Schmidty
Coordinator

Guess I'll go with everyone else:

Vote SirFozzie
Old 07-14-2005, 06:32 PM   #303
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

I vote SirFozzie

Really don't have a reason to vote for but I guess it's a not vote for Jeeber, who I believe is a bandit.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 06:38 PM   #304
Thomkal
Head Coach

Well I find it a bit suspicious that he didn't show up to comment until his neck was on the line today. Not much to go on, but I have to vote for someone:

VOTE SIRFOZZIE
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 06:39 PM   #305
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybrad
Thats fine, but I do thinks its funny that you think my reason is not good enough. Do you see any good reason to vote for anybody at this point?
Yeah. I really suspect KevinNU7 since he's made a couple of comments like Thomkal is a bandit. Well, if Thomkal is a bandit, then he must be a creature (wolf). I said it jokingly, but he didn't really respond...and I'm not sure if a response was necessary. Regardless, I think he's probably a prime suspect at this point and I find it interesting that his name has not even come up.

I didn't want to vote for him directly right away (since it will make no difference at this point), but since you called me out, I will change my vote to:

Unvote heybrad
Vote KevinNU7

To me, he is much more of a suspect than Foz or Jeebs. This vote won't make a difference tonight (other than getting me killed with the PMs), but since Qwikshot was killed by a creature and Qwik voted for him, that's who I'll go with.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 06:40 PM   #306
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Sheesh. I cast the first stone, I get voted for. I stay back, I get voted for. I can't win

If you're hoping to hit a creature or whatever, you're going to have some sad news at the end of the day. I am a Bandit.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:40 PM   #307
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
SirFozzie hasn't done anything to defend himself, so my vote stays there
And that's pretty weak. If he were a wolf (creature), then I'm sure he would've proclaimed his innocence.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:41 PM   #308
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Sheesh. I cast the first stone, I get voted for. I stay back, I get voted for. I can't win

If you're hoping to hit a creature or whatever, you're going to have some sad news at the end of the day. I am a Bandit.
Like that.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:57 PM   #309
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Well, I find his defense weak, and I just don't have a good reason to vote anyone else.

I vote SirFozzie.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 06:58 PM   #310
Swaggs
Coordinator

Foz is playing it suspiciously cool.

Could he be the Camp Leader?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 07:00 PM   #311
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Yeah. I really suspect KevinNU7 since he's made a couple of comments like Thomkal is a bandit. Well, if Thomkal is a bandit, then he must be a creature (wolf). I said it jokingly, but he didn't really respond...and I'm not sure if a response was necessary. Regardless, I think he's probably a prime suspect at this point and I find it interesting that his name has not even come up.

I didn't want to vote for him directly right away (since it will make no difference at this point), but since you called me out, I will change my vote to:

Unvote heybrad
Vote KevinNU7

To me, he is much more of a suspect than Foz or Jeebs. This vote won't make a difference tonight (other than getting me killed with the PMs), but since Qwikshot was killed by a creature and Qwik voted for him, that's who I'll go with.
How are you going to get a lot of PMs about this when bandits aren't suppsoed to get PMs!!!!!

I am now suspicou of you!

Anyways I respect your analysis and your reason for voting. All I can say is that I have made the decision that I think Thomkal killed MrS, and for that to happen then Thomkal must be a bandit. Ofcourse there is a chance that the MrS kill was more random then that or even JeeberD but for now I don't see the evidence to that fact. Once I ruled out Thomkal I had to review everything else. Since no significant posts had occurred during the the day I went with my usual train of thought and voted for someone who hasn't been posting. Since then SirFozzie has done little to defend himself so I am very comfortable with my selection.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:00 PM   #312
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Foz is playing it suspiciously cool.

Could he be the Camp Leader?

I've wondered that as well.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:03 PM   #313
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Considering how bad the vote is going againt me.. do you think I'd have a chance in any Camp Leader Vote?
Old 07-14-2005, 07:05 PM   #314
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Considering how bad the vote is going againt me.. do you think I'd have a chance in any Camp Leader Vote?

Not sure how the role is going to play out. I just know that the Camp Leader can pull an Airhog and kill someone else at a lynching.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:06 PM   #315
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
I'd imagine that early in the game when there are more humans then creatures you will survive since the humans would then have a person they know is human for the next round. When the creature to human ratio is closer you might have a harder bet as the creature will want the "easy" kill
Old 07-14-2005, 07:07 PM   #316
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

From what I remember of what Peregrine posted.. If the Camp Leader gets lynched, he can choose someone else, HOWEVER, there is a vote on it. if the Camp Leader wins, they lynch the other person. if Not, he gets strung up anyway, and the position goes to a random bandit.

Be a nice position to have.. wish I had it.. :/
Old 07-14-2005, 07:08 PM   #317
KevinNU7
College Starter

Well if you don't have it then you are very dead right now
Old 07-14-2005, 07:10 PM   #318
digamma
Torchbearer

Trying to slip in a vote. Our power went off at work about 3:45.

Vote JeeberD
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 07:10 PM   #319
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:

Nice sugar-coating.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:11 PM   #320
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Yup, so I am. Almost a relief after the chaos/insanity of IV. Just hope my death serves to give the other bandits a chance to look at my accusers and determine which of em are the creatures.

I mean.. what kind of defense can you come up with when you're a bandit in day 2, and there's just about nothing to go with? if any one of you were accused, you'd say the same thing, Bandit or not.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:12 PM   #321
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Camp Leader - You are the head honcho of the camp. Most of the time the men listen to you, but this is a position of very high turnover. Once per game, you can change the target of the lynch after the voting, even if the target is yourself. At this point your role is revealed, and worse, the other bandits may decide they don't like your decision and give you a knife in the ribs. Once your power is activated the other bandits must PM the moderator whether or not they want a new boss. If the majority do, the camp leader disappears, and his role is transferred to one of the other bandits! At that point the new bandit would gain the power of Camp Leader.

That is Peregrine's description. The way I read it is that the Camp Leader changes the vote. He picks who gets lynched, and only after that lynching does the vote occur on whether the leader should be replaced. Of course, I might be misreading it.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:12 PM   #322
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

ah.. ok. Further Proof that I am not a Camp Leader then
Old 07-14-2005, 07:27 PM   #323
KevinNU7
College Starter

Maybe you will be saved?
Old 07-14-2005, 07:29 PM   #324
Airhog
Captain Obvious

Do you weight as much as a goose?

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 07:35 PM   #325
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhog
Do you weight as much as a goose?

He's a witch?
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 07:52 PM   #326
Vince
Pro Starter

Very small rocks!
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 07:57 PM   #327
Vince
Pro Starter

Some interesting developments. The Raiders Army / Kevin conversation in particular interests me. While I'm not going to jump straight to "he's a bad guy," what exactly is Raiders Army talking about with "Other than getting me killed with the PMs"?

What are PMs (other than Private Messages)? Also, why change the vote at all? He even mentions that it won't make a difference...very interesting indeed.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:57 PM   #328
KevinNU7
College Starter

These 8pm deadlines that don't end at 8pm are killing me!
Old 07-14-2005, 07:59 PM   #329
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Some interesting developments. The Raiders Army / Kevin conversation in particular interests me. While I'm not going to jump straight to "he's a bad guy," what exactly is Raiders Army talking about with "Other than getting me killed with the PMs"?

What are PMs (other than Private Messages)? Also, why change the vote at all? He even mentions that it won't make a difference...very interesting indeed.
I meant the whole "bandits can kill someone with a PM" thing. Nothing for you to get excited about.

Something for me to worry about, especially if Kevin is a creature.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:00 PM   #330
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

The way I interpret that is that Raiders Army think's Kevin is an enemy to the bandits. His vote for Kevin makes him a target for that group. That group will PM Peregrine saying they want to kil/recruit Raiders Army.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:00 PM   #331
Vince
Pro Starter

Ah. Might want to be careful, casual slips of the tongue tend to paint bulls-eyes on people. Though Jeebs seems to have avoided the first round slip-up, so maybe you're safe.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:00 PM   #332
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I meant the whole "bandits can kill someone with a PM" thing. Nothing for you to get excited about.

Something for me to worry about, especially if Kevin is a creature.

Or that.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:01 PM   #333
KevinNU7
College Starter

The sad thing is taht the creatures will probably kill RA tonight and then everyone will say, "The person kevin voted for in round 1 was eaten and then the person who voted for him in round 2 was eaten. He must be a creature."
Old 07-14-2005, 08:05 PM   #334
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Here's something I've noticed, is the ex-deputy's role a little underpowered? I mean an ex-deputy can view someone and let's say it comes back that that person was a bandit. A creature or sheriff's men could then recruit that person and the ex-deputy will most likely not check that person again. Of course, the odds are small that the creatures/sheriff's men would choose the same person that an ex-deputy checked but still.

This is assuming we still have an ex-deputy after Mrsimperless was killed.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:05 PM   #335
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
Or that.
How's that a slip up? I think he's a creature. That's why I voted for him. If he's not, then he's probably a bandit and will kill me tonight. That was my inebriated logic working. (See other posts within the past hour.)
Old 07-14-2005, 08:11 PM   #336
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
How's that a slip up? I think he's a creature. That's why I voted for him. If he's not, then he's probably a bandit and will kill me tonight. That was my inebriated logic working. (See other posts within the past hour.)

Well, it was actually a response to my reasoning for you saying that (i.e. a that too as I never mentioned a bandit trying to kill you). But now that you mention it, why do you think you're now a target of bandits and not creatures? Are you one of them?

Killing you would just make Kevin suspect #1.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:16 PM   #337
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Just that everyone can kill in this game, so I could get knifed in the back by a bandit when they think I'm a creature. That would make me a target, no?

Also, got to go to bed. I'll check to see what happened tomorrow morning.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:30 PM   #338
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

what, I'm not dead yet?
Old 07-14-2005, 08:37 PM   #339
KWhit
Coordinator

I hear dead people.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 08:38 PM   #340
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
what, I'm not dead yet?

Peregrine is reading the thread...
Old 07-14-2005, 08:44 PM   #341
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Well that was quite a bandwagon.

Final voting:

JeeberD - (5) kingfc22, swaggs, henry296, fouts, digamma
SirFozzie - (13) KevinNU7, Kwhit, heybrad, JeeberD, jeff061, Vince, Suicane75, Airhog, Masked, Schmidty, TazFTW, Thomkal, Eaglesfan27
Henry296 - (2) Coffee Warlord, BrianD
KevinNU7 - (1) Raiders Army

not voting - Neon_Chaos, SirFozzie (unless I missed it)

SirFozzie is the general choice, though as the afternoon grows into evening everyone is nervous about what will happen next. You are ready to hang him but at the last minute he makes a break for it, tripping a couple of people while trying to escape. He is finally brought down with an arrow and finished with some practiced knife strokes. Sirfozzie the bandit is dead!

Night 2

TazFTW
Suicane75
Neon_Chaos
Jeff061
Fouts
Raiders Army
Thomkal
Kwhit
Airhog
KevinNU7
Coffee Warlord
heybrad
henry296
BrianD
JeeberD
Eaglesfan27
SirFozzie - Lynched Day 2 (bandit)
Qwikshot - devoured night 1 (bandit)
Schmidty
Masked
digamma
Mr. Wednesday - Lynched Day 1 (bandit)
Swaggs
Mrsimperless - killed Night 1 (ex-deputy)
Vince
Kingfc22

Night actions in by midnight.

Last edited by Peregrine : 07-14-2005 at 08:44 PM.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 08:45 PM   #342
henry296
College Starter

SirFozzie my bandit buddy, you will be missed.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:48 PM   #343
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

*sigh* What is there only one creature and one sheriff's man in this game?
Old 07-14-2005, 08:52 PM   #344
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I'd just like to say that I didn't vote because I think it wasn't necessary at the time. We're all going on hunches right now. I jumped on the bandwagon on Day 1, I won't do it again.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:52 PM   #345
KevinNU7
College Starter

Fozzie you played a terrible game
Old 07-14-2005, 08:58 PM   #346
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Fozzie you played a terrible game

I guess I'm missing the sarcasm...? Kind of harsh, you think?
Old 07-14-2005, 09:01 PM   #347
Vince
Pro Starter

Dola

Sigh, back to square one, I guess? Time to read things over again and see if we gleaned anything from the day. I need to go figure out why CW and BrianD (who has been quite quiet this game) voted for Henry. I remember CW said that he had really nothing to go on, and just wanted to start discussing SOMETHING, but why BrianD?
Old 07-14-2005, 09:02 PM   #348
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

*laughs* Not like I could do anything about it.

Last game I start dicussion a couple times and I get accused of being a wolf trying to point fingers elsewhere. Then this time, I decide.. quiet=safe and can't resist poking a bit of fun at jeebs.. and I get called out the same way.

In conclusion. Being Me Sucks
Old 07-14-2005, 09:17 PM   #349
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Dola

Sigh, back to square one, I guess? Time to read things over again and see if we gleaned anything from the day. I need to go figure out why CW and BrianD (who has been quite quiet this game) voted for Henry. I remember CW said that he had really nothing to go on, and just wanted to start discussing SOMETHING, but why BrianD?

As I desperately try and do anything with my on and off connection that is slower than dialup (thank god Comcast is coming saturday)...

Yeah. I got nothing. I guess we go over the voting records/posts of the mass of bandwagon jumpers this round, but christ...that's like everyone.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 10:05 PM   #350
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Dola

There was no real point to my vote. I knew I was going to be out for 4ish hours before voting time, so I picked someone. I thought about voting for SirFozzie since everyone else seemed to be voting for him, but I couldn't decide if I was voting for him because of the bandwagon, because I thought he was a creature, or because of revenge for last game. In the end, I figured I would jump on someone else and see if that sparked any conversation. When everyone piles on one guy, there isn't much reason to talk about it because that one guy obviously can't save himself and nobody on his team is going to come to a pointless defense.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote