Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-16-2008, 07:55 PM   #401
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
If you can't go at least .500 during the conference regular season, you probably shouldn't be allowed to go to the dance. I'd be really interested to see the amount of teams that have won more then one game with a losing conference record

I'll bet you there have been far, far more teams that have lost less than four games in conference who never won a single game in the tournament.

At large bids are generally between teams from different conferences. Except as it contributes to overall schedule strength and good wins or bad losses, how does the conference schedule record in and of itself mean anything in that comparison?

If it's a bad conference and you go sub-.500, okay, that's something to be concerned about (although this should then be reflected in strength of schedule/RPI/quality wins and losses). If it's in a good conference and the other comparative team does okay in a much worse conference, how does that tell us which is the better team? Fact is, it doesn't. Throwing teams on a hard rule based around a factor with much subdued effect (conference record) is pointless--it is as likely to throw out better teams in favor of weaker teams as it is to ensure that the best teams get in.

It's like comparing right-handed power hitters with the Red Sox and with the Mariners. To compare their power against one another and to not take into account park effects would be silly.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:00 PM   #402
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

NIT bracket being announced on ESPN2 next
(Women's bracket is tomorrow night at 8, btw)
Old 03-16-2008, 08:04 PM   #403
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

And let's not forget about (yeah, right) the College Basketball Invitational, the new post-season tournament that will give 16 teams a chance to play at least one more game.
http://www.gazellegroup.com/cbi/index_main.htm

Looking around the 'net a little, looks like Houston has already accepted a bid & I believe Virginia has as well pending a possible NIT bid.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 03-16-2008 at 08:06 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:17 PM   #404
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
And let's not forget about (yeah, right) the College Basketball Invitational, the new post-season tournament that will give 16 teams a chance to play at least one more game.
http://www.gazellegroup.com/cbi/index_main.htm

Looking around the 'net a little, looks like Houston has already accepted a bid & I believe Virginia has as well pending a possible NIT bid.

I'm actually interested to see who makes that and how it plays out (as much as the NIT anyway).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:34 PM   #405
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Amazingly, I only have one beef this year with the teams selected -- I'd have Illinois State in over Villanova. Kudos to the committee for taking a team like South Alabama and giving them a good seed. Virgina Tech/Miami is a coin flip. I probably would have leaned Va Tech but I don't think it was a screw job. There have been much worse screwings.

I have a few quibbles with seeding but there are some refreshing improvements. Five years ago Drake and Georgia would both be 10 seeds. Nice to see one deservingly getting a 5 and another equally deservingly getting a 14.

I think Tennessee should have gotten the the top 2 seed and it doesn't seem that way. I'm also not sure why Memphis has to go through Texas in Houston. Of local interest, Kansas State gets a huge break playing their pod in Omaha -- not sure why they deserve that. I'm also a little bewildered by that matchup. On paper, this matchup seems much more even than a 6/11 game -- looks more like a 8/9 game.

It's a little disappointing to see the same trend that happened last year with mid- and low-majors getting pitted against each other early on -- Butler-South Alabama, Drake-Western Kentucky, Gonzaga-Davidson. Same thing happened last year.

Would LOVE to see UNC shoot down KU's dreams. I'll be happy if anyone takes down KU. But if Roy does it, the devestation on the faces of KU fans will make it that much more sweet.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:52 PM   #406
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I'm actually interested to see who makes that and how it plays out (as much as the NIT anyway).

It will be interesting to see who accepts. Teams had to put up $60k to host a game.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:00 PM   #407
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma View Post
It will be interesting to see who accepts. Teams had to put up $60k to host a game.

Interesting. So does the CBI think those teams will make that money back and then some? I would have to think economic studies were commissioned by the CBI to determine this figure. They can't afford to have teams turn them down (they are already picking from the bottom), so having a prohibitive fee only hurts unless it is clear the home teams will make more than that. Plus, is it per game? You could arguably play five home games (with possible home games in the championship round).

