Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-28-2009, 03:57 PM   #1
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Gorarcs Doom Mob (Goblin Team) - Blood Bowl (Classic Campaign)

*I created this team to test out the Gobbo's and see how they will be for me when I launch a team in the 2nd FOFC League.

Not many people take a Goblin team seriously especially the Orcs, we view them as cannon fodder in a lot of different areas of life. However, being disillusioned with the smash and bash game of my borthers, I set up to create a unique team, one that is going to actually challenge for the Blood Bowl.

Let me introduce myself, the name is Gorarc and I am a retired Blood Bowl player, one that was lucky enough to survive a few games and start my own team. However due to a rough game and some serious fouling I was found not wanted in the Orc community. Shunned, I took my money and created this team.

1. Crazerip - Troll
2. Smashbash the Furious - Troll
3. Net Sickcut - Looney
4. Xod Eviltwister - Fanatic
5. Ned Damngibber - Pogoer
6. Bagt Stonedread - Goblin
7. Deg Foulclub - Goblin
8. Dusb Bigshadow - Goblin
9. Gats Madtongue - Goblin
10. Gzar Metalgouger - Goblin
11. Zus Deadeye - Goblin
12. Koxedt Bonedoom - Goblin
13. Sabt Madmuck - Goblin

We pick up a few cheerleaders to help the small following we have amassed over some of the pickup games we have played and the team tryouts. Our one Apothocary more than likely has his hands full.

Everyone is a rookie and looking at getting their big break into the world of Blood Bowl but they have all survived till here.

Up first is the Clean Cup and our first opponent is the Holy Revengers a Human Team.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 08-25-2009 at 12:17 PM.
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #2
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Game 1 - Holy Revengers

The yell from the other side of the pitch "Die evil goblin scum" had Gats literally pissing himself but Net started cackling with glee as he was starting up his chainsaw, I don't think he is all there.

We lose the toss and are forced to Kick Off, the goal here is to play stall ball, and keep them from moving the ball forward at all costs.

Turn 1 - The kick lands about 3 squares from the goal line and bounces towards their thrower. He scoops it up from the right side of the field and runs to the left where they begin to set up a cage. Their catcher tries to dodge by Gats who promptly trips him up and it's a turnover to us.

Net blitzes a lineman with his chainsaw which promptly dies out when he hits and does absolutely nothing. Meanwhile Koxedt makes a solid block knocking his guy back and down.

Crazerip goes stupid on me and Smashbash attacks their Ogre and they both go down in a heap, turnover.

Turn 2 - They move the cage deeper into their half, but send two Catchera deep into our half, they might be going for a deep pass. They then dodge into our area with a blitz and attempt to block Crazerip who knocks him down. Turnover for the Humans.

Crazerip throws a great block on their blitzer moving forward a bit. Net launches the chainsaw at the lineman again, this time hitting and showering a bunch of blood out as the lineman goes down stunned with the attack. We drop Gats and Zus with Gats blitzing one of the deep catchers and knocking him down.

Turn 3 - The revenger thrower runs around the end and tries to hit one of the Catchers deep, Bagt is in the way and the pass is incomplete, turnover.

Bagt throws the block on the catcher knocking him away and down from the lose ball while Deg pulls back and grabs the ball. Net revs the chainsaw and blitzes their blitzer and knocks him out with his helmet shattering. Smash then blocks a lineman and they both go down in a heap.

Turn 4 - A lot of posturing but Deg gets blasted dropping the ball. Nothing on our end except Zus failed the pick up.

Turn 5 - The two catchers team up on Gats, who still reeks of urine from the start but he held his own as 2 of them go down in a heap with the one catcher screaming in agony as a severe gash opens up on his leg with some bone sticking out. Way to go Gats. Turnover.

We don't get much accomploshed but posturing and Bagt fails to pickup the ball again.

Turn 6 - Not much happens on the Revengers side except for a failed pickup of the ball.

We rally with Smash knocking down their thrower, and Net taking the chainsaw and stunning the Ogre. Crazerip is still standing around with his thumb up his arse. Gats gets the ball and sets himself up int a miniature version of a cage, I need to get the trolls down there fast.

Turn 7 - They try and knock the ball out of Gats hands...nothing happened. On our turn, Net slips in a block and sticks himself with a chainsaw, our apothecary saved us there.

Turn 8 - They try and knock Gat around again and he dodges them well, with Crazerip getting a lineman dodging into his zone. Gats then dodges out and gets to Crazerip who then picks him up and throws Gats onto the Revengers side.

We go to the half tied 0 - 0

Turn 9 - We receive the Kick.

We read the snap and get off in a quick second faster than the Revengers, setting up for a very short kick. Smash goes after the block and he and the lineman go down. Zus takes a block and damages his back and is out. The humans overextend themselves and they have a thrower trip overhimself as he is trying to move a bit further.

Turn 10 - Ned our Pogoer moves scoops the ball up and sets himself up for a cage. Smash takes out the lineman that knocked him out, hitting him so hard his neck snaps awkwardly to oneside, he is yelling but not moving.

Turn 11 - We set up some blocks and Ned takes off down the field where Gats positioned himself earlier and hurls the ball at him. Gats catches it and is basically open for a touchdown, unless the humans push themselves to get to him.

The humans push themselves to the limit, none of them could get to Gats, one of them turned to take off and Koxedt knocked him senseless from behind.

Turn 12 - Gats takes off to the end zone....Touchdown!!

Bad news is, Ned and Xod have been sent off due to their weapons and Net shredded his ribs and will be missing next game.

And we set up for the kickoff now down 2 guys - Bagt kicks it of right to their lineman and then their Ogre attacks Crazerip who fractures the Ogres leg with the block. Big win for us.

Turn 13 - We move towards where they are attempting to set up, creating a green goblin wall against them. The two trolls both knockdown the lineman in front of them.

They come out trying to create a wedge in the wall and then drop their lineman back towards their thrower and send 3 players deep down the right side of the field.

Turn 14 - Both trolls go dumb on me, and we don't suceed in a block.

And they get smacked trying to dodge.

Turn 15 -Nothing much happened except for the Dusb block that not only knocked him down but the Catcher out.

The lineman makes a pass over the heads of the players, barely getting it above Crazerips head and to the catcher who marches it down to the endzone.

The game is now tied 1-1

Turn 16 - They coffin corner the kick into the right side corner so we go all out trying to hit as many players as possible resulting in nothing. Deg takes the brunt of a block though and gets knocked out. In the process though he manages to break the Humans leg.

Game ends in a 1-1 tie and a 15/20 Match Rating.

Our stats...

40 yards Rushing
16 yards Passing
1 TD
5 Tackles
3 KO
4 Casualties

The MVP for us was Deg Foulclub.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Not much happened between our matches. Got some fans providing me their support...that is if you call parchment wrapped around a stone saying "Get Lost" support (Fan Factor reduced 1)

With only getting 40,000 gold from that last game I am faced with a dilemma.

Net Sickcut is out this match due to him cutting himself on the chainsaw, he owes me a ton of money too, that Apothecary wasn't cheap and because he was worn out I couldn't have him heal Zus Deadeye, who now has a damaged back that is going to bother him for the rest of his life.

I need to pick up another Gobbo with the 40,000, I will talk Zus into retiring next week if he survives the next match.

The good news is with Deg's MVP selection and the stomping he gave out last match he was invited to a blocking camp and now has some new tricks.

I hold open tryouts and pick up a new Goblin, Xag Greathowl

Last edited by MacroGuru : 07-28-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Match 2 - The Black Axes (Dwarves)

Not a good day for me as we draw the Black Axes. The fear is already there although Crazerip and Smash were joking about Dwarf stew.

They bring in a mercenary Kurin Dreng_Troll for this match.

We win the toss and actually elect to kick, I feel this might help the squad with the ball sitting on the dwarves end of the pitch.

Turn 1 - As I set the starting lineup, I am going to keep Ned and Xod off the pitch until the second half leaving me a man short.

There is a high kick and the dwarf runner gets underneath it and mishandles the kick, then he tries to pick up the ball and fumbles it for a turn over.

Smashbash goes stupid on me with Craze nailing and pushing back the troll slayer. Other than that, we set up a goblin wall off of the trolls.

Turn 2 - Bagt takes a shot and is knocked out as the start to form a cage on the left side of the field, meanwhile their Blitzer tries to push it and falls over.

We push the dwarven wall back and drop Deg back to play a saftey roll, the gobbos are around the trolls and I am calling for the trolls to throw some of them at the ball carrier.

Turn 3 - Their blocker takes on Gzar and he lays the beatdown on the blocker and we have a turnover.

We set up to attack the troll slayer and Gzar, Koxedt and Dusb join in the fray colliding with him and breaking his wrist....he is going to have to hang himself in shame for this injury. Meanwhile Smash has gone dumb on me. Deg tries to dodge out of a tackle zone and is smacked down for it.

Turn 4 - A couple of the gobbos get knocked down, but it's when one of the blockers takes on Smash and he gets beat down. He did manage to try and move from the left to right side of the field.

Crazerip comes around the right side of the line and smashes his blocker back and is right up next to the runner. Gats tries to take on a blocker by himself and is knocked down.

Turn 5 - Craze gets knocked down.Gzar is knocked out and sabt is injured. Not a good turn for us.

Gadrin blitzes the lone runner on the right sideline and they both go down, the runner drops the ball.

Turn 6 - We all switch hiting each other and both go down.

Turn 7 - Smash is knocked out and they scoop the ball up and move down the sideline. It looks like we will be down by 1 at the half.

2 of our boys blitz the runner and he knocks one of them down.

Turn 8 - The runner is looking to set the score up and dodges and Deg takes him down knocking the ball lose.

Halftime - We took a beating in the first half with 1 injury and 4 KO's, we only get 2 of them back at the half, one of them being Craze

Turn 9 - We set up a wall for the right side with our Pogoer back to receive the snap. We time the kick just right and get a quick snap and make our moves befor the ball lands.

Xod winds up and gets going knocking their blocker down, but put himself in a vulnerable spot and exposing the dumb brothers. Ned scoops up the ball and hops to the cage we have set up on the right side for him.

Dusb takes a shot and breaks his leg, the apothecary basically tries to kill him.

Then they try and hit Xod who knocks the guy down.

Turn 10 - Xod goes off pushing back and then blasting the dwarf down to the ground. The cage doesn't move, but we push a lot of the dwarves back and Gzar dodges several dwarves as he takes off downfield to set himself up for a pass or handoff.

Crazerip is ganged up on by 4 dwarves and is knocked down.

Turn 11 - Ned dodges out of everything as the Bash Brothers opens up a hole for him, he hops down the sideline and hands the ball off to Gzar who is now wide open to run it in for a TOUCHDOWN!

We are up 1-0

Both of our knocked out players wake up and are back out on the pitch but Ned and Xod are sent off for their weapons and we are now down to 8 players.

As we kickoff we catch the dwarves unaware and blitz them. it's mainly a position move for us.

They set up a wall on the left side to run down and try and seal the ends.

Turn 12 - Koxdt and Gzar break through the seal and get to the runner, blitzing him and knocking him down and the ball loose.

Xag gets knocked out and they fumble the ball trying to pick it up.

Turn 13 - Craze throws Bagt towards the 3 dwarves surrounding the ball and he lands right behind them. Bagt then throws a block and injures a dwarven runner.

Dwarves recover from the shock of a flying goblin and block Bagt and then pick up the ball and head down the left sideline setting up a wall.

Turn 14 - Crazerip goes and tries to throw Deg but gets hungry, Deg squirms free and knocks himself out. Bagt tries to dodge and is knocked out.

Dwarves march down the left sideline some more.

Turn 15 - Nothing much, we try to move towards the dwarves to stop them, Smash tries to throw Gats and fumbles him.

The dwarves march and then foul and get caught.

Turn 16 - We try to stop the dwarves and we get slammed dodging.

The dwarves run it in to end the game in a tie.

1 - 1

Match Rating 13 / 20
17% Ball Possession
38% Possession on own half
61% Possession on Opponents half

30 yards rushing
2 yards passing
1 TD
1 Tackle
2 Casualties
4 Tackles Sustained
7 KO's Sustained
2 Casualties Sustained

Our MVP is Koxedt Bonedoom!

Last edited by MacroGuru : 07-28-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:23 PM   #5
MacroGuru
Coordinator

As we look in between our matches we are pretty much healed up, I am going to keep Zus on the reserve squad and I am going to hire another Gobbo, the Dwarves proved we need the full 16.

So with the winnings from this game, I go out and find a new Goblin, his name is Gos Evilthief.

Dusb is also going to miss this next match we have coming up.

Looking at the remaining match, it looks like we will face the Skaven team, Noxious Nibblers. I actually feel this is a game we can win.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:51 PM   #6
BYU 14
Coordinator

Impressive to draw a Dwarf team 1-1 and still field a crew for the next game. Good stuff Dennis!
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:57 PM   #7
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
Impressive to draw a Dwarf team 1-1 and still field a crew for the next game. Good stuff Dennis!

Thanks!

I am finding that wielding the Loonie, Fanantic and Pogoer are definite tactics that have to be considered, so that helps out a lot.

The dwarf team they made a few mistakes in picking the ball up in the 1st half or I think I would have lost that game. I definitely need some of the Gobbo's to level up or my trolls, the throwing team mate skill is a blast and a must use to get some of the goblins over near the ball.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #8
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Well, I am going to be playing a game today (I hope) . I like having a 2nd computer to type up the match report while I play.

It will be a bit for it...
Old 08-02-2009, 10:00 PM   #9
condors
College Starter

looking forward to updates, i tried goofing around with the goblins and found that they are fun but I don't know how to be successfull with them.
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 04:56 AM   #10
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Going into Match 3 our roster looks almost the same...

1. Crazerip - Troll
3. Net Sickcut - Looney
7. Deg Foulclub - Goblin
11. Zus Deadeye - Goblin

14. Xag Greathowl - Goblin
15. Gos Evilthief - Goblin

With Xag and Gos being the new additions, chances are I will flesh the team out with one more Gobbo next match.

Match 3 - Noxious Nibblers

The are 2-0 while we are 0-0-2 and still in 2nd place with 2 points while the Nibblers lead by 6.

As it stands we need a win here to help us out at all and keep the race even..a draw can tie us for 2nd while a loss will completely place us out of contention for the cup.

Turn 1 - We receive the kickoff. I have decided to keep the Pogoer and Looney on the side for this half. I need them for the 2nd half more than anything.

Xod winds up, missing 2 rats at the LOS and ends up smack dab in the middle. of the pitch on the rats side. Crazerip knocks a rat down while Smash knocks his rat out. Koxedt takes out his rat, stunning him. Deg pulls back and scoops up the ball almost dropping it. We set our cage up mid field, with the Trolls in front.

Their Gutter runner takes out Deb, knocking him down and fumbling the ball..meanwhile they have another rat try to push it and he trips up.

Turn 2 - Gos and 2 others team up on his rat that is blocking the ball zone and knock him down. Smash blitzes a rat and pushes him back. Gzar dodges through, scoops up the ball and dodges back setting up by Smash. Gats takes off down the right side of the field. Xod winds up and misses the rat in front of him again, he is beginning to be a waste of space out there. Koxedt takes off down the left side of the field.

The have a Rat the takes the risk and Blitzes Gzar and ends up knocking both of them down, Gzar drops the ball and it lands in Xag's hands

Turn 3 - Rhiform takes on the Gutter Runner knocking him down. Smash knocks his rat down. Xod knocks Crazerip down and pushes Smash back and this is not looking good. Xag dodges through and pushes it handing the ball off to Gats. Gats takes off down the field pushing it of the end zone and trips up in his excitement dropping the ball.

Their Thrower runs down, scoops the ball up and goes to pass dropping it out of bounds.

Turn 4 - The ball comes back on the field on the left side towards the rats end zone. Koxedt can get it and push it into the end zone, but we are looking to do some damage first. Crazerip gets up and blitzes his rat pushing him back while Smash stuns his. Xod winds up and takes out Smash and himself for the match.

The rats get the ball, try and block crazerip and gets knocked down.

Turn 5 - We try and move to the rat ball carrier and Gats pushes himself again tripping over his feet.

Their player sprints down the pitch and throws it missing his mark and turning over the ball.

Turn 6 - Bagt knocks down and stuns his rat while Crazerip knocks his down as well. Xag tries to dodge through a rats zone and and is knocked down.

A rat blitzes Gos and is knocked down for his troubles.

Turn 7 - Zus throws a block pushing a rat Gutter Runner away from the ball.Gos tries to pick up the ball and drops it.

The rats push us around, not knocking anyone down and then a rat tries and dodges through Bagt's zone and is knocked out for his problems.

Turn 8 - A lot of pushing around happens, Zus goes for the ball and fumbles it yet it bounces back into his hands.

A Rat blocks Zus, snapping his neck it takes the Apothecary to fix him up and keep him alive. A rat scoops it and scores

A Riot breaks out

Turn 9 - The Rats get the kick off and maneuver deep into our zone, one throws a block on Crazerip and is knocked down for it.

Net takes his chainsaw and whacks it upside a Gutter Runners head, knocking him out. Crazerip knocks down and stuns the rat on his left, while sabt pushes a rat back.

Turn 10 - A beatiful move as the rat throwers run to his left and passes it to the Gutter Runner right over the heads of two of my boys. The Gutter Runner catches it and tries to move out of the tackle zone of Ned and is knocked down and fumbles the ball.

Ned scoops up the ball and moves into position behind Crazerip. Net messes up and takes himself out with the chainsaw, stunning himself.

Turn 11 - A lot of pushing around on the rats side and setting a box up around Ned.

Crazerip pushes his guy back, Sabt with some help knocks down his gutter runner. Xag pushes his guy back. Gats blitzes and pushes his guy back.

Turn 12 - More pushing around with a rat trying to take out Ned and he knocks the rat down.

Net hops up and tries to attack their thrower and the chainsaw does not work. Bagt throws a block knocking down a rat. Gos knocks down his rat. Ned breaks free tries to push it and slips up with his stick.

Turn 13 - The rats get down and scoop up the ball sending a lineman deep for a pass.

Net takes out a Storm Vermin, knocking him out cold. Deg seriously injures the lineman he blocks. I yell for Crazerip to pick up Sabt and throw him down the field and he just stands there looking stupid. I might be giving up another score here.

Turn 14 - Koxedt takes a block getting badly hurt but knocked down his blocker as well.

Crazerip throws Gats down the field and Gats makes a blitz pushing the rat back. Ned gets up and manuevers to be behind the rat with the ball.

Turn 15 - The rat with the ball tries to dodge out of Neds zone and Ned takes him out with the Pogo Stick, and the ball is dropped.

Ned scoops up the ball and hops into the end zone!

Game is now tied 1 - 1

Turn 16 - Good thing we can't do much as this is the last turn, we only have 7 players on the pitch now.

Deg take a block and is hurt, as does Gats. Crazerip protects himself stunning his blocker.

We decide to wait it out for the timer on our final posession. Not much can be done here, we are down to 4 on the pitch.

The game ends in a 1-1 tie but the major problem will be seeing the injuries for the next match and whether or not we can weather it.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:02 AM   #11
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Zus is seriously injured and I am forced to release him.

Crazerip levels up and we select Guard for him.

We have try outs and bring on Goblin Kebr Metaleye.

One thing I did learn is to not use the Fanatic in close proximity to the team...he hurt us more than anything the game against the Nibblers. I honestly feel if I would have had Smash on the field it would have been a different result.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:25 PM   #12
condors
College Starter

i usually use the fanatic as a cage buster and use him in the half that i kick to the other team.(at least that is the theory)

good work with the gobos so far
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 06:29 PM   #13
MacroGuru
Coordinator

So our 0-0-3 record gets us into the playoffs versus the humans, Holy Revengers.

None of the 15 players are out for this match while the Revengers will have a catcher and a lineman out for the game.

Playoffs Match 1

With the 2 players out the Humans hire 2 mercs, one of them an ogre the other a lineman.

We lose the toss and will be kicking off for the 1st half. A riot breaks out right off the kick and we spend 2 turns cleaning it up.

Turn 2 - Their blitzer knocks down koxedt. Their thrower runs back, scoops up the ball and moves forward while their lineman blocks smash who goes down but in the process Smash grabs onto his head pulling it clean from the body as he falls down.

Xod our fanatic winds up and takes out their ogre causing a pinched nerve. Busb knocks out the lineman he faces.Crazerip goes stupid on me. Gos throws a block pushing his lineman back while Gats knocks down the blitzer.

Turn 3 - Their thrower moves up and sets to pass to the catcher that got behind our defense and Gats makes a leap and grabs the ball out of the air for the interception.

Bagt blitzes and knocks down the lineman in Gats tackle zone. Gats takes off and sets up a cage behind the trolls. Smash throws a block pushing his lineman back while Crazerip blocks his guy seriously hurting him but going down in the process as well.

Turn 4 - They move to start surrounding the cage, with Xod getting pushed back and then a lineman tries to dodge out of Bagt's tackle zone and Bagt trips him up.

Sabt blitzes and throws a block getting knocked down and out.

Turn 5 - Their blitzer tries to throw a block on Crazerip and gets a pinched nerve for it.

Crazerip throws a block on their catcher and stuns him. Smash pushes back their thrower. Deg knocks down the blitzer and Bagt knocks down his lineman again. Gzar dodges a thrower and moves himself towards the end zone. We keep the cage right in the middle of the field.

Turn 6 - Deg is blitzed and stunned by their lineman.

Bagt blitzes the lineman that broke the cage and pushes him back more into the cage..not good. Crazerip knocks down their thrower. Gats throws a block pushing the lineman to the other side of the cage and Dusb pushes him out by Crazerip.

Smash throws Gos and lands on his head dropping the ball and going out of the game.

Turn 7 - Their thrower doades out of Gzars tackle zone scoops up the ball and moves forward. Their linemans tries to block Crazerip and goes down for it.

Gats throws a block on their catcher and he goes down with their catcher.

Turn 8 - Their blitzer tries to dodge out of Crazerips tackles zone and is smacked down for it.

Xod winds up, hoping to get to the thrower, and he does knocked him down and dropping the ball. Gzar has to scoop the ball up and run it in for the score and he drops it!

Turn 9 - The Humans kick off and they have 4 players out (3 seriously hurt, 1 KO) leaving 7 on the pitch.

We are quick on the snap and set ourselves up. We set up a cage in the middle of the field. Crazerip blocks his lineman pushing him back. Smash knocks his lineman out. Net winds up the chainsaw taking his lineman down, stunning him. Gats blitzes his lineman and both of them go down with Gats taking a severe injury.

Gzar is blitzed and knocked out.

Turn 10 - Crazerip goes and blocks his thrower and they both go down, with the thrower being stunned.

Their catcher fumbles the ball on pick up.

Turn 11 - Net can't start his chainsaw, Crazerip blitzes and knocks down his lineman. Bagt places himself in danger and sets up in the pickup zone of the ball between a blitzer and a catcher. Ned goes for the ball and is knocked down dodging from the blitzer.

Their catcher fowls Ned and he is KO'd and their blitzer tries and moves out of Bagt tackle zone and is knocked down for it.

Turn 12 - Smash blitzes their thrower and pushes him back, Crazerip goes stupid. Bagt pushes their catcher towards the end zone and away from the ball. Dusb runs scoops up the ball and tries to push it to get next to Smash and trips over his own feet.

Their catcher dodges out of Bagt's zone, scoops up the ball and fouls Dusb seriously hurting him. Kebr takes a block and knocks down his lineman but is impaled on the linemans shoulder pads, bleeding to death on the pitch.

Turn 13 - Crazerip goes stupid and Net can't get the damn chainsaw working. Smash goes stupid and Bagt blitzes the catcher with the ball knocking each other down knocking himself out.

Their thrower dodges out of Smashs tackles zone and scoops up the ball and pushes it into the end zone for the score.

Turn 14 - We are decimated as they are and are now 6 vs 6

Smash pushes his blitzer back. Crazerip stays stupid. We set up the cage again in the middle of the field with Gzar having the ball. Xag throws a block knocking down his lineman.

Their thrower blitzes Gzar pushing him out of the cage.

Turn 15 - Crazerip and Smash both go stupid on me, Gzar throws a block on their catcher seriously injuring and moves up, leaving him open for more blocks. Xag throws a block and is knocked out. Their thrower throws a block and knocks himself out but Gzar goes down as well.

Turn 16 - Smash stays stupid, Crazerip throws a block pushing his guy back. Koxedt blitzes their blitzer and knocks him down, then scoops up the ball. This is to hold the score 1 - 0.

The game ends on Smash knocking out his blocker.

We lose 1-0

Stats:

1 Interception
3 Tackles
3 KOs
5 Casualties
1 Death
28 yds running
16 yds passing

3 KOs Sustained
6 Casualties Sustained
1 Death Sustained

The MVP of the game for us was Crazerip!

The match rating was only a 9
Old 08-16-2009, 06:32 PM   #14
MacroGuru
Coordinator

With our season over we have the following..

Best Players:

Crazerip - Most Casualties caused with 3 (injuries or Dead)

Best Team:

Interceptions - 1
Defense - Only 4 TD's allowed
Casualties - 13 (Yup, we beat the snot out of our opponents)

The bad thing is, we lost 5 prestige by not winning a match.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:34 PM   #15
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Our next season we opt in for a cup that we have no business being a part of but the only one willing to let us in, The Aerial Cup.

As we prepare for the match, Crazerip has leveled up and now has Break Tackle.

We also hold tryouts to fill the open spot that our dead team mate provided and bring in Muxd Sickclaw.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 08-16-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #16
MacroGuru
Coordinator

2nd Season

Our Roster heading into the new season is

1. Crazerip - Lvl 3 Troll
3. Net Sickcut - Looney
7. Deg Foulclub - Lvl 2 Goblin
11. Muxd Sickclaw - Goblin
14. Xag Greathowl - Goblin
15. Gos Evilthief - Goblin

Match Day 1 - Mittledorf Smashers (Human)

Well, we have yet to win a match and hope we fare better this match and can actually pull off the upset.

We lose the toss and kick off. We set up with our fanatic on the pitch and leaving the pogoer and lunatic off.

Turn 1 - Gzar takes a blitz, their thrower picks up the ball and moves across the field to the left side. Their catcher tries to dodge out of Gats tackle zone and is tangled up with Gats and goes down.

Xod winds up and missed their ogre and sets himself up in the middle of their side. Smash blocks their Ogre pushing him back. Crazerip goes dumb, Gob throws a block knocking his guy back.Gzar throws a block knocking his guy down.

Turn 2 - Their catcher blitzes Dusb and knocks him back. They have a blitzer that tries to dodge out of Muxd's tackle zone and is tripped for his troubles.

Xod winds up again and finishes next to their ogre. Smash blitzes the ogre, knocking him down and stunning him in the process.Crazerip blocks his lineman and knocks him down. Dusb blocks their catcher knocking him down, Gzar blocks their blitzer knocking him down. Gats knocks down a catcher

Turn 3 - Their catcher stands up and dodges out of 2 tackle zones. Their blitzer knocks down Crazerip and then a lineman tries and dodges Gos and is knocked down.

Deg blitzes the catcher deep in our zone knocking him back. Crazerip stays stupid. Dusb throws a block on a lineman knocking him down. Koxedt pushes his blitzer back and Muxd throws a block and is knocked down because of it.

Turn 4 - Their thrower moves up, throws to the catcher, Gzar barely misses the interception and his catcher grabs it, dodges out of the tackle zone and into the end zone.

Mittledorf is up 1-0

We set up to return the kick. Crazerip goes dumb, Smash knocks his lineman down. Deg moves back, scoops up the ball and moves up a few spots. Muxd blitzes their catcher and knocks him down, but knocks himself out in the process.

Turn 5 - They set up a wall, and their lineman tries and blocks Koxedt and knocks him down and ends up tripping over his body and going down.

Crazerip knocks his lineman down, pushing the Ogre into Smashs tackle zone where Smash blocks him and knocks him down. Deg moves and hands off the Ball to Bagt who moves into the makeshift cage we set up. Meanwhile Gzar takes off down the field by himself.

Turn 6 - They manage to blow up our cage, their catcher tries to get deep in our zone and is tripped up by Smash.

Smash blitzes their blitzer knocking him back. Crazerip knocks down and stuns his blitzer. Bagt throws a block and knocks his guy back and our cage is set back up.

Turn 7 - They break the wedge knock down and stun Bagt and he drops the ball. Their lineman tries to dodge out of Crazerips zone and is tripped up and knocks the ball out of everyones tackle zone.

Deg dodges, maneuvers scoops up the ball and tries to throw it, just to get it out of the area and fumbles the pass.

Turn 8 - Deg is knocked down, their blitzer scoops up the ball and takes off.

We don't do much and it is half time.

We will get the ball back and it's time to bring out the pogoer and lunatic.

Turn 9 - The ball is kicked out of bounds and we return it to the pogoer. Smash throws a block on a lineman and breaks his neck, killing him right there. Crazerip sets for the blitz but is sidetracked by a butterfly on the field. Net fumbles the chainsaw and it lands on him, knocking him out.

The blow up the cage, knocking the pogoer down and he fumbles the ball. Their thrower moves to pick up the ball and is tripped up by Deg as he tries to dodge out of his tackle zone. He kocks the ball into the hands of one of their lineman.

Turn 10 - Gats blitzes the lineman with the ball, and they both collide, both going down. (I hit the button over the wrong die, I had a knockdown result, this hurts!)

The throw some blocks and one of their guys is knocked down.

Turn 11 - Smash pushes the ball carrier into Crazerips zone who then knocks him out. Koxedt blitzes, pushes a lineman out of the way, dodges in to pick up the ball where he is now sitting like a prize pig.

Thet throw a lot of blocks and knock guys back, their catcher throws a block at Koxedt and they are both knocked down and the ball is fumbled.

Turn 12 - Crazerip throws a block pushing his guy back, Smash knocks his blitzer down and stuns him. Bagt blitzes, pushes the lineman back scoops up the ball and moves forward....

Bagt is blitzed, Busb is knocked out. They try and pick up the ball and drop it, it bounces right into their catchers hands.

Turn 13
- We surround their catcher, knocking down and stunning a lineman in the process.

They try and block Koxedt and both players go down.

Turn 14 - Smash blocks the catcher, knocking him out and the ball loose. Crazerip blitzes a lineman knocking him down. Ned moves through scoops up the ball and takes off downfield...we set up a cage on the side and if we can survive this next turn, we will tie the game.

They blitz a corner of the cage and knock down Bagt, but he pays for it with the kidney punch from Bagt and they both go down.

Turn 15 - Craze and Smash both knock their guys down and Ned takes it into the end zone.

Game is now tied 1-1

We get 2 of our guys that were knocked out back. The kick goes into the right corner of the endzone. They move to scoop up the ball and drop it, ensuring the tie with that.

Turn 16 - Both trolls go dumb, and Deg tries to blitz and push it and trips and hits his head on the ground, knocking himself out.

They throw some blocks, knock a couple of the guys down then their Ogre tries and blocks Craze and he goes down.

Game over...

The match ends in a tie 1-1

Match Rating 12/20

48% Ball possession
46% on Own Half
53% on their Half

1 TD
7 Tackles
2 KO's
1 Casualties
1 Death
42 yards running
2 yards passing

4 KO's Sustained

Game MVP goes to Sabt Madmuck.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:36 AM   #17
MacroGuru
Coordinator

We get 2 guys that improve at the end of the match...

Smash is up to level 2 and we teach him Guard.

Ned, the pogoer is now level 2 and we teach him sure hands.

One thing I did notice though is Xag has a 1 ST and I will send him home and bring on another player, Baxk Greatgouge.

I am tempted to round out to 16 players but hold off.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:05 AM   #18
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Anyone want to bet on when we win our first actual match?
Old 08-28-2009, 06:32 PM   #19
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Match Day 2 - The Black Axes (Dwarf)

I just realized I am sitting at a TV of 1240 and the main reason is the fact I have to carry a full roster, that is letting the other teams get on avg 150K in inducements...most of the time it equates to an extra re-roll if the team is really low, a star player.

Going into the match I will leave the pogoer and fanatic off until the 2nd half unless I really need them.

The Black Axes win the toss and elect to receive so we set up.

Turn 1 - The kick goes out of bounds and they give the ball to the runner on the right side in the wings. Gats is blitzed on the right wing and knocked out.They start to form a cage on the right side. One of their blockers goes after Craze and he knocks their blocker down.

Xod winds up knocking their knocked down blocker back a spot. Craze throws a block on the troll slayer in front of him knocking him down. Smash throws a block and pushes his guy back and moves to help against the cage. Baxk throws a block and knocks down his guy, I yell for Koxedt to drop back.

Turn 2 - Muxd takes a block and is knocked down. Craze is blocked and knocked back, and he takes another block and drops his guy.

Smash blitzes the runner and goes down for his efforts.

Turn 3 - Baxk is blocked and knocked out and Muxd is stunned. Trollslayer tries to dodge Xod and is caught by the chain and falls.

Xod winds up and moves towards the ball carrier and catches a blocker pushing him back. Bagt throws a block knocking the blocker down. Craze blitzes the front of the cage and knocks the blocker back and is by the ball carrier and Koxedt comes up to provide some help.

Turn 4 - The troll-slayer blitzes Deg and knocks him back and frenzies, knocking him back again. Crsze is blocked and knocked back, Koxedt is knocked down. Dusb is knocked out. Gzar is knocked down and they finish it off by fouling Koxedt and knocking him out. The runner hands the ball of to a blocker.

Well, we have 4 Gobbos KOed right now, Xod winds up, knocks down and stuns the runner and spins into the ball carrier who clobbers him in the jaw, knocking him out.

Turn 5 - They run down the right side of the field again, setting up a cage. Muxd is blocked and badly hurt. Bagt is blocked and stunned. Deg is blitzed and holds his ground. Crazerip is blocked and knocked down.

Crazerip is pissed, gets up and blitzes the runner and is knocked down for his troubles.

Turn 6 - They chug down the sideline, distancing themselves from the players and ensuring they score next turn. Deg is blocked and knocked down. Their runner fouls Craze and knocks him out.

Smash goes stupid on me while the other 3 Gobbo's left stand up.

Turn 7 - They run it in.

Score is 1-0

Because I am understaffed, they force me to use the pogo and lunatic so we have 9 players left. Gzar is hit by a rock and knocked out on the kick off.

Ned scoops up the ball and tries to push it up into a cage and trips over his stick and falls.

Turn 8 - Smash is blocked by the troll slayer and knocked out. Deg has the ball and is blitzed being knocked back.

Net blitzes their runner with the chainsaw and knocks him out. Baxk blocks his guy knocking him down and Gos goes after the troll slayer and is knocked down for his efforts.

Half time we are down 1-0 and will have a hell of a time scoring without the Ned.

Turn 9 - We get Craze back at half and a few others, we are to 7 players on the pitch. Craze throws a block knocking his guy down. Gats scoops up the ball and runs it over to the cage we have set up on the left side of the field and hands it off to Deg.

Gats is blitzed by the troll slayer and is frenzied on, being pushed back 2 spots. Gos is blocked and knocked down and the right side of our cage is gone.

Turn 10 - Deg slips out, blitzing a blocker and knocking him down. Meanwhile Craze and company throw some blocks knocking guys back and bringing the cage back up.

Koxedt is blitzed and pushed back. Gos is blocked and knocked out and so is Baxk.

Turn 11 - Craze grabs Deg and tries to through him and drops him stunning him.

Craze is blocked and knocked down, Koxedt is knocked out and the other 2 are knocked down.

Turn 12
- Craze goes stupid on me, and the other 2 stand up...we are going to get our asses handed to us.

The have the ball and run it up the left hand side. Gats is knocked down. Sabt is knocked out. Deg is fouled and knocked out.

Turn 13 - Craze stands up.and I scream to the other 2 to stand up and run away..which Gats does.

And they run the ball in..

The score is now 2-0

Turn 14 - We get no one back and will start out with 5 players. We set our 3 on the line and drop the other 2 WAY back.

The ball goes out of bounds and we hand the ball to Gats. Craze blocks the troll slayer knocking him back and follows up. Bagt throws a block and pushes his guy back. We are playing stall ball...Gats runs to the center of the field about 3 squares up from the end zone.

Gzar is blitzed and knocked down. Troll slayer throws a block on Craze knocking him down. Bagt is now stunned.

Turn 15 - Crazerip gets up, blitzing the troll slayer and is knocked right back down. (Damn the loner skill!)

Another player is kocked out...And the foul another...

Turn 16 - Gats tries to dodge out of zones and is knocked dow...

They scoop up and score...

Game over they win 3 - 0

We sustained....are you ready for it.....14 KO's

Match Rating 10/20.

MVP was our rookie Baxk Greatgouge
Old 08-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #20
MacroGuru
Coordinator

So the dwarves dished us our worst loss ever. It sucked having to use the pogoer and the fanatic way before I wanted to. I think I might have to rework the philosophy of using them...

Right now I am disgusted by the play.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:41 PM   #21
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru View Post
Match Day 3 - Skrits Razorclaws

A rat team, just what we need, a speed team..I like the low AV but we need a win. Oh, and they get 310K for inducements.

Turn 1 - The Rats win the toss and elect to receive, they drop 2 back to pick up the ball, one runner dodges successfully through our line while another gets tripped up.

Xod winds up, stunning a rat. Crazerip knocks out Ziptak their Rat Ogre. Bagt knocks down the one runner that dodged. Muxd blitzes and is knocked down.

Turn 2 - Xod is blitzed and KO'd. Then a blocker tries to block smash and is knocked down.

Sabt throws a block stunning his blocker. Craze goes stupid.

Turn 3 - Nothing major on their end, they set themselves up for a pass to come next turn.

Gats throws his block stunning the stormvermin he is with....We set up to take away his pass plays.

Turn 4 - The move, complete the pass, dodge through some players and move to hand it off, fumbling the hand off.

We push the rats away from the ball, Bagt moves to pick it up and fumbles it.

Turn 5 - Koxedt is blocked and knocked out. Their gutter runner then scoops up the ball and scores....

1 - 0 for the rats.

They get the blitz on the kickoff and take away any of our movements to get to the ball without having to dodge. Smash knocks his guy back, Craze seriously injures his. Gos throws his block and is knocked down.

Turn 6 - The get to the ball scoop it up and pushes for the score, tripping over the goal line and knocking himself out.

The ball is to far away for us to get to, so we need to knock out their close guy. Craze goes stupid, Smash stuns his guy..Deg blitzes and is knocked down.

Turn 7 - their rat dodges and gets the ball...touchdown.

2 - 0

They get another blitz on the kickoff. And this time as they dodge they are knocked down and unable to set up. Deg has the ball. Craze and Smash both knockdown their guys. Gats blitzes his guy and they both go down with Gats getting knocked out.

Turn 8 - They set up a wall to stop us.

Bagt throws a block and is knocked down.

Halftime score is 2-0

Turn 9 - We bring in the fanatic..we are going to keep the pogoer out until the next score. Craze and Smash knock their guys down, Net couldn't get the chainsaw going. Deg runs, scoops up the ball, and we set the cage up. Sabt throws a block and is knocked down.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 09-26-2009 at 12:27 AM.