Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-13-2011, 11:59 AM   #3501
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
Not that I wasn't skeptical before, but anything Bug has said since about an hour after EF came out with initial reveal is just plain wolf talk to me by trying to create confusion and nothing more. As for the EF thing, I didn't want to say detective until after he did because I thought SN was a detective, but didn't know if he'd be back and didn't want everyone to get so skeptical they'd never believe him when he came back regardless.

Commo if you're a villager you really put your ass on the line for some wolves.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:02 PM   #3502
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I think SNDVLS is on a wild goose chase. So far today he has claimed to narrow down the potential wolf list to 5, placed his full trust in EF, changed his mind and named EF as a wolf b/c 4 words is just too descriptive, and revealed for no good reason.

Dubb isn't as adamant as Commo, but when he shows up he defends EF a bit too, pushing Bug.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #3503
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
It seems unbelievably odd to me that the Bug believers are voting for EF rather than Narc. If Bug is the good seer why the hell don't you vote for Narc?

So let me get this straight. You guys believe Bug is the seer AND still on the side of good but feel better about SNDVLS(who's sole claim is that 4 words is too descriptive too be a real detective result) than Bug who clearly said he scanned Narc and he is a wolf.

Where am I and what happened to the WW CXXXIX thread?

Also, we know that the wolves really wanted Narc to go down before EF, so this reads as fishy as well. (And yes, I know it makes some sense too Dubb, we already discussed this ;-) )
Old 10-13-2011, 12:04 PM   #3504
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
I think Bug and EF could be a wolf team here. For that exact reason I think we should stick to Bug/Narc. Bug and Narc are linked by bug. EF and Bug are linked by EF. I prefer to take out the common link.

FWIW my gut says SNDVLS is confused, Narc is good, Bug is bad, and the jury is out on EF but I think his death today tells us the least.

Clearly Dubb was on the wrong side of this, just like Commo, in retrospect.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:08 PM   #3505
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
I can almost guarantee we leave it in a three way tie there will not be a three person lynch. Worst case is the wolves have two things that give them extra votes and both EF and Narc are villagers and a +1 on each of them means Bug survives and two villagers live. Anyone seriously considering a tie is off their rocker crazy and possibly a wolf.

In Commo's favor, knowing Narc's triple vote was on Bug, it would have been safe for the wolves to make a three way tie. They'd get their man, and everyone would just assume it was Narc who did it, so no danger to the others.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:10 PM   #3506
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I'm back, but not really interested in moving my vote. I think Bug getting lynched tells us the most. If he's good, he gives us two wolves in EF and Narc. If he's bad, those two look better and we've gotten ourselves a wolf.

J23's vote. Not on the right guy, but at least didn't leave any wriggle room for Narc and EF after the fact.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #3507
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
I can see why that would be, but it would be a waste. I'm not the only one that thought Bug could be bad and the vote on Bug was also to get more information, not like lynching him gave us nothing. If EF is telling the truth the only person that really looked good today was Bug, unfortunately he is now dead.

Everyone else is pretty much saying they're going to string up Narc and EF, Mckerney adding that he'll go after Commo next. Commo is the only one seeming to leave an opening still for EF being good. Dubb calls him on that.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #3508
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
Vote Narcizo

Would be nice if we could get both today, but I think it could be tough with the items that are out there, plus it doesn't seem certain that a tie will wipe out both. With EF blocked from action during the night I think it's best just to take out Narc today.

Mckerney bucks the tie idea. With Narc's triple vote out there, not sure that was necessary, so I'm not sure what to make of that.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #3509
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Vote Narc

I wouldn't mind a tie, but I'm not going to vote for someone that I think could be a villager.

All right, Commo the next day is still protecting EF.

I need to stop reading through this. Hopefully some of this has been helpful. Maybe I'll have time later today to do some more.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #3510
Autumn
Head Coach

Note to myself I was on page 57.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #3511
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I'm embarrassed to say I dont' know how to multiquote, so following this will be another relevant post from Commo!

