Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #551
Kathy Griffin
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
That's not what Kathy Griffins buttocks said.

My buttocks are very attractive, thank you very much!!
Old 06-07-2010, 11:17 AM   #552
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Dodger View Post
I hope Rosie comes home soon

Success!
Old 06-07-2010, 12:09 PM   #553
RedKingGold
College Starter

The phrase "heavy petting" amuses me.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:12 PM   #554
Swaggs
Coordinator

I just saw Curt Schilling on ESPN. He looks like he is about 55-years old and weighs over 300 lbs.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:14 PM   #555
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Old 06-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #556
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Griffin View Post
My buttocks are very attractive, thank you very much!!

Are they waxed?

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #557
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

love kathy griffin buttocks
Old 06-07-2010, 02:25 PM   #558
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I hope I don't get banned for this...

Here's a shot of Kathy shoving a chocolate-covered strawberry up her ass:

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:33 PM   #559
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DO THIS
Old 06-07-2010, 10:42 PM   #560
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Today I saw something strange. Two gentlemen walking together in Brooklyn that had a very strange mixture of being preppie, gay & stereotypical Italian. Think badda-boom, badda-bing with a preppie, overly-feminine, frosted hair kinda thing.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:05 PM   #561
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post

i thought perhaps she was dipping the strawberry into her anus for the fudge
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:14 PM   #562
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Why the hell can't I ship a horror comic to the UK?
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #563
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post

I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT AS MUCH AS YOUR COMMENT PISSES ME OFF, IT WAS REALLY FUCKING FUNNY AND I HAVE BEEN LAUGHING AT IT FOR SEVERAL MINUTES NOW
Old 06-08-2010, 02:30 PM   #564
spleen1015
Coordinator

Working with stupid people sucks.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #565
JediKooter
Coordinator

Just bought some wine at the company store. I don't know why, but, I just find it amusing that I can buy alcohol at work.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 06-08-2010, 03:00 PM   #566
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Just bought some wine at the company store. I don't know why, but, I just find it amusing that I can buy alcohol at work.

Nothing special. I get whine everyday from people at my work.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 06-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #567
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
Nothing special. I get whine everyday from people at my work.

Haha! You work in the complaint department?

Old 06-08-2010, 03:20 PM   #568
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:

I'm too short.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #569
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Tech support. I get secondary and flow over whine from the product reps that field the customer calls. If I had to take direct customer calls I probably would have been fired 11 years ago.

Last edited by Mustang : 06-08-2010 at 05:32 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:35 PM   #570
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

I have no idea why, but I had a hilariously disturbing dream about Cuervo last night.

The gist is that my family was staying in a motel and Cuervo was staying in a room next door. I somehow recognized him and stopped by...only to find out that he was meeting with some pimp. This pimp was fixing Cuervo's TV, so that his experience with the hooker later would be somehow enhanced (not really sure how, but whatever). Anyway, the end result was that the pimp and hooker were scam artists. They ripped Cuervo off...and then killed him.

like I said, hilariously disturbing. Or disturbingly hilarious. Either way, odd.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:52 PM   #571
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
Tech support. I get secondary and flow over whine from the product reps that field the customer calls. If I had to take direct customer calls I probably would have been fired 11 years ago.

That is totally understandable. After working at at&t as a DSL installer and customer rep, I firmly believe that about 75% of the population is stupid or lives on some other plane of reality.

Old 06-10-2010, 02:32 AM   #572
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

I want to know what Dodgerchick thinks of her friends new boobs after she cops a feel and let her know that I'm available for a second opinion.

So I go to this monthly women only meetup and the girl that had the implants started talking about the surgery. This other girl and I were interested in the procedure so we asked a bunch of questions. We asked if there was a big difference in how they feel. Were they soft, hard.... what? So the girl says, "you wanna feel?" The other girl said, "Sure" and girl sat in between both of us. The other girl started grabbing her boob and I asked, "you don't mind, do you?" Before she gave an answer I was already grabbing. I grabbed hers, then I squeezed mine to see if there was a difference. So this girl has 2 girls feeling up her breasts at the same time while I'm squeezing my own... pretty crazy. This other girl was watching the whole thing busting up. She probably thought I was crazy. I wouldn't say crazy... just curious, that's all. And I don't mean that in a bisexual kinda way... not that there's anything wrong with it.
Dodgerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:25 AM   #573
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:47 AM   #574
DataKing
Pro Rookie

OK nobody else is going to say it...I will...

Pixplz?!?!?!

Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:59 AM   #575
MJ4H
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
So I go to this monthly women only meetup and the girl that had the implants started talking about the surgery. This other girl and I were interested in the procedure so we asked a bunch of questions. We asked if there was a big difference in how they feel. Were they soft, hard.... what? So the girl says, "you wanna feel?" The other girl said, "Sure" and girl sat in between both of us. The other girl started grabbing her boob and I asked, "you don't mind, do you?" Before she gave an answer I was already grabbing. I grabbed hers, then I squeezed mine to see if there was a difference. So this girl has 2 girls feeling up her breasts at the same time while I'm squeezing my own... pretty crazy. This other girl was watching the whole thing busting up. She probably thought I was crazy. I wouldn't say crazy... just curious, that's all. And I don't mean that in a bisexual kinda way... not that there's anything wrong with it.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:11 AM   #576
MikeVic
Head Coach

Excellent.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:37 AM   #577
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Quote:

This post does not fit the title of this thread. It does INDEED deserve its own thread.

So....how'd they feel?
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:44 AM   #578
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:

No, nothing wrong with that at all. But how did the store bought ones feel compared to the organic ones?

Old 06-10-2010, 12:14 PM   #579
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataKing View Post
OK nobody else is going to say it...I will...

Pixplz?!?!?!

No pics sorry I wasn't prepared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn View Post
This post does not fit the title of this thread. It does INDEED deserve its own thread.

So....how'd they feel?

Quote:
No, nothing wrong with that at all. But how did the store bought ones feel compared to the organic ones?

They felt nice. I was wearing a padded bra so the padding interfered with the softness of my own boob. Her boobs didn't feel hard at all. I was expecting them to feel like a water balloon but no, nothing close. They were very soft.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 06-10-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:24 PM   #580
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
They felt nice. I was wearing a padded bra so the padding interfered with the softness of my own boob. Her boobs didn't feel hard at all. I was expecting them to feel like a water balloon but no, nothing close. They were very soft.

Good enough for me. If she ever needs a ten digit second opinion, my hands are available.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:43 PM   #581
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Quote:

How did they look? Natural? I may have to change my opinion on one day getting an augmentation.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:44 PM   #582
JediKooter
Coordinator

Don't do it!! Unless they look like oranges in a pair of socks, don't do it.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:50 PM   #583
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Quote:
Don't do it!! Unless they look like oranges in a pair of socks, don't do it.

No, they don't. But who knows at 40? If they did, I'd at least get them lifted. But I don't want to loose mass either...that's why the thought of maybe augmentation too.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:37 PM   #584
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
No, they don't. But who knows at 40? If they did, I'd at least get them lifted. But I don't want to loose mass either...that's why the thought of maybe augmentation too.

Oh ok whew! A little maintenance is ok then.

Speaking of lifting...I was in Safeway yesterday and I turned the corner of one of the aisles and almost ran into a rather nice looking maintenance job on a lady that was probably in her mid to late 40s. She was wearing a very thin red shirt that displayed her buoyant bosoms rather nicely. I paid her a compliment by continuing to stare at her boobs.

Old 06-10-2010, 03:38 PM   #585
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
How did they look? Natural? I may have to change my opinion on one day getting an augmentation.

Funny you mention it, she took pictures of her boobs before and after surgery. The before pics looked good, it's not like she needed a lift or anything. They were like a small B. Now they're like a solid C. They look completely natural, it's like she's wearing a push-up bra, only she's not wearing one. She says her nipples are still very sore so she wears a sort of pad to cover them up. The pad is similar to the kind nursing women wear, only smaller.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 06-10-2010 at 03:39 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:41 PM   #586
MJ4H
Coordinator

Ben, there seems to be a problem I can't see the pics that DodgerChick surely posted. Can you check on this problem thanks.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #587
duckman
Pro Starter

I have never been a fan of "Acceptance and denial letters will sent out today." as an answer to the status of a job announcement decision. Oh well...
“One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis de Tocqueville
“Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude.”
duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:57 PM   #588
DataKing
Pro Rookie

W.....T......F.....
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:02 PM   #589
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ4H View Post
Ben, there seems to be a problem I can't see the pics that DodgerChick surely posted. Can you check on this problem thanks.

I'm not seeing them either, so, it's definitely not a machine issue. Must be a server issue.

Old 06-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #590
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

I don't like fake boobs. IMO they feel as fake as they look.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:06 PM   #591
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

For those that don't know, I'm currently at my parents' house while recovering from surgery. My parents are going out for dinner tonight, meaning that if I can't find something to eat in the fridge, I'll have to order something for delivery (read: pizza) since I can't drive while I'm on the drugs. My mom keeps offering me various things in her fridge that I could eat, and is pissed that I'm not eating them.

a) they're not things I bought nor did I ask her to buy for me; they're not I want to eat (and in at least a few cases, they're things she knows I do not typically eat, like pork)
b) they are, at least in 2 cases, over a week old

Why is this MY fault?
/tk

Last edited by terpkristin : 06-10-2010 at 04:08 PM.
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:07 PM   #592
duckman
Pro Starter

That's mothers for ya.
“One of the consequences of such notions as "entitlements" is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence.”
Quote:
“Democracy and socialism have nothing in common but one word, equality. But notice the difference: while democracy seeks equality in liberty, socialism seeks equality in restraint and servitude.”
Old 06-10-2010, 04:10 PM   #593
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin View Post
For those that don't know, I'm currently at my parents' house while recovering from surgery. My parents are going out for dinner tonight, meaning that if I can't find something to eat in the fridge, I'll have to order something for delivery (read: pizza) since I can't drive while I'm on the drugs. My mom keeps offering me various things in her fridge that I could eat, and is pissed that I'm not eating them.

a) they're not things I bought nor did I ask her to buy for me; they're not I want to eat (and in at least a few cases, they're things she knows I do not typically eat, like pork)
b) they are, at least in 2 cases, over a week old

Why is this MY fault?
/tk

You should feel lucky they didn't put you on a boat when you were 16 and told you to sail around the world...

Old 06-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #594
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You should feel lucky they didn't put you on a boat when you were 16 and told you to sail around the world...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Oddly my dad and I have been talking about that quite a bit. He and I have done quite a bit of sailing on our 37' sailboat, including some offshore stuff. We have a lot of questions about the history of that family, especially around training and preparation and shakeout cruises...

/tk
Old 06-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #595
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Oddly my dad and I have been talking about that quite a bit. He and I have done quite a bit of sailing on our 37' sailboat, including some offshore stuff. We have a lot of questions about the history of that family, especially around training and preparation and shakeout cruises...

/tk

As far as that family is concerned, without reading anything about their background, it sounds like a rich family trying to get their name in the history books by using their kids.

With your knowledge of sailing, I'm sure you know how difficult it is for an adult to navigate in bad weather. Imagine a 16 year old kid trying to do it regardless of training. It sounds like their plan was, 'You get in trouble, sail for the nearest port". I hope they also prepared her on how to get OUT of that trouble so she can actually get to the nearest port.

Old 06-10-2010, 04:44 PM   #596
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
With your knowledge of sailing, I'm sure you know how difficult it is for an adult to navigate in bad weather. Imagine a 16 year old kid trying to do it regardless of training. It sounds like their plan was, 'You get in trouble, sail for the nearest port". I hope they also prepared her on how to get OUT of that trouble so she can actually get to the nearest port.

EXACTLY. It's one of those "with age (and experience) comes wisdom" things, and I have to wonder how many times she did smaller things and what kind of training she has. If I were to do a trip like that, I'd arrange a series of "practice" cruises, maybe just trans-Atlantic or trans-Pacific, with at least one other hand at first, then maybe solo. I'd also maybe do one or two runs around the tip of South America and, if possible, the Cape of Good Hope, which is notoriously challenging even for fully-crewed sailboats (to say nothing of single-hand). I doubt, at 16, she's had the opportunity to do any of those things, but they would without a doubt be first steps before a round-the-world endeavor.

