Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-14-2008, 09:52 PM   #101
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimGuru View Post
Thanks Chief. I got everything on my shopping list, major pen help, a right handed bat to platoon with Hunter who has *&^ the bed vs lefties, and Alan's favorite middle inf. With the trades I made, I feel good about the Panthers' start to the decade.

Yeah, speaking of trades, another reason I went after Marnane was because my pen got weaker moving Turner to you.

It's nice to come out of free agency with nearly everything I was looking for. I know I overspent on Marnane and Poole, but they're both relatively young, and the other guys I feel I got a deal on. Davis might not be the top notch pitcher he once was, but he's still pretty good and one of the best rated in the league. Signing him for about $6 M a year is a pretty good deal, IMO.

BTW, no one's talking about it, but that bastard, ekcut, signed Yarbrough.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:52 PM   #102
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Are you trying to say I have a habit of "Yankee-ing" up my team?

lol something like that. Unlike a lot of us you arent afraid to offer up big time contracts to guys at all, and simply go for it. If more of us were like you to be honest, we might win more games
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:55 PM   #103
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Yeah, speaking of trades, another reason I went after Marnane was because my pen got weaker moving Turner to you.

It's nice to come out of free agency with nearly everything I was looking for. I know I overspent on Marnane and Poole, but they're both relatively young, and the other guys I feel I got a deal on. Davis might not be the top notch pitcher he once was, but he's still pretty good and one of the best rated in the league. Signing him for about $6 M a year is a pretty good deal, IMO.

and he got him on the cheap too.... like 3.5 mil a season or something like that. I regret not going after him now..... Smart play in Baltimore over there
Old 10-14-2008, 09:56 PM   #104
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

BTW, just for fun, I highly recommend everyone take a tour of CL parks. It wasn't until I did so that I got serious "sticker shock" at how bent this league is toward pitching. There are several extreme pitcher's parks, and even the relative hitter's parks (like mine) are not power intensive, but gap intensive. I haven't checked out Wyoming's park yet, though.

I am pretty sure the real reason for the 1968-ish year in the CL was due to the parks we play in. I am almost thinking we as a group (CL GMs) should work to raise the levels a little bit, but that's up to you guys.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:56 PM   #105
TimGuru
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by muns View Post
lol something like that. Unlike a lot of us you arent afraid to offer up big time contracts to guys at all, and simply go for it. If more of us were like you to be honest, we might win more games

Reporters have been dispatched from the Panther-friendly New York Tattler Tribune to Hartford to investigate allegations of false modesty bordering on impudence in the Harpooner owner's box. A multi-part expose is expected (as soon as I can find the post referencing his real name )
TimGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:57 PM   #106
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Well not bad for me. At least I got Payton but got crushed on trying to bring Marnane back to Brooklyn and should have made the offer for Yarbrough a guaranteed 4 year instead of mutual option. Still a good night.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:58 PM   #107
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Says the guy with three straight RL championships.

That said, point taken. It's a part of my M.O. to move aggressively to fill holes or to upgrade, at least in free agency. I am generally much more careful with trades.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 10-14-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:59 PM   #108
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
Well not bad for me. At least I got Payton but got crushed on trying to bring Marnane back to Brooklyn and should have made the offer for Yarbrough a guaranteed 4 year instead of mutual option. Still a good night.

Interesting. I never offer a player any option he can take (player or mutual). I just flat don't want him to have a say in it.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:59 PM   #109
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
BTW, just for fun, I highly recommend everyone take a tour of CL parks. It wasn't until I did so that I got serious "sticker shock" at how bent this league is toward pitching. There are several extreme pitcher's parks, and even the relative hitter's parks (like mine) are not power intensive, but gap intensive. I haven't checked out Wyoming's park yet, though.

I am pretty sure the real reason for the 1968-ish year in the CL was due to the parks we play in. I am almost thinking we as a group (CL GMs) should work to raise the levels a little bit, but that's up to you guys.

Speaking of which........ I proposed to DC a few weeks ago, that we not allow guys to change parks on whims now...

We shouldnt be letting guys taylor parks to guys that they have on their roster now.... It should be the exact opposite. Build the park and then bring in guys to fit it.

So that being said, im proposing that if we want to change parks just like in real life it be some time inbetween for the change to take place.....
Old 10-14-2008, 10:02 PM   #110
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:

Reporters have been dispatched from the Panther-friendly New York Tattler Tribune to Hartford to investigate allegations of false modesty bordering on impudence in the Harpooner owner's box. A multi-part expose is expected (as soon as I can find the post referencing his real name )

Actually to be honest, ive never done well when spending on big time free agents.... All the guys that I have now have either been home grown or got dealt in trades or I spent on spects..... I pretty much suck in free agency for MLB type guys right away...
Old 10-14-2008, 10:03 PM   #111
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Interesting. I never offer a player any option he can take (player or mutual). I just flat don't want him to have a say in it.

Noramally I don't, but figured I could void it if needed still and that it would more likely get accepted as a mutual rather then team.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:03 PM   #112
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Speaking of which........ I proposed to DC a few weeks ago, that we not allow guys to change parks on whims now...

We shouldnt be letting guys taylor parks to guys that they have on their roster now.... It should be the exact opposite. Build the park and then bring in guys to fit it.

So that being said, im proposing that if we want to change parks just like in real life it be some time inbetween for the change to take place.....

I agree to a point. Drastic changes should not be available. But teams change wall distances somewhat all the time, often on short notice. You never see a team moving their walls back or up "a hundred feet" or nothing like that, but the term "moving the walls back" is not uncommon.

I am for annual changes--within a range, such as no more than .1 higher or lower in stat modifier per modifier per year. And a massive change can be made far, far less often, ten years at minimum, which would be a "renovation" and can allow for massive changes all at once.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 10-14-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:07 PM   #113
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:

huge sticking point for me as well. I decide, i hate getting strapped with a contract that i might not want at all.....
Old 10-14-2008, 10:15 PM   #114
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

This is the current rules for stadium changes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post
A new owner is entitled to change his or her team's stadium after they've completed 4 seasons in FOOL.

Owners in the league prior to this rule are grandfathered in.

Stadium changes may only occur once every 15 FOOL seasons, except in the case of a new owner or other extenuating circumstance as adjudged by the CEO or BoD. Stadium moves have to be approved by the BoD, they're not automatic.

So once every 15 seasons for changes.

In other news, I didn't learn my lesson last night and tried to upload from ootp. Going to start it again from a normal ftp client.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #115
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post

In other news, I didn't learn my lesson last night and tried to upload from ootp. Going to start it again from a normal ftp client.

That's right. Well, those of us who already made changes recently in the CL are stuck with it. Off the top of my head, that rules me out and ekcut for sure. I can't remember who else has made changes, but since I didn't find many 1.000 across the board fields, I am guessing most of us.

So if someone hits really well in the CL, well, that guy earned it.

Old 10-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #116
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

So you are saying that I shouldnt get my hopes up that this file at 72% download will give me the temporary high that I seek?
Damn you OOTP evil temptress!!

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:20 PM   #117
TimGuru
High School Varsity

The funny thing is I was convinced I had a very lefty, hitter friendly park which is why i signed Norm Hunter to the deal I did. I must have been looking at someone else's park the whole time. Only this past off season did I realize otherwise.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:21 PM   #118
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:

Did i miss that post somewhere????
Old 10-14-2008, 10:24 PM   #119
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Did i miss that post somewhere????

DC put that up two or three "years" ago at least. Fairly recent, but it predates my time on the current BoD.

Old 10-14-2008, 10:26 PM   #120
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The funny thing is I was convinced I had a very lefty, hitter friendly park which is why i signed Norm Hunter to the deal I did. I must have been looking at someone else's park the whole time. Only this past off season did I realize otherwise.

I would call your park "lefty-friendli-er". But it sure as heck ain't friendly to too many hitters.

Old 10-14-2008, 10:27 PM   #121
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
DC put that up two or three "years" ago at least. Fairly recent, but it predates my time on the current BoD.

My bad, I clearly missed it. I must have logged in at work got busy, didnt see the bold on the thread, and when I logged back in it was back to normal.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:29 PM   #122
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

With all of the pitching friendly parks in the CL, I am suprised no one has tried to capitalize on all of these teams building in a certain way to go opposite them. Create it so you have a decent chance at winning 60-70% of your home games if you have a decent team.

Old 10-14-2008, 10:31 PM   #123
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

To be honest, I threw a token offer his way. I still have my 5 man rotation from last year (all of them allstars just to brag abit) and I don't need another starter. I just had an extra $4mil in my pocket after offering up all my contracts so I figured what's the harm???
That said, Harry Mason is on the block. 14-10 last season with a 3.02era, making $475k.
I could use a SS or prospects....my minors are getting a little bare.

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
Old 10-14-2008, 10:32 PM   #124
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

New file is up. About 56MB or so.

Compton was changed to AI control, new jersey/cap stuff were added for Toronto and San Diego.

Also I modified the report settings, so please verify if the team messages are better this time or not.

Old 10-14-2008, 10:38 PM   #125
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

By the way ekcut, I am pretty sure time and nine do not rhyme!

Maybe you could do one of the following:

The FooL Classic will be mine in seventy nine
Baltimore will shine in seventy nine
We'll be better than that Atlanta swine in seventy nine
Listen to the RL whine in seventy nine
How many more starting pitchers will we sign in seventy nine?

Old 10-14-2008, 10:40 PM   #126
Tasan
College Starter

We have lots of very hitter-unfriendly parks, but it makes it fun. If you play in a hitter friendly park, you still have to invest in good pitching to survive on the road.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:42 PM   #127
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
By the way ekcut, I am pretty sure time and nine do not rhyme!

Maybe you could do one of the following:

The FooL Classic will be mine in seventy nine
Baltimore will shine in seventy nine
We'll be better than that Atlanta swine in seventy nine
Listen to the RL whine in seventy nine
How many more starting pitchers will we sign in seventy nine?

Option D is pretty good...
How about "I will not Rhyme, in seventy nine" ?

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
Old 10-14-2008, 10:48 PM   #128
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
New file is up. About 56MB or so.

Compton was changed to AI control, new jersey/cap stuff were added for Toronto and San Diego.

Also I modified the report settings, so please verify if the team messages are better this time or not.

Worked great for me, no messages from other teams this time.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:50 PM   #129
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

dola - not that it means anything, but I just noticed that my team swept Valdosta in the final series of the year. I am ashamed that we didn't let Valdosta win their final game since our place was already secured.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:58 PM   #130
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

By my count, I have eleven either high quality or potentially very good starting pitchers who could pitch and do well in a FOOL rotation this upcoming season.

Pretty shocking frankly.

Other than Qian and Williams, I could probably be talked into dealing a lot of them. I would certainly move one for a very good reliever.

The best of the long time guys like Adams and Matos and Davis, I would probably be more inclined toward the deal I offered last year, which was two #2 type pitchers for an unquestioned #1.

If I had four less of these guys, a new #1 ace, a new very good reliever, and a couple prospects, I would be in an ideal world, I think.

But no one needs pitching.

Old 10-14-2008, 11:03 PM   #131
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
But no one needs pitching.

I need pitching!

Old 10-14-2008, 11:10 PM   #132
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I need pitching!

You always need pitching!

Old 10-15-2008, 10:32 AM   #133
kaosfere
College Prospect

Roar. I was quiet last night. I'm capped out, so I couldn't play in free agency, and I was installing a new 7200RPM drive in my MacBook and setting it up to triple boot.

So, yeah. No exciting FA moves for me. I know my team is good, but I still feel nervous after seeing all the pitchers fly around.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up and at least maintain, if not improve upon, my year last year. Depends how good Baltimore is.

Re: CL parks. Yes, it's very pitcher friendly here. Mine is definitely one of the most brutal, surpassed only by Valdosta and maybe Brooklyn. I know it seems like bats come here to die.

I wasn't used to playing in such a pitchers' park, and for a while there was trying to hit my way out of it, which, in retrospect, was silly. I've made some particular build and strategy changes in the past two years, and it definitely seems to be helping.

I have thought about renovating my stadium, but I think I like it being so rough. I can't resist a lights-out starting pitcher, and it makes the good ones even tastier.
SBL:
Charlotte Monarchs (1992-1994) 237 - 186
kaosfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:33 AM   #134
kaosfere
College Prospect

dola,

Alan, do you think you could do an Update All Pictures before you ship out tonight's file? We're starting to get a lot of guys floating around in the wrong uniforms, from what I've seen, and there are at least three clubs with new unis this year, to boot.
SBL:
Charlotte Monarchs (1992-1994) 237 - 186
kaosfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:03 PM   #135
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaosfere View Post
dola,

Alan, do you think you could do an Update All Pictures before you ship out tonight's file? We're starting to get a lot of guys floating around in the wrong uniforms, from what I've seen, and there are at least three clubs with new unis this year, to boot.

Will do! You might have to nudge me on the graphics stuff from time to time. That stuff was second nature for DC because he did them so well. I am more of an analytical stats guy with 0 artistic insight at all

Old 10-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #136
muns
Pro Starter

Alan ive exported for the night. Basketball starts today, and my time around here will be less and less as the season progresses. Just wanted to give ya a heads up.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:41 PM   #137
Pike
H.S. Freshman Team

Black Sox are exported and ready for the draft.

Sorry to all about trades, I thought I could make some moves but in the end felt like I'd be better off getting a year in first.

FA kinda sucked for me, but I did get some bullpen help in the way of CL Fontenot, and I have one more guy I hope to sign. If I get him, I'll feel pretty good about my pitching situation.

Alan, will the Black Sox logos come up after tonight? Also, I wanted to ask about getting my owner name changed to Pike Clement, instead of Smith. Nitpicky I know, my apologies!
Pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:56 PM   #138
TimGuru
High School Varsity

PANTHERS TRADE UPDATE:

I figured this would get noticed here, at this point in the proceedings.

Mike Conley, CL, 100/72/55 signed for only 1.3 and only through this year, can probably help somebody out. I will take a utility position prospect for him (ie, a 19 or 20 year old who projects as a 4th OF or utility IF) or better if someone wants to offer it. I will NOT cut him, I don't need the budget room, I'm presently under the cap.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:43 PM   #139
TimGuru
High School Varsity

I've xp'd although I don't think there was any significant reason to. Been busy tonight trying to get Sins of Solar Empire working with the new patch...Impulse (stardock games answer to Steam) is a nice idea but doesn't seem to be perfectly implemented yet.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:48 PM   #140
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike View Post

Sorry to all about trades, I thought I could make some moves but in the end felt like I'd be better off getting a year in first.

FA kinda sucked for me, but I did get some bullpen help in the way of CL Fontenot, and I have one more guy I hope to sign. If I get him, I'll feel pretty good about my pitching situation.

Alan, will the Black Sox logos come up after tonight? Also, I wanted to ask about getting my owner name changed to Pike Clement, instead of Smith. Nitpicky I know, my apologies!

I don't think anyone has given me a logo to put in. If you have one, give me the link to it and I can add it in tonight. I think your jerseys and caps should be in already. I can double check that tonight too.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #141
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, sim time. Lets get rolling!

Old 10-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #142
TimGuru
High School Varsity

He and Kaos went back and forth culminating in this post

Front Office Football Central - View Single Post - Regarding the Black Sox:

Kaos probably has the individual pieces if you need them? *shrug*
Old 10-15-2008, 09:07 PM   #143
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
He and Kaos went back and forth culminating in this post

Front Office Football Central - View Single Post - Regarding the Black Sox:

Kaos probably has the individual pieces if you need them? *shrug*

I have the jersey and cap that Kaos told me to pull down for Chicago. I just don't have their logo that I can find.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:09 PM   #144
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Received files from everyone except New Orleans, Rio Grande and Toronto

Old 10-15-2008, 09:20 PM   #145
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Monday, December 3rd, 1979
Columbus Crusaders: Signed SP H. Boersma to a minor league contract extension.
Columbus Crusaders: Signed 1B C. Elliott to a minor league contract extension.

Wednesday, December 5th, 1979
Columbus Crusaders: Signed 1B D. William to a minor league contract extension.

Thursday, December 6th, 1979
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed C V. Mota to a minor league contract extension.
Baltimore Gothams: Signed C J. Robinson to a 5-year contract extension worth a total of $22,275,000.
Columbus Crusaders: Signed C J. Quiñones to a minor league contract extension.
Columbus Crusaders: Signed SP B. Smith to a minor league contract extension.

Friday, December 7th, 1979
Compton Brothers: Signed free agent MR C. Hua to a minor league contract.

Sunday, December 9th, 1979
Compton Brothers: Signed free agent MR A. Meurs to a minor league contract.

Monday, December 10th, 1979
San Diego Fathers: Signed free agent MR P. Silva to a 2-year contract worth a total of $4,370,000.
Atlanta Firecrackers: Signed free agent 1B A. Brem to a minor league contract.

Wednesday, December 12th, 1979
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent CF J. Torrez to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,190,000.

Thursday, December 13th, 1979
Long Island Violators: Signed free agent SP R. Ramos to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,750,000.

Friday, December 14th, 1979
San Diego Fathers: Signed free agent SP R. Cook to a 1-year contract worth a total of $1,090,000.
Columbus Crusaders: Signed free agent MR E. Sims to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,150,000.

Saturday, December 15th, 1979
San Diego Fathers: Signed free agent SS D. Stine to a minor league contract.
Compton Brothers: Signed free agent LF A. Samaripa to a 1-year contract worth a total of $425,000.
San Diego Fathers: Signed free agent MR H. Hoshino to a 1-year contract worth a total of $890,000.

Sunday, December 16th, 1979
Long Island Violators: Signed free agent MR H. Hung to a 2-year contract worth a total of $2,000,000.

Monday, December 17th, 1979
San Diego Fathers: Signed free agent SS R. Tabachri to a 2-year contract worth a total of $6,850,000.

Wednesday, December 19th, 1979
Long Island Violators: Signed free agent MR T. Hanson to a 1-year contract worth a total of $360,000.

Thursday, December 20th, 1979
San Diego Fathers: Signed free agent SP R. Romero to a 1-year contract worth a total of $2,010,000.

Saturday, December 22nd, 1979
Hartford Harpooners: Signed free agent 3B T. Miyahara to a 1-year contract worth a total of $575,000.

Monday, December 24th, 1979
Hartford Harpooners: Signed free agent RF T. King to a minor league contract.

Tuesday, December 25th, 1979
Wyoming Buffalo Soliders: Signed free agent MR D. O'Neal to a 1-year contract worth a total of $3,190,000.
Long Island Violators: Signed free agent CL D. Sykes to a 3-year contract worth a total of $2,100,000.

Thursday, December 27th, 1979
Columbus Crusaders: Signed free agent MR M. Marcotte to a 3-year contract worth a total of $750,000.

Saturday, December 29th, 1979
Brooklyn Brownstones: Signed free agent MR C. Burris to a 1-year contract worth a total of $5,250,000.
Long Island Violators: Signed free agent CL M. Martínez to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,865,000.

Sunday, December 30th, 1979
Compton Brothers: Signed free agent CL C. Long to a 2-year contract worth a total of $1,340,000.

Monday, December 31st, 1979
San Diego Fathers: Signed free agent C L. Palmer to a 3-year contract worth a total of $7,335,000.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #146
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Tuesday, January 1st, 1980
C F. Polanco retires.
C L. Beardmore retires.
SP J. Watson retires.
SP J. Gómez retires.
SP Y. Starks retires.
SP Y. Labbé retires.
SP B. Nielsen retires.
SP B. Anderson retires.
SP E. Estrada retires.
SP S. Agano retires.
SP R. Rodríguez retires.
SP J. Land retires.
SP R. Quiñones retires.
SP A. Sims retires.
SP D. Pepys retires.
C B. Dunbar retires.
MR V. York retires.
SP M. Tanner retires.
SP C. Kim retires.
C B. Rei retires.
SP J. García retires.
SP J. Esparza retires.
SP Y. Yamamoto retires.
SP B. Powers retires.
C R. Milligan retires.
3B L. Cruz retires.
SP S. Contreras retires.
SP C. Knox retires.
C B. Gerlach retires.
SP J. Fisher retires.
SP E. Strickland retires.
SP C. Colón retires.
SP J. Wall retires.
SP L. Ruíz retires.
SP V. Muñóz retires.
2B W. Herman retires.
CF R. Lord retires.
SP T. Brown retires.
SP N. MacEwen retires.
SP R. Milstead retires.
LF J. MacPherson retires.
LF E. Sandoval retires.
SS W. Smith retires.
SS B. Mason retires.
2B A. Reyes retires.
C C. Norwood retires.
SP C. Peña retires.
SP J. Cochran retires.
SP T. Mobley retires.
3B W. Dooley retires.
C A. Sánchez retires.
C F. Stover retires.
SP G. Floyd retires.
SP L. Ferguson retires.
LF A. Muñíz retires.
SP J. Ulderink retires.
DH W. Magner retires.
SS J. Soto retires.
SP J. Gaston retires.
1B C. Jennings retires.
SP B. Millett retires.
MR S. Wooden retires.
SP J. Ruíz retires.
SP N. Burton retires.
SP J. Ledezma retires.
SP R. Ávila retires.
SP B. Price retires.
SP M. Gutiérrez retires.
SP C. Wilkinson retires.
SP V. Flores retires.
LF T. Watson retires.
2B S. Cruz retires.
SP R. Taylor retires.
SP D. Polk retires.
SP J. Spurr retires.
1B T. Guerrero retires.
SS R. Flores retires.
SP S. Cordero retires.
SP J. Schmidt retires.
SP M. Martínez retires.
SP A. Doty retires.
1B G. Álvarez retires.
SP A. May retires.
SP R. Gonzáles retires.
SP J. Marín retires.
SP M. Santos retires.
SP J. York retires.
SP T. Williams retires.
LF K. Davis retires.
C T. Lee retires.
SP M. Jacobson retires.
C F. Martínez retires.
SP K. Browning retires.
SP R. Daniels retires.
SP D. Jones retires.
SS O. Cabrera retires.
SP D. Hanson retires.
SP R. Mazzone retires.
2B R. Morales retires.
2B W. Clemons retires.
SS A. Garza retires.
SP P. Henderson retires.
3B C. Murphy retires.
C P. Crawford retires.
SP T. Williams retires.
1B S. Puente retires.
C T. Romero retires.
CF M. Hernández retires.
LF J. Rawlings retires.
CF J. Ruíz retires.
SP A. Mejía retires.
3B T. Pearson retires.
C J. Lyons retires.
SP D. Wilson retires.
SP R. Harding retires.
SP M. Green retires.
SP J. Wilson retires.
SP R. Hampton retires.
SP S. Morgan retires.
SP M. Peters retires.
SP S. Barnes retires.
SP T. Stevens retires.
SP M. Berum retires.
SP H. Higuchi retires.
CF C. Crumbley retires.
2B J. Medina retires.
SP R. Behling retires.
SP G. Weber retires.
C F. Morín retires.
1B H. Matsuo retires.
SP O. Reyna retires.
1B R. Garand retires.
CF R. Stanford retires.
SS B. Hubbard retires.
SS D. Jackson retires.
SS W. Jenkins retires.
SP A. Arredondo retires.
SS A. Macías retires.
SP J. Díaz retires.
SP W. Vroonland retires.
SP R. Jackson retires.
SP C. Smith retires.
RF J. Brisebois retires.
SP P. Alston retires.
C M. Bond retires.
LF K. Hughes retires.
SP C. Martínez retires.
SP B. Aldair retires.
SP M. Gutiérrez retires.
SP S. Luna retires.
SP G. Betancourt retires.
SP J. Wallace retires.
SP C. Sánchez retires.
C C. Ríos retires.
SP J. Weaver retires.
SP M. Bailey retires.
SP B. Jones retires.
C C. Davis retires.
2B A. Ledezma retires.
SP P. McKeane retires.
1B B. Arnold retires.
SP W. Kline retires.
SP J. Prince retires.
SP A. Simpson retires.
MR T. King retires.
MR M. McBride retires.
SP A. Millner retires.
CF R. Quintanilla retires.
2B D. Lee retires.
SP R. Drewitt retires.
C M. Henry retires.
LF D. Andrews retires.
SP V. Reyes retires.
RF L. Richmond retires.
SP J. Medina retires.
SP D. Pitts retires.
LF M. Moore retires.
3B A. Stanley retires.
SP M. Walsh retires.
1B K. Connolly retires.
SP C. Austin retires.
SP J. Navarro retires.
SP R. Morán retires.
C J. Moyer retires.
SP P. Moody retires.
SP V. Torres retires.
SP E. Cox retires.
SP M. Martínez retires.
SP T. McCall retires.
CF V. Batista retires.
SP J. Whitehead retires.
SP J. López retires.
SP P. Lawrence retires.
SP S. Horton retires.
3B L. Cortínes retires.
SP F. López retires.
C C. Rogers retires.
SP M. Nash retires.
SP D. May retires.
RF M. Olsen retires.
CF R. Moss retires.
LF C. MacIntosh retires.
C T. Spurrell retires.
SS T. Simpson retires.
SS J. Larson retires.
3B A. Lane retires.
3B E. Sánchez retires.
MR J. Payton retires.
LF J. Lane retires.
C J. Garza retires.
MR B. Taylor retires.
SP N. Praet retires.
1B M. Brooks retires.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:24 PM   #147
TimGuru
High School Varsity

Nat Praet retired? Geez he was productive recently.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:28 PM   #148
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

36 players in the draft pool with between 2 and 5 stars.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:30 PM   #149
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike View Post

Ok, verified that jerseys and caps are set to what you wanted. Also set your name to Pike Clement. Get me the black sox logo you want to use for your team in the game and I can add that tommorrow night for you.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:41 PM   #150
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

The file is a bit larger tonight due to various updated images etc. Roughly 62MB uploading now.