Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #701
cougarfreak
College Starter

Don't kill an innocent villager........I think it's fairly obvious dubb is trying to deflect things away from him.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:00 PM   #702
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

If I am not obeyed, the spice will not flow.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:10 PM   #703
saldana
Pro Starter

For the first time since the formation of your raiding party, the decision today does not require much in terms of conversation.

The newest member of your group, Cougarfreak, is decided to be what you hope is the last infiltrator.

"I've done nothing wrong, I am just a boy-man...I have never hurt anyone", pleads CF.

But it is to no avail, as once again Coffee Warlord strides forward, a Maker hook in one hand and a thumper in the other.

"You claim to be a Fremen, and I am willing to give you a chance to prove yourself...to Shai-Hulud. If you are truly one of us, you should have no problem riding the Maker to prove it.

Cougarfreak looks visibly shaken at being handed the tools of a Wormrider. Being as new as he is to the ways of the desert, he has never been the one to call the Maker and perform the dangerous act of being the first to ride him.

As he trudges out into the open pan, he plants the thumper, and with its first rhythmic beat, the fear in Cougarfreak's eyes increases exponentially.

As he waits, the thumper continues to pound it's summons to a worm until after what feels like forever to CF, the static charges created by the passing of the worm through the sand become visible, and he begins to run back towards the thumper.

From the vantage point safely atop the dunes, you all immediately know that Cougar has moved too early. With the worm still beneath the sand, he cannot know where safety may lie and as the behemoth emerges, you see that CF is directly in the path of the Maker, instead of along side of it.

As Cougarfreak realizes the mistake he has made, he turns to run, but doing so only draws the attention of Shai-Hulud as it silences the thumper. As tears stream down the face of the manling that is CF, the worm, rather than open its mouth and devour him, simply crushes him beneath its' armored scale segments.

Cougarfreak is dead, his water is smeared upon the dune.

You return to the Sietch and search his yali. You find a poster of Coffee Warlord, with "i heart muad'dib" written in childish scrawl across the bottom.

There is nothing there that shows him to be anything but exactly what he said he was. A Jihadi Warrior, who was just learning to cleanse his blade in the blood of his enemies.

It is now Night 6, orders are due by 6am EST

Last edited by saldana : 01-25-2011 at 09:12 PM.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #704
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Well, gee.

Hi dubb!
Old 01-25-2011, 09:17 PM   #705
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

However, to please Saldana.

Bless the Maker and his water. Bless his coming, and his going. May his passage cleanse the world. May he keep the world for his people.

And may he eat Dubb.
Old 01-25-2011, 09:20 PM   #706
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm not a wolf. I am very confused right now.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 09:26 PM   #707
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
However, to please Saldana.

Bless the Maker and his water. Bless his coming, and his going. May his passage cleanse the world. May he keep the world for his people.

And may he eat Dubb.

you're f*@&in lucky!!!
Old 01-25-2011, 10:14 PM   #708
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Sorry, Danny -- guess you were right.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:18 PM   #709
Passacaglia
Coordinator

It's too bad, though -- I was hoping to win it fair, and now the only thing that gave us the win was the fact that the wolves missed a night kill.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:36 AM   #710
Danny
Head Coach

Not necessarily pass, if this was an end game scenario I would have pushed much stronger for dubb and would not have switched.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:07 AM   #711
saldana
Pro Starter

Previous nights have seemed to last longer than they should have, but this one passes in a virtual instant as anticipation permeates the sietch. Victory over Those Who Stand Against the Righteous seems inevitable.

As your numbers have been decremented, the ability to track who is missing each morning has increased. You each count to three as Danny, Passacaglia and Dubb93 emerge into the gathering area. Coffee Warlord is typically late, always casually emerging with the placid expression you have grown so accustomed to on his visage.

Time continues to inch forward as your apprehension grows...Muad'dib does not usually wait this long to come out of his yali. Furitive looks on the edge of panic cross all of your faces as you begin to walk, and then run straight for CW's sleeping chambers.

The three of you skid to a stop as you enter, bewilderment and shock overwhelming each of you. For there, in the middle of the room lay the body of the Kwisatch Haderach, the Universe's Super Being, He who could be many places at once, the Lisan al-Gaib, Usul, the strength of the pillar, Muad'dib, Paul Atredies, Mahdi....the God. Fucking. Emperor.

It doesn't matter what you call him, for he is now nothing more than the water in his flesh, at least what flesh is left of him, because the fact that he is dead is overshadowed only by the way in which he died. Scattered around him impaled in every loose object that Coffee could have reached is a hunter seeker. There must be a dozen or more, their needles jammed into a book, a piece of wood, the hilt of his crysknife.

