Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-27-2008, 09:09 AM   #201
muns
Pro Starter

Hows this rest thing work for the classic? Are we on the 16th or 17th now? Just curious cause that one day means a lot to my rotation.... I go one way or I go another...
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:26 AM   #202
TurnerONU22
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
BTW, I recommend anyone curious to check out Steve Oliver on my team. .338 AVG, 40 2B, 13 3B, 23 SB to 4 CS, a .925 OPS--and that was in just 382 ABs, and he has another 20 pts to gain in POW). Hellllloooooo superstar!

Its great to see Oliver doing so well, but I can't complain too much since the trade really helped me win the Classic last season. I hope that he continues on to become a superstar.
TurnerONU22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:28 AM   #203
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by muns View Post
Hows this rest thing work for the classic? Are we on the 16th or 17th now? Just curious cause that one day means a lot to my rotation.... I go one way or I go another...

1977 CLASSIC SCHEDULE

----
19: @ HARTFORD
20: @ HARTFORD
22: @ VALDOSTA
23: @ VALDOSTA
24: @ HARTFORD
25: @ HARTFORD (if necessary)
27: @ VALDOSTA (if necessary)
28: @ VALDOSTA (if necessary)
30: @ HARTFORD (if necessary)
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:19 AM   #204
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Rookie Jorge Aquino of Hartford went 20-2 this year with a 2.72 ERA, so someone finally won 20 games again

Yeah, I noticed that this wasn't included in the league accomplishment page in the history section. Not sure why, but that is probably why DC missed it.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:20 AM   #205
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Yeah, I noticed that this wasn't included in the league accomplishment page in the history section. Not sure why, but that is probably why DC missed it.

It'll be there at the end of the year. I think the game updates the history after the postseason ends, that's why I missed it.
Old 09-27-2008, 11:23 AM   #206
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post
It'll be there at the end of the year. I think the game updates the history after the postseason ends, that's why I missed it.

The history is updated as things occur in the league, I know for a fact as far as the 3+ HR games, 15+ K games, etc.. Possibly the seasonal stuff (20+ wins, 150+RBI, 50+ HR) isn't updated until after the postseason, but that doesn't seem to be consistent with how history handles the other stuff. So that means based on what we know about OOTP that you are probably correct, since the only thing consistent is the inconsistent.

Old 09-27-2008, 01:39 PM   #207
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

League HTML is updated.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:03 PM   #208
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I go one way or I go another...

Saving this for posterity.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:35 PM   #209
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I've wanted one of these for years. I need to work on the retired numbers to make them be more visible, but...still.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #210
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I've wanted one of these for years. I need to work on the retired numbers to make them be more visible, but...still.

I like that, I totally am going to steal it.. that is awesome.

Old 09-27-2008, 08:07 PM   #211
Tasan
College Starter

Quote:
I like that, I totally am going to steal it.. that is awesome.

Is your outfield wall big enough?

You'd need the green monster or something, right?

Maybe wrap it around the outside of the stadium.

Last edited by Tasan : 09-27-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Tasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:36 PM   #212
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasan View Post
Is your outfield wall big enough?

You'd need the green monster or something, right?

Maybe wrap it around the outside of the stadium.

Even though you didn't win the rings, you can't exactly talk.

Old 09-27-2008, 08:39 PM   #213
Tasan
College Starter

lol

thanks for calling me on that! I can claim those titles, right? Chief's vote doesn't count!

Boys, get those banners hung!

Last edited by Tasan : 09-27-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Tasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:48 PM   #214
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasan View Post
lol

thanks for calling me on that! I can claim those titles, right? Chief's vote doesn't count!

Boys, get those banners hung!

Of course you can claim them. You run the franchise, bud. You don't get a ring, but you still get to say "I run the 2-time league champion Colorado Rancheros." Who won the titles is simply semantics.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 09-27-2008 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:26 PM   #215
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

DC,

I need the transaction files from the last Free agency sim (the one with the draft and spring training), if you can give that to me. I am working on a fun article for the league, but you stopped posting free agency signings after December 3rd.. so I have a few months gaps there I need the info on (Such as your Bob Arnold signing)..

Any way to get that for us?

Old 09-27-2008, 09:31 PM   #216
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
DC,

I need the transaction files from the last Free agency sim (the one with the draft and spring training), if you can give that to me. I am working on a fun article for the league, but you stopped posting free agency signings after December 3rd.. so I have a few months gaps there I need the info on (Such as your Bob Arnold signing)..

Any way to get that for us?

History ---> Click on CL and then click on Transaction Log.
Old 09-27-2008, 09:32 PM   #217
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Nope, only shows Valdosta stuff for me. I need your copy.

Old 09-27-2008, 10:37 PM   #218
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:

Wednesday, February 2nd, 1977
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent 2B C. Larsen to a 1-year contract worth a total of $615,000.
Toronto Osprey: Signed free agent LF T. Barber to a 3-year contract worth a total of $855,000.
Toronto Osprey: Signed free agent SP R. Williams to a minor league contract.
Toronto Osprey: Signed free agent 3B K. Yamada to a minor league contract.
New Orleans Wrens: Signed SP A. Wilson to a minor league contract extension.
New Orleans Wrens: Signed SP P. Hunter to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 2B H. Pleiter to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed SS I. Cisneros to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Terrapins: Signed SP B. Díaz to a minor league contract extension.
Toronto Osprey: Signed free agent SP E. Burns to a minor league contract.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 1B R. Silva to a minor league contract extension.
Toronto Osprey: Signed free agent MR J. Vázquez to a minor league contract.
Toronto Osprey: Signed free agent CL J. Miller to a 3-year contract worth a total of $855,000.
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Signed LF D. O'Cleary to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $8,890,000.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Signed free agent SP B. Bayer to a 3-year contract worth a total of $870,000.
Columbus Crusaders: Signed free agent 3B J. Perales to a 1-year contract worth a total of $500,000.
Long Island Violators: Signed free agent C A. Scott to a minor league contract.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent SP R. Goodwin to a 1-year contract worth a total of $450,000.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Signed free agent 1B B. Arnold to a 4-year contract worth a total of $34,020,000.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent 3B W. Lewis to a 1-year contract worth a total of $385,000.
New Orleans Wrens: Signed SP R. Gil to a minor league contract extension.
Toronto Osprey: Signed free agent MR R. Reyes to a 3-year contract worth a total of $855,000.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent 3B M. Rodríguez to a 1-year contract worth a total of $320,000.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent 2B J. Zamora to a 1-year contract worth a total of $320,000.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent RF C. Gilliam to a 1-year contract worth a total of $745,000.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent LF J. Medina to a 1-year contract worth a total of $305,000.
Compton Brothers: Signed free agent SP H. Nakamura to a 4-year contract worth a total of $12,500,000.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent MR H. Watkins to a 1-year contract worth a total of $310,000.
Tuesday, February 1st, 1977
Hartford Harpooners: Signed LF K. Howard to a minor league contract extension.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent SS S. Stainthorpe to a 1-year contract worth a total of $320,000.
Monday, January 31st, 1977
Baltimore Terrapins: Signed C B. Lehman to a minor league contract extension.
New Orleans Wrens: Signed CL P. Ledezma to a minor league contract extension.
San Diego Fathers: Signed free agent SS J. Medina to a 3-year contract worth a total of $7,130,000.
Baltimore Terrapins: Signed LF J. Thompson to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed MR S. Halpin to a minor league contract extension.
Sunday, January 30th, 1977
New Orleans Wrens: Signed MR J. Pierce to a minor league contract extension.
Toronto Osprey: Signed free agent RF R. Bell to a minor league contract.
Saturday, January 29th, 1977
New Orleans Wrens: Signed 1B R. Pacheco to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $820,000.
Baltimore Terrapins: Signed MR F. Villanueva to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $1,600,000.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 3B G. Rodríguez to a minor league contract extension.
Friday, January 28th, 1977
Chicago Thunderstorms: Demoted MR J. Tame to Triple A Rock Island.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Purchased the contract of SP D. Chandler from Triple A Rock Island.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Demoted LF G. McKay to Triple A Rock Island.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Purchased the contract of CF B. Hackwell from Triple A Rock Island.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Demoted LF F. Herrera to Triple A Rock Island.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Purchased the contract of RF P. Auchinleck from Triple A Rock Island.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Demoted 3B J. Chase to Triple A Rock Island.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Demoted 1B S. Murto to Triple A Rock Island.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Purchased the contract of SP P. Silva from Triple A Rock Island.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Purchased the contract of SP E. Brown from Triple A Rock Island.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Purchased the contract of LF J. Harris from Triple A Rock Island.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted MR W. Withecombe to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted MR P. Skuse to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted MR G. Prado to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted MR S. Osborn to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted MR M. López to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted MR R. Fernández to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted MR A. Cruz to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted SP M. Vázquez to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted SP A. Torres to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted SP W. Scott to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted SP C. Davis to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted SP M. Austin to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted SP D. Adams to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted CL S. Miller to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted C M. O'Corran to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted C M. Shepherd to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted 1B E. Cherry to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted 3B O. Suzuki to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted 3B B. Guzmán to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted LF C. Williams to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted 3B S. Sandoval to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted LF E. Reyes to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted CF C. Vázquez to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted RF J. Aguirre to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Demoted RF L. Richmond to Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of SP K. Gates from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of SP M. Kelley from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of SP J. Matos from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of SP L. Enríquez from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of SP M. Medina from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of CL E. Smith from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of CL M. Martínez from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of MR S. Cash from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of MR W. Withecombe from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of MR J. Montero from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of CL J. Alvarado from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of C F. Berru from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of C S. Parker from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of 1B P. Gómez from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of 2B G. Jetté from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of 3B M. McIntosh from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of 3B O. Suzuki from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of 2B T. Harper from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of SS G. Vega from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of LF C. González from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of RF S. Oliver from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of CF E. Malone from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of RF L. Richmond from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of RF S. Myers from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of 3B J. Rodríguez from Double A Birmingham.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of SP G. Franco from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of MR J. Navarro from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of MR L. Woodward from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of MR J. Campbell from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of 1B L. Abbott from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of SS S. Bruce from Triple A Charleston.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Purchased the contract of RF Y. Kuwabara from Triple A Charleston.
Baltimore Terrapins: Purchased the contract of SP R. Pate from Triple A Washington.
Baltimore Terrapins: Purchased the contract of C J. Robinson from Triple A Washington.
Baltimore Terrapins: Purchased the contract of SS W. Pearce from Triple A Washington.
Baltimore Terrapins: Purchased the contract of RF L. Pierce from Triple A Washington.
Baltimore Terrapins: Demoted SP E. Barraclough to Triple A Washington.
Baltimore Terrapins: Demoted SP S. Williams to Triple A Washington.
Baltimore Terrapins: Demoted C J. Ford to Triple A Washington.
Baltimore Terrapins: Demoted RF R. Huff to Triple A Washington.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Purchased the contract of SP P. Silva from Triple A Rock Island.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Purchased the contract of SP E. Brown from Triple A Rock Island.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Purchased the contract of LF J. Harris from Triple A Rock Island.
Colorado Rancheros: Placed SS L. Heijnen on the active roster.
Columbus Crusaders: Purchased the contract of 2B F. Acevedo from Triple A Cleveland.
Columbus Crusaders: Purchased the contract of MR B. Renders from Triple A Cleveland.
Columbus Crusaders: Purchased the contract of 2B B. Wilson from Triple A Cleveland.
Columbus Crusaders: Purchased the contract of 1B D. William from Triple A Cleveland.
Columbus Crusaders: Purchased the contract of LF K. Kelley from Triple A Cleveland.
Columbus Crusaders: Purchased the contract of RF C. Weighell from Triple A Cleveland.
Columbus Crusaders: Purchased the contract of RF V. Narvaes from Triple A Cleveland.
Compton Brothers: Purchased the contract of SP B. Huggins from Triple A South Hill.
Hartford Harpooners: Demoted C F. Vázquez to Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of SP R. Vitaliev from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of SP C. Davis from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of SP D. Hardee from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of MR R. Ramos from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of MR L. St. James from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of 2B C. Morgan from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of SS R. MacDonald from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of RF R. Allen from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of RF S. Anderson from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of LF A. Shimizu from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of CF J. Warren from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of CF D. Walls from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of 1B G. Miller from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of SS D. Harmon from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of 2B B. Short from Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Demoted SP C. Davis to Triple A Bridgeport.
Hartford Harpooners: Purchased the contract of RF I. Booker from Triple A Bridgeport.
Long Island Violators: Purchased the contract of CF A. Wilson from Triple A Phillipsburg.
Long Island Violators: Purchased the contract of 1B C. Moore from Triple A Phillipsburg.
Long Island Violators: Purchased the contract of MR R. Rangel from Triple A Phillipsburg.
New Orleans Wrens: Demoted LF H. Amaya to Triple A St. Charles.
New Orleans Wrens: Demoted 1B R. Pacheco to Triple A St. Charles.
New Orleans Wrens: Demoted 3B M. Tashima to Triple A St. Charles.
New Orleans Wrens: Demoted 3B V. Neussel to Triple A St. Charles.
New Orleans Wrens: Demoted RF N. Wakeling to Triple A St. Charles.
New Orleans Wrens: Released SS Y. Kato.
New Orleans Wrens: Released SS H. Pak.
New Orleans Wrens: Released C R. Ferrer.
New Orleans Wrens: Released CF P. Fernández.
New Orleans Wrens: Released SS L. Morán.
New York Highlanders: Demoted 1B Y. Tsou to Triple A Newark.
New York Highlanders: Purchased the contract of MR A. López from Rookie League San Juan.
New York Highlanders: Demoted MR B. Head to Triple A Newark.
New York Highlanders: Demoted RF E. Hoskins to Triple A Newark.
New York Highlanders: Demoted SS W. Edwards to Triple A Newark.
New York Highlanders: Demoted LF W. Davis to Double A Somerset.
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Released LF M. García.
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Released 1B R. Pierson.
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Released SP C. Román.
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Purchased the contract of SP S. Kobayashi from Triple A Brownsville.
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Purchased the contract of CL J. Encarnación from Triple A Brownsville.
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Purchased the contract of LF B. Black from Triple A Brownsville.
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Purchased the contract of 2B J. Tejeda from Triple A Brownsville.
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Purchased the contract of C W. Hardy from Triple A Brownsville.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of SP J. White from Triple A San Francisco.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of RF J. Lane from Triple A San Francisco.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of LF M. Daniels from Triple A San Francisco.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of 3B A. Henry from Triple A San Francisco.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of CL J. Clark from Triple A San Francisco.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of MR G. Tattersall from Triple A San Francisco.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of SP R. Stewart from Triple A San Francisco.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of MR D. Miles from Triple A San Francisco.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of MR D. Blue from Triple A San Francisco.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of MR C. Cruz from Triple A San Francisco.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of SP Á. Fuentes from Triple A San Francisco.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of CF T. Mizutani from Triple A San Francisco.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of RF K. Kawamura from Triple A San Francisco.
San Diego Fathers: Purchased the contract of RF S. Daugherty from Triple A San Francisco.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of C K. Haazens from Triple A Ottawa.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of LF C. Franco from Triple A Ottawa.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of LF A. Martínez from Triple A Ottawa.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of CF D. Beck from Triple A Ottawa.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of CF C. Numbers from Triple A Ottawa.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of SP E. Braun from Triple A Ottawa.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of CL V. Vázquez from Triple A Ottawa.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of MR V. Orr from Triple A Ottawa.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of CL S. Gonzáles from Triple A Ottawa.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of SP R. Knoppert from Double A London.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of 3B A. Harrison from Triple A Ottawa.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of RF D. Thomas from Triple A Ottawa.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of CF S. Hairston from Triple A Ottawa.
Toronto Osprey: Purchased the contract of 1B C. Doyle from Triple A Ottawa.
Toronto Osprey: Demoted MR W. Bennett to Triple A Ottawa.
Valdosta Peanuts: Released MR G. Crawford.
Wednesday, January 26th, 1977
Atlanta Firecrackers: Placed MR W. Withecombe on the active roster.
Tuesday, January 25th, 1977
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Placed 1B J. Higman on the active roster.
Tuesday, January 18th, 1977
Brooklyn Brownstones: Placed MR R. Howe on the active roster.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Placed CL M. McBride on the active roster.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Placed CF R. McClure on the active roster.
Sunday, January 16th, 1977
New Orleans Wrens: Placed RF R. Pagán on the active roster.
Toronto Osprey: Placed MR B. Taylor on the active roster.
Monday, January 10th, 1977
Columbus Crusaders: Placed SP N. Praet on the active roster.
Columbus Crusaders: Placed 1B K. Connolly on the active roster.
Saturday, January 1st, 1977
3B R. López retires.
SS R. Sánchez retires.
MR S. Douglas retires.
C H. Leyte retires.
CF J. Clark retires.
2B M. Desjardins retires.
C M. Collins retires.
SS J. Rincón retires.
SS N. Rodríguez retires.
RF M. Meléndez retires.
SP G. Acosta retires.
SP A. Howard retires.
C M. Abrams retires.
SS J. Rodríguez retires.
SP J. Smith retires.
SP R. Moye retires.
SP J. Gunther retires.
MR T. Taylor retires.
SP J. Haley retires.
SP R. Moore retires.
SP B. Young retires.
SP L. Smith retires.
SP B. Nail retires.
SP B. Williamson retires.
SP J. Rowe retires.
CF P. Acevedo retires.
SP G. Scott retires.
SP J. Fields retires.
SP D. Davis retires.
SP B. Young retires.
SP T. Bell retires.
C D. Fritz retires.
MR C. Starkweather retires.
SS G. Daniels retires.
C G. Kidd retires.
SP J. Guzmán retires.
1B B. Harris retires.
2B B. Bath retires.
SP R. Turner retires.
CF A. Cocciarella retires.
LF R. Hamilton retires.
CF A. Morales retires.
MR L. Patrick retires.
C J. Stanley retires.
C J. Flores retires.
1B L. Márquez retires.
RF L. Wyatt retires.
2B V. Mercado retires.
SS J. Conley retires.
DH H. McKinney retires.
SP J. Landry retires.
SP J. Bennett retires.
SP R. Palma retires.
SP T. Flynn retires.
SP C. Arnold retires.
SP G. Olson retires.
SP J. McLaughlin retires.
SP S. Méndez retires.
SP J. Domínguez retires.
SP J. Mason retires.
SP N. Gunter retires.
SP T. Nicholas retires.
SP J. Osler retires.
SP M. Lee retires.
SP V. Warren retires.
SP D. Fox retires.
SP T. Payton retires.
SP E. James retires.
LF F. González retires.
SS M. Ware retires.
SP W. Gagné retires.
2B M. Martin retires.
SP R. Hooper retires.
LF D. Murphy retires.
RF R. Gonzáles retires.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent SS L. Heijnen to a 5-year contract worth a total of $47,000,000.
Hartford Harpooners: Placed SP F. Yarbrough on the active roster.
Hartford Harpooners: Placed C D. Long on the active roster.
Hartford Harpooners: Placed RF A. Lagario on the active roster.
New York Highlanders: Placed MR B. Head on the active roster.
New York Highlanders: Placed 1B T. Lara on the active roster.
New York Highlanders: Placed SS M. Taylor on the active roster.
New York Highlanders: Placed SS L. Carnell on the active roster.
Baltimore Terrapins: Placed SP P. McKeane on the active roster.
Baltimore Terrapins: Demoted SP R. Pate to Triple A Washington.
Baltimore Terrapins: Demoted C J. Robinson to Triple A Washington.
Baltimore Terrapins: Demoted SS W. Pearce to Triple A Washington.
Baltimore Terrapins: Demoted RF L. Pierce to Triple A Washington.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Placed RF Z. Eassson on the active roster.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Demoted SP D. Ortíz to Triple A Rock Island.
Chicago Thunderstorms: Demoted SP D. Chandler to Triple A Rock Island.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:40 PM   #219
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

awesome, thanks!

Old 09-27-2008, 10:41 PM   #220
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

It took me FOREVER to find it. It was buried deep.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:42 PM   #221
kaosfere
College Prospect

I hate when that happens.
SBL:
Charlotte Monarchs (1992-1994) 237 - 186
kaosfere is offline   Reply With Quote