Keep clicking "multi-quote" on all of them until the last one, where you just choose "quote" and you'll have them all appear in the "Advanced Options" screen for you to dissect to your heart's content.

Quote:
It would be nice if this wasn't one of the highest post counts in WW history, it'd be easier to read back!

Barring something weird (like Autumn not figuring out multi-quote for another 3 days), it looks like this game will settle in at #6 all-time.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #3512
J23
College Benchwarmer

Hopefully everyone still left alive gets a chance to be around for some discussion today. I'd much rather see some back and forth than just Autumn's pages of quoted text and a few remarks by those of us able to pop in from time to time today. It's certainly helpful to re-hash some of this stuff, but it's dangerous to have discussion lead by only one person I think.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:53 PM   #3513
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Mckerney bucks the tie idea. With Narc's triple vote out there, not sure that was necessary, so I'm not sure what to make of that.

Quote:
All right, Commo the next day is still protecting EF.

I need to stop reading through this. Hopefully some of this has been helpful. Maybe I'll have time later today to do some more.

Quote:
Note to myself I was on page 57.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Keep clicking "multi-quote" on all of them until the last one, where you just choose "quote" and you'll have them all appear in the "Advanced Options" screen for you to dissect to your heart's content.

Barring something weird (like Autumn not figuring out multi-quote for another 3 days), it looks like this game will settle in at #6 all-time.

Well, I'll be darned. I didn't know how either.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:54 PM   #3514
Danny
Head Coach

I'm not sure this new skill helps me with my post count though, so I will erase it from my memory.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:55 PM   #3515
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

I have lots to respond to as I assumed I would, but will wait until 2 hours to deadline, mau try to get some in at lunch.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:57 PM   #3516
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I'm not sure this new skill helps me with my post count though, so I will erase it from my memory.

Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:10 PM   #3517
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

I don't see multiquote anywhere. Is that maybe not in some display themes?
Old 10-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #3518
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Hopefully everyone still left alive gets a chance to be around for some discussion today. I'd much rather see some back and forth than just Autumn's pages of quoted text and a few remarks by those of us able to pop in from time to time today. It's certainly helpful to re-hash some of this stuff, but it's dangerous to have discussion lead by only one person I think.

Definitely, I'm trying to dredge up the relevant posts on everybody so people have real stuff to respond to and talk about. I'd love to hear other people's cases, and certainly the case against me. We clearly need to be more careful about this vote than we've been about some of the others that went awry.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:19 PM   #3519
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

It should be right next to your quote button. On the theme I'm using (I don't think I ever bothered to change from the default), it isn't labeled, but is the same color as the quote button.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:20 PM   #3520
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:

If you are using yellow, its next to quote, its just not labelled as multiquote like quote is (at least on my computer)
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #3521
Autumn
Head Coach

All I see is Reply. I'll try the default theme.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:27 PM   #3522
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
All I see is Reply. I'll try the default theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
If you are using yellow, its next to quote, its just not labelled as multiquote like quote is (at least on my computer)

Quote:
It should be right next to your quote button. On the theme I'm using (I don't think I ever bothered to change from the default), it isn't labeled, but is the same color as the quote button.

Well there it is. Yeah, the Development theme doesn't have all these buttons! But it's not nearly as ugly.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:29 PM   #3523
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Nothing will ever touch The Dungeon, RAR!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:29 PM   #3524
Danny
Head Coach

DUNGEON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #3525
Autumn
Head Coach

I really hope that everybody makes their cases for everyone else, with some evidence and such. I don't expect two pages from everybody, but I find that in these scenarios the wolves usually manage to coast by with some vague thoughts on people that they can then morph to suit the way the wind is blowing. Let's at least make our wolf make a stand they may not be able to wriggle out of.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #3526
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post

I'll just quote every post in the thread, what do you think about that!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:32 PM   #3527
Danny
Head Coach

You'd have to do it twice
Old 10-13-2011, 01:34 PM   #3528
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
You'd have to do it twice

I'm capable of this.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #3529
Autumn
Head Coach

Maybe I'll quote every post in The Dungeon in this thread.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #3530
Danny
Head Coach

Then I will have to quote every one of your quotes back in the dungeon thread.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #3531
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Then I will have to quote every one of your quotes back in the dungeon thread.

lol
Old 10-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #3532
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'll just quote every post in the thread, what do you think about that!

I can DELETE the thread you post-whore...

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #3533
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Guys
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #3534
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I think
Old 10-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #3535
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

we may be
Old 10-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #3536
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

losing focus with all
Old 10-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #3537
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

post whoring going on
Old 10-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #3538
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

*the
Old 10-13-2011, 01:49 PM   #3539
Danny
Head Coach

haha
Old 10-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #3540
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Autumn, you have quoted some of my posts. I think I have already explained all of them b/c I have been called on them. I think my feelings have been out there the whole game for everyone to see. Not sure that there is anything I can add.

I also know Commo looks terrible. I have seen him argue any and everything this game. That said I can't shake the feeling that he is probably just a villager.

Quite frankly I think J23 is an enimga. I didn't realize he was still alive until you started talking about him.

I laid out my intial case for McKerney yesterday. He called me on it and I backtracked so he didn't nightkill me. I still think he is a wolf. My feelings haven't changed in that regard.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:54 PM   #3541
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I guess the person I'm forgetting is actually you. Mau seemed to feel you were a wolf. Mau also wondered if maybe Abe was wrong and Narc was actually the BG so I'm not sure he is the best judge this game.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:56 PM   #3542
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quick! Someone find incriminating Autumn posts.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:56 PM   #3543
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Holy crap. 479 posts? I have to go through that?
Old 10-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #3544
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Quick! Someone find incriminating Autumn posts.

Quote:
I guess I'll take my hairy eyeball back, Jackal ;-)

Done.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:59 PM   #3545
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Mauboy has basically done exactly what I was waiting for a wolf to do - come out yesterday and try to distract the village from EF somehow, while building up enough trust to get him through the end game. And then today with the tincture trap. Now it could be said that since he did that the real wolf didn't have to do anything. That's a real possibility, and certainly my two main targets for wolf-saving antics before yesterday have been quieter now.

Here, I found one!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:59 PM   #3546
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Done.

Old 10-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #3547
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm sure you'll find some, and I'm willing to look at them. I can guarantee if I was a wolf though, in a game where we were putting the seer and bodyguard up for a lynch, and the other wolves were all dropped in our lap, I would have been playing a quieter game. I also think I would have been an awful conversion target considering how much attention I was getting Day 2 and 3. I had forgotten until looking back how people were jumping all over me for some voting rationale I had.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:04 PM   #3548
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Quite frankly I think J23 is an enimga. I didn't realize he was still alive until you started talking about him.

I'm not dead yet!

(Saw Spamalot this last weekend btw. Worth seeing if you get the chance)
Old 10-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #3549
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I'm sure you'll find some, and I'm willing to look at them. I can guarantee if I was a wolf though, in a game where we were putting the seer and bodyguard up for a lynch, and the other wolves were all dropped in our lap, I would have been playing a quieter game. I also think I would have been an awful conversion target considering how much attention I was getting Day 2 and 3. I had forgotten until looking back how people were jumping all over me for some voting rationale I had.

People might have called you out for some of your rationale (I was one of them actually!), but you didn't get many, if any votes thrown your way for most of this game that I can remember.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:09 PM   #3550
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post

Well, sure, if you are going to run a game where no one dies and keep it going for a month

I skipped that game because I wasn't going to be around much the first week. Had I realized how it was going to play out, I could have joined in the fun with everyone else. Oh well, there was more than enough posting without me ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote