Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-24-2008, 09:17 PM   #901
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

There's no doubting now the firings are rolling now, and coming each day. Everyone is on edge and careful with what they say. And they remember the Gossip, everyone's friend, and his warning.

"Keep an eye on Farrah!"

Some of you take heed and throw your weight that way. Others simply vote that way because st.cronin was their friend. And still others vote out of dislike for the Crew or fear of them.

Nonetheless, the result is the same. Farrah Whitworth-Rahn is fired! She was a member of the Crew!

(word is she was jumped on the street, tied up and lynched, but no confirmation...)

But the Crew have proven themselves to be a resourceful bunch when threatened. Not long after Farrah departs, the Boss calls in SnDvls, whom has barely made a squeak these past few days.

The meeting is short. The result is inevitable. SnDvls was fired by wolf influence! And he was a wolf, too! But a Cougar!

Two wolves bite the dust today, and the atmosphere of dread rolls on another day...

Tomorrow's deadline is slightly earlier, as it is Friday night. Deadline will be 9 p.m. EST/6 p.m. PDT).

Good luck!

PM roles going out.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 01-24-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:18 PM   #902
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Woof woof baby.
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #903
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

awesome
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #904
path12
Coordinator

Two wolves! Nice.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:20 PM   #905
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Nice job, all!
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:21 PM   #906
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

well we will certainly have alot to go on moving forward
Old 01-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #907
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
YAY!!!!
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:26 PM   #908
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
well we will certainly have alot to go on moving forward

Definitely. I'm heading to bed early, so I don't expect to analyze anything today. I'll see if I come up with something when I get to work in the morning.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:27 PM   #909
Arles
Grey Dog Software

woah, interesting that SnDvls was a wolf. I had him pegged originally, but then backed off after I realized I was the fool.

Well, today went perfect. Out of the past 4 votes, we've nailed 3 wolves and have a lot more to go on for tomorrow. I will check back in during the AM to go through my thoughts on where we are.

Finally, I would like to make a tribute to St. Cronin - who was able to even peg a wolf with his lynching that made today possible.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #910
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

bulletsponge (7) -- Barkeep (95), oliegirl (110), Arles (163), Render (199), st.cronin (233), Mr. Wednesday (262), Lathum (227)
Lathum (5)-- claphamsa (97), bsak16 (162), SnDvls (207), Passacaglia (238), bulletsponge (240)
oliegirl (2)-- Alan T (123), Schmidty (134)
The Jackal (2)-- jeheinz (148), Farrah Whitworth-Rahn (208)
Barkeep49 (1)-- path12 (130)
Schmidty (1)-- mauboy1 (135)
Passacaglia (1)-- ntndeacon (136)
Mr. Wednesday (1)-- finkenst (253)
jeheinz (1)-- the Jackal (256)

finkenst (9)-- jeheinz72 (360), path12 (377), The Jackal (414), Lathum (426), SnDvls (489), Render (491), Passacaglia (568), Schmidty (578), mauboy1 (590)
Render (5)-- Arles (361), oliegirl (403), claphamsa (514), Farrah Whitworth-Rahn (518), Mr. Wednesday (685)
Lathum (1)-- bsak16 (395)
SnDvls (1)-- ntndeacon (392)
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn (1)-- st.cronin (346)
jeheinz72 (1)-- Alan T (349)

Not Voted: finkenst

Farrah Whitworth-Rahn (7)-- Passacaglia (719), mauboy1 (721), Alan T (750), oliegirl (804), ntndeacon (805), The Jackal (811), SnDvls (815)
SnDvls (3)-- Farrah Whitworth-Rahn (837), Mr. Wednesday (842), path12 (868)
bsak16 (2)-- Lathum (818), Schmidty (872)
Lathum (2)-- bsak16 (769), Render (788)
mauboy1 (1)-- jeheinz72 (778)
path12 (1)-- Arles (720)
Alan T (1)-- claphamsa (767)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:31 PM   #911
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

All PM roles are out.

Also, thoughts on weekend scheduling.

My thinking was to go with one day for the weekend, to conclude early evening Sunday, maybe 4 p.m. PDT/7 p.m. EST? And then back to regular schedule for Monday.

This is assuming it will be needed (and I think it will be).

Anyone have thoughts on this?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:32 PM   #912
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Thanks for that, Alan. It's a tough day to figure in some ways, since there was no villager killed today.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:35 PM   #913
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

why is Arles highlighted?
Old 01-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #914
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am good with whatever for the weekend.

Nice work alan
Old 01-24-2008, 09:36 PM   #915
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Wow, how awesome is that!

Nice job, everyone.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #916
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
why is Arles highlighted?

blue = villager

Arles claimed to be the fool, and no one has disputed that
Old 01-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #917
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Hmm the Purple I used for Sndvls doesn't show up that great in this skin. oh well.

Common voting.. Mr.Wednesday and Farrah voted together yesterday and today, both also voted for Render yesterday to save Fink. Interesting note, Fink voted for Mr.W on day 1 in what was assumed at the time as his "throw away vote"

Right now I feel pretty strongly that mr.W is the third wolf in that team along with Fink and Farrah. I don't think he should be our target today. I still think evening up the teams only benefits us.

People who voted for both Farrah and Fink: Passacaglia, Mauboy, the jackal, Sndvls. Obviously we know why now for Sndvls, the other three Pass, mauboy and the jackal obviously are no huge suprise as they have been talked about for a while now.

Ntndeacon day 1 voted for Passacaglia by himsef. day 2 voted for Sndvls by himself. today he voted for Farrah after it pretty much was already decided... If wolf teams are 4 each, could he be a 4th on their team? or possibly the fish converted?

Farrah voted with jeheinz against the jackal on day 1 for a really weird reason. The jackal also voted for jeheinz. Day 2, jeheinz was one of the early voters on fink (back when there were few votes out there. Day 3, jeheinz chose not to vote for Farrah and instead tried to get something started against mauboy.. we talked about mauboy, pass, the jackal all being possible wolves against fink/farrah... jeheinz also seems to have a pattern that would fit in farrah/fink's team.

The problem I am running into is far too many possible wolves, but I'm guessing a few might be villagers..

My thoughts on Farrah/Fink's team additional members: possibly Mr.W, Jeheinz, ntndeacon

My thoughts on Sndvls team additional members: possibly Mauboy, The Jackal, Passacaglia

I've thought there were 3 wolves per team all along, and obviously the fish is out there.. but this is what i have so far.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:39 PM   #918
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
blue = villager

Arles claimed to be the fool, and no one has disputed that

yeah, sorry meant blue = good guys
Old 01-24-2008, 09:40 PM   #919
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Common voting.. Mr.Wednesday and Farrah voted together yesterday and today, both also voted for Render yesterday to save Fink. Interesting note, Fink voted for Mr.W on day 1 in what was assumed at the time as his "throw away vote"

I noticed that, too. A possible Render-Wednesday link?
Old 01-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #920
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I noticed that, too. A possible Render-Wednesday link?

By link, I mean they could be on opposite teams: Wednesday on the Farrah/fink team, and RendeR on the SnDvls team.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:43 PM   #921
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Lets not forget all the drama Mr Wednesday stirred up at the deadline
Old 01-24-2008, 09:43 PM   #922
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

and I doubt the fish has been converted
Old 01-24-2008, 09:44 PM   #923
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
and I doubt the fish has been converted

why do you doubt that?
Old 01-24-2008, 09:44 PM   #924
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
By link, I mean they could be on opposite teams: Wednesday on the Farrah/fink team, and RendeR on the SnDvls team.

It is possible, but the only datapoint we have on Render is that both Mr.W and Farrah voted for him while he voted for Fink. He could be a member of the opposite team, or he could have just been voting in self preservation (just as Mr.W and Farrah just voting him to try to save Fink). He didn't seem that concerned with voting Farrah today. By no means do I think he is cleared, I just think we have a handful of others with more datapoints against them right now.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:45 PM   #925
The Jackal
Coordinator

Awesome. Three wolves down. The crew is in a bit of trouble now. I think the person at the top of my list right now is path, but lets not let Render disappear from the radar. I need to look over some things before I come close to making any votes, but this was definitely a step in the right direction.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #926
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
why do you doubt that?

because usualy when there is a conversion there is a no night kill.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:47 PM   #927
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
It is possible, but the only datapoint we have on Render is that both Mr.W and Farrah voted for him while he voted for Fink. He could be a member of the opposite team, or he could have just been voting in self preservation (just as Mr.W and Farrah just voting him to try to save Fink). He didn't seem that concerned with voting Farrah today. By no means do I think he is cleared, I just think we have a handful of others with more datapoints against them right now.

He definitely didn't seem concerned with voting Farrah, but it seems like it was pretty obvious that Farrah was a wolf -- it could be that he wanted to avoid being associated with the opposite team.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:48 PM   #928
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Awesome. Three wolves down. The crew is in a bit of trouble now. I think the person at the top of my list right now is path, but lets not let Render disappear from the radar. I need to look over some things before I come close to making any votes, but this was definitely a step in the right direction.

I don't get it
.. can you say why?

As far as I can tell, Render is only guilty of trying to stay alive, which anyone would likely do (villager or wolf), and Path voted for one member of each team so far. Neither act clearing either of them, but i just gave a list of many people with far more "evidence" against them
Old 01-24-2008, 09:48 PM   #929
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
because usualy when there is a conversion there is a no night kill.

That's a good point. So do you think they're not even trying to convert the fish?
Old 01-24-2008, 09:49 PM   #930
The Jackal
Coordinator

Oh, and I'm sorry? that people I'm voting for are turning out to be werewolves, but that's what department workers are supposed to do, so even if my name is popping up on the potential WW list, I'm happy with what we've accomplished.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:51 PM   #931
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't get it
.. can you say why?

As far as I can tell, Render is only guilty of trying to stay alive, which anyone would likely do (villager or wolf), and Path voted for one member of each team so far. Neither act clearing either of them, but i just gave a list of many people with far more "evidence" against them

I think it's most likely that Render is a villager, and that our attention is best turned elsewhere, but there's no sense in forgetting who came close to getting axed. If a wolf nearly gets taken out and survives and stays under the radar, they can easily be forgotten.

That being said, you're probably right. And also, I've clearly explained both of my last two votes, but if anyone has other questions to ask me, shoot.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:52 PM   #932
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Oh, and I'm sorry? that people I'm voting for are turning out to be werewolves, but that's what department workers are supposed to do, so even if my name is popping up on the potential WW list, I'm happy with what we've accomplished.

Well it is the combination of you only helping kill wolves from one side along with throwing out ideas that seem to have big holes that makes you a little suspicious.

Everyone in this game is trying to kill wolves, even the wolves.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:52 PM   #933
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

An interesting night indeed.

My next vote is going to be based off one thing and it might sound stupid, but let me know what you think.

Vote Alan_T

The first to come up with some nice analysis immediately following the axing. He obviously put a lot of time into it. Could he have KNOWN he wasn't going to get the boot tonight as a wolf?

Again, just saying.. quick to point fingers could also mean something.

Obviously I'm the first to point a finger in this day, and I don't mind that at all.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:53 PM   #934
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
That's a good point. So do you think they're not even trying to convert the fish?

It was my impression from reading the rules that converting the fish was part of day actions? But that's a good question. If the fish gets converted by one of the WW factions do they have to use a "night kill" on the fish to convert them, or is it automatic?
Old 01-24-2008, 09:53 PM   #935
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Well it is the combination of you only helping kill wolves from one side along with throwing out ideas that seem to have big holes that makes you a little suspicious.

But the thing is, only wolves from one side have been killed. It'd be nice if SnDvls had been lynched instead of nightkilled -- than we might have gotten some info on people who had voted to lynch guys on both teams.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:54 PM   #936
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:

Fair enough, I was the first to admit my vote for Farrah was based only on a gut feeling about her. I wish the wolves had been from different factions, but at this point, a wolf is a wolf and the less of them there are, the better it is for us.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:54 PM   #937
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I didn't say all that I wanted too, I skipped over something despite knowing I said it in my brain. He put a lot of this information BEFORE the axing knowing he wasn't going to be axe'd as a wolf because he felt safe.

Again, maybe I'm just being a noob, too. *shrug*
Old 01-24-2008, 09:55 PM   #938
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post

My next vote is going to be based off one thing and it might sound stupid, but let me know what you think.

Vote Alan_T

The first to come up with some nice analysis immediately following the axing. He obviously put a lot of time into it. Could he have KNOWN he wasn't going to get the boot tonight as a wolf?

Obviously I'm the first to point a finger in this day, and I don't mind that at all.

This vote worries me. I'm definitely not going to follow it, which worries me a little less, but not much. I've been thinking a lot about RendeR and Wednesday, but I still have my eye on you, mauboy.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #939
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Vote Alan_T

I had a really strong suspicion that I was going to not be night killed because it was Wolf vs Wolf night... If they didn't go after me the last two nights, I really didn't think they would skip a chance to kill a wolf to come after me.

Not sure what you mean by putting alot of time in the analysis, everyone who has played with me knows that I keep a running notepad sheet. All i did was cut and paste it in with colors. Then you saw my later post as I reviewed it... I do that every night I play, tonight was no different.

Are you reaching to try to divert attention maybe? You know that I am pretty deadset going after your gang of wolves today.. so your best interest obviously is to try to get people going a different direction and forget all about how you all played a part in getting rid of the crew members.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #940
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
This vote worries me. I'm definitely not going to follow it, which worries me a little less, but not much. I've been thinking a lot about RendeR and Wednesday, but I still have my eye on you, mauboy.

k
Old 01-24-2008, 09:58 PM   #941
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:

You know, Wednesday worries me as well. I think this has been addressed.. but if we think we have another wolf on the crew nailed, do we go with that vote or do we try and weed out one of the cougars instead? I know someone expressed concerns about having the wolf groups unequal.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #942
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I had a really strong suspicion that I was going to not be night killed because it was Wolf vs Wolf night... If they didn't go after me the last two nights, I really didn't think they would skip a chance to kill a wolf to come after me.

Not sure what you mean by putting alot of time in the analysis, everyone who has played with me knows that I keep a running notepad sheet. All i did was cut and paste it in with colors. Then you saw my later post as I reviewed it... I do that every night I play, tonight was no different.

Are you reaching to try to divert attention maybe? You know that I am pretty deadset going after your gang of wolves today.. so your best interest obviously is to try to get people going a different direction and forget all about how you all played a part in getting rid of the crew members.

I was actually going to ask first to see if you DID indeed keep a running tally all the time..

Like I said, the only reason I voted for you was not really a reason except just a quick thought. I am comfortable in unvoting you knowing now what you've said. Forgive me.

unvote alan_t

I'll make sure I ask next time. I keep forgetting that this is a game where you don't want to jump too quickly with dumb rationale. LOL!
Old 01-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #943
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

That is par for the course for ALan
Old 01-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #944
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I didn't say all that I wanted too, I skipped over something despite knowing I said it in my brain. He put a lot of this information BEFORE the axing knowing he wasn't going to be axe'd as a wolf because he felt safe.

Again, maybe I'm just being a noob, too. *shrug*

Either your timezone is off on your computer, or you just made a huge newer wolf mistake.
My post came at 10:28, 11 minutes after the results... that 11 minutes was spent doing nothing but coloring names...

My review post came at 10:37, so it took me 9 minutes to review and toss out my ideas...

I think you just jumped ahead of Passacaglia on my suspect list.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #945
The Jackal
Coordinator

Bsak, you may have already been over this, but just to get up to date .. why have you voted for Lathum every day?
Old 01-24-2008, 10:01 PM   #946
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
k

No offense or anything. Obviously, I think you made the right decisions on the times you voted the same as me. But I'm just worried that I'm being set up for something here -- that your votes for both Farrah and fink didn't come until you seemed sure that the vote would result in ensuring their lynches -- otherwise why would you risk it?
Old 01-24-2008, 10:02 PM   #947
Passacaglia
Coordinator

night all
Old 01-24-2008, 10:04 PM   #948
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
No offense or anything. Obviously, I think you made the right decisions on the times you voted the same as me. But I'm just worried that I'm being set up for something here -- that your votes for both Farrah and fink didn't come until you seemed sure that the vote would result in ensuring their lynches -- otherwise why would you risk it?

If I recall, I did not know you had voted both times. I'm not good enough to 'set you up'. LOL I wouldn't know what the hell I could do to set you up. I do understand how I could now that you mention it, but still, no. Not a chance.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:04 PM   #949
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

i don't see it alan?
Old 01-24-2008, 10:04 PM   #950
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Bsak, you may have already been over this, but just to get up to date .. why have you voted for Lathum every day?

boy would I love to know the answer to that one