Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-16-2006, 06:59 PM   #901
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

yeah, that was a slip, on vacation and a few to many miller lites. That will probably seal my fate
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:59 PM   #902
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

damn, noprmally there are about 5 or 6 different peeps who have votes on them

Vote Fouts
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:00 PM   #903
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
ok, combine post 889 with post 894 and I think it PROVES fouts and I are both villegars. There is no way we would hatch this theory together if we were wolves. At this point it would be better to let one of us die for the good of the group.

not sure i follow there
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:00 PM   #904
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
OK, this is crazy but worth a shot. I know I am not a villegar and I don't think fouts is one either. I REALLY think blade is the werewolf leading the charge. He has been really quiet today.

If tangle agrees with me and another person we can swing the vote. Like many others have said situations like this are usually 2 villegars and blade has set us up nicely. If I am wrong go for me tomorrow.

Dodgerchick if you switch your vote this is basiclly the same as voting for fouts but I don't wanna kill an innocent.

UNVOTE FOUTS
VOTE BLADE
WTF?
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:00 PM   #905
Fouts
College Starter

I'm going with you on this. There is no way a wolf would pull this move.

unvote Lathum

vote blade
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:01 PM   #906
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
OK, this is crazy but worth a shot. I know I am not a villegar and I don't think fouts is one either. I REALLY think blade is the werewolf leading the charge. He has been really quiet today.

If tangle agrees with me and another person we can swing the vote. Like many others have said situations like this are usually 2 villegars and blade has set us up nicely. If I am wrong go for me tomorrow.

Dodgerchick if you switch your vote this is basiclly the same as voting for fouts but I don't wanna kill an innocent.

UNVOTE FOUTS
VOTE BLADE

OMFG!!! thats a freaking Freudian slip! hes a wolf!!!!!!!!!!!

Unvote Fouts

Vote Lathum
Old 08-16-2006, 07:01 PM   #907
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

UNVOTE FOUTS

VOTE BLADE
Old 08-16-2006, 07:01 PM   #908
Fouts
College Starter

To add, a wolf would have his croonies come in at the last second and save him. He wouldn't switch like this and "hope" others would follow.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:02 PM   #909
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Unvote Lathum
Old 08-16-2006, 07:02 PM   #910
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
Throwing in the fuckit and the overacting bit, is what I mean. It makes you look like you are with Lathum. If you really were distressed about the vote, you would vote for somebody else and avoid the whole issue.

I'm sorry if you took offense to it. I'm just confused on who to vote for and that's why I added the "fuckit" on there. And yes if Lathum is a wolf, then shame on me for falling for it.

Unvote Fouts

I'm so wishy washy
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:03 PM   #911
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

ANyone got a current votecount now?
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:03 PM   #912
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
not sure i follow there
both fouts and I are villegars. I am sure of it. We both came up with the idea to vote Blade and see what happens. We both came up with it at the same time. If we were wolves we would have let one of us post the idea. By both of us posting it that clears fouts in my mind.

If blade is a villegar go for me tomorrow, but right now the wolves are laughing at us.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:05 PM   #913
st.cronin
General Manager

I have it:

4 - Lathum - molson, Grammaticus, Anxiety, Farrah,
4 - Blade - Lathum, tanglewood, Fouts, DaddyTorgo
2 - Fouts - Blade, SnDvls,
1 - Molson - path12
1 - Schmidty - ChiefRum

Not voted:

Swaggs
GoldenEagle
greyroofoo
schmidty
bulletsponge
DodgerChick

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:05 PM   #914
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
both fouts and I are villegars. I am sure of it. We both came up with the idea to vote Blade and see what happens. We both came up with it at the same time. If we were wolves we would have let one of us post the idea. By both of us posting it that clears fouts in my mind.