Old 03-16-2008, 10:14 PM   #408
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma View Post

If that's the case, I have to think they're going to play hell finding 8 teams willing to host.
Old 03-16-2008, 10:37 PM   #409
digamma
Torchbearer

Here's an article that mentions the guarantee:

http://azdailysun.com/articles/2008/..._sports_59.txt
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:41 PM   #410
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
I should have added in conference. A team like Arizona should have missed the tournament with a w/l of 8-10 in the PAC-10
I disagree completely. With the Pac-10, you play every team twice. That means you have 2 games each vs. UCLA, Stanford, WSU, USC and Oregon. That's 10 of your 18 games against NCAA tourney teams. Then, you have 2 more against ASU (a team many felt should be in the NCAAs). That means, if you are Arizona, you have 12 fairly difficult conference games (not counting roadies at Wash and Cal as well).

Compare that to Miami, who finished 8-8. Miami had 4 of it's 16 conference games against NCAA tourney teams. If you count VT, that's 6 total - with 4 (UNC, Duke, Clemson, VT) at home. You give Miami the schedule that Arizona had in conference, and there's no way they finish .500. Same goes for Virginia Tech (9-7), who had just 4 total games against the tourney teams out of their 16 conference games (with 2 at home).
Old 03-16-2008, 10:50 PM   #411
MrBug708
Head Coach

Speaking of tournament teams, UCLA is 14-2 against tournament teams, Memphis is 6-1, Carolina is 9-1, and Kansas is 8-2
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 11:06 PM   #412
bhlloy
Coordinator

So, every single pundit on Sportscenter just picked a #1 vs #2 elite eight, with (I think) every single #1 making it to the final four. Thanks for the insight, guys
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 11:10 PM   #413
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Am I crazy for having Drake in my Final 4?
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 11:24 PM   #414
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu View Post
Am I crazy for having Drake in my Final 4?

Well, they're in UCLA's bracket, so...yes.

Old 03-17-2008, 05:28 AM   #415
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Pairings for the aforemention College Basketball Invitational

Tuesday, March 18
(East) Richmond at Virginia - 7 p.m.
(West) Houston at Nevada - 9 p.m.
(Midw) Brown at Ohio - TBA
(East) Rider at Old Dominion - TBA

Wednesday, March 19
(Midw)Cincinnati at Bradley - 7 p.m.
(West) Valparaiso at Washington - 9 p.m.
(South) Miami (Ohio) at Tulsa - TBA
(South) Utah at UTEP - TBA

When they get down to four they'll seed 'em again, and the championship round is best-of-three.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 03-17-2008 at 05:31 AM.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:04 AM   #416
sooner333
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Interesting. So does the CBI think those teams will make that money back and then some? I would have to think economic studies were commissioned by the CBI to determine this figure. They can't afford to have teams turn them down (they are already picking from the bottom), so having a prohibitive fee only hurts unless it is clear the home teams will make more than that. Plus, is it per game? You could arguably play five home games (with possible home games in the championship round).

Texas Tech and Missouri turned them down for sure. Alabama did as well.

The problem is that CBI people are really out to make money, they aren't going to give any favors and they want a guarantee. The NCAA doesn't really care how much they make. The article sounds like they take a bunch of the gate (like 75%), but I imagine they would at least let the school break even if it was a financial disaster.

The old NIT wanted to make money, and they did so by seeding the tournament in a way to keep the basketball schools in longer and gave home games randomly with no seeds. It was really a mockery of a tournament. I guess the CBI just is more upfront about the money, but seems somewhat genuine in trying to make a competitive tournament.
sooner333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:23 AM   #417
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner333 View Post
The NCAA doesn't really care how much they make.

The pod system strongly suggests otherwise (although it's more of an indirect thing, as TV really doesn't like half-empty buildings much).

Quote:
The article sounds like they take a bunch of the gate (like 75%), but I imagine they would at least let the school break even if it was a financial disaster.

Methinks you have more confidence in them than I do.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 03-17-2008 at 06:24 AM.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:08 AM   #418
sooner333
College Starter

Quote:
The pod system strongly suggests otherwise (although it's more of an indirect thing, as TV really doesn't like half-empty buildings much).

