Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-27-2003, 05:48 PM   #151
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

I can't win anything! Back to the roids for me!
Old 08-27-2003, 05:52 PM   #152
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
DolphinFan: JeeberD had some pretty strong statements about you and your tag team partner, Tucker. Is there anything you would like to say to him?

Marmel: Jeeber who? Oh, you mean that unaccomplished wrestler? I have what he wants, and I have what he will never get. I prefer not to waste any of my time talking about that scum.

Ooooooh...

I soooo can't wait for Marmel to get out of rehab....

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 05:57 PM   #153
JeeberD
General Manager

Dola-

From May Mayhem...

Quote:
The Badasses and Time and Money have been feuding recently. Time and Money have yet to beat their rivals in the ring since the feud began.

Nuff said.

Oh yeah, we easily retained our #1 contender spot. You don't scare us, Marmalade. So quit hiding in rehab and get your ass out here!!!

Old 08-27-2003, 07:11 PM   #154
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

*****May Mayhem*****
*****Saturday, May 20, 2006*****

We start out the night with a dark match. Double K tries to stay on the winning track with Larry Zbysko as there manager against Hotstuff Hernandez and Monsta Mack.

Double K vs Hotstuff Hernandez and Monsta Mack.

Match Background: None.

The Match: BIG clothesline on Kodos. Mack charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Kodos hits a rolling kick on Mack. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Tag between Kodos and Katon. Mack takes a flying neckbreaker from Katon. Katon uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Mack counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Katon by Mack. Remember when that was a legit finish? Mack tags out to Hotstuff Hernandez. Katon receives some punishment by Hotstuff Hernandez but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Katon takes a right hand to the temple from Hotstuff. Hotstuff goes for a splash but Katon puts the knees up. Second rope flying axe handle, Hotstuff goes down. One day, Katon might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Tag to Kodos. Tiger suplex on Hotstuff. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pin, but Hotstuff is out just before the three count. Spin kick by Kodos to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Larry Zbysko is at ringside! Hotstuff wastes valuable time by yelling at Zbysko! Kodos takes advantage of the distraction and nails Hotstuff from behind! Hotstuff Hernandez gets knocked to the ground by Kodos, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Picture Perfect Elbow, forget about it. 1....2...3! Hotstuff \ Mack are left down and out in the ring thanks to the attack of Katon, Kodos and Zbysko.

Winners: Double K.

Page: Welcome everyone to May Mayhem, I’m Dallas Page and I’m joined as always by Bobby Heenan.
Heenan: Hello Humanoids.
Page: Bobby, what a great show lined up tonight. We have 4 titles on the line, a 3 way tag team match and a grudge match between Noop and Tekneek which I am now told that will feature a special guest referee.
Heenan: Who is the referee? Not DolphinFan again?
Page: No, I’m told it will be Chief Rum returning from injury. That will be a relief for Noop. He may just get his 1st win in FOFC Wrestling. It’s time to start our 1st match of the night. Sachmo and Shorty will be battling for a TV Title shot which will be happening on Tuesday Tough Love.

Sachmo vs Shorty.

The Match: Flying reverse elbow by Sachmo. Power drive elbow by Sachmo. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Tiger suplex on Shorty. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Second rope flying axe handle, Shorty goes down. One day, Sachmo might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. There's a two count on the pin. Shorty reverses a Sachmo hammerlock. Sachmo takes a flying neckbreaker from Shorty. Shorty crushes Sachmo with a huge legdrop. Shorty goes for a splash but Sachmo puts the knees up. Sachmo crushes Shorty with a huge legdrop. Shorty gets knocked to the ground by Sachmo. Irish Cloverleaf!!! Shorty taps out!

Winner: Sachmo wins and gets a TV Title shot on Tuesday.

Page: Sachmo gets back in the title hunt with a big victory.
Heenan: Shorty needs to focus and get back to the basics if he wants to be a winner in FOFC Wrestling.
Page: Up next is our match with Noop and Tekneek. But Chief Rum is returning after being gone a couple weeks after a beat down during a match. Noop and Chief Rum have formed a bond as of late. What effect will that have on the match? Let’s find out. Heenan has gone to stop Chief Rum to get an interview.

Heenan: Chief, I was wondering if I could get a few words with you before this match.
Chief Rum: Make it quick. I have to get in the ring.
Heenan: A couple weeks ago you were supposed to be in a tag team match, but Noop was surprised when you didn’t show.
Chief: I called Flamebeard and told him I was hurt. Noop should have gotten the message.
Heenan: He did give the message to Noop. But Noop was forced to fight in a handicap match.
Chief: What do you want me to say? I was injured.
Heenan: Ok, moving on to this match. This is your 1st match as a referee. How do you plan to go into it?
Chief: Look, I’ve been asked to do a job. I plan on calling it right down the middle. Besides, at least Noop won’t have to worry about outside interference. But he will have to be focused as I will count his shoulders down just as easily as Tekneek’s. Of course, Tekneek won’t be able to cheat as he has in the past. So, I look at this match as even money. Now, I have to go.

Noop vs Tekneek.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Chief Rum will be the referee for this match. This is a continuation of the Noop vs Tekneek feud. So far, Noop hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Tekneek since the feud started.

The Match: Tekneek strikes Noop. Noop powers out of a Tekneek headlock. Forearm to the face from Noop on Tekneek. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Noop blasts Tekneek with a superkick. Cover, but there's no one to count for Noop! Noop drops an elbow...but Tekneek moves out of the way. Tekneek hits an arm drag on Noop, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Tekneek tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Noop. There's a two count on the pin. Flying knee to the face from Tekneek. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Noop blocks a punch. Noop hits a shitty missile dropkick on Tekneek. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Tekneek powers out of a headlock. Noop looks to have the advantage.Chief Rum comes over. Noop gets knocked to the ground by Chief, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Frog Splash! Chief Rum pulls Tekneek on top. 1...2...3! Chief Rum nails an unsuspecting Noop with a forearm to the face. Chief Rum has Noop down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Frog Splash!!! Chief Rum leaves Noop down on the canvas, hurt.

Chief Rum's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Chief Rum gained 5 points of overness from this turn.

Winner: Tekneek with help from a heel turn from Chief Rum.

Page: What was that! Why did Chief do that to Noop?
Heenan: I have no idea. Maybe Chief got tired of coming to Noop’s aid all the time.
Page: If we can’t talk to Chief tonight, maybe we will find out Tuesday. Up next is a triple threat tag team match for the #1 contender’s spot in the tag team title wars. This came about after last week The Afoci and NevStar interfered in a match between the Badasses and Atatange/Tucker. Co-Commissioner Gold made this a 3 way match when all 3 teams started going at it after the match.

Atatange and Tucker vs The Afoci and NevStar vs The Badasses.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout. The Badasses and Time and Money have been feuding recently. Time and Money have yet to beat their rivals in the ring since the feud began.

The Match: JeeberD connects with a back heel kick on Afoci and gets back up quickly. Flying elbow from JeeberD connects. Jeeber tags out to Atatange. Flying dropkick from Atatange on Afoci gets a two count. Hooks the leg for a two count. Afoci blocks a punch. Afoci tags out to NevStar. NevStar \ Afoci whip Atatange into the corner. NevStar whips The Afoci in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Atatange tags out to Tucker. Tucker kicks the leg, knocks NevStar down, and goes to work on it. NevStar takes a NICE hurrancarana from Tucker. Tag to Bertogarce. Hard back suplex on Bertogarce. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Bertogarce counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Bertogarce floors Tucker. Here it comes...Rollover Double Underhook! Tucker taps!

Winners: The Badasses hold on to their #1 contender’s spot.

We head backstage where Illinifan has something to say.

Illinifan: Hey Revrew, look at what just happened. One of your friends just jumped ship. Looks like the Chief won’t be helping you when you return. One of your allies is gone. Do you have any left? Ha Ha!

Page: Well, that didn’t sound good for Revrew.
Heenan: Revrew is lucky he is injured.
Page: Yeah well, I bet Revrew is sitting at home chomping at the bit waiting to get healthy enough to get some revenge on Illinifan. Up next is a match for the Television Title. Quicksand and Swaggs have met before in a classic contest and I’m sure they will put up another one tonight.

Quicksand vs Swaggs.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Television title. Swaggs has been FOFC Television champion since 25 April 2006.

The Match: Swaggs takes a flying neckbreaker from Quicksand. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lightning kick by Quicksand on Swaggs. Covers for a quick two count. Swaggs comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Swaggs hits a dropkick on Quicksand and gets right back up. Swaggs crushes Quicksand with a running senton. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Quicksand avoids a Swaggs avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Flying reverse elbow by Quicksand. Covers for a quick two count. Quicksand gets taken down out of nowhere! Tiger suplex on Quicksand. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Swaggs moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Super Kick. 1....2...3, it's finished. Quicksand offers a handshake to Swaggs...and he accepts it!

Winner: Swaggs wins and holds on to the TV Title.

Page: Another great match between those two and another good show of sportsmanship.
Heenan: See, what I would have done is right after Swaggs shook my hand, I would have nailed him.
Page: Why? It was a good clean match and they are friends.
Heenan: Friends? If Quicksand keeps worrying about friends, he will never win a title.
Page: Now I know why you have no friends. Up next is a match for the Hardcore Title.

Digamma vs Smokin' Warlord.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This is a continuation of the Digamma vs Smokin' feud. This match is for the FOFC Hardcore title. Smokin' Warlord has been FOFC Hardcore champion since 02 May 2006.

The Match: Digamma snap suplexes Smokin'. Smokin' Warlord fights out of a grapple. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Digamma goes down. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Vicious kick to the teeth from Smokin' Warlord. Cover, but there's no one to count for Smokin' Warlord! Smokin' Warlord misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Flying cookie sheet shot by Digamma, blasting Smokin' in the face with it. Back heel kick from Digamma on Smokin' but it misses by miles. Hooks the leg for a two count. Digamma with an enziguri. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Smokin' blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Smokin' Warlord hits a dropkick off the table. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Digamma elbows Smokin' Warlord in the face to break a hammerlock. Digamma gets whipped into the corner. Smokin' charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. Digamma uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Digamma slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Smokin' to get some payback.

Winner: Digamma is the new Hardcore Champ.

Page: Digamma couldn’t win fairly. He had to cheat.
Heenan: He got the job done, didn’t he?
Page: Our next match is for the Heavyweight Title. Raven is trying to reclaim the title after losing it to Windham at April Mayhem.

Barry Windham vs Raven.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Windham vs Raven feud. This match is for the FOFC Heavyweight title. Barry Windham has been FOFC Heavyweight champion since 22 April 2006.

The Match: Barry Windham charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Big piledriver on Windham. Hooks the leg for a two count. Raven walks into a drop toe hold. Raven hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Raven takes a right hand to the temple from Windham. There's a two count on the pin. Barry Windham scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Raven takes a right hand to the temple from Windham. Raven is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Raven hits a piledriver on Barry Windham. That used to end matches, you know. There's a two count on the pin. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Raven just KILLS Barry Windham! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Raven with a spinning neckbreaker on Windham. Raven hits a right hand. Barry Windham comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Big kick from Windham staggers Raven but that's about it. Sloppy discus punch from Barry Windham barely connects on Raven. Raven reverses an irish whip...and Barry Windham runs into the referee! Raven floors Windham, then signals for the Raven Effect DDT. Meanwhile, Barry Windham has something in his hands. Raven comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. I don't think the fight has finished. Barry Windham and Raven have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Winner: Windham escapes and holds on to the Heavyweight Title.

Page: I’m sure this isn’t over between these two.
Heenan: It should be. Windham has beaten Raven twice now. He has nothing more to prove.
Page: I think Raven may not agree with you. Up next is the main event. It is for the FOFC Lightweight Title. It will be decided inside a steel cage.

Coffee Warlord vs Darkiller.

Match Background: This will be a cage bout. Darkiller and Coffee have been feuding recently. Coffee has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the FOFC Lightweight title. Darkiller has been FOFC Lightweight champion since 02 January 2006.

The Match: Darkiller drives Coffee into the cage side. Spinebuster by Darkiller. Darkiller goes for a splash but Coffee puts the knees up. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Coffee Warlord ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Fallaway slam by Coffee Warlord puts down Darkiller. Coffee Warlord throws Darkiller into the cage. BAAACK Body drop by Darkiller gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Coffee climbs the cage...but Darkiller is in hot pursuit, and they both end up back on the canvas. Darkiller reverses a Coffee Warlord hammerlock. Nice piledriver on Coffee. Darkiller scores with a standing spinebuster. Running knee lift from Darkiller. Darkiller launches Coffee into the cage wall. Coffee Warlord reverses a hip toss. Fallaway slam by Coffee Warlord puts down Darkiller. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Coffee Warlord just KILLS Darkiller! Darkiller can barely stand. Here it comes - That's Incredible. Coffee Warlord climbs the cage, Darkiller can only look on in despair. Coffee escapes for the win!

Coffee Warlord returns to the ring and climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Winner: Coffee Warlord is the new FOFC Lightweight Champion.

Page: What a great show. We had 4 title matches and two changed hands. And what will Chief Rum have to say about his attack on Noop. Tune in Tuesday to find out. Good night everybody.

FOFC Lightweight Champion: Coffee Warlord is the new champ.
FOFC Heavyweight Champion: Barry Windham.
FOFC Hardcore Champion: Digamma is the new champ.
FOFC Television Champion: Swaggs.
FOFC Tag Team Champions: Time and Money (Title is currently suspended).

We had a 73% overall rating.
Attendance: 2816.
Match of the night: TV Title: Quicksand vs. Swaggs: 82% overall rating.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

The revival of an old favorite, FOFC Wrestling Dynasty
DolphinFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 08:30 PM   #155
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

Amazing stuff. I love it.
Tekneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 09:06 PM   #156
Swaggs
Coordinator

Swaggs is on a roll! Am I almost a headliner yet?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 09:15 PM   #157
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Swaggs
Swaggs is on a roll! Am I almost a headliner yet?

Check out the website and the roster. You'll see your overness rating and where on the card you are. I basically use my writers for when to move people up or down. That way I keep everyone happy.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

Last edited by DolphinFan1 : 08-27-2003 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-28-2003, 07:20 AM   #158
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DolphinFan1

Noop vs Tekneek.

Match Background: This will be a special guest referee bout. Chief Rum will be the referee for this match. This is a continuation of the Noop vs Tekneek feud. So far, Noop hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Tekneek since the feud started.

The Match: Tekneek strikes Noop. Noop powers out of a Tekneek headlock. Forearm to the face from Noop on Tekneek. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Noop blasts Tekneek with a superkick. Cover, but there's no one to count for Noop! Noop drops an elbow...but Tekneek moves out of the way. Tekneek hits an arm drag on Noop, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Tekneek tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Noop. There's a two count on the pin. Flying knee to the face from Tekneek. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Noop blocks a punch. Noop hits a shitty missile dropkick on Tekneek. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Tekneek powers out of a headlock. Noop looks to have the advantage.[b]Chief Rum comes over. Noop gets knocked to the ground by Chief, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Frog Splash! Chief Rum pulls Tekneek on top. 1...2...3! Chief Rum nails an unsuspecting Noop with a forearm to the face. Chief Rum has Noop down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Frog Splash!!! Chief Rum leaves Noop down on the canvas, hurt.

Chief Rum's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Chief Rum gained 5 points of overness from this turn.

[color=blue]Winner: Tekneek with help from a heel turn from Chief Rum.

Page: What was that! Why did Chief do that to Noop?
Heenan: I have no idea. Maybe Chief got tired of coming to Noop’s aid all the time.
Page: If we can’t talk to Chief tonight, maybe we will find out Tuesday. Up next is a triple threat tag team match for the #1 contender’s spot in the tag team title wars. This came about after last week The Afoci and NevStar interfered in a match between the Badasses and Atatange/Tucker. Co-Commissioner Gold made this a 3 way match when all 3 teams started going at it after the match.

Well I guess you might as well change his name to poon because he is my total opposite and Tekneek you can't beat me one-one str8 up with out some help from someone.

noop's interview

First I would like to say to Chief Rum that he's punk for what he did to me our last show. I have never lost a match str8 up there is always some type of cheating involved. I'm sick and tried of all this shit I bust my azz in order to win only to have some chins jump in. Dolphinfan you promised me a fair match but all I got was a fair azz whoopin each time. I'm starting to think there is a behind the seens plot to stop noop for being the in this company. And I think you Dolphinfan....your behind all this!!!(Crowd is stunned in disbelief) I demand that you either release me to another company or change my contract so that ut state if any cheat of any kind I will be declared the winner. Should my request go unheard and done you will be the unlucky person...That my friend is not a threat its a promise(Crowd goes wild they love noop's catch phrase)

noop
Old 08-28-2003, 07:24 AM   #159
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Noop
Well I guess you might as well change his name to poon because he is my total opposite and Tekneek you can't beat me one-one str8 up with out some help from someone.

noop's interview

First I would like to say to Chief Rum that he's punk for what he did to me our last show. I have never lost a match str8 up there is always some type of cheating involved. I'm sick and tried of all this shit I bust my azz in order to win only to have some chins jump in. Dolphinfan you promised me a fair match but all I got was a fair azz whoopin each time. I'm starting to think there is a behind the seens plot to stop noop for being the in this company. And I think you Dolphinfan....your behind all this!!!(Crowd is stunned in disbelief) I demand that you either release me to another company or change my contract so that ut state if any cheat of any kind I will be declared the winner. Should my request go unheard and done you will be the unlucky person...That my friend is not a threat its a promise(Crowd goes wild they love noop's catch phrase)

noop

LOL. Patience my friend. Wait until the next show. I will have it posted either today or tomorrow.

Old 08-28-2003, 08:35 AM   #160
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
LOL. Patience my friend. Wait until the next show. I will have it posted either today or tomorrow.

Interview

Forget patience you and your hencemen have screwed me for the last time. Chief Rum and Tekneek are nothing but ***** boys who do what their daddy tell them do. I demand to be heard or I will interupt every match on your shows. That my friend is not a threat its a promise(Crowd goes wild they love noop's catch phrase)

noop
Old 08-28-2003, 08:40 AM   #161
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Noop
Interview

Forget patience you and your hencemen have screwed me for the last time. Chief Rum and Tekneek are nothing but ***** boys who do what their daddy tell them do. I demand to be heard or I will interupt every match on your shows. That my friend is not a threat its a promise(Crowd goes wild they love noop's catch phrase)

noop

Noop, you are starting to scare me. Where is all this anger coming from?

Old 08-28-2003, 09:17 AM   #162
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Attention ZFLW.

Kindly stop and pay homage to your new champion, the one, the only, the Coffee Warlord. All others stand in his shadow.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 09:23 AM   #163
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Coffee Warlord
Attention ZFLW.

Kindly stop and pay homage to your new champion, the one, the only, the Coffee Warlord. All others stand in his shadow.

Ah, Coffee, it's FOFC Wrestling. Not ZFLW anymore.

BTW, have you seen Noop's rant? That kid need's a valium.

Old 08-28-2003, 11:25 AM   #164
JeeberD
General Manager

Doesn't noop know that Flamebeard is the evil comish?

Oh, and CW, you're ego was big to begin with, but it's getting absolutely huge now. I'm afraid that you're going to have trouble getting it through the ropes when you're entering the ring....

Old 08-28-2003, 01:44 PM   #165
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JeeberD
Doesn't noop know that Flamebeard is the evil comish?

Oh, and CW, you're ego was big to begin with, but it's getting absolutely huge now. I'm afraid that you're going to have trouble getting it through the ropes when you're entering the ring....

Interview with wrestling website

Q. Noop what has brought out all this anger toward DolphinFan1?
noop: You see to me its all simple I've lost all my match not because the opponent was better then me. But because someone has be making me lose and that someone is DolphinFan1.
Q. What about Flamebeard?
noop: He's a puppet for DF1
Q. Well since your losing so much what do you plan to do about it?
noop: One by one everyone will pay for my pain and suffering sort like how stone cold(hint hint I want that gimmick) did the WWE awhile back.
Q. It was reported that you had a drug problem is that true?
noop: You would have a drug too if you lost everytime...and weed is not a drug.
Q. The fans have really taken to your new catch phrase, how do you feel about that?
noop: The fans don't care about me, when I was losing they would laugh and call me names. So now that I have abandoned trying to please them they love, does that make sense?
Q. True it does seem that way doesn't it? Anything else you'd like to say?
noop: Yes look for my new video called "How to pimp dem hoes" sort like Girls gone wild but with Spanish and Black chicks.

noop
Old 08-28-2003, 04:31 PM   #166
bertogarce
Mascot

Did The Badasses even break a sweat in reclaiming the #1 contender spot??? It's obvious we're the best team out there. If it wasn't for a fortuitous trip to rehab by Marmel, we'd be champs by now. Time and Money, that rehab trip is th best thing to ever happen to you. Once you get back in the ring, those belts belong to us!
bertogarce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2003, 07:10 AM   #167
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

I will post the new show following Mayhem later today. What is the fallout from Mayhem? Find out later.

In the meantime, it's time to vote on what is our new show name on Friday nights. Please go to the Dynasty Polls section and vote. Thanks.

Old 08-29-2003, 12:44 PM   #168
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

NEW SHOW POSTED ON WEBSITE

What fallout will there be from May Mayhem? Check it out.

I will post it here when I have time. Don't forget to vote on our new show name on Friday nights.

Old 08-29-2003, 01:30 PM   #169
JeeberD
General Manager

Good show. Too bad Tucker had to interfere with Berto's match. Be we'll get our revenge next week...

Old 08-29-2003, 01:40 PM   #170
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Meanwhile I am still holding a piece of the Tag Team belt. Nice job taking it from me this month, you bunch of fat, lazy wrestlers.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2003, 01:45 PM   #171
JeeberD
General Manager

Hey DolphinFan, how much longer does he have to stay in rehab before you strip T&M of the title and give it to whom it rightfully belongs???

Old 08-30-2003, 06:44 PM   #172
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

*****Tuesday Tough Love***** *****May 23, 2006*****

We kick off our show by going straight to Dallas Page and Bobby Heenan.

Page: Welcome everyone to Tuesday Tough Love, I’m Dallas Page and I’m joined as always by Bobby Heenan. Bobby, what an event we had Saturday night. Mayhem turned out to be just that.
Heenan: That’s right. We had 4 title matches and two changed hands.
Page: We also saw Chief Rum turn on his friend Noop in a match against Tekneek. I understand that you will be talking to Chief Rum tonight to try and get to the bottom of this.
Heenan: That’s right. Being the good broadcast journalist that I am, I will try to find out why Chief attacked Noop.
Page: It’s time for our 1st match. Sachmo won a match at Mayhem to earn this shot at the TV Title.

Sachmo vs Swaggs.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Television title. Swaggs has been FOFC Television champion since 25 April 2006.

The Match: SUPER frankensteiner on Swaggs, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Tor-NADO DDT from Sachmo, Swaggs got planted! Swaggs walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Sachmo uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! There's a two count on the pin. Sachmo misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Flying elbow from Swaggs connects. Lightning kick by Swaggs on Sachmo. Sachmo reverses a waistlock. Super kick by Sachmo. Swaggs charges, Sachmo moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Swaggs knocks Sachmo to the outside, then signals for the X-Buster. He reaches out of the ring for Sachmo...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee wakes up to see Sachmo sliding in and making the pinfall: 1....2....3! Forget about it. Sachmo slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Swaggs to get some payback.

Winner: Sachmo is the new Television Champ.

Page: What a cheap shot! Is he proud of that?
Heenan: Hey, who has the gold?
Page: Up next is a heavyweight battle. These two guys are trying to get back in the Heavyweight Title picture. A win would go a long way in staking a claim to a shot.

Erik Watts vs Samoa Joe.

The Match: Watts gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Nice piledriver on Watts. Covers for a quick two count. Watts reverses a waistlock. Watts strikes away at Samoa Joe, not doing much damage at all. Watts slams Samoa Joe down. Joe is sure in trouble now. Erik Watts hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Erik Watts hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. Samoa Joe avoids a Erik Watts avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Joe hits a piledriver on Erik Watts. That used to end matches, you know. Spinebuster by Samoa Joe. Watts powers out of a headlock. Samoa Joe is in trouble. Here it comes - E-Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. Samoa Joe slides to the outside and grabs a chair, then climbs back into the ring. Watts turns around...and gets planted with a huge chair shot to the head! He is left down and out on the canvas.

Winner: Erik Watts.

Page: I guess Samoa Joe wasn’t too happy with the decision. It’s time now to go to the ring where my broadcast colleague, Bobby Heenan is ready to interview Chief Rum.

Bobby Heenan is in the ring with a mic.

Heenan: Right now I’d like to bring out an up and coming star in FOFC Wrestling. This guy has loads of talent. Please welcome, Chief Rum.

The music of Chief Rum hits and he comes out to a chorus of boos.

Heenan: Thank you for coming out here and talking with me, Chief.
Chief Rum: The pleasure is all yours.
Heenan: I am out here because everyone wants to know why you did what you did to Noop at May Mayhem.
Chief Rum: Why did I do what? I called the match right down the middle.

The crowd picks up again. They are really giving it to the Chief.

Chief Rum: Why are you people booing me? A month ago I was your hero. I helped your little pet, Noop.
Heenan: I don’t understand it either Chief. These people just turned on you. They used to love you.
Chief Rum: You want to know why I hit Noop and cost him the match! Noop, ever since I started to help you, you have been a curse to me! I haven’t been able to win a match. You came to me for help. Then when I was injured two weeks ago, did you call to see how I was doing? No! All you cared about was asking where your tag partner was and when you found out I wasn’t there, did you then call me to see how I was? No! You tried to get another tag partner. Well, I am sick of being your little pawn. You are pathetic!
Heenan: Well, I guess we have our answer. Thanks for your time.

Heenan and Chief Rum leave and go backstage.

Page: What a lowlife. Noop never did anything to him. Up next is a return match from May Mayhem. Noop gets to go one on one with Tekneek again. This time inside a steel cage so there will be no interference.

Tekneek vs Noop.

Match Background: This will be a cage bout. This is a continuation of the Noop vs Tekneek feud. So far, Noop hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Tekneek since the feud started.

The Match: A kick from Noop is delivered to the leg. Noop drives Tekneek into the cage side. Noop climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Tekneek! Noop hits a soaring kick on Tekneek. Noop hits an arm drag on Tekneek, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Tekneek blocks a punch. Tekneek drives Noop into the cage side. Back heel kick from Tekneek on Noop. Tekneek and Noop climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Tekneek walks into a drop toe hold. Noop hits a shitty missile dropkick on Tekneek. Slingshot clothesline by Noop, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Tekneek reverses a Noop hammerlock. A kick from Tekneek is delivered to the leg. Noop counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Noop and Tekneek climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Noop arm drags Tekneek over and locks on an armbar. Tekneek is stunned as Noop heads to the top rope. Missile Dropkick!!! Noop climbs the cage, Tekneek can only look on in despair.Noop escapes for the win!

Noop is ecstatic. It’s his 1st win in FOFC Wrestling. The music of Chief Rum hits and he comes to the entrance ramp. Noop is at ringside. Chief just stands there and claps. Then out from the back comes Swaggs and he hits Chief from behind with a chair.

Swaggs: That’s for hitting Noop last week.

Swaggs looks at Noop at ringside and smiles.

Noop gained 2 points of overness from this feud ending. Tekneek lost 2 points of overness from this feud ending.

Page: Noop finally gets a win in FOFC Wrestling.
Heenan: Yes, but why did Swaggs get involved?
Page: You heard him. Looks like trouble may be brewing in the future. Up next is a one on one contest between Illinifan and Bertogarce. Illinifan has been rolling over all the FOFC superstars as of late. Let’s see what he can do against one half of the Badasses.

Illinifan vs Bertogarce.

The Match: Illinifan just WAFFLES Bertogarce with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Bertogarce powers out of a Illinifan headlock. Bertogarce just WAFFLES Illinifan with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Back heel kick off the second rope, Illinifan goes down. Cover, but there's no one to count for Bertogarce! Illinifan flips out of a Bertogarce bodyslam attempt. Spin kick by Illinifan to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Bertogarce. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Bertogarce once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Bertogarce crushes Illinifan with a running senton. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Illinifan once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms.Tucker comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Bertogarce turns around. Tucker slams Bertogarce down. Tucker climbs to the top rope and hits the Tumbleweed Legdrop! Tucker leaves the ring, the damage done! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Illinifan pins Bertogarce. Illinifan \ Tucker are beating down on Bertogarce! The music of JeeberD hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Illinifan and Tucker bail out of the ring, leaving Bertogarce down in the ring. JeeberD may have saved Bertogarce from a brutal beating.

JeeberD: Hey Tucker, why don’t you and your little girlfriend there bring it next week! Bertogarce and I will be ready.

The music of Erik Flamebeard hits and he comes to the ring to boos from the crowd.

Flamebeard: Hold on a minute. You don’t make the matches, Jeeber. I do. Now, Illinifan is not a member of Flamebeard’s Followers, but I am willing to let him tag with Tucker on one condition. We make it a 3 on 3 match next week if Illinifan agrees to team up with Tucker and Atatange. But that would mean that you and Bertogarce would need a tag team partner. Good luck.

The music of Quicksand hits and he comes to the ring.

Quicksand: Jeeber, you and Bertogarce need a partner to watch your back. Well, I’ll be there.
Flamebeard: Then it’s settled. Next week it will be the Badasses and Quicksand vs. Atatange, Tucker and Illinfan.

Flamebeard is interrupted with the music of Gold who comes to the ring. The crowd cheers.

Gold: Now just a minute. Flamebeard, what are you doing? Didn’t DolphinFan just a couple weeks ago say that if you made a match I would be able to make one?

Flamebeard’s face goes pale.

Gold: Seems to me that you have made a match. So, it’s my turn. Also right here next week, we will see a tag team match. Chief Rum and Tekneek will team up to face Noop and Swaggs.

[b]Flamebeard just smiles.

Flamebeard: So, I guess it’s my turn. How about right here tonight, a tag team match. It will be the team of Legal Narcotics vs. Darkiller and Digamma. But the team that scores the pinfall gets a title shot. So, if Darkiller and Digamma win, Darkiller gets a return match for the FOFC Lightweight Title against Coffee Warlord right here next week. And if somehow, Legal Narcotics win, Smokin’ Warlord will get a return match for the FOFC Hardcore Title against Digamma right here next week.

Gold: That’s fine. I will reserve my right to a match until a later date. You can have your match.

Gold smiles and leaves the ring.

Page: Wow. That certainly was an entertaining segment. Let’s see if I have this right. Next week we will see The Badasses and Quicksand vs. Illinifan, Atatange and Tucker. Also next week, Chief Rum and Tekneek vs. Swaggs and Noop. Then right here this week in the main event it will be Legal Narcotics vs. Darkiller and Digamma. With the winners getting a title shot.
Heenan: I don’t like it. What is Gold up to? Why didn’t he make another match?
Page: Like he said. He’s saving it for a later date. Up next we have another grudge match between The Afoci and NevStar vs. Double K. Double K. defeated The Afoci and NevStar right here last week with the help of their new manager, Larry Zbysko. Let’s see how this one goes down.

The Afoci and NevStar vs Double K.

The Match: Afoci takes a flying neckbreaker from Katon. Afoci takes a NICE hurrancarana from Katon. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Katon and Kodos. Kodos scoops up Afoci. Katon bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Flying elbow from Kodos connects. Hooks the leg for a two count. Standing leg lariat by Kodos on Afoci. Afoci blocks a punch. Kodos walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Afoci tags out to NevStar. NevStar hits a dropkick on Kodos and gets right back up. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Kodos is down! NevStar goes for a splash but Kodos puts the knees up. Tag to Katon. Lightning kick by Katon on NevStar. Tiger suplex on NevStar. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Katon strikes NevStar. NevStar backdrops Katon out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of NevStar. Super kick by NevStar. Larry Zbysko has climbed up onto the apron! NevStar turns...and falls for the distraction! Katon runs at NevStar from behind...but misses! Katon collides with Larry Zbysko! NevStar floors Katon. Red Star Press! 1....2....3. Double K look like they aren't done...and they attack NevStar \ Afoci! After an exchange of blows, NevStar and Afoci are laid out in the ring.

Winners: The Afoci and NevStar despite the attempted interference from Zbysko, but Double K gets some revenge after the match.

Page: What a bunch of sore losers. They lost even though they tried to cheat.
Heenan: Double K and Zbysko are still learning each other’s style. Give them time and they will soon be wearing FOFC Tag Team Gold.
Page: Up next is a one on one contest between Raven and CW Anderson. The winner of this match should move into position to get a Heavyweight Title shot.

Raven comes to the ring 1st and grabs a mic.

Raven: Windham, you seep with insecurity. How else can you explain cheating when you beat me for the title? Then again at May Mayhem, you cheat to win. Your problem is you let your fear control you. I don’t. I use my fear. I channel it into energy and use it against my opponent. The next time we meet, I will take back my title. Your fear will be your downfall. Quoth the Raven nevermore.

Raven vs CW Anderson.

The Match: Raven hits a right hand. CW Anderson charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. There's a two count on the pin. CW reverses a Raven hammerlock. Bodyslam by CW. Raven takes a headbutt from CW Anderson. CW Anderson with a spinning neckbreaker on Raven. Raven backdrops CW Anderson out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Raven. Big piledriver on CW. CW Anderson is in trouble. Raven Effect DDT! 1....2....3. CW Anderson leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Raven comes running as well, and CW gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.

Winner: Raven.

Heenan: Now why did Raven attack Anderson after the match?
Page: Seems to me he was trying to send a message to Barry Windham. It’s time for our main event. Legal Narcotics are facing Darkiller and Digamma. There are huge ramifications riding on this match as Flamebeard stated earlier. If Darkiller and Digamma win, Darkiller gets a return match for the Lightweight Title right here next week. But if Legal Narcotics win, Smokin’ gets a Hardcore title shot here next week. Let’s go to the ring where this match is set to start.

Legal Narcotics vs Darkiller and Digamma.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Digamma vs Smokin' feud. This is a continuation of the Darkiller vs Coffee feud. Coffee Warlord is the reigning FOFC Lightweight champion, and has been since 20 May 2006. Digamma is the reigning FOFC Hardcore champion, and has been since 20 May 2006.

The Match: Flying elbow from Smokin' Warlord connects. Flying reverse elbow by Smokin' Warlord. Hooks the leg for a two count. Smokin' tags out to Coffee Warlord. Legal Narcotics hook up Darkiller, then hit a double suplex. BIG clothesline on Darkiller. Hooks the leg for a two count. Coffee Warlord connects with rights and lefts and Darkiller is down! Darkiller avoids a Coffee Warlord avalanche by getting out of the damn way! High Angle DDT by Darkiller just SPIKES Coffee Warlord down! Tag to Digamma. Digamma arm drags Coffee over and locks on an armbar. Back heel kick from Digamma on Coffee but it misses by miles. Coffee ducks a wild right hand. Coffee tags out to Smokin' Warlord. Flying reverse elbow by Smokin' Warlord. Power drive elbow by Smokin' Warlord. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pin, but Digamma is out just before the three count. Spinning back kick from Smokin' Warlord. Smokin' Warlord misses a clothesline. Digamma tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Smokin' Warlord. Atatange \ Flamebeard come running down the aisle with chairs! Digamma and Smokin' Warlord continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Atatange slides in and blasts Smokin' Warlord with a chair to the head! Atatange climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Digamma drives Smokin' Warlord into the corner. Blonde Bombshell!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Digamma \ Darkiller rush forward to attack! Legal Narcotics get caught by surprise and brutally beaten down to the canvas. Flamebeard’s Followers have left Legal Narcotics out in the ring again.

Winners: Darkiller and Digamma win and Darkiller gets a Lightweight Title shot next week.

Page: What a cheap way to win? That’s not right that Coffee has to defend his title because of the interference of Atatange and Flamebeard.
Heenan: Hey, a win is a win.
Page: Yeah, and I’m sure they are proud of it too. Well, that’s our show for tonight. Be sure to tune in next week for more great action. Good night everyone.

FOFC Lightweight Champion: Coffee Warlord.
FOFC Hardcore Champion: Digamma.
FOFC Television Champion: Sachmo is the new champ.
FOFC Tag Team Champions: Time and Money. (Title is currently suspended).

Our overall rating for the show was 71%.
We had a .50 TV rating.
Attendance: 480.
Match of the night: Bertogarce and Illinifan: 83%.

Our new TV show on Friday nights start on June 2, 2006. It is called Friday Night Fury by vote. I will have a new Tuesday Tough Love posted here and on the website after the holiday weekend. Have a good one everyone.

Old 08-31-2003, 04:26 PM   #173
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Tekneek vs Noop. [/color]

Match Background: This will be a cage bout. This is a continuation of the Noop vs Tekneek feud. So far, Noop hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Tekneek since the feud started.

The Match: A kick from Noop is delivered to the leg. Noop drives Tekneek into the cage side. Noop climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Tekneek! Noop hits a soaring kick on Tekneek. Noop hits an arm drag on Tekneek, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Tekneek blocks a punch. Tekneek drives Noop into the cage side. Back heel kick from Tekneek on Noop. Tekneek and Noop climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Tekneek walks into a drop toe hold. Noop hits a shitty missile dropkick on Tekneek. Slingshot clothesline by Noop, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Tekneek reverses a Noop hammerlock. A kick from Tekneek is delivered to the leg. Noop counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Noop and Tekneek climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Noop arm drags Tekneek over and locks on an armbar. Tekneek is stunned as Noop heads to the top rope. Missile Dropkick!!! Noop climbs the cage, Tekneek can only look on in despair.Noop escapes for the win!

Noop is ecstatic. It’s his 1st win in FOFC Wrestling. The music of Chief Rum hits and he comes to the entrance ramp. Noop is at ringside. Chief just stands there and claps. Then out from the back comes Swaggs and he hits Chief from behind with a chair.

Swaggs: That’s for hitting Noop last week.

Swaggs looks at Noop at ringside and smiles.

Noop gained 2 points of overness from this feud ending. Tekneek lost 2 points of overness from this feud ending.

Page: Noop finally gets a win in FOFC Wrestling.
Heenan: Yes, but why did Swaggs get involved?
Page: You heard him. Looks like trouble may be brewing in the future. Up next is a one on one contest between Illinifan and Bertogarce. Illinifan has been rolling over all the FOFC superstars as of late. Let’s see what he can do against one half of the Badasses.
[/b]

Bout damn time as for Chief you want some come get some, and that my friend is not a threat its a promise

noop
Old 09-02-2003, 09:49 AM   #174
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Also a new interview with Coffee Warlord.

I will post the show here later tonight.

Old 09-02-2003, 12:26 PM   #175
JeeberD
General Manager

Very nice...

CW, the time has arrived...

Old 09-02-2003, 07:58 PM   #176
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

*****TUESDAY TOUGH LOVE*****
*****May 30, 2006*****

Dallas Page: Welcome everyone to Tuesday Tough Love, I’m Dallas Page and I’m joined as always by Bobby Heenan.
Bobby Heenan: Page, why do you always get to start the show?
Page: Because the people want to hear the truth.
Heenan: I always tell the truth.
Page: Right. What a show we have lined up for you tonight. We will see a big 6 man tag team match made by Flamebeard last week. Illinifan, Atatange and Tucker will face The Badasses and Quicksand.
Heenan: Quicksand might be sorry he offered to help the Badasses after this match.
Page: Also on the card, Gold booked a tag team match with Chief Rum and Tekneek teaming up to take on Swaggs and Noop. Noop got his 1st ever win in FOFC Wrestling last week over Tekneek.
Heenan: Swaggs stuck his nose in Chief and Tekneek’s business, now he is going to pay.
Page: We’ll see about that. Our main event tonight is a return match from May Mayhem. Coffee Warlord will defend the Lightweight Title against Darkiller. This match came about when Flamebeard booked a tag team match last week between Legal Narcotics and Digamma and Darkiller. He also made the stipulation that whomever got the pinfall would get a shot at the opponent’s title. Thanks to interference from Atatange and Flamebeard, Darkiller and Digamma picked up the victory. But right now we are set to head to the ring. Our 1st match features two returning stars from a Japanese tour. Donovan Morgan and Michael Modest had some great battles in Japan and they will continue it right here tonight.

Donovan Morgan vs Michael Modest.

Match Background: Donovan knows Modest from their battles for NOAH in Japan.

The Match: Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Michael Modest by Donovan. Remember when that was a legit finish? Massive backbreaker on Modest and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Covers for a quick two count. Modest counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Modest hits a right hand. Vertical suplex by Michael Modest. Covers for a quick two count. Belly to belly off the top rope! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Modest drives a thrust kick into the chest of Donovan. Donovan Morgan once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Reverse DDT on Modest. There's a two count on the pin. Death valley driver by Donovan Morgan! No one executes that move properly anymore. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Bodyslam by Donovan. Donovan drives a HARD forearm into the chest of Modest. Modest counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Donovan tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. TIGER DRIVER~! '91 nearly crushes the spine of Donovan! Michael Modest floors Donovan near the ropes and makes the pin. Modest is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Michael Modest slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Donovan to get some payback.

Winner: Michael Modest.

Page: Those two guys continue to deliver solid matches just like over in Japan. It’s too bad that Modest can’t win cleanly.
Heenan: Modest is just smarter.
Page: Oh yeah. It takes smarts to cheat. Up next is a tag team match between two teams looking to secure a spot in the upcoming Tag Team Tournament.

The Afoci and NevStar vs Primelord and Shorty.

The Match: Second rope flying axe handle, Shorty goes down. One day, NevStar might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Flying cross body off the top rope! Tag to The Afoci. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Hooks the leg for a two count. Vicious kick to the teeth from The Afoci. Tag to NevStar. The Afoci scoops up Shorty. NevStar bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Shorty once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Shorty tags out to Primelord. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Primelord crushes NevStar with a huge legdrop. Tag between Primelord and Shorty. Primelord \ Shorty hook up NevStar, then hit a double suplex. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Shorty crushes NevStar with a running senton. Shorty tags out to Primelord. Flying elbow from Primelord connects. NevStar counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! NevStar tags out to The Afoci. SUPER frankensteiner on Primelord, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Primelord hooks up a suplex, but Afoci flips out and lands on his feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating! Afoci \ NevStar go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Winners: The Afoci and NevStar.

Page: What’s with The Afoci and NevStar cheating to win the match?
Heenan: I like it. They are finally being more aggressive.
Page: I used to respect these guys. Now they’re starting to act like you.
Heenan: Hey! What’s wrong with me?
Page: I’m sorry Bobby, but it looks like Double K are coming to the ring. What’s all this about? They aren’t scheduled here tonight.

Kodos: What I want to know is, how come the hottest tag team in the FOFC isn’t booked on the card tonight? We have been on a roll of late. Yet these imitation wrestlers, The Badasses, are on every week. Why don’t you guys come out here and fight us?
Katon: They won’t come out. They’re scared that if they lose they’ll lose their #1 seed in the tournament.
Kodos: Well, here’s a message to the Badasses. Anytime, anyplace, just bring it.

Double K leave the ring.

Page: Don’t those two idiots know that the Badasses have a match tonight? So, even if they wanted to, I don’t think the Badasses would wrestle them tonight.
Heenan: No, I think Katon is right. They purposely made sure they had a match tonight. They are ducking Double K.
Page: I have yet to see Bertogarce and JeeberD duck anyone. Speaking of the Badasses, their match is up next. This all came about when Illinifan beat Bertogarce one on one last week. Although he had help from Tucker. That prompted JeeberD to come down and make the save and challenge Illinifan and Tucker to a match. Flamebeard came down and made it a 3 on 3 match between Illinifan, Tucker and Atatange vs. The Badasses and whomever they could find as a partner. Quicksand jumped to the challenge and here we go. This is going to be a war.

Atatange, Tucker, and Illinifan vs Bertogarce, JeeberD, and Quicksand.

Match Background: The Badasses and Time and Money have been feuding recently. Time and Money have yet to beat their rivals in the ring since the feud began.

The Match: Bertogarce strikes Tucker. Tucker takes a flying neckbreaker from Bertogarce. Tag between Bertogarce and Quicksand. Tucker takes a flying neckbreaker from Quicksand. Quicksand crushes Tucker with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to JeeberD. Quicksand \ Jeeber hook up Tucker, then hit a double suplex. Tucker takes a flying neckbreaker from JeeberD. Tucker powers out of a JeeberD headlock. Tucker hits a dropkick on JeeberD and gets right back up. Tag to Atatange. Atatange attacks with some poorly executed flying moves. This kid sure ain't Rey Jr. Flying knee to the face from Atatange. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Atatange attacks with some poorly executed flying moves. This kid sure ain't Rey Jr. Atatange tags out to Illinifan. Illinifan kicks the leg, knocks Jeeber down, and goes to work on it. Second rope flying axe handle, Jeeber goes down. One day, Illinifan might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Jeeber backdrops Illinifan out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of JeeberD. Jeeber tags out to Bertogarce. Spin kick by Bertogarce to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Tag to Tucker. Tucker kicks the leg, knocks Bertogarce down, and goes to work on it. Flying cross body off the top rope! Bertogarce gets knocked to the ground by Tucker, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Tumbleweed Legdrop, forget about it. 1....2...3!

Winners: Illinifan, Atatange and Tucker.

Heenan: What do you have to say now Page? Tucker beat Bertogarce fair and square.
Page: Well, let’s see what happens when it’s for the tag team titles.

Page and Heenan are interrupted by the music of Co-Commissioner Gold who comes to the ring.

Gold: I hope everyone is enjoying themselves tonight. Well, last week I told Flamebeard that I reserved my right to another match to a later date. Well, tonight is that later date. Except, I’m not making another match. I’m going to add to one. Tonight’s main event is a Lightweight Title defense for Coffee Warlord vs. Darkiller because Darkiller and Digamma defeated Legal Narcotics last week. But it will be a no interference match. If anyone interferes in the match before a decision is rendered, they will be suspended. This will be a fair one on one contest.

The music of Erik Flamebeard hits and he comes to the ring.

Page: Now what does he want? Can’t he leave it alone?
Heenan: They are supposed to be working together. Maybe Gold didn’t consult with Flamebeard about this stipulation beforehand.
Page: He didn’t have to. Gold had a match coming.
Heenan: Be quiet. The great one is about to speak.

Flamebeard: Gold, when will you ever learn? Darkiller doesn’t need anyone to help him beat Coffee.
Gold: We’ll see about that tonight.
Flamebeard: Fine, no problem. There will be no interference in the match. Now, I came out here to ask you about a match. I want to give Digamma a chance to become a duel champion. Let’s see Sachmo defend his Television Title against Digamma tonight.
Gold: Why should one of your Followers get another title shot?
Flamebeard: Because they are the best at what they do.
Gold: Fine, have your match. It doesn’t matter to me. Just make sure you stay out of the main event.
Flamebeard: I am a man of my word. No one will interfere in the main event match until a decision is rendered. After that it’s fair game.

Flamebeard leaves the ring and Gold stands there for a minute with a confused look on his face.

Page: I don’t like it. Flamebeard was too willing to let the stipulation stand.
Heenan: He just has confidence in his guy.
Page: Whatever. Up next is the match just made by Flamebeard. Sachmo will defend the TV Title against Digamma.

Digamma vs Sachmo.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Television title. Digamma is the reigning FOFC Hardcore champion, and has been since 20 May 2006. Sachmo has been FOFC Television champion since 23 May 2006.

The Match: Digamma arm drags Sachmo over and locks on an armbar. Digamma tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Sachmo. Covers for a quick two count. Digamma misses a clothesline. Sachmo just WAFFLES Digamma with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Second rope flying axe handle, Digamma goes down. One day, Sachmo might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. There's a two count on the pin. Tor-NADO DDT from Sachmo, Digamma got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Second rope flying axe handle, Digamma goes down. One day, Sachmo might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Sachmo charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Digamma hits a shitty missile dropkick on Sachmo. Covers for a quick two count. Digamma with an enziguri. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Digamma hits a dropkick on Sachmo. Actually, it barely touched! Digamma hits a back kick, doubling Sachmoover. Digamma drops an elbow...but Sachmo moves out of the way. Spin kick by Sachmo to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Tiger suplex on Digamma. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit.The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Sachmo knocks Digamma to the outside, then signals for the Irish Cloverleaf. He reaches out of the ring for Digamma...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee looks up to see Digamma sliding in and making the pinfall. The referee calls for the bell though! He's disqualifying Digamma, he must have seen the ring bell shot! The match is over. Smokin' Warlord comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Digamma turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Smokin' Warlord has left Digamma down and bloodied.

Winner: Sachmo wins and is still the Television Champ.

Page: It’s a good thing the referee saw what Digamma did. Otherwise we would have a double champion.
Heenan: Why did Smokin’ stick his nose in Digamma’s business?
Page: I think he’s still upset about last week. Up next we have a grudge tag team match between Chief Rum and Tekneek vs. Noop and Swaggs. This all came about after Noop got his 1st victory in FOFC Wrestling last week over Tekneek. Chief Rum came to the entrance ramp and was sarcastically giving Noop praise for his 1st win. Swaggs came out and just leveled Chief Rum with a chair shot. He then said that was for turning on Noop. That prompted Co-Commissioner Gold to book this tag team match.

Chief Rum and Tekneek vs Noop and Swaggs.

Match Background: Chief and Noop are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Swaggs and Tekneek are currently feuding. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Noop walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Tekneek tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Noop. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Tekneek and Chief Rum. Chief \ Tekneek whip Noop into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Chief uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Covers for a quick two count. Chief just WAFFLES Noop with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Noop elbows Chief Rum in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying knee to the face from Noop. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Noop tags out to Swaggs. Spin kick by Swaggs to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Chief is down! Swaggs charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Chief tags out to Tekneek. Back heel kick from Tekneek on Swaggs. Flying knee to the face from Tekneek. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Tekneek hits a short arm drag on Swaggs. Swaggs pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Flying cross body off the top rope! Tekneek can barely stand. X-Buster!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Tekneek \ Chief look like they aren't done...and they attack Swaggs \ Noop! After an exchange of blows, Swaggs and Noop are laid out in the ring.

Winners: Noop and Swaggs.

Noop debuted his new gimmick, (Fun Babyface) it got a positive response.

Page: Noop looked like he was having a lot more fun in there tonight. Now that the pressure is off of when he would get his 1st win.
Heenan: Noop and Swaggs may have won the match, but Chief and Tekneek won the war after.
Page: They are just sore losers. Up next is a tag team match.

Barry Windham and CW Anderson vs Raven and Erik Watts.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. Windham and Raven have been feuding for quite some time now. Barry Windham is the reigning FOFC Heavyweight champion, and has been since 22 April 2006.

The Match: Running knee lift from Raven. Side suplex from Watts. Watts \ Raven whip CW into the corner. Erik Watts whips Raven in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Raven hits a double axehandle off the table onto Windham. CW ducks a wild right hand. Raven takes a right hand to the temple from Windham. Barry Windham scoop slams Raven onto and through a table. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by CW Anderson just KILLS Erik Watts! Wack kick from Windham. Barry Windham gets whipped into the corner. Raven charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. Windham uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Windham \ CW signal to each other...and they attack Raven \ Watts! After an swift brawl, Raven and Watts are left down in the ring.

Winners: Windham wins again by cheating.

Page: Is Windham ever going to win a match without cheating? Raven will eventually get another title shot, but will it matter with the way Windham can’t fight fair.
Heenan: I like Windham’s style.
Page: Up next is our main event. It is for the FOFC Lightweight Title. Coffee Warlord is defending against Darkiller. And as Gold stated earlier, there will be no interference in this match or there will be a suspension.

Coffee Warlord vs Darkiller.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Darkiller vs Coffee feud. This match is for the FOFC Lightweight title. Coffee Warlord has been FOFC Lightweight champion since 20 May 2006.

The Match: Darkiller is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Darkiller fights out of a grapple. Darkiller hits a right hand. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Coffee! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Coffee blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead!

Page: Sorry to interrupt this match. But I understand that something is going on backstage.

We cut to the backstage area where Flamebeard’s Followers are standing over a prone Smokin’ Warlord.

Flamebeard: Let’s see you help Coffee now. Come on guys, let’s get to the ring.

Page: They can’t come to the ring. They will be suspended.
Heenan: No, they can’t interfere.

Flamebeard’s Followers come to the entrance ramp and are just watching the match. Coffee isn’t paying them any attention as he is focused on his opponent.

Flying shoulder tackle by Coffee sends Darkiller CRASHING to the mat. Spear by Coffee Warlord. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Darkiller! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Darkiller blocks a punch. Darkiller hits a bulldog off the ropes. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Darkiller misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Coffee scores with a forearm, sending Darkiller down into the corner. The referee pulls Coffee Warlord away to get the break. Wait! Darkiller has pulled something out of his tights. Coffee Warlord walks over...and gets floored by a punch! No, the referee saw the brass knuckles! We have DQ decision!Flamebeard’s Followers come down to the ring now that the match is over.

Page: Smokin’ is out backstage. Who is going to help Coffee now?

Just as Flamebeard’s Followers surround Coffee, JeeberD comes running down the aisle with a chair! Flamebeard’s Followers scatter and Darkiller is just leaving the ring...and Jeeber scores with a brutal chair shot! Darkiller falls to the floor holding his head.

Winner: Coffee Warlord by DQ.

JeeberD now tells Coffee about the attack on Smokin’ backstage. JeeberD and Coffee run backstage to check on Smokin’. He looks to be ok. Coffee turns to JeeberD.

Coffee: Thanks for your help.
JeeberD: No problem. I saw Smokin’ down and I knew Flamebeard was up to something.
Coffee: I am going to talk to Gold about giving you a Lightweight Title shot.
JeeberD: That’s not necessary.
Coffee: Yes it is. If it wasn’t for you, I might still be laying in the ring.

Gold is walking by and hears them talking.

Gold: You want to give Jeeber a match. Fine. Right here next week you and JeeberD for the Lightweight Title in a submission match. Give the fans a show.

JeeberD gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Page: What a champion Coffee is. He is repaying Jeeber for helping him.
Heenan: Jeeber doesn’t deserve a shot. Who has he beat?
Page: It doesn’t matter. Gold booked the match. It’s on for next week. That’s all we have time for tonight. Good night everyone.

FOFC Television Champion: Sachmo.
FOFC Tag Team Champions: Time and Money. (Title is Currently Suspended.)

We had a 66% rating for the show.
We had a .46 TV rating.
Attendance: 502.
Match of the night: The Afoci/NevStar vs. Primelord/Shorty: 77%.

Old 09-02-2003, 08:01 PM   #177
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

NEWS

JUNE 1, 2006

We have been awarded another TV show this time on the Regional Network. It is on Friday nights and is in Prime Time. It is called, “FRIDAY NIGHT FURY.” Our 1st show is this Friday, June 2, 2006. We have two new announcers for the show, Chris English and Jerry Straus.

Other notes: Marmel is not out of rehab yet. So starting Tuesday at Tuesday Tough Love, we will start the Tag Team Tournament for the Titles.

Friday Night Fury's new show will debut tomorrow evening. Stay tuned. Also a surprise guest signing for our new show. Here is a list of possibilities. See if you can guess who will show up:

Bret Hart
Roddy Piper
Sting
Goldberg
Lex Luger

Old 09-02-2003, 08:09 PM   #178
atatange1
High School JV

Lex Luger?
atatange1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 08:12 PM   #179
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by atatange1
Lex Luger?

Is that a question as to if he is still alive, or is that your guess?

Old 09-02-2003, 09:41 PM   #180
atatange1
High School JV

That's my guess.
atatange1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 11:45 PM   #181
JeeberD
General Manager

Goldberg!!!!

Quote:
Other notes: Marmel is not out of rehab yet. So starting Tuesday at Tuesday Tough Love, we will start the Tag Team Tournament for the Titles.

Excellent...

Old 09-03-2003, 06:23 AM   #182
Swaggs
Coordinator

Rowdy!
Old 09-03-2003, 08:53 AM   #183
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Friday Night Fury: 1st show is on Website. I will post it here later. If you don't want to wait to find out who the special guest is, check it out.

Old 09-03-2003, 11:39 AM   #184
Swaggs
Coordinator

What a way to kick of Friday Night Fury! A great show...
Old 09-03-2003, 01:06 PM   #185
JeeberD
General Manager

Very interesting that The Badasses and Legal Narcotics are forming an alliance just before the beginning of the Tag Team Title Tournament...

Great show!

Old 09-03-2003, 01:31 PM   #186
bertogarce
Mascot

Great show!

Can't wait for the tag-team tournament. Or should we call it The Baddasses Coronation ceremony?
Old 09-03-2003, 03:16 PM   #187
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by JeeberD
Very interesting that The Badasses and Legal Narcotics are forming an alliance just before the beginning of the Tag Team Title Tournament...

Great show!

Wait. You haven't seen anything yet.

Old 09-03-2003, 03:29 PM   #188
Swaggs
Coordinator

Better watch out for Swaggs 'n' Noop. Once he hooked up with me, he became a winner.
Old 09-03-2003, 03:38 PM   #189
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

*****FRIDAY NIGHT FURY*****
*****June 2, 2006*****

We kick off our new show with the GM of FOFC Wrestling, DolphinFan coming to the ring.

DolphinFan: Welcome everyone to our new show. It is called Friday Night Fury. FOFC Wrestling has come a long way since being a small little backyard promotion 3 years ago. We now have two TV shows and are on the verge of becoming National. We have a great show lined up for you tonight. We have a surprise guest tonight. He is an Icon in this sport. I won’t spill the beans right now. You will all find out later. I hope you all enjoy the show. Also on Tuesday Tough Love we start our Tag Team Tournament to crown new tag team champions. Now it’s time to head over to our announce team of Chris English and Jerry Straus.

Chris English: Welcome everyone to Friday Night Fury, I’m Chris English.
Jerry Straus: And I’m Jerry Straus.
English: It sure is good to be here, Jerry. This is certainly an exciting promotion.
Straus: Yes it is. They certainly have loads of talent. Although, Darkiller is head and shoulders above everyone else talent wise.
English: No way! Coffee Warlord, the Lightweight Champion, is the best wrestler on this roster.
Straus: Are you kidding? Darkiller held onto the title for almost 5 months.
English: Only because he cheated in almost every match. Once Coffee got a fair match, he took that title right away from Darkiller. Well, tonight we have a great card for you. We have two triple threat matches with the winners facing each other on Tuesday Tough Love for a Television Title shot.
Straus: Speaking of Television Title shots, Tucker tonight gets his chance to claim the title when he challenges Sachmo for the TV Title. I predict a new TV champ tonight.
English: Sadly I agree with you, but only because I think Flamebeard’s Followers will get involved and that spells trouble for Sachmo. Also tonight, we will have the brackets for the upcoming tag team tournament.
Straus: That is bogus. Time and Money are the tag team champs. Just because Marmel is trying to get his life straightened out, that’s no reason to strip them of the titles.
English: Hey, we can’t have the titles in limbo forever. They need to be active. Our main event tonight features Darkiller and Digamma challenging Coffee Warlord and JeeberD. JeeberD is offering to take Smokin’ Warlord’s place after Smokin’ was injured on Tuesday. He’s not here tonight. Right now it’s time for our 1st match. It’s the first of two triple threat matches to determine the two finalists for the #1 contender to the TV Title. Let’s go to the ring.

