Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-30-2005, 09:10 PM   #701
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
BTW, Bad News Bears? really REALLy shitty movie.

The first one is one of my favorites of all time. That's why I refuse to see this one.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:11 PM   #702
Schmidty
Coordinator

Oh, by the way. Sorry I accused you of being a vampire, EF. I get INTO this stuff. Even though I suck.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:12 PM   #703
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I think one of these games, a vampire/werewolf is going to "hide in plain site" by acting loud and vocal.

I thought I hung out in pretty plain site the last game if the definition is loud and vocal - of course, I was converted and not an original, authentic, accept-no-substitutes bad guy.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 09:17 PM   #704
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Night 6

You wake once again. Everything seems quite normal. until you look at the doors of the remaining members. They all have a wierd symbol painted on them. Looks like it was done using fresh blood. You can only assume that it was done by the vampires, and it was the blood of their newest recruit...

ardent enthuisiast
blade6119
BrianD Lynched Day 4 (Vampire)
dubb93 Lynched Day 2 (Doctor)
EaglesFan27 Revealed on Day 5 (Duke)
Fouts Lynched Day 3 (Vampire)
illinifan999 Lynched Day 5 (Villager)
jeff061
KevinNu7
Kwhit Killed Night 5 (descendent)
Lathum Lynched Day 1 (Villager)
Mrsimperless Killed Night 4 (Descendent)
ntndeacon
Schmidty
Sirfozzie

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 09:20 PM   #705
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok, boys.. crunch time. Seven of us. 3 on the not cleared list, 4 cleared of the Master Vampire status. There HAS to be 3 vampires, if there were any more, we would have lost already.

The Three Vampires mean that all four of us must agree, and on the right target, to win the game.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:31 PM   #706
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Ok, boys.. crunch time. Seven of us. 3 on the not cleared list, 4 cleared of the Master Vampire status. There HAS to be 3 vampires, if there were any more, we would have lost already.

The Three Vampires mean that all four of us must agree, and on the right target, to win the game.

IM GAME, WHO ARE WE VOTING FOR?? GOTTA MAKE SURE WE KILL A VAMP BASTARD!!!
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 09:32 PM   #707
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
IM GAME, WHO ARE WE VOTING FOR?? GOTTA MAKE SURE WE KILL A VAMP BASTARD!!!

How about voting for Blade, that way even if the damn vamps win, HE'S not around to see it.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:33 PM   #708
Schmidty
Coordinator

I've resigned myself to losing.

I give up on this one, honestly. I need to learn how to be less paranoid in the next game.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:35 PM   #709
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
How about voting for Blade, that way even if the damn vamps win, HE'S not around to see it.

Awww, dont be bitter that im playing you guys off eachother..."lol, ILLLIIINNNIIII NOOOOOO...HES INNOCENT!!!" lol, god i love this game
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:35 PM   #710
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

That's true, Blade has admited that he's a vamp. I guess that's my vote unless, I hear better reasoning (other than me from EF):

Vote Blade
Old 07-30-2005, 09:35 PM   #711
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok.. till the end of the game, welcome to my ignore list. Anyone ever tell you you're a sore winner.. (who hasn't won yet?)

(that was to Blade, NOT schmidty)

Last edited by SirFozzie : 07-30-2005 at 09:37 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 09:40 PM   #712
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Awww, dont be bitter that im playing you guys off eachother..."lol, ILLLIIINNNIIII NOOOOOO...HES INNOCENT!!!" lol, god i love this game

Wow. I'm an ass, but you are AMAZING!!!!
Old 07-30-2005, 09:41 PM   #713
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
That's true, Blade has admited that he's a vamp. I guess that's my vote unless, I hear better reasoning (other than me from EF):

Vote Blade

There are 7 people, 4 villagers, 3 vamps...kill me and there i 6 people, 4 and 2...add in a night conversion and game over...sry, you kill me and vamps win...if your to that point where you dont even want to win then feel free to kill me. Id gladly die to win this...unless you believe im a master, but nah...how could i have a master role that could mis;ead the descendent that scanned me...oh well, guess well never know
Demotivation
Old 07-30-2005, 09:44 PM   #714
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Wow. I'm an ass, but you are AMAZING!!!!

Just getting in my kicks while i can(i was in front of the firing squad for soo long, its nice for you guys to think im unimportant...its hilarious actually)

Besides, im playing my tricks and mind games...not being an ass, just trying to get you to think how i want you to think(like about me being an ass instead of the possibility of who the master could be)
Demotivation
Old 07-30-2005, 09:45 PM   #715
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Darn. Sorry illini. Hmm.
Old 07-30-2005, 09:58 PM   #716
Fouts
College Starter

If the vampires win, can I be resurrected? I saw it in a movie once.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 09:58 PM   #717
KevinNU7
College Starter

Well folks we have a 1 in 3 chance, not the best news but not the worst either.

Schmidty
SirFozzie
KevinNU7

I think it is safe to assume that Eaglesfan got turned last night, we should watch his voting and analysis closely. He will want to appear like he didn't get converted. Right now I have no clue which of the two is the master vampire. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if both are vampires, one converted and one master. I bet they vote togehter and go for me and a bandwagon
Old 07-30-2005, 10:22 PM   #718
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 10:28 PM   #719
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Well, I just took a break from my newest game (Supreme Ruler 2010) and I'm shocked that I'm not converted. I know you all have no reason to believe me, but it is the truth.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 10:30 PM   #720
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

What worries me is that 1 of the 3 "non-cleared" people probably was converted. Oh well, if that is the case, we have a 66% chance of getting a vampire. Actually, if the vampires did that I think it was a mistake.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:08 AM   #721
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Well, I just took a break from my newest game (Supreme Ruler 2010) and I'm shocked that I'm not converted. I know you all have no reason to believe me, but it is the truth.

No offense, Eaglesfan.. but you'd say that either way...
Old 07-31-2005, 12:10 AM   #722
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
No offense, Eaglesfan.. but you'd say that either way...

You're right, but so would you......
Old 07-31-2005, 12:14 AM   #723
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Yup, I would.

God isn't paranoia fun. You're looking at me, I'm looking at Kevin, and Kevin's looking at you.

God what a mind screw.

Check my math on this one.

4 and 3. Villagers to Vamps.

Tommorrow is IT. No 2nd chances.

I was stupid to suggest Blade, cuz if we get him, and the Master converts, 3 v 3, Vampies win.

So it's down to us.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:19 AM   #724
Blade6119
Coordinator

ISNT THIS PERFECT!!! I CANT BE TOUCHED!!! I CAN SIT HERE AND SAY ITS SCHMIDTY< KEVIN, FOZZIE, MAYBE EVEN ARDENT FOR FUN!!! WHO KNOWS THOUGH??? I DO!!!
Demotivation
Old 07-31-2005, 12:21 AM   #725
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
ISNT THIS PERFECT!!! I CANT BE TOUCHED!!! I CAN SIT HERE AND SAY ITS SCHMIDTY< KEVIN, FOZZIE, MAYBE EVEN ARDENT FOR FUN!!! WHO KNOWS THOUGH??? I DO!!!

I think you're drunk and you've assured my vote in any future game I play with you in.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:22 AM   #726
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I think he's drunk with power.

He's wrong tho.. get the Master, and he's dust too
Old 07-31-2005, 12:27 AM   #727
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I think you're drunk and you've assured my vote in any future game I play with you in.

gee, thnx...i think i locked that up from like 8 people, especially after x-com one too...i wont make it past round 1
Demotivation
Old 07-31-2005, 12:58 AM   #728
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Of the "three" remaining, I have to think it's Schmidty or KevinNu7. I say it's Schmidty.

Schmidty

Cast the "deciding" vote for Lathum, then voted for Fouts on the second day, when most everyone else was going with dubb (including me, albeit randomly). The conversations between Fouts and Schmidty could well have been staged. Fouts would later remove his vote from Schmidty because of Schmidty's defense. Looks rather silly now since Fouts knew dubb was doomed and if Schmidty really was a vampire or not. Fouts doesn't even cast a vote when it's all said and done.

Shortly after we sacrifice our doctor, Schmidty goes on the record saying he's "just about 100% sure that one the guys that voted for Dubb is a Vamp." Those that voted for dubb were myself (not a vamp and proven), blade6119 (vamp now, but not then), briand (probably turned on the first day), and kwhit (obviously not a vampire).

