Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #551
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Maybe I am miss reading something, but in on breath you are saying you can't trust anyone because you have no way of knowing if a scan is legit, then in another you are saying you and CF should be trusted.

The wolves know who the villagers are (obviously) so it doesnt take much for a wolf to come out and say "So and So is a villager", I scanned them. In a normal game, there is one seer and he isn't a wolf so that person is cleared.

I guess one of us (or both) cannot be be totally trusted, but it would be foolish to really go after CF and I, especially with how quickly (though no incorrect) about knowing about chief's reveal.

Unless you think all three of us are bad
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:25 PM   #552
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I think we're more f***ed than we thought. I think there may be a lot of ways for the wolves to hide.

And I realize I"m way too tired to be typing this much.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:25 PM   #553
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Alright, I'm going to bed. I'm a bit surprised at how many people chose Animal Kinship after all (assuming they're telling the truth).

For hoops:

CF scanned CR - CR is Kai
Bug scanned CR - CR is Kai
Mau scanned Jackal - Jackal is Kai

Don't forget. I scanned myself and was blocked. I am voting for myself tomorrow.

Okay, that might have been a joke.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #554
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I think we're more f***ed than we thought. I think there may be a lot of ways for the wolves to hide.

And I realize I"m way too tired to be typing this much.

Probably true. The flipside is that the wolves dont have a free kill each night
Old 05-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #555
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Camouflage is a toggle. It is default ON. YOu have to turn it off by PM, but doing so does not prevent you from making another action. Already checked on this stuff.

well excuse me very effing much, I don't have time to comb through every post
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #556
MrBug708
Head Coach

Dammit Chief, why couldnt you just have been a wolf...
Old 05-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #557
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
I do not want to say who, but someone targeted me last night as per my senses. I don't want to say just because of the possibility they're a BG.

To follow up on that, it wouldn't surprise me if you were protected by a body guard. You came out of yesterday looking more trusted than anyone else, meaning you could easily be a target. Still not sure what to think if you lived and were only revealed to have been targeted by one person. You'd also be a good body guard target because there would certainly be a risk in protecting someone you're not sure of, protecting a wolf with tracking could prove dangerous.

I think it would be best if you didn't say at this point though, anyone with the body guard ability should probably stay hidden.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #558
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
Probably true. The flipside is that the wolves dont have a free kill each night

WHAT?!?!?!?!?? Where does it say this ANYWHERE???
Old 05-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #559
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
I'm curious about that, if you were attacked and saved by a body guard would you show being targeted by two people? Do you have any disciplines that could have saved you without body guard intervention? If not and you were only targeted by one person I would think that would probably be either a seer or body guard. Though if you were targeted a seer ability it's possible that the wolves seer ability would reveal your disciplines.

My guess is I was not scanned as it would have shown animals?? I would venture to guess being that I was an obvious night kill(from the previous night final vote to kill an agent clearing me somewhat) someone protected me. I'm going to say that there was a high chance that I was BG'd and not targeted as the NK.

If we have better theories I will reveal the name tomorrow.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #560
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Haha, CF might hope he has Camoulflage now, so he can hide from Lathum.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #561
MrBug708
Head Coach

And for what its worth, I moved Hoopsguys vote onto Thomkal in case someone moved a vote to me. Chief's last second move happened and I looked to be clear, but in case someone really wanted me dead, I move Hoops vote.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #562
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I picked JAG originally, but near the deadline I picked Chief, then he made his reveal and switched it to Hoops, but I was too late in making the switch and it stayed with Chief.

OK, but I thought you said that the scan on me had been blocked? I'm kind of confused here, because I thought you had read both me and Chief ... thought I might have been merging posts in my head or something along those lines.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #563
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Dammit Chief, why couldnt you just have been a wolf...

Old 05-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #564
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

Don't get this attitude at all. I was trying to be helpful. What is all this?
Old 05-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #565
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:

That was an assumption on my part. If they all picked roles that killed, we'd lose really quickly
Old 05-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #566
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

It doesn't, but it makes sense, especially since we have already seen it happen. Many of these kills seem to have counters in other disciplines. It makes sense that the wolves will use a discsipline that is blocked by a discsipline of their target and not get a kill as a result.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:29 PM   #567
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
OK, but I thought you said that the scan on me had been blocked? I'm kind of confused here, because I thought you had read both me and Chief ... thought I might have been merging posts in my head or something along those lines.

It was too late and my previous scan of Chief was the one that went through
Old 05-03-2011, 10:29 PM   #568
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
I am sure in THIS bunch there are a lot of people taking weaponskill.

You mean to say most people didn't roll random.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:29 PM   #569
MrBug708
Head Coach

I said it didnt go through, not that it was blocked. But I can see how it would be confusing
Old 05-03-2011, 10:30 PM   #570
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I think Bug switched off of you to me, then when I "slipped" he tried to switch to JAG, but was too late. So his scan ended up on me. You weren't scanned (or at least not by Bug).

Old 05-03-2011, 10:30 PM   #571
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You mean to say most people didn't roll random.

lol...that's actually what I did.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:30 PM   #572
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Don't get this attitude at all. I was trying to be helpful. What is all this?

Quote:
Camouflage is a toggle. It is default ON. YOu have to turn it off by PM, but doing so does not prevent you from making another action. Already checked on this stuff.

My apologies if you were trying to be helpful, your comment at the end made it seem like you were suggesting I shouldn't be asking because it was already covered.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:31 PM   #573
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I said it didnt go through, not that it was blocked. But I can see how it would be confusing

Oh, got it. Same thing I said hoops, but reversed. You were the final attempted switch, not the first.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:31 PM   #574
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I think Bug switched off of you to me, then when I "slipped" he tried to switch to JAG, but was too late. So his scan ended up on me. You weren't scanned (or at least not by Bug).

My thought process was: JAG was around 4 pm, Chief was around 650, and Hoops was at 715. My move to vote wasn't very clear though and Abe went with the Chief scan
Old 05-03-2011, 10:33 PM   #575
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
My scan of Hoops didn't go through

Got it, this is where I was kinda perplexed. I'm never asking to be scanned as a villager, but I'm also OK moving towards cleared if that is what people choose to do. So imagine my confusion reading this, thinking that the scan had been blocked, and then seeing you saying that you scanned Chief after someone else said they had scanned Chief.

Felt like I was taking crazy pills.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:33 PM   #576
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
Oh, got it. Same thing I said hoops, but reversed. You were the final attempted switch, not the first.

I wrote it the way I did in case Abe actally still gave me the Hoops scan without me publicly revealing Chief, but it didnt matter at that point
Old 05-03-2011, 10:34 PM   #577
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
I remember my Middle Earth game where I gave a few hobbits names similar or identical to those in Bree, Hob and Bob and such. Someone role revealed their name, and it wasn't excactly the name in the LOTR, so they lynched him. It was off by ONE letter. That was the worst lynch in any of my games, ever. They voted him off because his name was off by one letter, so they thought he was making it up. I can't imagine the way he felt and his frustration, since he couldn;t do anything about it, and it was clearly wrong logic.

I was evil that game, so I was happy to go along for the ride. But yeah that really was a bad lynch
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:34 PM   #578
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
My guess is I was not scanned as it would have shown animals?? I would venture to guess being that I was an obvious night kill(from the previous night final vote to kill an agent clearing me somewhat) someone protected me. I'm going to say that there was a high chance that I was BG'd and not targeted as the NK.

If we have better theories I will reveal the name tomorrow.

Quote:
Tracking When you are targeted at night by anyone, if you survive, you backtrack and can find out who. You won’t know why. This does not include Mind Over Matter, which does not target you, but your vote (and is not a Night Action).

The, "You won't know why," part makes me think there would be no indication. I still think that if it you were only told you were targeted by one person that there wasn't a kill and a save attempt, so I think it was almost certainly a body guard unless you have some ability that could stop a night kill.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:34 PM   #579
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Got it, this is where I was kinda perplexed. I'm never asking to be scanned as a villager, but I'm also OK moving towards cleared if that is what people choose to do. So imagine my confusion reading this, thinking that the scan had been blocked, and then seeing you saying that you scanned Chief after someone else said they had scanned Chief.

I am pretty sure you shouldn't be taking crazy pills with alcohol.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #580
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:

Your normally a strong player and Im more of a follower in any of my roles. I figured if I could clear you I would have a basis of where to move my votes from here on out.

But it didnt go through and you could very well be a wolf
Old 05-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #581
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
My apologies if you were trying to be helpful, your comment at the end made it seem like you were suggesting I shouldn't be asking because it was already covered.

I was trying to be helpful. That's it. It was in a small post that I asked about and had to dig for it. That's why I was relaying it as it was easy to miss. Maybe we can all try and read everything in a positive light instead of negative perhaps?
Old 05-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #582
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
lol...that's actually what I did.

I rolled one ability 3 times in my first four. I strongly considered asking Abe for two doses of it instead of three total abilities.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #583
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I was trying to be helpful. That's it. It was in a small post that I asked about and had to dig for it. That's why I was relaying it as it was easy to miss. Maybe we can all try and read everything in a positive light instead of negative perhaps?

lol...this is so close to ending peacefully, really it is!

Old 05-03-2011, 10:37 PM   #584
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I rolled one ability 3 times in my first four. I strongly considered asking Abe for two doses of it instead of three total abilities.

Funny.

I went with a sequence, and hit re-roll five times without looking at the results until the fifth one.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:40 PM   #585
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Your normally a strong player and Im more of a follower in any of my roles. I figured if I could clear you I would have a basis of where to move my votes from here on out.

But it didnt go through and you could very well be a wolf

I wouldn't try to bury a wolf on Day 1 as a wolf - maybe later in the game, if there was some strategy there. But not Day 1; I hate getting off on the wrong foot.

But I'm glad to have you this involved in the conversation. I wouldn't have been voting for you earlier this evening if you had been nearly this vocal
Old 05-03-2011, 10:42 PM   #586
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
I wouldn't try to bury a wolf on Day 1 as a wolf - maybe later in the game, if there was some strategy there. But not Day 1; I hate getting off on the wrong foot.

But I'm glad to have you this involved in the conversation. I wouldn't have been voting for you earlier this evening if you had been nearly this vocal

It doesnt take much to bury a wolf on day 1, I did it on day 1 last game so it's fair game in my opinion

As for being vocal, I have much more to add now, but I would have liked to have used my scan on day one, but wasn't around to execute it. (Kinda totally forgot, been really sick the last few days)
Old 05-03-2011, 10:43 PM   #587
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
lol...this is so close to ending peacefully, really it is!

haha, I don't have that kind of fight in me anymore.

I had literally one of the worst things in my life happen last week and it is hard to be positive about anything.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:46 PM   #588
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I had literally one of the worst things in my life happen last week and it is hard to be positive about anything.

Come on, birthdays aren't THAT bad...

kidding, of course, Lathum, hope everything's okay.

Old 05-03-2011, 10:48 PM   #589
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

It will be
Old 05-03-2011, 11:34 PM   #590
bhlloy
Coordinator

Well it looks like a couple of our candidates have been somewhat cleared by scan, so that's good. At least pushes Bug and CR way down the list. JAG is the big uncleared name from day 1 as far as I can see. Other than that I think I'm just going on speculation and vibes right now...

I do wonder about what JAG said about so many people choosing Animal Kinship. I wonder if we haven't got a fake scan in there somewhere but there's absolutely no way of knowing. The wolves really could just cause absolute chaos and we would be none the wiser.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:14 AM   #591
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I've been taking out way too many out of depth uniques! I just had to slay Fafnir on 40, and now on 1 I'm running into Itangast! It's crazy...

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 01:09 AM   #592
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

I kinda figured there was something else as there was no real reason for that. Really hope things are alright.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:13 AM   #593
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I can't help thinking that the scans aside from mine are bogus. Mauboy is the king of false reveals and so much about the timing of bug's scan bugs me. Hey! I didn't even mean that. And Chief's hysterics make me think he's a cunning of some sort.

And the other thing. Why did the other two come out with a reveal tonight. I failed my first attempt because I scanned autumn who died. Now did both mau and bug do the same? I don't think I trust this.

I somehow feel Thomkal just won.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:08 AM   #594
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
I've been taking out way too many out of depth uniques! I just had to slay Fafnir on 40, and now on 1 I'm running into Itangast! It's crazy...

I think we can all relate to this Abe.