Atatange vs Swaggs vs Primelord.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout.

The Match: Primelord walks into a high dropkick from Swaggs, almost losing several teeth in the process. Atatange uses some pathetic kicks in the corner now. Atatange drops an elbow...but Primelord moves out of the way. Flying cross body off the top rope! Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Atatange blasts Primelord with a superkick, but it sucked royally. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Primelord powers out of a headlock. Super kick by Primelord. Tiger suplex on Primelord. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Primelord can barely stand. X-Buster! Swaggs goes for the pinfall. 1....2....3.

Winner: Swaggs goes on to face the winner of the next match for the #1 contender to the TV Title.

English: Swaggs needed that victory for his confidence in singles matches.
Straus: He got lucky.
English: Up next is the 2nd of our two triple threat matches.

Bertogarce vs Tekneek vs Shorty.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout.

The Match: Shorty kicks the leg, knocks Tekneek down, and goes to work on it. STIFF high kick on Bertogarce by Shorty. Tekneek reverses a Shorty hammerlock. Shorty takes a hard, stinging chop from Tekneek. One word: Ow. Bertogarce crushes Tekneek with a huge legdrop. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Shorty uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Bertogarce blocks a punch. Tekneek scoops up Shorty. Bertogarce bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Swan dive headbutt from Tekneek but without much elevation on the move. Bertogarce connects with a back heel kick on Tekneek and gets back up quickly. Tekneek avoids a Bertogarce avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Tekneek hits an arm drag on Shorty, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Shorty slugs Tekneek, sending him down into the corner. While Shorty fires up the crowd, Tekneek is removing the turnbuckle pad! Shorty comes over...but Tekneek grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Shorty face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Tekneek rolls up the stunned Shorty: 1....2...3! How did the referee not see that?

Winner: Tekneek wins and moves on to face Swaggs at Tuesday Tough Love with a TV Title shot on the line.

English: What a cheap win by Tekneek.
Straus: He just did it before Shorty did.
English: Before we go to our next match, we have the brackets for the Tag Team Title Tournament starting at Tuesday Tough Love.

Brackets for the Tag Team Title Tournament

#1 Seed (Bye): The Badasses

NevStar/The Afoci
vs.
Double K.

Swaggs/Noop
vs.
Chief Rum/Tekneek

Legal Narcotics
vs.
Tucker/Atatange

English: The 1st round will start this Tuesday. Up next is a singles match featuring two opponents from Tuesday’s upcoming tournament.

The Afoci vs Kodos.

The Match: Afoci just WAFFLES Kodos with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! The Afoci misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Kodos hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. The ref is bumped, as goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Diamond Dust from Kodos and Afoci is out! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Kodos misses a clothesline. Kodos takes a flying neckbreaker from The Afoci. Afoci crushes Kodos with a running senton. There's a two count on the pin. Springboard dropkick from The Afoci. Nicely done. Pin, but Kodos is out just before the three count. The Afoci misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Afoci takes a NICE hurrancarana from Kodos. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Afoci blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead!Kodos takes a nasty tumble from the top to the outside after a shove from The Afoci! The referee count to ten, then calls for the bell. Kodos gets counted out. Larry Zbysko comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Afoci turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Larry Zbysko has left Afoci down and bloodied.

Winner: The Afoci gets momentum moving onto the tag team tournament but paid the price after.

English: That was a great win for the Afoci going into Tuesday’s tournament.
Straus: Yes, but in what condition will he be in. Zbysko just leveled him after the match.
English: We’ll have to wait until Tuesday. Up next are the tag team partners from the last match.

NevStar vs Katon.

The Match: THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. NevStar takes a NICE hurrancarana from Katon. Hooks the leg for a two count. Katon misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. NevStar hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Katon takes a flying neckbreaker from NevStar. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Katon. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pin, but Katon is out just before the three count. NevStar hits a dropkick on Katon and gets right back up. Katon is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. NevStar takes a NICE hurrancarana from Katon. Hooks the leg for a two count. DDT from the top rope by Katon. That looked KILLER. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Implant DDT by Katon! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Katon strikes NevStar. NevStar pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Hard back suplex on Katon. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Vicious kick to the teeth from NevStar. NevStar has Katon down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Infra-Red, forget about it. 1....2...3!The Afoci comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! The Afoci spins Katon around. The Afoci hits the Styles Clash! Katon has been left down on the canvas.

Winner: NevStar.

Straus: Was that necessary? The Afoci didn’t have to come down to the ring and do that.
English: Come on Jerry. You saw what I saw. Zbysko tried to end the Afoci’s career last match. So, I think that Katon had it coming. Since The Afoci couldn’t get to Zbysko, he took it out on the one person nearby. I understand that a limo has pulled in outside the arena. Could this be the special guest that DolphinFan was talking about earlier. Let’s go to our camera’s outside.

We get a shot of the entrance to the building where a limo has just pulled up. Out comes the driver and as he goes over to let whomever it is out, spots us. He tells the camera man to back up. When he doesn’t move right away our camera man finally backs up a little. Finally the driver opens the door.Roddy Piper steps out of the limo! He gets out and heads into the building.

English: Oh my God! Roddy Piper is in FOFC Wrestling!
Straus: This is definitely a great signing for us. He really is an Icon. But what is he here for?
English: I don’t know, but apparently we will find out in a little while. But right now it’s time for the Television Title match. Sachmo is defending against Tucker.

Sachmo vs Tucker

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Television title. Sachmo has been FOFC Television champion since 23 May 2006.

The Match: Sachmo just WAFFLES Tucker with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Sachmo kicks the leg, knocks Tucker down, and goes to work on it. Sachmo hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Covers for a quick two count. Flying elbow from Sachmo connects. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tucker counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Tucker strikes Sachmo. There's a two count on the pin. Flying cross body off the top rope! Sachmo pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Vicious kick to the teeth from Sachmo. Tucker gets whipped into the corner by Sachmo, who charges in with a clothesline. Tucker grabs the referee and pulls him in the way! The referee calls for the DQ as he collapses to the mat in pain. Tucker gets out of the ring and walks off, having taken the cheap way out.

Winner: Sachmo by DQ and he remains the TV Champ.

English: Tucker knew he was going to lose anyway so he pulled the referee in the way on purpose.
Straus: It was a reaction. I don’t think he meant to do that.
English: Yes he did.

English and Straus are interrupted by the sound of bagpipes.

English: I guess we don’t have to wait anymore. Roddy Piper is coming to the ring.

Roddy Piper comes to the ring and has a mic.

Piper: Welcome everyone to the return of Piper’s Pit. It’s been a long time. I know you are all very happy to see me. Just having me on the show will bring up your ratings so much, DolphinFan will have to give me a raise tomorrow. Now on to business. My first guest is a guy who just got his 1st win in FOFC Wrestling just a couple of weeks ago on Tuesday Tough Love in a match against Tekneek in what many deemed as an upset. Please welcome, Noop.

Noop comes out dancing to his music and shaking hands with the fans.

Piper: Welcome Noop.

Piper offer to shake Noop’s hand. Noop hesitates, obviously knowing Piper’s reputation.

Piper: I’m not going to bite you.

Noop cautiously shakes Piper’s hand.

Piper: I want to congratulate you on your 1st win in FOFC Wrestling. I wanted you to tell the fans how it felt to finally get a win after months of disappointment.
Noop: Well, I’ll...
Piper: I’m sure it was a relief. Even after your loss at Mayhem in which you were clearly outclassed by Tekneek, you fought back and had one of your best matches ever the following Tuesday. Is there anything you can look back on and attribute to your losing streak?

English: Yeah, Chief Rum and a whole lot of cheating by Tekneek.

Noop: Well, I...

Piper interrupts Noop again and the crowd boos.

Piper: I’m sure it was just bad luck right? No one could be that bad a wrestler, even you. So, now that you have a win, what’s next for Noop?
Noop: I...

Piper again pulls the mic away from Noop before he can answer.

Piper: I’m sure...

This time Noop pulls the mic away from Piper and gets a pop from the crowd.

Noop: Listen here! Let me answer! I am sick of people pushing me around! You want to know how it felt after months of losing! Well, considering that coward, Chief Scum, cost me a match @ May Mayhem, it felt great. I knew he’d be watching. But I just focused on my opponent and beat him fair and square in the middle of the ring. Now, I have something to say to Chief Scum. You and I will meet one on one. And when we do, you will see that I am not the pushover you think I am.That’s not a threat, that’s a promise.

The music of Chief Rum hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Straus: It looks like business is about to pick up.
English: Chief Rum doesn’t need to come out here. He should just let Noop have his fun in the sun.

Chief Rum enters the ring and just stares at Noop for a minute and then he smiles. He grabs the mic from Noop.

Chief Rum: Now listen here, you little snot nosed punk! Your problem is all these fans. You lost all those matches because you cared about what they thought. You come out here, shaking hands with the fans and dancing around. Well, let me tell you something. These fans will turn on you just like that. Then what are you gonna do?
Noop: Don’t knock these fans. These fans are the reason we all have jobs. They come to see us. Well, maybe not you.

As Noop is talking, Chief Rum tries to attack Noop. However, Noop sees it coming and fights back, eventually leaving Chief down on the mat. Piper is just staring at Noop as if he has new respect for Noop.

Noop: Stay out of my way!

Noop turns to Piper.

Noop: This interview is over!

Noop leaves the ring.

Noop gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

English: Good for Noop. It’s about time he stands up for himself.
Straus: I wouldn’t want to be Noop when Chief Rum gets his hands on him.
English: I think Noop is showing he can take care of himself. Up next is a one on one contest. These two fought in a 6 man tag team match on Tuesday Tough Love.

Illinifan vs Quicksand.

The Match: Quicksand walks into a high dropkick from Illinifan, almost losing several teeth in the process. Illinifan just WAFFLES Quicksand with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Illinifan just WAFFLES Quicksand with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Hooks the leg for a two count. Illinifan hits a dropkick on Quicksand and gets right back up. Hooks the leg for a two count. Quicksand blocks a punch. Quicksand just WAFFLES Illinifan with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! There's a two count on the pin. Quicksand crushes Illinifan with a running senton. Quicksand gets taken down out of nowhere! Springboard dropkick from Illinifan. Nicely done. Illinifan gets whipped into the corner. Quicksand charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. Illinifan uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Illinifan leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle at speed. Illinifan has the victory, and isn't hanging around for Quicksand to look for revenge.

Winner: Illinifan.

Straus: All Illinifan does is win. When is he going to get a title shot?
English: Every match he wins he does it by cheating. He doesn’t deserve any title shots. Up next is a one on one match between the FOFC Heavyweight Champion, Barry Windham and Monsta Mack.

Barry Windham vs Monsta Mack.

Match Background: Barry Windham is the reigning FOFC Heavyweight champion, and has been since 22 April 2006.

The Match: Flying shoulder tackle by Mack sends Windham CRASHING to the mat. Monsta Mack hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Windham kicks Monsta Mack in the gut to reverse the momentum. Barry Windham hits a right hand on Monsta Mack and follows it up with a couple more. Mack takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Covers for a quick two count. Windham DDTs Monsta Mack. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Mack takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Mack counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Monsta Mack hits a bulldog off the ropes. Covers for a quick two count. Powerbomb on Windham. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by Mack sends Windham CRASHING to the mat. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Monsta Mack ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Barry Windham pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Mack takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Sloppy discus punch from Barry Windham barely connects on Mack. Monsta Mack slugs Barry Windham, sending him down into the corner. While Mack fires up the crowd, Windham is removing the turnbuckle pad! Monsta Mack comes over...but Windham grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Monsta Mack face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Barry Windham rolls up the stunned Monsta Mack, and even puts his feet on the second rope to add insult to injury! 1....2...3!What a display of cheating from Barry Windham. Raven comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Windham turns...and narrowly avoids vicious chair shot! Barry Windham spins Raven around. Barry Windham hits the Lariat! Barry Windham has left Raven down on the canvas.

Winner: Barry Windham.

English: Raven and Windham will meet again for the title. But can Raven take the title when Windham cheats like he does.
Straus: Maybe Raven should follow Windham’s example. Then he would win more matches.
English: Raven isn’t like that. I understand that Bobby Heenan is backstage ready to conduct an interview with Coffee Warlord and JeeberD who are getting ready to take on Darkiller and Digamma next.

Heenan: Thank you Chris. Well guys, tonight you take on two of the best in FOFC Wrestling in Darkiller and Digamma. How do you plan on going into this match?

Coffee: Listen here Heenan. I don’t like you. You never talk straight. Well I do. Flamebeard and his little pawns took out Smokin’ last week. He’s not here tonight. They thought I would be going in alone. Well surprise, I have a partner.
JeeberD: That’s right Coffee. These guys are cowards. Let’s go take care of business.

JeeberD gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

English: Wow! JeeberD is stepping up to the big time tonight.
Straus: He’s in over his head. He’s not ready for a main event match.
English: We’ll see. Let’s head to the ring for our main event.

Coffee Warlord and JeeberD vs Darkiller and Digamma.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Darkiller vs Coffee feud. Coffee Warlord is the reigning FOFC Lightweight champion, and has been since 20 May 2006. Digamma is the reigning FOFC Hardcore champion, and has been since 20 May 2006.

The Match: Forearm to the face from Digamma on Jeeber. Flying elbow from Digamma, grazing the target slightly. There's a two count on the pin. Digamma tags out to Darkiller. Digamma \ Darkiller whip Jeeber into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. There's a two count on the pin. JeeberD charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Jeeber blocks a kick from Darkiller. Lightning kick by Jeeber on Darkiller. Hooks the leg for a two count. Jeeber tags out to Coffee Warlord. Spinebuster by Coffee Warlord. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Bodyslam by Coffee. Darkiller is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Fallaway slam by Darkiller puts down Coffee Warlord. Darkiller tags out to Digamma. Coffee takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. Coffee tags out to JeeberD. Jeeber walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation!Tucker comes running down the aisle and into the ring! JeeberD turns around. Tucker slams Jeeber down. Tucker climbs to the top rope and hits the Tumbleweed Legdrop! Tucker leaves the ring, the damage done! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Digamma pins Jeeber. Tucker is still in the ring. He signals for the Tumbleweed Legdrop! Their music hits, and out come Smokin' \ Bertogarce to make the save! They march down aisle, which causes Tucker to swiftly exit the ring and leave through the crowd! Smokin' \ Bertogarce stopped Tucker from continuing his assault.

Winners: Darkiller and Digamma.

English: Where did Smokin’ come from? I thought he wasn’t here tonight.
Straus: Coffee lied.
English: Why should he let them know everything? It’s about time Coffee and his friends start fighting fire with fire. Wait, Smokin’ has a mike.

Smokin’: Tucker, you and your friends think you’re so tough. You like to attack from behind and interfere in matches. How about you and your friends show up next week? Let’s make it a War Games match. The Badasses and Legal Narcotics vs. Flamebeard’s Followers. We’ll be here. Just show up.

English: Wow! Smokin’ laying down the challenge. Will it be accepted? Maybe we’ll find out Tuesday. We gotta go. Good night everyone.

FOFC Tag Team Champions: Time and Money (Currently titles are suspended.)

Our overall rating for the show was 70%.
We had a .75 TV rating.
Attendance: 514.
Match of the night: Illinifan and Quicksand: 87%.

Last edited by DolphinFan1 : 09-03-2003 at 03:55 PM.
Old 09-03-2003, 04:12 PM   #190
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Geezzzzzz.. I want in on this
Old 09-03-2003, 04:31 PM   #191
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Only if you pay your dues to the Coffee Warlord is Good Association.
Old 09-03-2003, 04:40 PM   #192
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Good stuff.
Old 09-03-2003, 07:55 PM   #193
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Nice to see I'm on my way up.

noop
Old 09-03-2003, 10:34 PM   #194
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Decafinated Coffy Wardork is good.. FOR ME TO P00P ON!
Old 09-05-2003, 05:32 PM   #195
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Just to let everyone know, I'm still here. I just have been a little busy. I will write up more shows this weekend and post them starting Monday. I want to get 3 to 4 shows a week in if I can.

Old 09-08-2003, 09:11 AM   #196
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

*****Tuesday Tough Love*****
*****June 6, 2006*****

We start our show by going to Dallas Page and Bobby Heenan.

Page: Welcome everyone to Tuesday Tough Love, I’m Dallas Page and I’m joined by Bobby Heenan. Well Bobby, Friday Night Fury was a huge success. What did you think of the surprise return of Piper’s Pit?
Heenan: Well, I was there and you should have see the buzz around the locker room about who it would be. I of course figured it out. But the excitement was incredible.
Page: We also saw some great action leading us into tonight’s card. We have a TV Title match with Sachmo defending against one half of the Badasses in Bertogarce.
Heenan: Sachmo should have no problem with this match.
Page: Also on the card, we will start the tag team tournament for the soon to be vacated Tag Team Titles. We understand that Co-Commissioner Gold is here tonight and he will be making an official announcement about it.
Heenan: We also have a 4 person elimination match with the winner getting a Heavyweight Title shot at Summer Bash.
Page: That will be our June event which is a PPV this month. Our main event tonight is the match made last week when JeeberD helped Coffee Warlord. They will square off one on one in a submission match for the FOFC Lightweight Title. But right now it’s time to head to the ring where our 1st match of the evening is set to get underway. It is for the Television Title.

Bertogarce vs Sachmo.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Television title. Sachmo has been FOFC Television champion since 23 May 2006.

The Match: Lightning kick by Sachmo on Bertogarce. Springboard dropkick from Sachmo. Nicely done. Tiger suplex on Bertogarce. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Flying elbow from Sachmo connects. Hooks the leg for a two count. Bertogarce powers out of a headlock. Bertogarce uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Flying reverse elbow by Bertogarce. Sachmo reverses a Bertogarce hammerlock. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Bertogarce is down! Bertogarce slugs Sachmo, sending him down into the corner. While Bertogarce fires up the crowd, Sachmo is removing the turnbuckle pad! Bertogarce comes over...but Sachmo grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Bertogarce face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Sachmo rolls up the stunned Bertogarce, and even puts his feet on the second rope to add insult to injury! 1....2...3! What a display of cheating from Sachmo.

Winner: Sachmo retains the Television Title.

Immediately following the decision, the music of Co-Commissioner Gold plays and he comes to the ring.

Page: Well, I guess we don’t have to wait too long for the announcement on the Tag Team Titles.

Gold: Welcome everyone. I am out here tonight to conduct some business. A few weeks ago, the GM of FOFC Wrestling gave Marmel until the start of this month to return or the tag team titles were to be vacated. Well, Marmel is still recovering. So, by order of the GM of FOFC Wrestling, I am stripping Time and Money of the Tag Team Belts and starting tonight we will be having a tournament to determine who will own the titles. Then at our PPV, Summer Bash, we will crown new Tag Team Champions.

I have one more piece of business to take care of right now. There is one FOFC Superstar who hasn’t been defending his title like he should. So, right here tonight, the Hardcore Champion, Digamma will defend against Quicksand. He has shown he deserves to get a title shot.

Gold is interrupted by the music of Illinifan who comes to the ring.

Illinifan: Quicksand deserves a title shot? Let me tell you who deserves a title shot! Me! I have beaten Quicksand on numerous occasions along with just about anyone else who has stepped in the ring with me. So if anyone deserves a title shot, I do.

Gold looks at Illinifan for a minute and then nods his head.

Gold: You know, you’re right. You do deserve a title shot. So, instead of a one on one match with Digamma and Quicksand, it will be a triple threat match for the Hardcore Title between Digamma, Quicksand and Illinifan.

Illinifan looks satisfied and leaves the ring followed by Gold.

Page: Wow! Another Title match right here tonight.
Heenan: It’s about time Illinifan got some respect around here. He just wins.
Page: Yeah, but he cheats in every match. Up next is the 1st of three first round matches in the tag team tournament. We have a few guys pulling double duty tonight, wrestling in the tag team tournament and also in singles matches. That’s definitely going to take it’s toll.
Heenan: It sure will. Swaggs, Tekneek and Coffee all have two matches here tonight. Not too smart it you ask me.
Page: Let’s go to the ring.

Noop and Swaggs vs Chief Rum and Tekneek.

Match Background: This is a 1st round match in the tag team tournament. Chief and Noop have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Swaggs and Tekneek have been feuding recently. Tekneek has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Noop walks into a high dropkick from Chief Rum, almost losing several teeth in the process. Flying elbow from Chief Rum connects. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Tekneek. Chief \ Tekneek whip Noop into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Covers for a quick two count. Tekneek hits an arm drag on Noop, follows it up with about 3 more and locks in an armbar for good measure. Noop blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Flying elbow off the top rope by Noop, getting as close to zero air as possible. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Swaggs. SUPER frankensteiner on Tekneek, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Second rope flying axe handle, Tekneek goes down. One day, Swaggs might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Swaggs charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Face crusher from Tekneek on Swaggs sets up for an elbowdrop. Tekneek tags out to Chief Rum. Chief hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Tag to Noop. Implant DDT by Chief Rum! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Chief Rum grapples with Noop, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned Noop: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot! The fight has started up again! Noop \ Swaggs attacks Chief \ Tekneek, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

Winners: Chief Rum and Tekneek move on in the tournament.

Page: Chief had to cheat to win again.
Heenan: Did the referee see it? Then it’s all legal.
Page: Up next is another 1st round match in the tournament.

The Afoci and NevStar vs Double K.

The Match: NevStar hits a rolling kick on Kodos. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. SUPER frankensteiner on Kodos, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Tag between NevStar and The Afoci. The Afoci hits a rolling kick on Kodos. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Springboard dropkick from The Afoci. Nicely done. Tag between The Afoci and NevStar. Afoci \ NevStar whip Kodos into the corner. The Afoci whips NevStar in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Kodos once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Tag to Katon. Implant DDT by Katon! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Katon crushes NevStar with a huge legdrop. Tag to Kodos. Katon scoops up NevStar. Kodos bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Hard back suplex on NevStar. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Super kick by Kodos. Tag between Kodos and Katon. Katon uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! NevStar kicks Katon in the gut to reverse the momentum. NevStar tags out to The Afoci. Beautiful spinning arm drag out of the corner by Afoci.Larry Zbysko has climbed up onto the apron! Afoci turns...and he gets hit with a right hand from Zbysko! Katon attacks Afoci from behind! Katon drives The Afoci into the corner. Swinging DDT!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. A second referee is here...and is telling the first referee about the run in that happened behind his back. The referee reverses the decision, he is disqualifying Katon for outside interference! Kodos and Katon remain in the ring, arguing with Zbysko. Kodos and Katon walk off, looking furious.

Winners: The Afoci and NevStar by DQ.

Page: I don’t think that Double K are too happy with Zbysko.
Heenan: I’m going to have to talk to those guys. Larry’s only trying to help.
Page: He cost them the match. Up next is the last of the 1st round matches in the tag team tournament.

Legal Narcotics vs Atatange and Tucker.

Match Background: Coffee Warlord is the reigning FOFC Lightweight champion, and has been since 20 May 2006.

The Match: Smokin' takes a flying neckbreaker from Tucker. Smokin' takes a NICE hurrancarana from Tucker. There's a two count on the pin. Tucker tags out to Atatange. Atatange \ Tucker whip Smokin' into the corner. Atatange whips Tucker in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Chop by Atatange on Smokin' gets a WOO! from the crowd and rightfully so. Covers for a quick two count. Atatange hits a quick kick on Smokin', only for Smokin' to pop back up and eat another one. Atatange goes for a splash but Smokin' puts the knees up. Power drive elbow by Smokin' Warlord. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Smokin' tags out to Coffee Warlord. Atatange charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Coffee hits a piledriver on Atatange. That used to end matches, you know. Atatange kicks Coffee Warlord in the gut to reverse the momentum. Tag between Atatange and Tucker. SUPER frankensteiner on Coffee, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Tiger suplex on Coffee. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Spinning back kick from Tucker. Coffee Warlord elbows Tucker in the face to break a hammerlock. Coffee hits a piledriver on Tucker. That used to end matches, you know.Bertogarce \ Princess come running down the aisle and into the ring! Tucker turns...and is dropped with a double DDT! Tucker in big trouble. Coffee Warlord moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Super Kick. 1....2...3, it's finished. Coffee Warlord doesn’t look happy with the interference from Bertogarce and the Bad Ass Princess. He says they could have won on their own.

Winners: Legal Narcotics.

Page: Coffee isn’t pleased with the help he got.
Heenan: He should be thanking them for the help.
Page: That’s not how Coffee operates.

Page and Heenan are interrupted once again by the music of Gold who comes to the ring.

Gold: I am back out here because I just got off the phone with our contact from the Regional Network about this Friday’s show. They will not allow a War Games match. They say it’s too violent. So, there has been a change in plans. Instead, right here next week on Tuesday Tough Love, we will have the War Games match. To add a little spice to the War Games match, the one who gets the victory by submission only, will get his choice of whichever title shot he wants in whatever match he wants. On Friday Night Fury, we will have the 2nd round of the Tag Team Tournament. I really didn’t want to have to change the cards around, but the network wouldn’t budge.

Gold is interrupted by the music of Erik Flamebeard who comes to the ring with the entire entourage of Flamebeard’s Followers.

Flamebeard: Gold, there will be no War Games match without another stipulation. Remember, I am also Co-Commissioner. So, it you want War Games to happen with your stipulations, Darkiller gets a rematch for the FOFC Lightweight Title at June’s PPV, Summer Bash.
Gold: I have no problem with that.

Gold and Flamebeard are interrupted by the music of Coffee Warlord who returns to the ring.

Coffee: Darkiller, you want a rematch at Summer Bash. You’re on. And when we win War Games, we will take any other title your friends may have.
Darkiller: That’s good. War Games is on. Then at Summer Bash, I will take your title, providing you still have the title by then. You are facing JeeberD tonight in a submission match. You may not make it to the PPV with the title.
Coffee: With all due respect to Jeeber, I will leave here tonight with the title. Then it will be around my waist going into Summer Bash, and it will be around my waist when I leave Summer Bash.

Now the music of JeeberD hits and he comes to the ring.

Page: What is going on here?
Heenan: It looks like everyone has something to say.

JeeberD: Coffee, I respect you as a person and a wrestler. But, you seem to be pretty sure of yourself about our match tonight. Didn’t anybody ever tell you that you shouldn’t underestimate an opponent?
Coffee: No disrespect intended, but I will beat you tonight.
Jeeber: Is that right?
Coffee: Yes it is.
Jeeber: Don’t be so sure about that.
Coffee: I’m sure.

Coffee and Jeeber are nose to nose. Gold steps in and separates them as Darkiller and the rest of Flamebeard’s Followers just smile and leave the ring. Gold finally restores some order, but clearly the tension is there just before their match tonight.

Page: Flamebeard planned this all along. These guys are friends, notwithstanding their match tonight. But they are also partners next week in the War Games match. How are they going to get along then?
Heenan: I’ve said it before. Flamebeard is a genius.
Page: Up next is a number one contender’s match for the TV Title. Swaggs and Tekneek each won a triple threat match on Friday Night Fury to get here.

Swaggs vs Tekneek.

Match Background: Swaggs and Tekneek have been feuding recently. Tekneek has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Swaggs takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. Swaggs reverses a hip toss. Swaggs crushes Tekneek with a running senton. Tiger suplex on Tekneek. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Swaggs reverses an irish whip...and Tekneek runs into the referee! Swaggs knocks Tekneek to the outside, then signals for the X-Buster. He reaches out of the ring for Tekneek...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee looks up to see Tekneek sliding in and making the pinfall. The referee calls for the bell though! He's disqualifying Tekneek, he must have seen the ring bell shot! The match is over. Tekneek looks furious. The referee walks over...and gets blasted with a clothesline! Tekneek has lost it!

Winner: Swaggs by DQ.

Page: Tekneek went a little overboard there.
Heenan: I don’t know what to say. I really don’t condone the hitting of officials.
Page: Every week you manage to surprise me Bobby. Excuse me, I understand there is a commotion backstage.

We head to the backstage area where we see Primelord and Shorty enter Gold’s office without knocking.

Primelord: What is your problem? Why are we not on the show tonight?
Gold: There just wasn’t any room on the card and there was no one to book you against.
Shorty: What are you talking about? We are the most talented people in this company and you can’t find a spot for us. Well, I have a match for you right now. Primelord and I against the great Co-Commissioner, Gold.

With that Shorty and Primelord attack Gold and demolish his office.

Primelord: Maybe that will make you think twice about leaving us off the show.

Page: What’s wrong with those guys?
Heenan: They were right to be upset. They should be on the show.
Page: But you’re not going to get your way by beating up your boss. Up next is a 4 corner elimination match. The winner gets a shot at the FOFC Heavyweight Title at June’s Summer Bash.

Raven vs Samoa Joe vs CW Anderson vs Erik Watts.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout.

The Match: BAAACK Body drop by Watts gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Samoa Joe hits some punches. How generic. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to CW Anderson. CW slams Erik Watts down and motions to the crowd. CW Anderson scores with a standing spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Tag between CW Anderson and Raven. BIG clothesline on Watts. Tag to Samoa Joe. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Samoa Joe ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. Raven blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. ONE...TWO...THREE. Raven defeats Joe. Big kick from Watts staggers Raven but that's about it. Weak bodyslam by Watts. There's a two count on the pin. Erik Watts with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Raven. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Raven tags out to CW Anderson. Running knee lift from CW Anderson. Flying shoulder tackle by CW sends Watts CRASHING to the mat. Watts blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! CW takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. Erik Watts turns CW inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Erik Watts pins CW. Just the two friends left, Raven and Erik Watts. Big clothesline from Watts. Flapjack from Watts on Raven. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Erik Watts misses a clothesline. Erik Watts can barely stand. Here it comes - Raven Effect DDT. 1....2...3, it's finished. Raven and Watts just stare at each other for a second and then shake hands and walk out together.

Winner: Raven wins and gets a title shot at Summer Bash.

Page: What a show of sportsmanship by those two. Raven finally will get his rematch at Summer Bash.
Heenan: It won’t do any good. He’s too nice of a guy. He needed to hit Watts after the match to send a message to Windham that he will do anything for the title.
Page: Raven doesn’t have to do that. He can beat him on talent. Up next is the triple threat match Gold made earlier in the evening. Digamma will defend the Hardcore Title against Illinifan and Quicksand.

Digamma vs Illinifan vs Quicksand.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the FOFC Hardcore title. Digamma has been FOFC Hardcore champion since 20 May 2006.

The Match: Digamma snapmares Quicksand and goes for the DREADED chinlock. Hip toss onto a chair by Illinifan! Quicksand backdrops Illinifan out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Quicksand. Illinifan takes a NICE hurrancarana from Quicksand. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Quicksand. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Quicksand reverses a waistlock. Illinifan takes a thrown chair to the face! Swan dive headbutt from Digamma but without much elevation on the move. Quicksand slugs Digamma, sending him down into the corner. While Quicksand fires up the crowd, Digamma is removing the turnbuckle pad! Quicksand comes over...but Digamma grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Quicksand face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Digamma rolls up the stunned Quicksand: 1....2...3! How did the referee not see that?

Winner: Digamma remains the Hardcore Champion.

Page: Another champion who cheats to keep the title.
Heenan: He won, that’s all that matters. Digamma is turning out to be the best Hardcore Champ ever.
Page: Please. Up now is our main event. Coffee Warlord is giving JeeberD a Lightweight Title shot for helping him last week. But as we saw earlier, these guys may be friends but the tension is rising between the two, thanks to Flamebeard and his Followers. Let’s go to the ring.

Coffee Warlord vs JeeberD.

Match Background: This will be a submission bout. This match is for the FOFC Lightweight title. Coffee Warlord has been FOFC Lightweight champion since 20 May 2006.

The Match: Flying cross body off the top rope! Coffee Warlord pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Jeeber gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Coffee slams JeeberD down and motions to the crowd. Flying shoulder tackle by Coffee sends Jeeber CRASHING to the mat. JeeberD avoids a Coffee Warlord avalanche by getting out of the damn way! SUPER frankensteiner on Coffee, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Springboard dropkick from JeeberD. Nicely done. Second rope flying axe handle, Coffee goes down. One day, Jeeber might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Jeeber drops an elbow...but Coffee Warlord moves out of the way. JeeberD charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. High Angle DDT by Coffee Warlord just SPIKES JeeberD down!Darkiller comes running down the aisle with a chair! Coffee and JeeberD continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Darkiller slides in and blasts JeeberD with a chair to the head! Darkiller climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Coffee stares at Darkiller for a second. Clearly he doesn’t want to win this way. But Coffee realizes what is at stake as he turns to Jeeber.Coffee floors JeeberD and locks in a STF! Jeeber submits to the pain! Coffee Warlord slides to the outside and grabs a chair and motions for Darkiller to return to the ring. Darkiller hesitates and then starts back towards the ring. But before he can get there, JeeberD rips the chair out of Coffee’s hands. Coffee spins around and asks what Jeeber’s problem is.

JeeberD: You want to know what my problem is. You saw that Darkiller hit me with the chair, and you went ahead and continued the match anyway. What’s the deal?
Coffee: Jeeber, you would have done the same thing. I didn’t ask Darkiller to come down to help me. I wanted a fair match. I’m sorry it ever happened.
Jeeber: Sure you are. Ever since you’ve won that title, you think you are better than everyone else. Well, if you keep acting like that, you may just lose all the friends and respect you’ve earned.

With that Jeeber leaves and goes backstage and Coffee is standing there openmouthed not knowing what to do.

Page: What is going to happen next week? Those two are teammates in the War Games match next week.
Heenan: Flamebeard is doing a good job of causing dissension between Coffee’s team.
Page: What’s going to happen with this? Tune in Friday night for Friday Night Fury and then next Tuesday right here will be the War Games match. See you then. We have to go. Good night everybody.

FOFC Tag Team Champions: Titles are vacant, to be awarded at June’s PPV, Summer Bash.

We had an overall rating of 67% for the show.
We had a .43 TV rating.
Attendance: 518.
Match of the night: Triple threat match for the hardcore title: Digamma (c) vs. Illinifan vs. Quicksand : 79%.

Old 09-08-2003, 09:20 AM   #197
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Hey it's not MY fault Jeeber lost.

I gave you a shot, and this is the thanks I get?

The one, the only, the Coffee Warlord thinks you need a ham.
Old 09-08-2003, 11:20 AM   #198
JeeberD
General Manager

I would be happy with some squid, but I doubt you'll give it to me.

Friends don't take advantage of friends who've been nailed by a chair...or something like that.

Old 09-08-2003, 07:10 PM   #199
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Stay tuned. I plan to have another show up either Tuesday or Wednesday. And also I plan to have a new interview, this time with Revrew. Check the website in a couple days.

Old 09-09-2003, 10:55 AM   #200
bertogarce
Mascot

I went back and read some of the cards again, this is really great stuff! I'm glad to be part of it. Even if I'm on something of a losing streak as a singles wrestler lately. Things are going to change come the tag-team tournament!