Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-16-2020, 01:04 AM   #1
RendeR
Coordinator

Gauging interest

Since we're trapped at home and I'm desperate for something to fill my brain, I purchased a copy of STRAT-O-MATIC fotball.

I had a copy in my teens and spent hours playing with it. This time I hope to give the family something to do to bring football back into the house for awhile.

What I want to ask here is, would anyone be interested in a 9 team league?

I can take input on what style of play to use, who to start/sit, how to adjust for injury etc etc.

I plan to play out a 16 game season round robin style, 2 games each team H/A, followed by a seeded 8 team bracket. 9th place overall team gets benched and replaced to the next season by a new team and owner.

teams available are:
2015 season (all teams)
1990 season, giants, bills, niners, raiders , bears, dolphins

If interested post here with your top 3 choices in team to own. Once I have the game in hand and enough people show interest I will randomly order the owners and draft up teams by choice ranking.

again, something to keep me entertained, I will post as much as I can without making myself crazy =)

RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 11:56 PM   #2
RendeR
Coordinator

Game finally arrived, So I taught the wife how to play and in our first match my Bengals (2015) defeated her 1990 Bills 13-10 on a literal last play of the game TD run by Giovani Bernard!

The Bills controlled 9/10 of the game but the final drive finally broke through for the winning score.

I'n going to be starting my round robin league play using the solo rules as well as games between myself and my wife and son.

If you want to be an "owner" just post or IM me with which team you'd like to have in the group and I'll add you.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote