Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-25-2006, 08:04 PM   #251
ice4277
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Husker-4-Life
This game, done right would be my FPS 99. I've only been waiting for a game like that, every since I loaded that shitty program on my computer.

So, wouldn't you actually want it to be anything but FPS 99?
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:48 PM   #252
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Very cool looking new video with several coaches talking over video of the game on EASport's site. However, there is some very concerning draft decisions illustrated in the video. I really hope that they are tuning the AI quite a bit more. Here is the link:

http://www.easports.com/nflheadcoach/theater.jsp

The concern is that the draft picks really seem improbable. Bush is still available at #14! The first 7 taken can be seen in one shot:

Pick 1 Houston AJ Hawk
Pick 2 New Orleans Vernon Davis
Pick 3 Tennessee M. Leinart
Pick 4 NYJ Santonio Holmes
Pick 5 GB Mario Williams
Pick 6 SF B.Bunkley
Pick 7 Oak Chris GoCong - Who?

At Pick #14 Reggie Bush, Ferguson, Young, Huff and Cutler are still on the board.

There is also a nice looking trailer, but obviously it will be a disappointment if the AI isn't tuned quite a bit more.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 04-27-2006 at 11:50 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:49 PM   #253
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Bad link.

Yeah, hopefully the AI is a lot better, or this will be a very frustrating game.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:50 PM   #254
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I fixed the link.
Old 04-28-2006, 12:11 AM   #255
sabotai
General Manager

Why post video of your game working badly? That's like posting a video where your players on the field teleport or the game incorrectly calculates yards to go......

Oh come on. Someone HAD to do it.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 12:15 AM   #256
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai
Why post video of your game working badly? That's like posting a video where your players on the field teleport or the game incorrectly calculates yards to go......

Oh come on. Someone HAD to do it.

I thought the same thing as I was watching the video
Old 04-28-2006, 01:09 AM   #257
RoastDuck
Mascot

This game looks like a Sims NFL Expansion pack.
RoastDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:18 AM   #258
yabanci
College Benchwarmer

the draft AI can't be any worse than FOF. In FOF Leinart and Young would be lucky to get drafted on day one.
yabanci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:37 AM   #259
Deattribution
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabanci
the draft AI can't be any worse than FOF. In FOF Leinart and Young would be lucky to get drafted on day one.

Sad but true, Free Agency and the Draft aren't FOF's strongest points.
Deattribution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 05:31 AM   #260
yabanci
College Benchwarmer

For the sake of comparison, here is the FOF version of the 2006 NFL draft:

1. Houston - Brodrick Bunkley, DT - this is FOF. A defensive lineman has to be drafted first. Bunkley would be an exellent guy to back up Travis Johnson for four years while an undrafted rookie free agent mans the other DT spot.

2. New Orleans - Mario Williams, DE - he would make an excellent backup to DEs Charles Grant or Will Smith. Forget about actual needs. This would also help tie up an inordinate amount of cap space in the DE position and guarantee cap hell for the forseeable future.

3. Tennessee - Davin Joseph, G - who cares if the Titans desperately need a quarterback. That's what undrafted rookie free agents are for. Better to draft a guard with a top five pick.

4. NY Jets - Haloti Ngata, NT - have to draft more defensive linemen in the top five.

5. Green Bay - D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT - the obligatory top five OT.

6. San Francisco - Kamerion Wimbley, DE - more defensive linemen.

7. Oakland - Winston Justice, LT - an excellent choice to back up Robert Gallery for the next four years. Note to Al Davis: draft a starting RT in round seven and let Justice rot on the bench. Don't even consider moving one of the LTs to RT.

8. Buffalo - Jimmy Williams, CB - this is the mandatory cornerback.

9. Detroit - Chad Jackson, WR - there's almost always a wide receiver thrown randomly into the top ten and since WR is not a need for Detroit, they take a WR.

10. Arizona - Santonio Holmes, WR - lots of needs here. Best to draft another WR to backup Fitzgerald and Boldin.

11. St. Louis - Reggie Bush, RB - now is a good time to take the first running back and top rated player in the draft.

Matt Leinart - drafted by the Patriots in round 5.

Vince Young - undrafted and signed by whichever team managed to make it through the offseason with free cap space. That same team will sign to 1yr/minsal deals three other big name QBs who didn't get any offers during free agency because 90% of the teams are in cap hell with only 22 players under contract (and millions and millions of dead cap space because AI teams are required to release almost the entire team at the beginning of every offseason). Meanwhile undrafted rookie free agents will start at quarterback for about seven teams.

That EA draft doesn't look so bad after all.
yabanci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:17 AM   #261
Bee
Pro Starter

Jim created a 2006 NFL draft file?
Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:17 AM   #262
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27

There is also a nice looking trailer, but obviously it will be a disappointment if the AI isn't tuned quite a bit more.

It is also possible that they "randomized" the draft enough that those picks make sense. They mentioned that there are 30 drafts set in the game, but that there is a randomness to the players ability/penitential. That may include the first one.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:27 AM   #263
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg
It is also possible that they "randomized" the draft enough that those picks make sense. They mentioned that there are 30 drafts set in the game, but that there is a randomness to the players ability/penitential. That may include the first one.

Good point. Someone posted in one screenshot that Bush's "rating" is listed as 69-83 with speed of 96-99. Perhaps, the "randomized" aspect of the draft is responsible for the odd draft order.
Old 04-28-2006, 06:49 AM   #264
Northwood_DK
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
9. Detroit - Chad Jackson, WR - there's almost always a wide receiver thrown randomly into the top ten and since WR is not a need for Detroit, they take a WR.

lol

I knew the Lions would take another WR.
Northwood_DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:35 AM   #265
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg
...there is a randomness to the players ability/penitential.
This quote contains a word you don't see very often.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:35 AM   #266
IwasHere
Banned

Does anyone know if there are any Pre-Order specials for this game? Usually when I Pre-Order a game they either have a special price or include something extra.
IwasHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 09:23 AM   #267
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
For the sake of comparison, here is the FOF version of the 2006 NFL draft:

1. Houston - Brodrick Bunkley, DT - this is FOF. A defensive lineman has to be drafted first. Bunkley would be an exellent guy to back up Travis Johnson for four years while an undrafted rookie free agent mans the other DT spot.

2. New Orleans - Mario Williams, DE - he would make an excellent backup to DEs Charles Grant or Will Smith. Forget about actual needs. This would also help tie up an inordinate amount of cap space in the DE position and guarantee cap hell for the forseeable future.

3. Tennessee - Davin Joseph, G - who cares if the Titans desperately need a quarterback. That's what undrafted rookie free agents are for. Better to draft a guard with a top five pick.

4. NY Jets - Haloti Ngata, NT - have to draft more defensive linemen in the top five.

5. Green Bay - D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT - the obligatory top five OT.

6. San Francisco - Kamerion Wimbley, DE - more defensive linemen.

7. Oakland - Winston Justice, LT - an excellent choice to back up Robert Gallery for the next four years. Note to Al Davis: draft a starting RT in round seven and let Justice rot on the bench. Don't even consider moving one of the LTs to RT.

8. Buffalo - Jimmy Williams, CB - this is the mandatory cornerback.

10. Arizona - Santonio Holmes, WR - lots of needs here. Best to draft another WR to backup Fitzgerald and Boldin.

11. St. Louis - Reggie Bush, RB - now is a good time to take the first running back and top rated player in the draft.

Matt Leinart - drafted by the Patriots in round 5.

Vince Young - undrafted and signed by whichever team managed to make it through the offseason with free cap space. That same team will sign to 1yr/minsal deals three other big name QBs who didn't get any offers during free agency because 90% of the teams are in cap hell with only 22 players under contract (and millions and millions of dead cap space because AI teams are required to release almost the entire team at the beginning of every offseason). Meanwhile undrafted rookie free agents will start at quarterback for about seven teams.

That EA draft doesn't look so bad after all.

I laughed at this cause it isn't that far from the truth. If you get an FOF year with 3-4 70plus rated QB's, you can bank on getting 2 of them in the 4th or worse. I've seen a QB go #1 maybe on average of once every 25 years in solo careers.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:26 AM   #268
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwasHere
Does anyone know if there are any Pre-Order specials for this game? Usually when I Pre-Order a game they either have a special price or include something extra.

EA is offering free shipping on it from their store. If you get that periodic 15dollar code from the EA store you could use it and get the game for 31 plus tax(shipped). I don't think you can get free shipping and use the code, however and they charge 6 bucks for shipping.

To me, this seems like it would be a title that you may want to pre-order. I dunno what kind of printing they will do on it, but it could be one of those situations like MVP NCAA where it was hard to find a copy for a couple weeks if you don't get one ahead of time.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:41 AM   #269
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Is penitential something that a future convict might have a lot of?

I always wondered how to describe those "gangster" kids back in high school who liked to start knife fights and shit at lunch and go around acting like hardasses.

Oh, thats Rodrigo Gomez.. Some professional gangs are looking at him in this years class as the guy with the most penitential...

In my opinion, thats a kick ass word, whether its a typo, a misspelling or otherwise.

------Actually, after looking it up on dictionary.com, I'm not sure I am worried whether a player (or a gangster for that matter) has a book of church rules concerning the sacrament of penance.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 11:02 AM   #270
astrosfan64
College Prospect

Quote:
Very cool looking new video with several coaches talking over video of the game on EASport's site. However, there is some very concerning draft decisions illustrated in the video. I really hope that they are tuning the AI quite a bit more. Here is the link:

http://www.easports.com/nflheadcoach/theater.jsp

The concern is that the draft picks really seem improbable. Bush is still available at #14! The first 7 taken can be seen in one shot:

Pick 1 Houston AJ Hawk
Pick 2 New Orleans Vernon Davis
Pick 3 Tennessee M. Leinart
Pick 4 NYJ Santonio Holmes
Pick 5 GB Mario Williams
Pick 6 SF B.Bunkley
Pick 7 Oak Chris GoCong - Who?

At Pick #14 Reggie Bush, Ferguson, Young, Huff and Cutler are still on the board.

It isn't that bad.

Hawk is a stud.

Leinert is the best QB in the draft.

Williams is a stud.

I don't think Reggie Bush is the best RB in the draft.
astrosfan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 11:54 AM   #271
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

One day until the draft, and Reggie Bush is STILL overrated!
Old 04-29-2006, 09:31 AM   #272
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Article on ign in which the producers of Head Coach did a simulated draft after they made sure that all of the same offseason moves happened in the game as they did in real life this year. Here are the results:

(Here is the link too): http://sports.ign.com/articles/703/703782p1.html

1. Texans: Reggie Bush, HB, USC
2. Saints: Vernon Davis, TE, Maryland
3. Titans: Matt Leinart, QB, USC
4. Jets: D'Brickashaw Ferguson, LT, Virginia
5. Packers: Mario Williams, RE, NC State
6. 49ers: Brodrick Bunkley, DT, Florida State
7. Raiders: A.J. Hawk, LOLB, Ohio State
8. Bills: Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon
9. Lions: Marcedes Lewis, TE, UCLA
10. Cards: Michael Huff, SS, Texas
11. Rams: Chad Greenway, LOLB, Iowa
12. Browns: Kamerion Wimbley, ROLB, Florida State
13. Ravens: Vince Young, QB, Texas
14. Eagles: Winston Justice, LT, USC
15. Broncos: Santonio Holmes, WR, Ohio State
16. Dolphins: Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt
17. Vikings: Jonathan Joseph, CB, S. Carolina
18. Cowboys: Jason Allen, FS, Tennessee
19. Chargers: Chad Jackson, WR, Florida
20. Chiefs: Antonio Cromartie, CB, Florida State
21. Patriots: Bobby Carpenter, ROLB, Ohio State
22. 49ers: Manny Lawson, RE, Texas Tech
23. Bucs: Jimmy Williams, CB, Virginia Tech
24. Cincinnati: Kelly Jennings, CB, Miami
25. Giants: Ernie Sims, LOLB, Florida State
26. Bears: Tye Hill, CB, Clemson
27. Panthers: DeAngelo Williams, HB, Memphis
28. Jags: Tamba Hali LE, Penn State
29. Jets: LenDale White, HB, USC
30. Colts: Laurence Maroney, HB, Minnesota
31. Seahawks: Ashton Youboty, CB, Ohio State
32. Steelers: Donte Whitner, SS, Ohio State

Round 2

33. Texans: Eric Winston, LT, Miami
34. Saints: Nick Mangold, C, Ohio State
35. Jets: Kellen Clemens, QB, Oregon
36. Packers: Mathias Kiwanuka, RE, Boston Coll.
37. Broncos: Joseph Addai, HB, LSU
38. Raiders: Gabe Watson, DT, Michigan
39. Titans: D'Qwell Jackson, MLB, Maryland
40. Lions: Richard Marshall, CB, Fresno State
41. Cards: Leonard Pope, TE, Georgia
42. Bills: DeMeco Ryans, ROLB, Alabama
43. Browns: Darryl Tapp, RE, Virginia Tech
44. Ravens: Brodie Croyle, QB, Alabama
45. Eagles: Rocky McIntosh, LOLB, Miami
46. Rams: Orien Harris, DT, Miami
47. Falcons: Cedric Griffin, CB, Texas
48. Vikings: Abdul Hodge, MLB, Iowa
49. Cowboys: Marcus McNeill, LT, Auburn
50. Chargers: Ko Simpson, FS, South Carolina
51. Dolphins: Thomas Howard, ROLB, UTEP
52. Patriots: Sinorice Moss, WR, Miami
53. Redskins: Mark Anderson, RE, Alabama
54. Chiefs: Demetrius Williams, WR, Oregon
55. Bengals: Dominique Byrd, TE, USC
56. Giants: Deuce Lutui, G, USC
57. Bears: Greg Jennings, WR, Western Michigan
58. Panthers: Joe Klopfenstein, TE, Colorado
59. Bucs: Jason Spitz, C, Louisville
60. Jags: Brian Calhoun, HB, Wisconsin
61. Broncos: Andrew Whitworth, LT, LSU
62. Colts: David Pittman, CB, Northwestern
63. Seahawks: Gerris Wilkinson, MLB, Georgia Tech
64. Steelers: Daniel Manning, CB, Abilene Cristian

That is more encouraging to me than the previous "draft results" posted in the game.
Old 04-29-2006, 09:43 AM   #273
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

New interview up on Maddennation's site. Not much new info, but they said that you will be able to carry approximately 100 offensive plays from your playbook and 50 defensive plays into any game. That alleviates the fears of some that thought you could only have 50 plays/game. Here is the link: http://www.maddennation.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=54710
Old 04-29-2006, 10:00 AM   #274
SegRat
High School Varsity

Quote:
New interview up on Maddennation's site. Not much new info, but they said that you will be able to carry approximately 100 offensive plays from your playbook and 50 defensive plays into any game. That alleviates the fears of some that thought you could only have 50 plays/game. Here is the link: http://www.maddennation.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=54710

I really like this:

MN:We noticed a job security meter while playing. What happens if you’re fired? Will you have the chance to coach another team?

JS:You can get fired and if you do, you will be back in your home office and have to review and accept an offer from another NFL team to continue your career.

MN:What if you’re doing really well? Could you be offered a job by another team in an attempt to lure you away from your current one?

JS:Yes you will be offered other jobs if you perform well
Old 04-29-2006, 05:32 PM   #275
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

This game has moved to my "most anticipated" game yet to be released.

I really hope they test the heck out of this one.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:58 PM   #276
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

dola,

New screens... these are for the pc!!!

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/776/776738/imgs_1.html

Last edited by MizzouRah : 05-02-2006 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-02-2006, 03:02 PM   #277
wade moore
lolzcat

This game is setting me up for SO much dissapointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:06 PM   #278
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
This game has moved to my "most anticipated" game yet to be released.

I really hope they test the heck out of this one.

Me too, on both points.
Old 05-02-2006, 03:07 PM   #279
wade moore
lolzcat

Has anyone seen if this will have any form of MP? (Even local)

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 05-02-2006, 03:08 PM   #280
stevew
Hall Of Famer

As long as h2h with other people is fun, and entertaining, I'll be okay with the game. I'll be dissapointed if the rest of the game sucks, however.
Old 05-02-2006, 03:08 PM   #281
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore
Has anyone seen if this will have any form of MP? (Even local)

From what I've read, you can play on the internet against other people in "coach now" games. No career MP from what I've read.
Old 05-02-2006, 03:17 PM   #282
wade moore
lolzcat

Interesting...

I'm betting there is at least a remote chance that theirs "local" MP.. what I mean by that is you and your buddies can do a career together... since this has basically always been in Madden/NCAA.

Quote:
Old 05-02-2006, 03:41 PM   #283
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
dola,

New screens... these are for the pc!!!

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/776/776738/imgs_1.html

Are the pictures working when you try to click on them? I can view the thumbnails, but it keeps giving an error when I try to click on the thumbnails (I've tried a few times over the last few minutes since you posted the link.)
Old 05-02-2006, 03:47 PM   #284
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Are the pictures working when you try to click on them? I can view the thumbnails, but it keeps giving an error when I try to click on the thumbnails (I've tried a few times over the last few minutes since you posted the link.)

Same here.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:52 PM   #285
John Galt
Pro Starter

I guess I'm still in the camp (I don't know if it is really a camp since I may be the only one in it) that can't forget this is a Joe Stallings game. Maybe he isn't a big figure in its production and everything will be fine. But I just think of how Joe used to pump all of his games and advertise the pretty screens and incredible features. And yet the games usually failed in the execution. Given the incredible promises that have been made, it just seems like a total Stallings endeavor (which strangely seems to fit very well with EA's practices).
Old 05-02-2006, 05:11 PM   #286
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt
I guess I'm still in the camp (I don't know if it is really a camp since I may be the only one in it) that can't forget this is a Joe Stallings game. Maybe he isn't a big figure in its production and everything will be fine. But I just think of how Joe used to pump all of his games and advertise the pretty screens and incredible features. And yet the games usually failed in the execution. Given the incredible promises that have been made, it just seems like a total Stallings endeavor (which strangely seems to fit very well with EA's practices).
Good point, but I'm really trying to ignore that point.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 05:13 PM   #287
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I keep thinking (rationalizing?) that Joe probably had a small part in such a big project.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:28 PM   #288
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

My understanding is that the primary producer on this project was a guy named David Ortiz, a guy I worked with at MS (he was a game designer on 3 of the NFL Fever projects). I think that Joe had some involvement but wasn't the main guy.
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 05:46 PM   #289
TroyF
Coordinator

I have this and OOTP on the same level right now.

On one hand, some of the screenshots and options just blow me away. It looks like it could be SOOOOOO good.

On the other, EA has made a habit of producing average or below average garbage and OOTP has dissapointed me three times in a row.

Both OOTP and this one have me sold. I'm one of the moronic masses that has to have every sports game and dream they will be good. I'll purchase both in the early days of their release. Then I'll hope and pray things work out. My prediction now is that OOTP will be the real deal this year and that this thing, in its first inclination from a company who has never shown interest in something like this before will fall on its face.

With there being other text based baseball options, I really, really hope I'm wrong.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 10:39 PM   #290
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Some do and some don't.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:41 PM   #291
dervack
College Prospect

Quote:
Some do and some don't.
All of the ones posted today gives me the error.
dervack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:29 AM   #292
ice4277
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF
On the other, EA has made a habit of producing average or below average garbage and OOTP has dissapointed me three times in a row.

The one game I've been thinking a lot about recently in regards to NFL Head Coach is EA's soccer manager game. I remember when I first ordered that game, I was so pumped. FIFA-quality graphics in a coaching sim! It sounded solid, and was loaded with features. Problem was the match engine was awful (and probably still is in newer versions). Its a lot of shiny chrome but nothing underneath. I am praying Head Coach is not like this.
Old 05-03-2006, 09:40 AM   #293
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice4277
The one game I've been thinking a lot about recently in regards to NFL Head Coach is EA's soccer manager game. I remember when I first ordered that game, I was so pumped. FIFA-quality graphics in a coaching sim! It sounded solid, and was loaded with features. Problem was the match engine was awful (and probably still is in newer versions). Its a lot of shiny chrome but nothing underneath. I am praying Head Coach is not like this.

Exactly my fear. TCM from EA Sports promissed to be FM with the FIFA awesome 3D graphics and even after a few versions and years, it's like comparing Maximum Football with FOF. That is why i dont' want to get so excited.

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:50 AM   #294
ice4277
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy
even after a few versions and years, it's like comparing Maximum Football with FOF.

Well, I wouldn't be that hard on them
Old 05-03-2006, 02:21 PM   #295
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan
My understanding is that the primary producer on this project was a guy named David Ortiz, a guy I worked with at MS (he was a game designer on 3 of the NFL Fever projects). I think that Joe had some involvement but wasn't the main guy.

FWIW, they have had multiple interviews with different people who were "highly" placed within the project. None of them have been Joe.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:24 PM   #296
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I may have to go all out and get a bluetooth headset, if it works correctly
I can imagine pacing across the living room shouting out orders, Cowher style.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:26 PM   #297
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Which reminds me, I'm going with the pc version I think due to the fact you can get updated rosters, possible mods, etc..

Is that what most who are getting the game are going with?

I don't think it's coming out for the 360 is it?
Old 05-03-2006, 03:33 PM   #298
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Which reminds me, I'm going with the pc version I think due to the fact you can get updated rosters, possible mods, etc..

Is that what most who are getting the game are going with?

I don't think it's coming out for the 360 is it?

PC Here. When I bought my new PC I told myself that I will be going the PC route at leat for about a year...

Quote:
Old 05-03-2006, 03:37 PM   #299
stevew
Hall Of Famer

PC Here. Don't have a PS2 or Xbox.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:50 PM   #300
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Even though I think it could look very nice on the new big screen TV and the Xbox, I'm going with the PC version for the mod potential.