaps a bit more specific than my particular thoughts were on the subject, as I felt "PRE-med" means that he might not necessarily have an ability yet, but could "learn" into it somehow.

Right now pretty much almost every opinion you've had about players this game has been about 180degrees opposite of mine on the same subjects..
Old 06-14-2008, 10:28 PM   #529
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Is this the quote that you find really odd?

I guess this quote doesn't really bother me at all. The only game I can recall that I've played in with some kind of "medical" role was the Spawn game, and in it, there was a delayed action that took I believe two days. If the doctor could choose to treat that person within that time, they would prevent it from happening. In that particular game, the effect wasn't poison, but instead was a conversion ability.

I ran a game a year or more ago where there was a doctor, but it acted more like a bodyguard (you could choose someone to treat that night, and if you picked the person who was attacked you prevented them from dying).

So I don't really see Path's suggestion as odd or a reach at all. Its perhaps a bit more specific than my particular thoughts were on the subject, as I felt "PRE-med" means that he might not necessarily have an ability yet, but could "learn" into it somehow.

Right now pretty much almost every opinion you've had about players this game has been about 180degrees opposite of mine on the same subjects..

That's the quote I found odd. I think I've only voiced my opinions on two players so far (PurdueBrad and path). I know people don't like talking about other games, but I was very confused about PurdueBrad because of the game I just got done playing. I believe multiple people were saying he usually plays aggressive as a villager. At the end of the game, I actually thought he was a villager (which is clear if you read the post game comments) and thought Axxon was pissed off at Danny. He played much less aggressive there. Therefore, I had just finished with what I thought was a difference experience with Brad as a villager then what other players had experienced.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:31 PM   #530
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
That's the quote I found odd. I think I've only voiced my opinions on two players so far (PurdueBrad and path). I know people don't like talking about other games, but I was very confused about PurdueBrad because of the game I just got done playing. I believe multiple people were saying he usually plays aggressive as a villager. At the end of the game, I actually thought he was a villager (which is clear if you read the post game comments) and thought Axxon was pissed off at Danny. He played much less aggressive there. Therefore, I had just finished with what I thought was a difference experience with Brad as a villager then what other players had experienced.

So then if you are suspicious of Path and PurdueBrad, why would you today choose to target Path, whom if he did get lynched wouldn't tell us a whole lot about anyone else really?
Old 06-14-2008, 10:36 PM   #531
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
So then if you are suspicious of Path and PurdueBrad, why would you today choose to target Path, whom if he did get lynched wouldn't tell us a whole lot about anyone else really?

I don't have a reason to be suspicious of PurdueBrad anymore. He ended up being the sorcerer in that game, not a villager so Brad's more aggressive play doesn't seem so odd now.

I probably won't keep my vote on Path. However, I'm a little suspicious of him, no one else has mentioned his name, so I thought I'd suggest him and also vote for him. Mainly, I'd like to hear more from him.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:39 PM   #532
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Clap, I see you're here. You've been awfully quiet compared to the last game. Any thoughts?
Old 06-14-2008, 10:56 PM   #533
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

So basically you suggest someone for the lynch just to see them defend themselves, more or less anyway?
Old 06-14-2008, 10:58 PM   #534
hoopsguy
General Manager

Mrs S, putting a vote on someone is often a good way to get someone's attention, at the very least.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:02 PM   #535
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
So basically you suggest someone for the lynch just to see them defend themselves, more or less anyway?

Not so much that really. I do it more to see what their game opinions are. See if they trust anyone, see if they are suspicious of anyone, etc. That way, if someone is lynched or dies, and they gave their opinion, you can start to try to piece things together a bit better. Votes are probably more telling, but the more information we have the better.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:36 AM   #536
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Since I am a novice, I don't know yet if I can trust my instincts. On day 1 Chief seemed more interested in chattin' me up then in playing the game. Since I don't know his play style, maybe that's normal, to appear cool under pressure. As a first timer though, it seemed like someone trying to appear nonchalant when they had something to hide.

Kwhit throwing me under the bus for supposedly jumping the gun seemed desperate.

Alan, from what I've seen, is either a strong ally or fierce enemy, would seem safe to remove him and let the cards fall as they may.

I'm going with the first one however for this night.

If I am wrong Chief, forgive me.

VOTE CHIEF RUM
Old 06-15-2008, 12:42 AM   #537
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
or the queen of W's

haha they're kind of a fun band actually (The W's), ever heard them?
Old 06-15-2008, 02:55 AM   #538
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Since I am a novice, I don't know yet if I can trust my instincts. On day 1 Chief seemed more interested in chattin' me up then in playing the game. Since I don't know his play style, maybe that's normal, to appear cool under pressure. As a first timer though, it seemed like someone trying to appear nonchalant when they had something to hide.

Kwhit throwing me under the bus for supposedly jumping the gun seemed desperate.

Alan, from what I've seen, is either a strong ally or fierce enemy, would seem safe to remove him and let the cards fall as they may.

I'm going with the first one however for this night.

If I am wrong Chief, forgive me.

VOTE CHIEF RUM

Heh, no need to ask for forgiveness. If we all did that, these threads would be twice as long as we all recount how we're wrong about stuff.

I was trying to chat you up a little--for meta game reasons. A) you said you're from CA, and I have lived out here all my life, and B) Schmidty and I have a looooong online history now, not just here, but in online leagues as well, and I would classify our relationship (for what it can be called, being over the Internet) as sometimes contentious, sometimes pretty friendly, but always interesting.

So you have two marks for you that interest me more than usual. Plus, I like WW, and you're jumping in with good enthusiasm.

Okay, enough, good natured talk. You're welcome to your opinions, but you're wrong. You can ask Schmidty, and he'll tell you I am one of the lengthier posters on the board. So my chattiness is probably something most others would accept as a normal Chief Rum behavior.

Old 06-15-2008, 03:04 AM   #539
Mrs. Schmidty
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
You can ask Schmidty, and he'll tell you I am one of the lengthier posters on the board. So my chattiness is probably something most others would accept as a normal Chief Rum behavior.

LOL I would ask him but all my questions are to be posted on the boards for all to see in regards to this WW game
Old 06-15-2008, 03:04 AM   #540
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, put me in the camp of being curious about how and why things happened the way they did on Day One. That means voting for EF or PB.

PurdueBrad, IMO, has gotten a lot of heat for the other game, and I'm not really too keen on the "I fucked up" line. Trust me, Brad, we have all screwed the pooch big time once you play long enough. Gotta learn from it, bury it, realize you bring a lot to these games, and move on.

But outside of all that, I think EF is more likely to be a wolf right now. It just felt like he was stringing us along a bit with his vote not being in play among the candidates with his own neck on the line. What is he waiting for?

So if PB or EF needs to go for us to learn something, I'm going with EF.

VOTE EAGLEFAN

Preliminary vote, of course, since I will be around some tomorrow.

Old 06-15-2008, 07:35 AM   #541
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
I don't have a reason to be suspicious of PurdueBrad anymore. He ended up being the sorcerer in that game, not a villager so Brad's more aggressive play doesn't seem so odd now.

I probably won't keep my vote on Path. However, I'm a little suspicious of him, no one else has mentioned his name, so I thought I'd suggest him and also vote for him. Mainly, I'd like to hear more from him.

PBs begging to be killed strikes me as odd since it actually hurts whichever team he's on. Either it was a poorly thought out reaction ( he wasn't drunk fwiw ) or possibly a very clever ruse or maybe both. If he was the sorcerer again and didn't want to play it would make sense to get himself offed.

Either way, I'm not ready to vote him off especially since he's not around.

Again, vote subject to change but I want to get one in fairly early so

VOTE claphamsa

I'm kinda getting used to this vote.

Really, this vote is for comic effect. I wouldn't read anything into it because there's nothing to read into it. I haven't got a read on anyone yet.
Old 06-15-2008, 08:25 AM   #542
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Clap, I see you're here. You've been awfully quiet compared to the last game. Any thoughts?

ive found in most games the more posts i make the more likely i am to die. i wodul rather avoid that. I was tryign to be helpful to th n00bs last game

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 08:28 AM   #543
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

vtoe cheif rum

im gonna be around most of the day. and cheif seems like a good spot to get started. but i got nothing!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 09:05 AM   #544
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
vtoe cheif rum

im gonna be around most of the day. and cheif seems like a good spot to get started. but i got nothing!

Why does Chief seem like a good spot to get started?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 09:05 AM   #545
henry296
College Starter

VOTE EagleFan

A couple of reasons. First if he is a wolf that also clears lots of people who voted for him yesterday. Also, with Jackal's late vote on Eagle that could be a reason that he was killed overnight.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:14 AM   #546
hoopsguy
General Manager

Early morning vote totals:

Eagle - Path (474), Chief (540), Henry (545)
Rum - MrS (536), Clap (543)
RendeR - PB (404)
MrS - KWhit (475)
Path - Racer (503)
PB - Hoops (523)
Clap - Axxon (541)
Old 06-15-2008, 09:27 AM   #547
hoopsguy
General Manager

Also, voting logic so far:

PB votes Render (pushed him into D1 vote) - post 404
Path votes Eagle (repeat D1 vote) - post 474
KWhit votes MrS (I LIVE!) - post 475
Path votes Racer (suspects poison) - post 503
Hoops votes PB (D1 vote review) - post 523
MrS votes Rum (something to hide) - post 536
Rum votes Eagle (revisit D1) - post 540
Axxon votes Clap (comic effect) - post 541
Clap votes Rum (good place to start) - post 543
Henry votes Eagle (D1 impact) - post 545
Old 06-15-2008, 09:29 AM   #548
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Also, voting logic so far:

PB votes Render (pushed him into D1 vote) - post 404
Path votes Eagle (repeat D1 vote) - post 474
KWhit votes MrS (I LIVE!) - post 475
Path votes Racer (suspects poison) - post 503
Hoops votes PB (D1 vote review) - post 523
MrS votes Rum (something to hide) - post 536
Rum votes Eagle (revisit D1) - post 540
Axxon votes Clap (comic effect) - post 541
Clap votes Rum (good place to start) - post 543
Henry votes Eagle (D1 impact) - post 545

Hoops, you have this line backwards. Racer voted Path for that reason.
Old 06-15-2008, 09:36 AM   #549
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

lack of better option...

I realy like henrys reasoning, but... i dont wanna change 30 min after voting./ dont worry all ill be aroudn all day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Why does Chief seem like a good spot to get started?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 10:31 AM   #550
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
I also think the "I LIVE" thing from Mrs. Schmidty is pretty suspicious...I also think that when something "big" like that happens that causes a lot of the players to be suspicious of the same person, sometimes it's better to know one way or the other and chance being wrong, than to leave that person in the game - it's distracting as that person is always a part of the CoDT...so for now,

VOTE MRS. SCHMIDTY
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote