Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-01-2006, 02:29 PM   #1301
twothree
College Prospect

Well, it looks like AlanT is going to be safe tonight. So, I will jump on one of the new bandwagons before leaving for the day. Random choice between chief rum and greyroofoo gives me...

unvote AlanT

vote greyroofoo
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:34 PM   #1302
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
its Bulletsponge!! not bulletproof. i know someone can vouch for my allegance to the Emperor, but since im not in danger now i hope that person will keep quiet.

Sorry, I was reading off of Alan's list.

So what exactly did you do last night? Understand that I probably already know the answer to that. Care to share with everyone else?
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:35 PM   #1303
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

This is the way I count up the votes so far:

(1) stcronin - alan
(3) chiefrum - Stcronin, bulletsponge, greyroofoo
(3) greyroofoo - king, Saldana, twothree
(1) bulletsponge - Brian

Im not sold on anyone including my current vote. I will however not be voting for greyroofoo and dont understand why people are voting for hiim. I have to head out in a bit, but am in a tough place 2 of the 3 people I don't have a good feel for right now are on Chief Rum, but I think I'll likely vote for Chief rum if i have to in order to save Greyroofoo.

I'm not sure why people are so hard on trying to vote someone who is vouched for by a non-chaos (Goldeneagle).

I can really move my vote anywhere right now, but I think most important is we don't lynch someone foolish today and do the wolves work for us.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:37 PM   #1304
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

i really hope people listen to Alan T.

I'm gonna try to do all the running my back can handle so I'll be back in an hour or so.
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:38 PM   #1305
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
Sorry, I was reading off of Alan's list.

So what exactly did you do last night? Understand that I probably already know the answer to that. Care to share with everyone else?

i didnt do anything. but i was visited by someone who wanted to know if i was loyal to the Emperor. im sure that person can vouch that i am speaking the truth when i say i am not a mutant or chaos. as of right now i dont want them to come foward because im not in trouble. but if that person gets in trouble i will give thier name, because either they are a villager or a mutant trying to contact another mutant. either way they arnt chaos, and those scum are the ones we want dead the most
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:38 PM   #1306
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I also find it odd that st.cronin and bulletsponge jumped on Chief Rum. I don't have a read on him myself, but when suspicious guys start piling on, I get nervous.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:40 PM   #1307
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
i didnt do anything. but i was visited by someone who wanted to know if i was loyal to the Emperor. im sure that person can vouch that i am speaking the truth when i say i am not a mutant or chaos. as of right now i dont want them to come foward because im not in trouble. but if that person gets in trouble i will give thier name, because either they are a villager or a mutant trying to contact another mutant. either way they arnt chaos, and those scum are the ones we want dead the most

When did that visit happen?
Old 09-01-2006, 02:45 PM   #1308
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
When did that visit happen?

last night
Old 09-01-2006, 02:46 PM   #1309
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

You basically just described my role to a tee, yet it was not me who visited you. I am really tempted to call B.S. on this. While I'm trying to put a finger on all the seer like roles out there, each one seems just a bit different than each.. but this would be the exact same role duplicated which I have a very hard time believing.

Maybe Ive just been suspicious of you since day 1, and so anything you say seems suspicious to me, but I am having a very hard time swallowing this.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:47 PM   #1310
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Eh I have to leave for a few hours anyways.. Screw it..

Unvote St. cronin
vote bulletsponge
Old 09-01-2006, 02:48 PM   #1311
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
last night

Crap, I actually believe you.

If I were to show you the knife that I took off of the guy that sneaked into my room last night, what would you have to say about it?
Old 09-01-2006, 02:48 PM   #1312
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Current Day 4 Vote Count

Chief Rum 3 - st.cronin, bulletsponge, Greyroofoo
Greyroofoo 3 - saldana, kingfc, twothree
bulletsponge 2 - BrianD, AlanT

Not Yet Voted: Fouts, GoldenEagle, Chief Rum, Mustang, Swaggs
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:48 PM   #1313
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Alan, if you are still around, change your vote back.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:50 PM   #1314
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Crap, I actually believe you.

If I were to show you the knife that I took off of the guy that sneaked into my room last night, what would you have to say about it?

huh? are you saying i sent an assassin after you? it wasnt me
Old 09-01-2006, 02:50 PM   #1315
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Unvote Bulletsponge
Vote st.cronin
Old 09-01-2006, 02:51 PM   #1316
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan, if you are still around, change your vote back.

You mean to tell me there is someone else around there with pretty much the exact same role as me in addition to twothree having seer power, Goldeneagle knowing someone else has it, Swaggs knowing stuff about me, King knowing job roles.....

This game is killing me.

I'll be back later, I'll maybe switch my vote later depending on what all plays out. This is crazy.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:51 PM   #1317
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
huh? are you saying i sent an assassin after you? it wasnt me

I'm saying that someone came into my room last night with a knife. I was able to take it from him and chase him away, but I couldn't identify him. I figured with you being an assassin, it had to be you. Not so?
Old 09-01-2006, 02:52 PM   #1318
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
You basically just described my role to a tee, yet it was not me who visited you. I am really tempted to call B.S. on this. While I'm trying to put a finger on all the seer like roles out there, each one seems just a bit different than each.. but this would be the exact same role duplicated which I have a very hard time believing.

Maybe Ive just been suspicious of you since day 1, and so anything you say seems suspicious to me, but I am having a very hard time swallowing this.

it wasnt you that visited me. so what your saying is either you or the other person that visited me is the mutant boss looking for his freakish minions
Old 09-01-2006, 02:52 PM   #1319
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Unvote Bulletsponge
Vote st.cronin

how did you get to st cronin and not me?
Old 09-01-2006, 02:54 PM   #1320
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You mean to tell me there is someone else around there with pretty much the exact same role as me in addition to twothree having seer power, Goldeneagle knowing someone else has it, Swaggs knowing stuff about me, King knowing job roles.....

This game is killing me.

I'll be back later, I'll maybe switch my vote later depending on what all plays out. This is crazy.

I'm saying that the person GoldenEagle knows about is probably the same person Bullet knows about. I have good reason to suspect this, and since you are one of the few people I do think I have a good read on, I'm asking you to join my vote. I still don't know that st.cronin is bad, but he is on my suspect list so I was about to join your in voting for him before you changed.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:55 PM   #1321
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
I'm saying that someone came into my room last night with a knife. I was able to take it from him and chase him away, but I couldn't identify him. I figured with you being an assassin, it had to be you. Not so?

nope mot my assassins. i have several assassins to choose from with differnt odds and abilities. i havnt sent any out because i havnt got a good read on any mutants or chaos yet. although i now have the mutant boss narrowed down to 2 different people
Old 09-01-2006, 02:55 PM   #1322
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Why do you want him to change his vote back? I'm curious because, I was leaning towards voting St. Cronin at this point. I don't think he is Chaos but, leaning more towards mutant and fingering a mutant would be better than an innocent but, not as good as a Chaos.

Brian, You also mentioned a knife, were you saying you were attacked last night?
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 02:56 PM   #1323
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
how did you get to st cronin and not me?

Are you complaining?
Old 09-01-2006, 02:56 PM   #1324
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

dola the mutant boss narrowed down inbetween 2 different people.
Old 09-01-2006, 02:57 PM   #1325
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Are you complaining?
why do you think Cronin is bad?
Old 09-01-2006, 02:57 PM   #1326
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

guess you answered my question while I was typing.

If you were attacked last night and path was killed.. that mean Chaos kills 2 a night or does that mean that they killed path and someone else attacked you or vice versa??
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 09-01-2006, 02:59 PM   #1327
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang

If you were attacked last night and path was killed.. that mean Chaos kills 2 a night or does that mean that they killed path and someone else attacked you or vice versa??

hmmm, maybe they can attack seperatly but with reduced odds of sucsess. god my spelling sucks
Old 09-01-2006, 02:59 PM   #1328
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Why do you want him to change his vote back? I'm curious because, I was leaning towards voting St. Cronin at this point. I don't think he is Chaos but, leaning more towards mutant and fingering a mutant would be better than an innocent but, not as good as a Chaos.

Brian, You also mentioned a knife, were you saying you were attacked last night?

Honestly, Bullet talked his way off of my list and st.cronin is still on my list (not for any good reason, but just because I haven't seen a good reason to trust him yet).

I was attacked last night, but I fought it off. As King said, I am a very decorated warrior because I am a very adept warrior. I wasn't able to identify my attacker, but I did run him out of my room.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:01 PM   #1329
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
why do you think Cronin is bad?

I have no reason to think he is bad, he is just one of the few people I don't have reason to think is good.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:03 PM   #1330
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I don't know, but the possibilities are worrisome. I really thought this was an assassination attempt by Bullet, but he claims it isn't. Either it was a second Chaos attack, or there is someone else with assassination abilities...which would make sense considering we seem to have about 20 seers.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:07 PM   #1331
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
I don't know, but the possibilities are worrisome. I really thought this was an assassination attempt by Bullet, but he claims it isn't. Either it was a second Chaos attack, or there is someone else with assassination abilities...which would make sense considering we seem to have about 20 seers.

hehe, if i was going to kill someone i would say so, unless i used my uber assassin, but then he wouldnt have left you alive. right now i dont suspect you at all though. the fact that you are a warrior capable of fending off attacks makes me more confident thats a villager role, not a chaos or mutant
Old 09-01-2006, 03:43 PM   #1332
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I'm heading out for the evening. I hope the vote goes well tonight.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:44 PM   #1333
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

There are sure alot of people moving around at night. I was visted by two people last night, one of course being AlanT and the other being a little biridie who whispers information into my ear. Both AlanT and the other came to me.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:46 PM   #1334
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle
There are sure alot of people moving around at night. I was visted by two people last night, one of course being AlanT and the other being a little biridie who whispers information into my ear. Both AlanT and the other came to me.

