Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-24-2020, 10:14 PM   #1
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

EU4 - Rise of the Pacific

It’s true. I have a serious love of everything Pacific and the Indies. I have had this dynasty in me longer than any other. Make a Polynesian nation with the nation editor tool in one of the expansions to EU4. Have a Pacific themed dynasty. Enjoy.

I hope that you are staying safe in our modern COVID world, by the by!

Where does my love come from?

Probably from this game series circa EU2. But it’s one I’ve had for a while. I have followed Pacific Islander news websites for you as a dynasty. I have loved this region. I have fallen in love with Nan Madol, which to visit is on my bucket list. My love for this region and my potential still-undone dynasty was reignited when I watched the nature serial Wild Pacific by BBC Earth. Afterwards I decided that I wanted to take Hawaii as my nation of choice.

I did some research on ancient Hawaiian culture and history and religion. It was one of the last areas colonized by the Polynesians that colonized the rest of the ocean, spreading from New Zealand to Easter Island. They were colonized a few hundred years before 1444, the start of EU4. Their culture was stratified in peasants, nobles, merchants, etc which fits EU4, and they had almost 160,000 people in the archipelago. That’s a lot. But they were a long way from unity. They were still divided tribes. No island was united. The Kingdom of Hawaii doesn’t form until the 1700s. To play them would be ahistorical.

Who then?

What is Polynesia? They are three major things can impact the game:

1. They were lovers of the sea, navy, ships, trading and colonization. Hawaii for example traded with people as far as Japan and the coast of the Americas. They set out on colonial cruises long before Portugal or Spain were even formed. They loved the ocean and the sea.
2. They were builders. From the heads of Easter Island to the great temple capital complex of Nan Madol, They built in the hardest place in the world. They even built artificial islands. In the Pacific Ocean.
3. They were religious animists lovers of nature. Their faith was a key part of their identity and went with them from island to island, incorporating the local flora and fauna. Their faith drove them on.

They were religious, building, explorers.

What about the capital of Nan Madol in modern Micronesia? Where was it in 1444?

The Saudeleur Dynasty ruled Pohnpei from 1100 to 1628, which includes 1444, my start date.

You can read more about them here:

Saudeleur dynasty - Wikipedia

Nan Madol is the capital of this empire, and was built over time for hundreds of years and would have been at it’s prime in 1444. Named the 8th wonder of the world, the great mystery (how was it built, there’s no quarries for it’s size), artificial islands in the city, called the Venice of the Pacific, and more.

Am I doing Micronesia?

I think I am!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-24-2020 at 10:14 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 08:28 AM   #2
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Nan Madol today:

Articles on Nan Madol:

Wikipedia - Nan Madol - Wikipedia

Atlas Obscuria - Random Place Icon

National Park Service - Nan Madol (U.S. National Park Service)

Smithsonian Magazine article - https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...efs-147288758/

Quotes from the final article, which has a trip by the writers there:

"Its imposing yet graceful ruins are made of stones and columns so heavy that no one has figured out how it was built"

"Aside from Easter Island, Nan Madol is the main archaeological site in Oceania that is made up of huge rocks. But while Easter Island gets 50,000 visitors a year, Nan Madol sees fewer than 1,000."

"Our final stop is Nandowas, by far the most elaborate building. It’s the royal mortuary, with two sets of 25-foot-high walls whose gracefully up-swept corners cover an area greater than a football field. One cornerstone is estimated to weigh 50 tons."

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-25-2020 at 08:39 AM.
Old 07-25-2020, 10:16 AM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s name the state Pohnpei as well as our people’s name.

Now here’s my first question.

What ideas and abilities do I give it?

I want to give it historically accurate ones.

Do I give it the mega-powerful one that other heavy colonizers get? Like Portugal and Spain? The extra colonist as an idea? It would represent the Polynesian’s exploring and colonizing all over, which is true to history and the people. But it would also be a big boon. In reality they should likely get it early to represent just how colonial they were prior to meeting up with the Europeans. They had spread across every major island and chain in the ocean from Hawaii to the Galapagos to Fiji and Tahiti. That’s not possible without serious planning.

But to do so would be too powerful.

Abilities and Ideas:

Traditions – Two bonuses to start:

+20% Production Efficiency
Yearly Naval Tradition +1

Ideas:

Artificial Islands - -20% Construction Costs
Temples of Old – Tolerance of the True Faith +2
Traders on Two Coasts - +15% Trade Efficiency
Naval Supremacy - +15% Naval Morale
Colonists of the Pacific - +1 Colonist
Builders of the Pacific - -40% Construction time
Home Islands - +1 Naval Combat Bonus in owned islands

Ambition:

Marines Forcelimit +10%

Some of these are weak but are in flavor. I did choose colonists but pushed back to 5th.

Leader:

King Leiko I, 39

Heir Age 19, Pekelo

Consort Makaio I, 36

I make them all average 3/3/3 rulers

Culture – Polynesian
Religion – Animist
Government – Monarchy
Tech Type – Chinese

Ayutthaya Sprite Pack

I choose a dark green color.

Ready?

Old 07-25-2020, 11:42 AM   #4
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

My Goals for Pohnpei!

#1. Establish us as an Economic Power
#2. Build our navy
#3. Explore the rest of the Pacific
#4. Colonize the nearby area
#5. Establish a thalassocracy - rule by the sea
#6. Control every Polynesian culture province
#7a. Own every island the Pacific ocean
#7b. Establish some islands in the Indies.
#8. Set up bases on both coasts
#9. Colonize every Pacific ocean holding
#10. Takeout every power on the Pacific ocean and control them.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of this campaign

The Good –

Pacific Location – No one is near us, we’ll have a long time safely away from nearby folks. I don’t need to ally with nearby nations to survive. We’ll be guaranteed of surviving until decades have passed before someone looks at us.

Also our location is good against Europe. The Pacific islands are always the last to be colonized by Europe and shouldn’t be reached for centuries colonially. I’ve had dynasties where islands like Hawaii are never colonized. We are safe. Ish, see below.

Navy – We begin with a 10 ship strong navy which isn’t bad.

The Bad –

Location - However, we cannot expand militarily. I cannot move around early, launch an attack on an open neighbor or anything else. We are all on our own! It’ll be a boring early game, in a way.

Animist – Animists are considered pagans by the game. All pagans can be absorbed in one war no matter their size against the Europeans. That means one bad war against Europe and this game could end quickly. The more I expand the more of a target I may look in 100 years or so.

Tech Group – We begin with a tech problem and will advance a little more slowly than others after a while due to our lack of institutions which will be hard to get. However our initial starting tech level of 3 for each tech is solid.

We need to be next to people have finished institutions to really get them and that won’t happen at all way out here. Expect our tech growth to slowly slow down over time. Each 50 years another institution arises and each year in a institution you get a cumulative 1% tech policy. This begins In 1450.

I need to aim for ADMIN Tech 5 for our first Idea Group. Ideas are not punished lick tech so I want to gain that as fast as I can.

Old 07-25-2020, 11:57 AM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here’s the screen shot of my first place. As you can see, we have 6 dev, a natural harbor, 0.28 cash made here from this Oceanic holding. We fish fish from the sea as our major trade good. I can see many of the nearby Indies, all of the nearby Pacific Ocean islands, as well as parts of Australia, all of New Guinea, and loads more.

No trade nodes are in range right now, so that won’t be a revenue source for some time. Decades. Not good.

Improve relations with China, Brunei and Malacca

I disband my 4k army and I half my naval maintenance

Old 07-25-2020, 01:44 PM   #6
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Historical Hegemon Series, 2002
Volume 13, Saudeleur Reignited
Prelude

1 Dec, 1444 – Without any military I am making a balmy 1.14 cash a month

I want to increase my Admin making, so I place support behind it. This will drop my investment in diplomatic power and military power by one each to increase my admin power by 2. I also hire an level 1 adviser with a 1 ducat a month cost. So I’ll be making 0.14. Level 1 means I’ll get 1 extra power in that area of monarch power. Admin power is used for Admin tech, as well as admin decisions such as coring a taken land. Diplomatic power is used for peace from war and diplomatically minded techs and military power for military minded techs and making things like generals.

1 Nov, 1445 – Our consort gains the Scholar trait which helps in reducing tech costs.

11 Nov – A full year has passed! Boring year.

1 Dec – Our stability rises to 1.

22 May, 1446 – I get my first event, Death of a Merchant. A merchant died without an heir, and we get a cash infusion.

1 Nov – Our stability rises to 2.

6 June, 1447 – Our relations improvement finishes and I recall our diplomats.

17 July – I send our diplomats to improve relations with: Kutai, Pasai, and Majaphit in the Indies

1 Mar, 1448 -Our stability rises to 3

22 May – We get another event – Improvements in Production Tech that gives us +100 ADM monarch power!

1 July – Our first tech gain!

Admin Tech 4 –

We can build Temples

I order a Temple in Micronesia

1 Jan, 1450 – The Renaissance institution has arrived!

1 Mar – Relations maxed in Pasai and Kutai and I recall them

22 March – I send them to Sunda and Siak in the Indies

1 June – Majaphit maxed, I send them to Ternate in the Indies.

26 Sept, 1451 – Event, nobility loyalty declines.

18 Feb, 1452 – I get an event and I choose to build a great palace! It costs 7 cash for +15 prestige and +25 legitimacy.

1 May - I can invest in two techs!

Dip Tech 4 – Marketplaces, +10 trade range

Mil Tech 4 – Land Morale +0.50

1 Aug – Siak and Sunda’s relations have maxed I send these to Madyas and Maguindanao in the Philippines.

1 Dec – Relations maxed with Ternate and I send this diplomat next door to Tidore in the Indies.

11 Nov, 1454 – We are ten years in! We’ve increased techs and moving slowly but surely.

Slow and steady win the race. – Aesop

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-25-2020 at 05:20 PM.
Old 07-25-2020, 04:40 PM   #7
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Volume 13, Saudeleur Reignited
Chapter 1 – Consolidations

1 Dec – I can enact a government reform!

Which one would I want?

My two options:

Strengthen Nobility - +15% national manpower
Curtail Nobility - +10% national tax modifier

I choose to curtail nobility.

I call a Diet and agree to the merchant request to increase production in Micronesia. I spend 120 DIP Points to raise its production twice, finish this task and gain cash and loyalty from the merchants.

1 Mar – Relation maxes in the Philippines, next is Tonda and Maynila also in the same area

1 Aug – maxed relations in Tidore. Next? Buton in the Indies

1 Dec, 1456 – Are you ready?

Dip Tech 5!

We can get a Group of Ideas:

My two options:

Expansion – Admin Group requires Admin power to update. The first expansion is a free colonist so I can begin to colonize now. By the time I am done I will have two colonists, an extra merchant, and big boosts to colonial management.

Exploration – Dip group requires DIP Power to update. The first idea gives me the ability to recruit explores for the navy and conquistadors for the army and let’s me explore. The 2nd idea gives me a colonist. At the I’ll have better colonial growhtand some naval boosts.

Either one works. I won’t have the ability to invest in either Idea Group right now. I choose Exploration.

I raise my fleet maintenance up (which is just 0.21 more, with my temple and my investment in production at Micronesia I am still making money) to prepare for exploration missions.

1 Aug, 1457 – Philippines are maxed again, new relations send to Korea and Ayutthaya.

1 Oct – I can get the first Exploration Idea!

I hire an Explorer. I cannot explore yet I need three large vessels, so I order three large carracks vessels assembled.

1 July, 1458 – Buton done, next is Sulu

1 May, 1459 – Mil Tech 5

I can upgrade my army to Off. Asian Soldiers, and they fight better.

1 Feb, 1460 – Korea and Ayutthaya are done. Next? How about Butuan and Cebu back in the Philippines.

1 Sept – I order 2,000 men assembled in Micronesia. After they have I will send them to my first colonial target – Palau to our west. The people there are very peaceful but you never know

1 Dec – Our relations are maxed with Sulu. Next? Back to China.

Assume that from here on I will be rotating my diplomats as much as possible like this to make sure no one hates me enough to war on me.

13 Aug, 1461 –

Our king has passed!

Our new ruler is Pekelo I, 3/3/3, 35 years of age.

We have an heir, Luana, with 4/2/4 and 23 years old

2 Feb, 1462 – I can get my next Idea. I take it and get colonist and they head to Palau. Our army is held up by the final boat. They will arrive in 46 days. I chose Native Suppression as my native policy, which increases the chance of a rebellion by the locals but also my speed.

20 April, 1462 – This colony is costing me 2 ducats. I fire my adviser.

18 Dec, 1463 - I kill the natives in Palau.

15 Feb, 1464 – I slay the natives in Guam

1 Aug - I kill the natives in Halmahera in the Indies.

12 Jan, 1465 – I slay the natives in the Marshall Islands to our east.

Assume that this is continuing behind the scenes

1 Nov – Naval Supplies in Palau

1 May, 1466 –

ADMIN TECH #6

I can build Workshops, Farm Estates, and Ramparts. Workshop ordered for Micronesia!

1 Jan, 1467 –

Exploration Idea #3 – Colonial Range +50%!

This also gives us Artificial Islands our first national idea that drops our construction cost by 20%

Our ships are done and I send out my first explorer mission here in the Pacific!

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-25-2020 at 05:21 PM.
Old 07-25-2020, 05:29 PM   #8
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Volume 13a, Saudeleur Reignited
Chapter 2 – Explorations

15 Oct, 1467 – Our first mission is finished!

1 July, 1468 –

Mil Tech #6 – I get better cavalry, I can build barracks, and my cavalry improve in battle

1 Dec – I order 1,000 new cavalry to assemble.

1 Nov, 1469 – I can enact a new government reform!

Central Bureaucracy - -0.05 monthly autonomy growth
Decentral Bureaucracy - +2 max promoted cultures

Neither feel very valuable to me. We’ll be expanding colonially so the cultures is minor. The first is minor for the same reason. I choose the latter.

16 Feb, 1470 – Our final Pacific Mission finishes for now. I head to the Indies.

Apr 23 – I get an event that increases my clergy loyalty

16 sept – Our Indies and the Indian ocean that we can hit are all hit and we have maxed our explorer for now. I use my fleet for moving my army about now to clear the houses.

1 July, 1472 –

Palau – Our first colony! Polynesian, Animist, 4 dev, 0.16 made here, Naval Supplies are harvested here, island chain.

My next target is Halmahera in the Indies, which is next to Tidore and Ternate

I am not investing in Exploration Idea #5 I want to hold off for new tech

1 Mar, 1474 –

Dip Tech #5 – I can build Coastal Defense, I get better trade range, and my navy is a bit better in battle

I send a merchant to the Philippines trade depot

1 Feb, 1475 – Halmahera will be with Tea

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-25-2020 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-25-2020, 08:42 PM   #9
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 3 – Expansion by the Sword

1 Nov, 1476 I begin to build a spy network in Tidore

I order another 1k cavalry built.

5 Mar, 1477 – I order my army to Halmahera

I make my ruler a general and give him our army.

I order another 1k cavalry

1 Oct – I fabricate a claim on Tidore

I declare war on them

17 Oct – I defeat their navy in the Halmahera Sea

22 Nov – I defeated their army in Tidore.

I chase their army back to Halmahera

5 Mar, 1478 – After my army was stopped twice from crossing due to naval battles, I finish takng out their army in Halmahera

22 Mar – I recapture Halmahera

26 April – The siege of Tidore has begun

1 July – Adm –

Admin Tech 7 – New Idea Group. I take Expansion!

11 Sept – I begin building a spy network in Ternate

4 Nov – Tidore falls!

I annex Tidore!

Here is a map of my new area in the Indies. As you can see Tidore is a major acquisition for my nescient nation with that development of 3. I ordered a core for it. You can also see the peace deal, the stuff in Tidore, the location on the map, my current monarch power, and more!

Awesome possum!

1 Dec – My Dip is over 400 and I can get my next idea: Idea #4 +10% global settler.

Ternate announces us as a rival

1 Feb, 1479 – Mil Tech 7 – I can get artillery, and they get better.

15 May – I get an insult from Ternate, which we can go to war against them. We have the same size military (5k each) so I order 1k artillery and 1k infantry built in Palau and then ferried over to Halmahera

I declare Ternate as my rival

1 Dec – I complete the mission to build to my forcelimit. For 25 years I get better army results

12 Feb, 1480 – I have my troops in Halmahera and declare war on Ternate. My navy is in the Halmahera Strait

7 Mar- I win in Ternate. We begin the siege

4 Sept – Ternate is ours!

30 Sept –

Ternate is ours! As you can see it’s very developed and we have a lot of value from it’s spice trade. I order a core for it as well.

1 Oct - I completed my High Income mission and our economy grows for 25 years

Here are my goals for Pohnpei:

My Goals for Pohnpei!

#1. Establish us as an Economic Power
#2. Build our navy
#3. Explore the rest of the Pacific
#4. Colonize the nearby area
#5. Establish a thalassocracy - rule by the sea
#6. Control every Polynesian culture province
#7a. Own every island the Pacific ocean
#7b. Establish some islands in the Indies.
#8. Set up bases on both coasts
#9. Colonize every Pacific ocean holding
#10. Takeout every power on the Pacific ocean and control them.

With Halmahera, Ternate and Tidore in my cache, we have established a base of financial operations in the Indies as well as secured our economic power. I consider 1 and 7b finished. Although the Indies call out…

And maybe in a diverting way as a method to really establish a financial foothold.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-25-2020 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-26-2020, 12:29 AM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 4 – From Sword to Shield

17 Sept, 1481 – I get a shipbuilding problem event that will last for 5 years

6 Nov – Tidore is now a core part of our nation – I order the coastal defense here destroyed and a Workshop ordered

I send my traders to the Moluccas to collect!

1 Dec, 1482 – Exploration Idea #5- +10% Global Tariffs and -20% envoy travel time

3 July – 1483 – Ternate is now a core!

I promote Moluccan culture to accepted in our nation!

After that I am getting 2.28 cash monthly from Tidore and 2.0 in cash from Ternate

2 Oct – I accept an alliance offer from Luwu on Sulawesi Island.

A Royal Marriage offer follows and we get a Queen Consort.

24 Dec – Kutai accepted a military offer from us. They are allied with Luwu. They are the other major power on Borneo Island along with Brunei.

2 Feb, 1484 – Royal Marriage with Kutai

I order a Workshop in Ternate

1 April, 1485 I get Expansion Idea #1 – More colonists! I send them to Ampon in the indies. This is a strait from Ceram and is one of the best places in the Indies to colonize. I cleared it of people. This also unlocks our Temples of Old idea as well.

1 July – Halmahera – 6 dev, coastal, Tea, Polynesian, next to Ternate and Tidore, Temple ordered here, part of the Spice Islands, 0.34 made here. I order these colonists to Ceram

My goal is to bring in Ampon and Ceram which are in the same state and share 19 development between them, and then split my colonists one in the Indies and the other in the Pacific. If I want to bring in the western Pacific part of South America I’ll need to head across the ocean early, but I don’t have the range right now to get there.

I will pull my colonists in Ceram once they’ve set up shop, and then send them to Guam and then pull them and head back to Ceram and let it develop slowly.

1 Nov – I have the Age of Discovery abilities high enough and I get the Higher Developed Colonies. All colonies will have improved development until th Age of Discovery ends.

I spend 161 Mil to develop my capital and I finish a mission to do so an it develops a lot.

Let’s look at my cash real quick

I am currently spending 4.0 on my colonial maintenance. I am getting 2.59 and 2.36 from my acquisitions that pays for those.

1 Aug, 1486 – Final Exploration Idea – I get +25% Naval force limit!

For finishing I get the ability to fabricate claims in colonial regions!

4 April 1487 – After a long project I have cleared the entire island of Sulawesi of locals

I begin a spy network on Buton on Sulawesi our next target.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-26-2020 at 12:29 AM.
Old 07-26-2020, 07:39 AM   #11
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 5 – Dreaming of Sulawesi

I choose the Ship Boarding naval doctrine that increases my ability to capture ships at sea

1 Dec – Gems in Ceram!

1 July, 1488 – Chinaware in Ampon

1 April, 1489 –

Our ruler has passed!

Our new ruler is Queen Luana, 51, 4/2/3.

Our new heir is Iwalani, 4/3/4, age 13

15 April – Royal Marriage with Kuati

1 June

Two major things today:

Mil Tech 8 – Better infantry, I cam build Regimental Camps

Expansion idea #2 – I get a new trader! I can’t reach anywhere right now though

22 Jan, 1491 – I pull colonists from Ceram and send them to Kendari in Sulawesi Island, next to Buton and our allies.

22 April – Kendari has set up. I fabricate a claim on the adjacent Buton and declare war. My 7k vs his 3.

19 May 0 I route his army and begin the siege of Buton – my navy is in the adjacent Flores Sea

4 November - Buton falls!

Here you go!

As you can see Buton is another high development Spice province. Animist faith and Sulawesi culture. I have ordered a core here already when I took the screen. This small island chain to the south of Sulawesi is connected by a strait to Kendari, and we are east of our ally at Luwu and it’s two holdings. My next colonial Indies goal after bringing in Ceram and Ambon is to slowly bring in the valuable Sulawesi island now that it’s fully mine or my ally’s. Then to move into deeper into the Pacific as well so I can leapfrog deeper there.

Old 07-26-2020, 11:15 AM   #12
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 6 – Intercessions of Light

1 Dec – Tropical Wood in Guam

1 Jan, 1492 – The Age of Discovery is ending in 10 years!

1 Oct – I pass three laws today:

All three of these have as their downsides an increase to my stability rise cost. I have listed their positive side:

Vision Quest - +0.5/year Prestige
Religious Sacrifices - +1/year Prestige
Divination - -1 National Unrest

7 Mar, 1493 – I have finishing coring Buton. I order a marketplace here. I make Sulawesi an accepted culture

3 Oct, 1493 – Our Queen has passed

Our King Iwalani, age 16, 4/3/4 rules. His heir is 4/1/1 Iwalani II.

I begin wife hunting to see if I can disinherint him

1 Nov – RM with Majaphit and Brunei. No Queens

I have an event that robs 200 people from Kandari and sends them to Guam

1 Oct, 1494 –

Ambon – 15 dev (That increased by 3 due to my Age of Discovery ability), Polynesian, I order a Workshop here, 1.01 made here monthly after I made it a state. Animist. Coastal, Chinaware, strait to Ceram. I send these colonists to Tuvalu in the Pacific,

Ceram – 10 dev, island, Polynesian, Gems made here, 0.51 cash, Workshop ordered, state with Ambon

11 Nov –

Pohnpei 50 Year Review -

This is a short review I won’t spend a lot of time doing it.

We have one capital – Micronesia, three wars with one holding each – Ternate, Tidore, and Buton, and four colonies – Palau, Halmahera, Ambon and Ceram that are ours, with colonies in Guam, Kandari, and Tuvalu.

That’s it. Short 50 years, but our military additions have given us the power to push ourselves.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-26-2020 at 11:15 AM.
Old 07-26-2020, 12:50 PM   #13
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 7 – Early Bell Curve

8 April, 1495 – I pull my colonists in Tuvalu and send them north to Wake, and then back again.

1 Sept- I fulfill my Building Buildings mission and gain some bonuses to ding so for the next 25 years!

1 Dec – Expansion Idea #3 – Faster Colonists - +20% Global Settler Increase. I also get the Idea Traders on Both Coasts unlocked.

1 Mar, 1496 – Spices in Kandari!

7 Mar – I get an event that boosts my colony in Kandari by 200

I have to name a rival so I name Mahapahit my only option. I’d prefer not too. They are much more powerful than I am

1 Nov – I finish my mission to have two great allies! I get +1 dip rep fo r25 years. I use it to form a royal marriage with Malacca!

I get a queen!

Aisha, 2/1/1

I disinherit my heir

1 June, 1497 – I can enact a government reform:

Who do I want as my admin cadre?

Clergy? +1 Admin free policy, clergy loyalty and influence increase
Nobles? -10% leader cost, nobility loyalty and infl. increase as well
Merchants? -10% adviser cost, merchant loyalty and influence rise

Hmmm…

Merchants or clergy or merchants or clergy? Or clergy. Or merchants.

Hmmm

I do Clergy

1 Aug – Guam – 6 dev, Tropical Wood, Polynesian, Animist, I order a Workshop here, it’s in my state with my capital, I make 0.32.

I pull my colonists from Tuvalu and send them to Poso in Sulawesi north of Kandari and our ally. I will pull them back once they’ve set up to head back t oTuvalu

1 Nov – DIP TECH 6 – I can build Docks

1 Jan, 1498 – Tropical Wood in Tuvalu

1 July – We have a new heir:

Feleti, 3/4/2

9 July 0 I get an event that boost our ADM Power a bunch. I purchase Expansion Idea #4 – Center of Trade upkeep -20%

1 Dec –

Kendari – 14 development, in a state with Buton, Workshop ordered, 0.90 made here with the Spice Trade. Strait to Buton, Sulawesi island, Polynesian and Animist people. I send these colonists north to Palu which is next to Poso and north of our local ally

1 Jan, 1499 – I order a marketplace in Ternate, Temple in Ambon and Ceram.

I order a Dip Adviser who will increase my colonial range

Old 07-26-2020, 10:19 PM   #14
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 8 – The New Century Dawns

1 Jan, 1500 – The next institution has arrived – Colonialism

1 Mar – Tropical Wood in Wake

12 May – Our king has fallen ill and we hand some authority to the nobility

1 Feb, 1501 – Spices in Poso!

1 July – Incense in Palu

1 Dec – Tuvalu – 6 dev, Polynesia State which I enable, Tropical Wood, Polynesian culture, Workshop ordered, 0.29 made here. I order these colonists to Tauranga on New Zealand.

I order my navy to Tuvalu and to order 2k troops for when they land, and then I’ll ferry them to New Zealand then send my navy back to the Indies.

1 April, 1502 – The Age of Discovery has ended. The Age of Reformation has begun

17 Dec – Tauranga is now cleared and I order this army around

19 Feb, 1503 – Our Explorer passes and I order a new one

1 July -Our adviser passed! I hire a new Navigator with the same boost

1 Sept – 1504 – Wool in Tauranga

1 Nov – Expansion Idea #5 – Additional Diplomats - +1 Dip Reputation. I also unlock our Naval Supremacy ability.

Old 07-27-2020, 12:11 AM   #15
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 9 – Of Vassals

1 Mar, 1506 – Luwu has agreed to become our vassal!

1 July – MIL TECH 9 – I can get the Asian Harquebusier and I upgrade

1 Sept – Palu – Incense trade, Polynesian, natural harbor, next to Gorontalo, Kandari and north of our new vassal in Luwu, 8 devel, Workshop ordered, 0.32 made here.

I send them east and north to Gorontalo on Sulawesi

I finish the Conquer new states mission and get -25% state maintenance for 25 years

1 July – Poso – Sulawesi, next to Palu and Kandari and Luwu, Spices, 10 dev, Animist and Polynesian here as well, Workshop ordered, 0.41 made here.

I order the Gorantalo colonists north to Manado the final Sulwesi province

1 Sept, 1507 – Wake Island -3 dev, Tropical Island,0.01 made here.

I pull colonists from Manado and send them to Midway Islands, and once they have set up I’ll send them back to Manado

1 April 1508 – Naval Tech 7 - +115 colonial range, naval morale improves

2 May, 1509 – Expansion Idea #6 – We get another colonist. I send this one to East Timor. I am going to bring in East, West, and Flores next, all wealthy and in the same state with my new colonist.

5 May – Royal Marriage with Brunei

15 Oct – Alliance with Brunei

1 Dec – Tauranga – 12 dev, Wool, New Zealand, Animist, Polynesian, I send these colonists east to Kirikiriroa. 0.65 made here, Workshop ordered.

1 June, 1510 – Tea in Manado

7 Aug – My next long term military clearing is the south Borneo island where Kutai and Brunei are on. Nasty natives are there. After Sulawesi that’s my next stop with my Manado colonist.

Old 07-27-2020, 06:04 PM   #16
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 10 – The Appeal of Spice

1 April, 1511 – Spice sin Gorontalo. That’s a typo from “Spices in Gorontalo” but I think it’s funny to consider a spice sin.

15 July – Southern Borneo is cleared out.

1 Dec – Grain in Kirikirikoa

1 Jan, 1512 - I hire a Admin adviser, level 1 Philospher that improves my reputation

1 Aug -Spices in East Timor!

1 Oct – Tropical Wood in Midway

1 July, 1513 0 I hire a level 1 military adviser,

1 Sept – I finish expansion Ideas - +20% Global Trade Power,

I enact a policy – Colonial Expansion – I get +20 Global Settler increase and -5% native uprising.

1 May, 1514 – Manado – 10 dev, Sulawesi, state, Spice, 0.46 made here, Workshop ordered,

I send these colonists to Pontianiak south of Brunei on Borneo

1 Mar, 1515 – Kirikiriroa – New Zealand, Grain farmers, I order a farm estate, 9 dev, 0.53 made here,

I order these colonists to Ahuriri here.

Old 07-28-2020, 07:22 PM   #17
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 11 – Integrations Abound

1 April, 1516 – East Timor – 9 dev, Spices next to West Timor and a strait to Flores, I send these colonist to West, made a state, 0.35 made here, Workshop ordered, Polynesian and Animist

1 July – I fabricate claims on two Majapahit holdings.

1 Oct – We begin to annex Luwu

1 Nov – Ivory in Pontianak

2 Dec – I decline a RM offer from Sulu

1 Feb, 1517 – Gorontalo – Spices, Sulawesi, 5 dev, 0.36 made here, Workshop ordered, next to Poso and Manado.

I order my people in Pontianak next door to Katapang to set up, and then back

1 Aug – Naval Supplies in Ahuriri

1 June, 1518 – Coffee in West Timor

1 Aug – ADM TECH 9 – I can build courthouses!

1 Sept- Midway – 3 dev, tropical wood, 0.02 made here, I order colonist pulled from West Timor and sent to Hawaii. I will leave them there
r
22 Nov, 1519 – Another claim fabricated at Majapahait

1 Dec – Pontianak -Ivory, 13 de,v south of Brunei and on Borneo island, Polynesian and Animist, I order a workshop here, 0.55 made here. I order these colonist to Sampit east of Katapang.

1 Feb, 1520 –

Luwu is integrated!

I gained:

5k troops in Makassar
9 ship navy in Luwu

Palopo – Sulawesi culture, Animist faith, 9 dev, Spices, 0.42 made here with 35% autonomy. Temple here I order a Workshop

Makassar – Our big acquisition – 21 dev, natural harbor, spices, Sulawesi and Animist, temple, workshop, marketplace and regimental camp here, 1.33 made here with 35% autonomy.

1 Oct – Ahuriri – Naval Supplies, Workshop, 8 dev, Polynesian, Animist, 0.43 made here,

I send these colonists to Whangarei

Old 07-29-2020, 08:30 PM   #18
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 12 – Colonial Majesty

1 Jan, 1521 – Gems in Hawaii!

Incense in Katapang

1 May = Spices in Sampit

1 Aug – Grain in Whangarai

1 Nov – Dip Tech 8 – I can build Shipyards and my trade range increases

12 April, 1522: I get a Gift to the State an a ton of cash.

I order:

Workshop in Kirikiriroa

Temple in Kendari, Pontianak, Poso

1 Nov, 1523 – West Timor – 9 dev, Coffee, Polynesian, I pull colonists from Sampit and send them to Flores, Workshop ordered, 0.49 made here.

1 January, 1524 – Hawaii – natural harbor, Gems, Polynesian, Animist, 0.65 made here, Workshop ordered, 7 dev

I send these colonist to Banjar on Borneo for now while I use Hawaii as my base for more explorations.

1 May – I can reform my government

What will my deliberative assembly be?

Parliamentary -1 national unrest
Royal Decree +5 Absolutism
Aristocratic Court +0.3 Annual Military Prestige
General Estates +10% Production Efficiency
Estates General -10% Stability costs

I choose General Estates

1 June, 1525 – ADMIN TECH 9 – The Scythe +2% Production eff.

Next is Idea Group #3!

1 July

Whangarei – 12 dev, natural harbor, New Zealand, Workshop ordered, Polynesian and Animist, 0.79 made here monthly with grain farmers

I send these colonists to Taranaki

Sampit – Incense, Borneo Island, 5 dev, Spices, Workshop ordered, Polynesia and Animist, 0.35 made here

1 Nov – Miss in Flores as it’s only good for Tropical Wood. Ah well, it happens

I pull colonists from Banjar and send them to Barito the final holding in Borneo we do not have

Old 07-30-2020, 07:57 PM   #19
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 13 – West Coast Acheived

1 June, 1526- Katapang – Borneo, Incense, connects Sampit and Pontianak, 6 dev, Polynesian and Animist, 0.31 made here, Workshop ordered

3 July – I recall colonists from Barito and send them to Buru a spice island.

14 Nov – Royal Marriage with Sulu

15 Dec – Alliance with Sulu

16 Jan, 1527 I proclaim a guarantee for Sulu

17 Feb – I send Sulu a gift

1 Aug - Coffee in Banjar

1 Sept – Two of our advisers pass. I hire a new military adviser and a level 2 Navigator that’s another colonial range bumper.

1 Oct – Naval Supplies in Taranaki

1 Feb, 1528 – I pull colonists from Flores and send them to Ohlone on the west coast of the Americas (modern LA)

I am going to dedicate one colonist to the Americas.

1 Mar – MIL TECH 10 -I get upgraded cannons and cavalry.

1 July, 1529 – Flores – 11 dev, state of Timor, tropical wood, Poly, Anim, 0.49 made here, Workshop ordered

1 Oct – Coffee in Buru

1 Feb, 1530 – Spices in Barito

22 Feb – Sulu agrees to vassalization

7 Aug - I pull colonists from Taranaki and send them to Waitaha in New Zealand

1 Nov – Fur in Ohlone!

Old 07-31-2020, 05:42 PM   #20
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 14 - Moments Abroad

1 April, 1531 – Taranaki – Naval Supplies, New Zealand, 0.45 made here, 8 dev, Workshop ordered, Animist and Polynesian.

1 July – I pull colonists from Buru and send to Sula another Spice Island

I am assembling an army off Majapahit

1 Aug, 1532 – Buru – 5 dev, Coffee, workshop ordered, poly and anim. 0.20 made here

1 Sept – Livestock in Waitaha

Here are my new colonial goals.

Grab Galapagos as soon as I can to leap down the coast, and then Easter Island if I can

Finish New Zealand and it’s two unclaimed places and pull my colonists.

In the Indies, finish Borneo

Finish all open Spice Islands like Yamdena and Sunda and Sumbawa, we can do this slowly

Colonize Australia and commit one colonist and one open colony to Australia. Start in the wealthy end and grab the poorer western Australia soon as Europe will be leapfrogging around Africa and into the Indian Ocean soon.

Expand LA with one open colony and one committed colony like Australia.

Grab the open lands in the Philippines

Colonize New Guinea

Colonize one Pacific island at a time as an open area to slowly bring it under my control

I pull colonists from Waitaha in New Zealand and Ohlone and send it south to Salinan south of Ohlone and Eora the heart of eastern Australia

1 Nov I pull colonist from Sula in the Indies and order them to set up in Solomon Islands. Then I will pull them

1 Feb 1533 –

Ohlone – 11 dev, L.A., Furs, natural harbor, Workshop ordered, 0.56 made here

Banjar – Coffee, 11 dev, Borneo Island, south of our ally Kutai, 0.65 made here

I pull from Solomon Islands and send colonists to…Galapagos is too far. I could do Nicaragua! I do so

22 Sep t- My Explorer dies and I hire a new one

1 June, 1534 – DIP TECH 9 – I can get Carracks and Caravels, I get a better colonial range. Can I reach Galapagos now? I pull colonists from Nicaragua and they head to Galapagos

I have found Castilan New World in Central America

1 Sept – Gems in Sula

1 Mar, 1535 – Livestock in Eora

1 June – Wine in Salinan

1 Aug - Barito – Borneo’s last colony, 0.51 made here, Workshop ordered, 9 dev, Spices,

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-01-2020 at 08:03 AM.
Old 08-01-2020, 02:32 PM   #21
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 15 - Bali and West Java

1 Mar 1536 – Fish in the Solomon Islands

22 Jan, 1437 –

I have built and 24k large army with a two star general on the border of Majapahit in unowned Tulangbewang.

I declare war on Majapahit.

1 Mar – Sugar in Nicaragua

30 April – I capture a minor

22 May Another minor is ours

1 June – Gold in Galapagos!!!

1 July – Another minor

9 Aug – Another minor

1 Sept – Waitaha – New Zealand, Livestock, 8 dev, Farm Estate ordered, I pull colonists from Salinan on the west coast and send them south of Waitaha to Timeru and then I’ll send them south fo Salinan to Chumash.

8 Sept – Our king dies.

King Feliti 3 years old, 2/4/3

I order Royal Marriage to Sulu and we get a 5/5/1 royal consort who’s 31.

6 Nov – I capture the fort of Kawali

1 Dec – Eora – Australia, 10 dev, natural harbor, Workshop added, I order them south to Yuin and then after setting up we’ll head south to Wurundjeri, Livestock and 0.43 made here

1 Jan, 1538 – Two minors fall to me

7 Mar – I win a long battle in Demak but I lost a lot of troops

8 April – I capture Demak

I have an 88% war score. Let’s go shopping

I can take..

Bali
Banten
Kalapa
Pakuan
Cirebon
Kiwali

That is 86%

I do it!

Here you go!

This is all on the island of Java save for Bali. I am showing you the island of Bali and then the rest to the west of the island of Java.

All of these are Javanese culture and Hindu faith

Bali – Cloth, 13 dev, island strait to Lombok, temple , 0.08 made

West Java State:

Banten – Spices, 12 dev, 0.07 made, the big three are here (marketplace, temple, workshop)

Kalapa – 12 dev, Spices, 0.07 made, natural harbor, big three and shipyard

Pakuan- 9 dev, spices, Marketplace

Cirebon – 13 dev, Spices, Temple

Kiwali – 8 dev, fort, tropical wood, temple

I destroy the castle

Old 08-01-2020, 08:35 PM   #22
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 16 - The Galapagos Strategy

11 July, I Have finished exploring the Pacific Ocean and west coast of the Americas

1 Oct – ADM TECH 10 – New Group of Ideas!!!

What’s next?

Options

Naval. This is a MIL TECH, and I have more than 800 saved so I could get two Ideas right now. That gets me another colonist from our Group of Ideas. I only need one idea to unlock it.

Aristocratic – Also MIL. First two give me better MIL TECH Development and knights. I’ll get another diplomat in this group.

Quality – Also MIL, helps increases the power of my forces.

Trade – DIP, route gives two more traders, and bonuses to trade. I only have enough to get one DIP group idea right now, but that’ll net me another colonist.

I take Trade and then I get the first Idea - +20% Global Trade Power, I send my colonists to Lombok next to Bali

1 Nov – Salinan – Wine, 4 dev, 0.24 made here.

22 Dec - Lombo is set up and I send these colonists to Chumash south of Salinan

1 April, 1539 – Our Adm adviser passes and I hire a level 2 Inquisitor that increases our missionary strength

1 July – We have a new heir, Malia, 4/2/5

Grain in Timaru

12 Sept – Kalapa is now a core and I order a Missionary here!

11 Nov – The others are cores now!

1 Jan, 1440 – Grain in Wurundjeri

1 May – Sula – 5 dev, Gems, 0.45 made here, I order a Workshop

1 June – Galapagos Islands – Gold!!! 3 dev, I send these colonist to the southernmost tip of South America – Kawesqar down on the Magellian Strait

1 Nov - I pull colonists from Chumash and send them south to Kumeyaay

Old 08-01-2020, 09:47 PM   #23
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 17 - Into the Animist Fire

1 June, 1441 – Wool in Yuin

22 Sept - Conversion! My next target is Bali!

1 Oct- Trade Idea #2 0 I get another merchant which I send to

1 Dec – Solomon Islands – Fish, 3 dev, 0.01 made here

I pull colonists in Timaru which forgot to pull earlier and send them to Ranapui, Easter Island

1 Feb, 1542 – MIL TECH 11 – I can build Weapons Manufactories, my inf and cav are both better

11 May – I pull Colonist from Kumeyaay and send them to Miwok north of Ohlone.

1 July – Incense in Lombok

Wurundjeri – Australia, I send these colonists west along the shore to Gunditjmara. 7 dev, Grain, Workshop ordered here, not part of a state

1 Sept – Livestock in Chumash

1 Nov – Livestock in Kawesqar

I pull colonists from Ranapui and send to south New Zealand in Waihopai, the last unclaimed holding there

1 Dec - Nicaragua – 6 dev, Sugar, not a state, 0.05 made here

1 Feb, 1543 – Timaru – 7 dev, grain, I order a Farm Estate here, 0.52 made hre, New Zealand

1 Mar – I have finished the Indian Ocean and Europe is not here yet

1 May – Livestock in Kumeyaay

22 Sept – Bali converts and next is Kawali

Javanese is now accepted as a key culture

1 Jan, 1544 – Brunei annexes Kutai in war and are the only force left on Borneo other than us

22 Mar – I recall my colonists in New Zealand and I send them to Sumbawa which connects Flores and Lombok.

1 Nov – Fur in Miwok; Livestock in Gunditjmara

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-01-2020 at 09:47 PM.
Old 08-01-2020, 10:31 PM   #24
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

11 Nov 100 Year Review!

Of the nations we know we have the top prestige at 92

Our income is 53.24 a month, the 3rd most we know of after Ming and Mamluks

Our 509 development is the 4th most we know of, we are behind Castile as well as the two above.

We have the 9th best manpower we know of

We have 16 Ideas tied for 5th most

We are one of 13 Animist nations

Our top five holdings by Tax:

Tauranga, 13.96
Makassar, 12.44
Buton, 9.30
Ambon, 9.30
Micronesia, 7.75

Top Five by Production

Tidore, 30.15
Ternate, 30.15
Makasar, 12.50
Kirikiriroa, 11.44
Ceram, 9.30

We have 59 holdings.

Our 39k troops is 6th best

Our 29 ships is 11th best.

Top Five Trade Nodes:

Malacca
Bengal
Beijing
Gujarat
Coromandel

Trade Goods Current Price:

5.0 – Gems
4.5 – Coffee, Copper
4.37 Paper
4.0 – Dyes, Silk, Cocoa, Ivory
3.60 Cloth
3.0 – Glass, Tobacco, Sugar, Spices, Iron, Cotton, Chinaware, Salt
2.75 – Fur
2.50 – Livestock, Tea, Wine,
2.25 Fish
2.12 – Incense
2.0 – Grain, Tropical Wood, Naval Supplies, Wool, Livestock, Slaves,

With 35.70% of the market I am the Spice leader in production. I have nothing else to offer though

Old 08-01-2020, 11:31 PM   #25
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 18 - The Triangular Waves

1 Jan, 1445 – Naval Supplies in Waihopai

3 Feb – I send colonists north of Kawesqar to Aysen. I want to set it up and leave it.

1 July – Kawali converts and next is Pakuan

Castile has conquered Inca and leapt around us on the coast.
1 Oct – Tropical Wood in Rapanui.

Kawesqar – 3 devm coastal, Coast of Magellan, Livestock. I order these colonists south to Tierra del Fuego. Now that Castille has looped the area I’m not as concerned. Once I have set up colonies here lll leave them to slowly grow.

1 June, 1546 – Yuin – Australia coast – 8 dev, wool, state, next to Eora, 0..42 made here. I order a workshop

1 dec – I order colonists from Tierra del Feugo to Baja CA’s Paipai

Trade Idea #3 – We get +25% trade range

22 April, 1547 – Pakuan converts and Banten is next

14 May I finish a mission to have at least 2000 gold! I get bonus inflation reduction for 25 years!

I order with my saved cash:

Farm Estate in Salinan

Workshop in Waitaha, Manado

Temple in Banjar, Ohlone

22 July - I send colonists to Nakipa in Baja CA

Old 08-02-2020, 08:20 AM   #26
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 19 - New Zealand Incorporated

1 Jan, 1548 – Lombok – Incense, next to Bali and Sumbawa, 6 dev.

Gunditjmara – Australian coast, 5 dev, not state, Livestock, 0.03 made here

I send colonists to Sumbawa.

1 Feb – Miwok – 4 dev, Fur, LA area, north of Ohlone, I order a workshop here, 0.22 made here

Chumash, part of LA area, 5 dev, Livestock, Farm Estate ordered, 0.30 made here

I order colonists to Western Aus. Malgana, and then after setting I will send them south to Wadjuk and then after setting south to Minang.

1 Oct – Kumeyaay – LA Area, 6 dev, Livestock see below

I form a new Colonial Nation here in the LA area!

3 Dec - We announce the annexation of Sulu

2 April, 1549 – Banten converts! Next is Cirebon

1 Oct – Livestock in Aysen, Wool in Tierra del fuego

1 Dec – Fish in Nakipa

1 Jan,1550 – Livestock in Paipai, the institution printing press has arrived

Waihopai – The final holding in New Zealand, 5 dev, Naval Supplies, 0.27 made here

1 June – Spices in Sumbawa

1 Jan, 1551 – Trade Idea #4 – We get +10% trade efficient, and we unlock our penultimate idea – Builders of the Pacific.

22 Mar – Cirebon converts!

1 April – Livestock in Minang

1 Aug – Sulu – I order a Missionary here. Sunni, 12 dev, natural harbor, shipyard, camp, workshop, temple, gems,

5k troops and 8 ships

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-02-2020 at 08:21 AM.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:02 AM   #27
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 20 - The Java Integration

1 Nov, 1551 – My truce with Majapahit has ended.

I declare another

21 Dec – One minor is ours

31 Dec – I begin to siege their capital

1 Jan, 1552 – Incense in Malgana

1 Feb – Incense in Wadjuk. Ah well. I had a good chance at gold for these three.

6 Feb = Another minor holding is ours

22 Mar – Another minor

1 April – Their capital falls

29 April – I defeat their army

13 May – I rout their army

28 May – Another minor falls

9 July I have a max warscore!

I can’t finish it it’s one shy of doing so.

That’s the best I can do:

All are Hindu and Javanese

Central Java –

Karta – 15 dev, Spices, 0.39, temple

Pajang – Grain, 9 dev, 0.02

Demak – Natural harbor, shipyard, temple, marketplace, Cotton, 15 dev, 0.12

East Java –

Surabaya – 20 dev, Cotton, 0.15, shipyard, temple

Blambangan – 13 dev, Cotton, 0.30, shipyard, temple

Madura – Island strait to Surabaya, 3 dev, Tropical Wood, 0.02 made here

Old 08-02-2020, 03:20 PM   #28
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Atlas

Let’s pause and give you a few maps of the world right now:

We’ll begin with Asia and Australia. As you can see Ming has been hit hard, Manchu is no longer on the map, Japan is down to two major powers duking it out for the nation, the Philippines have mostly formed from Tondo, Pasai and Kutai, major players in the Indies are out. You can see us in western and southern Australia.

Castile in is South Africa.

If I really wanted to I could grab all of the holdings in the Indian Ocean to defend the Indies but I don’t really care that much about any of them save for Ile de Bourbon and Mauritus. If I had wanted those I would have taken them 30 years ago, but that is not a part of my ambitions. I need to spread elsewhere.

Here’s South America! As you can see we are in the tip of the continent moving back. Other than a small English colony mid-continent and Castile in both the Incas and the northern tip around New Granada. OI cannot keep them out.

I’ll continue to slowly colonize up. I also am going to slowly colonize down and up from Ohlone.

Here’s North America. As you can see, Portugal are in the northern New World in Mexico. What I want to do here is to grab all of the coast from the tribes to Baja Ca. So I will grab the closest colony in Totorames and move north along the coast.

I pull colonists from Minang in Australia and send them to the Tuamotu Islands, my next colony in the Pacific behind Rapanui. I pull colonists from Sumbawa and send them to Sunda another Spice Island

I pull my colonists in Baja CA and send them to Totorames and Sinaloa beside the locals.

Old 08-02-2020, 04:29 PM   #29
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 21 - Redux before Dawn

1 Dec, 1552 – Rapanui, Easter Island – 3 dev, 0.01 made here, Tropical Wood

1 July, 1553 – Paipai – handed to Colonial CA, in Baja, Livestock, 3 dev

13 Nov – Three cores are complete in Java

1 Dec – Nakipa – Baja CA, Fish, 3 Dev, handed to colony

20 Jan, 1554 – Three more cores finished

1 Feb 0 Trade Idea #6 – Another merchant, which I send to California

I pull my colonists in Mexico and send them to SA to set up Chiloe and Huillimapu.

I pull colonists from the islands and send them to Yamdena another Spice Island

1 July Sumbawa – Spices, 8 dev, 0.33 made here Workshop ordered.

1 Aug – Spices in Sumba

1 Oct – Aysen – South America in modern Chile, 3 dev, Livestock, 0.15 made here, I order a Farm Estate

31 Oct – I pull colonists from Yamdena and I send them to Nias on the outside of Atjeh island, these are low dev and can be entry points into the Indies. As soon as it’s set up I’ll add Mentawai on the other side here, then I’ll pull off Mentawai and send them t the Spice Island of Belitung

1 Jan, 1555 – Our military adviser passes and I hire another one that bumps my manpower.

I pull colonists from Huill… and send them to Mayo in Mexico

2 Feb – I embrace Colonialism! My first institutional embacer

That drops my tech penalty a bit! I can now get:

Admin Tech 11 – I can make Textile Manufacotories. I order one for Bali, Yuin, and Tauranga – it boosts Silk, Wool, and Cloth

1 Mar – Spices in Tuamatu Islands

Tierra del Fuego – 3 dev, tip of SA, not in a state,wool, 0.01 made here

1 May – Minang – West. Aus, Livestock, 5 dev, not a state, 0.03 made here

I pull colonists from Chiloe and send them to Mexico in Yaqui

Old 08-02-2020, 07:56 PM   #30
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 22 - I am the State

1 Jan, 1556 – Coffee in Totorames

Portugal in in the Indian Ocean

1 Sept – Fish in Sinaloa

1 Nov – Malgana – West Aus, 5 dev, not a state, Incense, 0.03 made here

1 Feb, 1557 – Wadjuk – West Aus, not state, Incense, 5 dev, 0.03 made here too

3 Feb – Madura converts. Next is Pajang

I pull colonists from Sumba and send them to the Spice Island of Aru

4 Apr – Portugal has announced us as a rival

1 Oct – Trade Idea #6 – Trade Steering +25%

I can enact a new government reform

I choose l’esate est moi

I choose to make Western Australia a state

Spices in Belitung

1 Nov – Sumba – Spice, 5 dev, 0.35, workshop ordered

1 Jan, 1558 – Fish in the spice island of Yamdena, that’s a miss. Livestock in Mayo

1 Feb – Fish in Yaqui

1 May – Fish in Huill…

1 Nov – Wool in Chiloe

11 Nov – I fabricate a claim in Tondo

1 Dec – Coffee in Nias

Old 08-02-2020, 10:37 PM   #31
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 23 - Animism Dreaming

11 Feb, 1559 – Pajang coverts and next is Blambangan

1 April – Fish in Mentawai, that’s also a miss

1 Aug -Tea in Aru

18 Aug, 1560 I have cleaned off all of the locals on the various spots on Papua

I pull colonists from Yaqui and Mayo and I send them to the two open spots on Atjeh island in the Indies – Bengkulu and Tulangbawang

11 Nov – Royal Marriage with Siak, who will be next to us

16 Dec – Alliance with Siak

19 Jan, 1561 – Royal Marriage with Malacca

29 Jan – Blambangan converts! Next? Demak!

1 Feb – Final Trade Idea!

I get +25% caravan Power, an extra merchant for finishing the group, and I unlock our Naval Primacy idea which was the last Pohnpei idea, which gives us +10% Marines our ambition

I send them to Mexico

1 Apr -Tuamatu Islands, 7 dev, Spices, 0.33

I pull colonists from Aru to set up in the Society Islands.

1 May – Totorames - Mexico, Coffee, Workshop, 4 dev, 0.21 made here

10 Oct, - Alliance with Malacca

Old 08-03-2020, 05:51 PM   #32
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 24 - Cycles of Living

1 Feb, 1562 – Belitung – 7 dev, Spices, 0.33

I order these colonists to Samoa. I pull my Society Island colonists for Northern Australia in Tiwi, after setting up there I’ll head east to Yulngu. Then I’ll head out and go back east coast to Seri in Mexico

1 Aug – Chinaware in Bengkulu

1 Sept – Incense in Tulangbawang

2 Oct – I pull colonists from Samoa and send them to Tohono which connects our Mexico with the CA colonial nation

1 Nov – Sinaloa – Mexico, 3 dev, Fish, 0.08 made here

1 Dec – We are now a great power!

1 Jan, 1563 0

MIL TECH 12 – I get better infantry

1 Mar – Mayo – Mexico, Livestock, 3 dev, 0.03 made here

I declare Portugal as a rival

5 June – Demak converts and next is Karta

1 July – Yaqui – Mexico, handed to CA, 3 dev fish

1 Jan, 1564 – Huill… - 3 dev, Fish, Chile

Castile has reached us on the west coast of SA, so I won’t be moving forward

1 Aug – Yamdena – 9 dev, Fish, 0.52, was a spice island could have been a lot better

1 Sept – Chiloe, 3 de,v Wool, Chile,

I create a La Plata colony

I finish the Acquire Subjects mission

1 Nov – Naval Supplies in Society Islands

1 Dec – Aru, 3 dev, Tea, 0.11

22 Dec – I purchase Kendal on Java from Siak for 720

Kendal – 6 dev, Naval Supplies, Hindu, 0.13 made

Old 08-03-2020, 08:43 PM   #33
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 25 - Death into Life

1 June, 1565 – Nias, 3 dev, Coffee, 0.08

4 July – Karta converts and next is Surabaya

1 Sept – Tulangbawang – Incense, 0.35

I send these colonists to Zamboanga in the Philippines

1 Oct – Livestock in Seri and Tohono

Mentawai – Fish, 3 dev,

I pull my colonists in Bengkulu and send them to the Philippines in Tagloc

1 Nov – Tropical Wood in Samoa

1 Jan, 1566 – Fish in Tiwi

1 Feb – Bengkulu – 8 dev, Chinaware, 0.54 made here, Workshop ordered

1 May – Incense in Yulngu

11 May – I pull my colonists from the Philippines and send them to Baja CA’s Cochimi and Guaycura

30 July – As of today all locals in the Philippines are cleared out

1 May, 1567 – I pull colonists from Baja. One heads to Tonga

31 July – I declare war on Majapahit

5 Oct – Our ruler has died!

Our new one has arrived. Meet

4/2/5 Malia, 28 years old

I offer some marriages – I need an heir

Siak RM is our new consort – 5/5/1 Gazabadi, also 28

22 Nov – Surabaya converts and next is Kendal

I pull colonists from Tonga and send them to Klamath north of CA by a holding

1 Dec – DIP TECH 10 – I can upgrade some of my fleet, my trade improves considerably

Old 08-04-2020, 05:21 PM   #34
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 26 - Java United

1 Feb, 1568 – I capture their capital

I take it

Kediri – I ordered a core here, 7 dev, Fish, Java, 0.01 made here

I order this army to Zambuaga on the Philippines to prepare for war here against Tondo

1 Jan, 1569 – Coffee in Zambuaga

1 Feb - Livestock in Kochimi

Tohono – Between Mexico and CA, handed to my colony, 3 dev Livestock

I order these colonists to Siuslaw north of Klamath on the west coast

1 May – Coffee in Tagloc

1 June – Kediri now a core!

14 Aug – Kendal converts next is Kediri

1 Oct – Fish in Coquimbo

1 Nov – Seri – Handed to CA, 3 dev, Livestock

I send these colonist to Chinook north of Siuslaw on the coast

1 Dec – Wool in Guaycara

28 Dec – I send colonists to Kiribati in the Pacific

1 April, 1570 Grain in Klamath

1 May – Society Islands- 3 Dev, Naval Supplies, etc.

7 Sept -I pull colonists from Kiribati and send them to Australia’s Kaurna

1 Oct – Tropical Wood in Tonga

Old 08-05-2020, 06:18 PM   #35
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Volume 13b, Saudeleur Dominant
Chapter 1 - Pacific Throne

1 Jan, 1571 – I pull colonists from Kaurna and send to Caranga in the Philippines where I’ll sit on them

1 Mar – Tiwi – N. Aus, 5 dev, Fish

28 Mar – We have a new 3/3/4 heir!

1 April – Samoa – 0.34, 5 dev, Tropical Wod

1 May – Livestock in Siuslaw, conversion in Kediri

1 July – Yolngu – N. Aus, 5 dev, Incense

1 April, 1572 – I cannot declare war on the one-province minors near me so I begin to fabricate claims

1 July – Grain in Chinook

1 Sept – Tea in Carraga

1 Dec – Klamath – 3 dev, grain, west coast

I head north along the coast to Chehalis, which is next to the tribes I wanna take out

1 May, 1573 – Naval Supplies in Kiribati

1 Nov – Admin Tech 12 – I can build state houses and I get admin boosting capabilities

1 Dec – Livestock in Kuarna

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-05-2020 at 09:23 PM.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:04 PM   #36
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 2 - Heir to the Pacific

1 Mar, 1574 – I send Colonists to Chehalis in colonial Oregon which is next to two tribes I have been developing spy networks against

1 May – Siuslaw – Oregon, 5 dev, Livestock, 0.07 made here

I send colonists to Nooka, the island off the coast here.

1 Sept – Zamboanga – 5 dev, Philippines, Coffee, 0.25 made here, next ot Tonga.

2 Sept - I declare war on Haida next to Chehalis on Oregon’s coast in the province of Quileute

1 Oct – Tagloc – Philippines, 6 dev, Coffee, 0.25 made here, next to Tonga

2 Nov – I pull colonists from Nooka and send them to Salish in the region

6 Mar, 1575 – I send colonists to Australia’s Nukunu and Gilbert Islands.

1 May – Guaycara – Baja CA, 3 dev, wool, handed to our colonial nation

13 June – I capture Quileute.

16 July - I pull those colonists and send them to the northern Philippines in Cagayan and Ilocos

10 Aug - I declare war on the Chinook for Squamish

4 Sept – I rout their army and begin my siege

I take Quileute from Haida in peace.

Here is where I am at right now. As you can see I have added Quileute so you can see it. I have ordered a core there. It’s not that poor, which is nice. You can also see my siege of Chinook in Squamish next door ongoing.

I am going to expand in central America which is unclaimed around Nicaragua.

I pull colonists from the Philippines and send them to Managua and Nicoya to the south of Nicaragua

11 Dec – I pull colonists from Oregon and Washington and send them to Chorotega and Darien in Central America

Old 08-08-2020, 04:12 PM   #37
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 3 - Cascadia's Rise

27 Jan, 1576 – I have finished my siege. I take Squamish in peace:

Squamish – Totemist, Chinook culture, 12 dev, coastal, Fur, core ordered

1 Apr – Chinook – 5 dev, Oregon, grain, 0.24 made here, I order a Farm estate

1 July – Dip Tech 11 – max colonial range +100 and I can build Naval Equipment Manufactories

I order them here:

Yamdena
Micronesia
Taranaki
Kendal
Solomon Islands
Palau
Society Islands

1 Sept – Mil Tech 13 – I get better cannons

4 Oct – I get an event that gives me hundreds of ADM power

1 Dec – Tonga – 3 dev, tropical Wood, natural harbor, 0.11 made here

1 July, 1577 – Tropical Wood in Ilocos

1 Sept – Livestock in Chehalis

1 Dec – Caraga – Southern Philippines, Tea, 3 dev, 0.16 made here

1 Jan, 1578 – Great news – Dyes in Nicoya!

1 Mar – Fish in Salish, Naval supplies in Nootka

12 may – Quileute is now a core and I send a Missionary in

1 Aug – Gems in Chorotega

1 Sept – Gold in Managua, Cocoa in Darien, Fish in Nukunu

1 Oct – Tropical Wood in the Gilbert Islands

5 Oct – Core in Squamish

11 Oct – A Colonial Nation in Oregon's Cascadia has formed under our guise!

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-08-2020 at 04:12 PM.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:53 PM   #38
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 4 - Pacific Elegy

1 feb, 1579 -Spices in Cagayan

1 Mar – Kaurna, Livestock, southern coast of Australia, 7 dev,0.50 made here, Farm Estate ordered

1 April – I rival ize Castile

1 June – Kiribati, Tropical Wood, Pacific, 3 dev, 0.11 made here

6 July 0 I finish a missions to build a bunch of manufactories and I make a lot of cash!

19 Oct – Ming announces me as a rival – uh oh

1 April, 1580 – Our diplo adviser who gave us bonus colonial range has died and I replace him with a trader that boosts our trade income

1 Sept – Nicoya – Dyes, 3 dev, central America, 0.02 made here

I send these colonists to set up shop in Colonial Cascadia around Oregon and Washington to Kwakiutl and then I’ll send them on. This is the last high dev province in the region.

1 April. 1581 – Managua – Central America, Gold, 3 dev, 0.87 made here

I send these colonists to Fiji

18 April – I pull colonists in Kwakiutl and send them to Panama.

1 July – Chorotega – Central America, Gems, 3 dev, 0.07 made here

I order these colonists to Marshall Islands

22 Aug – I pull colonists from Fiji and Marshall Islands and send them to Central America’s Veraguas and Guaymi.

Old 08-09-2020, 08:48 AM   #39
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 5 - Legacy of the Philippines

12 Feb, 1582 – I have hired a mercenary company of 33k people on the Philippines to declare war against Tonga

1 April – Chehalis – Cascadia, 3 dev, Livestock, handed to our colonial nation

1 May – Darien – central America, on the border of New Granada, 3 dev Cocoa

I send these colonists to Taytay, islands in the Philippines,

2 May – I declare war on Tondo on the Philippines for Cebu

I send both of my armies in at pincer movements from the north and south parts of the island

14 June – I have captured two holdings

17 June – I lose three vessels in a naval battle.

18 June – I arrive at their capital and begin a siege

1 July – Ilocos – North Philippines, 6 dev, tropical wood next to Tondo

21 July – I have used my artillery to breach their wall and then taken their capital in a month.

23 July – Two minors have fallen to us

16 Aug – Two more minors are ours

1 Oct – Salish and Nootka are now finished:

Salish – 10 dev, Fish, handed to our colonial nation here

Nootka – Island of coast of Cascadia, 8 dev, handed to our colonial nation here

I pull colonists from Taytay and send them to North Philippines in Ifugao

9 Oct – My merc army just defeated their army of 28k

15 Dec- I capture Cebu!

Peace time:

I can get up to a 77% war score:

I disband my mercs

I have brought in all of the southern and northern islands. I also have my best acquisition Tondo, their former capital on display. It’s a big former nation.

All of these are Hindu faith and Filipino culture.

South Island:

Butuan – Swamp, Gems, 0.45 made here, 19 dev, best on the southern island, workshop, marketplace, natural harbor

Lanao – Temple, 10 dev, 0.37, Spices.

Maguindanao – 15 dev, spices, workshop and temple, 0.11 made here

North Island

Pangasinan – 9 dev, natural harbor, salt, marketplace, 0.16 made here

Manila – Natural harbor, 15 dev, Chinaware, 0.14 made here, temple and marketplace here

Laguna - 12 dev, grain, temple, workshop, 0.28 made here,

I pull colonists from Ifugao and send them to Awngthim in northern Australia. After they set up I’ll send them east to Guugu Yimithirr and leave them.

Old 08-10-2020, 12:20 AM   #40
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 6 - City of Gold

1 June, 1583 – Nukunu - Southern Australia, 7 dev, Fish, Naval Manu ordered, 0.55 made here

22 Dec – We found one of the Cities of Gold! (I was exploring with a Conquistador!)

1 Jan, 1584 – Gilbert Islands – 3 dev, 009 made here, tropical wood

1 April – Cagayan – N. Philippines, 6 dev, Spices, .46 made here, Workshop ordered

20 April – Three cores are finished from my recent war

I order Missionary to Lanao

1 May – Livestock in Kwakiutl

1 Nov – Coffee in Veraguas, Cocoa in Guaymi, Tropical Wood in Fiji

1 Dec - Naval Supplies in Panama

1 Jan, 1585 – Tropical Wood in Marshall Islands

1 Mar – Incense in Guugu Yimithirr

31 July – Lanao converts! Next is Laguna

1 Oct – Tropical Wood in Taytay – That was a miss.

Old 08-11-2020, 06:29 PM   #41
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 7 - Panama Harbor

1 Mar, 1586 – Naval Supplies in Ifuago.

1 June – Dip tech 12 – better naval morale and I can build naval batteries

1 July – Gold in Awngthim.

1 Aug – ADM TECH 13 - +2% Production efficiency

I order a Textile Manu in Nicoya and Naval Equipment in my new salt holding in Pansinian

22 Nov – Laguna converts! Next is Manila

12 April, 1587 – Sampit is now Sunni

3 Aug – I wanna finish the Pacific so I call up my colonists in CA and Aus

I send them to:

Rabaul
New Caledonia
Nauru
Vanuatu

And I will leave them there for now. I can feel Castile and Portugal moving into the Pacific and I need to play defense rather than offense.

1 Nov – Guugu Yimithirr – Aus, North, Incense, 5 dev, 0.04 made here,

I pull my colonists from the Pacific and send them to east New Guinea to these places:

Hanuabada
Lae
Madang
Kerama

This will cost me around 1000 cash a year but I need to play defense and I have around 16k in cash I can spend

1 Feb, 1588 – Guaymi – Colonial Central America, Cocoa, 3 dev, 0.14 made here.

I create a Papua Trading Company for my new holdings in New Guinea

7 Feb – We form a new Colonial Nation – Columbia. I send it 1k cash

11 April – Manila converts. Next? Sampit

1 May – Veraguas – handed to Columbia, 3 dev, Coffee,

1 June – Panama – handed to Columbia, 3 dev, Naval Supplies, natural harbor,

Old 08-12-2020, 06:49 PM   #42
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 8 - Pacific Crown

1 Feb, 1589 – Kwakiutl – 8 dev, handed to Cascadia, 8 dev, Livestock, farm estate ordered

This is the last good holding in the region

1 Juyl – Hanuabada with Incense

1 Aug – Naval Supplies in Kerama

1 Oct – Lae has Spices

1 nov – Tropica lWood in Madang

15 Dec – Sampti converts. Next is Butuan

1 April, 1590 – Fiji – 0.10 made here, 3 dev, Tropical Wood

1 June – Marshall Islands – 3 dev, Tropical Wood, 0.10 made here as well

1 Nov – Fish in Rabaul

1 Dec – Fish in Nauru, Tropical Wood in Vanuatu

1 Feb, 1591 – Taytay – Islands in the Philippines, 5 dev, Tropical Wood, 0.22 made here

1 Mar – New Caledonia with tropical Wood, and our inquisitor adviser passes. I hire a natural scientist that boosts our productivity and increase him to level 3

1 May – Ifugao – Inland, N Philippines, 3 dev, Naval Supplies, 0.09 made here

Our cash has stabilized after my recent finished colonies

30 July – Another conversion! This time I target Pangasinan

1 Aug – Awngthim – N. Aus, GOLD, 6 dev, 0.44 made here

I pull my colonists in New Guinea and send them west to these New Guinea holdings:

Daru
Yos Sudarso
Asmat
Fak-Fak

1 Dec – Kerema – Papua, Naval Supplies, Trading post

Old 08-13-2020, 09:52 PM   #43
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 9 - Rise of Papua

22 May, 1592 – I get an event that gives me bonus ADM power and gives me a -10% tech boost to ADM TECH for ten years!

1 June – Lae – Spices, 3 dev, Papua Trading Post

1 Sept – Hanuabada – Incense, 3 dev, trading post

1 April, 1593 – Fish in Yos Sudarso

27 May – Conversion! Next? Tondo

1 June – Tea in Daru

1 July – Incense in Fak-Fark and Asmat

Madang – trade company, 3 dev, tropical wood

I pull colonists from Papua and send them here:

Manokwari – the last holding on the island

Philippines

Bikol
Samar
Leyte

And those will finish the Philippines as well!

19 Dec – I promote Filipino to an accepted culture

1 Mar, 1594 – Get ready!

Admin tech 14!

I can build Plantations which are a manufactory for Tea, Cotton, Coffee, Cocoa, and Tobacco

I order them here:

Halmahera
West Timor
Banjar
Buru
Zamboanga
Nias
Tagloc
Nicaragua
Surabaya
Manado
Blambangan
Aru
Caraga

That was big right? But not all!

Next I can get another group of ideas! Which one?

Religious – I am one notch away on the Age of Reformation from calling a Golden Age. One of those is to finish the Religious Ideas group. This would net me some more Missionaries and boosts to faith based things

Humanist – Another way to get the Golden Age is to finish the Humanist group.

Naval?

I take Aristocratic. I have enough MIL for two goes in it right now

Noble Knights – better cavalry and reduced cost

Military Traditions - -10% Mil TECH Cost

Old 08-14-2020, 04:34 PM   #44
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

11 Nov, 1494 –

150 Year Review

First some maps!

Here is Australia, the Indian Ocean and the Indies. As you can see Portugal and Castile are both vying for power here and you have Portugal able to colonize us any time they want.

Here is South America . As you can see It is increasingly in the control of Castile. England is heavy in Brazil though. You can also see us in the Panama and Central America area.

And here is North America. Yes, some key places in the Caribbean remain open. If I cared I would taken those decades ago. Portugal is heavily in Texas. You can see us up and down the Pacific Coast and I have from Washington down to Mexico.

Europe in case you care. It looks pretty standard.

We have the best economy in the world and we demolish China.

We have he 3rd most development after China and the Commonwealth

Europe has mid-40s tech up through high 40s. Us? Sitting back at 39.

With 363 holdings, Animism is the 3rd most common faith

We have 119 holdings!

Our 93k troops is the 2nd best after Ming.

Our 31 ships is pretty weak

Top Five Trade Nodes:

1. Sevilla
2. English Channel
3. Lubeck
4. Wien
5. Persia

Current Trade Goods Value

5.25 Paper
4.50 Spices, Coffee, Copper
4.00 Dyes, Cocoa, Ivory, Silk
3.6 Cloth
3.5 Fur
3.3 Salt
3.0 Gems, Glass, Tobacco, Sugar, Cotton, Chinaware, Slaves, Iron
2.5 Livestock, Tea, Wine
2.12 Incense
2.0 Grain, Fish, Wool, Naval Supplies, Tropical Wood

I have the trading bonus for Spices.

I am the production leader in:

Spices
Fish
Tropical Wood

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 08-14-2020 at 04:34 PM.
Old 08-14-2020, 04:37 PM   #45
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chapter 10 - Fully Filipino

1 Feb, 1595 - Incense in Leyte

1 May – Spices in Bikol

New Idea – Local Nobility – Bonus to Absolutism (useful in the next age)

1 Aug – Fish in Samar – big miss

1 Oct – Our truce with Tondo expires.

I declare war for Cebu

10 Nov – I win in Mindoro which has a strait I crossed from Taytay

7 Dec – One minor is ours

19 Dec – Another falls

29 Dec – Tondo converts!

1 Jan, 1596 – Rabaul – 3 dev, 0.11, Fish, Papua

11 jan _ another minor is ours

1 Feb – Vanuatu – 3 dev, tropical Wood, 0.12 made here

Nauru – 3 dev, Fish, 0.11 made here

22 Feb – I take the capital

23 Feb – I remove Tondo from the map

I Capture the four remaining holdings and I have Cebu pulled up for your consideration

These are all inner Philippines

Mindoro – Island, Gems, 31 dev, temple, workshop, 0.17 made here

Panay = Natural harbor, 13 dev, Grain, 0.10 made here, temple and marketplace

Buglas – 13 dev, Sugar, 0.07 made here