Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #51
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyOOTP View Post
Didn't toronto make a ton of trades last night?

Yeah, I kind of was wondering about that.. I was afraid to open up a can of worms though by asking what happened...

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #52
JimmyOOTP
Mascot

Something has to be done about people destroying their teams and then leaving. Like if the trades made sense then fine but toronto dismantled that team literally to the ground and then quits in less then 24 hours after doing so?
JimmyOOTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #53
JimmyOOTP
Mascot

We'll i made a trade with him and i opened the can of worms for the sake of the leagues future.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:38 PM   #54
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Something has to be done about people destroying their teams and then leaving. Like if the trades made sense then fine but toronto dismantled that team literally to the ground and then quits in less then 24 hours after doing so?

He did it honestly, I had a Pm from him offering me a deal, and I was still recovering from the redskins game, and I told him Id look at it later..... and by the time I got back around to it, other deals had been made....

So i suspect it wasnt a lets trade off all my guys then quit thing, something prob came up or something
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #55
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, I kinda see what Alan and Jimmy are talking about. This seems really odd with all the trades he pulled off the past couple days.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:41 PM   #56
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by muns View Post
He did it honestly, I had a Pm from him offering me a deal, and I was still recovering from the redskins game, and I told him Id look at it later..... and by the time I got back around to it, other deals had been made....

So i suspect it wasnt a lets trade off all my guys then quit thing, something prob came up or something

I think the question is then if should know more details about why he left? The heavy into it trading immediately followed by the league is, well, weird, or more than a little disturbing. DC, Dizzy is a personal friend of yours whom you work with, right? Can you give us more insight on that?

Tell leaving came out of left field for me, too.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:42 PM   #57
JimmyOOTP
Mascot

Yeah i didn't get my catcher from him cheap either and it took some good negotiations but im just wondering if theres something we should be doing to protect teams out there so that it won't be to hard to get replacements. Like if some dude made either one or a few questionable trades and then quit, i think all trades from this team in the last 48 hours or so should be turned back.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:44 PM   #58
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah i didn't get my catcher from him cheap either and it took some good negotiations but im just wondering if theres something we should be doing to protect teams out there so that it won't be to hard to get replacements. Like if some dude made either one or a few questionable trades and then quit, i think all trades from this team in the last 48 hours or so should be turned back.

Buyer's remorse?

Seriously, though, I see what you mean. Not sure I am ready to support your proposition, but I would consider it if it were offered to the league for debate.

Old 08-10-2008, 07:44 PM   #59
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I wasn't really implying that he was doing anything underhandedly. I don't feel that the trades he made with you or DC seemed "unfair". I just was caught off guard suddenly at the departure and it got me wondering if something happened that wasn't made public (ie: me being afraid to open up a can of worms).

Old 08-10-2008, 07:47 PM   #60
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Buyer's remorse?

Seriously, though, I see what you mean. Not sure I am ready to support your proposition, but I would consider it if it were offered to the league for debate.

I am not sure if it is fair to other teams who made the trades in good faith to have them undone after the fact after making other moves with the knowledge of those trades having gone through.

The commish should veto an unfair or unbalanced trade if he feels it is not done in good faith at the time of the transaction. Once it has been made, I think it probably should stand, which takes me back to the comments previously about why I felt it probably was a good decision when DC had decided to be commish only (he didn't end up doing that though).. but my point at the time was for things such as this having an unbiased individual is good. Since it is hard for him to be unbiased about his trade with Toronto previously (which for the record I didn't view as an unfair trade).

Old 08-10-2008, 07:48 PM   #61
JimmyOOTP
Mascot

BTW i still need a SP. Hit me up with what you got for sale
Old 08-10-2008, 07:50 PM   #62
JimmyOOTP
Mascot

Im a little nervous to go in with Vazquez this year so i need a 4+ star SP and have my first round pick with vazquez AAA and also 3b Woods who is gonna be a great player, he is just blocked atm.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:52 PM   #63
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Buyer's remorse?

I wouldnt support it. I wouldnt penalize a legitimate trade that went through just because something might have come up in "real life" with someone else.

I think we can all see and call attention to trades that might have been unfair and then somoneone quit right afterwards.... Neither of his trades were.

im good with just dealing with it when it does happen and im just guessing we would all vote on it like usual
Old 08-10-2008, 07:58 PM   #64
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

El Paso cited work issues and a lack of time to participate actively. New York said there were a variety of factors that led up to him leaving.

Toronto told me that it was like
Quote:
"a bunch of schoolgirls fighting over a jump rope."
Which sucks, because I thought he was starting to enjoy it. He was just put off being able to keep up with everything, coupled with know what they need to do with things. he's a pretty busy guy and I told him that it was a low-key league and he was just getting into OOTP9, which I sold him on at work.

And Texas hasn't submitted a sim in a few weeks, so I just decided to turn them over to the AI since the others were going anyway.

So I think the lesson that comes from all of this is what's already been decided, that we keep the tinkering down to an absolute halt, that we follow the schedule as it's laid out and get a routine going that works...so that anyone who comes in, could have a reasonable good idea of what's going on.

And maybe that'll cut down on the discontent, too.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #65
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Not reversing any trades though. All were made in good faith, but sometimes stuff happens, people change their minds and decide to go in a different direction. I don't really fault them for that and appreciate the time they spend with us.

Now all we need is one of those teams to move to California.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:03 PM   #66
JimmyOOTP
Mascot

For teams being played by the AI kinda worrys me, That's half a division. Can we maybe entice people more if we offered them a created star player or two if they are new to the league? Like let them have a look at their team and let them decide which positions they want created.

Just think somethings gotta be done to get people interested a little. I remember when i first joined and i was taking over chicago originally and i was like omg. I would have stuck it out just the same but thats because i am a OOTP hardcore junkie but not everyone would want to just come into the league and get a team that won't win for over a month.

It will be really hard to get people to take over a team like toronoto now that is was dismantled.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:08 PM   #67
JimmyOOTP
Mascot

Btw, please don't take any of my suggestions or comments personally. I love this league and i would love to see it grow for a very long time. Heck i get home from work each day and i open up the boards before i kiss my wife. Just tring to help a little if i can.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:09 PM   #68
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
For teams being played by the AI kinda worrys me, That's half a division. Can we maybe entice people more if we offered them a created star player or two if they are new to the league? Like let them have a look at their team and let them decide which positions they want created.

Just think somethings gotta be done to get people interested a little. I remember when i first joined and i was taking over chicago originally and i was like omg. I would have stuck it out just the same but thats because i am a OOTP hardcore junkie but not everyone would want to just come into the league and get a team that won't win for over a month.

It will be really hard to get people to take over a team like toronoto now that is was dismantled.

If you know people, be sure to send them. I have posts on OOTP online leagues forum and a thread here on the FOFC forums. I think people will come, things will ebb and flow as usual. It'll be important for us to keep things stable and less daunting for people who don't have the time to invest in the game and can enjoy themselves in spite of that.

And as for "half a division" when FOOL started, we had the same number of teams (16) and just 4 human owners period. So there is a precedent and while it's far from ideal, it's not that big a deal historically. I never expected we'd ever have 16 people willing and actively playing at any one time. The ECFL, our football cousin on this board doesn't have a full slate of human owners. Hell, I don't even think they have 1/4th of that league full (32 teams) so...it's just the nature of the beast.

Toronto has THREE first round picks, if that's not enticing, I dunno what is. That team has the potential to be really good someday. Sure, they need prospects. But it's not hard to get good in this league, parity is assured with our cap being where it is.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 08-10-2008 at 08:10 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #69
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Btw, please don't take any of my suggestions or comments personally. I love this league and i would love to see it grow for a very long time. Heck i get home from work each day and i open up the boards before i kiss my wife. Just tring to help a little if i can.

I think at this point DC has a pretty thick skin regarding alot of this. There have been several of us that have peppered him with comments or thoughts pretty constantly. If I can say anything, it is that DC hasn't ever seemed to take too much of it personally which is a good thing.

Old 08-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #70
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:

And it's all appreciated.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:12 PM   #71
JimmyOOTP
Mascot

Ok that's cool then, i will come up with a good idea one day i swear i will
Old 08-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #72
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

File is 18.14 MB and is online now. Tomorrow night starts free agency.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:39 PM   #73
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Not me...I kiss your wife and then open the boards...that's just me though

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:39 PM   #74
graygoose12
H.S. Freshman Team

The sunday night sim is not going to typically sim just one day is it? Because there really seemed to be no purpose of tonight's sim, unless I am missing something.
graygoose12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:44 PM   #75
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by graygoose12 View Post
The sunday night sim is not going to typically sim just one day is it? Because there really seemed to be no purpose of tonight's sim, unless I am missing something.

Normally, the Sunday night sim goes from the end of the FOOL Classic to the end of the post-season in-game, which triggers player options, etc., for the next year, then on Monday we sim to the start of free agency. So in other words, what last night's file did.

We were going to go to the start of arbitration today, but there was some concern that by simming more than one day, that it wouldn't be "fair" to do that, because some players would sign contracts.

So rather than beat a dead horse, I just dropped the issue. Today we simmed for one day, to give people a chance to drop players, to see who is out there and effectively to...well...I dunno, to say we did a Sunday sim.

Next week's Sunday sim will be back to normal and this won't be so confusing and maybe we'll make it week without losing anyone else. Maybe.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 08-10-2008 at 09:45 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:51 PM   #76
graygoose12
H.S. Freshman Team

Sounds good haha.

It's been an active week in the commissioner's office.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:37 PM   #77
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekcut View Post
Not me...I kiss your wife and then open the boards...that's just me though

HA HA
Old 08-10-2008, 11:24 PM   #78
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The file is officially up now, right? Just checking.

Old 08-10-2008, 11:33 PM   #79
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, yeah it is.

Old 08-11-2008, 08:46 AM   #80
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Did files get imported? I was pretty sure I made an offer for Yamazaki that is not in the download I got.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:20 AM   #81
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstelmack View Post
Did files get imported? I was pretty sure I made an offer for Yamazaki that is not in the download I got.

Go to Yamazaki and offer him an extension it will probably say you have one offered. You are just not seeing it because he only simmed one day and it normally takes two or so days for the player to get the offer.

As for the dropping and resigning players I will admit that was me and am glad you only simmed one day as I was gone and could not undo what I did. I just was not clear on the rule since I asked awhile back and do not recall getting a firm answer. My intention was to offer them all extensions as this was the final year of all their contracts and they are not cheaper on the FA market then they were to me personally, but for some reason I was not able to offer any FA's contracts because my 1970 salary was at the cap max, which I feel is dumb since the 1970 season is behind us.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:27 AM   #82
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
Go to Yamazaki and offer him an extension it will probably say you have one offered. You are just not seeing it because he only simmed one day and it normally takes two or so days for the player to get the offer.

As for the dropping and resigning players I will admit that was me and am glad you only simmed one day as I was gone and could not undo what I did. I just was not clear on the rule since I asked awhile back and do not recall getting a firm answer. My intention was to offer them all extensions as this was the final year of all their contracts and they are not cheaper on the FA market then they were to me personally, but for some reason I was not able to offer any FA's contracts because my 1970 salary was at the cap max, which I feel is dumb since the 1970 season is behind us.

You can also go to the free agent tab and you should see a button called "Pending Offers" that should show you anything currently offered out.

Old 08-11-2008, 09:31 AM   #83
gstelmack
Pro Starter

And my offer to him was not on the "Pending Offers" list. Oh well, not a biggie, I offered him again this morning.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:20 PM   #84
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Ok, so where's Yamazki going tonight? Any bets?
Old 08-11-2008, 07:30 PM   #85
muns
Pro Starter

im gonna go with Boston as they are very close, and he might feel that he might put them over the top.... Gonna be real interested to see what kinda money he gets..... I think im looking forward to that the most, cause im clueless in a few areas in this league.... Guys that I think are good others dont and vice versa

Last edited by muns : 08-11-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:33 PM   #86
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Yeah, real curious to see how much money gets thrown around here. But it should be fun to see where he lands and for how much. Most anticipated free agent signing since Rich Lang. Or maybe even before that...
Old 08-11-2008, 07:34 PM   #87
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post
Ok, so where's Yamazki going tonight? Any bets?

I bet Valdosta as I doubt anyone will spend enough to win him over us!

Old 08-11-2008, 07:36 PM   #88
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I bet Valdosta as I doubt anyone will spend enough to win him over us!

lol you cut anyone yet?

Last edited by muns : 08-11-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:51 PM   #89
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
lol you cut anyone yet?

Everyone will find out in about an hour or so!

Old 08-11-2008, 07:52 PM   #90
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Everyone will find out in about an hour or so!

No fun!!!! Us weak teams with money to spend are chomping at the bit to see what the champs are doing over there
Old 08-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #91
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I love my team.

We only have 3 players on the 25-man roster over the age of 30. It's way more in the mold of what I did in St. Louis. Home grown players, coupled with key trades and free agents where necessary. But we're not even free agent laden right now, almost everyone who is a standout now or who has the chops to be, are guys who I acquired via trade who were stuck in someone's Triple-A.

It's REALLY awesome, because what I think you can take away for the 11 seasons here are that there are a TON of different ways to win. This league tests your ability to put together a team and then see BAM whether that strategy worked. One false move and the whole thing could go to pot.

I love it. But I especially love my ballclub. We're not laden with prospects on their way up, but we've got a great core of guys.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #92
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

FARM SYSTEM REPORT
Code:
Minor League Systems # Team Points Top 5 Prospects 1st Baltimore Terrapins 212 3B A. Summers (3rd), C M. Shepherd (14th), 2B G. Moore (16th), P S. Godbout (19th), C K. Haazens (42nd) 2nd Ann Arbor Wolverines 195 C J. Ramos (10th), LF L. Davis (23rd), CF T. Mizutani (28th), LF P. Rosales (30th), LF K. Kawamura (35th) 3rd New York Highlanders 154 3B T. Shimizu (18th), C R. Daniels (21st), 1B H. Miranda (29th), SS A. Reyes (32nd), 2B B. Evans (34th) 4th Columbus Crusaders 142 CF T. Fournier (1st), CF C. Wagner (8th), P J. López (24th), LF J. Isla (26th), C H. Leyte (91st) 5th Boston Settlers 141 P T. Tyler (6th), P V. González (12th), CF R. Lord (20th), 3B J. Saldaña (44th), RF J. Shoemaker (65th) 6th Compton Brothers 139 P F. Flores (11th), CF C. Franco (25th), P L. Vázquez (33rd), CF I. Kobayashi (36th), P J. Colón (49th) 7th Texas Copperheads 105 C L. Palmer (4th), CF N. Curtis (5th), SS S. Coffey (53rd), SS J. Miller (86th) 8th Hartford Harpooners 90 P D. Adams (7th), 3B Y. Tsou (31st), 3B I. Costa (54th), 2B T. Jones (70th), P J. Franco (80th) 9th Colorado Rancheros 78 P I. Beens (2nd), SS K. Shaffer (27th), P R. Mathews (94th), LF B. Skinner (96th) 10th Brooklyn Brownstones 72 LF E. Cronie (13th), P F. García (22nd), P K. Pak (63rd), P W. McLellan (93rd), P J. Sullivan (98th) 11th Valdosta Peanuts 63 SS M. Taylor (15th), RF P. Catron (47th), 2B F. Gutiérrez (72nd), P M. Rodríguez (76th), CF D. Beck (92nd) 12th Quad City Thunderstorms 54 1B L. Mendoza (17th), RF J. Clark (39th), C D. Johnson (61st) 13th El Paso Alligators 52 CF D. Thompson (9th), 2B J. Pérez (69th), P T. Mercado (74th) 14th Rio Grande Roadrunners 47 RF F. Carrillo (37th), 2B R. Cruz (38th), LF D. O'Cleary (51st) 15th Atlanta Firecrackers 39 P C. Macías (43rd), P P. Ortíz (48th), 2B G. O'Healy (73rd), SS D. Simms (89th) 16th Toronto Atlantics 22 CF R. Logan (41st), P L. Alcock (88th), P M. Yang (90th)
Old 08-11-2008, 08:25 PM   #93
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
I love my team.

We only have 3 players on the 25-man roster over the age of 30. It's way more in the mold of what I did in St. Louis. Home grown players, coupled with key trades and free agents where necessary. But we're not even free agent laden right now, almost everyone who is a standout now or who has the chops to be, are guys who I acquired via trade who were stuck in someone's Triple-A.

It's REALLY awesome, because what I think you can take away for the 11 seasons here are that there are a TON of different ways to win. This league tests your ability to put together a team and then see BAM whether that strategy worked. One false move and the whole thing could go to pot.

I love it. But I especially love my ballclub. We're not laden with prospects on their way up, but we've got a great core of guys.

YA YA YA rub it in DC why dont ya...... You can build a team, your the king of it, we all know and get it Although now that I think about it ALAN can give you a run for your money with what he has done

On a serious note, after that trade with Toronto you def gave yourself a hell of a shot this year.... You have the pitching staff to be right there. Im waiting to see FA this year to start calling things, but I too think your team has a good core of guys that could be together for a while.

Last edited by muns : 08-11-2008 at 08:29 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:27 PM   #94
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
FARM SYSTEM REPORT
Code:
Minor League Systems # Team Points Top 5 Prospects 1st Baltimore Terrapins 212 3B A. Summers (3rd), C M. Shepherd (14th), 2B G. Moore (16th), P S. Godbout (19th), C K. Haazens (42nd) 2nd Ann Arbor Wolverines 195 C J. Ramos (10th), LF L. Davis (23rd), CF T. Mizutani (28th), LF P. Rosales (30th), LF K. Kawamura (35th) 3rd New York Highlanders 154 3B T. Shimizu (18th), C R. Daniels (21st), 1B H. Miranda (29th), SS A. Reyes (32nd), 2B B. Evans (34th) 4th Columbus Crusaders 142 CF T. Fournier (1st), CF C. Wagner (8th), P J. López (24th), LF J. Isla (26th), C H. Leyte (91st) 5th Boston Settlers 141 P T. Tyler (6th), P V. González (12th), CF R. Lord (20th), 3B J. Saldaña (44th), RF J. Shoemaker (65th) 6th Compton Brothers 139 P F. Flores (11th), CF C. Franco (25th), P L. Vázquez (33rd), CF I. Kobayashi (36th), P J. Colón (49th) 7th Texas Copperheads 105 C L. Palmer (4th), CF N. Curtis (5th), SS S. Coffey (53rd), SS J. Miller (86th) 8th Hartford Harpooners 90 P D. Adams (7th), 3B Y. Tsou (31st), 3B I. Costa (54th), 2B T. Jones (70th), P J. Franco (80th) 9th Colorado Rancheros 78 P I. Beens (2nd), SS K. Shaffer (27th), P R. Mathews (94th), LF B. Skinner (96th) 10th Brooklyn Brownstones 72 LF E. Cronie (13th), P F. García (22nd), P K. Pak (63rd), P W. McLellan (93rd), P J. Sullivan (98th) 11th Valdosta Peanuts 63 SS M. Taylor (15th), RF P. Catron (47th), 2B F. Gutiérrez (72nd), P M. Rodríguez (76th), CF D. Beck (92nd) 12th Quad City Thunderstorms 54 1B L. Mendoza (17th), RF J. Clark (39th), C D. Johnson (61st) 13th El Paso Alligators 52 CF D. Thompson (9th), 2B J. Pérez (69th), P T. Mercado (74th) 14th Rio Grande Roadrunners 47 RF F. Carrillo (37th), 2B R. Cruz (38th), LF D. O'Cleary (51st) 15th Atlanta Firecrackers 39 P C. Macías (43rd), P P. Ortíz (48th), 2B G. O'Healy (73rd), SS D. Simms (89th) 16th Toronto Atlantics 22 CF R. Logan (41st), P L. Alcock (88th), P M. Yang (90th)

Its scary that Ann Arbor sits second there.... I swear that team just reloads every single year
Old 08-11-2008, 08:35 PM   #95
graygoose12
H.S. Freshman Team

Does anybody know what removes a player from being on that list?

I think it is just a year of ML experience. That being said, I currently have six players aged 20 or younger on my ML team that are going to be or already stars. Well maybe not all stars, but good players.

Last edited by graygoose12 : 08-11-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:59 PM   #96
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
YA YA YA rub it in DC why dont ya...... You can build a team, your the king of it, we all know and get it Although now that I think about it ALAN can give you a run for your money with what he has done

On a serious note, after that trade with Toronto you def gave yourself a hell of a shot this year.... You have the pitching staff to be right there. Im waiting to see FA this year to start calling things, but I too think your team has a good core of guys that could be together for a while.

Alan is the king for sure. Highest win percentage of any of the GMs in the league who have been here 7+ years other than me (and I don't count...) He's done a real job with that team. Ann Arbor too. What he's done up there is astounding, given how bad they were for a while. All through the farm system too. He hasn't gone out and made big trades or signings. Just grows 'em up, signs a guy or two and just works with what he's got. Impressive stuff, for real.

Baltimore might be ready to turn a corner if those prospects pna out.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:07 PM   #97
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

It is officially party time. Let's see where the chips fall, shall we?
Old 08-11-2008, 09:19 PM   #98
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

SS Ogai Yamazaki signed a 6 year deal worth $93 million with Brooklyn. With incentives the deal could top $138 million.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:21 PM   #99
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Preparing the file for upload now.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:25 PM   #100
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
SS Ogai Yamazaki signed a 6 year deal worth $93 million with Brooklyn. With incentives the deal could top $138 million.

wow is what comes to mind