Do you know who this little birdie is, or is this another one of those unidentified folks?
Old 09-01-2006, 03:47 PM   #1335
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

could be a special ability
Old 09-01-2006, 03:51 PM   #1336
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
St. cronin

He's had a free ride so far, just jumped on whatever the vote of the day seemed to be without much extra added value.. and for some reason Path didnt want me to have a chance to scan St.cronin last night. Path from the start also seemed to think he had huge value to us.

My guess is the head mutant guy perhaps right now.

I'm still catching up, but have to say this makes sense. There was some wonder why path would keep putting st. cronin in the jail. It didn't make much sense.

BTW, Alan, that isn't a legal vote.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 03:53 PM   #1337
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

did mutants know who the other mutants were at the beginning of the game? IRC path has been putting st. cronin in jail since day 1.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:54 PM   #1338
kingfc22
Head Coach

After getting the oil in my car changed I'm back now.

Unvote Greyroofoo

I'm doing this because of what Alan said. I beileve him to be good. He says GE is good and GE says grey is good.

After thinking about this a little more I'm not sure if my ability tells me if people are good or bad however which worries me. If Fouts is the duke, then that makes me lean to thinking Brian might be possibly bad with his power.

I say we hold of on Cronin at least for today. He has been locked up every night, correct? This will be the first time he hasn't and should be the main target of the chaos because of his role with the emperor.
Old 09-01-2006, 03:57 PM   #1339
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Do you know who this little birdie is, or is this another one of those unidentified folks?

Yes, I do. Keep in mind that I "smell" lots of stuff with my role and this is one of the things that I pick up on. So far, everything that this birdie has told has been true.

I do NOT want to reveal the source as they would be dead in the morning.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:05 PM   #1340
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
I'm still catching up, but have to say this makes sense. There was some wonder why path would keep putting st. cronin in the jail. It didn't make much sense.

I do not think that mutants know who other mutants are.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:12 PM   #1341
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle
I do not think that mutants know who other mutants are.

The mutants know who their leader is, it is detailed under The Mutants win if..
Old 09-01-2006, 04:14 PM   #1342
Fouts
College Starter

I'm still waiting for saldana's story from his interaction with blade. blade turned out good, so he told the truth, saldana says he followed someone to a meeting with blade. blade said this wasn't true.

I'm not letting this go today.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:24 PM   #1343
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Vote St. Cronin

I don't understand why path kept putting him in the cell. Now that Path was outed as a mutant, I have a reason to believe St. Cronin is possibly a mutant. In the abscene of any Chaos guys today, this will have to do today.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:27 PM   #1344
Swaggs
Coordinator

Still catching up, but question for king: When you "scan" a player, do you know their alignment (human/mutant/chaos) or just their abilities?

From the way you have described it, I am not sure you have actually cleared anyone, just that you are able to tell what their, for lack of better terms, job description is.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 04:32 PM   #1345
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

While I think St. Cronin is a mutant, what happens if he dies? He does seem to have a very important job keeping our Emperor alive and all. Given that, would be he prime target for Chaos now?
Old 09-01-2006, 04:34 PM   #1346
Swaggs
Coordinator

I'm caught up now.

I really don't get the Chief Rum blitz... did I miss something?
Old 09-01-2006, 04:35 PM   #1347
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
I'm caught up now.

I really don't get the Chief Rum blitz... did I miss something?

I think some of us are suspicious of the "under the radar" players
Old 09-01-2006, 04:35 PM   #1348
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
While I think St. Cronin is a mutant, what happens if he dies? He does seem to have a very important job keeping our Emperor alive and all. Given that, would be he prime target for Chaos now?

I'm not sure cronin is a good target today. We might be doing the job for the chaos.

Am I the only one not getting visited at night?
Old 09-01-2006, 04:37 PM   #1349
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo

I don't think it is like an automatic win for the bad guys if he dies. The instructions say the chaos win if they get down to a 1:1 ratio. I don't really suspect him above anyone else right now, but I don't think he should get a free pass because of his job title.
Old 09-01-2006, 04:40 PM   #1350
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

So, somebody came into your room, and the chaos have already killed a person, but you're willing to give bullet a pass because he said Alan's twin visited him.

Yeah, that all makes sense. C'mon Brian, it smells.