Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-21-2009, 01:57 PM   #1
RendeR
Coordinator

Ratting it up: a Blood Bowl Interactive Dynasty (Season 1: Game 2 Complete VACANCIES)

OK so I haven't tried this in a while and frankly I'm frustrated with my current championship in BB.

SO lets get FOFC involved in my day to day games.

I will be taking a Skaven team since I've never used them before and naming each player after one of you. I will take requests as to what position you want to be. Also give me a role you'd like to play such as QB, Best receiver, Rat Ogre assassin(out to kill as many players as possible) etc etc.

There will be the following players to start with and extras will be purchased as needed.

1 Thrower: Skaven Throwers compensate for their lack of agility with their Throwing skills and ability to get closer to the intended
catcher than most other teams. Sure Hands makes it easier for them to pick up the ball, and then they can then either throw
it to a nearby Gutter Runner, or if necessary, attempt to make a run for it themselves. In addition, Throwers have the same attributes as Linemen and can fill in the lines if needs be.

2 Gutter Runner: With an unbelievable Movement value of 9, Gutter Runners leave most opponents in their wake, providing the Skaven
Coach with lots of opportunity for some spectacular turnovers. Their high Agility value of 4 and Dodge skills mean that they can sail through enemy lines if luck is on their side. In short, a Gutter Runner with the ball in its hands and a few of his Gutter Runner Team-mates by his side can almost win a match by themselves! However, they only have Strength 2, so they will always be a target for the opposing coach so be careful to keep them out of conflict as much as possible.

2 Stormvermin Blitzers: Purchasing two Stormvermin is not very expensive and although they are not especially strong, they start out with Block which is something that will come in pretty handy. However, two defensive players is obviously not enough to hold the line. Instead, use them to make a gap for Gutter Runners to go through. They also have slightly higher Armour Value than the rest of the team, so don’t be afraid to get stuck in there! They may not be enough on their own to hold back the oncoming horde, but who cares as long as you get that touchdown!

1 Rat Ogre: This monster isn’t just any old hulking great lump of brainless muscle; he is the most expensive hulking great lump of brainless muscle on the pitch! At 160,000GP, you will soon agree though that he’s worth it. His Strength means that he can stand up to anything that picks on his weaker team-mates and his Prehensile Tail can really get in an opponent’s way, tripping them up as they try to dodge away. Be warned though that with the lack of the Block skill and an Armour value of 8, the Rat Ogre isn’t invincible and at that price, a bad injury means you’re faced with a huge financial loss.

The Rat Ogre is also subject to the Wild Animal skill, which could foul up your carefully laid plans as he stands in the middle of the pitch roaring as enemy players dash right by him. On the plus side though, his Movement rating of 6 makes him quite mobile and allows him to change position after a successful Blitz.

5 Lineman: Skaven Lineman are some of the quickest on the pitch; their extra Movement allowing them to get out of all sorts of trouble by making diagonal moves to dart out of the way of opposing players. However they pay for this advantage with a weak
Armour value, so the Skaven coach needs to learn quickly how to use these players to their best advantage or face losing them early on. In addition, as a Lineman’s primary role is to set up a line of defence in the centre field, it is not often that they will have the chance to make the most of their movement advantage.

Having said that, Skaven Linemen are not expensive and when they evolve they have access to Mutation skills. A lowly basic Skaven when suddenly equipped with Disturbing Presence or Horns will feel even more of a bargain given its relatively low starting cost of 50,000GP.

Players and positions will be assigned on a first come first served basis with anyone beyond the 11th man getting a post as the game needs allow.

Who will be the first to die? Who will be the first to score? How many kills can the Blitzers and Rat Ogre rack up?

How do we stinketh, let me smell the ways.....

I'll start playing as soon as I have 11 names =) (Edited to add that I can't edit the names after I start a game so I need to make sure they're all there ahead of time)

Thrower - SirFozzie
Gutter Runner - Path12
Gutter Runner - Izulde
Rat Ogre - Coffee Warlord - Killed By Grudge Bearers Seas 2 Game 2
StormVermin - Chesapeake
StormVermin - Kislingbury
Lineman - law90026 - Killed By Grudge Bearers Seas 2 Game 2
Lineman - NeonChaos
Lineman - BYU14
Lineman - ntndeacon
Lineman - RealDeal
Lineman - JoninMiddleGA - New Recruit Seas 2 Game 3

Waiting List (New players will be added before dead ones are reincarnated)
-----------------------------------
Coffee Warlord II

Last edited by RendeR : 07-30-2009 at 08:10 PM.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:12 PM   #2
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Erik Flamebeard (of the Neither Here Nor There) has been summoned from the depths to be your Assassin of Doom. He shall smash all in his wake.