Well, this is more fun. Great about the lack of night kill, looks like there's a whole heap of stuff been going on. My initial reaction is WTF. My next reaction is WTFF!!!1 But lets get to the voting and whatnot. As CR has been cleared by two independent sources I think it's pretty safe to say that he's a villager, I'll mark him pale blue. Abe has said that there are no roles in the game so unless one of the wolf powers makes them a cunning (which is possible) I think we have to accept that. Mau's cleared Jackal but I don't think either can be blued because of that.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:13 AM   #595
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Day One

11:07 #70 - Autumn votes DaddyTorgo (1)
11:22 #71 - Narcizo votes Darth Vilus (1)

11:33 #72 - JAG votes Dwardzala (1)
11:35 #73 - bhlloy votes mckerney (1)
12:34 #77 - Zinto votes DaddyTorgo (2)
12:39 #78 - Lathum votes DaddyTorgo (3)

13:11 #80 - Thomkal votes Narcizo (1)
13:47 #81 - CrimsonFox votes Chief Rum (1)
14:41 #84 - PackerFanatic votes mckerney (2)
15:09 #85 - Jackal votes Chief Rum (2)
16:03 #86 - Bug votes Darth Vilus (2)
16:45 #92 - Thomkal unvotes Narcizo (0)
16:45 #92 – Thomkal votes mckerney (3)
16:53 #93 - Chief Rum votes Darth Vilus (3)

17:27 #101 - mckerney votes Chief Rum (3)
17:37 #103 - JAG unvotes Dward (0)
17:37 #103 - JAG votes Darth Vilus (4)
17:55 #106 - dwardzala votes Chief Rum (4)
20:36 #117 - DaddyTorgo votes Darth Vilus (5)

21:41 #130 - Hoops votes DaddyTorgo (4)
21:52 #139 - Danny votes DaddyTorgo (5)
21:58 #148 - Mau votes Chief Rum (5)
21:59 #151 - Mau unvotes Chief Rum (4)

21:59 #151 – Mau votes DaddyTorgo (6)
Old 05-04-2011, 02:33 AM   #596
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Morning Narcizo. Some insomnia here, so you're not alone as usual.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 02:37 AM   #597
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

10:39 #186 - Dwardzala votes Thomkal (1)
04:36 #253 - JAG votes Chief Rum (1)
04:50 #206 - CrimsonFox votes MrBug (1)
08:18 #207 - Narcizo votes MrBug (2)
10:44 #213 - PackerFanatic votes JAG (1)
11:08 #214 - Thomkal votes JAG (2)
12:00 #220 - Lathum votes CrimsonFox (1)

14:08 #236 - Bhlloy votes MrBug (3)
14:16 #239 - MrBug votes CrimsonFox (2)
14:18 #240 - Darth Vilus votes Chief Rum (2)
16:22 #253 - Jackal votes Chief Rum (3)
18:11 #259 - Zinto votes CrimsonFox (3)
18:33 #260 - danny votes Thomkal (2)
18:57 #266 - mauboy votes bhlloy (1)

19:40 #280 - Mauboy unvotes bhlloy (0)
19:40 #280 - mauboy votes thomkal (3)
20:58 #292 - hoops votes JAG (3)
20:59 #293 - mckerney votes Thomkal (4)
21:16 #301 - hoops unvotes JAG (2)

21:49 #319 - hoops votes MrBug (4)
21:49 #320 - Thomkal unvotes JAG (1)
21:49 #320 - Thomkal votes MrBug (5)
21:51 #324 - MrBug unvotes CrimsonFox (2)
21:51 #324 - MrBug votes Thomkal (5)

21:53 #330 - Zinto unvotes CrimsonFox (1)
21:53 #330 - Zinto votes Thomkal (6)
21:56 #340 - mckerney unvotes Thomkal (5)
21:56 #341 - Danny unvotes Thomkal (4)
21:56 #341 - Danny votes Zinto (1)
21:58 #347 - Danny unvotes Zinto (0)
21:58 #347 - danny votes Thomkal (5)
21:59 #356 - Chief Rum votes Thomkal (6)
Old 05-04-2011, 02:40 AM   #598
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

hey guys. Either of you gonna kill me yet?
Old 05-04-2011, 02:42 AM   #599
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

hey bhlloy join the late night party.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:44 AM   #600
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I like this group:
Zinto, bhlloy, PackerFanatic, DV, Lathum, JAG, Jackal, Narcizo.

I don't know anything about this group really. Some suspicious activity and some spidey sense. Some under the radar quietness. I want to start at the most suspicious sounding poster and voter to me.

VOTE Zinto