Reading her blog, I have to wonder what kind of technical training she has. I'm not saying I know how to fix everything on the boat, but between my dad and I, I'm confident we could fix many of the things that can break. We've done a lot of work on the insides and out both on dry land and in water. I have experience climbing rigging and doing ropework, plus I'm an engineer with basic knowledge of stuff like soldering and stuff, and my dad knows even more about the electrical stuff than I do.

To boot, both my dad and I can navigate using a compass and charts and have SOME familiarity with determining location based on stars, etc (when you're not near land). We wouldn't have a lot of fun if our instruments died, but we could probably figure out where we were and then make a valiant attempt at fixing things.

I really can't fathom her being ready/trained enough at 16. But before making TOO many judgements, I would like to know what her training/prep involved. I know in the other thread some have said they'd rather do a thing like that at 16 than at 39, but I think she'd have had better preparation at say 24 than 16, and would still have the fitness etc to do it. I don't even want to get into my feelings on the kid who climbed Everest. It's similar in some ways but way different in others, and I think Everest kid pisses me off more than I could ever potentially be about this girl.

But I digress.

/tk

Last edited by terpkristin : 06-10-2010 at 04:45 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #597
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
EXACTLY. It's one of those "with age (and experience) comes wisdom" things, and I have to wonder how many times she did smaller things and what kind of training she has. If I were to do a trip like that, I'd arrange a series of "practice" cruises, maybe just trans-Atlantic or trans-Pacific, with at least one other hand at first, then maybe solo. I'd also maybe do one or two runs around the tip of South America and, if possible, the Cape of Good Hope, which is notoriously challenging even for fully-crewed sailboats (to say nothing of single-hand). I doubt, at 16, she's had the opportunity to do any of those things, but they would without a doubt be first steps before a round-the-world endeavor.

Reading her blog, I have to wonder what kind of technical training she has. I'm not saying I know how to fix everything on the boat, but between my dad and I, I'm confident we could fix many of the things that can break. We've done a lot of work on the insides and out both on dry land and in water. I have experience climbing rigging and doing ropework, plus I'm an engineer with basic knowledge of stuff like soldering and stuff, and my dad knows even more about the electrical stuff than I do.

To boot, both my dad and I can navigate using a compass and charts and have SOME familiarity with determining location based on stars, etc (when you're not near land). We wouldn't have a lot of fun if our instruments died, but we could probably figure out where we were and then make a valiant attempt at fixing things.

I really can't fathom her being ready/trained enough at 16. But before making TOO many judgements, I would like to know what her training/prep involved. I know in the other thread some have said they'd rather do a thing like that at 16 than at 39, but I think she'd have had better preparation at say 24 than 16, and would still have the fitness etc to do it. I don't even want to get into my feelings on the kid who climbed Everest. It's similar in some ways but way different in others, and I think Everest kid pisses me off more than I could ever potentially be about this girl.

But I digress.

/tk

Well said. 16 is just too young. Even 18 is pushing it, but, you go through a lot of changes in those two years.

I couldn't imagine trying to sail across the world at any age knowing that I don't have years and years under my belt as far as experience goes.

Oh the kid that climbed Everest. I totally forgot about that one. I have to admit when I read about that, I wondered at what stage will the kid be lost or falls down some crevasse. I saw the documentary on the group of climbers a few years ago that died when they got hit by a blizzard while trying to climb Everest. A few of them were seasoned climbers, so it just makes me think, "What are the parents thinking?"

Old 06-11-2010, 01:08 PM   #598
JediKooter
Coordinator

Damn, the chick that I had my eyes on here at work has a boyfriend. Oh well...NEXT!!

Old 06-11-2010, 01:16 PM   #599
duckman
Pro Starter

Quote:
Damn, the chick that I had my eyes on here at work has a boyfriend. Oh well...NEXT!!
Oh, like you had a shot!
Quote:
Old 06-11-2010, 01:36 PM   #600
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman View Post
Oh, like you had a shot!

Touche my friend...touche...

However, she said he's back east.