But for every one that was blocked, there are two more impaled into CW's body. Hunter Seekers protrude from every surface of Coffee's corpse...the future lines could not possibly have shown him almost 30 bringers of suspensor driven death flying at him at one time.

Coffee Warlord is dead, he was Paul Muad'dib

It is now Day 7, votes are due at 10pm EST.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:25 AM   #712
Passacaglia
Coordinator

VOTE DUBB
VOTE NIGHTFALL
Old 01-26-2011, 08:09 AM   #713
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Bah! FINE!

My son is gonna turn into a big worm and own all your asses for the next 20,000 years.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:54 AM   #714
Danny
Head Coach

Vote Dubb
Vote nightfall

Went over the roles again just to be 100% sure there was no chance Pass was a wolf who scanned as a villager and I see no way that was possible.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:59 AM   #715
Danny
Head Coach

That should be it there as we only need the two nightfall votes to call nightfall.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:48 AM   #716
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Vote Autumn

For lurking.
Old 01-26-2011, 09:49 AM   #717
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Vote Nightfall
Old 01-26-2011, 09:52 AM   #718
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Vote Autumn

For lurking.

lol
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 09:59 AM   #719
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

You of course realize, I saw my own death arriving, therefore I made sure to have a ghola grown. You killed my double.

The real Muad'dib is off sipping cocktails on the beaches of Kaladan.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:03 AM   #720
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah me too, what he said.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:58 AM   #721
saldana
Pro Starter

unfortunately for all of you, work is not cooperating with Nightfall...probably wont have it up til after i get home tonight, sorry
Old 01-26-2011, 12:23 PM   #722
Danny
Head Coach

Ill do it for you

dubb is a wolf, villagers win!.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:35 PM   #723
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Danny I don't think this is going to end how you expect it to.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:37 PM   #724
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Will it end how I expect it to?
Old 01-26-2011, 02:44 PM   #725
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Will it end how I expect it to?

Probably not unless you get your tie at some point in the game. Otherwise no, it will not end the way you expect it to.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:47 PM   #726
Danny
Head Coach

If it doesn't then there's got to be some weird unlisted mechanic going on. Maybe pass has his own win condition, who knows
Old 01-26-2011, 02:53 PM   #727
Danny
Head Coach

Having that tie condition would explain pass' often odd voting this game. If it is, I'm glad I at least made sure he wouldn't get it yesterday with my switch
Old 01-26-2011, 03:20 PM   #728
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Like I said earlier, if I needed a tie to win, I would have just waited until the last second to switch -- which I never did. Or I just wouldn't have voted today. Truly bizarre that people would still think that this late.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:58 PM   #729
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I'd laugh my ass off if there were 2 cunnings, and it was Pass all along.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #730
Danny
Head Coach

Well either you or dubb or npt forthcoming about something. Dubb usually isn't one to keep up the charade since its been decided, so who knows
Old 01-26-2011, 04:32 PM   #731
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Yeah, and I totally am the type to keep up the charade, but this time I've got nothing to tell, really.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:52 PM   #732
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I'd laugh my ass off if there were 2 cunnings, and it was Pass all along.

Oh yeah, that would be hysterical
Old 01-26-2011, 06:38 PM   #733
saldana
Pro Starter

In the fury that possesses you over the death of Muad'dib, you make your decision quickly of who is to die today.

Danny and Passacaglia turn and face Dubb93, calmly drawing their crysknifes.

"We know it was you, may your blade chip and shatter", snarls Danny, in the traditional Fremen taunt.

"We are going to sheath our blades in your blood" growls Pass.

Dubb stands his ground, a confidence about him that seems misplaced considering he is about to face two angry fremen.

"You are both fools. You were all fools to follow Muad'dib...you pledged your allegiance to an outworlder. Well for killing him the Baron will reward me richly. He has promised me knowledge and power the likes of which Muad'dib could only imagine. Muad'dib's wierding way is no match for what the Baron has already taught me in the ways of battle!!!"

With that statement, Dubb draws his own milky white blade, and steps back into a defensive stance.

"Now, you will see the awesome power of Harkonnen training!", as he begins an intricate series of maneuvers.

"Ho, haha, guard, turn, parry, dodge, spin, thrust, HA!" With the last "HA", Dubb accidentally stabs himself in the eye with the point of his knife.

"What just happened?" mutters Dubb under his breath as Pass and Danny exchange confused looks. "I thought i had it right...Ho, haha, guard, turn, parry, dodge, spin, thrust, ha!"

Again as he reaches the end of the battle mantra, Dubb pokes himself in the other eye, rendering himself completely blind.

Danny and Pass are now standing completely relaxed, amused at the pathetic attempt at knife fighting being put on by Dubb93.

"OK, I've got it now!" shouts Dubb, despite the fact that he can't see anything and isn't even facing his opponents any longer. With a renewed vigor, Dubb begins the Harkonnen battle cry once again..."HO, HAHA, GUARD, TURN, PARRY, DODGE, SPIN, THRUST, HA!!!!"

This time, perhaps because he was trying so hard, or perhaps because he couldn't see what he was doing, Dubb93 stabs himself directly in the throat and slumps to the ground dead.

Dubb93 was the Fremen Traitor.

The game has ended, Pass and Danny are the winners.

I hope you all enjoyed the game, as always I welcome your criticisms and comments...i will post my thoughts later on tonight...thanks for playing.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:42 PM   #734
Autumn
Head Coach

Hmm, Darth, Dubb and Packer. Let me check my notes ... yep, told ya so.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #735
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I had one of those.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #736
Autumn
Head Coach

You did a great job roleplaying, CW. I wish I remembered enough to do the same, but I really enjoy the immersion, so thanks.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:53 PM   #737
Autumn
Head Coach

So Dubb, did you never get in contact with the wolves?
Old 01-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #738
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

And now that the game is officially over. Yeah, I kinda lied about all those extra powers I had. Shock.

My powers.

At game on, I was immune to lynching and night kills until 1 of several things happen:

1) I reveal myself.
2) Someone tries to night kill or lynch me.
3) The spy scans me.
4) I use my Duke power.
5) The spy is killed.

If I was night attacked/lynched, which is what happened, I'd keep my Duke power. Sucked that it happened night 1. If I self-revealed, I'd lose my Duke power.

Think that sums it up. Didn't have any abilities other than that, was hoping I could subtly hint most of the game and scare off the wolves from killing me.

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 01-26-2011 at 06:56 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:59 PM   #739
Danny
Head Coach

good game guys! Wolvesw should have nked Autumn and I night 1 and 2
Old 01-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #740
Autumn
Head Coach

I figured that might be the case, CW. I remember being a wolf in the 24 game where one kill attempt on Jack didn't work. We spent the rest of the game assuming the second or third would work, but not wanting to chance it ;-)
Old 01-26-2011, 07:01 PM   #741
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

So we could have NK'd you after all on day 2? Man oh man...

You have no idea how close we were to winning...Friday night, the night we NK'd CR, we had NTN in our sights to kill (for truthfully no good reason) but we decided to switch at the last minute. Had we actually killed the seer before he revealed, we might have had a chance.

That and if dubb would have remembered a night kill the other night
Old 01-26-2011, 07:01 PM   #742
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I did enjoy being a wolf - I don't get to do it too often and I felt I played a somewhat decent game.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #743
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
And now that the game is officially over. Yeah, I kinda lied about all those extra powers I had. Shock.

My powers.

At game on, I was immune to lynching and night kills until 1 of several things happen:

1) I reveal myself.
2) Someone tries to night kill or lynch me.
3) The spy scans me.
4) I use my Duke power.
5) The spy is killed.

If I was night attacked/lynched, which is what happened, I'd keep my Duke power. Sucked that it happened night 1. If I self-revealed, I'd lose my Duke power.

Think that sums it up. Didn't have any abilities other than that, was hoping I could subtly hint most of the game and scare off the wolves from killing me.

We wanted to kill you night 2 but didn't want to waste another kill if it wouldn't work.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:04 PM   #744
Danny
Head Coach

you played a good game packer, all the wolves did. While my vote ended up on a wolf most days, I was never 100% sure
Old 01-26-2011, 07:08 PM   #745
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
We wanted to kill you night 2 but didn't want to waste another kill if it wouldn't work.

I figured as much, so I decided to continually throw out hints that would reinforce that belief.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:16 PM   #746
Autumn
Head Coach

Why did you guys decide to brutal me instead of Danny or Pass? I thought you had a pretty good chance of still having me in the vote the next day.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #747
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
So Dubb, did you never get in contact with the wolves?
i will answer this one...schmidty was obviously the Fremen traitor first, but since real life reared its ugly head, he never got scans in for the first two nights. when dubb volunteered to step in, i thought it was only fair to give him PM rights from when he joined, especially since his special ability was already gone...if the traitor had found Muad'dib with a scan while he was still hidden, he had a night action to attempt an assassination.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #748
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Why did you guys decide to brutal me instead of Danny or Pass? I thought you had a pretty good chance of still having me in the vote the next day.

pretty sure pass would have still voted you
Old 01-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #749
Autumn
Head Coach

Pass, Pass, Pass. I feel like if by the end of the game most of the villagers are 99% convinced you're somehow a wolf, despite having been scanned by the seer, you're doing something wrong. lol. I was convinced somehow you had duped us all. I read back through the rules three times trying to figure out how.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:39 PM   #750
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
pretty sure pass would have still voted you

Yeah it wouldn't have been hard to paint my move onto PF as trying to buy trust.