Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next
Normal transition of power. He meets with Biden, stays until 1/20, comes to inauguration, etc. 5 5.56%
He doesn't fight the result, but resigns prior to the inauguration. 2 2.22%
He fights the result but gives up shortly before the inauguration (let's define "shortly" as "some time after the EC meets on 12/14") 30 33.33%
He fights the result all the way to January 20th. Has to be physically removed. 12 13.33%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up and resigns before the inauguration 6 6.67%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up an then we have a normal transition as per option 1. 30 33.33%
Other. (You know you gotta specify this one.) 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2023, 12:29 PM   #8301
Thomkal
Head Coach

Yes I saw Trump tweet about it all in caps in how outrageous this happened to a "true patriot" like Nauta.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:38 PM   #8302
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Dan Abrams is reporting the indictment is going to be unsealed at any moment.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 12:45 PM   #8303
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Dan Abrams is reporting the indictment is going to be unsealed at any moment.

yep and jack smith will have a press conference around 3
Old 06-09-2023, 12:47 PM   #8304
GrantDawg

It is out.
Old 06-09-2023, 01:02 PM   #8305
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

I refuse to believe that everything will hinge on a man named "Waltine."
Ghost Econ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 01:06 PM   #8306
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Biden's big anti-Trump superpower is to keep doing the most normal boring President shit while Trump and his allies try to turn everything to DEFCON-1 total chaos.

Last edited by albionmoonlight : 06-09-2023 at 01:07 PM.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 01:07 PM   #8307
Thomkal
Head Coach

37 counts altogether.
Old 06-09-2023, 01:08 PM   #8308
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
Biden's big anti-Trump superpower is to keep doing the most normal boring President shit while Trump and his allies try to turn everything to DEFCON-1 total chaos.

Yep and already said he have no comment about the indictments.

Old 06-09-2023, 01:09 PM   #8309
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

38 counts. "Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this,"

The lawyers probably NOPEd out of everything when that quote came to their attention.
Old 06-09-2023, 01:11 PM   #8310
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
37 counts altogether.
Just read the whole indictment. "Caught red handed" comes to mind. I really don't know how anyone can spin this, but of course they will.
Old 06-09-2023, 01:12 PM   #8311
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Just read the whole indictment. "Caught red handed" comes to mind. I really don't know how anyone can spin this, but of course they will.

"Something something Obama Something Something Biden Crime Family Something Something Something Hillarys Server Something Something WOKE Something something MAGA"
Old 06-09-2023, 01:14 PM   #8312
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

The fact that they had already condemned the indictment (and really, the entire investigation) before they knew the evidence means that the only spinning being done is that it doesn't matter if a crime was committed, this is purely political just based on the circumstances and shouldn't be allowed to go forward on that basis alone. That's essentially what even Pence said when he was talking about how this looks so bad to the rest of the world.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 06-09-2023 at 01:15 PM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 01:15 PM   #8313
Ksyrup

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 06-09-2023, 01:16 PM   #8314
GrantDawg

My favorite part was the Trump statements (obviously aimed at Hillary) sprinkled all through the indictment about how important protecting secret documents are and that no one is above the law if they mishandle them. Who says the Justice department doesn't have a sense of humor?

Last edited by GrantDawg : 06-09-2023 at 01:16 PM.
Old 06-09-2023, 01:20 PM   #8315
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Nikki Haley on twitter:

Quote:
This is not how justice should be pursued in our country.

The American people are exhausted by the prosecutorial overreach, double standards, and vendetta politics.

It’s time to move beyond the endless drama and distractions.

Text from the indictment:

Quote:
The indictment reads that Trump stored in his boxes “included information regarding defense and weapons capabilities of both the United States and foreign countries; United States nuclear programs; potential vulnerabilities of the United States and its allies to military attack, and plans for possible retaliation in response to a foreign attack”.

It goes on:

"The unauthorized disclosure of these classified documents could put at risk the national security of the United States, foreign relations, the safety of the United States military, and human sources and the continued viability of sensitive intelligence collection methods."

The GOP's the party of law & order, national security, etc... you say? A whole bunch of grifting traitors, I say. String them up, each and every one of them, starting with the orange one. Un-American to a person.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 01:22 PM   #8316
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/statu...981574/photo/1

From the indictment

"See, as president I could have declassified it"

(Staffer) Yeah.

"Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret"

(Staffer) Yeah. (Laughs) Now we have a problem

"Isn't that Interesting?

what in the actual nine hells. I mean... if that was any more of a smoking gun, the NRA would be trying to protect it.

edit: It's almost literally "HEY I AM COMMITTING A CRIME BY SHOWING YOU THIS. ISN'T IT AWESOME THAT I'M COMMITTING A CRIME?????"

Last edited by SirFozzie : 06-09-2023 at 01:26 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 01:29 PM   #8317
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post

Yeah, but this wasn't under his administration
[Insert gif of that black dude tapping the side of his head]

Last edited by Ghost Econ : 06-09-2023 at 01:29 PM.
Ghost Econ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 01:30 PM   #8318
Ksyrup

It's also laughable that a president could declassify nuclear secrets and military attack plans on his way out the door and hand them out on the street the next day.
Old 06-09-2023, 01:37 PM   #8319
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

New Thread:

Trump Indictment/Trial thread-2023 - Front Office Football Central
Old 06-09-2023, 01:38 PM   #8320
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flere-imsaho View Post
Nikki Haley on twitter:

Text from the indictment:

The GOP's the party of law & order, national security, etc... you say? A whole bunch of grifting traitors, I say. String them up, each and every one of them, starting with the orange one. Un-American to a person.

What I've seen the right focused on the last 24 hours or so is the "double standard" that allowed Joe Biden and Hilary to do essentially the same and not be charged.

Which is a laughably stupid take, but we're not dealing with people that care about the truth.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 01:42 PM   #8321
Atocep
Coordinator

Also,

MTG admitted to going into a SCIF to be presented classified information, memorizing as much as she could, and writing it down as soon as she got out so she could share it.

I would have lost my clearance, my rank, and probably done time at Leavanworth for the same.
Old 06-09-2023, 01:46 PM   #8322
Ksyrup

With Hillary in particular, I don't understand. Trump had 4 years for his DOJ to charge her!
Old 06-09-2023, 01:53 PM   #8323
JPhillips
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Also,

MTG admitted to going into a SCIF to be presented classified information, memorizing as much as she could, and writing it down as soon as she got out so she could share it.

I would have lost my clearance, my rank, and probably done time at Leavanworth for the same.

This is what's so frustrating. MAGA folks have been given way more rope than a normal person. Nobody wants to start prosecuting elected officials, but at some point they force your hand.
Old 06-09-2023, 02:19 PM   #8324
GrantDawg

Quote:
With Hillary in particular, I don't understand. Trump had 4 years for his DOJ to charge her!
Hillary obviously had magical powers that prevent even an attempt to indict her on anything. A Republican DOJ with a Republican FBI chief couldn't use a Republican majority court to convict her. So that means Trump should be allowed to commit treason at will.
Old 06-09-2023, 03:06 PM   #8325
HerRealName
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Also,

In MTG's defense, the only 2 words that she was able to memorize and write down was "hamburger" and "VHS".
HerRealName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 03:14 PM   #8326
JPhillips
General Manager

As has been stated elsewhere, Jack Smith really does look like Coach Beard from Ted Lasso.
Old 06-09-2023, 03:24 PM   #8327
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:

What they're saying is the GOP Department of Justice had shown restraint and didn't wanted to be seen as political by charging Hilary.

Yes, the same one that served Trump an election on a silver platter by announcing an investigation right before the election.
Old 06-09-2023, 03:25 PM   #8328
Ksyrup

And my response to that is they were wrong, if that's the case. Which it wasn't, of course. I'm not interested in defending criminals, no matter what side of the aisle they are on.
Old 06-09-2023, 03:27 PM   #8329
GrantDawg

Quote:
And my response to that is they were wrong, if that's the case. Which it wasn't, of course. I'm not interested in defending criminals, no matter what side of the aisle they are on.
With this I'm complete agreement. Lock her up if you can prove a crime in a court of law. Lock Biden up if you can prove a crime in a court of law. Lock Hunter up, and why should I care if they do?
Old 06-09-2023, 03:41 PM   #8330
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
With this I'm complete agreement. Lock her up if you can prove a crime in a court of law. Lock Biden up if you can prove a crime in a court of law. Lock Hunter up, and why should I care if they do?

I'm 100% in agreement. Lock her up, lock hunter up, impeach Biden, ect if they committed crimes that warrant that.

Either they didn't/haven't done anything to warrant that or had the opportunity and didn't charge them. Either way, it's time to shut up about it and move on.
Old 06-09-2023, 03:43 PM   #8331
JPhillips
General Manager

This bathroom is a crime against humanity. The bare walls, the shower curtain, the fact that the curtain covers 1/4 of the window, the chandelier, the blue Kleenex box, the laundry basket/trash can, the contractor-grade toilet seat...
Old 06-09-2023, 03:46 PM   #8332
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
the contractor-grade toilet seat...

That toilet seat looks like its' 6 inches off the ground.
Old 06-09-2023, 03:55 PM   #8333
JPhillips
General Manager

The Home Depot vanity, what likes like several rolls of TP on one long bar, the wall sconce...
Old 06-09-2023, 04:14 PM   #8334
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

This bathroom is a crime against humanity. The bare walls, the shower curtain, the fact that the curtain covers 1/4 of the window, the chandelier, the blue Kleenex box, the laundry basket/trash can, the contractor-grade toilet seat...

so that's where trump put those other secret classified documents. He was looking for those
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 04:52 PM   #8335
RainMaker
General Manager

The saddest part is that we have no secret alien stuff. Trump would have told everyone if we did.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 08:22 PM   #8336
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
so that's where trump put those other secret classified documents. He was looking for those

OMG!!!! That really WAS trump's bathroom....hahahahaha I was making a joke. I thought that was YOUR picture and you just had file boxes in your john.

hahahahahaha

i can just hear trump's excuse that he needed them as reading material while he defacates.
Old 06-10-2023, 07:34 AM   #8337
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

BTW Crackerbarrel has been called as the next number in "go woke go broke" bingo for displaying....a rainbow chair.
Old 06-10-2023, 07:38 AM   #8338
Ksyrup

I'm still trying to figure out how Jeff Gordon got so lucky with his timing.
Old 06-10-2023, 10:08 AM   #8339
HerRealName
College Prospect

Quote:
I'm still trying to figure out how Jeff Gordon got so lucky with his timing.

I don't follow racing at all but what little I know was that Gordon was hated and referred to as an f-slur constantly.
HerRealName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 10:10 AM   #8340
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerRealName View Post
I don't follow racing at all but what little I know was that Gordon was hated and referred to as an f-slur constantly.

And yet my ex was a big fan of his, go figure.
Old 06-10-2023, 11:23 AM   #8341
GrantDawg

Going to be a real interesting campaign season:
Old 06-10-2023, 02:01 PM   #8342
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

That's incitement. Again.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 09:03 PM   #8343
Ksyrup

Old 06-10-2023, 09:09 PM   #8344
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Going to be a real interesting campaign season:

If you don't let us commit crimes, we're going to commit crimes!
Old 06-10-2023, 09:53 PM   #8345
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:

Bed, Bath, and Beyond A Reasonable Doubt
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 10:32 PM   #8346
Thomkal
Head Coach

I guess Fox has lost enough money on Trump lies:

https://twitter.com/BradBeauregardJ/...14718528217093
Old 06-10-2023, 11:45 PM   #8347
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Old 06-11-2023, 06:25 AM   #8348
Thomkal
Head Coach

Heh Cartman-and both going out of business.
Old 06-11-2023, 07:59 AM   #8349
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
I guess Fox has lost enough money on Trump lies:

https://twitter.com/BradBeauregardJ/...14718528217093

Should have just stuck with it after trying it out in November 2020:

Fox News Cuts Away From Donald Trump Campaign Press Conference – Deadline
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 09:08 AM   #8350
JPhillips
General Manager

The tanker fire and collapse of I95 in Philly is ominous after Chip Roy's tweet about knowing the bridges. Hopefully, there's an innocent explanation.