Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-16-2008, 10:10 PM   #201
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok made the changes that I needed to.

Added the blacksox team logo
Set New Orleans to AI control
Set team rosters to 25 max size

The 1980 season runs tommorrow evening! Am packing up the file now.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:22 PM   #202
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

New file is up!

Old 10-16-2008, 10:32 PM   #203
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Cool. Downloading now.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:29 PM   #204
kaosfere
College Prospect

My lineups are wacky this year. I'm platooning at four different positions.

If it works out, though...
SBL:
Charlotte Monarchs (1992-1994) 237 - 186
kaosfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:57 AM   #205
Anthony
Banned

this is bullshit. i'm geting tired of this. everytime i miss the draft sim the fucking AI drafts OFs for me. this is really screwing me. i'm going to have a major firesale on all of my prospects. PM me if you're looking for prospects for your veteran players - i'll even take 30 year olds. as long as they're decent and productive.

everyone take a look at my prospects in the minors and make me offers for them, i'm going with my old strategy that i used in RWBL.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:05 PM   #206
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Bumping this again, just so this is not missed/forgotten. Financial changes will take effect tonight after the sim. The removal of the VL will happen next season the night of the FOOL CLassic sim (a week from Sunday)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Reminder of upcoming Rule/league changes:

At the end of this season, the new financial rules will be put into place. This will mean in a drastic drop in the amount of cash carried forward. Please take that into consideration when signing new contracts or contract extensions.

Next season, all non-FOOL (or FOOL minor league systems) leagues will be removed. This includes the VL, the College and Highschool leagues and the like. This will be done next season during the FOOL Classic sim, meaning that any players dumped from those leagues will be available for all teams (including FOOL Classic Participants) at that time, in case anyone wants to plan on saving some money for anyone they like currently in one of those leagues. (There are roughly 8-10 or so ok looking prospect types down there which may be of interest to people, which is why I am giving an advance notice).

Old 10-17-2008, 01:55 PM   #207
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Not that this is particularly germane to the current topic at hand, but I vote for never going to divisional play in FOOL. And if we do interleague play, I'd like to make sure it's even number of games against the other league. I think that, after looking at FOBL where my team plays in the weakest division in the league and that has been that way for probably a decade, I'd hate to see us have that here.

I think playoffs will happen someday, because they do ignite interest, but...I'd like to make sure it's the best teams playing.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:26 PM   #208
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post
Not that this is particularly germane to the current topic at hand, but I vote for never going to divisional play in FOOL. And if we do interleague play, I'd like to make sure it's even number of games against the other league. I think that, after looking at FOBL where my team plays in the weakest division in the league and that has been that way for probably a decade, I'd hate to see us have that here.

I think playoffs will happen someday, because they do ignite interest, but...I'd like to make sure it's the best teams playing.

ekcut fears change!

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 03:25 PM   #209
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

It was just a random thought I wanted to put out there, I doubt it's something on the horizon, just wanted to say it since I was thinking it.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote