Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-27-2005, 01:45 PM   #51
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Americans are soft from all of their comforts of Western lifestyle. In America, you sit on couch all day. In Russia, couch sits on you. Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

Raven Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 01:48 PM   #52
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

In a rematch, Jackoff taps in the first round to me. I was tired after fighting 2 previous grueling fights and another one just a few days ago. Jackoff was lucky he caught me at less than full strength. He should enjoy every second he has with that title, because it won't last long at all.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 01:58 PM   #53
marshall881
Mascot

At least Bishop can say that he put a beat down on one of the finalists.

Time to get back in the gym and work on his submission defense.
marshall881 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 06:23 PM   #54
JeffNights
College Prospect

Recapping his performance:
"Sure, I am dissapointed, but honestly, how many haymakers can a human being take in the space of a couple hours? I and David Yellope fought in the first round what will probably be the fight of the year. Mar Mel, Well, he did a good job, the man is strong and can throw a punch, and he took me out of my primary strategy with his takedown slams. I have to give it up to him. Next however, I want a shot at this Russian thats running his mouth already. This Bitch had the easiest road to the finals and caught all the breaks. If granted the oppurtunity, i'll show this Hackov fool just how "soft" a man from the motor city can be!"
JeffNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 11:24 PM   #55
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Hah! Only thing that run in Motor City is Jelly Bean mouth. Jelly Bean should learn lesson from Chinese prostitute: If you open your mouth prepare to take a shot. Only difference is Chinese prostitute fight better.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:20 AM   #56
JeffNights
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Hawk
Hah! Only thing that run in Motor City is Jelly Bean mouth. Jelly Bean should learn lesson from Chinese prostitute: If you open your mouth prepare to take a shot. Only difference is Chinese prostitute fight better.

"What the Hell did he just say?"

Listen you commie. Me, and you....go in ring.
"and that doesnt need a translator!"
Old 04-28-2005, 10:42 AM   #57
JeeberD
General Manager

Well I fucking sucked...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 08:53 PM   #58
BYU 14
Coordinator

Ok Raven, Kid Brit took a bit of a humbling, but I don't give a toss. You go get your gallopin knob rot from the nasty salts at the knockin shop mate and I'll be going eppy in the gym. Next time guv, I'll get you right ropey you jammy Sod!!

Last edited by BYU 14 : 04-28-2005 at 08:54 PM.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 09:12 PM   #59
RendeR
Coordinator

I know you only asked for 8, but if for some reason you get another opening, count me in!

Name: RendeR Snow
Nickname: The Offender
Discipline: "The Rock and the hard Place" (Think dolph lundgren in Rocky IV)
Birthplace: Transelvania
Height(5'5”-6'4”): 6' 4"
Weight(186-279): 250

Stand Punch: 7
Stand Kick: 7
Mount Pounding: 2
Takedowns: 3
Submissions: 2
Endurance: 4

Pick 1
Free-Fighter

Appearance: Tall Dark and Brooding, eyes that never flinch, a jawline as hard as the maginot line.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 10:15 PM   #60
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffNights

"What the Hell did he just say?"

Listen you commie. Me

, and you

....go in ring.
"and that doesnt need a translator!"

I say that Chinese prostitute fight better than you. Let's get it on, Candy-Man.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:32 PM   #61
Calis
College Starter

RendeR, I can fit you in now. I was actually hoping to pick up a 9th, so we don't have to fight the Champion every card, gives us a bit of buildup. So you're up next card!

Ok, so I've got a preliminary setup for FOFC Pride III. This isn't set in stone, but I think it works out pretty well. We do have some nice feuds brewing up, and that's always good. This card is all business though. These matches were setup to give us a clear #1 contender, and to help a couple fighters at least get off the hump of being winless.

FOFC Pride III
JeeberD Mack vs. Kid Brit

David Yellope vs. Ian Bishop

Jeff Nights vs. RendeR Snow

MAIN EVENT- FOFC PRIDE #1 CONTENDER MATCH
Mar Mel vs. Rupert Pupkin

This gives us a good mix, we have a couple of fights with both fighters looking for their first win. We've also got Jeff Nights looking to bounce back from his loss in the Grand Prix semis squaring off against a newcomer to FOFC Pride in RendeR Snow.

The main event culminates in the fight many have been waiting to see, with the winner getting a shot at Raven Hawkov and the title at Pride IV. Should be a great technical battle.

We'll schedule this one for Monday, the 28th of April. I'll be gone this weekend, but if anyone has an issue with a fight or really wants to fight someone else, I'll listen to it, but overall I think this is a pretty decent card. Some of it is semi-questionable, but I think any good fighting organization needs its share of controversy.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 11:10 PM   #62
JeeberD
General Manager

So I get to lose to the Brigham Young Brit this time. F'in brilliant...

Old 04-29-2005, 08:19 AM   #63
marshall881
Mascot

I think I can safely say that the "Beast" vs. "Impact" fight won't end with a submission.

Someone is probably going to get knocked out.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:06 PM   #64
Calis
College Starter

Hey folks, just going to let you know I won't be putting up the card today.

Sorry about that, had a LONG weekend and took it easy today. It'll probably be Thursday at the earliest for it, but possibly sooner. This is a bad week though.

I think we'll say the card I put earlier is finalized though since there were no objections.
Old 05-06-2005, 06:55 PM   #65
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Poke Poke Poke Poke RIGHT HOOK
Old 05-15-2005, 07:29 PM   #66
RendeR
Coordinator

*checks for a pulse*
Old 05-15-2005, 09:40 PM   #67
BYU 14
Coordinator

Places hand in warm water.....
Old 05-16-2005, 08:11 AM   #68
Calis
College Starter

FOFC Pride III “Better Late Than Never”

We've had some delays, but FOFC Pride is far from dead. We're back with quite a show here. A couple fighters looking to get that elusive first win, Jeff Nights trying to redeem himself and prove he deserves a title shot, and a main event which will decide who will get a shot at the Russian Bear, Raven Hawkov.

JeeberD Mack vs. Kid Brit

The fight starts off quickly with Kid Brit landing a nice kick to the body and shooting in for a take down. JeeberD reverses position shortly after and attempts a pretty rudimentary front choke, just placing his forearm on the throat of Kid Brit and leaning on it. This puts him off balance though and Kid Brit reverses the position. Jeebs manages to stand up the fight shortly after though and we're back to square one.

Jeebs lands a good combo of jabs but is taken down by Kid Brit after. Kid starts landing some big punches from inside Jeebs' guard. They're definitely having an effect. He goes for a neck crank which fails, but he manages to get the mount from it, and he starts going to town again with a series of big punches. Jeebs is hanging on by a thread right now, but even so, he manages to stand back up. Jeebs manages a takedown of his own next, and then he starts a beating. Just when he gets into the swing of things though, the bell sounds ending round 1.

The 2nd round starts off with Kid Brit attempting a high kick which JeeberD catches and uses to take him down. He's got the mount now and he's making the most of it, landing a few good shots, but being very patient. They go back and forth for a while, jockeying for position, but finally JeeberD goes for his front choke again, but this time he succeeds! Kid Brit has tapped out! NO! The bell had already sounded. Kid Brit was saved by a matter of a second at the most.

They exchange a couple shots to start off the 3rd round before Kid scores a takedown. Jeebs quickly stands it back up though, but this time Kid doesn't fool around and picks up Jeebs and slams him hard to the mat. Kid goes for a keylock but Jeebs gets out, and manages to reverse positions. He starts pounding away again from the top until Kid Brit manages to stand the fight back up. What happened next caught me completely off guard, JeeberD moved in for what appeared to be a takedown, but Kid Brit was planning something off the wall. He left his feet and was soaring through the air attempting a dropkick. It landed. Hard, flush on Jeebs' chin as he moved in. He collapsed to the ground, out of it. Kid Brit had won the fight via a KO in the 3rd.

David Yellope vs. Ian Bishop

These two came out trying to kill one another, and maybe themselves. We saw the most brutal first round we've seen yet in FOFC Pride, with these guys exchanging all sorts of nasty combos, lots of hard kicks, punches, you name it. No one took a real advantage in my book, but by the time the 1st round ended both men were in a world of hurt. Halfway through the first round both men were exhausted though, as they'd given everything that first 5 minutes, and they were running on heart now.

The 2nd round started with Yellope taking it to the ground and after some positioning for a while landing a couple solid punches. Bishop looked to be hanging on by a thread, but you can tell that Yellope ain't in the best of shape himself. Bishop actually lands a couple good shots of his own, but they're aiming up and lack much “impact”. The round ends though, and both men are having a lot of trouble even getting to their corners.

Ian Bishop comes out quickly in the 3rd round and lands a lowkick followed by a nice jab, and then lands a high kick which momentarily floors Yellope. That just evened this fight up! Yellope gets his composure back quickly though and shoots in for a takedown. After two hard shots from the mount, Ian Bishop is out of it, and David Yellope gets the win he's been looking for.

Jeff Nights vs. RendeR Snow

Nights came out in this fight pissed. Pissed because he wanted to be in that #1 contenders fight, and his plan was to make RendeR, a newbie to Pride FOFC pay for that. He would do just that.

Nights starts the fight landing a hard haymaker right which stuns RendeR for a second. Snow quickly goes for a take down to give himself a moment. Snow lands a punch or two from the ground, and is doing ok for himself. Soon Nights gets the top position, and he really starts to go to work. He's landing big shots left and right, he's showing no mercy. They stand up and it just continues. Nights is throwing all sorts of combinations. Jabs, hooks, high kicks, low kicks, you name it. He scores another takedown late in the first round and beings pounding away again. By this point RendeR has had about all he can take, and a few seconds later the fight is stopped. Chalk up a win for Jeff Nights, and he sures look ready for a shot at the title.

Mar Mel vs. Rupert Pupkin

This is the fight I've been wanting to see. Our two masters of groundfighting here in FOFC facing off. This should be a good one.

The fight starts off with Mar Mel scoring a nice slam takedown, and following that up with a good left right combo on the ground. The fighters stand it up a few moments later and Pupkin comes in with a nice looking flying armbar attempt, which doesn't pan out for him and Mar Mel gets position. He goes for a neck crank and it doesn't work, but he gets the mount out of the deal. He tries a couple punches, but Pupkin is blocking most of them, and just biding his time. Mar Mel gets careless though with his punches and Pupkin nabs an arm, and quickly goes for an armbar. A few seconds later we have our #1 contender, as Mar Mel is forced to tap out.
Old 05-16-2005, 08:24 AM   #69
JeeberD
General Manager

Bullshit, I wuz robbed!!!

Old 05-16-2005, 10:30 AM   #70
atatange1
High School JV

Glad this is back. Glad to be winning again.
atatange1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 02:49 PM   #71
marshall881
Mascot

Bishop can't win a fight, but at least he puts on a good show.
Old 05-16-2005, 06:41 PM   #72
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Damn. I know I'm pleasing the crowd and all that, but I'd really like to go through a fight and not need major ice packs afterwords.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:29 PM   #73
RendeR
Coordinator

Ow....just...just ...

ow.......
Old 05-18-2005, 09:11 PM   #74
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeberD
Bullshit, I wuz robbed!!!

Wow, this was almost as exciting as those annual Ass Kickings BYU used to lay on Utep in Football
Old 05-23-2005, 10:04 AM   #75
Calis
College Starter

So, any requests on fights for FOFC Pride IV?

Obviously our main event is going to Rupert Pupkin versus our champion Raven Hawk, but the rest is up in the air.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:21 AM   #76
JeeberD
General Manager

Someone that I can actually beat, please...

Old 05-23-2005, 10:21 AM   #77
BYU 14
Coordinator

I will put in a request for David Yellope, rhymes with rusty Jalopy, means I'll make him look sloppy......
Old 05-23-2005, 11:53 AM   #78
marshall881
Mascot

Bishop will fight anyone of course, and get beat again of course! Bring it on!
Old 05-23-2005, 01:03 PM   #79
Calis
College Starter

Ok, so lets see here.

JeeberD vs. Ian Bishop

Somebody has to win. God knows that both fighters will do everything in their power to ensure it's not them. Should be a helluva fight...maybe. A suicide watch will be put on the loser of this match however.

Kid Brit vs. David Yellope

Two fighters coming off their first win. Lets see if Yellope can go a fight without crippling himself in the process.

Title Match
Raven Hawkov vs. Rupert Pupkin

Our first FOFC Pride title defense. We saw Raven Hawkov appear completely unstoppable in the first Pride GP. He's beat Pupkin once already, but lets see how he can do this go round.

Think we might just go with 3 fights this card. Jeff Nights is still on tap for a title shot, so that might happen next card or maybe wait for 2. I'll try to get this done pretty quick, probably tomorrow morning.
Old 05-23-2005, 02:37 PM   #80
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14
I will put in a request for David Yellope, rhymes with rusty Jalopy, means I'll make him look sloppy......

Um.. just to let you know it is pronounced (yell-up)

(Trust me, you will not be the first or the last.)
Old 05-23-2005, 09:56 PM   #81
JeffNights
College Prospect

The JellyBean doesnt sit out events!

Open Challenge this card...if anyone wants to step up that is...
Old 05-24-2005, 11:01 PM   #82
RendeR
Coordinator

I Demand a REMATCH!!!!
Old 05-25-2005, 12:08 AM   #83
JeffNights
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR
I Demand a REMATCH!!!!

I see the previous beating I gave you obviously resulted in brain damage.
Old 05-25-2005, 02:16 PM   #84
RendeR
Coordinator

*points at shoulders* Diss here my helmet...
*points at head* and dis here is muh shoad-a-ma-pads
My number is 43...awe shit.....34.......
Old 06-01-2005, 09:22 AM   #85
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Um.. just to let you know it is pronounced (yell-up)

(Trust me, you will not be the first or the last.)

Hmmmm, I think it's just your accent

But I will modify just the same.....

He talks a good game, this fighter called Yellope.
But I'll knock him out, just so he'll shut the hellope. (pronounced Hell-up)

Last edited by BYU 14 : 06-01-2005 at 09:23 AM.
Old 06-10-2005, 01:31 AM   #86
JeffNights
College Prospect

BUMP
Old 08-24-2005, 08:54 PM   #87
Calis
College Starter

Any of our fighters still interested in this?

My PS2 basically crapped out on me, so there'd have to be a change, but someone mentioned in the UFC 54 thread, this http://www.nhb-sim.tk/ sim and I thought I'd give it a shot.

I'll have to see how well it works out, but we should be able to work something. Updates might be a little off as my schedule is still kinda wonky, but this will make it a little easier for me to pull off. I think this might be better suited than the Pride video game was anyway, but we'll see.

So give a shout if you're still interested. I'll fiddle around with it a bit tonight and see how it goes, and look into creating characters.
Old 08-25-2005, 05:20 AM   #88
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Still interested
Old 08-25-2005, 05:01 PM   #89
JeffNights
College Prospect

Yeah The jellybean finally found his smile.
Old 08-25-2005, 05:10 PM   #90
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Fight the Pupkin, yah. Then I crush the Jelly Bean.
Old 08-25-2005, 05:21 PM   #91
Calis
College Starter

Ok this looks good, I'll probably do a new thread and you guys will need to remake your characters.

There's A BUNCH more stats so you'll have more to do when creating, but the upside is it'll let you really flesh out your character more. There's also the option to change your aggressiveness/defense and power/technique on a fight per fight basis so we should really be able to liven things up.

I'm thinking we might end up just pm'ing me or emailing me the fighter sheets and not posting him here. We can do a quick summary of the fighter style's but lets let people deduce and guess how best to go about fighting them as we go on.

The headache now is figuring out how many points to give you guys for creation, I'll work on that a bit more. Should have some more info up on this at some point on Friday.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:44 PM   #92
atatange1
High School JV

Sounds great. I'm glad this is back.
atatange1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 10:15 AM   #93
marshall881
Mascot

Yeah, I am glad that this is back as well. Really looking forward to getting started again.