At this point, blade6119 is turned. Why? Probably because we're looking to lynch him next. Schmidty states that "I guess you'll (blade6119) go eat worms...." This strategy appears to be working, as blade6119 gets two quick votes. More pile on, including our dear Fouts and Schmidty. Fouts, the vampire who just turned blade6119. If he's voting for him, I suspect the other master vampire is doing the same. Their votes are cast just 6 minutes apart, which could be coincidence.

Mr. S steps in at this point. Fouts tries to sway us by saying, "Great attempt at saving blade. This isn't going to look good for you if blade is a vampire." Which makes me believe my theory to be correct. They turned blade6119 so that when we lynched him and it turned out he was a vampire 1) Fouts and Schmidty look better 2) we now look to Mr. S as a potential vampire since he tried to lead us astray. Fouts: "Nice try. I do have a role, but you won't get me to reveal it. Once blade is found to be a vampire, then you are prime target #1. I would caution people to not fall for this trap." Fouts continues to try and sway us, though votes start unpiling off of blade6119 and onto Fouts. KevinNU7, who originally voted for Blade6119, also switches his vote.

Schmidty asks, "Do I even need to unvote Blade? I will if you guys think I should and vote Fouts. I am pretty sure one or the other is a Vamp, so it's not a biggie I guess." BrianD, our other vampire, keeps his single vote on me.

The only two that voted blade6119 turned out to be Fouts and schmidty, with it being very clear that Fouts knew blade was already a vampire.

Mr.S dies as we kill Fouts. Now kwhit takes the lead and suggests briand, since is a vampire. Schmidty says, "I have a bad feeling that KWhit is leading us astray. Hence my vote to stick with Blade."

Schmidty continues to stick to his vote for blade6119 strategy, though it appears clear that isn't the best choice. He changes his vote to KevinNU7 "That sounds like something a vampire would want us to do." He then changes his vote to Eaglefan, basically to prove Eagle is the duke. This is easy to do if you're the master vampire, since you out the duke, and kill an innocent at the same time.

We lynch illini after eagle reveals he's the duke. Schmidty states, "Told ya Eaglesfan. Now either I or you convert tonight. It's over."

Schmidty starts off this round of voting by voting for, you guessed it, our known vampire.

"If he's the Duke and he lynches me, it'll be game over..." Too true, Schmidty. I wish he had.

VOTE: SCHMIDTY

Last edited by Poli : 07-31-2005 at 01:00 AM.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 12:59 AM   #729
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Note: The above post was written while reading the entire thread. It was intended to review both Schmidty and Kevin's actions...but Schmidty became my overwhelming choice.
Old 07-31-2005, 01:32 AM   #730
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm still human (I know, I know, no one believes me) and I'm going with my list from the other day unless something drastic happens to switch my mind.

I vote Schmidty.
Old 07-31-2005, 01:45 AM   #731
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Darn, eaglefan. You're supposed to comment on my findings.
Old 07-31-2005, 02:00 AM   #732
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Darn, eaglefan. You're supposed to comment on my findings.

I'm not sure anyone trusts me which is why I didn't comment.

I agree with your findings. I came so close to voting for Schmidty yesterday when I had my Duke vote, and really wish I had done so. But, I didn't go with my gut and went instead with what was ultimately flawed logic.

However, I generally agree with your findings, and I'm sticking by my vote for Schmidty.
Old 07-31-2005, 06:14 AM   #733
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ugh. Now I have to work today, and can't read this most of the day (as well described in the past, I get 6 10 minute sessions on restricted websites, including FOFC.)

But I think I will print the whole thing out and read it during one of em. I get home around 6:30, which gives me an hour and a half to figure things out.
Old 07-31-2005, 07:36 AM   #734
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Think about it. They have no reason to convert Eaglefan.

I vote Schmidty

I don't buy his tantrums.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 07:39 AM   #735
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Vote Blade

How about this. Blade is not a master and his being dead will do nothing for us. In fact voting for him will lose the game for us(but win the game for you)As has been said time and time again. You're the only one who doesn't seem to want to accept this....

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-31-2005 at 07:40 AM.
Old 07-31-2005, 07:50 AM   #736
KevinNU7
College Starter

Either Schmidty doesn't get the whole 4-3 becomes 4-2 become 3-3 concept or he is the master and really wants us to hang Blade
Old 07-31-2005, 08:25 AM   #737
KevinNU7
College Starter

Well for me it's 50/50 Schmidty vs SirFozzie. My gut tells me that one is the master and converted the other one last night. IMO I think Schmidty is the master, I always questioned him along with illinfan. I'm out for most of the afternoon so I am going to put my vote out there early adn try adn check in tonight

I vote Schmidty
Old 07-31-2005, 08:28 AM   #738
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Sir Fozzie's actions over the first few days had me rule him out. If it turns out to be him, nicely played.

Old 07-31-2005, 09:18 AM   #739
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Guys, don't let bandwagon fever infect you. We have until 8 PM to make a decision, lets use the time to make a correct decision. We haven't made it this far to throw it away on a quick decision.

Schmidty is my #1 target, but I am not sure. And if we're not sure, we lose.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:20 AM   #740
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I spent well over an hour pouring over the posts in this thread. I'm 200% positive it is Schmidty.
Old 07-31-2005, 09:21 AM   #741
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Yep, even if it turns out not to be him, I have much more reason to believe it's Schmidty than Kevin(distant #2 on my list).

It's not bandwagon fever, for me at least. I'd be arguing for him if the wagon was on someone else.

Old 07-31-2005, 10:52 AM   #742
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok.. if you guys are SURE... can't argue against it.. but I'm going to still review things tonight before I vote.
Old 07-31-2005, 11:58 AM   #743
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ok.. made up my mind.

As I said before, the perfect Master for this game would be someone who was under the radar the whole time. I just can't see Schmidty being the Master. Too loud, too confrontational. A converted.. possibly. Especially since Kevin started the whole thing in this round amongst the uncleared. I can see Kevin converting Schmidty last night, then throwing Schmidty to the wolves today, and guaranteeing a win tonight when they munch on one of us.

I urge you guys to think again and again and again if you can acquire new facts.

I VOTE KevinNU7
Old 07-31-2005, 12:03 PM   #744
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I have an easier time believing Schmidty is guilty and you were converted last night.

Schmidty is loud and confrontational because he has been accused. When Kevin has been accusesd he has acted in the same manner.

Last edited by jeff061 : 07-31-2005 at 12:07 PM.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:19 PM   #745
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
How about this. Blade is not a master and his being dead will do nothing for us. In fact voting for him will lose the game for us(but win the game for you)As has been said time and time again. You're the only one who doesn't seem to want to accept this....

As I said last night, I had too much to drink while having a cookout yesterday, and wasn't thinking too clearly.

I totally understand now what you're saying about Blade, but I guess it doesn't matter, since your minds are made up to kill me. I have nothing else to say. You kill me tonight and we villagers lose. I'm resigned to the fact that I've played a bad game, and there's nothing that I can do now. I screwed up.

Still:

Unvote Blade

Vote Kevin
Old 07-31-2005, 12:29 PM   #746
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Nice try, guys.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:33 PM   #747
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
I have an easier time believing Schmidty is guilty and you were converted last night.

Schmidty is loud and confrontational because he has been accused. When Kevin has been accusesd he has acted in the same manner.

I agree with this as well. I think Sir Fozzie was considered a voice of reason, and since they didn't convert me, I suspect they converted him. I'm going to stick by my initial vote and hope that it is correct.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:34 PM   #748
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I agree with this as well. I think Sir Fozzie was considered a voice of reason, and since they didn't convert me, I suspect they converted him. I'm going to stick by my initial vote and hope that it is correct.

You're not correct, just as you weren't with regard to Illinifan.

I'm done here, as I feel crummy about this whole thing.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:38 PM   #749
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Nice try, Count Dracula.
Old 07-31-2005, 01:06 PM   #750
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I did my best. Sorry villagers, I'm sorry that our decendants actions likely will come to naught. Damnit.

(only have one more 10 minute period left and 4 hours to go at work after this one ends.)