Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-17-2008, 11:21 PM   #1
DeToxRox
Head Coach

EBFL Week 14!!! Files due Tuesday, December 23rd!!!

Week 14 Schedule

#16 Colorado vs SMU
UVA vs #3 Pitt
#25 USF vs UAB
#22 NC State vs TCU
#21 NC vs Miss. State
Syracuse vs Idaho
#7 Texas A&M vs #15 BYU
#1 Arkansas @ Akron
#6 Kentucky vs Wazzou

#8 Ok State and #20 Ole Miss have byes

DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:21 PM   #2
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Ironhead: A&M beat UT 42-35 in OT.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:59 PM   #3
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Beat SMU 52-27. Couldn't stop them early, it was tied 21 all in the second quarter so begrudingly I broguht Scott in for two series and he scored on both, then I tucked him away and took control.

My DT Jason Brace somwhow had 6 sacks and 9 as a team for us.
Old 12-18-2008, 04:04 AM   #4
wade moore
lolzcat

bignej - when is a good time for me to take my asswhoopin'? Timing is a bit tough for me and you may end up having to whoop the CPU. I have guests coming Saturday and I had to visit home for the Holidays on Monday or Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:27 AM   #5
Radii
Head Coach

Brandon Roberts plays one quarter: 9 carries, 223 yards, 3 TDs

Curtis Underwood also breaks 100 yards, 18 carries for 128 and a TD the rest of the way.

#22 NC State 48
TCU 24

It wasn't even that close really, it was 41-10 starting the 4th quarter. I played the second half while on a conference call just running up the middle every play, heh. Its going to be sad seeing a similarly (un)talented TCU in the RFL championship game, b/c this team sucks.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:03 PM   #6
bignej
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
bignej - when is a good time for me to take my asswhoopin'? Timing is a bit tough for me and you may end up having to whoop the CPU. I have guests coming Saturday and I had to visit home for the Holidays on Monday or Tuesday.

Im free tonight, friday-sun after 8pm, and monday and tuesday all day.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:17 PM   #7
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignej View Post
Im free tonight, friday-sun after 8pm, and monday and tuesday all day.

Ok. Tonight will depend on how long it takes me to get some work stuff done, but I may be available.

If not, then I think you'll have to play against the CPU - just bad timing for me.

Will you be hanging around online tonight, should e-mail or IM you, or.... ?

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 12-18-2008, 02:19 PM   #8
bignej
High School JV

Just send a PM, I should be around
Old 12-18-2008, 05:18 PM   #9
Ironhead
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Ironhead: A&M beat UT 42-35 in OT.

Awesome, but sucks that I missed a game against our biggest rival. Just FYI, Microsoft shipped my repaired console out today. It took 5 or 6 days for it to get to them so I should have it back around the middle of next week.

Once I have the tracking number I will let you know the day I'll have it back. If it is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday could you hold off on advancing 1 more day so I could get the BYU game in?

Last edited by Ironhead : 12-18-2008 at 10:38 PM.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:49 PM   #10
Mike1409
High School Varsity

I am happy to announce that I was able to play my game and have it show played! UNC beats Miss. St. 31-28 in a game of 2 halfs. I controlled early and comfortably led 24-0 in the closing seconds of the 2nd qtr. Helped by a face mask with no time left they kick a fg to make it 24-3 at the half. On the opening kick I fumble and they return it for a TD. After a 3 and out they drive and score to make it 24-17, Hicks then takes the kickoff back to extend the lead, they score late to close back to 3 but the onside kick is recovered. UNC finishes the reg season 11-1 and looks forward to a game vs. Clemson in the ACC championship!

Last edited by Mike1409 : 12-18-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Mike1409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 08:12 AM   #11
wade moore
lolzcat

Yeah, you're just going to have to play against the CPU bignej. I'm just not going to have a free moment to play.

Quote:
Old 12-19-2008, 03:53 PM   #12
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
Awesome, but sucks that I missed a game against our biggest rival. Just FYI, Microsoft shipped my repaired console out today. It took 5 or 6 days for it to get to them so I should have it back around the middle of next week.

Once I have the tracking number I will let you know the day I'll have it back. If it is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday could you hold off on advancing 1 more day so I could get the BYU game in?

Sounds good.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:39 PM   #13
Ironhead
College Prospect

A&M back on board with a 41-28 win over BYU. We were never truly in danger of losing the game as we put in the 2nd team with a 31-3 lead early in the 4th. We finish a great season 10-2 and might be heading to a BCS bowl. Unfortunately we have to sit on the sidelines and watch Colorado/Ok. State battle it out for the Big 12 title.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote