Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-27-2005, 12:01 PM   #1
condors
College Starter

WreSpi:Colossal Squid returns

If your not familar with it Wrestling Spirit is a wrestler sim game from Grey Dog Sotware and Adam Ryland who has been making the best wrestling sims for a while now. You take the role of a wrestler and try to work your way up the ladder of success. I keep coming back to this game and enjoying it.

If you read the original i basically made a giant sized rookie wrestler and tried to join one of the global promotions in the US. Although i had made 2 serious mistakes. My guy had no looks and he strong style of wrestler. He was huge in Japan being paid 40k a month but never could get that kind of money in the US. With the wrespi patches that have been released your Look rating can be alot higher. So I remake the Colossal Squid and take Sports Entertainment as the style.

here is Colossal Squid stats:
Overness:everywhere 0
Spirit:10
Power:40
Technique:0
Speed:0
Psychology:5
Stamina:10
Toughness:10
Charisma:20
Microphone:15
Saftey:10
Looks:92
Respect:0

Going to try to just work on his overness in the US and work on improving his limited skills and try to avoid going broke.

condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 04:02 PM   #2
condors
College Starter

I have my agent contact USPW they are a Sports Entertainment Promotion based in the United States. They aren't as big as DAVE, SWF, or TCW but its a good place for Colossal Squid to make a start.

We have a tryout vs Danny Rushmore

at the 8 minute mark we hit the Colossal Squid Slam(aka inverted piledriver) but the refree was knocked down so i am unable to go for a cover.

Colossal Squid fights on when the ref gets up he tries in vain to land his finisher again. At the 12 minute mark Danny Rushmore hits a double underhook facebuster for the win. The match got a C+ rating.

Rumor has it Rushmore bad mouthed me to management but i still got a 20 dollar pay per apperance contract for 1 year. I also moved my overness to 1 in the US now.
Old 02-27-2005, 04:05 PM   #3
condors
College Starter

i invest my life savings in a dive that passes for a restaurant. Supposedly its a pretty safe investment but has a low ceiling of profit. Making 20 dollars a month while my expenses is 500 a month isn't a good thing hopefully this can help until Colossal Squid hits the big time.
Old 02-27-2005, 04:18 PM   #4
condors
College Starter

Colossal Squid next match is a 3 vs 2
Patrick Cool, Tribal Warrior, & Johnny Bloodstone vs Colossal Squid and Jack Giedroyc(he is a tough customer and will have to take most of the beating for us to win). Colossal Squid starts working on Patrick Cool who then tags out to Tribal Warrior who proceds to beat us from pillar to post for the next several minutes, luckily Colossal Squid manages to hit a running face smash to make the hot tag to Jack Giedroyc who clean house first on Warrior than on Bloodstone and it looks like he may have Bloodstone beat but tags Warrior and he is refreshed and ready to go. Having recouped on the apron for a while i get in Warrior tags in Patrick Cool who i pummel and refuse to let him tag out. I tag Giedroyc back in who hits the Crashing On at the 14 minute mark for the 3 count.

Gets my overness to 2. (98 more to go)
Old 02-27-2005, 04:33 PM   #5
condors
College Starter

I am a bit nervous as 10 wrestlers have joined USPW in the last 60 days 4 have moved on but it will be tight for spots. I expect to be thrown into a bunch of 4 vs 4 new guys matches to seperate the wheat from the chaffe.

To my surprise i have a match with Jacob Jett and there are 3 openning matches in front of us. "the amazing" Jacob Jett is a rookie with huge potential. He is only 9 over but is a much better wrestler than Colossal Squid who will have to use his size and just try to beat Jett down. It is also a Cage Escape match. At the 7 minute mark Jett has a crimson mask from a kneeling kick rush(ie get a running start and kick a guy in the head when he is down)
at the 8 minute mark a Colossal Squid Slam is landed and our hero goes up and over the cage.

the match got a C rating and overness goes to 3
Old 02-27-2005, 04:46 PM   #6
condors
College Starter

Colossal Squid next match is a 1 on 1 vs Tribal Warrior.

To put things into perspective Colossal Squid started his first match with 50 energy (overness, toughness and stamina seem to create this number) and has moved up to 65, Tribal Warrior has 520. I can win but will be trying to wear Warrior down and going to high impact moves hoping to land enough of them to get a win.

a 29 minute marathon. Both wrestlers tried in vain to hit their finshers to end the match until a Colossal Squid Slam gives Colossal Squid the win.C+ rating, i was hoping for at least a B+. Overness jumps up to 6.

Last edited by condors : 02-27-2005 at 04:47 PM.
Old 02-28-2005, 04:50 AM   #7
condors
College Starter

Colossal Squid next match is a 4 vs 4 match(i really don't like these) but is on the winning side and overness is now at 7.
Old 02-28-2005, 05:39 AM   #8
wade moore
lolzcat

yay! Great to see CS back.. I'm interested to see how this one goes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 03:38 PM   #9
condors
College Starter

Colossal Squid goes toe to toe with The Natural in the November Event.

The Natural is a gifted young wrestler but Colossal Squid is a giant brute who people seem to be able to hurt but unable to put him away just yet.

15 minutes and a Colossal Squid Slam gets our hero the win and raises his overness to 9. Also gets his first bonus to respect.

right now CS is 5-1 but could easily be 0-6. his Energy is getting better was an 85 this time. Hopefully in a few years it will be 600+.
Old 02-28-2005, 03:56 PM   #10
condors
College Starter

to put things into a little perspective,

I am thinking wrestling style may be more important than i thought when it comes to booking or they like me alot in USPW. I am a rookie with limited skills to say the least. The cards have 8 matches on them. There are 42 wrestlers working in USPW. I have yet to be given an event off since my tryout. That has never happened to me before. Although i wonder if only working for 1 fed has an effect on this also. I am not sure. Anyways i hope i can help USPW grow and maybe even get a TV show as they have been great to me my rookie year(which can make or break you).

3 vs 3 table match eric the bull, k squared and Jacob Jett vs CS, Jack Giedroyc, and UK Dragon. I couldn't ask for better partners in this match. My energy is by far the lowest at 100 (the lowest guy on there side has 265). We win the match without any of our guys going thru a table to be honest Giedroyc did most of the work (he is top notch guy), it took 16 minutes to finish and the match got a B- rating :-) My overness didn't change (i guess they noticed me mostly cheerleading).
Old 02-28-2005, 04:03 PM   #11
condors
College Starter

End of the Year notes:

didn't wrestle enough to make the top 500. Ok by me for now. If USPW uses me for every event this year i will have a shot but until i can put up B- matches as a standard i don't have a shot yet.

I didn't make 16k so i don't have to pay takes: although i do end the year with 1425 dollars. This is great the restaurant is covering my living expenses hopefully this can continue.

Current Stats:
Overness:USA:9, 0 every else in the world
Sprit:17
Power:44
Technique:8
Speed:8
Psychology:23
Stamina:16
Toughness:12
Charisma:24
Microphone:21
Safety:12
Looks:92
Respect:1

Still got a long way to go but you have to start someplace.
Old 03-01-2005, 03:29 AM   #12
condors
College Starter

Colossal Squid gets the January event off

The next month sees Colossal Squid partner with Cheetah Boy vs The Natural and Eric the Bull at the 13 minute mark a Colossal Squid Slam gets the win for the good guys. C+ rating

March event and its Colossal Squid vs K-Squared 12 minute mark sees Colossal Squid hit a ground roundhouse kick for the win and C+ rating.

Overness is only at 10 hopefully the winning can continue.
Old 03-01-2005, 03:36 AM   #13
condors
College Starter

April Comes and USPW deciedes to give Colossal Squid his walking papers. Well i take the professional approach and thank Danny Jillefski for the time spent there(although i would have liked to have given him a Colossal Squid Slam instead) knowing i am going to need to work with him again in order to get to bigger and better things.

I have my agent contact Costal Zone Combat Wrestling its a hybrid fed not quite as big as USPW they offer a 6 month 80 dollar pay per appearance contract. I accept it and hopefully will get 4 matches for them to judge my worth for the company.
Old 03-01-2005, 03:47 AM   #14
condors
College Starter

Colossal Squid makes his CZCW debut in a 4 vs 4 match

Colossal Squid is on the winning side the match gets a C+ rating and overness is now 11. CZCW only has 31 wrestlers so hopefully they don't add 10 more and look at letting some go.
Old 03-01-2005, 04:12 AM   #15
condors
College Starter

Colossal Squid spend the next couple events on the sidelines.

A call in August to USPW gets Colossal Squid another tryout match with them.

Al the Hillbilly is listed as the oppenent for the tryout match. An 8 minute match with Colossal Squid getting the win with a ground roundhouse kick and a C rating. Al has good things to say about Colossal Squid and agrees to a 1 year 60 dollar pay per apperance contract. Hopefully Colossal Squid won't get fired any more. Al the Hillbilly is now listed as a friend and Danny Rushmore is listed as a dislike overness jumped to 13.
Old 03-01-2005, 04:24 AM   #16
condors
College Starter

Costal Zone actually deciedes to put Colossal Squid in a match for August its a 4 vs 4 match though Colossal Squid is on the winning side C+ rating and overness goes to 14.
Old 03-01-2005, 07:13 AM   #17
wade moore
lolzcat

Maybe two feds is the way to go early on in the career to ensure as many matches as possible?

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 03-01-2005, 07:49 PM   #18
General Mike
Pro Starter

good stuff so far condors. I enjoyed reading the 1st one alot.
Nebraska Coach FOFC-BBCF
Rutgers & Washington coach Bowl Bound-BBCF
General Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 12:37 AM   #19
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

"WE WANT SQUID! WE WANT SQUID!"
Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 03:19 AM   #20
condors
College Starter

I get a call from my agent Cliff Anderson owner of the Costal Zone Combat Wrestling has requested to see me. I see him and get fired. I thank him for the time spent there(as i know i will be back most likely at some point).

I gave them 2 C+ matches not bad but there are alot of wrestlers who aren't very over and have alot more talent then i currently do.

But Colossal Squid is training hard taking his vitamans and saying his prayers

USPW September Event:End of the Line has Colossal Squid in the fourth match on the card in a 1 on 1 vs UK Dragon. A nice chance here hopefully can put on a good show(don't want to get let go from these guys again)

At the 10 minute mark a Colossal Squid Slam gets another victory for our hero. C+ match rating and overness is now 15.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:40 AM   #21
condors
College Starter

October Event: Damage Inc.

I start looking over the card and not seeing Colossal Squid in one of the first four matches i feel let down. When all of a sudden in the 7th match on the card Colossal Squid vs Yosuke Narita. He is known as Awsome Thunder in Japan and has an overness of 76 there. He is 29 over in the US. This is by far the best wrestler Colossal Squid has had to face yet. His stats:

Spirit:66
Power:60
Technique:80
Speed:75
Psychology:100
Stamina:80
Toughness:84
Charisma:71
Microphone:60
Saftey:98
Looks:68
Respect:86

This guy is probally the best wrestler in USPW although he isn't the move over yet.

I am going to go with my tactic of hitting high impact(most damage possible) and try to land enough of them before i am pinned. This guy can beat anyone on any given night.

His match history shows him 48-11 record but all but only 2 of them where in singles matches.(Colossal Squid supports a 12-1 record)

This could make Colossal Squid an upper mid carder instead of an opener.

Last edited by condors : 03-02-2005 at 03:41 AM.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:58 AM   #22
condors
College Starter

Yosuke energy:565 vs Colossal Squid:150

Yosuke opens the match going to the top rope and missing a double axe handle.

Then blocks an attempted backbreaker from Colossal Squid but couldn't block a violent clubbing blow which is followed up with a backbreaker.

Call the beach boys we have a surfboard applied by Colossal Squid.

Yosuke hits a forearm blow. Yosuke counters a short arm knee lift with a single leg take down and a leg drop.

Yosuke has a side headlock.

Running body smash by Colossal Squid, another surfboard, vicious rear crossface blows. Squid is taking it to Yosuke.

3 minutes in Yosuke energy 323 Colossal Squid 138 (its tough to beat giants)

Yosuke hits a dropkick and a legdrop.

Yosuke hits a ddt and elbow drop

Yosuke lands a punch

Yosuke hits a running clothesline, a seated dropkick and a seated back dropkick (Colossal Squid is in danger zone and now Yosuke can land a finishing move on him)

Yosuke lands a running dropkick and a legdrop

Yosuke lands a twisting neckbreaker and a seated dropkick

Yosuke lands a charging forearm, a ddt but misses the flying headbutt(which could have ended the match)

Colossal Squid lands an inverted atomic drop

Yosuke lands a 2nd rope dropkick and a seated dropkick but missing the charging basement dropkick

Yosuke lands a flying double axe handle and a charging forearm but missed the seated back dropkick

Colossal Squid lands a standing spinebuster and now Yosuke is in the danger zone and Colossal Squid and look to land a Colossal Squid Slam.

Yosuke lands a twisting neckbreaker and then the flying headbutt but Colossal Squid kicks out at the count of 2.

Yosuke lands a ddt then misses a flying headbutt.

Colossal Squid is landing a mongolain chop (the precurser to the colossal squid slam) but after 2 failed attempts the third one lands at the 14 minute mark

Colossal Squid pulls off the largest upset to his career to date. The match got a C+ rating. Overness is now 17.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:09 AM   #23
condors
College Starter

USPW now has 44 active wrestlers

Colossal Squid is left off the November Event : Thanksgiving Thunder

hopefully i wont get a message that Danny Jillefski wants to see me again.

In CZCW news they have hit hard times and now are only a local sized fed.

TCW also fell to national sized(from global) as a result head booker Rip Cord has stepped down and they are looking for a new head booker(maybe they will give Colossal Squid a tryout?)

TCW still think Colossal Squid isn't over enough. That is ok it will be easier to get in as long as they are national sized.

Last edited by condors : 03-02-2005 at 04:32 AM.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:13 AM   #24
condors
College Starter

Corporal Doom leaves USPW to become the head booker of TCW

to add insult to injury TCW weekly wrestling show Total TFI Friday has been cancelled.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:24 AM   #25
condors
College Starter

USPW December event : Global Warfare

Colossal Squid is back in the opening match position teaming up with his friend Al the Hillbilly vs Dean McWade and Aristocrat

Energy ratings:
Dean McWade-495
Aristocrat-235
Al the Hillbilly-240
Colossal Squid-160

It is an elmination match which means both members of each team need to be pinned. At the 12 minute mark Al the Hillbilly lands a bodyslam driver for a pin on the Aristocrat. Then at the 17 minute mark Al the Hillbilly lands a bodyslam driver on Dean McWade for the win. Match got a B- rating. Overness is now 18.
Old 03-02-2005, 04:29 AM   #26
condors
College Starter

At the end of the year:

didnt wrestle 12 match this year so no top 500 ranking for Colossal Squid

didn't make enough money to pay taxes either (although i do have 2505 dollar in savings)

Current stats:
Overness:US-18
Spirit-26
Power-52
Technique-22
Speed-23
Psychology-45
Stamina-25
Toughness-16
Charimsa-32
Microphone-31
Saftey-16
Looks-92
Respect-4

nothing is peaked yet so that is always good
Old 03-02-2005, 04:32 AM   #27
condors
College Starter

thanks everyone for the replies

please excuse the typos i am under the weather a bit
Old 03-02-2005, 05:21 PM   #28
condors
College Starter

Colossal Squid agrees to a 6 month verbal contract with CZCW.

In the January Event: Good Times Gone Bad

Main Event=Colossal Squid vs the CZCW Champion Fox Mask who is making his 11th defense of the title

He is 53 over in the US and will be a tough customer to beat.

Fox Mask engery=585 Colossal Squid=170 will be a tough nut to crack.

ouch 7 minutes and Fox Mask lands a Slingshot Legdrop for a 3 count C rating
Overness remains 18
Old 03-03-2005, 04:50 AM   #29
condors
College Starter

USPW leaves Colossal Squid off of the January Event

CZCW leaves Colossal Squid off of the February Event

USPW February Event : Hallowed Point openning match is K-Squared vs Colossal Squid

It took 14 minutes to land the Colossal Squid Slam but that was enough for the win. Match was a C+ rating. Overness remains an 18.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:56 AM   #30
condors
College Starter

USPW March Event : Deadlock

Colossal Squid vs K-Squared as the openning match again.

12 minute mark Colossal Squid lands an implant DDT for the win, Match got a C+ rating overness still 18 (K-Squared is only 8 over)
Old 03-03-2005, 05:01 AM   #31
condors
College Starter

Colossal Squid is left off the March CZCW card but Owner and Head Booker Cliff Anderson comes and shakes my hand and we have devolped a friendship.
That could explain the unexpected title shot.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:52 PM   #32
condors
College Starter

April CZCW : no match for Colossal Squid

USPW : Blaze of Glory

4 vs 4 throw the jobbers together in a match Colossal Squid is on the winning side. The match gets a C rating and Overness is now 19.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:00 PM   #33
condors
College Starter

May 2007 CZCW : Where Eagles Dare

main event Colossal Squid vs Inky the Squid Boy (no i didn't make this up)

Colossal Squid is a heel main eventer(poor CZCW) Inky is over in Euorpe(43) but not so much in the US(14) he is a talented masked high flyer. Well ask woman you want size matters espcially in the battle of the squids.

11 minutes Colossal Squid hits a reverse ddt for the win and C+ rating, overness is still 19.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:06 PM   #34
condors
College Starter

may 2007 USPW End of the World

Colossal Squid is on the winning end of a 3 vs 3 match C rating overness is now 20
Old 03-04-2005, 06:59 AM   #35
wade moore
lolzcat

What a natural Tag Team partner... you need to latch on with this Inky!

Quote:
Old 03-05-2005, 05:52 AM   #36
condors
College Starter

June 2007

CZCW: I get the dreaded meeting request and again get let go. I thank Cliff for the time there and will probally be back.

USPW:Tag team action Danny Rushmore and Johnny Bloodstone vs Clossal Squid and Owen Love 18 minutes Clossal Squid hits a reverse DDT for the win. Match got a C rating. 22 over
Old 03-05-2005, 06:03 AM   #37
condors
College Starter

My agent actually was able to get me a tryout with DAVE (they are the third largest Wrestling promotion in the US and have a weekly TV show a job with these guys could do wonders for Colossal Squid) These guys are a hardcore promotion. My tryout match is a Cage Escape match vs Sammy Bach

8 minutes in the match a Colossal Squid Slam later and Colossal Squid wins his DAVE debut. Sammy Bach put in a good word for me with Phil Vibert and a 1 year 80 dollar per appearnce agreement is offered and accepted.
Old 03-05-2005, 06:13 AM   #38
condors
College Starter

I guess USPW liked what they saw in the cage and put Colossal Squid in a cage vs Flex

10 minutes in for the first time ever Colossal Squid hit a ddt from the top rope (a truely devistating move) and got the win C+ rating overness is now 28.
Old 03-05-2005, 07:28 AM   #39
wade moore
lolzcat

woohoo, DAVE!

Quote:
Old 03-05-2005, 09:17 AM   #40
condors
College Starter

DAVE has Colossal Squid team up with Cliff Wilson vs Nathan Coleman and Brent Hill (those 3 guys are veteran wrestlers who are able to put on a good show) I see Cliff backstage and say "So you and me will be teaming up tonight?" Cliff says. "Yeah, who did i annoy on the booking team?" so my partner is a jerk. It is a table match and at the 16 minute mark Cliff hits a ddt through a table on Nathan Coleman for the win. C rating. Colossal Squid overness is now 29.
Old 03-05-2005, 09:39 AM   #41
condors
College Starter

USPW offeres Colossal Squid a contract extension 1 year 130 dollar pay per apperance. Colossal Squid accepts without hesitation.

USPW August Event Downward Sprial

Colossal Squid vs Danny Rushmore a back and forth battle with Colossal Squid hitting a reverse DDT for the win at the 10 minute mark. C rating and Overness is now 30.

Colossal Squid was able to add the Colossal Squid Lock (aka scorpian deathlock) to his arsenal (requires 30 technical ability).
Old 03-05-2005, 09:50 AM   #42
condors
College Starter

September DAVE TV : Danger Zone week 1

Java and Colossal Squid vs Tank Bradley and Brent Hill, 24 minutes Java hits a greetings from the islands on Tank Bradley for the win. C rating Overness climbs to 32.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:06 AM   #43
condors
College Starter

October week 1 Danger Zone TV

Colossal Squid vs Stevie Grayson in a tables match.

Good action in match that spill outside where Colossal Squid lands a facecrusher on a chair. Puts a Colossal Squid Lock on and gets a table in the ring and then hits a facecrusher thru the table for the win. 11 minutes C+ rating Overness now 34.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:16 AM   #44
condors
College Starter

October USPW Event Damage Inc.

Colossal Squid vs Yosuke Narita (i really respect this guy)

15 minutes in a Colossal Squid Slam lands for the 3 count, B- rating(yeah), overness remains 34
Old 03-05-2005, 10:33 AM   #45
condors
College Starter

December week 2 Dave Danger Zone TV

Nathan Coleman vs Colossal Squid

Nathan Coleman lands a sit-out underhook facebuster at the 11 minute mark for the win

C rating overness falls to 32
Old 03-05-2005, 10:42 AM   #46
condors
College Starter

The annual top 500 places Colossal Squid at #198

Stats for January 2008

Overness-US:32
Spirit-34
Power-60
Technique-35
Speed-37
Psychology-98(peaked)
Stamina-33
Toughness-23
Charisma-40
Microphone-63
Saftey-23
Looks-92
Respect-9

match history is 30 wins and 3 loses

overall can't complain. Happy with the 98 Psychology it has peaked at much lower numbers for other wrestlers i have had.
Old 03-05-2005, 10:56 AM   #47
condors
College Starter

BIG NEWS:

Colossal Squid has a tryout with the #2 company Total Championship Wrestling being run by living legend Tommy Cornell.

After not being used for any of the 5 events that DAVE had in January and not in the one event USPW had I hope i can get a possible written contract in TCW.

My match is against Grunt who likes to use weapons and is a brawler with limited skills part of a tag team with Stink who make "The Nation of Filth"

9 minutes a Colossal Squid Lock but Grunt refues to submit, 10 minutes a Colossal Squid Slam and a win. C rating

Overness rises to 35.

Sadly Tommy Cornell advises me that they don't have a postion for me right now but maybe sometime in the future something will open up.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:11 PM   #48
condors
College Starter

DAVE Febuary PPV Counter Culture

Clossal Squid defeats Brent Hill in 17 minutes B- rating

DAVE March PPV March into Battle

Nathan Coleman defeats Colossal Squid in 12 minutes C rating

March week 3 Danger Zone TV
Mean Jean Cattlery and Colossal Squid defeat Fox Mask and Calamari Kid 19 minutes C rating

After watching more matches then wrestling i see if TCW will give another tryout, nope still too soon i figure what the heck see if SWF is looking for a new guy and Rich Eisen gives Colossal Squid a try out.

Opening match at the SWF April PPV The World is Watching

tag team champ legend Warlord Agony defeats Colossal Squid in 23 minutes B- rating.

Rich Eisen offers Colossal Squid a 2 year 1600 a month written contract. Colossal Squid happily accepts being a part of the only Global Sized wrestling company currently in the USA.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:21 PM   #49
condors
College Starter

there are currently 54 members of the roster at SWF

The SWF World Heavyweight Champion is Angry Gilmore who currently has 8 successfull title defenses.

The SWF North American Champion is Christian Faith who currently has 7 successfull title defenses.

The SWF World Tag Team Champions are Jack Bruce and Skull DeBones with 7 successfull title defenses.

Colossal Squid is a Babyface enchancement talent.

The only heel enhancement talent is Andre Jones who is 18 over anyone other heel Colossal Squid faces seems to be an established star which is great for moving Colossal Squid up the rankings as long as he can get some wins.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:28 PM   #50
condors
College Starter

Colossal Squid is on the TV Show Supreme Assault in the 4th match vs Texas Pete.

Texas Pete is 62 over in the US
spirit-35
power-73
technique-29
speed-24
psychology-86
stamina-43
toughness-75
charisma-56
microphone-42
saftey-71
looks-40
respect-52

he isnt bad but Colossal Squid has beaten better. Most important thing is to put on a good match to stay in the booker(eric eisen) plans