Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #51
TimGuru
High School Varsity

My wife just reminded me I am the man now. *fights self*

TimGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:03 PM   #52
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Hey Alan,

I have exported my main offers, and am cool to go with things as exported, but if you need more time to get things set, I would like to use that team to peruse more free agents. Could you post when you're about to officially start, and then give me a couple minutes to check in? I might want to load up a new export.

If not, don't worry about it. I will be continuously exporting until I am happy with things anyway.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #53
TimGuru
High School Varsity

That reminds me...if I export and want to change something (as opposed to just adding), if I "import team via FTP" from my team news page, I overwrite everything I did up to that point, right? Then a re-export updates or gets rid of the previous one on the exported file side?
Old 10-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #54
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Hey Alan,

I have exported my main offers, and am cool to go with things as exported, but if you need more time to get things set, I would like to use that team to peruse more free agents. Could you post when you're about to officially start, and then give me a couple minutes to check in? I might want to load up a new export.

If not, don't worry about it. I will be continuously exporting until I am happy with things anyway.

I was going to go ahead and get it started. If you need a few minutes, post when you're done. If you're good to go now I'll kick it off.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:06 PM   #55
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimGuru View Post
That reminds me...if I export and want to change something (as opposed to just adding), if I "import team via FTP" from my team news page, I overwrite everything I did up to that point, right? Then a re-export updates or gets rid of the previous one on the exported file side?

You probably need to do an initial export for the new file before hand, and then yes that is the case. I am guessing if you try to re-import the previous day's file, it willbe an invalid file.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:09 PM   #56
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

If you're ready, go ahead. I'm all set. Just be sure to grab my last export (just now). Thanks!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:11 PM   #57
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, getting exports and starting up the show. It will be a bit slower since i am on a conference call with Juniper 2nd level support also!

Old 10-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #58
Tasan
College Starter

I'm ready for this. I think its a very key offseason for my team. If we make the moves we need, we seriously contend. If we don't get what we need, I think I'm breaking things up big time.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:13 PM   #59
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

I as well am looking forward to this. My last two off-seasons DC out bid me on my key guys.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:14 PM   #60
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

A note, Magic Number has said he needs to step down due to time reasons, so Compton will be going to AI mode until we get a new owner.

Everyone else exported except Long Island, San Diego and Wyoming

Old 10-14-2008, 09:16 PM   #61
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
A note, Magic Number has said he needs to step down due to time reasons, so Compton will be going to AI mode until we get a new owner.

Everyone else exported except Long Island, San Diego and Wyoming

With that said, I recall DC taking away the AI's ability to offer contracts after a day or two into the sim so it would not have an unfair advantage in offers. Will you be doing the same?
Old 10-14-2008, 09:17 PM   #62
TimGuru
High School Varsity

Bummer, M# was a good owner and fun to have around the boards.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:19 PM   #63
TimGuru
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
With that said, I recall DC taking away the AI's ability to offer contracts after a day or two into the sim so it would not have an unfair advantage in offers. Will you be doing the same?

Heh, having taken over one of the AIs projects, "AI" and "unfair advantage" are rather contradictory concepts.

Not to say I want to be beaten out of guys because the AI is able to react to reactions. It'll just beat out for guys it shouldn't have taken onto its team.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:19 PM   #64
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Bummer, M# was a good owner and fun to have around the boards.

Agree sad to see an active guy go, but man was I the only one who couldnt understand half the stuff he said in his posts???
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:23 PM   #65
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post

Yes, I plan to.

Quote:
Heh, having taken over one of the AIs projects, "AI" and "unfair advantage" are rather contradictory concepts.

Not to say I want to be beaten out of guys because the AI is able to react to reactions. It'll just beat out for guys it shouldn't have taken onto its team.

The main reason I need to do this is because the AI can keep upping their bid on players where you all can't and eventually they win most bids due to that.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:30 PM   #66
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

It looks like Wiley will be remaining a Pooner..

Thursday, October 25th, 1979
Hartford Harpooners: Signed RF A. Rosa to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed CL R. Villegas to a 5-year contract extension worth a total of $10,675,000.
Columbus Crusaders: Signed SP G. Perreault to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $4,245,000.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed C K. Bradsher to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 3B J. Hayhurst to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $520,000.
Saturday, October 27th, 1979
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 1B R. Silva to a minor league contract extension.
Columbus Crusaders: Signed 1B H. Matthews to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $26,020,000.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed RF G. Turner to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed RF B. Smith to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed CF R. Norman to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 2B S. Johnston to a minor league contract extension.
Sunday, October 28th, 1979
Hartford Harpooners: Signed MR N. Ouellet to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $190,000.
Monday, October 29th, 1979
Baltimore Gothams: Signed 2B S. Harris to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $875,000.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed CF R. Miner to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed C W. Hardy to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed SP A. Wiley to a 5-year contract extension worth a total of $24,999,995.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed C A. Ortega to a minor league contract extension.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed CL S. Osborn to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $1,965,000.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed SS Á. García to a 2-year contract extension worth a total of $1,310,000.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed MR M. Weber to a 1-year contract extension worth a total of $355,000.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed C P. Delgado to a 3-year contract extension worth a total of $2,955,000.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 2B D. Forrest to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 3B A. Hashimoto to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 2B C. Holmes to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 1B R. Wall to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 2B E. Brown to a minor league contract extension.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed C J. King to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed 3B I. Costa to a 5-year contract extension worth a total of $19,425,000.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed 3B G. Rodríguez to a minor league contract extension.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent MR K. King to a 2-year contract worth a total of $4,500,000.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed CF R. Lang to a 4-year contract extension worth a total of $25,530,000.
Wednesday, October 31st, 1979
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent 2B C. Springer to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,030,000.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:33 PM   #67
Tasan
College Starter

One down, quite a few more to go.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:34 PM   #68
Tasan
College Starter

Well technically 4 down, but I expected my guys to resign.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:34 PM   #69
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Wiley....5 yrs at $5mil per....steal of the century!!! Muns just won the lottery! Come on muns,,,spill the beans...incrimanating pictures? hypnosis? drugs? how'd ya do it???

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:35 PM   #70
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I wonder exactly how much money Yarbrough has made in his career.. He has to be filthy rich. Also I see New York signed my favorite former shortstop!

Thursday, November 1st, 1979
New Orleans Wrens: Signed free agent 1B W. Cedeño to a minor league contract.
New Orleans Wrens: Signed free agent RF M. Avilés to a 1-year contract worth a total of $235,000.
New York Panthers: Signed free agent LF J. Thompson to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,430,000.
Compton Brothers: Signed free agent MR H. Ch'oe to a minor league contract.
Friday, November 2nd, 1979
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent MR A. McPherson to a 1-year contract worth a total of $250,000.
Columbus Crusaders: Signed free agent RF R. Pagán to a 3-year contract worth a total of $4,000,000.
Columbus Crusaders: Signed free agent C J. Quiñones to a minor league contract.
Sunday, November 4th, 1979
Baltimore Gothams: Signed free agent SP F. Yarbrough to a 3-year contract worth a total of $10,095,000.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent SS L. Heijnen to a 2-year contract worth a total of $5,000,000.
New York Panthers: Signed free agent SS K. Hayes to a 3-year contract worth a total of $5,070,000.
Monday, November 5th, 1979
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent 3B D. Gaines to a 3-year contract worth a total of $1,745,000.
Tuesday, November 6th, 1979
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent RF A. Garza to a 4-year contract worth a total of $14,280,000.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed free agent CF M. Schmidt to a 2-year contract worth a total of $490,000.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent LF B. Stephenson to a minor league contract.
Rio Grande Roadrunners: Signed free agent CL P. Castillo to a 1-year contract worth a total of $530,000.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent CF R. Conner to a minor league contract.
Thursday, November 8th, 1979
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent RF A. Walsh to a 2-year contract worth a total of $860,000.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent RF P. Catron to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,740,000.
New York Panthers: Signed free agent RF N. Trevino to a 3-year contract worth a total of $3,570,000.
Friday, November 9th, 1979
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent LF E. Rockburn to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,315,000.
Chicago Black Sox: Signed free agent CL C. Fontenot to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,990,000.
Saturday, November 10th, 1979
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent C H. Morales to a 3-year contract worth a total of $2,820,000.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent C A. Fountain to a minor league contract.
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent C R. Morris to a minor league contract.
New Orleans Wrens: Signed free agent MR B. Sims to a 1-year contract worth a total of $255,000.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:35 PM   #71
Tasan
College Starter

No lie. That was dirt cheap. He must love the winning.

Or the free lines of coke.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:36 PM   #72
Anthony
Banned

the last 2 days i've been getting an error message to load up Fool on OOTP9. this sucks. i may just need to redownload the league file. i haven't updated to the last patch, maybe that has something to do with it. been going on the last 2 nites. unfortunately the last 2 nites i've been leaving FOOL for the last thing to do before i log off and i just don't have the energy to try to troubleshoot. i'll make it a priority to try to fix it early tomorrow.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:37 PM   #73
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Brooklyn paid a lot more for Kevin King than I wanted to. Glad he's going to a good club.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:38 PM   #74
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Another one of the big signings for this offseason. Heading down south!

Monday, November 12th, 1979
New Orleans Wrens: Signed free agent 2B R. Cruz to a 3-year contract worth a total of $3,755,000.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent 1B A. Barajas to a minor league contract.
Tuesday, November 13th, 1979
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent MR T. Sakai to a 3-year contract worth a total of $2,185,000.
Columbus Crusaders: Signed free agent SS J. Reyes to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,400,000.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent CL T. Ishibashi to a 3-year contract worth a total of $9,090,000.
Wednesday, November 14th, 1979
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent SP S. Ueno to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,150,000.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed free agent RF H. Méndez to a minor league contract.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent CF A. Poole to a 5-year contract worth a total of $33,050,000.
Compton Brothers: Signed free agent LF J. Bélanger to a 1-year contract worth a total of $645,000.
Thursday, November 15th, 1979
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent C G. Blanco to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,110,000.
Napa Valley Winemakers: Signed free agent MR E. Mills to a 3-year contract worth a total of $2,340,000.
Friday, November 16th, 1979
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent RF J. Valéncia to a 3-year contract worth a total of $2,655,000.
New Orleans Wrens: Signed free agent MR J. Montero to a 2-year contract worth a total of $930,000.
Hartford Harpooners: Signed free agent 2B R. Haas to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,045,000.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent SP C. Davis to a 3-year contract worth a total of $17,151,000.
Saturday, November 17th, 1979
New Orleans Wrens: Signed free agent SP F. García to a 1-year contract worth a total of $640,000.
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent CF D. Hall to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,200,000.
New York Panthers: Signed free agent MR I. García to a 2-year contract worth a total of $4,650,000.
Sunday, November 18th, 1979
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent 2B N. McKnight to a 2-year contract worth a total of $3,050,000.
Monday, November 19th, 1979
New Orleans Wrens: Signed free agent MR R. Fernández to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,080,000.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:39 PM   #75
Tasan
College Starter

Quote:
Brooklyn paid a lot more for Kevin King than I wanted to. Glad he's going to a good club.

I sense a subtle dig there.

;- )
Old 10-14-2008, 09:39 PM   #76
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
the last 2 days i've been getting an error message to load up Fool on OOTP9. this sucks. i may just need to redownload the league file. i haven't updated to the last patch, maybe that has something to do with it. been going on the last 2 nites. unfortunately the last 2 nites i've been leaving FOOL for the last thing to do before i log off and i just don't have the energy to try to troubleshoot. i'll make it a priority to try to fix it early tomorrow.

Yes, you need to download the new patch. The error message is because of different versions. Unfortunately the new patch is only one way backwards compatible

Old 10-14-2008, 09:39 PM   #77
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

you must upload the patch, I guarentee that is it

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:39 PM   #78
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Have you patched, Anthony? It sounds like the same problem we had a few nights ago (Sunday? Friday? Can't remember) where we were getting error messages trying to download it, and then it wouldn't load up.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:40 PM   #79
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:

Just update to the new patch and it should work
Old 10-14-2008, 09:41 PM   #80
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The final week of November and tons more big money getting spent all around. Even the AI gets into it! Oh.. and the winner of the Payton sweepstakes is.... (see below)

Wednesday, November 21st, 1979
Compton Brothers: Signed free agent SS K. Shaffer to a 3-year contract worth a total of $8,085,000.
Friday, November 23rd, 1979
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent CL D. Marnane to a 5-year contract worth a total of $23,200,000.
Saturday, November 24th, 1979
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent 1B W. Little to a 5-year contract worth a total of $42,725,000.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent C J. Moya to a 3-year contract worth a total of $25,250,000.
Sunday, November 25th, 1979
Colorado Rancheros: Signed free agent MR J. Molina to a 2-year contract worth a total of $880,000.
New York Panthers: Signed free agent MR P. Gilbert to a 2-year contract worth a total of $6,130,000.
Monday, November 26th, 1979
New York Panthers: Signed free agent MR S. Cash to a 3-year contract worth a total of $7,240,000.
Tuesday, November 27th, 1979
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent 2B A. Payton to a 5-year contract worth a total of $42,765,000.
Wednesday, November 28th, 1979
Compton Brothers: Signed free agent RF R. Ruíz to a 3-year contract worth a total of $9,450,000.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:42 PM   #81
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasan View Post
I sense a subtle dig there.

;- )

Naw, not at all. I always liked King. But I just wasn't willing to go to $2 M for him when there were guys out there who I think can produce as well willing to sign for less. Before we hit the free agency pool, I actually offered just a little less to King than what he got from Commo, because he was pretty much the top guy out there.

BTW, surprised to re-sign Craig Davis for that amount, not that I mind.

My top targets haven't signed yet, though.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:42 PM   #82
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekcut View Post
Wiley....5 yrs at $5mil per....steal of the century!!! Muns just won the lottery! Come on muns,,,spill the beans...incrimanating pictures? hypnosis? drugs? how'd ya do it???

He wanted a 5 year deal at like 6.2 a season.... I got greedy this time and said might as well start off the bidding at 4.9 for 5 years and see if he accepts.... He did so im pretty excited about that.

and to think I almost dealt him this offseason!!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 09:42 PM   #83
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

And that is all she wrote for this sim. Packing up the league file now and will get it started for download soon hopefully.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #84
TimGuru
High School Varsity

New York Panthers: Signed free agent MR I. García to a 2-year contract worth a total of $4,650,000.

Hey muns I may have lied, I might be in win now mode after all. I signed several key guys in this sim all for short money who I think will help me a lot.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #85
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Terrific, got Marnane and Moya. Lost Cash, so that hurts a bit. I can never seem to resign that guy!

Still, I made some significant additions tonight in bringing back a top SP, signing the best CL, and upgrading substantially at C and CF. I even picked up a couple solid prospects.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #86
muns
Pro Starter

Little went to Colorado....... Freaking bum...... Didnt want him to land in the same division...... Come on Chief, was hoping you would spend for him over in the ATL!!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #87
TimGuru
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by muns View Post
He wanted a 5 year deal at like 6.2 a season.... I got greedy this time and said might as well start off the bidding at 4.9 for 5 years and see if he accepts.... He did so im pretty excited about that.

and to think I almost dealt him this offseason!!!!

Yeah, to think.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #88
Tasan
College Starter

Excellent run there. I think I've nailed down just about everything I was gunning for. I was probably in a one man race on a couple of guys, but I think I have a real sleeper or two in this crop.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #89
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Hey muns I may have lied, I might be in win now mode after all. I signed several key guys in this sim all for short money who I think will help me a lot.

Good signing, Tim. If I didn't go after Marnane, Garcia was next on my list.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:45 PM   #90
TimGuru
High School Varsity

Quote:
Terrific, got Marnane and Moya. Lost Cash, so that hurts a bit. I can never seem to resign that guy!

Still, I made some significant additions tonight in bringing back a top SP, signing the best CL, and upgrading substantially at C and CF. I even picked up a couple solid prospects.

Wow, you certainly didn't take what Marnane claimed he was looking for too seriously, huh?
Old 10-14-2008, 09:46 PM   #91
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Little went to Colorado....... Freaking bum...... Didnt want him to land in the same division...... Come on Chief, was hoping you would spend for him over in the ATL!!!!

I have two All Star-level 1B playing the right side of my infield, a very good 1B at AAA, a former 1st round pick 1B at AA, and my best prospect is 1B Sonny Brock, down in the lower minors.

So, umm, no.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:46 PM   #92
Tasan
College Starter

Quote:
Naw, not at all. I always liked King. But I just wasn't willing to go to $2 M for him when there were guys out there who I think can produce as well willing to sign for less. Before we hit the free agency pool, I actually offered just a little less to King than what he got from Commo, because he was pretty much the top guy out there.

BTW, surprised to re-sign Craig Davis for that amount, not that I mind.

My top targets haven't signed yet, though.

I was in on the Davis sweepstakes at the Championship sim, but decided to back out of them tonight when the bidding got high.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:48 PM   #93
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
I have two All Star-level 1B playing the right side of my infield, a very good 1B at AAA, a former 1st round pick 1B at AA, and my best prospect is 1B Sonny Brock, down in the lower minors.

So, umm, no.

I just know you dont mind spending for guys, so you were the first one I thought of when I let him go
Old 10-14-2008, 09:48 PM   #94
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Wow, you certainly didn't take what Marnane claimed he was looking for too seriously, huh?

Heh...that's because I knew others wouldn't take it seriously, either. I wanted to be able to finally have an anchor to my pen, like a Zijm or a Tien before ekcut made him a SP. Now I won't have to worry about who's getting the ball in the ninth.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:48 PM   #95
TimGuru
High School Varsity

Quote:
Good signing, Tim. If I didn't go after Marnane, Garcia was next on my list.

Thanks Chief. I got everything on my shopping list, major pen help, a right handed bat to platoon with Hunter who has *&^ the bed vs lefties, and Alan's favorite middle inf. With the trades I made, I feel good about the Panthers' start to the decade.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:48 PM   #96
Tasan
College Starter

Quote:

He was a huge key for me. I think he's going to cause a LOT of problems for pitchers in my "build for lefty power" park. Outside of the poor K numbers, he is exactly the player I built the park for.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:48 PM   #97
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
I was in on the Davis sweepstakes at the Championship sim, but decided to back out of them tonight when the bidding got high.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #98
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Funny thing is I couldn't even remember offering him or Heijnen a contract until after I opened the game again. Then realized I offered them last night hoping to sign them before FA started.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #99
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I just know you dont mind spending for guys, so you were the first one I thought of when I let him go

Are you trying to say I have a habit of "Yankee-ing" up my team?

Old 10-14-2008, 09:50 PM   #100
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
He was a huge key for me. I think he's going to cause a LOT of problems for pitchers in my "build for lefty power" park. Outside of the poor K numbers, he is exactly the player I built the park for.

I think you should see similar numbers too, as my park is lefty friendly as well