Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-29-2023, 01:36 AM   #1
stratonapba
Mascot

This Is It (The TTSA Futurama Prologue Storyline)

Dateline: November 4, 2999 (99 AS)

The World Series had ended last night as the Raleigh Capitals from Raleigh, NC in the SBL defeated the Monterrey Bandits from Monterrey, Mexico in the HSWBL to win the 99th World Series of Baseball in 7 games however the Capitals are ready to defend their World Championship however Pro Football had 8 Leagues in which the League Champions meet in a Postseason Round Robin Barnstorming Tour after the Leagues Finished their Championship Game however it turned out to be a success but they are planning that they will have a Super Bowl Tournament beginning in the Year 3000 (or 100 AS) however we are planning to have 36 Teams competing in this new league.

However Jay Jianoran is creating a New Barnstorming Squad based in the San Francisco Bay Area to be placed for Pro Football in which we are getting the Pacific Coast Football League to join in at the Start of a New Season in addition he is planning to start to a New Stock Car Circuit to be created with my Dad Eleno however our plan is to have something that we are going to start in the year 3000 however he wants to restart NASCAR which stands for the National Association for Stock Car Racing, LLC however these Vehicles from the 1900s have been travelled since to the New World starting in the year 2900 the same year when Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth got an A- to Ogden Wernstrom.

However those women from Season 28 of The Bachelor have made their way to a Brave New World in which they are now going to be on the Invaders Roster however we are getting ready to start it's inaugural season however the New Pro Football Alliance will debut with a 18 Week Regular Season followed by the Playoffs and the Super Bowl so each league will probably have 36 Teams Competing in this circuit for a total of 288 teams however we are planning to get more signups for the Inaugural Season for this alliance however NFL Players from the Past and Present are now travelled so this will be exciting.

Because This Is It

There've been times in my life
I've been wonderin' why
Still, somehow I believed we'd always survive
Now, I'm not so sure
You're waiting here, one good reason to try
But, what more can I say? What's left to provide?
Are you gonna wait for a sign, your miracle?
Stand up and fight
Make no mistake where you are
(This is it)
Your back's to the corner
(This is it)
Don't be a fool anymore
(This is it)
- "This is It" by Kenny Loggins (1979)

stratonapba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 01:37 AM   #2
stratonapba
Mascot

The Place: 389 Tucker Ave. in Alameda, CA
The Date: November 5, 2999

Jay Jianoran is currently a Student in Encinal High School however his plan is to get Every Encinal High Student to be placed on the Roster to the Bay Area Invaders including Jade Aganus however Jay is really excited to bring the Invaders to be a Championship Caliber Team to win the Super Bowl however they will be playing in the New Pacific Coast Football League which will be made up of 36 Teams but the Pacific Coast Baseball League will having 24 Teams for this season with a potential expansion to 32 Teams later in this decade or maybe 36 whichever is first.

However I'm trying to make my way since I got travelled from my Freshman Year at Encinal High however I'm listening to Irene Cara's "What A Feeling" as I get ready for another day at Encinal High School however a lot of people were signed when I had my Strat-O-Matic Baseball Game in possession with Every Set that I own since 1998 beginning with the 1997 Season in which the Florida Marlins won their First World Series title in franchise history under manager Jim Leyland in Another World (The OTL World that is) thanks to a Walk-Off Single by Edgar Renteria however we got a lot of Seniors on the Roster Graduating including Ebony Harper, Lacey Harris and Marissa Bellizzi that are vying for potential spots in Training Camp and on the Minor League List.

However All Pro Baseball Leagues in a Divided North America had 8 so here's the pyramid

Level 1 (Majors Level): 24 Teams per league = 192 Teams in all
Level 2 (AAA): 24 Teams per league = 192 Teams in all
Level 3 (AA): 24 Teams per league = 192 Teams in all
Level 4 (A): 24 Teams per league = 192 Teams in all

As for the rest it's mention only

Level 5 (B): 48 Teams per league = 384 Teams in all (2 for each affiliate)
Level 6 (C): 96 Teams per league = 768 Teams in all (4 for each affiliate)
Level 7 (Reserve): 192 Teams per league = 1536 Teams in all (8 for each affiliate)

The B, C and Reserve Leagues are made up of teams (many of which are sponsored by High Schools across the country) however it will be like Soccer Leagues in the UK (in which they had 20-Some Teams in the FA Premier League)

However things were changed later on when we met in Alameda, later that night when we get there however Kylee got a Day Card in which she will meet up with Mercedes Northup to get ready to start Winter Training beginning soon however we will be excited that we will be getting excited for it's Inaugural Season for Pro Football Next Year later that night both Kylee and Mercedes went to eat at Chipotle Mexican Grill in Alameda in which they got 3 Tacos and a Burrito Bowl for good measure complete with a side of Chips and Salsa however later Mercedes played "September" by Earth, Wind and Fire on her Mp3 Player and It was fun.

The Next Day: November 6, 2999

Jay Jianoran is still working with 2 Girls who are still trying to make the cut for Spring Training, Jazz Aguon who is a Sophomore at the time of the travel along with Cynthia Strahan also a Sophomore however they are on the roster however we did play NFL Challenge against several other teams from the 80's as well as All Franchise Stars from 1920-1989 mixed with some Current Players that I made using educated guesses however we think they will be ready but Jazz talked after school that she would be going to work with Pamm Drake's Dance Ten in addition to working on Choir Drill with Members of the Flight Crew but Kylee Russell in which she was travelled from the New World in Alameda, CA, PCR from the Tar Heel State of North Carolina in which she usually works with the Flight Crew just like Jazz just like what she did fom Another World in which she is a Dancer for the Honey Bees (the dance team for the NBA's Charlotte Hornets) however she talked about that we will be excited that she is ready to be Invader in her own right.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:57 AM   #3
stratonapba
Mascot

November 7, 2999

So Far Only 10 People were hired to play for the Bay Area Invaders and the Bay Area Panthers of the PCFL and the PCBL respectively the most recent signee was Melina Chagoia who is currently a student at Oak Grove High School in San Jose, CA however Melina got to honor of having the announcement in which she announced that she will meet up with Kylee Russell however they went out on a Night Ride to eat In-N-Out Burger at 5611 Santa Teresa Blvd. in San Jose, CA when they got out they've ordered a Chocolate Shark and some French Fries however they will be planed for the Inaugural Season as well as hopes to run in the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series however the Bay Area Invaders maybe getting ready for Friendlies until the Fall while the Panthers will do it until the end of February however Melina played Don't Stop Believin' on her MP3 Player and everyone joined on the fun as they danced to the song, because a flash mob broke out immediately and in the end they're all excited.

The Next Day, Jessica Girod along with Kat Izzo and several of the girls from Season 28 of The Bachelor IOTL (including Lea Cayanan) are trying to work on a Photoshoot to appear Topps new trading cards for the year 3000 however Lea got excited when she took a picture of her on the batters box at a Baseball Field at a Public Park and the same goes for her other fellow Hawaiian Rachel Nance as she throws a Pitch at the Mound but anyway after the photoshoot is over we had lunch at Round Table Pizza at 3730 North First Street and we hope that they will be excited for our first tune up coming up later this month against a Top-Flite PCBL Baseball Team however Lea got up to the Computer Jukebox as and chose "Is It Real" by Pinay as it played in the background.

Later Jay Jianoran along with his family and I got surprised by Fellow Teammates because It's an Open House Surprise Party however Kat Izzo grilled the Hot Dogs and Hamburgers however I played some mini golf with Davia and it was a lot of fun, then we hit the pinata and that was a lot of fun as well

However Talyah Jackson got out as she looks around in the backyard on her own.

11-9-99 (November 9, 2999 to be exact)

However the crew got to enjoy breakfast buffet in this house, However I had Hashbrowns and Bacon with Orange Juice however something happened as Kaity Biggar entered however she got in the house after she got off following her Morning Drive and decided to sit next to Jessica and talked about the planned for our first Friendly Coming Up later this month and later talked with Kylee Russell in which she is ready for Football and Baseball as well but Kaity got the day card all to herself right away however she will go with Kylee and several others to the Legoland Discovery Center Bay Area at the Discovery Center Charity and Christina took a ride on the Imagination Express later on these kids have enjoyed fun at the Coffee Shop for lunch.

Later in the evening, Hannah Brown got the day card but we hope it will be exciting so she will go out with Lea and Rachel so we went to Max's Restaurant in Milpitas and we had Max's Fried Chicken with Lechon Kawali Sisig and Rice and enjoyed a Pepsi Max for this afterwards the Nighttime Bonfire took place as Rachel talked with her friends so everyone had fun.
Old 10-13-2023, 12:59 AM   #4
stratonapba
Mascot

November 12, 2999

We Were Back after Veteran's Day, However we were hoping to make a plan to start a New Era in Stock Car Racing however we had to get a few more signups to participate in the action however we are trying to keep it rolling however the Bay Area Panthers will be prepping in to improve from their 79-83 record in which they had Key Players like Ryan January (C) and Fred Doll (P) now things are going to build things up.

However, I Was Hoping that Pro Football will get ready for a New Super Bowl Era in the year 3000 however we hope the Bay Area Invaders are going to be a favor to win it all in the PCFL.

However Kylee and I needs to work some plans to be in Choir Drill however they need to deal with her days as a Charlotte Honeybee but something happened a loud booming sound went off but it turned out to be someone opened the Bottle of Soda and someone has squirted to someone who did it?

It turned out to be Lea who did it she is seen shaking a 2 Litter Bottle of Diet Coke but when tried to open the bottle the soda squirted on her and Rachel who saw it several others joined it to witness that incident.

Afterwards Jay got the soda from Lea and enjoyed with Rachel, Kylee and a few others however later that night we went out for Dinner and we got mexican food consisting of Taquitos, Burritos, Tacos, Chips and Refried Beans and Some Soft Drinks along with several other people and we called it a night.
Old 10-20-2023, 12:53 AM   #5
stratonapba
Mascot

November 13, 2999

Getting Ready for our pickleball game as they are getting ready for a Big Game however I've decided to team up with Serena Chew however she's playing against Jenn Tran and Haley Archuleta for this game and we lost however Renee Celio and Rachel Nance is taking on Jessica Girod and Katrina Hui however Renee and Rachel won so they will take on Helen Vasquez and Holland Parsons for all the marbles but in the end Helen and Holland won and we celebrate for a postgame lunch at a Jollibee in 3543 Callan Blvd in which we got Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes however I decided to Have Chicken Tenders, Gravy and Mashed Potatoes with Diet Pepsi for this however I shared a Moment with Lea Cayanan about when she last played for the Honolulu Islanders before getting transferred to the Bay Area Squad in July.

Jay: Hey Lea

Lea: Hi Jayel

Jay: What Happened Last Year?

Lea: I was with the Honolulu Islanders however I was on the team with Roberto Clemente and Lou Gehrig among others.

Jay: Well That's Even Great, But you moved to Mainland North America and signed later in the Summer of '99 and now here you are to lead the team to victory is that right?

Lea: However we can get a chance to win this thing and I'm really excited for this so we can win this thing.

Jay: Well This Maybe a Great Idea so we can bring home a World Championship to the Bay Area.

Later on we were ready to Practice on Stock Cars for the Jollibee Cup Season Opener in the Year 3000 meanwhile others get a chance to eat some Ice Cream however Kaity is eating some while Kylie and Brooklyn did something to eat ice cream by doing a Truth or Dare meanwhile Jay is battling Lea in a Good Race at the South City Speedway

However The Night Ended when we had a Campfire but The Smoke Alarm went off however our house went undamaged and I had S'mores, period.
Old 10-27-2023, 08:51 AM   #6
stratonapba
Mascot

November 16, 2999

However we are going to go to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo however Kylee had the day card in her hand and invited almost everyone (no joke needed whatsoever) however we will be leaving our headquarters at Walnut Creek at 9AM Sharp but anyway Winter Training is still on the Horizon however I got my money ready for trip and all of my belongings so were on to the Motorcoach however I get to sit with Maya Loventhal while were on the bus to Vallejo so it will be a Great Time to enjoy the fun while were riding to Discovery Kingdom

However were on the Bus a we are driving the bus into the Benicia Bridge on Interstate 780 before we hit exit 1B toward Sacramento before merging onto Interstate 80 East then taking the exit 33 for California State Route 37 towards Napa then Continue onto California State Route 37 West then exit 20 for Fairgrounds Drive towards Six Flags Discovery Kingdom then turn left onto Fairgrounds Drive and here we are so we are getting excited to have fun however we played Whack-A-Mole and we had lunch at JB's Sports Bar and Grille for a Burger, Fries and a Diet Coke however later on while we enjoyed the meal I put up my MP3 Player and played "Always on My Mind" by One Vo1ce in the background.

Later That Night we went back home and we think that we are having a Nightly Dinner however the Hollinger Sisters (Allison & Lauren) are still eating some Salisbury Steak and Mashed Potatoes and Just like myself and my other teammates however I got me a Coke Zero and shared with Allison & Lauren because I only had dinner for that.

THE NEXT DAY: November 17, 2999

Rachel, Kylee, Melanie and Micha are going to have fun in the South San Francisco HQ in which they will be getting some lunch while they watch some action on the PCFL the start of a Super Bowl Era taking place however we went to Party City and buy stuff for our Winter Training Party however it will be really exciting but we decided to fire a Baseball Pinata however Cat decided to Fire One using her Baseball Bat and she totally did, period.
Old 11-03-2023, 12:49 AM   #7
stratonapba
Mascot

November 18, 2999 (99 AS)

With 15 Days until thanksgiving and Winter Training Taking Place on December 1st, I'm in Encinal High School however Jay Jianoran is working on his thoughts to add more players to the roster from Encinal High School however I got caught up with Kelly Bohler who is a Sophomore Spirit Commissioner and talk about that she will be on the roster and Kelly said Yes so she's in but anyway we hope that we will run a 30 Race Season with South City opening the season and closing the 3000 Cup Series Season but we hope it will be exciting but something happened it's Davia Bunch who in real life was in the season in which Zach Shallcross is the Bachelor.

Davia: Who are You

Jay: I'm Jay Jianoran, I'm a Student at Encinal High along with Sophomore Spirit Coordinator Kelly Bohler wanna sit in?

Davia: Yes, Howeerr I Think you are on the roster this season is that right

Jay: Yes and you are too, Davia!

Davia: Thanks

Meanwhile Genevie Mayo Came In along with Kelsey Canalin and joined these three in however we are trying to get things hyped for Winter Training so the Jollibee Cup Series will open in South City Speedway in January so we hope this will be exciting however we are getting really excited to do so were planning to have Special Preseason Tournaments of Football which will be open to any team (even those competing in any of the 8 leagues), however a Typical Team made up of High School Students in Oakland or San Francisco can play against the 49ers or Raiders or the Rams or the Chargers or maybe Stanford, Cal, San Jose State, Fresno State, USC, UCLA or San Diego State if they want to do so however similar tournaments will be done for Baseball, Basketball and Hockey as well.

After School: I Kept Working on the Rosters for my stuff on NFL Challenge for Football as well as Strat-o-Matic Baseball and other stuff that I'm working on.
Old 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM   #8
stratonapba
Mascot

November 19, 2999 (99 AS)

14 Days 'til thanksgiving that's what we need to know however Several Girls from Texas will be in Portland playing as River Hogs while those will be in Indianapolis playing as Checkers because of Spirit of America Dancers and Cheerleaders who are in real life that will be in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade are targets however the Bay Area did it on my own however they've added a student from Newark Memorial HS to the Roster however a new NASCAR Premier Series which will debut with Sponsorship by Jollibee this year and it will be exciting to enjoy.

Meanwhile at Lunch at the Cafeteria, Jay is with Charity sharing some Curly Fries and a Cheeseburger with Diet Pepsi

Jay: Hey Charity

Charity: Hi, Jayel

Jay: 14 Days until Thanksgiving do you get it?

Charity: Yes

Jay: I Can't Wait for it however we hope things are getting ready for a New Era in NASCAR

Charity: Of Course, Because I'm looking at my Tablet however many of the Cup Series Stars have been travelled to race in this new circuit

Jay: However it will debut in the year 3000 but I ever know about..

But Eliza and Ebony joined in

Jay: Ebony, Eliza how are you all doing?

Ebony and Eliza: Great

Jay: How About the New Era of Stock Car Racing is coming however the Jollibee Cup Series will make it's debut but I've been excited that we will have it's inaugural season.

Ebony: Well, We were excited is that right?

Jay: Sure Miss Harper

Ebony: So we will hope that we will have a 43-Car Field for this event however Stock Car Racing is still a hit in which they ran friendlies until the end of 2999, it will be a Whole new era.

Jay: I Can't Wait for It.
Old 11-17-2023, 01:03 AM   #9
stratonapba
Mascot

November 21, 99 AS (2999 AD)

One Week Before Thanksgiving and Two Weeks before Winter Training that's what we need to know however we will have our first winter training game scheduled for December 1st however we hope it will be a sellout crowd however I'm watching Tic Tac Dough with host Wink Martindale however it turns out that episode had 2 people travelled from 1979 playing this game in hopes of winning big.

However we will have our first winter training contest on December 1st as the Bay Area Panthers battle the Oakland Acorns however we are hoping to look forward to an Epic Season as we know it.

But the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series is ready to kick off Season #1 in the Year 3000 but it will be for a 28 Race Season however this will be really exciting however Katie Thurston is giving a Speech for the New Season however we had a Great Show afterwards Tayshia Adams gave a speech of what we will see for the New Season for the Bay Area Panthers then as the night progresses more and more comedic speeches came and I laughed and I got roasted for this.

However that was fun now we hope that we are getting closer to it however our Bar Girl Brittney did made fun about Indiana Jones and it was totally fun and I decided to twerk afterwards but Channel 7 News Scene has started anchored by Ama Daetz and Dan Ashley.