If blade is a villegar go for me tomorrow, but right now the wolves are laughing at us.

i think if blade is a villager, you and fouts both die, one after the other. that much is clear.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:06 PM   #915
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
i think if blade is a villager, you and fouts both die, one after the other. that much is clear.
i disagree but I see your reasoning.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:07 PM   #916
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

ok i read posts 889 and 894 and you 2 do make ma point. Blade lead the charge early onto Fouts, but has been oddly absent for the afternoon which is very strange for him when hes "on to something". i still dont trust lathum cause he is one sneaky sob, but for now

Vote Blade
Old 08-16-2006, 07:07 PM   #917
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
i disagree but I see your reasoning.

yet you said "if blade is a villager go for me tomorrow"

i'm just saying, after we went for one of you we'd go for the other, if the first one wasn't the wolf that is...
Old 08-16-2006, 07:07 PM   #918
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

only 23 minutes to the deadline and alot of non voters
Old 08-16-2006, 07:08 PM   #919
Blade6119
Coordinator

I come back at an interesting time it seems. Im not linked with sndvls, so i dont know why people are attaching us together. I have linked myself to path, and to some extent gramat and GE.

I havent pushed hard for fouts, so i dont know why people keep saying that. I asked torgo to pick a number, he picked 2, so i voted fouts. Thats my entire argument. I think people need to re-read my posts to see i didnt champion fouts like some people think. So assuming fouts is good then im bad is a connection i just dont see. But, i cant help dead, so to ehl pmy chances of survivial

UNVOTE FOUTS

VOTE LATHUM
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:08 PM   #920
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
ok i read posts 889 and 894 and you 2 do make ma point. Blade lead the charge early onto Fouts, but has been oddly absent for the afternoon which is very strange for him when hes "on to something". i still dont trust lathum cause he is one sneaky sob, but for now

Vote Blade
i'll take that as a compliment
Old 08-16-2006, 07:09 PM   #921
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
only 23 minutes to the deadline and alot of non voters

True I think this is possibly the most worrying thing. A lot of people have managed to slide by so far in this game not voting.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:09 PM   #922
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
why would you say trusting lathum or fouts is stupid bullet?

because i saw the whole episode in the Necromancy WW.
no it has nothing to do with this game, let me just say they can both go down with thier ship while playing a piano
Old 08-16-2006, 07:09 PM   #923
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge

Vote Blade
How did i lead a charge by having torgo pick a random number? Can you go quote this charge i made?
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:10 PM   #924
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I come back at an interesting time it seems. Im not linked with sndvls, so i dont know why people are attaching us together. I have linked myself to path, and to some extent gramat and GE.

I havent pushed hard for fouts, so i dont know why people keep saying that. I asked torgo to pick a number, he picked 2, so i voted fouts. Thats my entire argument. I think people need to re-read my posts to see i didnt champion fouts like some people think. So assuming fouts is good then im bad is a connection i just dont see. But, i cant help dead, so to ehl pmy chances of survivial

UNVOTE FOUTS

VOTE LATHUM

because you could have just as easily been gunning for fouts all along and used "pick a number" as a ruse, intending to pick fouts all along.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:11 PM   #925
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

UNVOTE FOUTS

VOTE LATHUM

To be fair, we only saw the end result of your little gameshow-esque voting process. What if Torgo said 3, would Fouts have appear as number 3 in the list? Also as someone who usually frowns on people for voting randomly, always asking for specific reasons on votes, I thought it was odd for you to do something like that.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:11 PM   #926
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

how convienient blade shows back up when he is on the chopping block. Is it possible one of the other wolves alerted him to the fact he is on the chopping block?
Old 08-16-2006, 07:12 PM   #927
Fouts
College Starter

Interesting that blade shows up right when the vote shifts to him. Hmm, are the wolves all on some instant messenger??
Old 08-16-2006, 07:12 PM   #928
molson
General Manager

I posted my general reasons for this earlier. I also think he's intimidating the village noobs into not being more helpful.

Unvote Lathum

Vote Blade
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:12 PM   #929
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
because you could have just as easily been gunning for fouts all along and used "pick a number" as a ruse, intending to pick fouts all along.
If i wanted fouts dead, i would have been around all day posting to the end. I couldnt care less which of the three dies, as i dont KNOW who any wolves are. I just have suspicions. Fouts is = with lathum on my list. If you believe deep down my whole play to this point was to set up fouts and lathum, then feel free to vote me. You wont like the result, but such is
Demotivation
Old 08-16-2006, 07:13 PM   #930
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
To be fair, we only saw the end result of your little gameshow-esque voting process. What if Torgo said 3, would Fouts have appear as number 3 in the list? Also as someone who usually frowns on people for voting randomly, always asking for specific reasons on votes, I thought it was odd for you to do something like that.

Nice catch. Blade always demands a reason for a vote, then comes up with some random reason for his own.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:13 PM   #931
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood

Quote:
how convienient blade shows back up when he is on the chopping block. Is it possible one of the other wolves alerted him to the fact he is on the chopping block?

Hmm... for these reasons

Vote Blade
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:15 PM   #932
Blade6119
Coordinator

Well, looks like im dead...0/3, bravo villagers

Hey lathum and fouts, thanks for killing me by the way...i really hope what torgo said about you two dying soon comes to fruition, as you two idiots deserve it after this
Demotivation
Old 08-16-2006, 07:15 PM   #933
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

It does not look like I am going to push the agenda that I want to push today.

I am going to go take a crap and decide then. Can I get an updated vote count?

Anyone in the running for getting voted off, post while I am taking a crap your defense.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:15 PM   #934
saldana
Pro Starter

PING LATHUM: V-I-L-L-A-G-E-R

you are now the official jbmagic of ww
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:15 PM   #935
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
How did i lead a charge by having torgo pick a random number? Can you go quote this charge i made?

you picked him from a random #? if i did that and said so im sure you would be all over my butt and put me on your "wolf list". its something i would expect from a ww noobie.

god im so confused right now, this is why i pick early so i can stick with a pick and not worry. damn if Lathum is pulling a fast on im so voting for him tomorow
Old 08-16-2006, 07:16 PM   #936
st.cronin
General Manager

Here you are:

7 - Blade - molson, Lathum, tanglewood, Fouts, DaddyTorgo, bulletsponge, Dodgerchick
4 - Lathum - Grammaticus, Anxiety, Farrah, Blade
1 - Fouts - SnDvls,
1 - Molson - path12
1 - Schmidty - ChiefRum

Not voted:

Swaggs
GoldenEagle
greyroofoo
schmidty

knives out
Old 08-16-2006, 07:16 PM   #937
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

wouldn't anyone vehemiantly defend themselves if they were on the chopping block?
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:17 PM   #938
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana

That would be Jbonics
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:17 PM   #939
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

oh I think the village is pretty clear blade. if you end up being an innocent, then we're turning on Lathum and Fouts...I think one of you three has almost got to be a wolf.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:18 PM   #940
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, the above post is a bust on lathums ability to spell, and nothing else
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:18 PM   #941
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana

OMG its a g-g-g-gh-gh-gh-ghost!
Old 08-16-2006, 07:19 PM   #942
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
wouldn't anyone vehemiantly defend themselves if they were on the chopping block?
With 10 minutes left the tide has swung. Just like i didnt feel a need to post some grand argument against lathum and fouts like they did me, i dont have some big defense. I am a villager, nothing more to it then that. Not a mason, not some secret role. And i just had the top two suspects in the game suddenly become best friends and convince people our only COT so far is totally evil and mastering some evil plan to conquer all. Im dead, i know it, and im too dissapointed to try and defend myself much
Demotivation
Old 08-16-2006, 07:19 PM   #943
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Well, looks like im dead...0/3, bravo villagers

Hey lathum and fouts, thanks for killing me by the way...i really hope what torgo said about you two dying soon comes to fruition, as you two idiots deserve it after this
blade showing his typical maturity level
Old 08-16-2006, 07:20 PM   #944
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

this is why i love WW, the backstabing, twist a minute, getting chowed alive by wolfs action!
Old 08-16-2006, 07:21 PM   #945
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
blade showing his typical maturity level
Thats like the pot calling the kettle black...
Demotivation
Old 08-16-2006, 07:22 PM   #946
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Vote Blade
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:22 PM   #947
Swaggs
Coordinator

I'm just catching up and about 3 pages back, so I am going to vote now. Hopefully I can get semi-caught up before the deadline.

Vote Grammaticus.

I voted for him yesterday and see no reason to come off from him at this point.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:22 PM   #948
st.cronin
General Manager

chill out boys, it's a game

knives out
Old 08-16-2006, 07:23 PM   #949
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Blade does make a good point, Lathum went from head chop to head Chopper real fast, and i always get the "sleazy lawyer" feeling when i back him
Old 08-16-2006, 07:24 PM   #950
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Thats like the pot calling the kettle black...
actually I alway tell people nothing is personal and congradulate people on a well played game. You are the one who calls people idiots and insults people constantly, but I must admit you've been better this game. I had hoped you were growing up a little but I guess I was wrong