Methinks you have more confidence in them than I do.

True, the pod system is to make more money...they can sell more tickets this way. I don't like it, but they really aren't screwing anyone over. In fact, they are making more schools happy by allowing them to play closer to home.

The system the NIT has with % of the gate is going to be better for the failure, even if the school loses money, than a larger lump sum. You might not make as much, but you probably won't lose your ass.
sooner333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:07 AM   #419
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Interesting little tidbit in my inbox this morning from the weekend overnight TV ratings for Atlanta. (note that the game was on CBS in the two home markets, ESPN2 in the rest of the country).

Yesterday's SEC Championship game with Georgia & Arkansas posted a preliminary overall rating of 1.7 P25-54, peaking at an 8.7 share. By comparison, the Lakers/Rockets game had a consistent doubledigit share peaking in the low 12's while the NASCAR race was consistently in the high teens and had almost triple the average rating. The golf tournament on NBC had ratings just below the SEC title game. I won't mention the NHL on NBC, it's too sad to really comment on.

Even with all the drama surrounding their tournament run, it appears that the locals had relatively little interest in watching Georgia in the title game. I'm not surprised that it was below NASCAR, but I am surprised just how low it really was.

And Saturday was even worse, with the Nationwide(nee Busch) race pulling more than double the households of all NCAABB combined, and the ACC semifinals having more than double the number of viewers of Sunday's c'ship game.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:08 AM   #420
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Pairings for the aforemention College Basketball Invitational

Tuesday, March 18
(East) Richmond at Virginia - 7 p.m.
(West) Houston at Nevada - 9 p.m.
(Midw) Brown at Ohio - TBA
(East) Rider at Old Dominion - TBA

Wednesday, March 19
(Midw)Cincinnati at Bradley - 7 p.m.
(West) Valparaiso at Washington - 9 p.m.
(South) Miami (Ohio) at Tulsa - TBA
(South) Utah at UTEP - TBA

When they get down to four they'll seed 'em again, and the championship round is best-of-three.

Woohoo, go Miners...I guess?

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:08 AM   #421
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchief19 View Post
Would LOVE to see UNC shoot down KU's dreams. I'll be happy if anyone takes down KU. But if Roy does it, the devestation on the faces of KU fans will make it that much more sweet.

I have now decided that I am not happy that you are back

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:40 AM   #422
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
I'm telling you right now Wisconsin is going to the Final Four. That team plays some lockdown D and they're physical.

lol

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #423
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I don't have any great opinions on the bracket itself, but I pretty much want to kill Billy Packer. I know I'm not the only one, but still, it feels good to say.

"WHY ACC ONLY GET 4 TEAMS, WHY, BIG EAST GET 8, ACC #1 CONFERENCE DAMMIT"
"Billy, we don't look at conference rankings. We look at each team individually."
"I UNDERSTAND THAT, BUT ACC #1, SO WHY ONLY 4 TEAMS FROM BEST CONFERENCE?"
"Billy, we don't look at conference rankings. We look at each team individually."
"SEC GET LIKE ELEVENTY TEAMS AND SUN BELT GET SIXTEEN BUT ACC ONLY GET 4. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT?"
"ACC ACC ACC ACC!!! WHY ISN'T BOSTON COLLEGE IN PLAY-IN GAME AGAINST NC STATE?"

I seriously expected Billy Packer to complain about George Mason taking some ACC team's spot, even though they got an automatic bid.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:56 AM   #424
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I just figured it out. Billy Packer is jbmagic.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:14 AM   #425
chesapeake
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
Duke in no way deserved a #2 seed this year.

They did until they lost in the ACC semis to Clemson. But once they blew that game, I may have been inclined to switch them with the Big 10 champion -- except for the fact that they blasted the doors off of Wisconsin earlier in the season. I think that 24-point win was probably the deciding factor in placing Duke 1 spot ahead of them.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:48 PM   #426
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Congrats to the University of Wyoming women's team for finally getting picked up for the NCAA tourney. They'll make their first appearance in school history this year. They were snubbed last year and rode that all the way to the WNIT title and after being upset in the Mountain West tourney, they looked to be on the bubble, but were ranked most of the year and it seemed likely they'd get in. It's a good group and in the 6/11 matchup against Pitt, look for them to pull the upset if they play their game.

They're battle-tested and a lot better than their seed would indicate. I haven't seen Pitt and have no idea how they match up though, so it's hard to say, but...it's still excellent for them as they continue to rise up the ranks.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 03-17-2008 at 06:48 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 07:03 PM   #427
Groundhog
Coordinator

Congrats to the Aussies at Baylor, St. Mary's, Vandy, and Washington St.!

Baylor might be a reach to make the 2nd round, but I give the other 3 teams a decent chance of making it at least that far.

I've got Kansas down as my champ favourites. I didn't see much of them during the year, but after watching them in the Big 12 tourney I'm a believer. Great backcourt with Rush and Chalmers, but it's Arthur and, in particular, Kaun in the frontcourt that lead me to believe that it'll take a very bad game to knock the Jayhawks out of the tourney.
Old 03-17-2008, 07:28 PM   #428
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Congrats to the Aussies at Baylor, St. Mary's, Vandy, and Washington St.!

And I presume it's safe to add your congrats to the Aussie for the Georgia Tech Lady Jackets, Brigette Ardossi.

The 6'2" sophomore from Melbourne is the top inside reserve for the #10 seed in the Des Moines pod of the Greensboro regional and will face the #7 seed Iowa State with the winner likely to face #2 seed Rutgers in the second round.
Old 03-17-2008, 08:11 PM   #429
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
I'm glad that Baylor made the big dance. They really needed that to finally put the whole sordid Dave Bliss/Patrick Dennehy/Carlton Dotson saga behind them.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:50 PM   #430
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
I'm glad that Baylor made the big dance. They really needed that to finally put the whole sordid Dave Bliss/Patrick Dennehy/Carlton Dotson saga behind them.

To me, that is a pretty amazing turnaround.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:53 PM   #431
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
I don't have any great opinions on the bracket itself, but I pretty much want to kill Billy Packer. I know I'm not the only one, but still, it feels good to say.

"SEC GET LIKE ELEVENTY TEAMS AND SUN BELT GET SIXTEEN BUT ACC ONLY GET 4. CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT?"

I seriously expected Billy Packer to complain about George Mason taking some ACC team's spot, even though they got an automatic bid.
Awesome post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 08:55 PM   #432
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

only a few spots left in my survivor pool, sign up here

http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...ad.php?t=64250
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:00 PM   #433
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Awesome

SI

Old 03-17-2008, 11:03 PM   #434
MrBug708
Head Coach

Announcer pairings.

Washington D.C...Craig Bolerjack/Bob Wenzel
Omaha...Kevin Harlan/Dan Bonner
Denver....Gus Johnson/Lenny Elmore
Anaheim...Dick Enberg-Carter Blackburn/Jay Bilas
Raleigh...Jim Nantz/Billy Packer
Birmingham...Verne Lundquist/Bill Raftery
Little Rock...Ian Eagle/Jim Spanarkel
Tampa...Tim Brando/Mike Gminski

Dick Enberg for UCLA is solid, but I love Gus Johnson as an announcer. He's much more refreshing then some of these guys
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:19 PM   #435
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Yay. We get Kevin Harlan

SI

Old 03-17-2008, 11:31 PM   #436
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Announcer pairings.

Washington D.C...Craig Bolerjack/Bob Wenzel
Omaha...Kevin Harlan/Dan Bonner
Denver....Gus Johnson/Lenny Elmore
Anaheim...Dick Enberg-Carter Blackburn/Jay Bilas
Raleigh...Jim Nantz/Billy Packer
Birmingham...Verne Lundquist/Bill Raftery
Little Rock...Ian Eagle/Jim Spanarkel
Tampa...Tim Brando/Mike Gminski

ajlsqweiofndasklfjasgfwefwefalj. UGH. At least the Raleigh region didn't get Raftery.

Giving Gus Johnson a region where there are 2 sets of 4/13 and 5/12 games(ie most primed for 1st round upsets) is brilliant, whether intentional or not.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:36 PM   #437
Radii
Head Coach

Has anyone ordered the Direct TV March Madness package before? is it pretty much the same as Sunday Ticket for basketball?

looking at the schedules I am more and more wanting to be able to have my choice of every game. I'm gonna be stuck watching Duke during USC/Kansas State, and lots of 1/2 seed games during a lot of the more interesting 5/12 games I think.
Old 03-18-2008, 11:26 AM   #438
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Anyone setup a free ESPN group yet?
Old 03-18-2008, 11:46 AM   #439
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Has anyone ordered the Direct TV March Madness package before? is it pretty much the same as Sunday Ticket for basketball?

looking at the schedules I am more and more wanting to be able to have my choice of every game. I'm gonna be stuck watching Duke during USC/Kansas State, and lots of 1/2 seed games during a lot of the more interesting 5/12 games I think.

I ordered it about 4 years ago. It was great. But with the March Madness On Demand online for free, I'm just going to go with that like I did last year. The streams are obviously not TV quality, but they are usually pretty reliable and they fit my budget quite nicely.
Old 03-18-2008, 12:46 PM   #440
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69 View Post
I ordered it about 4 years ago. It was great. But with the March Madness On Demand online for free, I'm just going to go with that like I did last year. The streams are obviously not TV quality, but they are usually pretty reliable and they fit my budget quite nicely.

Yeah, I completely forgot about MMOD. I used it last year and liked it. I signed up for it this morning. Thanks
Old 03-18-2008, 12:50 PM   #441
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Yeah, I completely forgot about MMOD. I used it last year and liked it. I signed up for it this morning. Thanks

Just remember me when you make it big in poker.
Old 03-18-2008, 01:18 PM   #442
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
Anyone setup a free ESPN group yet?

I set one up today on our forums. You or anyone else who wants to jump in is welcome to do so. You get like 10,000 brackets to fill out on ESPN now so fill one out and join us.

Get in the action now:
http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/group?groupID=66576

Game Front:
http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

Group: WolverineStudios
Password: wolverine
Old 03-19-2008, 09:05 AM   #443
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

Anyone know what times the Saturday/Sunday's NCAA games are usually played at?

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:37 AM   #444
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:

Too funny.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:55 AM   #445
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleBrownsfan View Post
Anyone know what times the Saturday/Sunday's NCAA games are usually played at?

Usually there are 4 groups of games on Saturday, and 3 on Sunday.

So, on Saturday, you have a national game at something like 1 PM, then 2 games starting around 3, 3 games starting around 5-5:30, and 2 more games starting around 7:30-8.

Then, on Sunday, I think they do 2 games at noon, 4 at 2:30-3, then 2 more at around 5 so they can try to finish up before 60 Minutes comes on. That is what I recall offhand, without looking at the official web site or anything.

So, if a team plays in the early games on Thursday/Friday, they'll be in the earlier games on Sat/Sun... and later game winners will play later on Sat/Sun.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:56 AM   #446
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

It really stinks that the tournament falls Easter weekend.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:58 AM   #447
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Gorski View Post
I set one up today on our forums. You or anyone else who wants to jump in is welcome to do so. You get like 10,000 brackets to fill out on ESPN now so fill one out and join us.

Get in the action now:
http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/group?groupID=66576

Game Front:
http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

Group: WolverineStudios
Password: wolverine
Thanks, Gary. I joined up!
Old 03-20-2008, 10:13 AM   #448
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Round One coverage maps FYI
http://www.hdsportsguide.com/news/20...age-maps/#day1
Old 03-20-2008, 10:23 AM   #449
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:

Thanks Jon - I've been wondering about this. I have to miss the UT game tomorrow since it is at noon, but I didn't want to miss GMU tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:47 AM   #450
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Anyone else waiting in line on the 'March Madness On Demand' website? Says the doors open up at at 12:00 PM EDT. I'm 70,000 back in the VIP line.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote