Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #51
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So far, some pretty big contract extensions have been signed..

Monday, November 5th, 1984
Hartford Harpooners: Signed SS N. Weeteling to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 1B R. Holsinger to a minor league contract extension.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed 1B R. Manuel to a minor league contract extension.
Chicago Black Sox: Signed free agent C B. Johnston to a minor league contract.

Tuesday, November 6th, 1984
Baltimore Gothams: Signed SP D. Lewis to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $26,595,000.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed RF N. Shelton to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 3B M. Romero to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $830,000.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed CL D. Page to a minor league contract extension.
Chicago Black Sox: Signed free agent C G. Espinosa to a minor league contract.

Wednesday, November 7th, 1984
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed RF M. Zuwiski to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $1,605,000.

Thursday, November 8th, 1984
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 2B E. Brown to a minor league contract extension.

Friday, November 9th, 1984
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed SP W. Steward to a 5-year contract extension worth a total of $42,750,000.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed SP B. Smith to a 5-year contract extension worth a total of $34,800,000.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed C M. Brown to a minor league contract extension.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed SP J. Scott to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $7,800,000.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed 1B E. Sánchez to a minor league contract extension.
Boston Bombers: Signed SP C. Gonzáles to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $5,340,000.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed 1B E. Espinosa to a minor league contract extension.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed CF B. Im to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $1,530,000.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed MR S. Miller to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $750,000.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed CF M. Marshall to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $2,010,000.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed 1B S. Baker to a minor league contract extension.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed SP C. Taylor to a minor league contract extension.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed SS R. Guzmán to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed C J. Corona to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed SS G. Marín to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed CF M. Tavira to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $920,000.

Sunday, November 11th, 1984
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent C D. Forrest to a minor league contract.

Monday, November 12th, 1984
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Signed free agent SS L. Parson to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,245,000.

Tuesday, November 13th, 1984
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent MR R. Rangel to a 1-year contract worth a total of $325,000.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed free agent MR O. García to a 2-year contract worth a total of $500,000.

Wednesday, November 14th, 1984
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent CL T. Ishibashi to a 1-year contract worth a total of $335,000.

Thursday, November 15th, 1984
Hartford Harpooners: Signed free agent 2B F. Harrison to a 3-year contract worth a total of $2,865,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SP E. Braun to a 1-year contract worth a total of $790,000.
Toronto Osprey: Signed free agent 3B B. Gaudreau to a minor league contract.

Friday, November 16th, 1984
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent C E. Gallagher to a minor league contract.

Saturday, November 17th, 1984
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent RF E. Rincón to a minor league contract.
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent SP A. Martínez to a 1-year contract worth a total of $360,000.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:10 PM   #52
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Looks like a big fat nobody so far for me.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:10 PM   #53
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

And a bit later we get some pretty big Free agent splashes.. including some from our newest owner!

Sunday, November 18th, 1984
Toronto Osprey: Signed free agent SS H. Salas to a 3-year contract worth a total of $3,000,000.
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent MR E. Hensley to a 1-year contract worth a total of $470,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent 1B J. Rodríguez to a 2-year contract worth a total of $4,580,000.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent C A. Uchida to a minor league contract.

Monday, November 19th, 1984
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SP C. Vallis to a 3-year contract worth a total of $8,040,000.
Long Island Violators: Signed free agent 3B K. Shaffer to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,015,000.
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Signed free agent MR J. Mockly to a 1-year contract worth a total of $430,000.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent SP J. Trinidad to a 1-year contract worth a total of $585,000.

Tuesday, November 20th, 1984
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent C L. Trevino to a minor league contract.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent 3B B. Wilson to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,670,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent CF E. Díaz to a minor league contract.

Wednesday, November 21st, 1984
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent RF Y. Liao to a 5-year contract worth a total of $28,125,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent MR B. Romano to a 3-year contract worth a total of $930,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SP J. Batista to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,620,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent MR A. Torres to a 1-year contract worth a total of $335,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent MR T. Fernández to a minor league contract.

Thursday, November 22nd, 1984
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent SP J. Hughes to a minor league contract.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed free agent SS J. Castro to a 3-year contract worth a total of $750,000.

Friday, November 23rd, 1984
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent SP M. Lilly to a 2-year contract worth a total of $7,910,000.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent 2B H. Pleiter to a 3-year contract worth a total of $3,330,000.

Saturday, November 24th, 1984
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent SP J. López to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,800,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent MR K. Pak to a 1-year contract worth a total of $305,000.

Sunday, November 25th, 1984
Columbus Crusaders: Signed free agent 1B L. Abbott to a 5-year contract worth a total of $69,900,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SP W. Krant to a minor league contract.
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent SP J. Díaz to a minor league contract.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SP C. Bruno to a 2-year contract worth a total of $4,100,000.
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent CL J. Le to a 2-year contract worth a total of $640,000.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent SP S. Smith to a 3-year contract worth a total of $2,580,000.

Monday, November 26th, 1984
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SP V. González to a 1-year contract worth a total of $800,000.
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Signed free agent C J. López to a 5-year contract worth a total of $57,580,000.
Chicago Black Sox: Signed free agent CF L. Moore to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,115,000.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent SS J. Higman to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,250,000.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent C J. Berrios to a minor league contract.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent 1B Y. Sugano to a minor league contract.
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent 2B A. Burnett to a minor league contract.

Tuesday, November 27th, 1984
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent SP E. Maldonado to a 2-year contract worth a total of $670,000.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent CL J. Brock to a 2-year contract worth a total of $610,000.
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent SP T. Martin to a 1-year contract worth a total of $460,000.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent 1B C. Ramos to a minor league contract.

Wednesday, November 28th, 1984
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent SP V. Núñez to a minor league contract.
New York Panthers: Signed free agent 2B E. Weber to a minor league contract.

Thursday, November 29th, 1984
Long Island Violators: Signed free agent SP F. Roy to a 3-year contract worth a total of $24,505,000.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent C D. Baxter to a 3-year contract worth a total of $13,515,000.

Saturday, December 1st, 1984
Columbus Crusaders: Signed free agent 3B A. Rangel to a 4-year contract worth a total of $53,350,000.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent SP J. Martínez to a 5-year contract worth a total of $69,500,000.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #54
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Well, both of my top free agents are gone. Really surprised Cringer went so large on Lopez, though. He wants to pay him that much, he can have him.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:13 PM   #55
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent SP J. Martínez to a 5-year contract worth a total of $69,500,000.

Glad he signed before day 2.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:15 PM   #56
Tasan
College Starter

Some interesting players didn't sign yet.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:17 PM   #57
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasan View Post
Some interesting players didn't sign yet.

And I have a lot of money, too.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:20 PM   #58
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

This year's free agent class just isn't that great. But I'm sure people will drop large bucks on the lackluster talent to ensure that their competitors don't get an edge.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:25 PM   #59
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

File packed up and uploading now. Looks like I have some friends at my local telco company.. my upload speed tonight is 4.5 Mbps so file will be up in 40 seconds

Old 11-18-2008, 09:26 PM   #60
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

So it's 7:26 now. Is the file up?

Old 11-18-2008, 09:27 PM   #61
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

New file is up!

As I have updated this thread title to indicate, remember there is NO sim tommorrow night. I apologize but I will be traveling and will be away from the computer the majority of the day.

Free agency day 2 is Thursday night, and the full schedule for the next two weeks is posted in the first post of this thread just so there is no confusion.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:28 PM   #62
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
So it's 7:26 now. Is the file up?

yeah, the file was up before I could even finish typing that post. Internet connectivity is so fast these days, I need a faster computer to compensate! I am sure my wife will be ok with that.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:32 PM   #63
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
yeah, the file was up before I could even finish typing that post. Internet connectivity is so fast these days, I need a faster computer to compensate! I am sure my wife will be ok with that.

I find no fault in that logic. I`ll put it in writing if you think it will help your cause...

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 09:45 PM   #64
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Signed free agent C J. López to a 5-year contract worth a total of $57,580,000.

Big signing at C for us. Lopez will be happy to know though that there is not a lot of pressure on him to match Tanaka's first year with us after he signed for big money since most of our fans from those days have passed away. Tanaka though, he never dies.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:47 PM   #65
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
Big signing at C for us. Lopez will be happy to know though that there is not a lot of pressure on him to match Tanaka's first year with us after he signed for big money since most of our fans from those days have passed away. Tanaka though, he never dies.

I think it is great that you hold an old-timer's game at your stadium every year. The fans probably appreciate it!

Oh wait.. he's still not retired yet?

Old 11-18-2008, 10:55 PM   #66
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

At this point I want Tanaka to retire. I would hate to send him down to AAA this year but I am not sure about keeping 3 catchers on the roster. Cutting him would suck.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:58 PM   #67
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
At this point I want Tanaka to retire. I would hate to send him down to AAA this year but I am not sure about keeping 3 catchers on the roster. Cutting him would suck.

I might be remembering incorrectly.. but usually players on a team retire at the end of the season. Only players that retire Jan 1st I believe are players without a team. So as long as he currently is on your team, I am assuming he is yours for another season.

I might be remembering completely incorrectly about that though.

Old 11-19-2008, 06:19 AM   #68
dacubz
n00b

Quote:
And a bit later we get some pretty big Free agent splashes.. including some from our newest owner!

Columbus Crusaders: Signed free agent 1B L. Abbott to a 5-year contract worth a total of $69,900,000.
Columbus Crusaders: Signed free agent 3B A. Rangel to a 4-year contract worth a total of $53,350,000.

We had alot of cash free and even more lousy hitters that needed to be replaced
Hardball Heroes Springfield Cubs

Last edited by dacubz : 11-19-2008 at 06:20 AM.
dacubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:27 AM   #69
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

So I say release Tanaka so he can retire. He'll be 45 next year and guys don't last past 44 usually, so if he's on your club, he'll last another year like Alan said, but if you release him..he'll go ahead and call it a career.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:38 AM   #70
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post
So I say release Tanaka so he can retire. He'll be 45 next year and guys don't last past 44 usually, so if he's on your club, he'll last another year like Alan said, but if you release him..he'll go ahead and call it a career.

As a fellow CLer, I say 'Play him fulltime until he's 50!!!"

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
Old 11-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #71
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Just a reminder, Free agent day 2 is tonight. My schedule is all goofy for the next two weeks, so I apologize if I don't get here right at 10pm ET to do the sim. I shouldn't be too too late tonight though I hope!

Old 11-20-2008, 08:59 PM   #72
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I think I'll need a couple minutes. This is one of the hardest free agent classes to get a read on that I have ever been a part of. Ugh.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #73
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I think I'll need a couple minutes. This is one of the hardest free agent classes to get a read on that I have ever been a part of. Ugh.

Agreed...usually if you look hard enough you'll find that guy that you can snag for cheap while everyone is awed by 8 digit numbers....not this time!

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
Old 11-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #74
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

No problem, take your time. I am going to need another 15-20 minutes myself before I can run it. Just let me know when you're ready to go in case I get done sooner.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:14 PM   #75
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

All right, I'm set.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:15 PM   #76
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, I am going to get this started. The internet where I am is very spotty, so it will likely take much longer than normal tonight.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:16 PM   #77
Tasan
College Starter

yay FOOL.

I was starting to twitch some.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #78
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

No exports from New York, Rio Grande, San Diego or Toronto

Old 11-20-2008, 09:33 PM   #79
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sorry, I don't have the ability to reformat them tonight to be correct chronologically.. so you get each month backwards tonight!

Saturday, December 29th, 1984
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent 1B H. Matthews to a 3-year contract worth a total of $32,250,000.

Wednesday, December 26th, 1984
Long Island Violators: Signed free agent SP N. Kitamura to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,505,000.

Tuesday, December 25th, 1984
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent CL T. Valdés to a minor league contract.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent MR J. McHardie to a minor league contract.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent SS Á. García to a 1-year contract worth a total of $980,000.

Monday, December 24th, 1984
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent 2B C. Watkins to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,140,000.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent MR Y. Ito to a minor league contract.

Sunday, December 23rd, 1984
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent SP S. Godbout to a 1-year contract worth a total of $590,000.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent RF I. Booker to a 1-year contract worth a total of $915,000.

Saturday, December 22nd, 1984
Baltimore Gothams: Signed free agent CL D. Spencer to a 1-year contract worth a total of $5,620,000.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent 3B A. Carpenter to a 1-year contract worth a total of $420,000.

Friday, December 21st, 1984
Long Island Violators: Signed free agent MR M. Terada to a 2-year contract worth a total of $8,760,000.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent MR R. Harmon to a minor league contract.

Thursday, December 20th, 1984
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent C Q. Robertson to a minor league contract.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent 1B A. Barajas to a minor league contract.

Wednesday, December 19th, 1984
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent SS B. Burton to a minor league contract.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent SS D. Morín to a minor league contract.

Monday, December 17th, 1984
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent 2B R. Anaya to a minor league contract.

Sunday, December 16th, 1984
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent C H. Morales to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,750,000.
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent SP A. Hernández to a 1-year contract worth a total of $610,000.

Saturday, December 15th, 1984
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent 2B T. Davis to a minor league contract.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent SS R. Tabachri to a 1-year contract worth a total of $930,000.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent 3B D. Faivre to a minor league contract.
Ann Arbor Wolverines: Signed free agent CF O. Hernández to a minor league contract.

Friday, December 14th, 1984
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent MR P. Camacho to a 1-year contract worth a total of $980,000.
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent C J. Pineda to a minor league contract.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent C J. Colón to a 1-year contract worth a total of $865,000.

Thursday, December 13th, 1984
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent 1B G. Hull to a 1-year contract worth a total of $465,000.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent MR S. Sanguinacco to a minor league contract.

Wednesday, December 12th, 1984
Columbus Crusaders: Signed free agent SP C. Wilson to a 1-year contract worth a total of $750,000.

Monday, December 10th, 1984
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent CF P. McGee to a minor league contract.

Sunday, December 9th, 1984
Boston Bombers: Signed free agent C R. Flores to a 1-year contract worth a total of $365,000.
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent C M. Rodríguez to a minor league contract.

Thursday, December 6th, 1984
Colorado Rancheros: Signed CF T. Kousoulas to a minor league contract extension.
Chicago Black Sox: Signed free agent SS M. Cole to a 2-year contract worth a total of $7,880,000.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed SP T. Qian to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $37,980,000.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed RF R. George to a minor league contract extension.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed LF G. Gonzáles to a minor league contract extension.

Wednesday, December 5th, 1984
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed SP D. Berui to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $11,990,000.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent 2B F. Acevedo to a 5-year contract worth a total of $64,000,000.

Tuesday, December 4th, 1984
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed SP J. Hughes to a minor league contract extension.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed LF H. Crawford to a minor league contract extension.

Monday, December 3rd, 1984
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed SP P. King to a minor league contract extension.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed 1B M. Duncan to a minor league contract extension.

Sunday, December 2nd, 1984
Colorado Rancheros: Signed 3B A. Gutiérrez to a minor league contract extension.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:34 PM   #80
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Only other signing tonight:

Tuesday, January 1st, 1985
Columbus Crusaders: Signed free agent MR R. Ramírez to a 2-year contract worth a total of $13,250,000.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:35 PM   #81
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Long list of retirees here for those interested

Spoiler

Old 11-20-2008, 09:36 PM   #82
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Bummed I didn't get the young closer, but I got darn near everyone else I went after, including Matthews, who helps me replace Abbott's bat. I also signed Qian and Berui to extensions.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:36 PM   #83
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Only other signing tonight:

Tuesday, January 1st, 1985
Columbus Crusaders: Signed free agent MR R. Ramírez to a 2-year contract worth a total of $13,250,000.

Heck, that's a key signee.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #84
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

28 players between 2 and 5 stars this year's draft

Old 11-20-2008, 09:39 PM   #85
Tasan
College Starter

Wow, Spencer left a bunch of money on the table, even in year 1.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:42 PM   #86
Tasan
College Starter

I really don't understand the Spencer signing at all. He was requesting 3 years, almost 5 mil per. and he signs for 1 year, 5.2 or so? I put a 3 year, 7.5 per deal on the table with an option for a 4th year. And he takes the 1 year.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:44 PM   #87
Tasan
College Starter

Oh yeah, I even got the "wants more money" from last round to this one, so I bumped it a tiny bit. Boggles the mind.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:50 PM   #88
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I have the file packed up, with I hope the same settings as normal. Please let me know if the messages are messed up or anything this time around since I will be using this laptop to run the sim for the next two weeks. I'll start up the download in a minute or three and tell you how long is left on the upload once it starts

Old 11-20-2008, 09:50 PM   #89
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasan View Post
Oh yeah, I even got the "wants more money" from last round to this one, so I bumped it a tiny bit. Boggles the mind.

Yeah, it's hard to make any sense of the OOTP logic sometimes.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:53 PM   #90
Tasan
College Starter

Its frustrating is what it is. Oh well, probably didn't need to spend the money anyway.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:58 PM   #91
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Looks like about 6-7 minutes left for the upload tonight. Someone verify that it works once it is up please, my connectivity is kind of crunchy.

Old 11-20-2008, 09:58 PM   #92
Tasan
College Starter

Sure thing, I'll hit it in about 10 minutes.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:04 PM   #93
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok file is up if someone can check it for me.

Old 11-20-2008, 10:15 PM   #94
brittdad
n00b

Looks good
brittdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:16 PM   #95
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittdad View Post
Looks good

Agreed...messages look good too.

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
Old 11-20-2008, 10:17 PM   #96
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, good to know. Anyways.. remember even though tommorrow is Friday, it will be the draft and spring training sim. Exports are due at 10pm ET and I likely will have to run it right around that time as I probably have to go elsewhere shortly after the sim tommorrow night.

Old 11-20-2008, 10:17 PM   #97
kaosfere
College Prospect

Quote:
Ok file is up if someone can check it for me.

Works for me!

Did you have a bad date for me again? Or did I forget to export?

*sigh* At least I only made two offers.
SBL:
Charlotte Monarchs (1992-1994) 237 - 186
kaosfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:18 PM   #98
Tasan
College Starter

looks good.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:19 PM   #99
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaosfere View Post
Works for me!

Did you have a bad date for me again? Or did I forget to export?

*sigh* At least I only made two offers.

No file for you, guessing forgot to export

Old 11-20-2008, 10:22 PM   #100
kaosfere
College Prospect

Quote:
No file for you, guessing forgot to export

I've been a total space cadet this week, I guess!
SBL:
Charlotte Monarchs (1992-1994) 237 - 186
kaosfere is offline   Reply With Quote