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 07-21-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:45 PM   #3
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Erik Flamebeard (of the Neither Here Nor There) has been summoned from the depths to be your Assassin of Doom. He shall smash all in his wake.

Well it'll be Coffee Warlord just to make it simpler for everyone to follow, but one right smashing Rat-Ogre ye shall be =)
Old 07-21-2009, 03:27 PM   #4
path12
Coordinator

Hmm. I'll be a gutter runner.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:31 PM   #5
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The Foz will be your QB *IE, the thrower*
Old 07-21-2009, 03:53 PM   #6
Izulde
Head Coach

You can't handle my Gutter Running speed. I fly so fast, by the time you blink, I gone and taken all yo mofos out.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:04 PM   #7
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

SMASH.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:14 PM   #8
chesapeake
College Starter

It looks like you need a blitzer. And I like blitzing. Or getting blitzed. I have a tough time separating the two.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #9
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

CRUSH.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:08 PM   #10
law90026
College Benchwarmer

I are Linesman. Don't let me die pls.
law90026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 04:47 AM   #11
kislingbury
Mascot

Room for the last Stormvermin?
kislingbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:08 AM   #12
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Neon Chaos as a Lineman!
Old 07-22-2009, 08:33 AM   #13
BYU 14
Coordinator

I'll jump on board as a lineman
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:50 AM   #14
RendeR
Coordinator

Whoot 2 more and we hit the Pitch!
Old 07-22-2009, 02:08 PM   #15
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I will be a lineman
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 03:41 PM   #16
RendeR
Coordinator

And then there was one....
Old 07-22-2009, 06:09 PM   #17
RealDeal
High School Varsity

ill be whatever is left.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #18
RendeR
Coordinator

Awesome stuff. We have a full 11 rat team. I will create the championship and load the team up tomorrow. First game will probably be sometime tomorrow but then I'm gone till Monday night (camping trip) next week we'll get some games in and see how our motly group fairs!
Old 07-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #19
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

KILL.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:46 PM   #20
RendeR
Coordinator

Welcome Ladies and Gentlefreaks to the first ever FOFC Blood Bowl Championships! Our contenders this season will the the FOFC Rabid Rodents! A team of the most vile skaven players that I have ever laid eyes upon.

The league contains 56 teams divded into 4 levels. our heros will start out at the lowest level and have to play their way to the top!!

13 games comprise a season with the top team advancing to the next higher level. Our leagues rules included everything except contracts and negotiations with players. Aging is included to allow us to rotate through new FOFCers!! We will also be playing on the hard level which means the opposition will be bottling up even more than usual.

Skaven Cheese has sponsored the team for 55,000 if we succeed in winning 100% of our games! We got an extra 37,000 for setting other goals for our team. We start teh season with 3 Fan Factor, 1 Cheerleader, 1 Apothecary and 2 all important re-rolls!!

Our teams logo is the symbol on a bright yellow uniform.

LETS GO RABID RODENTS!!!

Our first match will be vs the ItziBitzi Blockers

The Blockers are a Lizardman team that tends to go with the small lineup. One Kroxigor and a SINGLE Saurus Blitzer, the rest of the team are skinks!

Turn 1: Rodents kick off, SirFozzie aims for the deep left corner of the pitch and KICKS.......about 3 yards deep in the left center area.....Nice one there Foz, talk about a straw foot.... Anyway, the Lizards grab the ball and start to move their troops in to protect him. As they complete a few blocks without doing more than pushing us around a bit they end their turn 1 by slamming Neon Chaos to the ground, stunning him.

RODENTS TURN 1: Make a couple solid blocks, Coffee Warlord slaps a skink backwards twice gaining some maneuvering room for his teamates. Then as we're about to move the unengaged right side of our line into the fray Law90026 blitzes the Saurus in his way and.....Rolls Skulls. Flatened by animovable wall of blue scales. Turnover.

Turn 2: The Blockers move more skinks into contact and try to build a solid box around teh ball. They flatten RealDeal in teh process but then mistake #1 happens, a skink fails a dodge move and we get to go in turn 2!!

RODENTS TURN 2: RealDeal and Neon Chaos stand up, the Blockers have moved back to about 2/3 of the pitch from their end zone and in the moddle of the left side of the pitch as we look at them. I order our team to surround the ball, getting players in between their blockers on all side but the back end. With Neon Chaos, Law and Real Deal unable to move after standing up (and me missing the chance to move NC *smacks head*) we have little to do. Coffee Warlord stands back up (he had been knocked down by their Krox) and blitz the krox and knock him back and Frenzy kicks in to knock him down in the middle of their defensive block. Luckily that was everything we could do as time ran out on our turn. (2:00 turns)

Turn 3: Turn three looks to be our big break, the Blockers fail miserably on a tackle attempt and we get to go with a couple wide open shots at the ball carrier. After moving people into place I blitz Path12 into the Skink with the ball.....and he pushes him back a bit. I really hate the Dodge skill =) ok, so we surround him with 4 players, he's got one skink in support. I try to get Coffee Warlord back up after he was knocked flat again and he decides to go all "wild animal" on me and lay there.

On to turn 4: We suffer a knockout when RealDeal takes the full brunt of the Saurus blitzer face first, he's out cold and probably won't be back until after halftime. Its not hurting us right away though as we maneuver blocks and players to keep ourselves 5 strong around the ball carrier, unfortunately A failed block by ntndeacon ends our turn one step before we were ready to pop the ball carrier.

TURN 5: AHA! Another opportunity as the Blockers try to move some skinks into position doing well at first by knocking Kinslingbury flat but coming up skulls as Chesapeake tears his would be blocker apart stunning him and getting the turnover! we now outnumber the Lizards almost 2-1 around the ball!

Alas, I got excited for nothing. The first attempted block (to open a hole for a blitz of the ball carrier) was a both down result for Izulde. Gutter Runners just aren't all that powerful it seems.

TURN 6: Turn 6 just...didn't really happen. Really bad rolls on both sides leaves the ball still in the skink's hands with 4 of his buddies nearby, all surrounded by 5 of our players. On thye good side, CW quite nastily threw the saurus warrior to the ground. Very ferocious he was.

Turn 7: Wow, this was a turnaround turn for the lizards, they broke loose on us, getting 4 skinks and the ball carrier out into the far right side of teh pitch in the clear! It looks like their going to score when they have a failed block and turnover! However their still too far from the end Zone!!

Turn 8: Nothing but random blocks and a wasted attempt to gain rushing yardage as the skink with the ball can't get to the end zone and none of his teamates are any closer. We escape the first half with a 0-0 tie!!

Second half coming soon!

Turn 9: We set up in a wall formation with all our blocking types together across the center of teh pitch. our gutter Runners are aligned just like WR's on the outside and Fozzie is back to receive the kick.

Kickoff sees a high kick and really short, Fozzie has the ball only 2 yards short of midfield. our attack begins. I move the lineman and blitzers on our right end block and cut their opponents hard left creating a walled off area right up the gut on the right side of the line. Two rats take position along the far right to interfere with the skinks out there and BYU14 does an amazing blitz maneuver to take out their man in the middle and follow through to get in their deep cover skink's way. Another huge move was done by CW as our mighty Rat OGre asserted himself against the saurus blitzer in a most unkindly manner, knocking the scaly freak out cold!!

Now with the field open Izulde sprints down the right flank to within 5 spots of the goal line, Fozzie, patiently waiting with the ball runs up into the Lizards side of the pitch and fires a perfect pass which Izulde pulls in without any effort at all. Our turn one is done, we have a rat or two lined up with every lizardman player on the pitch and we're 5 steps from the lead!!

The lizards turn 9 is pretty safety based. They move 3 skinks into contact with Izulde and teh ball. Move a few others as best they can and are done.

TURN 10: I put a couple quick blocks on to free up space around Izulde, the key move being a successful blitz by Neon Chaos that leaves only 1 skink touching Izulde's position. A couple other pushes leave us with our shot. I move Izulde away from the skink covering him and head for the Endzone.

Izulde dives right, rolls and comes up rinning...TOUCHDOWN RABID RATS!!!! 1-0 For the FOFCer's!!!!!

The Bottom of turn 10 sees a near perfect kick off from SirFozzie leaving the ball sitting 1 yard outside teh end zone. The Blockers move their ball carrier (after a good pickup) towards our left side and about 4 steps from the goal line. They wall off with 3 skinks from the far right side of teh pitch. As their turn 9 ends we have a pretty wide open field.Turn 11: Things start off great. I order CW to knock a skink out of the way and he does so with a vengeance. not sure how that little sucker is still kicking let alone able to stay in the game, he got hammered. I send Neon Chaos after the Saurus blitzer and NC crushes him with an amazing block, the lizzard is KO'd!! Next Kinslingbury move to block their big Kroxigor and WHAM! another knockout blow!! the Rabid Rats arr laying some serious smackdown in this second half!! I maneuver a few more of our players into positions to block their movement and succeed nicely with a few great dodge rolls for our boys. On to the Lizards turn 11.....

DODGE FAILED, TURNOVER on the very first move by the lizzards!!!

Turn 12: We're sitting pretty with almost every rat on or near someone and 5 of them near the ball carrier. a couple well placed hits and we could score! Izulde sits nearby the ball hoping to snag a fumble and take it home. Our Lineman blitzes in and only manages to push the skink back against the sideline (I reallly hate the dodge skill) Seeing no other real option I block the ballcarrier out of bounds and allow the crowd to beat the shit out of him, he's done for the game (3'rd or 4th guy out for the lizzards) the ball gets tossed back into the pitch....right at Law90026's feet! he scoops it up and rambles in making 2 go for it's to score our second TD of the day!!!

2-0 Rabid Rats with 4 turns to play!

Turn 13/14/15/16:
Some of the ugliest dice rolls I've ever witnessed. The Blockers almost scored a worthless TD in turn 16 after turnover after turnover left them 2 yards out along the sideline. I blitzed SirFOzzie (our deep safety) and knocked the ball loose on the last turn. Every one of these last turns was just sick failures on every attempted blitz/go for it/block. Ugly Blood Bowl.

FOFC Rabid Rats 2
ItziBitzi Blockers 0

Our first game and we come away with a solid victory. our defensive play was awesome. They only ever got near our goal in the final turn of play when it was already decided. We forced them to play in their zone all game long.

MVP - Ntndeacon (lots of good blocks and one major blitz that helped us score)
Cash earned 20,ooo
Fan Factor +1 (we're up to 4 now)
No casualties or major injuries sustained (BIG win for us there)

Team Experience:
NTN - 5
Izulde - 3
Law90026 - 3
SirFozzie - 1

Thats 1 down, 12 to go in season 1!!

Last edited by RendeR : 07-24-2009 at 02:34 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:58 PM   #21
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Yes Yes.. we kill kill.. we score score.. they lose lose! We Win! We get cheese bonus after game boss?
Old 07-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #22
RendeR
Coordinator

Coach RendeR gathers his troops, "Great game out there boys, Coffee, much crushing and power, way to go, FOzzie, that was a gorgious pass. ntn, aswesome blocking and hitting man. You all should be proud. Now head into the cag....err Locker room, there is some prime smoked Gouda in there just waiting for my winners!!!!"
Old 07-23-2009, 08:58 PM   #23
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

COFFEE GO SMASH.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:42 PM   #24
Izulde
Head Coach

I'm the first! The first to score! You can't handle my speed!

Old 07-23-2009, 11:55 PM   #25
BYU 14
Coordinator

Give some love to the Rat bastards in the trenches there Speedy Gonzales.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:18 AM   #26
kislingbury
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Kislingbury move to block their big Kroxigor and WHAM! another knockout blow!!

get used to that sentence.

BOOYA
Old 07-24-2009, 03:20 AM   #27
law90026
College Benchwarmer

/flex

Just call me the Skaven Ray Lewis.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:12 AM   #28
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Way to go, Render!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:42 AM   #29
chesapeake
College Starter

Way to go, team!

FEAR THE RATS!
Old 07-24-2009, 02:05 PM   #30
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

KILLLLLLL!!! I eat lizards for breakfast!!! They are quite tasty with a bit of Camembert! OOO Gouda!
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:31 AM   #31
condors
College Starter

It is all fun and games till someone gets claws (and razor sharp claws)

enjoying the dynasty been playing a few skaven teams myself they are pretty cool as they can evolve(mutations) into anything(more bashy, 4 armed reciever type).
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:30 PM   #32
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I got my butt kicked that game.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:44 PM   #33
RendeR
Coordinator

Game 2: The Dwarven team "Grudge Bearers" come calling.

We lose the opening coin toss and will kick off today as we try to repeat our winning ways of week 1.

A nice deep kick, but a high one which they catch with ease and scuttle up the sidelines near midfield.

TURN 1: Its going to be a long LONG day for us... Law90026 has his head literally ripped off and appears dead...the apothecary confirms this as he fails utterly to help him. Our first death on the FOFC Rabid Rats. RIP LAW90026.

Neon Chaos gets clubbed solidly and is unconscious for at least the first half.

On our side of the turn we maneuver carefully and get players into solid positions. I take a chance and push Coffee Warlord for a go for it, big mistake as he fails and falls flat on his ass. Turnover

Turn 2: First block made by the dwarves knocks Path12 out cold. thats 3 so far we're down this half at least and its only turn 2?

Again I maneuver our boys into solid positions, I line up CW for a stand-up-blitz move which works briliantly! He knocks the ball right into Izulde's Ratty Fingers!!

Turn 3: Kislingbury looks up as his assailant belts him into next week, literally, he's badly hurt and gone for the game (4 guys out of action in 3 turns, holy fuck) Izulde takes a block and loses the ball. I try to get ntndeacon into better position to slow them down and yep, you guessed it, he gets KO'd for the game too....5 out, turn THREE?? Bloodbath my ass, this is a meat grinder. and RAT is on the menu.

Turn 4: Good things start to happen here, the dwarves are moving the ball well, but Chesapeake trips up the ball carrier as he tries to dodge around him and GETS THE BALL!, on our end of the turn everyone is setup as best they can to protect Chessy as hescampers down the sideline.....only to trip and fall on his ass and lose the ball. (My bad for even trying the GFI but I figured we had to be due some luck here right? guess not.)

Turn 5: The dwarves move themselves into better positions,. but do not recover the ball or even try to at this point. BYU14 goes after the pigskin....and fails. (But hey, nobody DIED right?)

Turn 6: THe dwarves move a bit and get guys near the ball carrier and look solid, we get the chance I've been looking for, just enough space to blitz in Coffee for a sideline knockout and get the ball deep in their zone. CW blitzes, pushes the ball carrier back to the sidelines, Frenzied he tries to hammer the dwarf into the stands and.....AGets Killed trying to do so...no I mean it, CW, our Rat Ogre is so much rat-paste on the pitch. 5 out, 2 of them dead and its only turn 6. *sigh*

Turn 7: Dwarves recover the ball, move back to mid-field area, Izlude unlucky enough to be near a sideline gets thwapped INTO the stands, again, out for the uknown future.

Turn 8: Dwarves can't score, they're too slow. We have 3 count them T H R E E rats even on the pitch, NONE of them are standing. The half ends with it looking like a whitewash for the dwarves.

Halftime score: Rats 0 - Dwarves 0

Ok so the second half should see some recoveries and we ought to have at least 7 guys on the field...right? heh, NO.
BYU14 a lineman, Chesapeake a Stormvermin blitzer, and SirFozzie our Thrower are the only ones conscious enough to take the field. yes folks, until someone scores and kicks off again in this half, we have THREE PLAYERS.

Turn 9: Turn 9 starts off almost as well as the first half, Kickoff item: SirFozzie gets stoned into stunned-ness by the fans. Go figure? BYU14 dodges away from his blocker and snags the ball. Chesapeake pushes his blocker off and stands ready.

The dwarves knock Chesapeake flat and move players down in a line to block off BYU's movement options. (Holy shit a turn without a casualty??)

Turn 10: Fozzie stands up, makes not one but TWO Go For It rolls to get deep into dwarf territory. BYU runs freely and gets near midfield and throws a BEAutiful pass right into the waiting claws of Fozzie!!! HUZZA something to cheer about. yah ok, I got nothin. Chesapeake dodges a blocker to move into position to guard one side for Fozzie.

The Grudge Bearers (or grudge creators in this game) do the simple things right and blitz Fozzie, knocking the ball loose.

Turn 11: BYU and Chesapeake make gorgious dodges to get into a supporting position for FOzzie's Blitz....which fails miserably.
Dwarves move down the field.

Turn 12: BYU blocks his man, Chesapeake blocks HIS man, Fozzie has a shot at a blitz if he can just make a GFI roll....no...he falls flat on his tail.....
Dwarves move down the field...MORE. The Dwarves, amused at our impudence at continuing to fight them slap the living shit out of Chesapeake who is KO'd.

Turn 13: BYU and Fozzie run like hell to try and catch the ball carrier. On the dwarf turn BYU gets the shit kicked out of HIM too, 1 gfuy left standing for the rats.....Warves walk in for the score.

1-0 Grudge Bearers (pall bearers?)

Turn 14: Hey look at our luck NOWE, we got 4 guys back!! We now have BYU, Chesapeake, Fozzie, Path12,and Izulde on our side of the pitch and they...well they have everyone.......*sigh*

First block attempt of any kind on turn 14, BYU fails utterly, TURNOVER.

Turn 15 - 16 really nothing important happens, no one dies at least. No major injuries just dwarves being dwarves. They did try a foul play on the last turn which got their guy busted, but it didn't mean much.

32 total yards rushing
8 yards passing
6 players knocked out
4 player casualties
2 player deaths.

But hey they paid us 60,000 to play right?? RIGHT?????

Holy living fuck we're screwed.

Rabid Rats stand at 1-1 on the season. We have 9 healthy rats and I can afford to replace 1 Lineman, first FOFC-er to apply gets the job. Woe be unto thee who enter here.....

Another game once we have a new player.

Last edited by RendeR : 07-30-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:57 PM   #34
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

RIP Me.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #35
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
RIP Me.

Indeed, that was the ugliest first half I have ever experienced.

Shall I add CW II to the waiting list?
Old 07-30-2009, 08:07 PM   #36
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Indeed, that was the ugliest first half I have ever experienced.

Shall I add CW II to the waiting list?

Hell yes. Rebuild him. Make him better. You have the technology.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:07 PM   #37
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Put me in coach

Granted, I have no idea what the hell is going on beyond the vaguest recollection of the board game and what I've read here in the past few weeks. I don't own the game & doubt I ever will ... but since I probably have the life expectancy of a pygmy goby, I don't know if that really matters.

edit to add: Besides, think how little you'll grieve at my passing

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 07-30-2009 at 08:08 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:08 PM   #38
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Put me in coach

Granted, I have no idea what the hell is going on beyond the vaguest recollection of the board game and what I've read here in the past few weeks. I don't own the game & doubt I ever will ... but since I probably have the life expectancy of a pygmy goby, I don't know if that really matters.

Welcome Jon, thou shall be a lineman strong and sturdy, well sturdier than LAw90026 I hope......
Old 07-30-2009, 08:13 PM   #39
Izulde
Head Coach

Oh the hilarity of a JIMGA Rat.

Old 07-30-2009, 08:32 PM   #40
law90026
College Benchwarmer

I'm dead?!?!?! RIP.

(Let me know if another spot opens up eventually)
Old 07-30-2009, 08:35 PM   #41
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Oh the hilarity of a JIMGA Rat.

I kind of thought there might be some minor amusement value in this for folks
Old 07-30-2009, 08:42 PM   #42
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by law90026 View Post
I'm dead?!?!?! RIP.

(Let me know if another spot opens up eventually)

I'll add you to the waiting list along with Coffee. Sorry man. That game was brutal.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:44 AM   #43
chesapeake
College Starter

What a bloodbath! Still, losing only 1 - 0 after that kind of carnage seems like an impressive accomplishment. Defense definitely appears to be our strength -- even with only 3 guys on the field. Nice job, Coach!

Now where the hell is my cheese?
Old 07-31-2009, 12:04 PM   #44
RealDeal
High School Varsity

What happened to me that game?
Old 07-31-2009, 01:15 PM   #45
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
What happened to me that game?

Somewhere along the way, I honestly missed the play I think, sorry, You got knocked out and never made your recovery roll (although you only had 2 chances so its not that surprising)
Old 07-31-2009, 01:21 PM   #46
kislingbury
Mascot

Sorry team. I owe you guys.

Next week its claws all round baby
Old 08-22-2009, 12:31 AM   #47
RendeR
Coordinator

Sorry guys, I've been busy with other things and still miffed at how awful our last game went so I think I've been avoiding this =)

I'll try to get a game in over the weekend!
Old 08-22-2009, 09:27 AM   #48
BYU 14
Coordinator

Just happy to be alive after that last slaughter.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:20 PM   #49
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Add me to the waiting list too.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:26 PM   #50
WVUFAN
College Starter

Please add me to the waiting list too. Looks very interesting.

WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote